THE BABYSITTER (MM/M) - PG17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who are you cheering for in this tale?

Joshua and Peter
59%
Jerrod
41%

Total votes: 37

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

THE BABYSITTER (MM/M) - PG17

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Hey you guys!

I received a special request from someone you all know who encouraged me to write again :-)
So please enjoy my newest work and comment on it - I love feedback! Thank you in advance.

THE BABYSITTER

Chapter 1 - Overprotective

I struggled and fought, but it was futile.
I couldn’t move my legs, as they were strictly bound to my also bound wrists - I’ve been put in a perfectly made, strict hogtie.
As if that wasn’t enough - trying to scream was futile as well: my mouth was plugged up and my eyes were blindfolded. And worst of all: I was home, in the place where I always felt safe and secure. But the calmness I had always had here, was completely gone for insecurity and slight fear now. I heard my blood pumping through my veins and my heart beating too fast. Just when I had myself calmed a bit down, I felt a cold, gloved hand on my face. And I started to panic all over again.

++++++++++++ 4 HOURS EARLIER +++++++++++++

„Dad come on, I’m old enough to stay home alone. Please!“ I begged, slightly annoyed.
„There’s no discussion, J. I don’t want you do shit, and you proved more than once that you’re far away from being responsibly. That’s why I called Joshua over to take care of you.“ my Dad responded calmly, what made me even more annoyed by the fact that I would be babysat for the weekend.

„But I don’t like him and he doesn’t like me too. He’s a total jerk!“ I complained.

„No more arguing, son - or I’m going to restrain you and lock you in our basement. So now better help me getting my stuff ready for the weekend!“ my Dad explained, slightly angry now as well.

I nodded annoyed and started to help my Dad packing his things for his weekend working-trip with his buddies. My Dad is a passionate motorcyclist, and works at a big motorcycle-seller. Every now and then, he organizes trips to different places where there are runways to be found - and then they do some competitions there, drive and race the whole day, and just have a good time. Mostly it’s just guys - he and his friends are pretty happy about that, he told me one day. I knew he really liked those kind of trips. As I had just turned 18, I couldn’t run any motorcycle yet, and the trip would’ve been pretty annoying for me. And either way, I liked the idea of staying home alone pretty much. I wanted to invite some friends for drinking and just have a good time without my over protective dad - that was until he told me that my slightly older cousin Joshua was coming to stay those three nights he was away.

I was pretty annoyed about the fact that my dad thought I’d need a babysitter - and the fact that it was the jerk of the family, didn’t make it any better. Joshua and I never had been getting along so well with each other. Mainly cause we are so different: I’m 18, he’s around 5 or 6 years older than me. So they say. For me, he's like a little child somehow...He had his first girlfriend with 12 or 13 and always bragged about what a womanizer he was and how he could have any girl at school. I never took a particular interest in girls - and I also had no interest in exercising in the gym like he always does. Not that it wouldn’t pay off for him - he’s a muscled jock with pretty impressive biceps and a stunning sixpack. I once caught myself staring at him when we were at the beach about a year ago.

And while I was always working hard and learning at school, he didn’t take that so seriously. He always called me a grind and laughed at me before his friends - saying that only losers are learning to achieve good ratings.
So - you get the idea. We don’t have the same interests and a pretty much different idea of how to live. And now, this total jerk who also always did pranks in our earlier years, was coming over to babysit me cause my dad just thinks of me like a little child.

„I’ll go in, take a quick shower and then leave, son. You go and clean up our mess in the living room - or Joshua will think we’re total slobs.“ he commanded and I went to it while he jogged towards the bathroom, dripping sweat.

I thought about how things were back when my Dad and Mom still were together. Dad, Mom, my younger sister and me were living here, in the house where me and Dad still live. As I was 15 or something, my mother broke up with my Dad in a pretty messed up conversation one late night. She basically was sick of his macho-like behavior - he never cleaned something up, or did something for the household…nothing. He always said he’s working hard (what he is, that’s true) and as my Mom isn’t working, the household is her duty. My mom didn’t ever completely agree. However, that was surely not the only reason, but one for sure.

My sister went to live with my Mom, as she wanted to live with her much rather than with my dad, as harsh as this sounds. So that was clear immediately - and then I couldn’t really leave my Dad here in that big house, completely alone - so my decision was made as well.

He and I get along pretty well. Though regarding the household, there isn’t something different. I do most of the cleaning and the cooking, but as he already has bought me a car to drive when I got my license, I forgot about that. I had enough time and he was working pretty hard - so that was fine by me. I liked him - a lot. So I could give him something in return as he was doing so much for me and making sure I got a roof over my head.

I was busy vacuum cleaning the living room as the door bell rang. Joshua was here!

PETER
PETER.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sniffingyoursocks 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is a pretty nice introduction to the characters and setting.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's always good to see a previous author return to the fold. Good job so far,
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

I like where this is going...
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Nice
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I like the look of this so far, nice intro!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Intringuing beginning, makes you want to know how you go from being babysat by a jerk to being bound and gagged and genuinely scared. Clever !
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

See, little one? I told you you could do it. All you needed was a bit of gentle prodding ;)

A fine introductory chapter that has us anxiously anticipating Joshua's arrival.
Must be pretty humiliating being babysat at 18 years of age. The chapter 1 title is pretty fitting.
Your dad definitely sounds like the overprotective type. I tend to agree with him though.
If I left you for a weekend, you can be certain as f**k I wouldn't leave you to your own devices 8-)

Don't keep us waiting too long for chapter two, babe.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

I like where this is going. Nice setting, can't wait to see how it evolves.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CHAPTER 2 - ANNOYED

I quickly dropped the vacuum cleaner and went to the door. I wasn’t really anxious to see Joshua - in fact, I was pretty soured about the fact that my Dad considered it necessary to call my cousin to babysat me. That it was Joshua made it just a bit worse.

I opened the door and saw Joshua standing there, smirking.
„Hey Jerrod!“ he said, still smirking.
„Hey cousin“ I uttered, not half as amused as he was, obviously.

I let him in and looked down at him.
He looked good, just as I remembered him. Probably even better than last year. He was REALLY muscled - his white wifebeater fitted his big, buff chest like a glove - it was tight.
He also wore black shorts which were going to his knees and a black cap he wore backwards - I had to admit, he looked damn sexy. No wonder girls were running past him!

„How’s my little cousin doin’? Still no working out?“ with that, he touched my upper arm and felt my biceps, which was a lot smaller than his own.
„Nah, you know I’m not into that jock stuff“ I answered, slightly annoyed already about his unnecessary comments.
„So nothing changed, I see. My little cousin is still the well-behaving, dull geek - like back in school.“ he hissed, still smirking at me - we were now standing in the doorway.
„Yeah“ I just uttered, not wanting to start a discussion about how much cooler he was - or at least felt like he was.

My dad came down the stairs with just a towel around his hip - so his muscular upper body was uncovered. I knew that he looked quite good for his kind of age - in fact, he would turn 52 this year.

„Ehh, Josh!“ he greeted my cousin with a handshake. „Hi Peter, what’s up?“ Joshua answered. „Well I’m going to my motorcycle meet up as every year…but as little J still isn’t able to drive, he has to stay home. Poor him, haha“ he winked at me. I smirked back and added „Yeah, I see, you two are funny today. As if being babysat wouldn’t be punishment enough, you also have to make fun outta me - fuck you.“ I shot and turned to return to vacuum cleaning the room.

„Hey, son!“ my Dad snapped, quite a bit louder than before.
I didn’t looked back.
„SON!“ he shouted, now apparently angry.
I turned and looked back at the two.
„You know you don’t get to talk to me that way. And you obviously know why Josh is here. I have enough from your teenager partying without permission…so I had to find somebody who’ll look after you while I’m away. And you’re gonna behave, understood?“ The voice of my Dad didn’t allowed any talking back. And Josh, amused about the scene that unfolded before his eyes, smirked while keeping a close eye on me.
„Yes Dad…I will.“ I just said, pissed about him talking to me as if I was still 12 years old.

I didn’t heard what my Dad and cousin said to each other, as I moved back to the living room and closed the door. What a damn situation! My friends already had asked if there was a home party going on when my Dad was away - but chances were so small now when that jerk of a cousin was around the house. I was unnerved to no end when I continued to clean the floor of our living room.

When I had finished that, I went to the kitchen, where Josh and my Dad were standing, drinking. My Dad just drank some water, as he had to drive, while Josh was sipping on a can of beer. Dad was already in his full motorcycle uniform, ready for departure. The two finished talking about the latest football news when I moved into the room.<br/>
„Calmed down a bit, buddy?“ My Dad asked, emptying his glass of water.
„Mhm“ I grunted, still disapproving with him at the babysitting thing.
„Good. I’m leaving. Do you help me with the bags, son?“ which wasn’t a question, but more of an order.
„Thanks Josh for joining Jerrod this long weekend. Don’t let his party head too much room to grow…like we agreed to.“
„Yeah Sir, don’t worry - I’ll put a close eye on him. Isn’t that right, buddy?“ Joshua tapped me on my shoulder and hugged my Dad goodbye, before I took one of his bag and went out of the kitchen and then outta the house.

As my Dad had set up his motorcycle, he came to me and towered before me. He looked really manly in his all leather-motorcycle suit, which fit him like a glove. And he was quite a bit bigger than me - around three inches.<br/>
„You’re gonna be good, boy, understood?“ he stated, looking me in the eyes firmly.
„I try to, Dad. But you know I don’t like Josh“ I answered, defeated.
„That’s why I asked him. I don’t want a mess of puke all around the house cause you and your teenage friends drink until you almost pass out. And you’ll still have fun together. You be good, ok?“ he hugged me tightly.
„Yes Dad. Drive safely, and enjoy your long weekend.“ I stated, trying to find my normal voice again. After he let me outta his tight hug, he sat on his motorcycle and drove off.

I returned back to our house, not happy at all that I had almost five days ahead of me with my jock cousin. And when I closed the main door and saw him sitting on the couch, his muddy hightop sneakers propped up on the couch table where I just had cleaned, I knew that those five days would be long. Really long.

JOSHUA
JOSHUA.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Awesome start and hot pics! Hope you don't keep us waiting too long for more!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Love the pics you chose for Peter and Joshua, babe 8-)

I really like Peter's explanation for deciding to get his son babysat during his absence.
Those drinking parties are perfectly believable and would have any parent upset and apprehensive about going away in the future.

Sounds like Jerrod will be in good hands this time!

Wonder if he'll try to make a run for it now that his dad is away.
Either way, looks like he'll have plenty of time to renew those bonds with his older cousin ;)

Can't wait for chapter three, babe.
Don't forget to add this to the Story Catalogue section when you have the time.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

^^^ How surprising our BDfreak loves the pics :D
Nice of you taking the time to let the annoying situation build up. Really curious about this one...
and I learned the term "whifebeater" :lol:
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago ^^^ How surprising our BDfreak loves the pics :D
Nice of you taking the time to let the annoying situation build up. Really curious about this one...
and I learned the term "whifebeater" :lol:
Thanks for your feedback! That my Master likes the pics isn‘t so surprising, that‘s right.
I‘m glad you‘re enjoying this now as well.

And I wasn‘t aware that with my not perfect english at all, I‘m still doing well in introducing new words to people ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 5 years ago And I wasn‘t aware that with my not perfect english at all, I‘m still doing well in introducing new words to people ;)
Your english has improved a lot, boi.
I'm very proud of you.

From the beginning of the first chapter, it sounds like Jerrod is about to get himself into serious trouble.

If I have to leave town for a while and have a friend over to babysit you while I'm gone, I better not hear that you've tried running away to go to a party during my absence. ANY misbehaving would earn you some serious grounding when I got back, babe ;)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago If I have to leave town for a while and have a friend over to babysit you while I'm gone, I better not hear that you've tried running away to go to a party during my absence. ANY misbehaving would earn you some serious grounding when I got back, babe ;)
Is that reversed psychology ? :lol:

And, nice to know you do writing counseling too, it seems to produce good results. I can't wait to see your protégé's PG17 scenes ...
Good work [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] ,
and "whifebeater" is "marcel" in French, you may use that someday ;)
EDIT: you probably know that already, seems I'm getting dumber every day, someone has spare brains? One that works :)
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago If I have to leave town for a while and have a friend over to babysit you while I'm gone, I better not hear that you've tried running away to go to a party during my absence. ANY misbehaving would earn you some serious grounding when I got back, babe ;)
Is that reversed psychology ? :lol:

And, nice to know you do writing counseling too, it seems to produce good results. I can't wait to see your protégé's PG17 scenes ...
Good work @sniffingyoursocks ,
and "whifebeater" is "marcel" in French, you may use that someday ;)
EDIT: you probably know that already, seems I'm getting dumber every day, someone has spare brains? One that works :)
Thank you very much for your feedback!
I didn't knew that, as my french is MILES away from my english.

I got some horny ideas in mind, for those PG-17 scenes. Stay tuned 8-)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 5 years ago
I didn't knew that, as my french is MILES away from my english.

I got some horny ideas in mind, for those PG-17 scenes. Stay tuned 8-)
Since you seemed teamed up with Bondagefreak and he complimented your english, I thought you spoke French too, then thought you knew about Marcel being a whifebeater :lol:
I stay tuned.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Who the hell is Marcel?!

I didn't even know that word before today. I asked my coworkers about it and all I got was a "what the hell is wrong with you?" kinda look ;)

Here, a whifebeater is either a "camisole" or a "débardeur".
"Camisole sans manches" is the most common way to say it.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Here, a whifebeater is either a "camisole" or a "débardeur".
"débardeur" is the correct word, but everybody calls it a marcel for ages, no idea why...
Deleted User 153

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Here, a whifebeater is either a "camisole" or a "débardeur".
"débardeur" is the correct word, but everybody calls it a marcel for ages, no idea why...
Even in dutch, but we minimise it to a "Marcelleke". always figured it was a dialect. But, curiosity killed the cat, so google to the rescue.

According to google, the name was linked back in the 19th century to "Etablissements Marcel", who was the manufacturer back in the days.

Well, I expected a better story....
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Boundluis[/mention] good find!
Keep telling guys, you learn usefull stuff here ! ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Boundluis wrote: 5 years ago According to google, the name was linked back in the 19th century to "Etablissements Marcel", who was the manufacturer back in the days.
Ah, makes sense why the name never made it here then! By the 19th century, we were still prohibited contact with the Motherland. Hence why we're still using the obsolete and heavily defunct word "camisole" from the 16th century.

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Yes, always learning new things.

But yeah, I think we've diverted a bit from my boy's story here, even though is wordiness is what opened the door for our discussion in the first place ;)

Deleted User 153

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
But yeah, I think we've diverted a bit from my boy's story here, even though is wordiness is what opened the door for our discussion in the first place ;)
on that note: [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] : the stage is yours again!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] thanks for writing and posting this. I always like a good babysitter story and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic