THE BABYSITTER (MM/M) - PG17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who are you cheering for in this tale?

Joshua and Peter
59%
Jerrod
41%

Total votes: 37

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Can’t wait for a new chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] Damn! When is this gonna continue, boi!?
Can't wait to see what happens now that daddy Peter is away on his weekend business trip, leaving you and Joshua alone 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Can we please please get a new chapter soon?
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm currently working on a new chapter of that one.
I know it's been too long - hopefully a new chapter will be posted before christmas.
So maybe you want to refresh your memory on what happened in the first few chapters. Stay tuned!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] Glad to hear that, babe.
I'll definitely be re-reading the first chapters. Can't wait to see how this weekend between Josh and Jerrod ends up playing out 8-)

I think [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] and [mention]Veracity[/mention] might've actually missed this when it originally aired.
UPDATE: [mention]RopedBud[/mention] and [mention]BondageBoyFan[/mention] as well, come to think of it.

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I really missed it, somehow, but from now on I'll keep my attention here. I can't wait for more of this.

It reminds me that I also have some stories to finish/start :shock:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Please continue ❤️
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Still waiting for my little Swiss boi [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] to get back to this story he started.
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] Looks like you also have some projects to continue as well, Matthew.

I think you boys are gonna end up deserving a good flogging for making me wait so long.

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Still waiting for my little Swiss boi @sniffingyoursocks to get back to this story he started.
@Tsuhaya Looks like you also have some projects to continue as well, Matthew.

I think you boys are gonna end up deserving a good flogging for making me wait so long.
I know, Sir.
I feel bad for not yet having done that...but I promise the next chapter won‘t disappoint you, Master.
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @sniffingyoursocks Glad to hear that, babe.
I'll definitely be re-reading the first chapters. Can't wait to see how this weekend between Josh and Jerrod ends up playing out 8-)

I think @squirrel @socjuc @GoBucks @Sniffmyfeet @Tsuhaya @Msueta@2 @Mitchelaiden and @Veracity might've actually missed this when it originally aired.
UPDATE: @RopedBud and @BondageBoyFan as well, come to think of it.
Yes???
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm looking forward to reading what stuff the babysitter, Joshua, is coming up with! He's a hot guy. I don't know why I haven't posted a reply to your story before :oops:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 5 years ago I'm looking forward to reading what stuff the babysitter, Joshua, is coming up with! He's a hot guy. I don't know why I haven't posted a reply to your story before :oops:
I'm looking forward to reading that as well, but it looks like my little munchkin isn't putting much effort into giving us what we want. I think someone's gonna get a major spanking if I don't see the next chapter up soon ;)

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hey dear all - surprise, surprise - I'm back at writing.
I'd recommend you to re-read the two chapters before that one :) Enjoy!

CHAPTER 3 - THE JUNCTION

I stood there in the hallway, without knowing what was next. I just saw that twerp of my cousin sitting there, watching TV, with his feet propped up.
He must have big feet, I thought to myself. His beaten up, white hightops were MASSIVE. He must have at least 45 or 46 at those sneakers. And they were pretty dirty! White was a while ago.

I just stood there, when an idea crossed my mind. My dad wasn’t here to enforce anything, so why not just press my luck a bit and try to seduce Josh to let me go out and then just not return? I could just send a short text to one of my friends, they’d pick me up and I could surely sleep at one of my friend’s place.

But I quickly realized that these plans would either not work, or then would have bad consequences for me. May I had to try?
I was still standing in the hallway and lost in my thoughts when I heard my annoying cousin shout from the living room.
„Eh buddy, can’t you bring me another beer?“

What was that guy thinking? Was I his maid or what? I quickly stepped into the living room, and before I was able to answer, I was hit by a rather strong odor. It took a moment before I realized where those toxic fumes were coming from. Joshua had taken his old sneakers off! The jock was still having his big feet propped up, but it seems that a few minutes ago he had taken things up a bit further and taken off his shoes.
„Ugh, Josh, it stinks! Can’t you put your shoes back on?“

The jock smirked at me, apparently not caring about my objection.
„I thought you’d bring me a beer? I’m living here for the next days, so I don’t see why I can’t air my socks out, little buddy“ he answered, still smirking at me.

I was so astonished by his response that I was almost unable to answer him right away. To my detriment I was also distracted by his impressive stature. I couldn’t stop but look at his big, buff torso and his bulging biceps.

„But it smells really bad…you know how much I’m already annoyed by how Dad wants you to be here to babysit me as if I was a 12-year old dumbass who can’t take care of himself. So I really got no nerves to deal with you trying to replace my dad and tell me what I gotta do.“

Joshua looked at me with no change in his looks - he was probably not surprised at all by my complaining.
„Yeah, I know you’re annoyed. But why don’t you try and make the best outta the situation? You know as well as I do that your dad won’t tolerate you going out and partying with your friends. He also told me a few things about how you were really drunk and were behaving really bad…so he advised me to keep you safe and sound and have my eyes on you. And that’s exactly what I’ll be doing. And if I were you, I’d try and have a good time under the circumstances we both know. Otherwise, you won’t be too happy, and you know that. If you’ll try to give me a hard time and won’t follow the orders of your dad, I’ll keep you on a short leash. And I mean it.“

I was both impressed and shocked about what my cousin just told me. Without answering, I went to the kitchen to calm my anger down, which was building inside me.

I sat down on a kitchen chair and thought about my situation. Probably Joshua was right. Actually he’s definitely right on my bad behavior a few months ago. I really gave my Dad a hard time: coming home drunk, puking on our living room carpet after a long party night at home…yeah. But now I behaved really well under the strict rules my Dad has set out, and still he needed to send my jock cousin with his stinky feet to babysit me.
I stood up, went to the fridge and took two beers out. I decided to play Joshua’s game - and make the best outta the situation currently being. But not as he thought about it…

TO BE CONTINUED. Can’t wait for your feedback, folks!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Finally! Been waiting a whole year for this!
Can't tell you how proud I am to see this continued, boi.

Very well written, kiddo.
I'm glad to see Joshua isn't gonna tolerate that shitty attitude or yours for long.
I know I sure wouldn't!

Those bad boy hightop shoes sound pretty bad.
I wonder where you got that inspiration from 8-)

I've reread the first chapters (for a third time in 12 months) and can't wait to see you roped up and silenced like in the first chapter's opening scene. Big Pete deserves to know that his mouthy-ass son is being stored safe and kept in check.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I am glad you restarted this....I think Joshua will have a good time playing the boss. Can't wait to hear what comes next. 8-)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yay so glad you are writing again! Can't wait to see what Joshua and his stinky feet have in store.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 4 - The message

After I got those two beers outta the fridge and I was walking out of the fridge, the plan was already almost developed in my head. From my point of view, my dumb Jock-ass cousin was NOT destroying my weekend and the first few free days without having my Dad watching over me for weeks! Especially not since he seemed to like how he could make fun of me and replace my Dad as if he was him.

When I came back to the couch, I again noticed how it reeked around there. Joshua’s feet were BAD! He, of course did not comply and still had his socked feet propped up on the coffee table. I handed him the can of beer and sat down with mine on the big couch as well - but as far as possible, so I could somehow try to escape the smell of Joshua’s big feet.

Joshua took the can and opened it and continued to watch some motorsport race in the TV. He did not even bother to thank me for bringing his beer! He only reacted when I opened my can as well and took a sip of the cold, yellowish liquid. „Oh well, look - little Jerrod trying to be a man and drinking beer, haha!“ he smirked at me before taking another sip of his can of beer.

I wasn’t amused as much as he was. But I had my plan and I wanted it to work out. So I did not provoke him again and just ignored what he said.
After a while of staring onto the screen on which Joshua was watching that race, I decided not to loose anymore time and get into action as soon as possible. „What do you think about me bringing your bag upstairs and readying your bedroom? Seems you’re quite interested in this race..“ I asked Joshua, referring to him closely watching the tv screen.

„You’re trying to suck up to me, cousin?“ he laughed, smirking as if that dumb jock laugh was imprinted on his face.
„Nah, I’m trying to be nice, as you told me it would be best for both of us. It might help when you’d be nice to me as well…“ I said, slightly annoyed.
„Don’t get all mad just because of me joking around a bit. Keep calm, buddy! And yeah, I’d never mind if you’d get my bag upstairs and put the bed sheets on.“ he stated, before fixing his eyes on the screen again.

I was kind of annoyed by his attitude - what did he think I was? His servant? It seems that everything I think of it as special, he finds goes without saying. And that was definitely annoying me - still, I did not want to challenge him. Otherwise, my plan would definitely not work out as I have planned…
So I went outta the living room into our hallway, glad to be breathing in fresh air, which was not already infested by my older cousin’s foot odor. I there took his duffle bag, which was surprisingly big and heavy, lifted it over my shoulder and brought it to our guest room.

Having arrived there, I just put Joshua’s bag beside the bed, and took the bed linen out of the cupboard, before fixing it up on the mattress and doing the same with the cushions. Everything seemed ready for my cousin to sleep in here for a few nights. I looked around and couldn’t help but chuckle. Our guest room wasn’t really big - to be honest, it is pretty small and pretty crappy, somehow. It looks like a bigger jail cell - what is mainly because our other rooms are pretty big. After my Mom and sister left, my Dad turned my sister’s former room into his workout and sport-room, as well as his office. And so the only room left was this pretty small, former dressing room of my Mother, which we changed into a small guest room.

At least there was some daylight coming into the tiny room, thanks to a very small window, which was more like a peephole on a ship. But better than nothing, either way, I thought to myself…

As I was done, I lifted my cousin’s big bag onto his bed. I already wanted to leave, when a short thought crossed my mind…why not risking a short peek into the jock’s bag? I still wondered why he brought so much stuff with him for only a few days…
I quickly went outta the room and went back in after I had reassured myself that the race was still going on down on the TV, which it was as far as I could still hear the familiar sound of it. So I opened the bag by using the zipper, and was immediately hit by the same stench that I remembered from the living room down there. Ugh! It stank like feet!

I crinkled my nose up by the putrid smell coming out of the bag, but still opened it. There were no surprises at first sight though - just some clothes, not very well organized inside the bag, but much rather just tossed inside…and the socks, ugh…these did not look like they were freshly washed. The soles of the big, long Adidas crew socks were formerly white, but not anymore…they were yellowish-grey, completely worn out for sure. And so they stank! What the hell, I thought to myself - just a jock like my cousin was able to take dirty socks with him just because he was too lazy to wash them.

Just as I was about to close the bag again due to no interesting surprises to find, I saw something turning white inside the black bag. What was that? A screen? I reopened the zipper a bit more - and yes! It was Joshua’s mobile phone! I adjusted the clothes around it, so I could see what had caused the screen to turn on. Besides a few messages from girls on various social media platforms and dating-apps, the latest message almost took my breath away:
„Please Sir, those photos look so godly. I’ll pay up to 30 bucks for them…I want to sniff them badly, SIR.“
The message was sent on a social media platform as well, from a user with the nickname „sniffer87“.

What the heck? Why is someone referring to him as Sir? And for what does this person wants to pay?
I was so taken away by those messages, that I didn’t hear someones approaching the door, which was still open.
„Are you searching something, Jerrod?“ came the harsh-sounding, deep voice of my cousin, who had just caught me in the act. FUCK!

TO BE CONTINUED
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Uh oh. Looks like you are going to be calling Joshua "sir" soon now too!

And how nice of him to bring a bag of goodies with him. Can't wait to see everything that is inside.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yeah, Jerrod definitely needs to have an attitude ajustment.
Hopefully his jock-cousin will know how to handle that.

And the impudence of snooping around like that!
That alone deserves some serious punishment.

I can't wait to see what Joshua plans to do about it.

Great writing, kiddo!

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's great to see this story unfold after waiting for some time. The story got even more interesting after reaching the part where Jerrod opens Joshua's bag, finds the dirty Adidas socks and the message on Joshua's phone. That's so hot! Joshua is a foot dom. I hope he'll teach Jerrod a lesson.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh Yeah!!

This is gonna be good (snuggle up on the couch with popcorn).

Great writing, the buildup is masterful and anticipation is high for the action...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hey guys!

First of all, thanks to the ones of you who took their times commenting and by doing so encouraging me to do some more writing :-)

Keep up commenting - I'm really looking forward to some more feedback.
Enjoy the latest chapter :D 8-)

Chapter 5 - Caught in the act

I was so taken away from what was just happening, I was unable to utter a word. I was just standing there, dead silent, with my mouth half open.
I dropped the phone back into the bag and turned around to see Joshua, who was standing inside the door frame. Still unable to say anything, I mustered him. And so I had to admit how damn good looking he was. He was a muscular beast, and if he wanted to he could have easily broken my not-so-impressing body in two. He had put his white, trashed Air Jordans back on…at least this way they don’t smell so bad, I thought to myself.
When I was done scanning him, I met his gaze. By the way of how he way eyeing me, I could tell he was really upset.

„What the fuck are you looking inside my bag, little twerp?“ he shouted angrily.

„I, I…I did not want to…I thought I may get something out for you!“ I tried to calm him down.

„BULLSHIT! You were scooping around my bag and looking at my phone, fucker!“

I was genuinely afraid now.
I knew Joshua for a long time. And that also meant that I remember how back in school, he was pretty well known for his aggressiveness and for his bullying. And it was not only once that he was caught fighting with somebody else or wrestling someone down. How did I get myself outta that?

Before I could even finish my thoughts, Josh quickly closed the distance between the both of us and grabbed me by the scruff of my neck.
„Listen to me, now. A few minutes ago, I told you that you should do your best to make those few days we’re about to spend together. And I MEANT that! What you’re doing now, is exactly what you shouldn’t be doing. You know well enough that I’m able to make you suffer this whole weekend…and if you don’t start to behave right now, you’ll soon wish you’d have never opened this bag. Understood?“

Joshua was just about centimeters away from my face…actually he was so near I could feel his breath, and smell the manly scent he was carrying.
„Yes. I’ll do so. Please…I did not want that. I’m gonna cook our dinner in a bit…like I’d do if my Dad was here. I’ll behave just fine. Just let me down…“ I almost begged to my younger cousin. He was holding me up in the air a bit on my scruff , pressing me to the wall next to the bed.

„Only if you’re gonna apologize. You’ll apologize to me and promise you won’t mess with my personal stuff anymore. Will you, little Jer?“ he asked, now smirking widely.

„Yes…yes I will.“ I said, somehow a little feared. I mean, I know that Joshua wouldn’t beat me up or something, but I still feared my cousin in that particular moment.

„Good. Good dog. Do so on your knees.“ he commanded, before he suddenly let my neck down and I was back on my feet again.

„What?“ I asked, as surprised as I was scared. I must’ve looked at him very strangely and fearful, cause the big smirk he was wearing on his face grew even more, as if he would like seeing me this frightened and stressed….what was probably the case. This guy was sick! In my thoughts, there was no doubt that my cousin liked where this was going. But I...I really did not.

„You heard me. You’re gonna apologize to me about you sneaking into my personal stuff, on your knees.“ he said, his voice not having the slightest hint to him joking…he wasn’t.

„Aw man come on…I’m gonna apologize like I’d normally do, we’re gonna eat and everything will be fine.“ I tried talking my way outta this humiliating thing coming up.

„Nah. I’m the Man of the house for now and I want you on your knees begging me to forgive me. Hurry up!“ he almost cheered, so big was the smirk on his face. What a dumbass!, I thought to myself.

„And what if I won’t?“ I requested, the response following immediately with Joshua pretending to grabbing me on my neck again.

„Alright alright I will.“ I quickly stated, before he packed my form.

„So down then it is…“ he commented, absolutely amused.

I went down onto my knees and felt even smaller. I mean, Joshua was already a head taller than I was…so when I was down on my knees, I was basically directly…on his crotch level. I looked up and started speaking my apologize, wanting this weird scene to end as soon as possible.

„I’m sorry. I hereby apologize to looking inside your bag and rummaging through your stuff. I did not want that and I feel bad for doing so. Please just forget about it…I'll be good from now on. I promise.“ I stated, looking up into the Jock’s dark eyes.

„Not too bad. Good boy.“ he said, still smirking, before he ruffled my hair up.
„You look much better down there…I could definitely get used to that, little twerp. Haha…“

I must have looked puzzled and worried, cause Josh gave me a wink and told me to get into the kitchen and prepare our dinner. I quickly stood back up onto my feet again and went downstairs.

What the hell was that? Why did my younger cousin made me kneel before him and apologize to him? How could I just do it without any questions asked? And why did he ruffled my hair up like some dog - and why the fuck did he call me one?
Questions over questions…when I ran down the stairs to head to the kitchen, just something wasn’t questioned anymore by me: that I wouldn’t stay here with that freak. Never EVER!

TO BE CONTINUED
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Sounds like Bondagefreak taught you well ;)

I'm LOVING this story so far, an I'm really excited to see where this goes :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This totally feels like a "beating around the bush" chapter, and I absolutely love it ;)

Joshua establishing his dominance and superiority over Jerrod is an awesome sight to behold.
Definitely something I would've liked to witness in real life.

I actually can't wait to see what the little twerp has in mind now.
Really wanna see him try to escape and to fail miserably.

Snooping around, mouthing off, being disobedient and trying to run away...all things that would land you in SERIOUS trouble were I in charge. Jerrod's dad would certainly not approve of his son's behaviour. I know I wouldn't!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic