F/M - Shy

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GaggedBoy2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/M - Shy

Post by GaggedBoy2001 »

Twenty years old and I was still dateless. Why? Well I’ll tell you why: because whenever I’m around a beautiful woman my voice disappears, my heart wants to jump out of my chest and my flight or fight instinct kicks in. Flight always wins.
One evening my friends decided to drag me out to a club. We spent all our time at the bar nursing drinks and watching the club girls dance away. At least for the first while. Soon all my friends were out there dancing away with them. I can’t dance so I decided to just sit this one out. I sipped my Coke, I’m not much of a drinker, and watched.
Then my gaze fell on one of the dancers and I was stuck. Skin-tight black latex pants clung to her shapely legs. Their rhythmic movement was hypnotic. She was wearing only a midriff-baring black top. Long hair flowing like black silk on her shoulders along and framed the beautiful, Asian face I had ever seen. She turned away from me and I was so free to look at her rump, which clearly became evident under the skintight latex. I do not know how long I had been watching them until she looked up and looked at me directly.
Our eyes met for a moment. How long I could not tell. I sank into the dark eyes and the smile that on its spread face warmed my insides. Then the moment was over and I looked away, filled with a fear that I am not able to explain. A heartbeat later came anger over my cowardice None of my friends had been single long. Then the doubt came out of hiding. The jeers that had followed me in school was back in my ears. And all of a sudden was this black-haired angel was next to me and the sight of her as kalres water dirt to out of my mind flushes. She was there.
With a flourish, she sat on the bar stool next to me. I felt her quickly graze me with her leg. It was like an electric shock, just pleasant. A whiff of perfume wafted into my nose. She ordered something and then turned, grinning at me.
"Hi Alex." she said vergügt and winked at me.
My mouth was dry and my mind raced. I knew her?
"Uh ... Hi" I managed to say.
She giggled softly.
"Noriko and no you should not know me."
My confusion grew.
"I just talked to your old classmate Jennifer about you." she explained to me.
"Aha .... And what she has told so?" I asked after a long uncomfortable pause.
She smiled and played with a lock of hair.
"Well, she told what you're for a sweet lad, just shy unfortunately, way too shy. I wanted to look at you."
I broke into a sweat, I felt like I blushed and my arms were shaking slightly as she said it that way.
"Hey, calm down." she said softly and took my right hand.
Her delicate hands closed around mine. She smiled at me again. She darted her gaze to my midsection and the smile broadened, probably because of the bump that she saw there.
"Ok, I will not disturb you." she said, grabbed the glass just arrived and walked away again.
I lost it. With a disappointed sigh I settled on the bar stool slump. I was sure that I would still follow that face for a while. For me the evening was over. I only stayed for a short time and then said goodbye. I quickly brought my things and was in the parking lot. I was already in the car and fumbled for the key when I heard steps behind me.
"Will you take me home?"
It was Noriko. She was now wearing a red leather jacket that suited her perfectly.
"Uh, all right." I said uncertainly, "Where?"
"I'll tell you just where you need to turn. And thank you." she said, stroking me in passing on the cheek.
I was warm while I unlocked quickly. In the car then there was silence, unless she indicated the direction again. Whenever I could I would give her fertive glances. She was a self-confident young woman, I was a little coward. Finally I stopped in the driveway of a small family house.
"Come in for a moment, purely to sip Coke or something." she said.
I was about to refuse, but she cut me off.
"Come on, I will not eat you," she said mischievously.
"All right, but I can’t stay long." I said getting out.
"Obligations?"
"Well, I mean, I just wanted to get to bed early."
She grinned widely at me. I suspected was that funny.
"I won’t stop you."
The house was decorated in bright colors and equipped with wooden furniture. I sat on a fairly comfortable leather couch while Noriko went to get the drinks. I did not have to wait long, before she came back with two glasses and sat down beside me.
"You know, I often feel lonely in this house. So alone."
I was taken aback by surprise.
"Do you live here alone?" I asked, surprised and she nodded.
"My father is quite wealthy, but I moved out a long time ago. So now I can devote myself to my activities. "
She watched me empty the glass.
"What then?" I asked now curious.
"Well. I had made a couple of nice things with my former friend, but my parents don’t know anything about that."
I listened to her, which somehow was difficult. Fatigue began to spread, inspired by the comfortable seat.
"I should go." I said, stifling a yawn.
"I think in your condition you should not drive."
"I'm just a little tired. Sorry I have to go already," I mumbled and walked a few steps.
"Don’t be, it’s not your fault I put sleeping pills in your drink."
I could hardly believe to have heard that. I staggered and at a quicker pace. She wrapped her arms around me.
"I have a thing for shy guys. I especially like to lock them up, so they do not run away from me, yes. I'll take good care of you," she whispered in my ear while I slowly sank into her arms.
The smell of shampoo enveloped me, as her hair brushed across my face and I felt her lips on mine. Then it was dark I believed I could feel her lift me. It was pretty cool. Cool air caressed me only on my left side it was pleasantly warm. Something touched me on my belly. From there the touch was a caress.
I slowly came to. I lay naked on something soft, probably a bed and someone was at my side cuddled and slowly stroked my upper body. I felt a breath on my neck. I carefully opened my eyes. The ceiling was covered with light wood, as well as the wall. I spied a sloping ceiling, therefore I was probably upstairs of ... Noriko’s house.
Now it hit me. I turned my head slightly. My gaze wandered a shrouded curtained window, and a candlestick which was the room. Next to me was Noriko, with closed eyes and a slight smile as she opened her eyes and looked at me in surprise. After a moment, she sat firmly on me and her legs nailed my arms as she leaned forward to adjust something outside of my field of vision. For a few seconds she covered my face with her breasts. The fabric of her top felt pleasantly soft, as well as the flesh beneath. Her scent made for a pleasant shiver, then it was over. Noriko had straightened again and trickled something from a vial on a silk scarf. Still woozy I watched her professional movements which she dosed, put down the bottle and then with the free hand took my mine to push with the other hand the cloth on my face. A sweetish smell enveloped me.
It took a moment I bit down, then I braced myself against her grip. I struggled and screamed in panic, but she obviously knew what she was doing and the cloth dampened my calls. I'm probably not the first one she’d done this to, I thought. In a moment she leaned back down to look at me. Her face was floating just above mine, framed by silky strands of hair.
"Shhh. You should not be awake. Quiet. Breathe in and let yourself fall. Go to sleep. Ssst. I will not hurt you. "
I looked into her eyes and something inside me told me that I could trust her. My resistance waned, while the chloroform slowly clouded my mind. All of a sudden I felt clearly Noriko close to me. I felt the warmth of her body and the gentle kiss of latex on my skin. The latex of her pants was soft, warm and smooth. For a moment I saw surprise in her eyes, then she smiled and removed the hand from my head. I fell back on the pillow while she continued stroking.
Slowly she ran her fingers through my hair and whispered something in my ear, which sounded suspiciously like Japanese. Of course I did not understand, but her tone was calm and gentle. After a minute, she slid her caressing hand deeper over my neck and worked her way down. She stroked gently on my arm and stopped on my hand and squeezed it lightly. Then Noriko reached behind her. I shrugged, as she applied her delicate fingers to my already erect penis.
Carefully, her hand closed around my penis and began a slow back and forth rhythm. I enjoyed my situation and was actually disappointed when she suddenly let go of me. But then I realized what was going on, she dribbled a few drops from the bottle onto the cloth and gently pressed it to press my face again. Meanwhile, her hand continued where it stopped. Minutes passed, she refreshed the cloth again while I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.
Then there was this tickling. Persevering it remained on the edge of my sleep. At one point I tried to raise my hand to scratch at it. When that did not work. Again I felt something tickling my nose. I tried again to lift my arm. There was a resistance. I pushed more, but I could raise my arm only a tiny bit before coming back to my hip. The tickling wandered over my face. I turned my head a little. My mouth felt strange. I opened my eyes. Noriko had bent over me and stroked a strand of hair out of face.
I looked down at myself. I was still lying in the same bed as before, but I was no longer naked. At least not as far as I could see. I had been put in a bag made of black latex, pressed tightly against my skin.
"Aah, fresh and alert?" Noriko asked with a grin and ran her index finger over my chest.
The answer was swallowed by something in my mouth. The cotton mouth was more pronounced now. I tried to spit, but another cloth over my mouth made this impossible.
"How does it taste? I got my panties used to gag you, I hope you’re not uncomfortable,” she said mischievously and stroked the gag.
Noriko now wore a kimono of white silk, which was held together by a blue cloth around the abdomen. The clothes from the night before were next to the bed on a chair. With gentle movements she stroked my face, then she suddenly stopped and kissed me on the gag. I felt her tongue on my lips. A thousand butterflies exploded in my stomach. One minute she kissed me and her hands moved hovered over my torso. When she pulled away, I gasped.
She left me hanging some time as she just massaged only my shoulders through the latex bag. I calmed down a little, and she then continued her explorations. She purposefully searched her for my nipples and twirled it lightly. I groaned. The sound was drowned, when Noriko leaned over my face again. Soft silk enveloped me, then I felt her hard nipples through the kimono. The air was thin and Noriko's scent enveloped me. I kicked, or tried to, at least. Noriko pushed my head further close to her, then suddenly she let go of me and reached for the tent pole that expanded the latex bag upwards. With thumb and forefinger she pushed slightly the tip of my erection and I groaned again.
"This is really too loud I’ll have to do something about that," Noriko said, getting up.
Curious my eyes pursued her gleaming shape in the candlelight. Noriko walked with slow, seductive movements to the nearby chair and lifted her latex pants. Slowly she came closer and sat next to me in bed. She lifted my head and put it on her lap. Noriko pulled the pants with both hands tightly and pressed it to my face. The soft material covered my face as Noriko tightened them down. Gentle yet unyielding latex held my face captive and I could hardly breathe.
Then she lifted the pants back off and let me take a few breaths before moving the material back tight on my face. More than breathlessness it began to be really nasty. She let go again. After a dozen or so more times she then lifted my head and placed the back part of the pants below me. Noriko ran a finger over the thick layer over my mouth. I had now constantly smell the pants in the nose and gave a groan from me, which testified to the character of this pleasant smell.
"Much better." she said smiling and standing up from the bed.
With graceful movements she now stepped to the foot of the bed, turned back in my direction and opened the silk belt of her kimono. In one fluid motion she let the garment fall to the floor and was now only in a short skirt and bra, in each case made of black latex. Noriko smiled happily and then came closer again with the silk belt in her hand. I looked into her eyes and knew she was enjoying this game. She enjoyed my helplessness an my excitement. Then the belt descended on me and the wide band covering my whole face from forehead to chin. Her nimble fingers knotted the silk ribbon, then silence fell. I could only see the soft blue of her belt, which in itself every breath close to my face snuggled around causing it to inflate when I exhaled.
I waited in the silence that was filled only by the pleasant smells under my silken prison. For a moment there was silence, then she lay down beside me on the bed. I felt her body next to me, as she put an arm around me and hugged me to her. Her free hand stroked my torso down to my still erect member. Now their game really began.
"Helpless packed and pretty hard, so I like it." Noriko whispered in my ear.
She put one leg over me, which restricted in my freedom of movement even more. Now she began to rub more vigorously. Gently massaging the entire length she always stopped before I came. Totally helpless I let everything wash over me.
Moaning softly into my gag packs I squirmed under Noriko gentle fingers. Minutes passed. All of a sudden she stopped and jumped on me. gentle fingers. Minutes passed. All of a sudden she stopped and jumped on me.
With a swift movement she opened the zipper of the latex bag and sucked my right nipple. The play of her tongue caused me a shiver down my spine, accompanied by a faint moan. Her fingers brushed against my bare chest. Then she reached for the spear below. Noriko chuckled as I winced at her first touch. She gently worked my erection while her mouth worked slowly deeper. She caressed my stomach and let her tongue circle around my navel then began to explore. After this stopover she kissed the tip of my erection.
I was floating somewhere in heaven when she licked the first drops of my tail and her lips then clapped all over it. I let myself drift in an ocean of bliss, which Noriko skillfully controlled by mouth and her hand on my balls. A slight bucking and moaning in turn suggested that Noriko's other hand was busy under her skirt with similarly pleasant things. I started with thrusting movements of my own and Noriko intensified her efforts.
Her nimble tongue caressed every centimeter of my manhood. I felt the orgasm and a moment erupted the beam in Noriko's mouth. She swallowed everything I gave. I let myself sink back panting under my package, but she sucked on. Then it was over. Her mouth let go of me, she let out a short scream and a sea silky hair spilled over me, as she put her head on my chest. Time went by, no one stirred. Still completely overwhelmed by what had happened, I hardly noticed how Noriko stood up. She cleaned the remnants from my now flaccid little friend and dried it with a soft cloth.
A quick kiss on my dick, then she pulled the zipper of the bag back up to my neck. Tired I waited while I heard a noise beside me. Then she lay down next to me, hugged me and whispered to me.
"Good night, .. .Sweetheart. "
A moment later, the silk belt on my face was wet and the sweet smell of chloroform enveloped me. I tried to turn away my head, but I could not escape. I felt a strange trance. The sensations of my body appeared to be far away. All sounds, the creaking of the latex, the rustle of silk and my own frantic breathing seemed strangely including reverberate. Weak I heard Noriko's sweet voice that sang me to sleep."
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was so erotic and well written. Nice job!!!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Such a well written story, I enjoyed the contence, especially how you described what Noriko was wearing. Well done and thanks for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
GaggedBoy2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedBoy2001 »

Thanks a lot, always a bit weird to see visits go up without any reply, so great to hear from you.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

good story. for future reference you may want to add a space between your paragraphs helps the readers sometimes, but good all way around.
Mikal903

Post by Mikal903 »

Great story hope you write more
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, hope to see more.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting story. Could use a little more spacing to make it easier to read, but great fun to read. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

I really liked this story. Hope to read more.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Really well written story ^^
SupermanFan522
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan522 »

This is the the other story of yours that I think I read on your deviantart page, I enjoyed this one a lot too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic