The Captive of a Cougar ( F/M )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Captive of a Cougar ( F/M )

Post by LunaDog »

I received a PM request from a fellow member named Escapee4520, asking if i could write a Kipnap F/M story, so here goes. Hope you all enjoy!

THE CAPTIVE OF A COUGAR!

Immediately as I “came-to” I knew something was wrong. Firstly I could see absolutely nothing, and I felt the blindfold that covered my eyes, reducing me to this state. But that seemed to be the very least of my problems. Apart from some sort of underpants, I was totally naked, and those were most certainly not my own, they seemed to me to be of a female variety, unsurprisingly because that’s precisely what they were. But even that was a comparatively minor matter in my predicament. For I could not move at all when I tried to. I was aware that I’d been placed on some sort of bed or mattress, my hands were firmly behind my back, with my wrists tied securely, and I DO mean securely, together, as were my ankles, and my legs just above my knees. Then my bound wrists had been tied to my ankles, leaving me in a “classic” hogtie. I was going NOWHERE until somebody else, apart than myself, decided otherwise. Presumably the very same person, who had placed me in this completely helpless situation in the first place.

But who was that? And just why had they done so, I wasn’t aware of having really upset anybody in the recent past? I didn’t owe any large sum of money to anybody, certainly not as I could recall. Panic started to emerge within my head, and I’m sure everyone can understand that emotion. Here I was, the complete utter and total prisoner of somebody, and I had NO idea of who my captor, or captors possibly, was. Or what he, she or they wanted from me or why they’d taken me. Not the most comfortable situation to be in, I’m sure you could all agree.

Very shortly after I’d awakened, I received my first clue, as a clearly female voice, one I did think I’d heard before, rang around the room. “Ah, Darling, you’re awake at last!” At least one, or possibly the only one, of my abductors was a woman then. And, whether by design or accident, she hadn’t gagged me at all.

“Who are you? And what do you want with me?”

“All in good time Darling, just accept the fact that you are totally mine now! And shout out as much as you like by the way, nobody will hear you. That’s why I haven’t bothered to gag you at all, that and the possibility you might have choked while out cold, I didn't want you choking to death, I’ve got some REAL plans for you, and none of them involve you dying on me. Be assured of that.”

Well, that’s something I guess, she’s NOT planning to murder me. A small consolation, but my blood had frozen at those words “real plans for you.” I can’t deny that expression of hers had frightened the living daylights out of me. And I was still no further in the task of working out just who she was, or why she wanted to exercise those “plans.”

Then I received another clue, the delicious smell of new leather clothing, and the feel of that material, as she started to rub her gloved hands over my body. I could also feel that her arms were also leather coated, unseen by me of course she wore a really stylish jacket, and a matching short leather skirt. And it started to come back to me, I began to realise that I might have encountered this woman before.

About an hour beforehand, I’d been in a café, having popped in for a quick cup of “Rosie Lee” before going home when I’d first noticed her. Although clearly not in the first phase of youth anymore, I’d guessed, correctly, she was in her late thirties, she made an immediate impression on me. For if age had removed a little of her stunning good looks and sexual allure, there was still plenty left to render her extremely attractive, and, well to be totally honest, stunningly sexy, her golden hair that cascaded and flowed just reinforcing that conclusion. And it was an impression that her current attire did absolutely nothing to diminish, that leather suit was clearly VERY expensive and even more delightful. It hugged her wonderful slim figure superbly, making her look the REAL classy Lady that she clearly was. And her long and shapely legs were covered in VERY sheer black nylon that, I just KNEW would NOT be in the form of tights, although her skirt was just long enough for me to be unable to confirm that guess. And at the other end of those shapely legs her feet were also covered in black leather, in the form of some boots that reached to just below her knees, of the same VERY high quality standard as the suit itself.

I sat there absolutely mesmerised, almost rooted to the spot, just simply staring at this vision of pure natural beauty in front of me. With my mouth almost fully open, something that I fully accept I should not have done. But I thought I’d got away with it, she never once looked in my direction, so as I finally managed to snap myself out of this virtually trance like state, I breathed a sigh of relief, she’d not caught me staring at her in such a rude manner, thank goodness.

But, unknown to me, she had! In the mirror hanging on one of the establishment’s walls. And she made up her mind there and then that I needed to be punished for my impunity! Like the idiot that I am, I gave her the perfect opportunity to enact her desire, as I went to answer a call of nature, leaving my still unfinished cup of tea on the table.

Returning to my seat after relieving myself, I picked up my book, one I was fully engrossed in, and resumed the consumption of my beverage. And perhaps I should have paid a little more attention to the fact that it had an, ever so slightly different, taste than before, but the book was so good that I simply dismissed what my taste buds were telling me. And we’re not talking about a VAST difference, and it didn’t render the drink so foul that it was undrinkable. So I finished it off, and just sat there for a little while longer, until I came to the end of a chapter in my book, a convenient place to stop reading.

It’s when I tried to stand up that I finally realised that I wasn’t quite feeling alright. I started to feel a little faint, no I wasn’t about to collapse, but I just felt a little unsteady. I felt a leather clad arm grab mine, and a gentle female voice asked, “Are you alright, Darling?”

Obviously it was HER, and she simply held me for a while before I replied, “No I’m not sure I am Ma’am, my legs seemed to have turned to jelly!”

“Let me help you, then. Let me guide you to your car at least, you can sit down in that for a while.”

“I didn’t drive here, Ma’am, I was going to catch the bus home.” Actually she knew that, she’d seen me step off another bus earlier, another consideration she’d made when deciding to “capture” me.

“Well in that case, let me drive you home.”

“I can’t ask you to do that, surely it’ll be a great deal of trouble for you.”

“It’ll be NO trouble at all, let me assure you. You don’t seem in any state to catch the bus. Don’t worry I’ll look after you!”

By now I was in NO condition to argue, and all I could mumble was a quiet “thank you,” as we reached her car and she helped me into the front passenger seat. After she had fitted my seat belt, the full effect of just what substance she’d slipped into my tea hit me and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

When I recovered I was still sitting in her car, she’d stripped off all of my upper clothing and my wrists were very securely tied together, and using the rest of her black silk tie she’d tied the remainder around my waist. She’d also removed my shoes, shoes and trousers, leaving me in just my underpants. As my eyes adjusted to the light I sensed that she’d parked within a garage, one I knew I’d never been in before. And there she stood. “Welcome back to the land of the living. Can you stand?” A rhetorical question because my mouth had a large red ball-gag shoved into it, so I simply nodded. The mystery woman helped to support me as I struggled to my feet, then asked, “if I help you can you walk?”

“Mmmmmppppppphhhhh!” I tried to communicate, but obviously to no avail.

“Don’t worry, Darling, all will be explained to you in due course. But first let’s get you to your new “quarters,” I’m sure you’ll find things most agreeable when you’re there!”

In no position to argue with her, my strength was nowhere near recovered, I allowed her to guide me, into the house itself, and then down some stairs into a basement, entering the room I now “occupied.” Once she’d sat me down on the large bed, she removed the gag and then placed a chloroform filled pad over my nose and mouth. I attempted to resist as best I could, but it was useless, there was nothing I could do to prevent the chemical doing it’s desired, well for her anyway, job, and once again unconsciousness claimed me. It was during this second spell “out cold” when my captor carried out all of the actions that I described earlier, naturally.

So that, my friends, is precisely how I came to be utterly helpless in the hands and power of this woman, but I’d still NO idea WHY. Or, more to the point, who she was. Suddenly she lifted the blindfold, you’ll note she didn’t remove it completely, and as my eyes began to adjust to the light I started to be able to see my captor, in ALL of her glory. She was still wearing the very same leather gear as in the café, and she now stood in a VERY provocative pose. “Why don’t you take a GOOD look, Darling? After all you couldn’t take your eyes off of me beforehand, could you? Go on, you can look at me for as long as you like now, or of course, unless I decide otherwise. For make NO mistake Darling, you belong to me now, again until I, and ONLY I, decide otherwise. YOU ARE MINE!”
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great start.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago I received a PM request from a fellow member named Escapee4520, asking if i could write a Kipnap F/M story, so here goes. Hope you all enjoy!

THE CAPTIVE OF A COUGAR!

Immediately as I “came-to” I knew something was wrong. Firstly I could see absolutely nothing, and I felt the blindfold that covered my eyes, reducing me to this state. But that seemed to be the very least of my problems. Apart from some sort of underpants, I was totally naked, and those were most certainly not my own, they seemed to me to be of a female variety, unsurprisingly because that’s precisely what they were. But even that was a comparatively minor matter in my predicament. For I could not move at all when I tried to. I was aware that I’d been placed on some sort of bed or mattress, my hands were firmly behind my back, with my wrists tied securely, and I DO mean securely, together, as were my ankles, and my legs just above my knees. Then my bound wrists had been tied to my ankles, leaving me in a “classic” hogtie. I was going NOWHERE until somebody else, apart than myself, decided otherwise. Presumably the very same person, who had placed me in this completely helpless situation in the first place.

But who was that? And just why had they done so, I wasn’t aware of having really upset anybody in the recent past? I didn’t owe any large sum of money to anybody, certainly not as I could recall. Panic started to emerge within my head, and I’m sure everyone can understand that emotion. Here I was, the complete utter and total prisoner of somebody, and I had NO idea of who my captor, or captors possibly, was. Or what he, she or they wanted from me or why they’d taken me. Not the most comfortable situation to be in, I’m sure you could all agree.

Very shortly after I’d awakened, I received my first clue, as a clearly female voice, one I did think I’d heard before, rang around the room. “Ah, Darling, you’re awake at last!” At least one, or possibly the only one, of my abductors was a woman then. And, whether by design or accident, she hadn’t gagged me at all.

“Who are you? And what do you want with me?”

“All in good time Darling, just accept the fact that you are totally mine now! And shout out as much as you like by the way, nobody will hear you. That’s why I haven’t bothered to gag you at all, that and the possibility you might have choked while out cold, I did want you choking to death, I’ve got some REAL plans for you, and none of them involve you dying on me. Be assured of that.”

Well, that’s something I guess, she’s NOT planning to murder me. A small consolation, but my blood had frozen at those words “real plans for you.” I can’t deny that expression of hers had frightened the living daylights out of me. And I was still no further in the task of working out just who she was, or why she wanted to exercise those “plans.”

Then I received another clue, the delicious smell of new leather clothing, and the feel of that material, as she started to rub her gloved hands over my body. I could also feel that her arms were also leather coated, unseen by me of course she wore a really stylish jacket, and a matching short leather skirt. And it started to come back to me, I began to realise that I might have encountered this woman before.

About an hour beforehand, I’d been in a café, having popped in for a quick cup of “Rosie Lee” before going home when I’d first noticed her. Although clearly not in the first phase of youth anymore, I’d guessed, correctly, she was in her late thirties, she made an immediate impression on me. For if age had removed a little of her stunning good looks and sexual allure, there was still plenty left to render her extremely attractive, and, well to be totally honest, stunningly sexy, her golden hair that cascaded and flowed just reinforcing that conclusion. And it was an impression that her current attire did absolutely nothing to diminish, that leather suit was clearly VERY expensive and even more delightful. It hugged her wonderful slim figure superbly, making her look the REAL classy Lady that she clearly was. And her long and shapely legs were covered in VERY sheer black nylon that, I just KNEW would NOT be in the form of tights, although her skirt was just long enough for me to be unable to confirm that guess. And at the other end of those shapely legs her feet were also covered in black leather, in the form of some boots that reached to just below her knees, of the same VERY high quality standard as the suit itself.

I sat there absolutely mesmerised, almost rooted to the spot, just simply staring at this vision of pure natural beauty in front of me. With my mouth almost fully open, something that I fully accept I should not have done. But I thought I’d got away with it, she never once looked in my direction, so as I finally managed to snap myself out of this virtually trance like state, I breathed a sigh of relief, she’d not caught me staring at her in such a rude manner, thank goodness.

But, unknown to me, she had! In the mirror hanging on one of the establishment’s walls. And she made up her mind there and then that I needed to be punished for my impunity! Like the idiot that I am, I gave her the perfect opportunity to enact her desire, as I went to answer a call of nature, leaving my still unfinished cup of tea on the table.

Returning to my seat after relieving myself, I picked up my book, one I was fully engrossed in, and resumed the consumption of my beverage. And perhaps I should have paid a little more attention to the fact that it had an, ever so slightly different, taste than before, but the book was so good that I simply dismissed what my taste buds were telling me. And we’re not talking about a VAST difference, and it didn’t render the drink so foul that it was undrinkable. So I finished it off, and just sat there for a little while longer, until I came to the end of a chapter in my book, a convenient place to stop reading.

It’s when I tried to stand up that I finally realised that I wasn’t quite feeling alright. I started to feel a little feint, no I wasn’t about to collapse, but I just felt a little unsteady. I felt a leather clad arm grab mine, and a gentle female voice asked, “Are you alright, Darling?”

Obviously it was HER, and she simply held me for a while before I replied, “No I’m not sure I am Ma’am, my legs seemed to have turned to jelly!”

“Let me help you, then. Let me guide you to your car at least, you can sit down in that for a while.”

“I didn’t drive here, Ma’am, I was going to catch the bus home.” Actually she knew that, she’d seen me step off another bus earlier, another consideration she’d made when deciding to “capture” me.

“Well in that case, let me drive you home.”

“I can’t ask you to do that, surely it’ll be a great deal of trouble for you.”

“It’ll be NO trouble at all, let me assure you. You don’t seem in any state to catch the bus. Don’t worry I’ll look after you!”

By now I was in NO condition to argue, and all I could mumble was a quiet “thank you,” as we reached her car and she helped me into the front passenger seat. After she had fitted my seat belt, the full effect of just what substance she’d slipped into my tea hit me and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

When I recovered I was still sitting in her car, she’d stripped off all of my upper clothing and my wrists were very securely tied together, and using the rest of her black silk tie she’d tied the remainder around my waist. She’d also removed my shoes, shoes and trousers, leaving me in just my underpants. As my eyes adjusted to the light I sensed that she’d parked within a garage, one I knew I’d never been in before. And there she stood. “Welcome back to the land of the living. Can you stand?” A rhetorical question because my mouth had a large red ball-gag shoved into it, so I simply nodded. The mystery woman helped to support me as I struggled to my feet, then asked, “if I help you can you walk?”

“Mmmmmppppppphhhhh!” I tried to communicate, but obviously to no avail.

“Don’t worry, Darling, all will be explained to you in due course. But first let’s get you to your new “quarters,” I’m sure you’ll find things most agreeable when you’re there!”

In no position to argue with her, my strength was nowhere near recovered, I allowed her to guide me, into the house itself, and then down some stairs into a basement, entering the room I now “occupied.” Once she’d sat me down on the large bed, she removed the gag and then placed a chloroform filled pad over my nose and mouth. I attempted to resist as best I could, but it was useless, there was nothing I could do to prevent the chemical doing it’s desired, well for her anyway, job, and once again unconsciousness claimed me. It was during this second spell “out cold” when my captor carried out all of the actions that I described earlier, naturally.

So that, my friends, is precisely how I came to be utterly helpless in the hands and power of this woman, but I’d still NO idea WHY. Or, more to the point, who she was. Suddenly she lifted the blindfold, you’ll note she didn’t remove it completely, and as my eyes began to adjust to the light I started to be able to see my captor, in ALL of her glory. She was still wearing the very same leather gear as in the café, and she now stood in a VERY provocative pose. “Why don’t you take a GOOD look, Darling? After all you couldn’t take your eyes off of me beforehand, could you? Go on, you can look at me for as long as you like now, or of course, unless I decide otherwise. For make NO mistake Darling, you belong to me now, again until I, and ONLY I, decide otherwise. YOU ARE MINE!”
Woahhh That's Hot 🔥
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great so far! I like how she is outwardly gentle and polite but has “real plans” for him.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you all for your encouraging words, here's the next part.

I couldn’t argue with that last statement, and I began to feel a little uncomfortable as part of my body started to almost “enjoy” the situation. The pair of her panties that she’d put me in, began to become, how shall we put it, “strength tested” as part of my anatomy began to “expand” rapidly! And what didn’t help me in the comfort stakes was that I was lying on said body part! But another part of my body, my brain, was asking itself, how did you know?

My captor was fully astute and noticed both of these events. She smiled at the first of them, a REALLY dirty and suggestive smile. “Don’t worry Darling. That part of you is going to work good and hard, oops pardon the pun, before I’m finished with you! But I can see from your facial expressions that you believed that you’d got away with staring at me, don’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am, you never looked at me.”

“Can’t say the same about the reverse direction, can we young man, eh? Didn’t you realise that there’s a large mirror on the wall at “Joe’s Café?” I clocked you in that. You need to learn some manners, don’t you? And guess just who is going to teach you them?”

In a rather pathetic and submissive voice I responded. “Please Ma’am, I never intended to offend you. It’s just that, well,” maybe a bit of flattery might work, “you’re absolutely gorgeous! You’re just utterly beautiful and stunning! And so are your clothes, you’re clearly a REAL Lady of style and class! I accept that I was rude to stare at you like I did, but you’re SUCH just a sight for sore eyes. Please Ma’am, the very last thing I intended was to insult you!” All of this completely true of course, I wasn’t adding lying to my list of perceived “crimes.”

“I see.” And the smile on her face became a little friendlier, so my attempts to butter her up might not have been completely fruitless after all. “Very nice of you to say so, young man, but I’m afraid that doesn’t get you out of my bad books just yet. Because, quite frankly, I could have worked that all out for myself, yes, as you’ll obviously agree, I’ve still “GOT IT” sexually! So then, despite being considerably older than you, are you saying that you still fancy me then?”

My goodness how do I reply to that? Well the answer would be a clear “yes,” like I said I considered her stunningly sexy! But if I just blurted out that truth, how would she take it? In the end my dick overruled my head, and I couldn’t stop myself. “Yes Ma’am, VERY much so! And I’ve always fantasised about having a sexual experience with a sexy cougar, just like you.”

“Oh yes? And just why have you carried this “desire” around in that pretty head of yours?”

“Because a beautiful older Lady, such as yourself Ma’am, would know EXACTLY what they are doing. I’d imagine that such a woman, would be able to take me to places I’ve never been to before.”

“Very clever of you, young man. Yes, I’m going to subject you to a “sexperience” that’ll blow your mind, you are dead right to believe that knowledge CAN deliver more than mere youth. As you’re going to find out. You see Darling I’m going to keep you here as my “guest” for a few days, or maybe longer if I choose to, while I help myself to some fun, all of it at your expense, of course. Oh, don’t you worry there’ll be plenty of shagging that I’ll subject you to, ALL of it to MY tune you understand, Because you’re a good looking lad yourself, and yes, I DO fancy you, but first I want to find out just how obedient a slave you’re going to be! One thing though, I do actually like the way you address me as “Ma’am,” so please continue to do so. I was going to order you to call me “Mistress,” but on reflection “Ma’am” will do VERY nicely instead! It is a submissive and respectful expression after all.”

“Do you mind if I ask you what your name is, Ma’am?”

“Yes I do, so don’t. I’m not going to tell you anyway, so just stick to “Ma’am,” that’s what I’ve told you to address me as, and so THAT is what you will call me. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD, SLAVE?”

“Yes Ma’am.” As quickly as I could, I sensed that winding her up would NOT be a smart move on my part.

She fetched a chair, and it occurred to me that I was quite close to the side of the bed, I’d been placed across it, rather than the normal orientation. She sat herself down, lifted one of her legs, so that the boot covering her foot was very close to my mouth. “This boot needs a clean! ATTEND TO IT!”

Horrified I recoiled a little, not that I could move a lot anyway. “How, Ma’am?”

“Are you completely stupid, or are you just trying to annoy me even more?”

“Well the only way I can think of is with my tongue.”

“Ah, the penny drops! WELL, GET ON WITH IT! NOW!”

Bloody hell! Talk about humiliating or what? There I was, almost naked except for a pair of HER panties, hogtied in such a manner that escape was TOTALLY out of the question, being forced to lick a female boot clean. Not that it was actually dirty, thank goodness, this was punishment of my mind rather than my body. And what do you think happened once I’d “finished?” Of course, “Ma’am” offered up her other boot!

“Good start Darling, you’ve obeyed me so far, so I’m satisfied for today,” it had been the early evening when I’d been “captured” after all. “It’s time to bed you down for the night.” With that the blindfold was replaced over my eyes, the hogtie released and all of my leg bindings removed. Guided onto my feet, and after all that time in bondage and with some lingering effects of the various drugs still present in my system, meaning that I was definitely a little unsteady, she helped me to a bathroom. Having had my, or was that “her,” knickers removed I found myself plonked on the toilet, where I was ordered to perform my “bodily functions,” before suffering the ultimate ignominy as “Ma’am” had to wipe my backside for me, and wash me clean. Then it was back to the bed.

Once she’d placed me onto it, she asked. “Would you prefer to sleep on your back or front, and count yourself lucky that I’m offering you a choice.”

“My back, please Ma’am.”

With that “Ma’am” tied my ankles together, and then to the centre of the solid lower bed frame. Now she released my wrists from each other, but if I thought I’d be presented with a chance of escape, that hope was extinguished immediately. For she pulled my arms above my head, rebound my wrists swiftly, and the bondage was completely secure, this woman KNEW what she was doing, and then bound the “combination” to the upper bed frame, meaning I was secured to her bed and completely belonged to it.

The blindfold was lifted again, in time for me to see the big red ball-gag in her hand, which was very shortly placed over my mouth. “OPEN!” What was the point of resisting, no of course I didn’t want her to insert that, but how could I possibly stop her. So I opened my mouth and soon it was full of red plastic, even more so when, having fitted the strap, she tightened it fully.

“I’m about to leave you so you can get a good night’s sleep Darling,” as she sat on the bed near to my “nether region.” But I’m just going to get a feel of what it is I own before I go!” With that she started to “play” with my “tools,” rubbing her hands, both clad in soft leather gloves over my balls and TOTALLY erect cock. That hand now starting to move up and down on my “member,” very slowly at first, then gradually accelerating until her movement was very rapid. And the natural effect of this began to occur, with myself squirming in my bonds in REAL anticipation! Things were building up VERY nicely, surely it wasn’t going to be long now!

When she stopped! “MMmmmmppppphhhhh!” As loudly as I could in REAL frustration. “Ah, does my little “toy” want to cum? WELL, YOU CAN’T! Not yet anyway, you’ll only cum when I SAY SO, and NOT BEFORE!” She repeated the procedure several times, being VERY careful NOT to take things beyond the point of NO return, leaving me crying and screaming, well as much as I could gagged, with frustration and unfulfilled lust, before she finally stopped this torture.

She removed the gag, and instead of shouting at her, which is what I WANTED to do but with the full knowledge it would just annoy her and get me absolutely nowhere, I tried pleading instead. “Please Ma’am, haven’t I done everything you’ve ordered me to? Please let me cum Ma’am, I beg you!”

“NO! You’ll cum when I allow it and NOT before! And not today, I’d advise you to get some sleep you’re going to need ALL of your strength for what I have planned for tomorrow! Oh, and Darling, as I told you before, your “room” is totally sealed sound wise, so cry out for help ALL you like, NOBODY will hear you. Understood?”

With that she replaced the blindfold, and walked out, I heard the door being locked from the outside, as I lay there, tugging uselessly against my bonds and shaking with a mixture of fear, frustration AND excitement! For although I WAS completely frightened there was a part of me, I can’t deny a LARGE part, that actually WANTED to be utterly helpless and firmly held in this VERY sexy and intriguing woman’s hands and power!
Last edited by LunaDog 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Tugs4fun wrote: 2 years ago Great so far! I like how she is outwardly gentle and polite but has “real plans” for him.
She's starting to show some of her REAL colours now!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]Ak610[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention]

Just learnt how to do this, thank you [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] , so thank you ALL again for your encouraging comments.
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

I absolutely love how she leaves him for the night!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago Thank you all for your encouraging words, here's the next part.

I couldn’t argue with that last statement, and I began to feel a little uncomfortable as part of my body started to almost “enjoy” the situation. The pair of her panties that she’d put me in, began to become, how shall we put it, “strength tested” as part of my anatomy began to “expand” rapidly! And what didn’t help me in the comfort stakes was that I was lying on said body part! But another part of my body, my brain, was asking itself, how did you know?

My captor was fully astute and noticed both of these events. She smiled at the first of them, a REALLY dirty and suggestive smile. “Don’t worry Darling. That part of you is going to work good and hard, oops pardon the pun, before I’m finished with you! But I can see from your facial expressions that you believed that you’d got away with staring at me, don’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am, you never looked at me.”

“Can’t say the same about the reverse direction, can we young man, eh? Didn’t you realise that there’s a large mirror on the wall at “Joe’s Café?” I clocked you in that. You need to learn some manners, don’t you? And guess just who is going to teach you them?”

In a rather pathetic and submissive voice I responded. “Please Ma’am, I never intended to offend you. It’s just that, well,” maybe a bit of flattery might work, “you’re absolutely gorgeous! You’re just utterly beautiful and stunning! And so are your clothes, you’re clearly a REAL Lady of style and class! I accept that I was rude to stare at you like I did, but you’re SUCH just a sight for sore eyes. Please Ma’am, the very last thing I intended was to insult you!” All of this completely true of course, I wasn’t adding lying to my list of perceived “crimes.”

“I see.” And the smile on her face became a little friendlier, so my attempts to butter her up might not have been completely fruitless after all. “Very nice of you to say so, young man, but I’m afraid that doesn’t get you out of my bad books just yet. Because, quite frankly, I could have worked that all out for myself, yes, as you’ll obviously agree, I’ve still “GOT IT” sexually! So then, despite being considerably older than you, are you saying that you still fancy me then?”

My goodness how do I reply to that? Well the answer would be a clear “yes,” like I said I considered her stunningly sexy! But if I just blurted out that truth, how would she take it? In the end my dick overruled my head, and I couldn’t stop myself. “Yes Ma’am, VERY much so! And I’ve always fantasised about having a sexual experience with a sexy cougar, just like you.”

“Oh yes? And just why have you carried this “desire” around in that pretty head of yours?”

“Because a beautiful older Lady, such as yourself Ma’am, would know EXACTLY what they are doing. I’d imagine that such a woman, would be able to take me to places I’ve never been to before.”

“Very clever of you, young man. Yes, I’m going to subject you to a “sexperience” that’ll blow your mind, you are dead right to believe that knowledge CAN deliver more than mere youth. As you’re going to find out. You see Darling I’m going to keep you here as my “guest” for a few days, or maybe longer if I choose to, while I help myself to some fun, all of it at your expense, of course. Oh, don’t you worry there’ll be plenty of shagging that I’ll subject you to, ALL of it to MY tune you understand, Because you’re a good looking lad yourself, and yes, I DO fancy you, but first I want to find out just how obedient a slave you’re going to be! One thing though, I do actually like the way you address me as “Ma’am,” so please continue to do so. I was going to order you to call me “Mistress,” but on reflection “Ma’am” will do VERY nicely instead! It is a submissive and respectful expression after all.”

“Do you mind if I ask you what your name is, Ma’am?”

“Yes I do, so don’t. I’m not going to tell you anyway, so just stick to “Ma’am,” that’s what I’ve told you to address me as, and so THAT is what you will call me. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD, SLAVE?”

“Yes Ma’am.” As quickly as I could, I sensed that winding her up would NOT be a smart move on my part.

She fetched a chair, and it occurred to me that I was quite close to the side of the bed, I’d been placed across it, rather than the normal orientation. She sat herself down, lifted one of her legs, so that the boot covering her foot was very close to my mouth. “This boot needs a clean! ATTEND TO IT!”

Horrified I recoiled a little, not that I could move a lot anyway. “How, Ma’am?”

“Are you completely stupid, or are you just trying to annoy me even more?”

“Well the only way I can think of is with my tongue.”

“Ah, the penny drops! WELL, GET ON WITH IT! NOW!”

Bloody hell! Talk about humiliating or what? There I was, almost naked except for a pair of HER panties, hogtied in such a manner that escape was TOTALLY out of the question, being forced to lick a female boot clean. Not that it was actually dirty, thank goodness, this was punishment of my mind rather than my body. And what do you think happened once I’d “finished?” Of course, “Ma’am” offered up her other boot!

“Good start Darling, you’ve obeyed me so far, so I’m satisfied for today,” it had been the early evening when I’d been “captured” after all. “It’s time to bed you down for the night.” With that the blindfold was replaced over my eyes, the hogtie released and all of my leg bindings removed. Guided onto my feet, and after all that time in bondage and with some lingering effects of the various drugs still present in my system, meaning that I was definitely a little unsteady, she helped me to a bathroom. Having had my, or was that “her,” knickers removed I found myself plonked on the toilet, where I was ordered to perform my “bodily functions,” before suffering the ultimate ignominy as “Ma’am” had to wipe my backside for me, and wash me clean. Then it was back to the bed.

Once she’d placed me onto it, she asked. “Would you prefer to sleep on your back or front, and count yourself lucky that I’m offering you a choice.”

“My back, please Ma’am.”

With that “Ma’am” tied my ankles together, and then to the centre of the solid lower bed frame. Now she released my wrists from each other, but if I thought I’d be presented with a chance of escape, that hope was extinguished immediately. For she pulled my arms above my head, rebound my wrists swiftly, and the bondage was completely secure, this woman KNEW what she was doing, and then bound the “combination” to the upper bed frame, meaning I was secured to her bed and completely belonged to it.

The blindfold was lifted again, in time for me to see the big red ball-gag in her hand, which was very shortly placed over my mouth. “OPEN!” What was the point of resisting, no of course I didn’t want her to insert that, but how could I possibly stop her. So I opened my mouth and soon it was full of red plastic, even more so when, having fitted the strap, she tightened it fully.

“I’m about to leave you so you can get a good night’s sleep Darling,” as she sat on the bed near to my “nether region.” But I’m just going to get a feel of what it is I own before I go!” With that she started to “play” with my “tools,” rubbing her hands, both clad in soft leather gloves over my balls and TOTALLY erect cock. That hand now starting to move up and down on my “member,” very slowly at first, then gradually accelerating until her movement was very rapid. And the natural effect of this began to occur, with myself squirming in my bonds in REAL anticipation! Things were building up VERY nicely, surely it wasn’t going to be long now!

When she stopped! “MMmmmmppppphhhhh!” As loudly as I could in REAL frustration. “Ah, does my little “toy” want to cum? WELL, YOU CAN’T! Not yet anyway, you’ll only cum when I SAY SO, and NOT BEFORE!” She repeated the procedure several times, being VERY careful NOT to take things beyond the point of NO return, leaving me crying and screaming, well as much as I could gagged, with frustration and unfulfilled lust, before she finally stopped this torture.

She removed the gag, and instead of shouting at her, which is what I WANTED to do but with the full knowledge it would just annoy her and get me absolutely nowhere, I tried pleading instead. “Please Ma’am, haven’t I done everything you’ve ordered me to? Please let me cum Ma’am, I beg you!”

“NO! You’ll cum when I allow it and NOT before! And not today, I’d advise you to get some sleep you’re going to need ALL of your strength for what I have planned for tomorrow! Oh, and Darling, as I told you before, your “room” is totally sealed sound wise, so cry out for help ALL you like, NOBODY will hear you. Understood?”

With that she replaced the blindfold, and walked out, I heard the door being locked from the outside, as I lay there, tugging uselessly against my bonds and shaking with a mixture of fear, frustration AND excitement! For although I WAS completely frightened there was a part of me, I can’t deny a LARGE part, that actually WANTED to be utterly helpless and firmly held in this VERY sexy and intriguing woman’s hands and power!
Things just keep getting hotter and hotter 🥵
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great story love the interactions between the two.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

loved the story, nice work
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you all again, for your kind words. Next part will be posted at the weekend, something called "work" keeps getting in the way during the week itself!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I agree with everyone else. This story is amazing so far.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the next part. Hope you all continue to enjoy!

With all of those different emotions running through me, it did take a while before sleep fully claimed me, but in the end I managed to drift off, dreaming of “Ma’am” dressed in stockings as I did so. As it turned out I obtained a good few hours’ sleep, to this day I don’t know whether that was because my captor wished to rest herself, or she was ensuring that I was fully replenished.

Eventually I’d just woken when I heard the key turning in the door lock to my “quarters,” and “Ma’am” descended the stairs and came into my line of sight, now covered from head to toe in shiny red latex. And when I say head, I’m talking about the top of her head, she was wearing a latex hood, of the same colour and material as the rest of her suit. She came straight over to me, lifted the blindfold, and, standing provocatively again, “well Darling, how do I look?”

I had to blink and compose myself before answering that! True, she looking absolutely beautiful yesterday, dressed in leather, but this just emphasised her stunning figure even more. The latex stuck and stretched over her body just like a second skin, and although the hood hid her lovely golden locks of hair, the mask it presented suggested a certain, “mischievousness!” together with the delicious smile that formed on her lips.

“Well Darling, I’m waiting! Do I look good or what?”

“Absolutely amazing Ma’am!” A totally truthful answer, because she did!

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, thank you.” I had actually, although being held in one position all of the night did mean I was a little stiff.

She bent across my bound form and kissed me on the lips, the first actual contact between us in the oral sense. Just a little peak, but then she placed herself on top of me, grabbed hold of my head, and “opened the account” as it were, by initiating a REALLY long and TOTALLY passionate kiss that at one point I thought would NEVER end!

End it did however, and then while one of her latex covered hands covered my mouth, effectively gagging me, the other attacked my body. Tickling and teasing, all over with me unable to escape, struggling to breathe with her hand placed over my orifice. Something she recognised quickly thank goodness, stopping her actions, and removing the hand. “Let’s get you off of the bed, shall we Darling?” with that she untied my leg binding, and released my bound wrists from the bed frame, but left them securely bound together, and in fact using another tie she looped my waist, binding my wrists to this, to stop me using my arms at all. Helping me to my feet, she assisted me to walk around a little, as the stiffness of my limbs as the result of such a long time in bondage began to loosen.

“So then Darling, what shall we do now?”

“How about untying me, giving me back my clothes,” I had NO idea where they were of course, “and letting me go home?”

“Very good, Darling! You are fully awake now I see. But that’s not going to happen, and I can see that part of you doesn’t want it to, does it?” Grabbing hold of my cock, that was becoming hard very quickly. “You like being my slave don’t you?”

It was time to stop pretending. “Yes Ma’am, I can’t deny it any longer, I do. I must admit that you DO turn me on. I’m more excited than I am scared, to be honest.”

“Good boy! There’s NOTHING better than a willing slave. And just to give you some re-assurance, that although I intend to “play” with you to my heart’s content, I mean you NO lasting harm at all, let’s set a “safe-word” shall we? You’ll have noticed that when I clocked that you were struggling to breathe earlier, I stopped what I was doing. I mean what I say about not having you die on me, I told you right at the beginning when I took you as my prisoner, that I’ll look after your welfare, and I MEAN it.”

“Thank you Ma’am, and may I say that I DO believe you. Might I suggest “Rosie Lee?” As you know it’s a slang term for cup of tea, and may I ask did you put something into my drink back then?”

“Yes I must admit that I did. And yes, “Rosie Lee” is most appropriate and will do very well. So, if you are really struggling, shout that out, and I’ll stop what I’m doing. But, a word of warning, DON’T use it unless really necessary, no “crying wolf.” I’m showing you some consideration here, don’t abuse it, ok?”

“Yes Ma’am. I understand.”

“Fair enough, now where were we?”

I was guided to where I was standing under a metal ring suspended from the ceiling. My captor then tied my bound wrists to this ring, before, using a wall mounted pulley, she lifted it, but not high enough to be uncomfortable, I could still stand easily on the floor without stretching at all, but my arms were raised above my head.

“Do you like stockings, Darling? Come on, admit it, you do, don’t you? And yes, you WERE trying to work out if I was wearing some when you stared at me yesterday. Weren’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am, I was wondering that.”

“Well I was. And today, it’s YOUR turn!”

“WHAT??? You can’t do that, I’m a bloke! Girls wear stockings, not men!”

“Really? Is that right? And if I decide otherwise, may I enquire of you just how do you intend to stop me?”

Of course I couldn’t. I bent my head down low and uttered, pathetically, “I can’t stop you Ma’am.”

“No you can’t. Good to see reality creeping into that head of yours, and anyway, you’ll thank me later, you’re going to discover just how good it feels to have sheer nylon against the skin of your legs.” She soon slipped a suspender belt into position around my waist, followed quickly by covering my feet and ankles in sheer nylon. There she stopped, and I noticed two metal rings screwed into the ground about one metre apart. “Spread your legs!” I obeyed, moving my feet out until they were just inside of each ring. “Ma’am” then looped my ankles, using the remainder of the two ties to fasten each of my legs to its respective ring. “There, that’s better, you won’t be going anyway for a while now. Just where I WANT you!” Now then Darling, I need to finish putting you in stockings don’t I?” And she returned to that task, gradually moving them upwards, VERY slowly. For two reasons. One being that the nylon material was VERY sheer, and she was being careful not to ladder them. But also because, as females claim to be able to do, she was “multi-tasking.” Because as she moved the stockings upwards, my balls and TOTALLY erect penis, found themselves under “assault,” she constantly stroked and teased them, but NEVER quite enough to take matters TOO far!

Eventually stocking met suspender, but that just increased the torture even more, as she could now give my “tools” her full attention. But EVERY time it seemed that she’d gone too far, and I’d obtain release, she stopped just in time!

“Please Ma’am, please let me cum!” Again in the most submissive voice I could manage. I was literally crying with pent up frustration by now.

Her eyes bored into mine as a cold, hard voice asked. “Just who is it that decides if and when you can cum?”

“You, Ma’am.”

“That’s right, it’s entirely up to me. Isn’t it?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“So, stop your snivelling right NOW! Anyway, it’s time for some sensory deprivation.”

All of the time during what had just occurred, my blindfold had rested on my head, so she immediately returned it to its correct position, covering my eyes and completely removing any power of sight, plunging me into a world of darkness, utterly devoid of any light. Which also became a soundless world too, as she placed some ear plugs, really effective ones by the way, in both of my hearing pieces. And just to add to my feelings of total isolation and helplessness, the red ball gag from the day before, found its way into my mouth.

And then, unseen or heard by me of course, she left! Leaving me just hanging there for about two hours, that to me seemed like two days! As all sorts of thoughts raced around my head, this was torture on its own, time dragging on leaving those negative thoughts to simply multiply and then assume importance well out of proportion. For all I knew I could have simply been abandoned in her basement, she could even be lying dead somewhere. REAL panic gripped me firmly as fear COMPLETELY took over, my body shaking with utter terror.

It was almost a relief as her first blow struck! After resting herself, she’d returned, cane in hand. And now she set about me, striking totally randomly, but with no real force, it was the mental torture of not knowing where the next blow would land that was her main aim here, and not so much the actual physical force of the blow itself. She was keeping her word not to put me at any real risk, but that didn’t stop the torment reducing me to a total physical wreak. She kept this up for about ten minutes, then she stopped, again for roughly the same length of time, before resuming her attack for a further period.

Now it was those latex covered gloves that find their way all over my body, pressing against me or gently tickling. She paid particular attention to my stocking covered legs, teasing and pushing the sheer nylon against my skin, which all rather reinforced her earlier claim that I would enjoy the feeling of them against my skin. For, I’d discovered to my absolute delight that her statement was one of complete truth. Boy, they DID feel great!

And things weren’t going to stop there, in regards to the female clothing department! For when I’d finally calmed down from her torture, she actually removed the blindfold, instead of merely lifting it, together with the ear plugs and gag. From a state of total deaf and blindness, suddenly the world became VERY bright and loud!

He voice rang out. “How did you find the stockings Darling? Didn’t I tell you that they’d feel great?”

“Yes Ma’am, I must admit that they do, I didn’t expect that.”

“Well then shall we go a little further?” With that she placed me into another set of her knickers, the sort that “tie at the sides.” And then released both of my feet from bondage. “You liked my leather suit that I wore yesterday, didn’t you? Well you’re about the same size as me, so now you’re going to try it on yourself!”

“NO!!!!!! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!”

“Oh, yes, and who do you think you are then, young man, John McEnroe?” ( A Great American Tennis Player from the 1970/80s who once, famously, screamed that to either a line judge or umpire for calling one of his “shots” out. ) Anyway, you didn’t think you’d like the stockings but you did, after all. And again, just how do you intend to stop me? Lift your left foot please.” As she stood by me leather skirt in hand. Naturally I refused. “I see, we’re going to have to do this the hard way then!” She proceeded to her pulley, starting to raise me higher, until I had to stand just on my toes. “Comfortable Darling?”

“No Ma’am.” I was forced to concede, “Anything but.”

“So, IF I lower you again, are you going to continue to be awkward? If so, I might just have to leave you as you are now.”

“Please don’t do that. I’ll behave.”

“Good boy, you’re obviously somebody who just need the occasional prompt aren’t you?”

She lowered me again, and this time I offered no resistance, as she fed the skirt over my feet, one by one, and then slid it into its position, fastening the belt arrangement to hold it there. And now her hands began wandering about my mid-riff, pushing the leather against me, and YES, it felt great! And a certain part of me responded in the natural way, putting a bulge in the front of the leather, that didn’t go un-noticed. “See Darling, I told you you’d like it!” And how could I deny it, the evidence was plain to see.

Now she re-fitted the blindfold, and re-tied my legs to the ring in the floor, because now she had to release my arms from bondage. But she needn’t have worried, I WANTED to belong to her now, I resolved that I wouldn’t try to escape even if I could have done so.

She might have guessed as such, but she was taking no chances. Once my upper torso was free, she fitted one of her bras to my chest, padding it out a little to make it look like I had, well you know! Asking me to slightly raise my arms enabled her to feed them through a white stain blouse, which she then buttoned up. Followed by her leather jacket. Again, being unaware of just how turned on I was, although like I say on reflection she probably was, she was adopting a careful approached so my wrists became tied together behind my back once more, and as typical with her handiwork, in a totally secure and inescapable manner. Once again the blindfold was removed, as were my feet, and I was guided to a stool, in front of a desk holding a mirror. “Time to make you a REAL girl, Darling!”

She shaved me, VERY closely, trying her level best to remove ANY trace of hair from my face, and then started to apply make-up, including some very bright red lipstick. When she was satisfied, and I have to admit she’d done a bloody good job, I really did look female, the final touch, a lovely blonde wig. Which just completed the transformation, I was now looking at the face of a woman, even if I could still tell it was my own beneath the disguise.

And now her final trick, some very large, by female standards, high heeled shoes. Which didn’t quite fit, never mind, she had some more, and she came up with some that did! “Time for you to take a little stroll as my “girlfriend” Darling.

She helped me to my feet, which wasn’t easy, for it was the first time I’d ever tried heels, and my arms were bound. “Now just walk around the room if you would please.” Somehow I managed to walk, it was a REAL struggle at first, and I nearly fell over a few times, but after a while I mastered it. Around and around she had me walk, and I noticed that she was videoing me with her phone. “Very good Darling, you make a lovely “Leather Lady.” Tomorrow I’m going to dress you up again like this, and we’ll take a stroll around my large garden together, two leather lesbian “lovers” out on a romantic walk. And your arms won’t be tied together like now, but you will be handcuffed to me! Would you like that?”

“Yes Ma’am,” I stammered, because I was REALLY turned on by now. More than I’d EVER been, and the thought of actually being out in the open dressed in HER gorgeous apparel appealed SO much. By God this woman was opening new doors in the world of my desires, as she had claimed right at the beginning of this “adventure,” she was blowing my mind, and making me feel emotions I couldn’t even have imagined let alone dreamed off before I’d met her!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago So, Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the next part. Hope you all continue to enjoy!

With all of those different emotions running through me, it did take a while before sleep fully claimed me, but in the end I managed to drift off, dreaming of “Ma’am” dressed in stockings as I did so. As it turned out I obtained a good few hours’ sleep, to this day I don’t know whether that was because my captor wished to rest herself, or she was ensuring that I was fully replenished.

Eventually I’d just woken when I heard the key turning in the door lock to my “quarters,” and “Ma’am” descended the stairs and came into my line of sight, now covered from head to toe in shiny red latex. And when I say head, I’m talking about the top of her head, she was wearing a latex hood, of the same colour and material as the rest of her suit. She came straight over to me, lifted the blindfold, and, standing provocatively again, “well Darling, how do I look?”

I had to blink and compose myself before answering that! True, she looking absolutely beautiful yesterday, dressed in leather, but this just emphasised her stunning figure even more. The latex stuck and stretched over her body just like a second skin, and although the hood hid her lovely golden locks of hair, the mask it presented suggested a certain, “mischievousness!” together with the delicious smile that formed on her lips.

“Well Darling, I’m waiting! Do I look good or what?”

“Absolutely amazing Ma’am!” A totally truthful answer, because she did!

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, thank you.” I had actually, although being held in one position all of the night did mean I was a little stiff.

She bent across my bound form and kissed me on the lips, the first actual contact between us in the oral sense. Just a little peak, but then she placed herself on top of me, grabbed hold of my head, and “opened the account” as it were, by initiating a REALLY long and TOTALLY passionate kiss that at one point I thought would NEVER end!

End it did however, and then while one of her latex covered hands covered my mouth, effectively gagging me, the other attacked my body. Tickling and teasing, all over with me unable to escape, struggling to breathe with her hand placed over my orifice. Something she recognised quickly thank goodness, stopping her actions, and removing the hand. “Let’s get you off of the bed, shall we Darling?” with that she untied my leg binding, and released my bound wrists from the bed frame, but left them securely bound together, and in fact using another tie she looped my waist, binding my wrists to this, to stop me using my arms at all. Helping me to my feet, she assisted me to walk around a little, as the stiffness of my limbs as the result of such a long time in bondage began to loosen.

“So then Darling, what shall we do now?”

“How about untying me, giving me back my clothes,” I had NO idea where they were of course, “and letting me go home?”

“Very good, Darling! You are fully awake now I see. But that’s not going to happen, and I can see that part of you doesn’t want it to, does it?” Grabbing hold of my cock, that was becoming hard very quickly. “You like being my slave don’t you?”

It was time to stop pretending. “Yes Ma’am, I can’t deny it any longer, I do. I must admit that you DO turn me on. I’m more excited than I am scared, to be honest.”

“Good boy! There’s NOTHING better than a willing slave. And just to give you some re-assurance, that although I intend to “play” with you to my heart’s content, I mean you NO lasting harm at all, let’s set a “safe-word” shall we? You’ll have noticed that when I clocked that you were struggling to breathe earlier, I stopped what I was doing. I mean what I say about not having you die on me, I told you right at the beginning when I took you as my prisoner, that I’ll look after your welfare, and I MEAN it.”

“Thank you Ma’am, and may I say that I DO believe you. Might I suggest “Rosie Lee?” As you know it’s a slang term for cup of tea, and may I ask did you put something into my drink back then?”

“Yes I must admit that I did. And yes, “Rosie Lee” is most appropriate and will do very well. So, if you are really struggling, shout that out, and I’ll stop what I’m doing. But, a word of warning, DON’T use it unless really necessary, no “crying wolf.” I’m showing you some consideration here, don’t abuse it, ok?”

“Yes Ma’am. I understand.”

“Fair enough, now where were we?”

I was guided to where I was standing under a metal ring suspended from the ceiling. My captor then tied my bound wrists to this ring, before, using a wall mounted pulley, she lifted it, but not high enough to be uncomfortable, I could still stand easily on the floor without stretching at all, but my arms were raised above my head.

“Do you like stockings, Darling? Come on, admit it, you do, don’t you? And yes, you WERE trying to work out if I was wearing some when you stared at me yesterday. Weren’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am, I was wondering that.”

“Well I was. And today, it’s YOUR turn!”

“WHAT??? You can’t do that, I’m a bloke! Girls wear stockings, not men!”

“Really? Is that right? And if I decide otherwise, may I enquire of you just how do you intend to stop me?”

Of course I couldn’t. I bent my head down low and uttered, pathetically, “I can’t stop you Ma’am.”

“No you can’t. Good to see reality creeping into that head of yours, and anyway, you’ll thank me later, you’re going to discover just how good it feels to have sheer nylon against the skin of your legs.” She soon slipped a suspender belt into position around my waist, followed quickly by covering my feet and ankles in sheer nylon. There she stopped, and I noticed two metal rings screwed into the ground about one metre apart. “Spread your legs!” I obeyed, moving my feet out until they were just inside of each ring. “Ma’am” then looped my ankles, using the remainder of the two ties to fasten each of my legs to its respective ring. “There, that’s better, you won’t be going anyway for a while now. Just where I WANT you!” Now then Darling, I need to finish putting you in stockings don’t I?” And she returned to that task, gradually moving them upwards, VERY slowly. For two reasons. One being that the nylon material was VERY sheer, and she was being careful not to ladder them. But also because, as females claim to be able to do, she was “multi-tasking.” Because as she moved the stockings upwards, my balls and TOTALLY erect penis, found themselves under “assault,” she constantly stroked and teased them, but NEVER quite enough to take matters TOO far!

Eventually stocking met suspender, but that just increased the torture even more, as she could now give my “tools” her full attention. But EVERY time it seemed that she’d gone too far, and I’d obtain release, she stopped just in time!

“Please Ma’am, please let me cum!” Again in the most submissive voice I could manage. I was literally crying with pent up frustration by now.

Her eyes bored into mine as a cold, hard voice asked. “Just who is it that decides if and when you can cum?”

“You, Ma’am.”

“That’s right, it’s entirely up to me. Isn’t it?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“So, stop your snivelling right NOW! Anyway, it’s time for some sensory deprivation.”

All of the time during what had just occurred, my blindfold had rested on my head, so she immediately returned it to its correct position, covering my eyes and completely removing any power of sight, plunging me into a world of darkness, utterly devoid of any light. Which also became a soundless world too, as she placed some ear plugs, really effective ones by the way, in both of my hearing pieces. And just to add to my feelings of total isolation and helplessness, the red ball gag from the day before, found its way into my mouth.

And then, unseen or heard by me of course, she left! Leaving me just hanging there for about two hours, that to me seemed like two days! As all sorts of thoughts raced around my head, this was torture on its own, time dragging on leaving those negative thoughts to simply multiply and then assume importance well out of proportion. For all I knew I could have simply been abandoned in her basement, she could even be lying dead somewhere. REAL panic gripped me firmly as fear COMPLETELY took over, my body shaking with utter terror.

It was almost a relief as her first blow struck! After resting herself, she’d returned, cane in hand. And now she set about me, striking totally randomly, but with no real force, it was the mental torture of not knowing where the next blow would land that was her main aim here, and not so much the actual physical force of the blow itself. She was keeping her word not to put me at any real risk, but that didn’t stop the torment reducing me to a total physical wreak. She kept this up for about ten minutes, then she stopped, again for roughly the same length of time, before resuming her attack for a further period.

Now it was those latex covered gloves that find their way all over my body, pressing against me or gently tickling. She paid particular attention to my stocking covered legs, teasing and pushing the sheer nylon against my skin, which all rather reinforced her earlier claim that I would enjoy the feeling of them against my skin. For, I’d discovered to my absolute delight that her statement was one of complete truth. Boy, they DID feel great!

And things weren’t going to stop there, in regards to the female clothing department! For when I’d finally calmed down from her torture, she actually removed the blindfold, instead of merely lifting it, together with the ear plugs and gag. From a state of total deaf and blindness, suddenly the world became VERY bright and loud!

He voice rang out. “How did you find the stockings Darling? Didn’t I tell you that they’d feel great?”

“Yes Ma’am, I must admit that they do, I didn’t expect that.”

“Well then shall we go a little further?” With that she placed me into another set of her knickers, the sort that “tie at the sides.” And then released both of my feet from bondage. “You liked my leather suit that I wore yesterday, didn’t you? Well you’re about the same size as me, so now you’re going to try it on yourself!”

“NO!!!!!! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!”

“Oh, yes, and who do you think you are then, young man, John McEnroe?” ( A Great American Tennis Player from the 1970/80s who once, famously, screamed that to either a line judge or umpire for calling one of his “shots” out. ) Anyway, you didn’t think you’d like the stockings but you did, after all. And again, just how do you intend to stop me? Lift your left foot please.” As she stood by me leather skirt in hand. Naturally I refused. “I see, we’re going to have to do this the hard way then!” She proceeded to her pulley, starting to raise me higher, until I had to stand just on my toes. “Comfortable Darling?”

“No Ma’am.” I was forced to concede, “Anything but.”

“So, IF I lower you again, are you going to continue to be awkward? If so, I might just have to leave you as you are now.”

“Please don’t do that. I’ll behave.”

“Good boy, you’re obviously somebody who just need the occasional prompt aren’t you?”

She lowered me again, and this time I offered no resistance, as she fed the skirt over my feet, one by one, and then slid it into its position, fastening the belt arrangement to hold it there. And now her hands began wandering about my mid-riff, pushing the leather against me, and YES, it felt great! And a certain part of me responded in the natural way, putting a bulge in the front of the leather, that didn’t go un-noticed. “See Darling, I told you you’d like it!” And how could I deny it, the evidence was plain to see.

Now she re-fitted the blindfold, and re-tied my legs to the ring in the floor, because now she had to release my arms from bondage. But she needn’t have worried, I WANTED to belong to her now, I resolved that I wouldn’t try to escape even if I could have done so.

She might have guessed as such, but she was taking no chances. Once my upper torso was free, she fitted one of her bras to my chest, padding it out a little to make it look like I had, well you know! Asking me to slightly raise my arms enabled her to feed them through a white stain blouse, which she then buttoned up. Followed by her leather jacket. Again, being unaware of just how turned on I was, although like I say on reflection she probably was, she was adopting a careful approached so my wrists became tied together behind my back once more, and as typical with her handiwork, in a totally secure and inescapable manner. Once again the blindfold was removed, as were my feet, and I was guided to a stool, in front of a desk holding a mirror. “Time to make you a REAL girl, Darling!”

She shaved me, VERY closely, trying her level best to remove ANY trace of hair from my face, and then started to apply make-up, including some very bright red lipstick. When she was satisfied, and I have to admit she’d done a bloody good job, I really did look female, the final touch, a lovely blonde wig. Which just completed the transformation, I was now looking at the face of a woman, even if I could still tell it was my own beneath the disguise.

And now her final trick, some very large, by female standards, high heeled shoes. Which didn’t quite fit, never mind, she had some more, and she came up with some that did! “Time for you to take a little stroll as my “girlfriend” Darling.

She helped me to my feet, which wasn’t easy, for it was the first time I’d ever tried heels, and my arms were bound. “Now just walk around the room if you would please.” Somehow I managed to walk, it was a REAL struggle at first, and I nearly fell over a few times, but after a while I mastered it. Around and around she had me walk, and I noticed that she was videoing me with her phone. “Very good Darling, you make a lovely “Leather Lady.” Tomorrow I’m going to dress you up again like this, and we’ll take a stroll around my large garden together, two leather lesbian “lovers” out on a romantic walk. And your arms won’t be tied together like now, but you will be handcuffed to me! Would you like that?”

“Yes Ma’am,” I stammered, because I was REALLY turned on by now. More than I’d EVER been, and the thought of actually being out in the open dressed in HER gorgeous apparel appealed SO much. By God this woman was opening new doors in the world of my desires, as she had claimed right at the beginning of this “adventure,” she was blowing my mind, and making me feel emotions I couldn’t even have imagined let alone dreamed off before I’d met her!

🥵🥵🥵
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

“Right that’s enough of that! Time for BED!” With that she ordered me over to her bed, removed the high heeled shoes, the one item of her clothes I wasn’t unhappy to have taken off, followed by the delicious skirt, which I was sorry to lose! “Sorry Darling, we can’t shag through leather!” Having obviously read my mind, something she was becoming a real “Mistress” of!

“ON THE BED! NOW!” Once I’d obeyed, feeling uncomfortable because I was now lying on my arms, she looped both of my ankles with bondage rope and proceeded to tie them both, with my legs stretched out, to the outer bed posts of the lower bed frame. “Good, that’ll stop you trying to leave,” as I said earlier completely un-necessary, because I wasn’t going to try to escape anyway. I WANTED this!

Unaware of that resolve on my part, the blindfold went back on again, as she undid my wrists from bondage. Quickly as she could she removed all of my upper clothing, the jacket, the blouse and the bra, complete with its “falsies.” Having slightly lifted my body in order to do this she now ordered, “lie back on the bed please Darling, and stretch out your arms!” The moment I complied she was on to my left arm with the speed of a cobra, she looped the wrist VERY securely, then I felt my arm go taught as she tied said wrist to the outer bed post of the upper frame. Still not in a mood to take ANY chance, she now looped and tied my hand to the bed post as well. NO way could I possibly escape her bond.

Especially as within a minute my right arm was bound in an identical manner. She lifted the blindfold again so now I could see, and the sight that greeted me was “Ma’am” moving back down to the bottom of her bed, and adjusting my leg bonds, in such a manner that I could hardly move at all. I was now the complete prisoner of her bed, and naturally that also meant that I belonged to HER, absolutely! Just have a guess how hard my cock was at this point?

“Right Darling, just stay right there, if you please, because I’m just going to change. If you can’t shag through leather, then you can’t through latex either!” She wasn’t gone long, only a about five minutes, although with the degree of anticipation flowing throughout my entire form at a rate that would make a Formula One car seem slow, it felt like hours.

And when she returned the latex had gone, all she wore now was simply a suspender belt and some more VERY sheer nylon stockings. She climbed on the bed, onto me and initiated another kiss, FULL of REAL passion, and again one I began to believe might never end. And during which my world became fully black again as I felt her replace the blindfold over my eyes.

Next thing I felt was one of her boobs being put into my mouth, in particular the nipple. “Chew on that for a while Darling, let’s get this show on the road, shall we?” I obeyed with pleasure, and it was clear from the sounds emitted from her mouth that she was enjoying it too! After a couple of minutes, she replaced that tit for her other one, and the process was simply repeated. Now she moved forwards, I felt my mouth surrounded by her midriff, her two nylon covered legs astride my head. “Eat me please Darling, lick out my pussy that’s just aching for you!”

“Your wish is my command Ma’am.” I started to “flick” my tongue inside of her slit, darting in and out in rapid succession, teasing her as she liked to tease me! But then I started to make things serious, licking her clitoris, slowly at first but then increasing the speed and intensity. To the desired effect of course, it wasn’t long before she started to moan with pleasure, slowly and quietly at first, and then rising to a crescendo, in time to my increase in speed. And then she came, her body seemed to freeze as she screamed with REAL passion, totally uncontrollably, as she started to shake, again with her having NO order over the effect that ecstasy FULLY claiming her produced! And her juices flowed out, all over my face and some of it into my mouth!

When she started to calm down, she kissed me again, receiving a fair measure of her own product back for good measure. But that didn’t bother her. “Thank you SO much Darling, God that was good. And now it’s YOUR turn, I’ve denied you for so long, and you’ve been a good and obedient slave to me so far, apart from when I first wanted to put you into my skirt, but you soon learned from that mistake, didn’t you? I want you to enjoy this too!”

She ripped off the pair of knickers she’d put me into earlier and moved her body so that her soaking wet vagina slid over my rampant cock. “Go on Darling, SHAG me good and hard, give me EVERYTHING you’ve got! Treat me to some RAW SEX!” Tickling my balls with one of her hands at the same time.

Sorry, what you think I was going to refuse? And by God didn’t we just work well together, just as she, with some “assistance” from myself of course, had bought me right to THAT point she came again, so as I shot my load into her womanhood she was completely in the grip of ecstasy yet again. As was I. NEVER in my ENTIRE life had I experienced an intensity and level of sheer passion and satisfaction as I did so at that moment as I basically EXPLODED inside of her, this woman’s DELIVERY was vastly superior to her mere promise, she was EVERYTHING I could possibly have dreamed of, and then some more!

“Oh Darling, I was going to let you go tomorrow, but not NOW! I’m keeping you here for at least a couple of days longer!” Which, I’ll let you dear reader, decide if you choose to believe me or not, was TOTAL music to my ears, I didn’t want her to let me go! “And THIS evening is still young, we’re going to be shagging here for another few hours at least!”

Not an idle boast at all. Roughly three hours that will stay with me until my dying day, as “Ma’am” subjected me to a “sexperience” that, just as she had promised, blew my mind completely. And it was absolutely clear that she enjoyed it every bit as much, if not more. Only sheer exhaustion bought the session to an end, by now both of us were utterly spent, but on a real high. “I’ll see you tomorrow Darling, we can take this up again then!”

With that she completely released me from bondage, and left, not even bothering to lock the door to my basement room. By now she KNEW she didn’t need to. After going to the loo, said room had an en-suite bathroom as it were, and drinking some water, I returned to the bed, but simply to sleep now. The sleep of the absolutely knackered! But with a MASSIVE smile on my face.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I awoke to the sound of “Ma’am” entering my room, dressed in the most delicious leather cat-suit, that made even the latex of yesterday and the leather that I had worn seem plain in comparison. “Come on sleepy-head, we’ve a busy day ahead of us. You’d better take those stockings off,” blimey I’d been THAT tired I’d forgotten to do so, “and shower yourself clean. Here’s some towels. Tell you what, wait there a minute, I’ll be back down and then we can shower together!” Meaning more sex I suppose!

I wasn’t wrong. Having dis-appeared for a bit, “Ma’am” came down again, completely naked. Holding some steel handcuffs in her hands. I’d stripped myself of the nylon from my legs, and she ordered “arms out in front!” Now she snapped a steel ring around each of my wrists, before grabbing the chain between them and pulling me to the bathroom. Moving my arms above my head I noticed a steel ring suspended from the ceiling. She undid one of my wrist cuffs, wrapped the chain around the ring, and recaptured my, temporarily free, wrist again. Just like before I wasn’t really stretched out and I could stand with both feet fully on the floor, so it wasn’t too uncomfortable for me.

The warm water did feel divine as my “partner” washed away all of the sweat from the previous night’s activities. And then she “attacked” me again, her lips and her hands “roaming” all over my bound body, with me unable to prevent her in ANY way at all. As if I wanted to! Again she guided her slit onto my rampant “manhood” and again she bought us both to a climax that was utterly overwhelming! Did I want her to continue of what?

But no, she’d decided that was enough for now. Turning off the water supply, she firstly dried herself off, then she towelled me down before releasing me from the ceiling mounted ring. Although she then re-cuffed my wrists. “Right Darling how that stroll in the garden. Are you ready for some fresh air? Dressed as a girl like you were yesterday, of course.”

Stepping out of the shower cubicle “Ma’am” dried off my feet, before ordering me to sit on the same stool as before, in front of that mirror. There she shaved me again, and covered the relevant parts of my face with some of the female hair remover cream, to be even more sure. She then blow-dried my hair, before applying my face make-up again, just as before. Now she ordered me to stand, and it wasn’t long before my lower body had been “dressed,” those “tie at the sides knickers,” a fresh and clean suspender belt with more sheer nylon stockings, and THAT skirt. “Can I trust you Darling? I’m going to release you from these cuff’s, do I need to tie your legs together, or will you promise me you’ll not try to escape from me?”

“I give you my solemn word, Ma’am. And I can assure you with ALL of my heart, I don’t WANT to escape!”

Which earned me another very long and passionate kiss. “No, I don’t think you do. I have you totally under my spell, don’t I?”

“Yes you do, Ma’am. There’s NOWHERE I’d rather be at this moment than in your hands.”

“Oh, my Darling Boy!”

Another kiss!

She undid the cuffs, and then finished the job of my “dressing up.” Another bra, padded again, and you all know why, a clean satin blouse, blue this time and then the leather jacket. Finally the blonde wig. “Well Darling you look luscious again in leather, now you are going to dress me! Come with me please!”

For the first time since I’d been taken I now left the basement where she’d kept me as her prisoner. She led me up the stairs, which I will admit I DID find difficult in heels, and into her main house, which was actually a bungalow, all rooms on the one floor. A little bit of a relief for me, no more climbing stairs in those high heels! Then into her own bedroom. A large, luxurious four poster bed dominated the room, and I noticed that it was covered in black satin. She clocked me looking at it. “I get the feeling that you’d like to try that, am I right?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Well IF you behave yourself on our “walk” and obey me totally I might well reward you, and tie you to it, before I shag you again. But, make NO mistake, if you dis-appoint me you will NEVER taste its satin sheets. Do you follow me?”

“Yes Ma’am. I completely understand, and I’ve NO intention of annoying you!”

“No, I don’t believe you have. Anyway, that’s for later maybe, now you have to put me back into my cat-suit.”

I took my time over that task, she muttered some instructions as to how I was to perform the task, instructions I was VERY careful to follow to the letter! Finally she was ready, and declaring her satisfaction of how well I’d done, she snapped one of the cuffs from that earlier pair around her right wrist. Then she took my left hand and snapped the other around my equivalent, linking us inescapably together. “Shall we go, Darling?”

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and was just lovely and warm, but not hot, as “Ma’am” guided me down the path in the centre of her large garden. And now I KNEW! For what none of you are yet aware of, was that my parents were both dead and had been since I was a very young child, I had no other real family. I lived alone in a very uncomfortable small flat and worked in a dead end job which I hated. But now I KNEW what I wanted in life, I wanted to stay with “Ma’am,” serve her completely and service her rampant sexuality for the rest of my life. I now knew my purpose, what I had been born to do. It was fate that had made me stare at her that day.

When we stopped and she kissed me at the end of her lands, with my heart pounding in fear of her possible rejection, I turned to her. “Ma’am may I ask something of you?”

“Yes, you may. Well, Darling, what is it that’s on your mind?”

“Do you HAVE to let me go? Can’t I stay here forever and be your willing sex slave?”

It possibly took a little while for my words to sink in, but then her, already beautiful, face brightened even more with a simply radiant smile. “Let’s go back to the house. For the answer to your question is YES, but before you give me YOUR final agreement, it’s only fair that I outline EXACTLY what that will mean. I will explain just what your duties will be, just how your life will unfold and what I will require from you. Only then, when you’ve been informed of just what you’ll be letting yourself in for will I accept your decision. Fair enough?”

“Yes Ma’am.” With that we walked back the way we’d come, but at a much faster pace, despite my relative inexperience of walking in high heels.

Back in her bedroom, after removing the “link” between us, she told me to sit in a chair, while she sat on her bed, so I could see her on top of that delicious satin. No doubt a quite deliberate ploy on her part. “Now Darling, please do NOT interrupt me at all, unless I grant you permission to speak, while I’m talking. If you do speak out of turn, then you’ll have to undress, put your own male clothes back on and leave, NEVER to see me again. Is that understood, and yes you may answer?”

“Yes Ma’am. Completely.” She was playing me excellently, knowing EXACTLY what buttons to press.

“You used the word yourself, because if you want to stay here with me, you WILL be my complete and utter SLAVE, and I don’t mean just sexually. You will perform ALL of my household chores, my cooking and cleaning. Can you cook? Yes, you may speak.”

“Yes Ma’am, if I say so myself, I’m quite skilled in the kitchen.”

“Good. Now, you will NEVER wear male clothing again. You will always be dressed as a female, and in fact, whilst indoors of this house you will wear nothing else other than a suspender belt and nylon stockings. Unless I expressly say otherwise, of course. You will surrender to my sexual desires whenever I choose to exercise them, and in ANY way that I choose to do so. You will give yourself to me totally and completely WITHOUT question, and that will probably be EVERY day, for as you know by now, I’m TOTALLY insatiable! Now, Darling I’m going to give you a few moments to consider what I’ve just said, and this is how you will answer, because I believe that actions speak louder than words. So you will say NOTHING, if you agree to my terms then you will strip yourself of the clothes that you’re currently adorned in, except for the stockings and suspender belt. You will then place yourself centrally on my bed, place the blindfold that’s there over your eyes, and stretch out both your arms and legs towards the four posts on the bed. When I first captured you, do remember asking me for my name? Well, now I can trust you I’ll tell you, my name is Sylvia. So, having done all of the above, Darling, you will shout out, as loud as you can, “I am Sylvia’s sex slave.” Take your time to consider this, because if you do the above, there’ll be NO turning back, I’ll keep you firmly in my bondage for the rest of your life. So Darling, whenever you’re ready.”

I didn’t need to consider at all, I could WILLINGLY accept all of what Sylvia had told me was to be my fate in her hands. But, just for politeness I did wait for a minute or so, before standing. As directed I removed the leather jacket, blouse and bra, complete with its padding. I undid the skirt and wriggled my way out of it, in a manner that I could see was approved of. Now, I untied the knickers, throwing them aside, so I was just wearing the items I’d been told to leave on.

Climbing onto her full King size bed, the satin material felt even better than I’d anticipated, as I put myself into that central placement, resting my head upon the single, also black satin covered pillow, grabbing the blindfold next to it, and then as ordered, removing my own power of sight. Seconds after I’d spread out my arms and legs, I screamed out, with as much force as I could muster, “I AM SYLVIA’S SEX SLAVE!”

As if to continue her policy of “action and not words” Sylvia said nothing in return, but I could hear her removing that cat-suit, until she wore just the same items as I did. Then I felt her close by, tying a loop around my left wrist, tightly enough to ensure that escape was utterly impossible, but not TOO tight as to threaten to cut off my blood circulation at all. She KNEW just what she was doing, I had NO doubts whatsoever about that! Then there was that wonderful feeling as my arm went taught while Sylvia fastened the other end of her bondage rope around the bed post, a delicious “snap” sound indicated that she’d secured the knot completing the process. And so she moved around the four corners of her bed, until EVERY corner post had a rope tie attached to it, the respective other ends holding the limbs of my body to her furniture in a totally inescapable manner. My body now utterly belonged to her bed.

Now she climbed onto said body, and as her, also nylon coated legs wrapped around mine, and her lips enveloped themselves over my equivalents, by these actions she effectively confirmed the fact that from now on as well as my body, my mind, heart and cock were simply her property. I was HERS, completely and utterly in EVERY aspect of life, hers to do with EXACTLY what SHE wanted, whenever SHE wanted to!

The result of this was that, as well as total excitement and exhilaration, another feeling of emotion coursed its way around my bones. One of utter warm and blissful contentment. For the VERY first time in my, so far short and unhappy life, I felt something that I’d always craved for and never achieved. Firmly within the absolute power and control of this VERY sexy Lady, I finally felt like I was, at last,

HOME!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago I awoke to the sound of “Ma’am” entering my room, dressed in the most delicious leather cat-suit, that made even the latex of yesterday and the leather that I had worn seem plain in comparison. “Come on sleepy-head, we’ve a busy day ahead of us. You’d better take those stockings off,” blimey I’d been THAT tired I’d forgotten to do so, “and shower yourself clean. Here’s some towels. Tell you what, wait there a minute, I’ll be back down and then we can shower together!” Meaning more sex I suppose!

I wasn’t wrong. Having dis-appeared for a bit, “Ma’am” came down again, completely naked. Holding some steel handcuffs in her hands. I’d stripped myself of the nylon from my legs, and she ordered “arms out in front!” Now she snapped a steel ring around each of my wrists, before grabbing the chain between them and pulling me to the bathroom. Moving my arms above my head I noticed a steel ring suspended from the ceiling. She undid one of my wrist cuffs, wrapped the chain around the ring, and recaptured my, temporarily free, wrist again. Just like before I wasn’t really stretched out and I could stand with both feet fully on the floor, so it wasn’t too uncomfortable for me.

The warm water did feel divine as my “partner” washed away all of the sweat from the previous night’s activities. And then she “attacked” me again, her lips and her hands “roaming” all over my bound body, with me unable to prevent her in ANY way at all. As if I wanted to! Again she guided her slit onto my rampant “manhood” and again she bought us both to a climax that was utterly overwhelming! Did I want her to continue of what?

But no, she’d decided that was enough for now. Turning off the water supply, she firstly dried herself off, then she towelled me down before releasing me from the ceiling mounted ring. Although she then re-cuffed my wrists. “Right Darling how that stroll in the garden. Are you ready for some fresh air? Dressed as a girl like you were yesterday, of course.”

Stepping out of the shower cubicle “Ma’am” dried off my feet, before ordering me to sit on the same stool as before, in front of that mirror. There she shaved me again, and covered the relevant parts of my face with some of the female hair remover cream, to be even more sure. She then blow-dried my hair, before applying my face make-up again, just as before. Now she ordered me to stand, and it wasn’t long before my lower body had been “dressed,” those “tie at the sides knickers,” a fresh and clean suspender belt with more sheer nylon stockings, and THAT skirt. “Can I trust you Darling? I’m going to release you from these cuff’s, do I need to tie your legs together, or will you promise me you’ll not try to escape from me?”

“I give you my solemn word, Ma’am. And I can assure you with ALL of my heart, I don’t WANT to escape!”

Which earned me another very long and passionate kiss. “No, I don’t think you do. I have you totally under my spell, don’t I?”

“Yes you do, Ma’am. There’s NOWHERE I’d rather be at this moment than in your hands.”

“Oh, my Darling Boy!”

Another kiss!

She undid the cuffs, and then finished the job of my “dressing up.” Another bra, padded again, and you all know why, a clean satin blouse, blue this time and then the leather jacket. Finally the blonde wig. “Well Darling you look luscious again in leather, now you are going to dress me! Come with me please!”

For the first time since I’d been taken I now left the basement where she’d kept me as her prisoner. She led me up the stairs, which I will admit I DID find difficult in heels, and into her main house, which was actually a bungalow, all rooms on the one floor. A little bit of a relief for me, no more climbing stairs in those high heels! Then into her own bedroom. A large, luxurious four poster bed dominated the room, and I noticed that it was covered in black satin. She clocked me looking at it. “I get the feeling that you’d like to try that, am I right?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Well IF you behave yourself on our “walk” and obey me totally I might well reward you, and tie you to it, before I shag you again. But, make NO mistake, if you dis-appoint me you will NEVER taste its satin sheets. Do you follow me?”

“Yes Ma’am. I completely understand, and I’ve NO intention of annoying you!”

“No, I don’t believe you have. Anyway, that’s for later maybe, now you have to put me back into my cat-suit.”

I took my time over that task, she muttered some instructions as to how I was to perform the task, instructions I was VERY careful to follow to the letter! Finally she was ready, and declaring her satisfaction of how well I’d done, she snapped one of the cuffs from that earlier pair around her right wrist. Then she took my left hand and snapped the other around my equivalent, linking us inescapably together. “Shall we go, Darling?”

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and was just lovely and warm, but not hot, as “Ma’am” guided me down the path in the centre of her large garden. And now I KNEW! For what none of you are yet aware of, was that my parents were both dead and had been since I was a very young child, I had no other real family. I lived alone in a very uncomfortable small flat and worked in a dead end job which I hated. But now I KNEW what I wanted in life, I wanted to stay with “Ma’am,” serve her completely and service her rampant sexuality for the rest of my life. I now knew my purpose, what I had been born to do. It was fate that had made me stare at her that day.

When we stopped and she kissed me at the end of her lands, with my heart pounding in fear of her possible rejection, I turned to her. “Ma’am may I ask something of you?”

“Yes, you may. Well, Darling, what is it that’s on your mind?”

“Do you HAVE to let me go? Can’t I stay here forever and be your willing sex slave?”

It possibly took a little while for my words to sink in, but then her, already beautiful, face brightened even more with a simply radiant smile. “Let’s go back to the house. For the answer to your question is YES, but before you give me YOUR final agreement, it’s only fair that I outline EXACTLY what that will mean. I will explain just what your duties will be, just how your life will unfold and what I will require from you. Only then, when you’ve been informed of just what you’ll be letting yourself in for will I accept your decision. Fair enough?”

“Yes Ma’am.” With that we walked back the way we’d come, but at a much faster pace, despite my relative inexperience of walking in high heels.

Back in her bedroom, after removing the “link” between us, she told me to sit in a chair, while she sat on her bed, so I could see her on top of that delicious satin. No doubt a quite deliberate ploy on her part. “Now Darling, please do NOT interrupt me at all, unless I grant you permission to speak, while I’m talking. If you do speak out of turn, then you’ll have to undress, put your own male clothes back on and leave, NEVER to see me again. Is that understood, and yes you may answer?”

“Yes Ma’am. Completely.” She was playing me excellently, knowing EXACTLY what buttons to press.

“You used the word yourself, because if you want to stay here with me, you WILL be my complete and utter SLAVE, and I don’t mean just sexually. You will perform ALL of my household chores, my cooking and cleaning. Can you cook? Yes, you may speak.”

“Yes Ma’am, if I say so myself, I’m quite skilled in the kitchen.”

“Good. Now, you will NEVER wear male clothing again. You will always be dressed as a female, and in fact, whilst indoors of this house you will wear nothing else other than a suspender belt and nylon stockings. Unless I expressly say otherwise, of course. You will surrender to my sexual desires whenever I choose to exercise them, and in ANY way that I choose to do so. You will give yourself to me totally and completely WITHOUT question, and that will probably be EVERY day, for as you know by now, I’m TOTALLY insatiable! Now, Darling I’m going to give you a few moments to consider what I’ve just said, and this is how you will answer, because I believe that actions speak louder than words. So you will say NOTHING, if you agree to my terms then you will strip yourself of the clothes that you’re currently adorned in, except for the stockings and suspender belt. You will then place yourself centrally on my bed, place the blindfold that’s there over your eyes, and stretch out both your arms and legs towards the four posts on the bed. When I first captured you, do remember asking me for my name? Well, now I can trust you I’ll tell you, my name is Sylvia. So, having done all of the above, Darling, you will shout out, as loud as you can, “I am Sylvia’s sex slave.” Take your time to consider this, because if you do the above, there’ll be NO turning back, I’ll keep you firmly in my bondage for the rest of your life. So Darling, whenever you’re ready.”

I didn’t need to consider at all, I could WILLINGLY accept all of what Sylvia had told me was to be my fate in her hands. But, just for politeness I did wait for a minute or so, before standing. As directed I removed the leather jacket, blouse and bra, complete with its padding. I undid the skirt and wriggled my way out of it, in a manner that I could see was approved of. Now, I untied the knickers, throwing them aside, so I was just wearing the items I’d been told to leave on.

Climbing onto her full King size bed, the satin material felt even better than I’d anticipated, as I put myself into that central placement, resting my head upon the single, also black satin covered pillow, grabbing the blindfold next to it, and then as ordered, removing my own power of sight. Seconds after I’d spread out my arms and legs, I screamed out, with as much force as I could muster, “I AM SYLVIA’S SEX SLAVE!”

As if to continue her policy of “action and not words” Sylvia said nothing in return, but I could hear her removing that cat-suit, until she wore just the same items as I did. Then I felt her close by, tying a loop around my left wrist, tightly enough to ensure that escape was utterly impossible, but not TOO tight as to threaten to cut off my blood circulation at all. She KNEW just what she was doing, I had NO doubts whatsoever about that! Then there was that wonderful feeling as my arm went taught while Sylvia fastened the other end of her bondage rope around the bed post, a delicious “snap” sound indicated that she’d secured the knot completing the process. And so she moved around the four corners of her bed, until EVERY corner post had a rope tie attached to it, the respective other ends holding the limbs of my body to her furniture in a totally inescapable manner. My body now utterly belonged to her bed.

Now she climbed onto said body, and as her, also nylon coated legs wrapped around mine, and her lips enveloped themselves over my equivalents, by these actions she effectively confirmed the fact that from now on as well as my body, my mind, heart and cock were simply her property. I was HERS, completely and utterly in EVERY aspect of life, hers to do with EXACTLY what SHE wanted, whenever SHE wanted to!

The result of this was that, as well as total excitement and exhilaration, another feeling of emotion coursed its way around my bones. One of utter warm and blissful contentment. For the VERY first time in my, so far short and unhappy life, I felt something that I’d always craved for and never achieved. Firmly within the absolute power and control of this VERY sexy Lady, I finally felt like I was, at last,

HOME!
Good end to a Good Story!!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

This was a fun read. Great ending too.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you [mention]Jaaaake[/mention] , glad you enjoyed reading it. I certainly enjoyed writing it.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]

You are VERY welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic