THE BABYSITTER (MM/M) - PG17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who are you cheering for in this tale?

Joshua and Peter
59%
Jerrod
41%

Total votes: 37

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

By the way, it's the third time I try to vote in the poll and I still can't decide what side to cheer for. That's a sure sign your story's well written.
My good half likes Jerrod's daring spirit, but my sadistic half likes to see daring guys under pressure. 8-)
I'd say my emotional bond with Joshua is weaker because I think I know him too much and that makes for a less exotic projection BUT a) he may very well have some surprises in store; and b)it'd be so nice to have a 'bad guy' really have his way on a lovely twerp, for once. Saying that because your Sir has a tendency to save his hero at the last second... Just sayin' ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Really, really nice. Well written, great dynamics. Jerrod's a bold one, and I am interested to see him grow more disciplined, while Joshua grows a bit as a dom, and perhaps becomes more proactive, nipping little outbursts like this in the bud.

Although it's fun when they rebel ;)

All of yall who voted for Jerrod are hooligans though, haha
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Chapter 8 - Thunderstorm

My brain was working heavily on how to react in this very, very unfortunate situation coming up for me. I had to decide quickly! I could already see the lights of Joshua’s truck, coming down the street.

I just tossed my bike, which has become completely useless by now, in a bush beside the street, and got on my feet. I quickly realized that if I wanted to escape my evil cousin, I really had to hurry up. But where to hide? Joshua knew every rock in that small wood I was now stumbling inside - at least, I did too, thanks to my childhood and the many fun games we played in there.

Too bad, that a „fun game“ wasn’t exactly what was going on right now - at least not for me. As I was getting deeper and deeper into the forest - luckily, my feet were carrying me through the woods pretty easily, a fact about which I was surprised by myself. Must have been the adrenaline…
I stopped behind a group of big firs, which were pretty helpful to hide for a short moment. I tried my best to eavesdrop what was going on - but to my demise, a big, heavy thunderstorm was building up exactly above the wood. A heavy thunder occurred and a streak of lightning was clearly visible through the dark, cloudy sky. And the rain got heavier too…what to do now? I was stuck in a wood, rain falling down, a thunderstorm forming up…and being in a wood during a thunderstorm wasn’t the best idea, that much I knew.

And even adding more to worry about, I heard the heavy door of my cousin’s pick-up being shut. Damn it! He was coming for me!
At this stage, it began to dawn what I brought myself into. It was definitely my own fault and I had pretty much provoked it. But how could anyone deal with such an ass of a cousin? Who made you kneel in front of him and call you „good Dog“? And what did that messages on his phone mean? I had no clue. One thing was for sure though: I needed to escape this brute!

I looked around, but I did not saw anything. Joshua was nowhere to see. The woods were moving due to the heavier rain falling down now and because of the wind that came with the thunderstorm, it was almost impossible to see someone who was used to hide and seek behind trees and bushes. I knew I had a few minutes ledge due to him arriving a bit later than I had. But still, I had to move. I couldn’t wait here - he’d definitely find me, because as a child, the group of these firs were popular at hiding.

I stepped out back into the woods again, and just as I started to hurry a bit, I stumbled over a rock which was hidden by foliage. I fell into a little puddle building up from the rain falling down, wetting my t-shirt and jeans shorts I was wearing. Just as I was standing up again, I was pretty sure that I heard someone behind me. Not very close, but I was sure there were heavy footsteps somewhere behind me. I did not dare to risk a look behind me, I just kept going.

In the meantime, I was almost soaked up from head to toe - my low Air Max Sneakers were not really the best footwear for fleeing from another guy in the forest. I felt my socks being soaking wet - a feeling which I absolutely hated!
I ran through the windy, rainy forest, and I wasn’t quite sure if Joshua was behind me. At least, I heard no more footsteps. But that might also be because it was thundering like crazy, and pretty loud too. Fuck! I was stuck in the wood, in a damn thunderstorm, hunted by a crazy jock - I can’t deny that I was a bit afraid.

Luckily, I remembered a little hideout not that far from the point I was coming, which probably wasn’t known by Joshua. My sis and I had discovered that just a few months before she left with my mom. It was a little, old shed that was formerly used by the local forester - which was also why we were never able to hide there or use it for our games - we were afraid that the forester wouldn’t be too happy to have kids or later teenager rummaging in his stuff there. But one day my sister and I got curious, so we went to the shed and looked inside - and realized it wasn’t used anymore by the forester. All his stuff he used to keep there was gone, and the shed wasn’t in such a good state anymore.
As I was arriving at the hovel, I saw it did not get any better in the last months:

I didn’t care. I was just happy that I could take a break for a moment - so I slid into the shed and leaned onto the wooden wall. I tried catching my breath, and suddenly realized I was shivering. It wasn’t particularly cold, but with the rain and the wind, a wet t-shirt wasn’t the best clothing. And my soaked up, wet socks on my feet, didn’t really help out.

A bright lightning cut through the darkening wood, followed by a massive thunder once again. As it faded away, and I finally caught my breath, a strange feeling hit me like a brick. I wasn’t alone!

TO BE CONTINUED
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh-oh! :?

Hoping really hard that it's Joshua here to take him home and discipline him! If not, maybe Jerrod will even be grateful to be found by his cousin.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I could definitely feel Jerrod's adrenaline rush by reading this.
Strong winds, thundershowers and being chased like a prey item through the woods.

The old hovel will probably end up being little Jerrod's undoing, since it looks like there's only one way in and one way out.
Joshua will NOT be happy once he finds that twerp.

I'm sure little Jerrod will find himself safely stashed away and gagged before this little adventure is over.
Really can't wait for him to be captured and dragged back home by the scruff of his neck 8-)

Great writing, my boy.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Glad to see that people are coming to their senses, and are voting against Jerrod in the poll. He wouldn't be caught out in a thunderstorm if he was just tied up in the house with Josh. *Shrug
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Being in the woods when lightning strikes isn't a good idea. Yet another reason why Joshua should find Jerrod soon, bring him into the safety of the house and punish him severely for running away. :twisted:
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Being in the woods when lightning strikes isn't a good idea. Yet another reason why Joshua should find Jerrod soon, bring him into the safety of the house and punish him severely for running away. :twisted:
This guy gets it. It's for the little fellas own good, really ;)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Only isolated trees are dangerous during a storm, or a tree really higher than the rest if it's a forest; but I guess Jerrod slept during science courses... :mrgreen:
If it's a weird hobo with ropes in that shed, Jerrod will earn the unluckiest guy's award. :lol:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Looks like Jerrod has pulled ahead in the votes haha, I wonder what happens now?
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tapegagged08 wrote: 3 years ago Looks like Jerrod has pulled ahead in the votes haha, I wonder what happens now?
That's indeed an interesting development.
Let's see how these numbers will change in the following chapters 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

tapegagged08 wrote: 3 years ago Looks like Jerrod has pulled ahead in the votes haha, I wonder what happens now?
Welcome onboard, tapegagged.
You better not be responsible for that shift in the poll results, or else you might end up sharing in Jerrod's fate when his cousin FINALLY catches up with him ;)

tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Welcome onboard, tapegagged.
You better not be responsible for that shift in the poll results, or else you might end up sharing in Jerrod's fate when his cousin FINALLY catches up with him ;)
Haha no I’m not that bad :lol:
I don’t think I’d mind sharing his fate anyways, though. Thanks for the welcome! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Can't wait for this tale to resume, boi.
Still hoping to see Jerrod getting the roping he actually deserves, soon!

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Can't wait for this tale to resume, boi.
Still hoping to see Jerrod getting the roping he actually deserves, soon!
I'm working on the next chapter, Sir.
And who knows, if Jerrod actually is being collected by Josh? 8-)
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I know it's not looking great for Jerrod, but I'm still hoping it's not to late for him to turn the ropes on Josh.

Although, now I'm imagining Jerrod tied back up in those Air Maxes, and how pissed Josh will be.... Maybe Jerrod can get his revenge later.

However it unfolds, I look forward to reading more.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tiedinjordans wrote: 3 years ago However it unfolds, I look forward to reading more.
That makes quite a few of us.

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] You hear that, boi?
Your audience is getting restless.
Better put pen to paper before we wrestle you down into a hogtie and stash you away inside Josh's gym bag 8-)

YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Just to reiterate the sentiment of good sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , many of us are eagerly awaiting the follow up.

Obviously these are crazy times, but if you have a moment to write, I encourage you to do so. Good luck little guy.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Can't wait to see how this story unfolds!!!!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm it!!!

whats gonna happen next???
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]alkaid_[/mention] This story stopped being produced almost two years ago and its author (whom I know very well) no longer visits the forum or has any interest in writing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic