On The Beach (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

On The Beach (F/F)

Post by joanneb1980 »

On The Beach - This is a story I wrong for a friend, we are doing a story write off, where we request stories from each other every few weeks and pass comment and feedback etc. This is so far my favourite, out of the ones I have written, so in the spirit of the group I have decided to share.

So, chilling out on the beach with my friend, after a long morning walk along the sea front, weather isn't great the sand is quite hard. Behind us, is what appears to be a well dug hole, wondering if someone had buried something and just dug it up, ..........or someone!

My mind racing now

I say to my friend do you think you could get out of there if I buried you in the sand, "yeah course I could, its only sand" she replied.

Giggling to myself now, right let's do it then!

I jump up as does my friend, I am 41yo 5'6 sz14 pale skin, shoulder length dark hair wearing a vest top and short denim shorts and flip flops. My friend Ella 5'11, slim, long blonde hair, 38yo, wearing knee length Hawaiian style shorts and vest top.

So we walk over to the hole in the sand, Ella removes her footwear and climbs into the hole, i help into it as she gets herself comfortable, there is a large pile of sand by the side of the whole that I start to push in on top of her, the sand is a little damp and quite heavy, so it's hard work, but I keep going, pushing and kicking away at the sand into the hole.

So eventually the hold is filled, Ella is covered, I start to pat it down and push it down so its solid. I move over to her head and I pat the sand down around her shoulders, sand covered and solid around her up to her neck. With how tall Ella is her feet are poking out at the other end, same service given, I make sure I solidly pat down the sand around her ankles so they are nice and secure.

I stand back and admire my handy work, Ella turning her head slightly, I can see her trying to struggle, but she clearly can't move.

"So, you going to show me how easy it is to get out then Ella bella?" I say in a condescending manner as I walk over to her head poking out of the sand.

"gggrrrrr" responds Ella as she starts to get red in the face as she turns her head from side to side trying to struggle but clearly can't move.

I walk over to where Ella's head is poking out of the sand, I kick off my flip flops and place my feet either side of her face, clearly starting to look nervous as she tried to look up at me as I look down on her. "I thought you said this would be easy" I say, "I have not finished yet" Ella replies. "You do know you are going to suck my toes if you can't get free" I say with a huge smile on my face "ha-ha you are so funny Jo" Ella replies, "who's joking" I reply wiggling my toes in front of her face. "Well Joanne I am not sucking your toes, or anything for that matter so get that idea right out of your head" Ella replies with a slightly angry tone to her voice.

Still standing in the same position I crouch down and then kneel right in front of Ella's head, legs either side of her head, at this moment my knees are a few inches from her ears. I start to inch forward slowly as the crotch of my shorts now touch Ella's chin as she moved her head back trying to not touch my shorts. With her head now pushed back, back of her head against the sand, chin resting on the crotch of my shorts, my thighs lightly clamped around her head, her head is completely immobile. Her eyes now looking up at me, I can see the fear in them, she is lost for words for the first time in her life.

Looking back down at her, "I am in control now Ella" I say, "o-o-ok" she replies nervously. "So, Ella, can you get out or do you submit" I ask inquisitively "well I have hardly had a chance with you pretty much sat on my head" Ella snaps back.

I shuffle back a little relinquishing my grip on her head, I stand up and look over from the beach at the clock by the pool, "so let's say 5 minutes whilst I get a drink" I say "oi, don't leave me here like this, gggrrrr" Ella angrily responds, "five minutes hun" I reply.

Coming up behind Ella I kneel down behind her head and mess up her lovely blonde hair "five minutes is up babygirl, looks like toe sucking time" I giggle, I told you not a chance Jo" Ella replies angrily.

Standing back in front of Ella now, I grab her nose between my big toe and second toe on my right foot. "Hey what the hell are you doing" Ella says angrily "just getting you ready for giving them a good suck hun" I reply giggling.

I lay down now in front of Ella looking at her "I have had an idea, how ticklish are those feet?" I say, "don't even think about it you bitch" Ella replies in an angry tone.

So, laying on my front now, my head between Ella's trapped feet, my feet either side of her face almost touching I start to scratch my freshly done nails up and down her feet, Ella squealing and screaming now in hysterics, stop it Jo I hear her shout, but I am too much in the moment now tickling away on her bare trapped feet.

"Please Jo stop" I hear between the giggles and screams "pretty please Jo stop now", "please please"

There seems to be a little attention now as the area gets busier but I am too much in the moment.

I briefly pause for a second looking up as two girls' approach, appear to be lifeguards from either the beach or pool, can't be much older than 19/20, Spanish looking, olive/tanned skin dark tied back hair. Both in bright yellow t-shirts and red hotpants. Before I could even figure out what was happening.....

Bang!

Both are on top of me, one each side, each has a knee on top of each shoulder, the initial force has knocked the wind right out of me.

Have you got the restraints I hear one say as they both pull my arms on to my back, before I could even fight or struggle one of them wraps what feels like zip-ties around my wrists and tightens them up.

They pull me to my feet and walk me to the hotel.

I feel completely humiliated being walked across the pool arms zip-tied behind my back by these young girls, I am quite and don't speak not wanting to further embarrass myself.

I am taken to a dark room behind reception sat in a chair and told to think about my actions, as the door is locked as they leave, in complete darkness.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Oooh I like.that. did you write a part two?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Definitely a good story, liking the twists, the first one then the other of you having the upper hand.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]joanneb1980[/mention] hi joanna. Was there ever a follow.on to this story?
Darklordmenchi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darklordmenchi »

A lovely and rather cute story, i look forward to any future instalments that cliffhanger ending might entail :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Hi [mention]joanneb1980[/mention] did you have a follow up to this lovely story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic