Waiting for the Door to Open (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Waiting for the Door to Open (M/M)

Post by JackMurray »

Just a fantasy of something that almost happened but for a missed connection, and probably not a good idea if you don't know your Dom

I was on a business trip and I'd planned ahead of time to finally meet up with a gentleman there who was quite enthusiastic about playing bondage games with me. We'd talked about several possible scenarios and set some mutually acceptable boundaries.

The hotel I stayed in on these trips mostly had rooms that opened to the outdoors (but nicer than that usually implies) and a large central building with a large lobby/hotel/coffee shop where I liked to work when I was there. I asked him to meet me there and look for a guy working there in a bright colored shirt.

I somehow managed to get into my work and didn't notice him come in until he'd sat down beside me. We exchanged pleasantries for a minute and got comfortable with each other. He asked me "are you ready?" with a big smile. I gulped, and nervously replied in the affirmative and proceeded to tell him what room I was in and how to get there from the big central building.

"Excellent, I put a small bag in your computer bag when you were busy. Why don't you go to your room, open it, and follow the instructions you find in there. I'll join you after I get a drink here. Don't open the bag until you get there."

On very wobbly legs I made my way back to my room and up the room a little bit before he got there. I knew he had a decent collection of bondage toys, so I had some suspicions of what might be in his package. I took a deep breathe and pulled out the bag he smuggled into my computer bag. I could obviously feel something hard and round and knew it was a pair of handcuffs. When I emptied the bag out on the hotel room bed I also found a black ball gag, a blindfold, and a short rope.

My instructions were the following:

"Prop your hotel door open so anybody can come in at any moment. Put a chair a couple steps away from the door, but where you can be seen from the doorway. Use the rope to attach the handcuffs to the back of the chair. When I walk in, I should find you in the nude, wearing the blindfold and gag, with your hands securely fastened into the handcuffs. You will be 'punished' if they aren't secure."

I stripped and got everything else ready. I had to go look in the mirror to see what I looked like with the ball gag in, and that gave me the beginning of an erection. I sat down in the chair facing the door, put the blindfold on, and reached behind to handcuff myself to the chair.

Once the handcuffs were tight, I tried to see if I could get out and clearly couldn't. I also tried to make a little noise to see if I could call for help, but that was hard to do knowing that the door was ajar. All I could do was wait, and listen for footsteps walking outside. Cruelly enough, there was quite a bit of foot traffic that night as folks came in and out of their rooms.

I finally heard the door creak open and shut, and I could tell that there was somebody in the room with me, but he didn't speak. I finally felt him grab my wrists and check that I was secure. His hands were suddenly all over me, as I felt him gently tweak my nipples and cup my balls. Then he shocked me by kissing my mouth over the gag (I'd told him that I was uncomfortable with this, so he knew this was going to drive home to me exactly how helpless I was).

My cock started throbbing from a massive erection after the attention. I felt just the softest possible strokes around the shaft and head of my cock. I'd read a story one time about edging a man by using a soft makeup brush, and realized I much have told him about that. Without ever really applying any kind of pressure, he had me starting to groan into my gag wanting much more. And just like that, he stopped.

After a minute, I felt something rubbing on my face around the gag. He removed the gag, and I thought I knew what was going to happen next. "Alright big masculine straight guy, show me how you can use that mouth of yours if you want to be released." With the blindfold on, I wasn't aware that he was holding a dildo up to my face, so I was a little relieved at first. He gave me a little bit of encouragement to get into the act and I tried to pretend that it was me on the receiving end. I guess he was happy with my performance because I felt his hand wrap around the entire shaft of my erect cock and start to stroke me in rhythm with my simulated blowjob.

As I learned later in the night, he was devilishly talented in knowing how to get me right to the edge before suddenly stopping and putting the ball gag back in. "That's enough for now, let's get you roped up a little differently next."

And well, we both ended up happy with the night and left on good terms...