Outdoor Bondage with a Neighbor (M/M, some F/M) -- Part 13 added 4/29

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Outdoor Bondage with a Neighbor (M/M, some F/M) -- Part 13 added 4/29

Post by JackMurray »

Just a set of fantasies cobbled together from here and there

Now this was interesting. I'd met someone online who said he was very much into bondage with other men, and even had a thing for playing with otherwise straight guys like me. In a big coincidence, he happened to live on a street close by to my neighborhood that was almost a country lane with very few houses, and each house was on a large wooded plot. The point here being that there was a lot of opportunities for discrete get togethers, and I'd let it out early that I was curious about maybe some outdoor bondage at some point.

We got together several times, and he made it a surprise how the scene started every time, and I loved his inventiveness. The general routine was for me to park, then walk through a gate into his backyard.

The first time, he was sitting at a patio table, and we sat, had a beer, and just made small talk. At some point I guess I looked relaxed, and we both felt comfortable proceeding, and he asked if I was ready to start. I said yes, and his tone immediately changed.

"Stand up, strip, and put your clothes over there. Good, now put your hands behind your back and turn around." I felt him wrap some kind of soft rope around my wrists several times, then cinch the rope and tie it off with a couple knots. He asked me to try to free my hands, but I quickly realized that wasn't going to happen. He smirked, and proceeded to walk around me while occasionally stopping to feel me up or give me a smack on my naked ass. "Are you ready for more?" he asked me. I started to say yes, but instead he said "too late for that, open your mouth" and he stuffed a wadded up handkerchief in my mouth. Next came a blindfold, and the fun began...
Last edited by JackMurray 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 2:

My new Dom always surprised me with new scenarios, but the one constant was that he was always very much in charge in a quietly, firm, "brook no back talk" kind of way that I learned to enjoy.

One memorable day turned out very different though. I walked around to the back of his house like normal, and this time there was an envelope and a box sitting on a patio table with my name on it. My instructions were to undress, use the ball gag he'd left me, and sit in a chair on his patio. He wasn't messing around either, because there were additional straps to bind my ankles, a blindfold, and lastly use a pair of handcuffs to lock myself to a chair on his patio. I complied, and then waited.

After maybe 15 minutes, I heard the patio door open behind me and heard someone walk toward me in some kind of hard soled shoes that made a lot of noise on the flagstones of his patio. Unusually, I smelled the unmistakeable scent of a very feminine perfume.

The first thing I felt was him checking my restraints. I was already well secured, but he added more ties with what I guessed were silk ties until I had very little wiggle room. He also removed the handcuffs, but it was a moot point because I was very well bound. He still hadn't spoken to me, and if it wasn't for the perfume, I wouldn't have known he was near.

That stopped suddenly as someone started stroking my chest with sharp fingernails. I quickly started to gasp as those nails found my nipples and the tender areas under my arms. I went very erect as those nails found my scrotum and worked around the base of my cock.

As I felt something silky brush against my erection, I knew something different was up. He removed my blindfold, and I saw something very unexpected. He was in very passable drag with stockings, stiletto heels, a bustier and garters, and a platinum blonde wig. He had several silken scarves over his shoulder, and he started to use one to lightly caress my cock.

"You're getting a little too excited, let's quiet you up a bit" he said with a sultry voice, and he used some of those scarves as additional gags over my ball gag. Next he surprised me by vamping and giving me a lap dance, grinding into my groin in a rather pleasant way. "Would you like me to put some lipstick rings around your cock? I wonder how far up I can go?" I nodded.

He got down on his knees (he'd put a strategically placed rug to lean on right in front of the chair), took a firm grip on my balls with one hand, and the base of my cock with his other hand. He leaned down and started to blow on the head of my cock and I made a very pleasurable groan as he ran his tongue around the head of my cock -- but he suddenly stopped!

"Not so fast, I want you to beg," and he used more scarves to blindfold me again. He took his time, used his mouth and those nails quite effectively, but never quite let me cum until I was nearly out of my mind. "There, there, big hairy masculine man, if only you weren't so helplessly bound so you could do something about your situation" he said. "I'm going to let you sit and dream about what I'm going to do to you next, and he kissed me full on the mouth over my gag. I heard those heels clack away as he walked away and went back into the house.

At that moment I realized that the bindings had come a little bit loose in my struggles (I later learned that wasn't exactly happenstance). I managed to get my wrists free, and then to untie myself, but he still hadn't come out.

I grabbed the handcuffs he'd earlier taken off me and some of the scarves, and stepped to the side of the patio door just in time for him to walk out again with an exaggerated sway to his hips and call "Jack, are you ready for some attention?" At just that moment I grabbed him from behind, pinned his arms, and gave his some of his own medicine by handcuffing him. He stayed in character and asked, "now Jack, what do you think you're doing?" I dragged him over to that chair again, and used more of those scarves to bind his wrists better. I told him right there and then that he was going to finish me off right there and then. He immediately got into character and very skillfully gave me the best blow job of my life.

I cleaned myself up a little bit, and asked him where he'd left the keys to release him. He thanked me, told me he was hoping I'd turn the tables like that, and now it was time for a certain sub to get some bondage discipline.

And just like that, I was tied over a high table in a very vulnerable position, sporting a pair of nipple clips he'd never used before, and waiting for what would come next...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 3:
I was excited to be meeting my new Dom friend at his secluded house down the wooded road. As usual, I let myself into his backyard through the game around his house. Only this time, things started suddenly as someone suddenly slapped a cloth over my face and grabbed me from behind. I smelled some light perfume on the cloth, and figured out quickly we were role playing a chloroform abduction.

I pretended to go wobbly, and he started to undress me, his now stunned, half-knocked out captive. He first removed my t-shirt, then slowly and deliberately unbuckled my belt and unzipped my cargo shorts. I gave a little groan of pleasure when he brushed my newly erect cock, and that earned me another dose of the "chloroform". A few minutes later I was completely nude except for my socks, with my boxers stuffed in my mouth and held in with some duct tape. My wrists were also tied with duct tape, and he'd used my belt to secure my wrists to a thin tree in his yard. He'd pulled my shirt over my head as a quick blindfold.

He finally spoke to me, and told me to wake up, as he pulled my shirt off of my head so I could see. He was sporting a very evil grin and holding a crop of all things...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 4:

The day arrived, and I was having another bondage playdate with my neighbor down the wooded street close to our neighborhood. I arrived with anticipation, because I never knew what was going to happen and what scenarios he would have cooked up this time.

I let myself into his backyard through the gate, but this time he was just sitting in a deck chair scrolling through his phone like we all do when we're waiting for something. "Ah, there you are. Hey, I've got something I need to attend to for a bit, so we need to get you restrained pretty quickly." And just like that, I was bound in the nude, standing in his yard with my hands tied above my head and attached to something above me so I could lower my arms. I say my hands were attached to "something" because he had blindfolded me first and I didn't know how he had rigged anything up. He told me not to worry, that he'd keep me in his line of sight, and that I'd be gagged and tied more thoroughly later.

That was that, and he seemed to have left as I heard the door to his house open and shut. Fortunately it was a nice day outside, because it was definitely some time before I heard that door open again. I only knew he was back when I felt his hands caress my ass, while his other hand found its way up my chest and gave one of my nipples a playful twist. I heard a voice say "oh, my, I do like playing with a hairy chested man" -- and by a voice, I mean not my host's voice!

My host (let's call him Tim) and I had set ground rules and limits early on for what I was willing to do, with the understanding that he'd push those boundaries but not cross them. We'd never talked about bringing any other people into our games, so I was surprised. I asked him who he was and where was Tim, and his only response was "I'm a friend of Tim's, and I'm going to entertain you while Tim is stuck on a business call inside. First though, I think you need to be quieter, so open wide." I surprised my self by complying, and he very effectively gagged me with some kind of cloth gag.

He proceeded to play with me, constantly mixing up groping me, lightly spanking me, and even kissing me. He also kept my plenty erect, but he was clearly going do to nothing to push me into cumming. Finally, I heard Tim's voice as he approached. My hands were detached, and while one person held me from behind, the other must have untied my wrists. The person behind then pinned my arms behind my back, and I felt a lot of rope twist around my wrists.

Someone took a very firm grasp of my ball sack so I wouldn't move, and I felt as much as heard a voice in my ear say "it was fun playing with you, maybe another time we'll play with Tim's toy collection." And with that, the hand around my ball sack relaxed and moved to a very soft caress of the under side of my erection before turning into a light twisting motion around the head of my cock. I groaned happily into my gag.

Tim finally spoke up to tell me he was done with his meeting, and it was his turn to play...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 5:

As usual, I let myself into my Dom's backyard through his gate wondering what in the world was going to happen this time. He was clearly puttering around his backyard doing some gardening work as I came in through the gate. I said hello, and as he was turning around I noticed a very impressive collection of bondage paraphenalia was laid out on his patio table.

"I thought today would be a good day to introduce you to some of my favorite toys. Put your clothes off to the side, and stand next to the table." I complied, while trying to put my eyes back into my head. The first thing he did was fit a pair of bondage mittens over my hands, so even though I was relatively unencumbered, I was effectively unable to release myself without his help.

The mittens had D-rings all along the wrists, and as I correctly surmised, that made it very easy to restrain me in many different ways. He used a simple snap lock to restrain my wrists behind my back, then added a collar with more D-rings. Finally, he added a lead to the collar and led me to where he was working on a flower bed, and tied the lead to a nearby tree.

"It's a nice day, so I'd like to do some gardening work and you're tagging along" he said with a smirk. It turns out that "tagging along" meant being led around by the leash and getting a whole different arrangement of bondage toys and being restrained in a different pose as he worked in his garden.

For the next hour or two, he occasionally moved me to another spot as he worked around his yard. At each spot, I was restrained a different way with a different combination of toys. The simple ball gag was replaced with a penis gag which was replaced later with some kind of ball gag with straps. Sometimes I was blindfolded, sometimes not. He used a variety of CBT gear and once used nipple clips.

He eventually went inside for a few minutes, before coming out and sitting down with a glass of tea while I sweated in a stringent bondage position. Once he was done with the tea, he blindfolded me, removed the toys, and made me groan in pleasure for quite some time before I shot off a huge, pent up load.

The next morning when I checked my email, he'd sent me a pretty large number of pictures of me in very embarrassing bondage photos looking very vulnerable, and I couldn't wait for the next time we got together...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 6:

The day finally arrived for another bondage playdate with my Dom, and I was almost trembling with excitement for whatever was going to happen this time. As usual, I parked at his house and let myself in through the gate to his backyard.

He was sitting at his patio table reading a book with a glass of something cold nearby, because I could see a condensation ring around the drink. And why did I notice that you might ask? Because there was a pair of hand cuffs sitting incongruously next to his glass. We exchanged pleasantries for a minute, before he finally said "alright, since you can't stop staring at these, let's get you cuffed up."

He then had me strip of course, and locked the handcuffs on my wrists behind my back. He beckoned me to follow him over to a weight bench he'd put in the backyard I'd never seen before. He had me sit such that I was straddling the bench, and sitting close to one end. He tied my ankles to the table legs, and used a strap of some kind around my upper thighs to keep me secured to the table. Next he produced a ring gag and strapped it into my mouth. I knew something was up, because he normally favored ball gags or cloth gags, but I was up for something different, so no worries.

He went and sat back at his table and pulled out his phone and made a call. "Hey, remember my sub you played with in my back yard? Yeah, that one. He's handcuffed in my backyard and sporting that ring gag you picked out for me. Feel like coming over and taking advantage of him if he's still here? I'll leave some toys out for you to use on him."

And of course, he did exactly that. He went into his house, and came out with some of his bondage toys -- including some things I knew wouldn't be terribly comfortable.

The last thing he did was to walk over to me holding a paper Dixie cup. He tipped it over toward me, and I could see that it was frozen solid. "Well Jack, there's a key for those handcuffs frozen in this. I'm going to leave it right behind your hands, and we'll see if it melts before my friend gets here. If you manage to get free, just come join us for a beer. And if not, I hope you like nipple clamps." He smirked and then said, "oh, hey, let's get you some practice first." And with a big smile, he held up a good sized dildo and told me to make it look convincing or he'd put the nipple clips on now. I did my best, and it must have been good enough, because he just laughed and blindfolded me to wait for whatever was going to happen next...

And of course, nothing unsafe happened, and I was able to free myself just in time to have a friendly beer with him and his friend before making plans for the next time.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 7:

I was already starting to smile as I let myself into Tim's backyard through his gate. It's been a different encounter each time. Sometimes there's been an envelope with instructions that usually leads to some self-bondage first, another time he's jumped me coming in and "kidnapped" me, and I'll never forget the time he was vamping it up as cross dresser.

This time he was sitting at his patio table clearly waiting for me. He greeted me and stood up, so I could see he was wearing a belted kimono. I was told to take off my shoes and go stand on a blanket he'd laid out on his yard. I complied, and he made a twirling motion with his finger that I accurately interpreted as a command to turn around.

The world suddenly went dark as he pulled some kind of mask over my head. He gave me a second to get used to it before he added what I later learned was a matching ball gag. At this point I'm completely clothed, but effectively blind and well gagged. I felt his hands start to explore just above the belt of my shorts (it's Texas, and it's always too hot for long pants;)), before briefly working his way under my belt to lift my shirt up and over my head -- with a pause to play roughly with my nipples. Instead of completely pulling my shirt off, he pulled it to my wrists and suddenly twisted the shirt so my wrists were trapped behind my back as long as he kept his grip. His other hand went exploring my chest again before plunging under my waistband again, but he stopped short of going near my now raging erection.

He kept my wrists trapped with one hand, while expertly adding the first loop of rope with the other hand. He took an exaggeratedly long time wrapping what felt like a dozen turns of the rope around my wrist before cinching the knots tight. He finally tossed my shirt aside. Now I'm feeling pretty helpless, as he proceeded to oh so slowly unbuckle my shorts, tug them down just a little bit, and start to play with me under my boxers. About the time I let go my first groan of pleasure, he stopped and pulled my shorts and boxes to the ground. He spanked my ass suddenly, and had me step up to finish stripping me.

He begins to very expertly stroke my cock, and I'm quickly mewling into the gag and mask, but of course he stops. Using his hand on my shoulder, he guided me to a kneeling position on the blanket. Next my ankles were tied, and he added more rope to put me into a kneeling hog tie.

He removed my gag, and I felt what I was sure was his very, very erect cock head brush my mouth that was exposed by the bondage mask I was wearing. "Now Jack, let's attend to me, and we'll see what can be done about your raging erection later..."
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 8:

The day had arrived for another bondage playdate, and I let myself into his backyard. It was different every time, but I thought he must have something special in mind this time because he'd asked me to forgo having any kind of orgasm in the week prior to our meeting. I'd decided to hedge my bets by admittedly cheating with a little blue pill, so by the time I got there I was pretty well having trouble not having an erection at any random moment.

As was common (but not always, sometimes he would "kidnap" me as I came through the gate), he was sitting at his patio table with an ice tea reading as I came in. This time there was a large red ball gag and a coil of his favored rope on the table.

In short order I was wearing nothing but that red ball gag and with my wrists bound very effectively behind my back. This time he said that he'd rather play inside today, and I was to follow him through his patio door into his house. He motioned for me to stop just inside the door, and he added a blindfold to my predicament.

With some not quite gentle directions on my shoulders, he guided me further into his house. He teased me the entire time about what might happen to me next, and I was sporting a huge erection when he stopped me with a hand on my chest. Taking a firm grip on my erect cock, he guided me to sitting down on some kind of chair.

Next he proceeded to secure my wrists to the back of the chair, and tied my lower legs to the chair. I was sitting on some kind of padding (a doubled up, fluffy towel as I correctly guessed), so it forced me to sit at a very exposed angle. He continued to add more bindings, and even taped my fingers so I couldn't pick at his knots (that I couldn't reach anyway).

He somewhat alarmed me by having me practice our safe word just in case I wasn't comfortable with what was going to happen, but he also told me that I'd very likely be begging for things to continue. The last thing he did was to put some over the ear headphones on me that were playing white noise.

In maybe about 20 minutes, I heard the unmistakeable sound of high heels crossing the floor toward me, and the headphones were removed from my head. I felt a hand covered in some kind of soft glove stroke my arm, and I could smell what I recognized as an expensive perfume. In a previous scenario, he had tied me up, then cross dressed in women's clothing to play with me. [On that occasion(https://fetlife.com/users/9010372/posts/6402641) he had purposely left my bindings loose and I had reversed our roles -- briefly.

This time was clearly going to be different, because while he'd tied me in a relatively comfortable way, there was no give in the ropes at all.

Those hands found new ways to explore my torso, and I felt hot breathe in my ear, before hearing a sultry woman's voice tell me "baby, you're going to be my play thing." When the blindfold was removed, I saw that it was a woman! She was obviously dressed to drive a man crazy with lust, wearing a black corset showing off an impressive amount of cleavage, stockings, opera gloves (the soft cloth I'd felt before), and a cat mask that all made her very mysterious.

My pulse raced as she did a little shimmy to show off her figure and made sure I could see how great her ass looked in those black panties peeking out from underneath her corset. She gave me a short lap dance, and laughed at me as she looked back at me over her shoulder to see how I was responding.

She turned around, and ran her hands all over my chest before reaching up to kiss my neck and blow in my ear while she traced her finger along the underside of my cock and played very gentle with the head of my cock. She theatrically slid down my chest, stopping to lightly bite my nipples while being sure to drag her breasts on my torso (that drives me absolutely wild when women do that).

She eventually kneeled in front of me, and wrapped those bright red lips around my cock, while holding my balls and the rod of my cock in her hands. She smiled at me and even growled a little bit in a very sexy way as she watched my expression while performing oral sex on me.

I started moaning, and strained against my ropes wanting nothing more than to pull that corset off her. She saw my excitement, stopped, and wagged her gloved finger at me. After stopping and starting that a few more times, she stood up and very slowly and playfully stepped out of her panties.

She straddled me on that chair, put my face into her wonderful cleavage, and started to grind on me. Somehow, someway, she rolled a condom onto me, and took me deep into her.

With me tightly bound and gagged to boot, she was in complete charge, as she slowly -- then more quickly -- ground on me. She clearly gave herself several orgasms right in a row. Finally, she started to kiss me around my ball gag and got much more aggressive with her movements until I exploded with the biggest orgasm of my life. She didn't stop though, and I made a terrible racket while she rode me.

Finally she'd had enough, and laid her head on my chest while she caught her breathe. She reached behind my head and pulled out the ball gag, before kissing me within an inch of my life before getting off me and stepping back a few feet. As I caught my breathe, I told her "fair is fair, I think it's my turn to tie up that sexy body of yours and ravish you." She just laughed a little, walked around behind me, and spoke in my ear again "we'll see" in that sultry voice before pulling a bag of some sort over my head as I heard those heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she left the room.

Much later I hung around and had a beer with my normal Dom chatting about unrelated things. He finally grinned and asked me how I liked his neighbor who had been curious about the bondage games he played with me. I told him I think she would look great wearing that outfit while tied on a bed. He just laughed and said "who knows?"

THE END
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

These were fantastic. Each and every one of them. I love stories with a "capture" and tying/gags. These were a real treat. Thanks. (And I hope you'll post more!)
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Thank you, and I think my favorite part of stories like this is always the beginning going from "hey, maybe this would be fun" to "you're helpless"
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

I thought I was out of ideas, but some role play correspondence with a Dom this week led to this one:

It had been awhile because Tim had been out of town and I'd been busy at work, but the day arrived again for us to have one of our bondage play dates at his secluded house. I pulled into his driveway, and walked around to the gate that led to his back yard. There was a shoe box sized metal box on the ground with an envelope taped to the top just outside the gate. Since my name was written on the envelope, I correctly assumed that I should open it.

Tim was creative, and there'd been a wide variety into the scenarios he came up with for us each time. I was already getting a little hard wondering what he was up to, and the instructions within the envelope didn't disappoint:

Jack,

Remove all your clothes and stack them beside the gate. You no longer need them. There's an item of clothing in the box, put it on. Fasten the collar inside around your neck with the D-ring facing forward. Use the gag on yourself, and make sure it's buckled in tight or you'll regret it. Take the handcuffs with you, walk to the small maple tree in the back corner of the yard. Attach the end of the leash hanging off the branch to your collar. Finally, lock the handcuffs around your wrists behind your back and wait for me standing up.

The "item of clothing" was a gold colored jock strap that barely covered anything and left my ass completely bare. The gag turned out to be a 1 1/2" ring gag, and I'll have to admit that I drooled quite a bit later. I walked to the tree he'd told me about, and did find a leash fastened around the tree (it was tied to the tree such that I could have sat down if I needed to, but also stand. He was good about safety kind of things). I took a deep breathe, attached the leash to my collar, and ratcheted the handcuffs around my wrists behind my back as he'd directed.

About 10 minutes later, Tim came out of his house wearing his kimono that I'd seen him wear before that I associated as his "I feel sexually dominant" outfit. He stepped up to me, and grabbed the leash right in front of my collar. He used it to twist me around a little bit, and checked that my handcuffs were tight and I had placed myself completely under his power. He cupped his free hand around my ass, and almost slipped his hand into my ass crack before running his hand underneath the straps of the jock strap.

The combination of wearing the gold jock strap and drooling down the ring gag was embarrassing enough as it was, but he compounded that by brushing up against me with his own very obvious erection underneath his silk kimono. He finally let go of his grip on my leash, and put that hand over my mouth while his other hand explored around the edges of my jock strap. His hand finally went under the jock strap, and he took a firm grip on my cock. He quickly had me moaning into his hand when he started running his thumb around the head of my cock.

In a short amount of time I was already about to explode when he stopped completely and stepped back and walked back into his house. When he returned, he had more restraints in his hands. He put leather cuffs around my ankles first, then more leather cuffs around my wrists above the existing handcuffs. He removed the original handcuffs, but then ran some kind of cord from the back of my collar to the new leather wrist cuffs so my arms were trapped behind my back and I was suddenly very much aware of how that jock strap left my ass bare.

He finally unattached the end of the leash from the tree and used it to make me follow him, eventually into his house. He pulled me into a room I hadn't yet seen yet. The obvious feature I saw first was a sturdy looking table about three feet high with various D-rings attached to the table in convenient looking places. Sure enough, he had me face down on that table so just my chest was on the table. He attached the leash so that I couldn't raise my head vary far. Next he attached something to the cuffs on my ankles so my legs were spread.

I felt him play with my ass a little bit, then something cooler with what I guessed correctly was some kind of lubricant. He ran his finders around the edge of my anus to spread the lubricant, and I started groaning and almost whimpering. He ran his fingers from my ass to the cup my balls as my erection became somehow harder. He pulled that hand back, while running it around the edge of my anus again.

I had told him all along that I wasn't enthusiastic about anal play like this, but I'd made it a soft limit. I felt what had to be his cock play around my ass and I was very unsure what I wanted or didn't want to happen next. I made a noise that wasn't quite our safe word, but clearly expressed some discomfort.

He stopped what he was doing, and came around in front of me until his very erect cock was right in front of my face. I was ring gagged, so I knew he could take advantage of me at will. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "I'm going to have satisfaction from you. The only question is how right now. Are you going to be good for me?" he asked. I could only make some grunting noises, and he laughed.

He stepped out of my line of sight, and I felt his hands on my ass again. He suddenly stopped, and while I could see him, I could clearly hear he was up to something. I soon found out what when he came back in front of me, sporting a pink condom around his cock. I figured what was coming next was the best possible outcome, and didn't move as he inserted his cock into my wide open mouth. Always a good host, he'd used a flavored condom to make my first time easier.

As he clearly got into using my mouth, he reached around my neck and pulled out the ring gag. I took the hint and took his cock in as deep as I could, while trying to remember everything *I* liked when receiving a blow job. With the condom on, and him having the ability to just take breaks to prolong things, it took awhile to make him cum, but he very clearly did and finally pulled out.

I heard him sigh in pleasure and he smiled as he said "that was nice, but I'm not done with you yet." He soon blindfolded me and added a ball gag. After just a few minutes, I felt his hands again on my ass, but it was different this time! He slipped something hard -- but not too hard -- into my already lubricated ass and I felt him also attach something around the base of my cock and around my balls somehow. Something mechanical happened with whatever it was, and I realized he'd put some kind of vibrator on me! All I could do is moan in pleasure as he smacked my ass and told me to enjoy myself until he came back for the next phase...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 10: Tag-teamed!

The day finally came around for another play date with my bondage loving neighbor. It was a very different scenario every time, usually with a "happy" ending for him and/or I, but always with me in inescapable bondage. Unusually, this time he'd given me some instructions ahead of time -> "wear some old clothes, and be prepared to stay hard and frustrated for some time."

This time I parked about the back of his house, and walked through the gate to his backyard. As I passed through into his yard, I felt something hard press into my back. "Stop right there, and don't try anything" I heard, clearly in his voice. "Turn around, and put your hands over your head and flat against the fence." I complied. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the sun glint off something metallic right before I felt a handcuff ratchet shut around my right wrist. He pulled that wrist behind my back, then pulled my left wrist behind my back and attached the other handcuff.

He somewhat roughly grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, then pushed me against the fence. His arms went around my waist, and did something very quickly to attach the chain of my handcuffs to the fence. As he stepped back, I saw that he was wearing a police costume complete with a fake sheriff star, a toy gun he had put back into a holster on his hip, wearing a cowboy hat (it is Texas after all), and a very non-standard black ball gag on his police belt that I knew well would keep me pretty silent (I'm a sucker for being ball-gagged, so I was hard from this point on). "Now, I want some information from you about the missing cattle from the Flying J ranch." I got into the act and responded with "I'll never talk!"

He responded by saying "we'll see about that, but right not I want you to be quiet," and that ball gag went right in. I kept in role, and started telling him to let me go through the gag, which just got me a layer of tape applied over my mouth. "Now, I've got to search you for weapons or contraband." His hands first went up my shirt, with a playful twist of both nipples that got a grunt out of me. Next those hands played around the waistband of my old gym shorts, then he bent down and pretended to feel around my ankles for "weapons" before running up into my shorts. One hand continued up and grabbed by balls, while he reached up with his other hand and felt around my erect cock.

"Enough of that, it's time for your interrogation!" He unattached my cuffs from the fence, stepped back, and pulled out the toy gun, and told me to walk to an outbuilding in his backyard (I'd never been in there, and I really wondered where this was going to go).

As we got to the door, he grabbed the handcuff chain to control my hands, opened the door, and pushed me through. The first thing I noticed was that it was pretty hot in the workshop and I was already starting to sweat. The second thing I noticed was that he had a pretty nice welding rack that was pulled into the middle of the workspace with an old comforter on the floor underneath it -- and there was a nice looking collection of bondage restraints and toys on a table next to it including some floggers that he'd never used before.

Shortly enough, I was more or less mounted on the welding rack with my hands attached behind my back with my legs chained so they were spread. Mind you, I'm still clothed and very well gagged.

The reason for wearing old clothes soon became apparent as he took a pair of scissors and slowly cut away all my clothes except for my boxers. He ripped off the tape over my mouth, and removed the ball gag. "I'll never talk!" I told him again. He laughed, and walked over to his table and picked up a riding crop. Without really doing anything to hurt, he made sure I know how precariously vulnerable I was. He also continued to ask me questions about the "crime" that I continued to deny.

"I'll make you talk now!" he said. But instead of continuing the light torture, he kneeled in front of me, pulled down my boxers a little bit, and started administering an amazing blow job on me. I started to groan in pleasure as he went to work, to the point where I begged him to finish me -- but of course he responded by stopping.

The scissors came back out, and he sliced off my boxers. He used the ruined boxers to wipe all the pre-cum off of me, then stuffed them into my mouth and used a bandanna as a cleave gag to keep them in. Next came more "enhanced interrogation." He used the flogger I saw earlier a little bit, before adding a pair of nipple clamps to me, patting me on the head, and telling me he needed to make a phone call for a minute. And he left me like that!

I was sweating profusely by the time he came back maybe 10 minutes later. He'd lost the police uniform and was dressed casually. He asked me if I'd like to go into the A/C inside next? I nodded yes, to which he told me that he'd still be in charge. I nodded harder.

He released me from the welding rack, but left me gagged. This time he used a soft cotton rope to secure my wrists behind my back and marched me into a bedroom in his house. He had me kneel on another old comforter, and tied my ankles so I was in a kind of kneeling hogtie. Next he disrobed, and I could tell he was very erect. He rubbed the head of his cock around the contours of my cleave gag, and asked me if I wanted a different sort of gag. I was desperate at this point for a little relief, so I nodded.

He removed my gag, and he let me take his shaft into my mouth. I licked and sucked it, with several breaks as he pulled out to make it last. Finally he gasped hard, and pulled out just in time to cum all over my chest.

He finally smiled, and left. When he came back he was fully dressed again. He untied my wrists from my ankles, and helped me stand up. He then used an entirely different gag on me I hadn't seen before, this time with a small padlock that locked behind my head. Still standing with my hands securely tied behind my back, he used his hands to bring me to a raging erection again, then used some kind of chastity device on me instead of finishing me off!

Next he untied my wrists and led me to a restroom and told me I could clean myself off and cool down before the next tie. I nodded, and did so while desperately wanting to touch myself.

I came out, and this time he led me to the bed in that same room and used leather cuffs on each appendage to tightly secure me to the bed. He took off the padlocked gag, and replaced it with a ring gag instead. Lastly, he added a blindfold and seemed to leave.

After who knows how long, I finally heard footsteps coming down the hall with an obvious clacking sound that made me think of high heels. The door creaked open. I smelled perfume. Someone kissed my next and ear and a sultry voice whispered to me "hey handsome, it's good to see you all wrapped up for me again." The blindfold was removed and I could see that it was the same masked woman that he had let essentially fuck me tied up in his back yard before (https://fetlife.com/users/9010372/posts/6427699). This time she was wearing a black leather dominatrix kind of outfit including a bustier that barely contained her assets and another mask.

She continued to kiss me around the gag while running her hands over my chest. After everything that had happened, I was nearly ready to burst as she knelt between my legs and wrap her lips around the head and then shaft of my cock. She made eye contact with me as she did that, and I was quickly groaning in pleasure. She used that as her queue to start crawling up my bound body, being sure to give me a fantastic view of her cleavage as she worked her way up me. She bit one of my nipples while still manipulating my cock and I was nearly ready to beg. She let go of my raging cock and nipples to straddle my upper chest. I finally noticed she wasn't wearing panties, and I took the obvious hint to use my tongue to pleasure her to at least a couple orgasms. At some point she slithered down to my legs and started working my cock again while giving me a perfect view of her assets. After some time, I finally had a nearly mind-shattering orgasm. She replaced the blindfold, kissed my cheek, and told me that maybe some day I'd get a chance to turn the tables on her after all, but not today.

I heard those high heels walk out the room and down the hall. Maybe 15 minutes later Tim finally came in and released me. Fortunately, I had packed some extra clothes, but he still made me walk out naked to my car to get them...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Another episode because why not?

Work and the weather had conspired to stop Tim and I's bondage adventures, but we'd managed to set a time to get together. He'd given me some specific instructions this time to wear older clothes, and I had a clue to what he was up to, so I had a change of clothes packed in a bag for later.

I arrived at his house, and as normal let myself into his backyard gate. He was sitting at his patio table and apparently very busy with something on his tablet. He heard me open and shut the gate, and just beckoned me to join him at the table. Before I sat down though, he motioned me to stop where I was as he walked to meet me. Minutes after that I was sporting a ball gag and a pair of handcuffs. He had me sit down at the patio table, and then did something to attach the handcuffs to the chair so I was effectively immobile. He went back to working on his tablet for about 10 minutes before announcing that he was done and we could play now.

He took his tablet into his house, and when next I saw him he was carrying a back pack with the collar and leash he occasionally used on me coiled up in his hands. After being collared, he unattached my handcuffs and told me we were going for a walk in the woods. With a tug on the leash, we walked out of his backyard and started heading into the trees behind his house. After about 5-10 minutes of being led by the leash, we came into a little clearing.

He stopped me, quickly fastened his end of the leash around a small tree, and blindfolded me. After a few minutes I felt the leash go slack, and then he guided me to standing somewhere close. He placed some kind of leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles before removing the handcuffs around my wrists.

He had me raise my wrists above my head, but very quickly both were pulled in different directions. He did the same with my ankles, and I realized that I was tied in a standing spread-eagle.

He grabbed my shirt in one hand, and I felt something cold and metallic against my torso. I quickly realized that he was cutting off my shirt! He started by just cutting holes around my nipples, and then proceeded to twist and play with my nipples until I started groaning a little bit. Eventually he moved on to cutting away my shorts and boxers, but did so without ever directly touching my now very erect cock.

He spent the next quarter hour teasing me, spanking me, and edging my poor cock until I absolutely exploded. He released my limbs, and re-applied the handcuffs to my wrists while leaving the blind fold on and gag in. When he was apparently done packing up, I felt him clean me up a little bit with a clothe. Next the gag was removed and he removed the blindfold. He smirked at me and asked if I was okay. I said yes, I was, but his only response was to take the remains of my boxer shorts smeared with my cum and stuff them into my mouth as an effective gag for the walk back to his house. While I hoped nobody drove by when I was being led around completely naked besides the gag and my shoes...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

It'd been awhile, but Tim and I had scheduled another bondage-filled playdate. I pulled up to his house and let myself into his backyard gate. The first thing I focused on was his very impressive looking collection of bondage toys laid out in a very systematic way on his patio table, including a lot of things he had never brought out with me. I saw floggers, nipple clamps, butt plugs, all kinds of gags, worlds of ropes, tape, and restraints, and more than a few things I didn't recognize.

I was admiring the display, but with more than a little trepidation. I finally noticed that a set of handcuffs was on a paper that said "put me on your wrists behind your back." While I was complying, I missed the sound of him sneaking up from behind, and the first indication he was there was when he put his hand on my shoulder and asked "see anything that excites or scares you?"

I turned around and told him that plenty did, in both ways. He laughed and said that it was up to me exactly how many things were going to be used. With an evil looking smile, he said "Here's the deal today Jack, we're going to play a little contest. If you win, I'll lighten up your restraints. If I win, I collect a forfeit and get to use a new toy on you or do something that I'm going to enjoy a lot more than you will. If you can win just 2 rounds, I've got a surprise for you that I think you're going to like. If I can win 5 rounds, the game is over, and I'm going to enjoy myself with you."

I asked if he'd give any hints to what my surprise would be, but he just laughed and said no. Knowing that it was probably going to be a hot time with him going off our previous rendezvous, I said "bring it on!"

He smiled, and had me stand with my back to the side of his house where there "just happened" to be a metal ring he used to secure my handcuffed wrists so I couldn't move. "Here's the game, I'm going to set my timer for eight minutes, if your cock gets hard before the timer goes off, you lose." I asked if he was going to tell me what the forfeit was going to be first, but he just smiled and shook his head.

"And lastly, if you cum before I tell you you can, there will be consequences!"

He set the timer, and I was determined to at least win the first round (but I was happily cheating with a little bit of a little blue pill and knew that I was going to go hard with very little stimulation). I was still clothed after all! He started by unbuckling my pants slowly, and theatrically pulling my belt off. Slowly, he unzipped my pants, and started working them down my hips so that I was soon just wearing my boxers. All without ever touching my cock, and I thought I was doing pretty well so far. Not to be though, the next thing he did was to gag me with one hand and reach the other hand under the waist band of my boxers, then running that hand around the head of my cock before cupping my balls in his hands. He teased me that I wasn't going to last as he worked his hand around my genitals. "Halfway, but I don't think you're going to make it Jack" he said before removing his hand from my mouth. Before I could say anything he suddenly kissed me full on the mouth while using both of his hands on me. One hand was cupping my balls and putting pressure right at my g-spot while he used the thumb of his other hand to run around the head of my suddenly very erect cock.

"You lose the first round Jack! Let's see, what to do first." He pulled his hand away from my cock. He took a handkerchief from his pocket, and used that to wipe off the pre-cum from me and immediately stuffed it into my mouth and taped it shut.

He gave me a minute, then said it was time to begin again. This time he ran his hands up my shirt and found my nipples. He gave them some light twists, and I grunted a little bit. He pulled my polo shirt over my head and started to work my nipples with his tongue and lightly scraped his teeth over one of them and just like that, I lost the 2nd round!

As the forfeit this time, I found myself stripped naked and tied much more securely with my hands behind my back, sporting a big ball gag, and my ankles tied to a spreader bar.

For the third round, he used a vibrator against my perineum and around the head of my cock. I lost quickly. He tried out some of his floggers and a riding crop on me. Not enough to really hurt, but enough that I felt pretty helpless and wanted to win one.

By this point he knew exactly what to do to drive me wild, and I anticipated that anyway, so I pretty well lost every round for awhile. One forfeit involved him rubbing my balls and then my nipples with ice while I could barely move. Another time I got to practice my oral skills on a dildo while he encouraged me with a riding crop. I got to try out some of his CBT toys -- which didn't stop me from getting another erection on the next go around. Another time he added nipple clamps with a weight.

Finally, I managed to win a couple rounds in a row after he decided to go easier on me. At this point I was just tied to a chair with my hands bound and both ankles tied to a leg of a chair, but at least I wasn't in any other duress.

"Okay Jack, this next round is the last one. It's probably fair to show you your surprise now. Remember my friend 'Alice' who fucked you while you were tied to this very chair? She's inside right now putting on her sexiest lingerie. If you hold out this time, she's agreed to let *you* tie her up and have your way with her as long as you leave her mask on, deal?"

I most certainly remembered her, and having sex with her tied up sounded like a lot more fun than getting more whips, nipple clamps, and toys used on me. I steeled myself and nodded for him to do his worst!

Instead, he blindfolded me. A few minutes later I heard the unmistakable click of high heel shoes and smelled a woman's perfume. My blindfold was removed, and I got a great look at Alice's décolletage as she straddled me. She started giving me a lap dance while making sure to make eye contact with me. She whispered in my ear "I'm going to take a turn with you when you lose honey." I was barely keeping it together, but as soon as she ran her tongue under my suddenly erect cock just one time while giving me a smoldering look, I lost.

She left me, and the next thing I heard from behind me was "what does this one do?" as the two of them were clearly planning my ultimate forfeit!
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Tim and I hadn't been able to get together for several months, and I was definitely craving some of his kinky attention. We were finally able to get together on a nice April day. Since we'd last played, I'd been able to work out much more often than normal, and I was honestly curious to see if my improved physique would have much impact on him.

Normally I'd pull up to his house, let myself into his backyard through a gate, and just see (or not see if things started with him blindfolding me from behind in a mock kidnapping) how the day's scenario was going to play out. This time though, I had a chance to surprise him as I knew I'd actually get to his house before he got home from running errands. Occasionally he'd have one of his friends join in our bondage scenes, and I'd gotten to know one of them named Bill enough to ask him to help me out with a little surprise for Tim.

As Bill was a bondage enthusiast himself, he had plenty of equipment and experience. He'd laughed when I'd reached out to him explaining what I wanted to do, and immediately agreed to help me out.

Bill and I met at Tim's house well before we expected Tim home. He showed me his collection of restraints and toys, and we quickly cooked up a plan. When. I got a text from Tim saying he was about 15 minutes out, we put the plan in motion. As Bill put the finishing touches on me (and took advantage of the situation a little bit too), we both heard Tim's car pulling into his driveway.

Bill left me to stew, and went to greet Tim. I'm pretty sure that Tim liked whatever Bill told him, because a few minutes later when he walked out of the house and into his backyard he had a broad smile as he took the sight of me in. He was also wearing a silk kimono, which usually implied that this was going to be a sexually charged session.

He took his time walking up to me, and walked around me and complimented me on the view. I didn't respond too coherently, because Bill had strapped a ring gag tightly into my mouth. As for me, I was restrained with an elaborate harness that kept my arms folded behind me with my wrists cuffed and connected to the back of a collar and straps around my upper arms. He gave me some compliments on my newly improved physique, and I'll admit that I played it up by flexing. I've played sports all my life, so I do have a very muscular lower body, and as he walked behind me, I did my best to wiggle my naked ass at him. I was rewarded for that with a couple smacks on my bare ass cheeks that got me excited.

He walked around to the front of me, and kept making comments about my new physique as he ran his hands all over my torso. I gasped and backed away a little bit as his hands made it to my nipples and he gave both of them a sudden pinch. He grabbed my balls and used that grip to hold me to him while he licked my nipples, which were now hard and very sensitive after the earlier treatment. I started to moan a little bit from his attentions, and that only got louder when he started using his teeth on my nipples and running his thumb over the top of my cock while still keeping that grip on my balls.

He let go of me, with a little push to my chest and walked away toward the nearby table where Bill had left some other "supplies." He returned to me with a leather leash in both of his hands and snapping it back and forth in a scary, but hot way. As he strode back to me, it was very clear that he was sporting the biggest erection I'd ever noticed from him. I cheekily half turned away from him and tried to wiggle my ass at him again. "Turn that ass around, we'll play with that a little later" he said as he used the doubled up leather leash to swat my ass. I did what I was told, and he took a good grip on the D-ring at the front of my collar and attached the leash.

Surprisingly, he used the leash to pull my face down and he kissed me around the ring gag. Leaving me momentarily, he picked up a riding crop from the nearby table. "Follow me" he said, as he pulled me via the leash off of the patio onto the grassy part of his yard. Still holding the leash to keep me in place, he pulled off the sash of his kimono, and exposed his own raging erection. I was then pulled down to the ground onto my knees. Still using the leash, he guided my mouth to the head of his cock and told me to "use your tongue and make me happy." The ring gag was big enough to accommodate his cock, and I tried to do just what he told me. Any time I slowed down, he used the crop to encourage me.

Based on his breathing and exhalations, I thought he was close to cumming, but he instead stopped and tied his kimono closed again. He beckoned me to stand up, then used the leash to lead me back on the patio to the table. Bill had conveniently left a leg spreader bar near the table, and I soon found myself bent over the table with my ankles strapped into the spreader bar and with my arms still secured in the small of my back. This time though, I was blindfolded and he'd replaced the ring gag with a ball gag so I was quieter.

He played with my ass quite a bit, sometimes using the crop, sometimes his hands. He spread lubricant of some kind around my asshole and my cock. He took me to the edge of cumming multiple times, but stopped short every time. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he pushed himself into me. As he thrust himself into me, he reached around and stroked my cock in rhythm. I made appreciative noises through the ball gag as he took his time satisfying both himself and I...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic