THE BABYSITTER (MM/M) - PG17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who are you cheering for in this tale?

Joshua and Peter
59%
Jerrod
41%

Total votes: 37

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Excellent chapter additions! Thank you for continuing the story. I can’t wait to see what comes next.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Good continuation! Why do I feel like Jerrod is going to get a lot worse than an apology from his knees? I would love to see him kneeling before his hunk of a cousin. The imagery of that is hot.

It's hard to explain but I definitely got some bondagefreak style vibes from your last chapter. Maybe its how you showed the inner turmoil going through Jerrod's head before inevitably complying with his dom. Steven is always doing that :lol:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I really like that chapter. You left me waiting for more and that's a good reason for me to return when a new chapter will be published. ;)

This chapter reassures me that Joshua will teach Jerrod a hard lesson that Jerrod will never forget. So I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Chapter 6 - Escape Plan

As soon as I arrived in the kitchen, I started cooking like I told my younger cousin. My mind was still racing like crazy…I mean, what was that? Joshua forcing me to apologize on my knees, right before his feet. And how he called me „dog“ and „good boy“ - what the fuck? I couldn’t believe how this was evolving.

And I especially couldn’t believe that I had not just went outta the room and left him there - no, being dumb enough, I played his game. Now he must feel really good…I smirked. Soon, he’ll have quite some trouble to deal with…

I was setting up a basic tomato sauce along with some pasta. This was just a safe thing to cook, and I really did not want to prepare a big meal - not that Joshua deserved one! I mean, if it would have been my Dad and me, it would’ve been different. But like that? Simple was more than enough for my bluffing cousin.

I had just set up the pan with the tomatoes when I heard my phone ringing. I took it outta my pocket and looked at the screen. It was Liam! Liam was one of my best buddys in school. We were going out together, and he always helped me out when I was finding myself in a tricky situation or having maneuvered myself into trouble.

„Ey bruh, what’s up?“ I took the call.

„Yo bro - I’m good, waiting for you! What about some drinking and partying tonight? Maybe we’ll even see some chicks, who knows?“ he laughed, and I could hear in his voice that he definitely already had a beer or two.

Before I could answer, Liam already continued talking. „So when are you coming over? Seriously, I had a real bad day and I really need a night out. My parents tried keeping me at home cause they said I’m always drinking too much. Fuckin’ annoying!“

Liam sounded actually pissed. He wasn’t the only one! At least he did not have a damn babysitter of a cousin!

„And you know what? I don’t give a fuck. I want to drink and maybe even grab some chick. My balls are turning blue, mate!“ Liam continued to whine.

„Haha, calm down, Liam. I’m not in any better situation. I’m gonna tell you when we see each other. Where are you now?“

„In the park, bruh. And I brought some beer and stuff. Hurry up!“

„I’ll try to. I’ll see you there, alright?“ I tried putting an end to the call, as my tomato sauce was starting to overcook.

„See ya“ came Liams short response seconds before he hang up.

Damn it, I thought to myself. How do I now get outta this house without Joshua realizing it too early? I stirred the sauce and while I was doing so, I put my escape plan together in my head. I had to made sure it worked - cause if it didn’t, I was hardly believing that Joshua would give me a second chance, after what happened earlier.

Luckily, the park was just around one kilometer away from our house. So I could easily take the bike to get there. Actually, our house was quite alone-standing. The next few buildings were around a few hundred meters away and the way to the city lead through a small forest.
Back as a child, I really loved playing there. Imagine that paradise! It’s like we had our own big playground - my sister and me really liked it. We were playing hide-and-seek for hours, especially when we had family meetings and birthday celebrations. Actually, Joshua was sometimes playing with us too…but even at an early teenage age, he was a total jerk. He always wanted to play not something like a normal hide and seek, but like an „extended“ version of it with some being robbers, and some being cops.

And he always liked being a robber - back in the game, they tried to catch the cops and keep them prisoner - and the cops tried to catch the robbers and put them in jail when they were found.

It wasn’t too often that we were playing this with him, also because almost everybody did not like how rough and serious he was about it. He was using brute force mostly and overwhelmed his „victims“, handgagging them so they were unable to mouth off and stuff like that. And now, years later, I had to being babysat by this Jock. Ugh!

As I was thinking about those childhood memories, I realized that my sauce was starting to get burned in the pan I was cooking it in. „Damn it!“ I cried out.

But right then and there, in this moment, I realized, that this could be my chance! I needed Joshua to be distracted from me for just a few moments, so I could slip outta our backdoor, which lead directly into our small „summerhouse“ which we used to store our stuff for the garden and for our bikes too. I needed to get there, jump onto my bicycle and off I was!

Burning the tomato sauce would be too risky - after all, I didn’t wanted to set our house to flames. But the pasta would be my chance! I’d just set up the pan with the water onto the stove and put it on to the max - get myself ready for leaving, without attracting Joshua’s attention and then wait until the water was boiling and bubbling that much so it would meet the hot stove and our stone floor - the sound which that made would surely catch Josh’s attention. And then I’d be gone. Perfect, I thought to myself and slowly slinked out of the kitchen to see where my cousin was.

When I saw him sitting back on the couch as before this apologizing-thing happened, I knew he’d definitely hear the water overcooking. I was so sure I did definitely not want to spend my weekend with this brutish jock - so I turned on the stove to the maximum and then slipped out of the kitchen to grab a few things from my room.

I closed the door carefully not to make too much sound and started packing my little backpack. Some spare clothes, my toothbrush, a few beer cans and my friend’s and my favorite alcohol, Jack Daniels whiskey. The full bottle, which I was able to hide before my dad, went into the backpack as well as a few cans of coke to mix it up. I zipped the backpack back up and slipped into my sneakers, before leaving my room and getting ready to leave.

As soon as I heard the first water drops falling to the floor and making more and more noise, I knew there were only seconds before it would happen. And so it was: Joshua noticed it too, as it was now perfectly hearable. As soon as he stood up and went inside the kitchen, I quickly sneaked through the living room and headed through our back door. I settled up my bike and quickly opened the door of our summerhouse. As I closed the door carefully, I heard Joshua cursing inside.

„What the fuck! Shit! Water everywhere!“

„JERROD! JERROD?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?“

I could hear and tell he was really upset. Haha, that serves him right. I closed the door - and I knew my plan had worked perfectly when I went by the kitchen window - which was foggy due to all the water evaporating inside the kitchen. There was no chance Joshua could see me driving off now - I couldn’t help myself but giggle in a victory rush as I kicked the pedals and drove onto the street to leave my jock cousin behind.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks in advance for letting me know how you like the latest developments.
And let me know who you cheer for in this kind of "battle" between these two cousins :D
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I really like how the story is moving forward. I'm cheering for Joshua in this battle, because I'm really eager to read about how he'll punish Jerrod. He's very angry at the moment, and which babysitter wouldn't be after the "baby" escapes? I think Joshua's revenge will be bitter-sweet. :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

And he get's away! NOOOO!!
Hahaha! That twerp is SO gonna get it when Joshua gets his hands on him.

Maybe Jerrod's good for nothing friend will as well.
Who knows?!

Man, I can't wait for the next part(s).
I'm rooting for Joshua (and Peter). All the way, man!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great new chapters, can’t wait to see what happens next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Those voting for Jerrod are in for a serious roping, in my books!

If you're not with us, you're against us!
Shame on you guys for encouraging such a naughty kid.

I'll see you all roped up and gagged before this is over.
Between Josh and Peter, I'm sure there'll be enough laundry to take care of your rebellious mouths 8-)

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Definitely agreeing with my Master.

It's quite a surprise to see almost half of those voting, are cheering for the just escaped lad.
I'll make sure to let both Jerrod and Joshua know what is happening on here 8-) 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago

Between Josh and Peter, I'm sure there'll be enough laundry to take care of your rebellious mouths 8-)
Haha I'll second that! Kid needs to get an attitude adjustment if you know what I mean. Get the deviousness tied right out of him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Get the deviousness tied right out of him.
I second that!
Maybe if Joshua uses enough rope ties him tight enough, the shitty attitute can be squeezed out and expelled from the rebellious brat.
Not sure about the science part of that, but it's definitely worth a try! :lol:

With all that pressure building up around his body, the little steed'll need a sizeable mouth-plug though.
Too bad I'm not there to help Joshua with that.

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well, I don't want to spoil anything, but there's also the possibility that Joshua isn't COMPLETELY new to tying up and gagging brats :D ;)
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago

Bring it on I guess?

Voting for Jerod so he gets away so Joshua needs to be 'trained' more by Peter...

I like living in my own piece of expectations...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What a great escape.

I support Jerrod but either way I'm interested in seeing how this cat-and-mouse game will conclude.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Gotta support the doms! Jerrod really needs behavior adjustment. First he was a snooper and now he's running away from his babysitter and left him to clean his mess in the kitchen? Josh and Peter are going to be PISSED and Jerrod deserves any punishment they give him. Naughty naughty boi.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 7 - A Taste of Freedom

I felt lighthearted as I was driving off with my bike - away from my dumb Jock cousin, away from his annoying games, and especially - away from his awkward behavior, pretending to be my Dad.

„Wohooo“ I shouted out, as I knew nobody would ask what this was - I sometimes really hated being that „isolated“ and not living right inside the town centre. But sometimes, like just now, I loved it.

I wondered what my Dad was doing now. He surely was riding his big motorcycle with his friends, competing with them about who was the fastest. My Dad was pretty much competitive - while I was the complete contrary to him. I wasn’t the best in Sport, and I hated contests which had only the purpose to find out who was the best at something - but that maybe also came because I don’t think I ever won something in my life.

And so, this sweet little victory against my Jock cousin was not only surprising to me, it was actually putting me into a little rush. How angrily he shouted and asked where I was….hahaha. Too bad. Now he had to deal with hot water all over the kitchen, and besides he would have to explain to my Dad how I could ever escape and how he lost control.

I couldn’t help but giggle again, as I was just reaching the small forest just minutes away of our house. In some distance, I was almost certain I heard an engine which was started…was that Joshua? Fuck…but maybe it was also any other person? I was probably hearing ghosts.

Either way, I started kicking the pedals of my bike more enthusiastically, just to make sure I’d arrive in town centre before Joshua was right behind me - once there, he would loose me because of many other people being around and stuff…but as long as I was the one and only guy on this poorly illuminated street, I’d be an easy catch for my much bigger cousin.

I had already almost passed the whole small forest now and there were only one more turn the street takes before leading into centre. I was almost there!

As I was now trying to fish out my mobile from my jeans pocket while continuing to drive my bike one-handed, I felt kinda weird on my bicycle…it felt like it was getting harder to get forward! I quit trying to get my mobile into my hand and slowed down. Suddenly, kicking the pedals got even harder. What the fuck? I thought to myself, making a halt to see what is going on down on my bike wheels.

I went down onto my knees to see what was the problem, as it hit me: There was a leak! Right there, on my front wheel, a perfectly visible cut in the rubber. I looked around me - did I crossed something like a sharp rock? But that I’d have felt, definitely…I looked a bit closer, and as I was hearing slowly approaching, massive wheels on the street, my world teared up: JOSHUA HAD DONE THIS! It was a cut, not deep enough to get the air out of the wheel completely…but slowly. It had definitely been done on purpose...

„FUCK!“ I cried out in disbelieve, looking around me in the shady forest…and heard a pretty loud thunder coming out of some serious looking clouds. Just moments later, as I was still thinking about what to do now, I felt a few big raindrops falling down on me. For a moment, I thought about running to the town. I mean, there were only around 400 meters until the street bend…

I was putting my bike down on the side of the street and mentally prepared for running quite a moment when the sound of squeaking tires on the asphalt was putting me into Shock-mode: Joshua was coming! I couldn’t see him yet, but a fast approaching vehicle could only mean one thing: I was fucked.

TO BE CONTINUED
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Had to vote for Jerrod, I'm a sucker for seeing a Dom taken down a peg and get tied up unwillingly.
Glad to see you're not done with this story!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

:o How this is gonna end is still not sure, but I think Jerrod might want to hide in the forest and win some time before he’s found. Poor guy... feeling all victorious and then losing it all at once. It was really exciting to read this part! Looking forward to the next one. :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Things are not looking good. I predict a lot of strict ties and gags in the future of our hero.

Great update as always. I'm impressed by your speed. Keep it up!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This is getting better and better.
Our little Jerrod is now neck-deep in serious trouble!

I CANNOT wait for the next chapters.
I wanna see how Josh drags that twerp's ass back home 8-)

And yeah, I also predict strict ties and serious gags for our would-be runaway protagonist.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I CANNOT wait for the next chapters.
I wanna see how Josh drags that twerp's ass back home 8-)

And yeah, I also predict strict ties and serious gags for our would-be runaway protagonist.
I definitely second bondagefreak and third DeeperThanRed's comments - looking forward to Jerrod getting his victory ripped away and being disciplined... ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Read all the new chapters at once, and I must say the suspense is well built and that always makes what comes next better, addin a good dose of intensity to the tug scenes.
It was good also to take the time to give the characters enough flesh and depth, and their background is nicely inserted in the action building up. And so I'll be right into Jerrod's head when the nasty shit begins, and that's always good! 8-)
The best part is how you gave Joshua every reasons to be mad, giving him the opportunity to display the 'best' of his personality; can't wait to see that!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
martyns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by martyns »

Nice story! Platonic describes a relationship that is purely spiritual and not physical. If a guy and a girl hang out all the time but aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, they'd describe their friendship as platonic like in this article https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook- ... ookup-apps.
Last edited by martyns 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

strongly following I would really like to be in the place of jerrod lol and I hope he will succeed in joining his friend Liam
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Having 16 votes so far, and they are EXACTLY split in half to Jerrod and Joshua.
So it seems the support of Jerrod isn't THAT small, especially regarding that he wasn't behaving that well until now...

I'm working on the next chapter - keep the comments coming :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic