Smalltown Blues (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 300

Smalltown Blues (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Hey everyone...

Been lurking in the shadows on the new site.

I had a story that did quite well on the old site, My cousin and I. My profile name was DavedaPirate.

I wouldn't be able to replicate that story even if I wanted to. Luckily I don't look to the past...

Here is a brand new story that I started, it might start a little slow (sorry), but I'm sure it will be worth it, a decent intro helps in the long run. I have some idea of where it is going but nothing is set in stone.

This is fiction, so any coincidences that seem too good to be true, well they probably are ;) . I like writing in first person as if the events really happened to me, and I hope you can read it easy and relate :D

without further ado:

Chapter 1: Intro to Smalltown
There I was, on the bus heading to Smalltown springs, and man was I blue.

This was literally my last option. After graduating I didn’t really have any plans, to my mother that was unacceptable so she made an ultimatum. If by the end of the summer I had no concrete plans, I was gonna come here and live with Navy(or Tom as most people called him).

I’ll explain the name, I have my own names for all the men in Smalltown that I had something on with, and they are all blue, hence Smalltown Blues.

My name is Red, partly because it’s contrasting with the blues, but also I’m ginger, with freckles, 1.8m tall, weighing in at 90kg, with an athletic body, a little bit of fuzz on my chest, some people call me RJ ‘Ruben James’.

So my mom made me move out here to live with Navy. Navy was her second husband, not my dad, my dad was the third husband, and she is currently at number four. Navy is the one only one she has kept contact with, funny enough, he is also the only that doesn’t have any kids with her. So I got posted out here to come and work construction with him for a year until I figure out what I want to do with my life.

The bus pulled into Smalltown, I hopped off and it left. The only two other people that got off with me headed by foot in opposite directions. I was stranded and it seems Navy had forgotten that I was coming.

I flipped out my phone and unlocked the screen, oops… I was met with my tumblr feed, must have forgotten that I was scrolling through it. I lingered on the image of a tanned surfer guy in the beach sand with his hands tied behind his back and his legs buried in the sand up to his knees. He was also sporting a lime green ballgag. I felt my erection coming on and quickly closed the app and looked around trying to decide what I was to do.

I heard a siren and spotted the sheriffs car coming toward the bus stop.

Cyan stepped out of the car. He was tall for an Asian man and filled his uniform very well; he had a tough guy demeanour about him. “Hi, I’m Dan, the deputy of these parts, we had a call that someone was loitering.”

“Seriously? I’ve been standing here for barely ten minutes.” was my curt reply.

“Hey boy, don’t get wise with me.” he walked over to me, his testosterone levels skyrocketing, “who are you? Are you waiting for someone?” he crossed his arms, his biceps bulging in the khaki shirt he was wearing. He stered me down waiting for an explanation.

“Uhm, I’m Red. Coming to work with Tom in his construction company.”

“Oh, we heard about you.” what did that mean? “Yeah he lives in Aspen Close 26. Head that way for two blocks then take a left and keep going for four blocks. Then a right, then first right again then your in Aspen Close, look for the grey building with his sign out front. You should find it easy enough right?” I was stumbling through his directions in my mind when he turned to walk back to the car, his uniform riding up his ass ever so slightly. He glanced back and flashed me a half-hearted smile, “welcome to Smalltown.”

With that he drove off and I headed in the direction he pointed.

Was it four or five blocks? I couldn’t remember. Was I seriously going to get lost in Smalltown, it's, well, it's a small town, for crying out loud…

I turned back and tried to retrace my steps but I couldn’t even find my way back to the bus stop. Damnit, it’s Cyan’s ass that distracted me. I waited on the corner I was on for a few minutes, maybe someone would complain that I’m loitering. Hehe.

A girl came around the corner, I stopped her and introduced myself, she did the same, her name was Blondie (original right). Turns out she lives next to Navy. (small towns, am I right).

We walked together and hit it off immediately, I knew she was going to be a great friend. She briefed me on Smalltown, and laughed when I told her I almost got arrested for loitering. “That’s Smaltown for you.” She joked. There was even a curfew, anyone on street after midnight would be detained at the sheriffs office.

We reached Navy’s place. His pickup was in the driveway and the front door was open.

I approached the house having said goodbye to Blondie. I knocked on the door, but no reply. “heloo, Tom? Anybody home?” I cautiously walked further into the house. I think I heard someone fall. I peered down the corridor, when suddenly he stumbled out from one of the rooms.

“oh, hey, hi, hello. Red is that you? Wow you’ve grown. Looking good.” He walked towards me holding out his hand to greet me.

Wow, never mind me, he was looking good. He was in shorts and ankle socks, without a shirt. Being in his mid forties and looking like a stub must take work, hmmm maybe construction would be good for me. He was built like a linebacker, with short stubble over his entire chest and short salt and pepper hair. I reached for his hands and we greeted. Were those rope burns on his wrist?

He pulled his hand back and gave me a smile.

“sorry mate, for some reason I thought you were coming tomorrow. I would have fetched you at the bus stop, it’s a good thing Dan didn’t pick you up for drifting” he laughed an awkward laugh and I proceeded to relate the events that led me here.

There was a short awkward silence, then he showed me to my room and I got settled in. A while later we had dinner. We made some small talk and avoided the awkward silences as much as we could.

Lo and behold we did reach the topic of why he and my mom split up, and I quote his direct words “we wanted different things in the sack.”

That settled it, those were definitely rope burns… I got a smile on my face as I took in all of Navy, my shorts started tenting as I gathered my thoughts, plotting...

I love my cliffhangers , I need to leave y'all wanting more...
Last edited by Deleted User 300 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

So far so good. Just one picky thing for now: you should tag your story by type (m/m or f/m for instance). Doubly so when it's not obvious in the first part posted whether your protagonist is gonna be tied or be the tier; I assume tied but that is not 100% certain at this point.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Fantasybondage[/mention]
My profile name was DavedaPirate.
Welcome back to TUGs bro! 8-)
When you navigate the forum and look at the global announcements, you'll see a thread labelled "Some parts of the old site are retrievable". Follow the link given there and use the WayBackMachine to retrieve "My Cousin and I" if you don't already have it saved up.

I'll be giving this new story of yours a read, but just wanted to take a few seconds to welcome you back first.
Oh and don't forget to add gender tags to the story title.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

You return! I can’t wait to read more of your stuff man. You were a good author.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice little town :) Some hints the locals have their ways to deal with lack of distractions... Should be great fun.
Lots of great stories popping all around these days, guess that board is gaining momentum.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 300

Hey, chapter two is here...

Thanks for the feedback and tips! Topic is updated and story is coming along...

just keep reading, the buildup is long but I think the action is worth it.

I guess a disclaimer for mild incest is in order...

Chapter 2: Meeting the Brothers

After dinner we both headed to our bedrooms I stopped at my bedroom door and stared at Navy’s ass as he walked further down the corridor to his bedroom. He turned as he entered his room and smiled at me.

“I think you will enjoy it here in Smalltown. Good night and I’ll see you in the morning for initiation into Tom’s Construction. We have a nice full day tomorrow.”

I closed my door and plopped down on my bed. I grabbed my phone. 21:30, it was so early. Living a responsible adult life probably meant getting to bed early. I got bored quick and decided to check my BDSMessenger, a messaging app for finding people into the lifestyle.

Bleep…

3 messages in inbox.

SURFBOUND-Hey Red, thanks again for last night mate. I was so turned on, tied up like that! I will remember it for a while. Gonna miss you while your out on your walkabout.- from Steve one of my regular buds in the city, he was a surfer dude from Australia. We had done a good going away session a few days before I headed out here.

FRIENDSLAVE-Hi Red. Just wanted to say good luck out there! Anxiously awaiting your return and another session with my friendmaster. from Brodie, one of my schoolmates. We had discovered each others kink when we were at middle school and had enjoyed many tugs.

SMALLTOWNGUY-Hello Red. That is an easy username. Is it your real name? My name is Chad. Your profile says you are a few hundred meters away from me. Are you in Smalltown? I will be at the Doghouse if you wanna meet up. He also sent me a location pin.

I checked out his profile, and sure enough, his hometown was set as Smalltown. He was also nineteen years old. With an almost boyish look on his face surrounded by jet black hair that went to his shoulders, and with green eyes, he was quite the looker. His body was sculpted, tanned and clean shaven. All signs pointed to go ahead, however, his role was set as Dom… Like me.

Desperate times right, I decided to check it out.

Turns out the doghouse is a bar in the town centre. I looked at the clock again, it was so early.

“hey Tom, how far is Doghouse bar?” I called out into the stillness of the house.

Silence for a few seconds then Navy appeared in the doorway, “it’s like a ten minute walk, you heading there now?”

“Yeah I just found out I have a buddy from the city who is also around here, wanna go grab a drink.” I lied.

“Oh, cool. Yeah it’s easy to get there. Just remember the curfew. You have to be back home by midnight. And we’re heading out early in the morning, so don’t be slacking tomorrow.” He gave me a loving smile with the instructions, so I knew he meant well.

I pulled on my jeans and my all-stars with a black slim fitting t-shirt and headed out following my maps to the doghouse.

I found it easy enough, since I had a GPS. The front walls of Doghouse were large windows and I could see inside. There were a number of people hanging around, it seemed like it was one of the only places in town where there was some action. I am not a shy guy so I headed right in, the warm still air felt comfortable on my skin.

I immediately spotted Chad, or Sky as I will refer to him, sitting at the far end of the bar chatting to the barman. I took just a second to gather my thoughts when he glanced my way and saw me. He waved me over, and I walked to him.

“Hey, I’m Red, you can just call me red.”

“hiya, the names Chad. So you’re new to town I take it. I’v never seen your profile before today. And I used to have the only profile in Smalltown. Sorry if you felt stalked but I couldn’t believe my luck. I had been opening that app forever and never had I guessed to see a profile pop up within walking distance. Sorry, I’m talking too much.”

He was talking a lot, but I found it refreshing how straightforward he was. “No problem man.” I grabbed a stool next to him.

“I’m Eric, what can I get you?” asked the barman. I looked up and it seemed like I was looking at another version of Sky, Eric had very similar features. Just slightly aged, and his hair was shorter, but also jet black.

They must have picked up on my confusion, because they started laughing. “That’s my older brother,” said Sky, “He owns the bar.” They giggled a little more.

“Well good to meet you too. I’ll have a beer.” He grabbed a glass and held it to the draught tap. I stared at his arms, he was wearing a sleeveless shirt. His biceps bulged as he pulled on the tap.

“Dude, I thought you were here for me.” Whispered Sky as he gave me a joking punch on the arm.

“I composed myself and we started chatting, he asked me about where I was from, we spoke about how he grew up in Smalltown.

After two beers Sky looked at his watch. “well, curfew is coming up in an hour, so I guess lets call it a night. Cheers bro.” Sky greeted his brother as we headed for the door.

“I could give you a ride, this is my pickup right here.”

We hopped in, I was putting on my seatbelt, looking for the slot to put it in, when I looked back up, Sky came in for a kiss.

Our lips locked and my hand involuntarily went to the back of his head, I ran my fingers through his hair, and my eyes closed.

I graoned from pleasure, Sky groaned.

My eyes shot open as he bit my lower lip. Before I could react he was kissing again, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth.

My mind was so preoccupied, I didn’t even notice the cuffs till it was too late.

Click, click… and my wrists were cuffed to each other. I tried fighting but Sky was a really good kisser. I heard another click as my wrists were pulled down. They were now secured to the bar below my seat.

The kiss never stopped. Sky reached into his glovebox and pulled something out. Our lips broke the seal and before I could even breathe properly I felt something being forced into my mouth. I opened my eyes and glared at Sky. He kept his hand firmly over my mouth so I couldn’t spit whatever it was that was in my mouth. Sky kept eyecontact with me as he reached again, this time below my seat. He produced a wide roll of athletic tape. He wound it around my head a few times securing the gag.

I grumbled something but it was impossible to make real sounds.

Satisfied, Sky sat back down in his seat. “Sorry but I know both our profiles read Dom, so I had to get you by surprise.” He gave a smile, but it wasn’t enough for me. I shook my hands and protested into my gag. I shot him an unapproving glare. He shrugged and pulled out of the parking lot and headed in the opposite direction of Navy’s house.

After a few minutes of driving we pulled into a driveway and waited for the garage to open, he pulled the pickup inside and got out and headed into the house.

He came back with some cable ties. He opened my side of the truck and grabbed my feet like a viper that strikes. Within seconds each ankle had a ziptie around it, he added another one to pull my ankles together.

I started struggling and kicking my feet around but it was too late, they were restrained.

“ok, lets see if you can do this nicely.” He unlocked the cuff securing my wrists to the seat. That was the moment I waited for. I leaped at him and we fell to the ground. I don’t know exactly what I wanted to do but at least I was putting up a fight, and not just taking this treatment as if I was a submissive guy.

We rolled around on the dusty floor, Sky trying to gain control of the situation. I was the first one to be on my feet, I took a big leap heading for the door that connected to the house. If I could get in there and keep him out I might get a scissor and free my legs then I could take him.

Alas, it wasn’t meant to be, as I landed I felt his feet kick out and hooked mine, I was tripped and fell to the floor. He pounced onto me like a panther and pinned me down. He pressed my face into the dusty floor.

“You will submit to me Red. I know you are not used to it, but this is my turf. This is my town and you will be my buddy.” With each breath I created a little dust cloud as my face became mashed into the floor, my growing erection also pressed into the floor uncomfortably.

I buckled and thrashed trying to get him off my back, but to na avail. All I accomplished was to build up a sweat and tire myself out.

I’ll go along for now I thought. Till I have another opportunity to turn the tables. “Mmmpphk” I tried to agree through my gag.

“Good boy. You will receive a reward if you are obedient.” Sky got off my back and flipped me over onto it. “well, looky here, you might be enjoying this after all. Maybe you have always been a beta, but never met a true Alpha. That will change tonight.” He picked me up off the floor and threw me over his shoulder with an ease that surprised me, he was really strong. He carried me into his kitchen and dropped me on the cold tiles.

I took stock of my situation. My wrists cuffed in front of me, my ankles ziptied together, and a gag, I still don’t know what it is, but it is secured in my mouth with the athletic tape. I was still wearing all my clothes although they were very dusty and sweaty from my bout on the garage floor. I knew when he was going to uncuff me that would be the time to strike.

He walked over to his dining room and came back with a sturdy chair.

“Get into the chair my boy.” He ordered.

I grumbled and lay still trying to still hold on to some form of control.

“Come on now. If you want to know what your reward is then you need to get into that chair. I promise, the reward is worth it. And you will learn that my word is true. I won’t lie to you, ever.”

I looked into his eyes, there was something there, something told me to trust him. I grumbled a little more, but with effort I stood up and hopped toward the chair. I turned around and before taking a seat I glanced up at the clock, almost midnight. I guessed I wasn’t going back to Navy’s place tonight.

I felt Sky’s hands on my shoulders as he guided me into the chair.

Just then I heard the front door open.

“Stay right there bro.” came a curt command from Sky’s lips to whomever just walked into the house.

I had no idea what was going on. Sky grabbed some rope. “lift your arms boy.” He said this time talking to me. I complied. He wrapped rope around my chest and the chairback. After tying it off behind me he tapped my wrists, a signal to bring them down again. I was now secured to the chair but still had a lot of moving space.

I heard Sky leaving the room and heard hushed voices from behind me somewhere.

It was about fifteen minutes before someone came back into the kitchen and it wasn’t who I expected or how I expected.

It was Cobalt, sorry Eric. He marched into the room wearing only boxer briefs, nice green ones with yellow polka dots. His arms were bound behind his back and his torso was in a neatly crafted rope harness. His biceps looked uncomfortable as his wrists were pulled back and up. His chest was spectacular, his pecs were outlined by rope and his nipples were erect, all clean shaved and shiny. I could make out a drop of sweat on his forehead and also in some coming from under his arms, where I noticed some hair still intact. He was not gagged but he was silent.

I was stunned at the scene before me. He stood with feet apart and waited patiently for his younger brother to come into the kitchen.

Sky came into the kitchen in a new outfit. He was wearing a black boxer brief that was doing nothing to conceal his bulge and he was barefoot. He had tied his hair into a manbun and I felt his magnetism as he walked closer to his brother and engaged in a passionate kiss...

How did that turn me on? but my engorged dick throbbed even more and I felt precum leaking from me like a faucet.

Sky went to stand behind him and locked eyes with me, while grabbing Cobalts bulge in his hand and massaging it for a few seconds.

Sky forced Cobalt onto his knees, and then pushed him forward causing his brother to fall onto the tiles with a hard thud, and a slight wince escaped from Cobalt’s lips. I looked down to see if he was fine but was pulled back into Sky’s gaze, his eyes never broke from mine for a second.

He straddled his brother and pulled out a large bright red ballgag. He held it to his brothers face, keeping his eyes on me and pulled the gag into Cobalt’s mouth, he pulled it tight, it was digging into the corners of Cobalt’s mouth. My eyes darted between Sky’s gaze and Cobalt’s predicament.

“You like this don’t you? This could be you, This will be you. Do you like it?”

I was stunned but managed a nod yes.

“Well, IF you obey me then this is your reward. If I can have you as my boy, as my slave. Then you can have my brother as yours. At your disposal whenever I say that you can. Does that sound like something you would like?”

My mind was blank…

Do I give up control to Sky so that I can have control over Cobalt, what if I said no?

It was so silent in the kitchen you could only hear the second hand of the clock ticking.

What was I going to do…

Sorry it took so long to get to the action... hehe, hoping it's enjoyable.
Last edited by Deleted User 300 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Saw those crazed hardcore twins on the net ( Blake and whatsisname ), but those bros are even wilder in spirit.
That butt-focused Red was fun but Chad stole the show.
Seems you've planned a nice gallery of characters, definitly (great) fun to read.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That was a fantastic start! I hope you carry on with the story
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great start! Looking forward to more Smalltown-fun
Deleted User 300

Hey guys... thanks for reading!

Chapter three: Breaking point

My eyes were glued to the scene before me. Sky grabbed Cobalts hair and pulled his head back till his eyes also met mine.

I darted my eyes between Sky and Cobalt. Both were full of lust but one wanted to dominate me and one wanted to serve me.

I wanted that too, but wait which part do I want? I will be getting both, I’ll have Cobalt at my feet, but I’d also be at Sky’s feet. Would it be worth it?

“I can see you are in a dilemma Red. Let’s give you more time to decide.” He got off his brother and once again left the room.

I stared at Cobalt who inexplicably inched closer to where my zip tied all-stars clad feet were. He rested his head on them. This is the part I really enjoyed a sub who wants to serve. I wanted to reach down and reward him, but my torso was still tied to the chair back so my hands couldn’t reach.

I realised something, my hands were in reach of my dick, which had remained rockhard since the parking lot. I slowly started rubbing it through my jeans.

I was surprised by something that entered my vision from behind me. A leather muzzle and blindfold combination head harness was pulled onto my face, before I could really react.

My jaw was cradled in leather and I was plunged into darkness. I felt the leather straps around my head, one went below my ears to my neck behind, another went over my forehead and over the top of my head joining in the back of my neck. I felt two more buckles fasten pulling my jaw shut, to the top. I was reminded of whatever it was that was in my mouth as I was forced to bite down on it. Lastly the strap of the blindfold was fastened.

My hands instinctively went for my head feeling the harness and trying to find the buckles so I could rip it off.

Sky grabbed my fumbling wrists and pulled them forward to where he was standing, probably standing wide legged over his brothers bound body, I could still feel Cobalt’s head resting on my feet. I pulled back still aiming to get this thing off my face. It was a battle of biceps. Mine bulged as I pulled towards my head, I could only picture Sky’s body in front of me, his muscles flexed as he fought for domination. Those precious seconds of distraction was all Sky needed, he got my arms straightened out.

I felt rope circle my wrists and get cinched off. I heard the cuffs being unlocked, and the rope that kept me to the chair was also removed. Lastly I felt the zip tie pressures being released from my ankles, and Cobalt’s head that had rested on my shoes was lifted off. I was so close to freedom, if only I could see.

My hands were pulled forward, and I guessed that was a signal to get up, I thought I was going to trip over Cobalt but there was nothing at my feet, we walked through the house to somewhere, the only thing I could tell was that we left the tiled floors and were now in a carpeted room.

I was pulled forward and spun around, I felt my wrists being pulled upward, and then a few seconds of respite, before being pulled again. I was lifted just off my heels, I could comfortably stand on the balls of my feet without putting strain on my body.

All this time I was still trying to make the best decision for the time to come, would I betray myself and submit, or should I fight more…

I felt Sky being busy at my feet, and felt my shoes being removed. He left the rest of my clothing intact.

I felt his warm breath near my exposed ear, “Here you can think long and hard about what it is you really want. I’m going to go have some fun with my big brother, just imagine what I will be doing to him. His hot muscled body at my command.”

And just like that I was alone. I readjusted myself to find the most comfort. Staying on the balls of my feet and feeling the rope dig into my wrists. I fiddled with the rope around my wrists trying to find a knot, but there were none, he must have used a bite in the rope, that’s what I would have done, to keep the knots away from wandering fingers.

Soon, and I mean very soon my feet started cramping, so I let mysef down adding pressure onto my wrists and feeling the rope burn into my skin. I was in a tough spot. I played the two positions off against each other for what seemed like forever. Mulling through my mind as to what was coming, and every now and then getting the image of Sky making out with his bound brother, my imagination ran wild as to what they were doing right now.

In my mind one minute I was already at the feet of Sky, and then the next I was fighting him, overpowering him and forcing him to do my bidding…

…Cobalt at my feet worshipping my size 11’s and kissing his hot lips…

… Being forced to do Sky’s bidding, making out with him, licking his muscled body…

…Making out with them both at the same time…

… being tied down forced to take in the torment of Sky, his hot ass pressed to my …

Then it happened, my phone, which had remained in my jeans pocket by some miracle started ringing. It vibrated and the tune blasted loudly into the silence.

I must have dozed off. I groggily opened my eyes, but still saw only darkness, the rope must have stretched because I was standing on my feet and the pressure felt less in my wrists.

I needed to talk to Navy, it must be him, he must be looking for me, he could help me. “MMmpppphhhhh” I shouted into my gag and pulled on my restraints. Nothing budged. The phone rang on and on. “Mmppphhhhh” I yelled again. The phone went off.

The head harness felt extremely heavy right then, my neck and jaw pained. My wrists felt burnt by the rope.

Silence for a few seconds, then my phone started again. This time I felt hands removing it from my pocket.

“Tom,” a sleepy voice said, “he seems to be really looking for you. Too bad he won’t find you. Lets just let it go to voicemail” I heard the ringtone continuing.

I felt the buckles of the muzzle being undone and it fell to the floor. I pinched my eyes a few time trying to accustom to the dim light in the room, even dim light was too much, that blindfold was super effective.

“Good morning sweet-pea.” Greeted Sky his breath smelling of sleep. “how did you sleep, huh? When I came back after playing with Eric you were fast asleep. I took the liberty of adding a little something to your crotch”

I felt my dick start to stiffen but then, stopped, there was no room to grow. I thrashed out at Sky when I realised he had put a cock cage on my dick. However my manhood seemed to not mind, it grew a little more and I felt the coolness of steel press into my semihard cock. It was such a strange sensation, I had to give a little groan of pleasure.

“you like it? Well, I’m glad you do, since I have the key.”

Out of frustration I looked around and noticed I was in his bedroom, must be the master bedroom because it was en-suite. I also noticed the bed was used, and Sky had a sleepy face, he must have slept there right in front of me. With me hanging here like a piece of art.

He headed to the bathroom and opened the tap to wash his face.

I was reminded instantly that I hadn’t been to the toilet in a long time. “Mmmmpphhhh” I yelled to Sky. When he looked at me I hopped in place trying to indicate I need the loo.

“Well, well, isn’t this a situation. You haven’t given me an answer on my proposal. I’d have to keep you there until I have one.” He closed the faucet.

No no no, please. Please I really need to pee right now, I was on the point of giving in.

“Well what’ll it be? Do you acknowledge that I control you or not? I control your freedom, I control your erection, I kind of control you completely”

He had almost broken me, almost. I felt an urge inside me pushing the need for relieve aside, I put on a brave face, and stayed solid. You do not own me.

Sky opened the tap again and let the water run, “that was your last chance to agree buddy. Now I control you anyway but you have absolutely nothing to offer me.”

The running water was too much no matter what I tried my mind kept coming back to my need.

I looked over to Sky who was sitting on the bed in his boxers looking at me, as if I was a comedic Japanese game show.

I couldn’t resist any longer. I shut my eyes and felt a warmth in my crotch, it quickly spread through my jeans and ran down my thighs. I felt Sky’s hands on my feet as he forced a towel under them.

“Can’t get your pee on my carpet big boy.” The last words were dripping with sarcasm.

I looked into his eyes, utterly humiliated. With almost tears in my eyes.

“Red my boy.” He took my chin in his hand. “one last chance, will you submit?”

I was tired, humiliated, dirty and helpless. I hung my head down in defeat, looking at the dark stain of my jean down my legs as the warm piss still soaked into it.

I was done.

“Good boy.” He ruffled my red hair. “that is all I needed.”

He untied the rope that kept my wrists up and released me completely, I stood there on the soaked towel looking sheepish.

“Take a nice shower and come have breakfast.”

I reached for my gag and unwound the tape, Sky didn’t stop me. I spat out what was in my mouth, it was an old white sock with brown stains and holes in it, on it was written something…

I opened it up and it read:

I knew you would break

My predicament solidified in my mind, he was clearly Alpha. I needed to establish my position, Beta? What would that make Cobalt? Omega?

Sky had left the room and I headed to the shower. I peeled off my rank shirt full of dust and sweat. I undid my belt and dropped my jeans which were even worse, the smell of my own pee creeping into my nose. Lastly I pulled down my black briefs and beheld the cage I now sported.

It was an average sized metal cage with a downward curve, erections were impossible, but I had plenty of room in there.

I stepped into the shower and cleaned myself well.

As I came out of the shower my dirty laundry was missing and on the toilet seat was fresh clothes. A pair of yellow briefs, a pair of shorts that only went halfway down my thighs, and rather tight I might add, and a tank top, almost identical to the one that Cobalt was wearing the previous night, a pair of white ankle socks and my all-stars.

There was also a note:

I had to run, please call Tom and tell him to come fetch you, he knows where I live.
I will be in contact.
Be good my little red.

I held up the shorts, and gave a long sigh… I guess this is the status quo for me right now…

I got dressed, and dialled Navy’s number, I looked at the rope burns on my wrists, wait Navy knows Sky, Navy had rope burns on his wrists? How much does he know?

The phone rang in my ear…

hey peeps... Hope the update was enjoyable!! I have a 7 to 5 job so expect the next update on next friday or friyay, haha, wait thats lame... smh

still some new characters in the pipeline, Red will meet Midnight in the next chapter
Last edited by Deleted User 300 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Love the storyline so far! Keep up the good work!
Deleted User 300

Chapter four: His first time

The phone barely started ringing when Navy answered.

“Hey Red, where are you? I was worried, plus we were supposed to already be somewhere for work. Where are you?”

“I, uh, I am at Chad and Eric’s place.” There was silence on the other end.

“Oh, I see. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

I ended the call, a little nervous as to what was going to happen when Navy would get here.

I rubbed my wrists and tried to get the rope burns to dissipate, but it didn’t help. I heard a car pull up the driveway and walked out the front door heading to the pickup where Navy was sitting a small smile on his face.

I blushed as I realised what I must look like, in my sleeveless t-shirt and shorts. I looked down as I walked to the car and tried to conceal the very clear chastity device imprint on the tight shorts I was wearing. Navy must have seen it.

I slipped into the passenger seat not saying anything and trying to hide my rope burns and cock cage.

After a few seconds of silence the pickup started driving and Navy cleared his throat. “It’s ok son, I know what you’re feeling. You don’t need to hide anything from me, I understand.” Then more silence. “So, are you like, also into bondage?”

The question came as no surprise, I was still too shy to say anything, I felt my cheecks flush and my ears get warm. Why was I shy about this, in the city almost all my friends knew about my fetish. Why was I ashamed today? It must be the humiliation I endured at the hands of Sky. I did manage to nod my head yes, and waited for some explanation on the word ALSO in his question.

“Did Chad get the best of you?”

Again I only nodded.

“Don’t be too ashamed about it, I don’t think there is anyone that can’t be broken by him.” Once again a few seconds of silence passed, “Hopefully this story will make you feel better.”
I looked up and into his eyes; there was a sincerity there that comforted me. I felt my body return to its normal state albeit slowly as I listened to his story…

I must have been about 25, just after I had met your mother actually, when I travelled to Europe for a three month vacation, I was an innocent Midwestern young man, eager to explore and see new things. By the time I had reached Amsterdam I had seen and experienced many things, but nothing quite like I was about to experience.

I was strolling through the city when I bumped into a man who was slightly older than me. He was very handsome. Our eyes locked and we introduced ourselves. Soon we were talking as if we were old friends. By late afternoon we were about to split ways when he asked if I wanted to join him to a club that night. I agreed and we headed to his place to get ready.

Naturally I didn’t have clean clothes, but he assured me he had something for me to wear, as the party had a rather strict dress-code. We reached his place, a simple single room apartment; we had barely walked into the room when he started stripping. He pulled off his shirt revealing a magnificent back, his pants were low-cut and I could see his briefs waistband, he kicked off his shoes and turned back to me. His pectorals cast a bit of a shadow onto his rippling abs, I was mesmerised.

“uh, the party we are going to is a little specific Tom”, he muttered under his breath, as he rummaged through a pile of clothes that were stacked on his bed. He pulled out a pair of black leather pants and threw them in my direction.

“Ok, before we go any further, if at any point from here on in you don’t want to proceed just say the magic word, crayon. When you say that I will know to stop and to get you out of there.” He smiled at me and gestured that I try on the pants.

My curiosity got the better of me, I undid my jeans and slipped them off standing in my tightey-whiteys for a second I felt his eyes on me. I placed one leg into the pants and pulled it up, I felt the leather hug my muscular legs, and then pulled up the other leg. I had to use some force to get it over my thighs but finally I zipped it up and buckled the belt that was already in place.

The leather around my legs felt great, I was in instant bliss and my dick began throbbing. As I looked up my new friend had also donned a tight leather pants but he was also wearing a leather shirt and on his head rested a cop-like hat.

He passed me some leather boots with laces and he had a pair too, we pulled them on and as I stood in the room admiring myself from the waist down.

“Remember the safeword…” he advised as he walked closer to me with a straightjacket.

I was way too horny to chicken out, so I lifted my arms in front of me and they slid into the sleeves with ease. I felt my arms being pulled to my back farcing me to hug myself. Then came a sudden tug, pulling my arms to the maximum and I assumed the buckles were being fastened.

I felt a hand slowly caress my inner thigh as he signalled me to spread my legs. Two little straps were dangling in front of my crotch; his hand grabbed them from through my legs and slowly pulled them tight. They were on either sides of my bulge and as a result my bulge was enhanced.

I playfully struggled against the jacket and realised I was stuck. For a second I felt panic but then a kiss in my neck made me relax again. After the kiss I felt the collar of the jacket being fastened, and a leash was clipped to a metal ring that was right under my chin.

“this is amazing”, I panted as I tried to keep my cool.

“I hoped you would like it. Now let’s head out to the party.”

The party itself went by rather quickly; my new friend walked me around and boasted with me to all his buddies. I never felt unsafe and he was such a gentleman helping me drink and keeping me right next to him, I never knew what they were saying but nonetheless I had a great time, my boner never subsided.

It was only when we got back to his place that he stepped it up. We had barely made it into the room when he locked lips with me and pushed me against the wall, I was in no position to resist. He forced me onto my knees then he stripped off his leather gear till he was only in a black leather thong.

He produced a leather bit gag from seemingly thin air and before I could even think of uttering the safeword he forced it between my teeth and buckled it tight.

He pulled me up and removed my boots, he undid the crotch straps of the straightjacket and pulled off my pants and underwear in one swift move, my dick jumped up at the instant freedom and within seconds it was inside his mouth.

My eyes rolled back as I neared ecstasy just for it to be ripped away, I looked down feeling my penis throb and my body trembling with anticipation.

I searched the room for my friend and he was once again going through the pile of clothes, this time producing a blindfold. He ambled over and buckled it into place, I was in darkness. He helped me lie down on his bed on my back, still hugging myself in the straightjacket.

I felt his mouth encase my dick again, this time taking me to completion, allowing my cum to squirt throughout his room.

He straddled my chest and removed my gag; I was forced to repay him in kind, however he never pulled out, and his juice filled my mouth. Before I could think of spitting it out the gag was back in, for survival I had to swallow his cum.

“I slept like that and the next morning he released e and walked me back to my hotel” finished Navy “that was my first bondage experience.”

By now we were back at Navy’s place and we headed inside for me to get a change of clothes.

I quickly went to my room and changed but for some reason I kept the yellow briefs on. I pulled on a loose-fitting jean, to hide my cock cage as best I could, funny that Navy didn’t even mention anything about it. I donned my work boots and we headed out.

Hey.

This chapter was actually not planned just sort of happened... I guess It's a little random? ... Maybe not my best work, but I hope still enjoyable!

And check out my banner... I have always wanted one for my stories!!

Thanks [mention]LK3869[/mention] for that!!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]Fantasybondage[/mention] for that not that random flashback, Amsterdam as guest-star in Smalltown. You had to explain Navy's background after all :mrgreen:
Had to see them all side by side to realise the color code of the aliases, and only writing this did I get the title of the story, so slow sometime! :lol:
Good job even in the details.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Nice update about Amsterdam dude!
Deleted User 300

Hey all... hope it was worth the wait :)

Chapter 5: This feels right

I jumped back into the pickup and we headed to the outskirts of town.

Tom parked at the entrance to a scrapyard, “Ok we just need to get these things and then we can call it a day. The scrapyard is open for public once a month. You can salvage whatever you want and only pay 10Bucks. Most of the scrap comes from nearby cities, so it’s quite a big place.” He handed me a list of some random objects, I needed to google some of them to know what I was looking for.

As I walked in the gate I looked over at Navy.

“Well here we are, just dig around and see what you can find, don’t get lost.”

Some more people were entering the gate, I think I spotted Sky and Cobalt but they vanished behind a pile of scrap without paying any attention to me.

I guessed that I need to start doing something as Navy had also vanished, I was standing alone wondering where to go staring at a large yard with piles of broken down cars, appliances, boats and stuff.

I headed down the aisle, if you could call it that, which went straight down the middle. I was bored originally but soon started seeing little things that I found interesting and soon I was scampering about completely forgetting about my list.

Now and then I would pass another person, but it seems like everyone kept to themselves.

I found one of the things on my list but it was stuck behind a metal bar, too heavy to lift.

I contemplated how to get it when a voice came from behind, “Can I help you dude?”

I turned around and was taken aback by the guy standing in front of me. He was about my height but much more solid, he was bare-chested and tattoos covered every inch of his torso down his arms up to his wrists, and little bits up his neck. The tattoos disappeared under the overalls he was wearing with the arms tied around his waist. For a second I wondered how far the tattoos went. In an interesting way that tats highlighted his solid muscled figure.

He was pulling a little cutting torch kit.

“Dude, hello” he eyed me a bit.

“Sorry, it’s just…”

“No worries I get that response a lot, everyone likes staring. Can I help you? The names Damien. We can have that thing out of there in a few minutes.” He started his cutting torch and dropped the facemask he was wearing, and started cutting.

“My names Red” I tried to tell him but he was completely focused on the job.

I wasn’t really complaining it gave me a chance to continue checking him out. I was going to call him Midnight. His back was a tapestry of art, covered in sheen of sweat. I spotted a matador fighting a bull, a skeleton, an eagle and a guy tied to a post. I leaned in closer and saw the man’s arms tied above his head and he had a gag in his mouth and a blindfold around his face.

At that moment Midnight stepped back and smashed into my face. I stumbled back feeling some of his sweat on my face, smelling it and tasting a little that got in my mouth.

“Sorry man,” he offered me a hand and helped me up. “Were you admiring the art? Which is your favourite?”

“I, Uh, the eagle” I stuttered as he helped me up.

“Here you go.” He handed me my doodat and started walking away.

I stared after him wondering what just happened.

I retraced my steps and found Navy waiting at the pickup. I dropped my items on the back and we headed back home.

“So I met this guy, Damien, at the scrapyard. Do you know him?”

“oh you guys met, that’s good. Yeah his father owns the yard, but the old man is always passed out somewhere so Damien runs things. He is a good guy to have in your corner.”

I looked over at Navy his muscles flexing under his shirt. His well-defined bulge in the tight jeans he was wearing, and how the jean was faded in that spot, must have rubbed up against millions of things in its lifetime. I spotted his chest hair under his shirt, his beard, his eyes, his lips…

We arrived back at Navy’s place and while unloading the things I once again sneaked in some peeks. His jeans were faded on the ass also, riding up slightly but not too much. I ogled as his biceps flexed whenever he picked something up. My mind lingered on his story that he told me.

I headed to my room and stripped down to my underwear when I heard a soft knock on the door.

For a second I considered grabbing a towel or something to cover me up some more but decided against it. “come on in.”

Navy opened the door and for a second he was frozen. I saw his eyes raking over my body taking in the young strong muscles, and I picked up nervousness in his demeanour.

“Can I do something for you?” I asked trying to find out what was happening.

Silence followed as we stared into each other’s eyes. Some unspoken communication passed between us.

“I am not getting tied up twice in one day.” I said curtly.

“Oh, I wasn’t suggesting that you do.” He produced his wrists which till now he had held behind his back. Each wrist was wrapped in a leather padded cuff with some metal rings attached to it.

I snapped and jumped at the chance. I picked up my sock that I had just pulled from my sweaty foot and walked over to my step-dad.

I held it up to his face and he willingly opened his mouth. I pushed it in behind his teeth and clamped my hand over his lower face feeling his beard tickle my palm. I inched backward and moved my hand and with my finger on his lips showed him to keep silent.

I opened my closet and grabbed my roll of duct tape that I always had in my room. I pulled it off the sound filling our ears and I saw Navy’s eyes widen as I walked back to him and placed it over his lips. I pulled tight as I wrapped it around his head.

Deep inside some urge flowed into my muscles and clouded my judgment; I must have wrapped his head ten times when he grabbed my wrist. His lower face was covered in tape, from below his nose to his chin, his cheeks puffed up a little. He looked into my eyes as I ripped the tape off and smoothed the end.

“now strip” my command was quick and clear. This is where I belong, giving orders to someone. Not taking orders from Sky. Navy had started pulling his shirt off, “slowly Pops”.

Navy stopped dead for a second then continued stripping slowly. His hairy chest came into view, his pecs flexed and relaxed as he pulled the shirt over his head.

A pain shot up from my crotch. My boner was fighting against the cage it was confined too. I pushed down the pain and continued admiring Navy as he stripped off his jeans, leaving him in a black squarecut brief. His beefy thighs bulged out from the underwear. Another pang of pain from my crotch.

I needed out of this cage. I pulled down my underwear revealing the cage and my cock that was straining against it. I looked at the small padlock that kept the device secured. I am sure a bolt cutter would get that right off.

For a second I realised what I was doing, I was going against the wish of Sky. Was I really willing to go against him? What about when he finds out? On the other hand he must be a fool if he thought one night could break me.

“OK, Pops,” I looked into his eyes “we have a project. We need to get this thing off me. Do you have bolt cutters?”

Navy left the room heading to the kitchen I followed him, thoroughly enjoying my old man walking away from me in his briefs with tape wrapped around his head.

Soon I was in the kitchen and Navy produced the bolt cutter. It took some delicate handling but soon we had the lock cut open and I was free. I left the cage resting on the kitchen table as I stepped closer to Navy spun him around and pulled his wrists behind his back.

With a ziptie I connected the wrist cuffs and he was under my control. I rummaged through his kitchen and found what I was looking for. A small padlock very similar to the one we had just cut open. I placed it next to the chastity device.

I forced Navy onto his knees, and stepped closer to him, my cock inches from his face.

“Do you want it pops?”

He glanced up at me.

I knew he wanted it but I was just humiliated a short while ago and for some reason needed to humiliate someone else.

I jerked off with him kneeling before me and squirted my jizz on his face.

I grabbed the cage that was on me minutes ago and pulled down his underwear. His rock hard dick stood at attention.

“tut, tut, this won’t do.” I grabbed some ice from the freezer and placed it on his erection. I playfully rubbed it around and lovingly looked into Navy’s eyes. My cum still sitting there.

Soon I felt the erection fade and one two three, his penis was mine.

I gave a smile and snapped the lock into place.

I stepped back and admired Navy. This really tough, hairy, older man at my disposal. It was great.

I sat into a kitchen chair and signalled Navy to come closer. As he inched toward me I placed my feet onto his shoulder and relaxed. I let my mind plot a devious plan to get Sky in this position at my feet. I daydreamed about Cyan, Cobalt, Midnight and how I would have them at my feet in bondage before I leave Smalltown.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Forgot Red still had the cage on :lol:
We've met almost everyone in the cast now, and a nice dynamic is settling between them all. The size of your chapters is ideal and it's really flowing nicely, easy to read with natural sexyness...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Incredible story, very nice plot! I do hope to read some more about Red and his prisoner
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Agreed! Incredible story. Can't wait for the next update :)
Deleted User 300

I think I have kept you waiting long enough, here is an update sorry for the long wait.

Chapter 6: the choice

My alarm went off and like every other day I hit snooze like three times.

I stretched my body out on my bed, clad only in blue briefs the summer sunlight lightly kissied my muscles. I rolled over thinking I’d try to get in another hour of sleep. As my eyes closed I remembered everything from last night.

Whoa, I can’t sleep; I jumped out of bed and rushed to the basement door. I turned the handle, locked…

Of course it’s locked; I grabbed the key which was hanging from my neck and unlocked the door, I made my way down the stairs and flipped the light on.

There he was just like I left him… my mind ran through the events of last night…

After relaxing with my feet on Navy’s shoulders for about 15 minutes, I playfully started rubbing my bare feet on his face as he was kneeled before me. I pinched his nose shut with my toes, his moustache slightly tickling me. I waited for his breath to finish. He was a strong man. He held his breath for about 2 minutes before he pulled away from my feet. I gave him a few seconds respite before doing it again, this time he got to two and a half minutes. As he pulled back his nose flared open as he gasped for air through the small openings. His eyes teared up a little.

I stood up my erect manhood again inches from Navy, but I passed by him and went to grab some rope. I made a quick rope collar, one that couldn’t pull tighter, around his neck, and pulled his briefs back over his caged dick and round ass.

I gave it a little tug and he understood that he needs to follow me. He got up from his knees and I led my stepdad to the basement. The cool basement air caused a shiver to go down my spine and goose bumps on my whole body.

The basement was a little recreational space, with a small sofa and a carpet with an old TV set.

“Stay right there pops.” I pulled the sofa out of the way and rolled the carpet up. There was a large dust mark where the carpet had been, and peculiarly, a little sunken eyebolt. I had no idea what its original use was but I had a great use for it tonight.
I indicated to Navy that he should lie down; he was a little hesitant so once he was on his knees I pushed him over. He fell to the floor with a little dust cloud and a soft thump. The dust caused him to sneeze twice before it settled again.

Navy was a gorgeous sight as he lay on the dusty floor his bubble ass in the air, his thick legs sprawled and his strong arms in the small of his back. I grabbed rope from a nearby shelf and tied a loop around his left ankle then bent his leg and fed the rope between his legs and around his huge left thigh, I went around twice more then cinched the rope off. I did the same to his right leg.

Next I looped some rope around his chest, just below his taut pecs and erect nipples. After going around twice a looped the rope around his elbows which were already close together since his wrists were still cuffed behind his back. I pulled the rope tighter and tighter forcing his elbows closer and as a result causing his wrists to inch lower until they were resting snugly on his muscled ass, coincidently also close to his bare feet.

I heard his breathing get a little shallower, but pressed on. I tied rope around his wrists and cut the zip tie that had been keeping his wrists together. I tied a piece of rope to the cinch between his left ankle and thigh then ran it through his wrists and pulled it tight to the right cinch, forcing his bound wrists closer to his ass.

I was nearly done. I sprinted upstairs and grabbed my little bundle of secrets that I had stashed when I just arrived two days ago, wow has it really been only two days. Smalltown was off its rockers...

I placed the items out on the floor in front of Navy as he watched, squirming around ever so slightly trying to get comfortable. I hovered over the items with my hand trying to see his reaction as to which toy to try out.

In the quiet house the doorbell rang. I was so surprised I actually got a bit of a fright.

I bolted up the stairs slammed the door shut and almost headed to the front door, realizing just in time that I was still stark naked. I grabbed the closest piece of clothing, the small tight yellow shorts I had gotten from Sky.

I opened the door just as the stranger was turning to leave. I stared at his lycra clad ass, “hey, I’m here.” He was wearing running tights and a sleeveless cut-off shirt. All his right assets were accentuated, his ass, his large biceps and his nipple peeking out from his cut off sleeves.

He turned back, his blue eyes finding mine only to wander again over my body, he stopped at my shorts, and the semi-hard on I had.

I clapped my hands together as if dusting them off, then realised how dusty I was, I was rather dirty, sweat and dust covering most of my body.

There was a few seconds of silence, when he stuttered, “I, am a personal trainer over at the new Gym, Muscles and Stuff. I am handing out these flyers,” he handed me one, “but you don’t look like you need a personal trainer.”

I took the flyer from him and made sure to brush his fingers with mine. He was delicious, and I immediately added him to my wish list, Azure. I had spaced a bit but came back to reality as he greeted me.

“Wait, I could do with a partner.” He looked hesitant, a little taken aback, “oh, no, no, not what I meant. I meant a workout partner. But I’ll give you a call.”

He hurriedly made his way to the sidewalk and glanced back at me. I knew he was interested.

Somewhere in the house my phone bleeped. A message.

I searched for my phone, and opened the message.

Why don’t you send me a dick pic… I wanna see my property.

It was from sky. I couldn’t send him the pic since I had removed the cage. Wait, what if I sent him a pic of Navy’s dick. I wondered if he would know. It was worth the chance, I coudn’thave him finding out already that I disobeyed I need a little more prep time.

I headed back to where Navy was trussed up. I flipped him over onto his back and pulled down the black briefs. I took a really close picture so that one could almost see only the cage no other features. This had to work. I needed more time to set my trap for sky.

I sent the image and wrote,

Hi master. I am still yours. Haven’t even touched myself. When can I come for my reward.

I still wanted Cobalt, he was super hot and really into being a sub. I wondered if Sky would really let me have my fun with his brother.

I went back to the basement where Navy was still struggling in the dust. He had shimmied himself closer to a workbench and I knew he was going for something to help him cut himself loose.

I dragged his ass back to the middle of the room and grabbed the piece of rope attached to hi collar then tied that to the eyebolt which was in the floor. Now he couldn’t go anywhere.

“where were we… ah yes, which piece of equipment is still needed for tonight.” I returned to the items I had placed in a line.

As my hand moved over the butt-plug I saw Navy’s eyes look away for just a split second, but that was all I needed.

I grabbed it and made my way to his bum. I pulled the fabric down again and squirted some lube onto his hole. It wasn’t really a big plug so it went in easily. Navy gave an uncomfortable shift, his head tied down to the floor he didn’t have much movement capability. I pulled his briefs back up and headed for the stairs.

“mmmppphhh” the first noise Navy had made since we came down here. I headed back into his line of sight. He looked up at me out of the corner of his eye, pleading for some relief.

I squatted and gave him a smile. “no pops, no relief for you. Atleast not tonight.”

He continued looking it me with his begging eyes.

“well I’ll need to take care of that,” I grabbed my leather blindfold and snapped it onto his head. I gave his cheek a little pat and bid him goodnight.

I headed up the stairs, when my phone beeped again, it was Sky, did he buy it?

Great news boy. I like the look of that. I need you to first be mine for another session then your reward will be in order. How about you come over to the bar tomorrow night and we take it from there.

I didn’t reply to him, I just went to my bedroom and started a chat with my Aussie mate till late at night, and fell asleep.

And here was Navy still on the floor, an image of utter helplessness.

He had sweat and dust stains all over his body, some of my cum still clung to his cheek. He barely made movements when I removed the blindfold. he looked at me again out of the corner of his eye and I saw a broken man.

“So although you are in charge of the household and the business, you realise I am in charge of you right?”

“hhhmppp”

“I’ll take that as a yes. So whenever, wherever I ask for specific tasks you will comply right.”

“hhmmppp”

“Good.”

I proceeded to untie him completely except for the gag. “You can have a shower but do not remove that gag or the plug before we see each other again, understood?” He nodded yes.

Navy made his way up the stairs awkwardly as he’s muscles were tight and his ass was stuffed.

I stared after him, relishing my first victory. And wondering who would be next…

I grabbed my phone and texted Azure asking if he was free tonight, he replied soon and was keen on a workout. As if by fate I received another message from Midnight, asking if I would like to go for a beer tonight.

I had three options…

1. Workout with Azure
2. Grab a beer with Midnight
3. Have a confrontation with Sky

What was I going to do? I was pulled back to reality as Navy walked back into the basement, gag, cage and plug still in place.

Tonight was still 10 hours away; I still had work to do here and now…

So this is where I need some help… a little interactive fun! The first post after this will direct the story in one of these directions…

Like a choices game.

Don’t worry the other two options won’t disappear; they will only be postponed…

I hope you guys understand my drift, and participate :D
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Loved this part! Like how he is slowly taking over the town! One man at the time XD

Since I’m the first one commenting, I’ll say he should confront Sky (3rd option)! Only because I’m a sucker of role reversal :mrgreen:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Our fifty shades of blue are back!

I'd say it's too early for a confrontation with Sky , better practise his dom skills on one of the two others before...
Then beer or workout? First is usually good after the second... :D
I'd say Azure...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great to see your writing again! I've missed this story and this chapter didn't disappoint.

If I could choose one, I'd choose Azure and see where will things go from there. 8-)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Deleted User 300

Hehe, rules are rules... [mention]cj2125[/mention] was the first so here we go...

a disclaimer for gay sex, i didn't really write it but it's implied.

Chapter 7: The curfew

I watched Navy as he walked down the stairs into the basement, the tape still wrapped around his face and his cock bouncing in the cage. I stood up and met him in the center of the room. I proceeded to remove the tape from his head, circling it round and round till it got to the last layer, as I pulled the tape from his skin and hair he didn’t even wince a little, he was a strong man.

He spat the soaked sock out of his mouth and it fell to the floor with a little splash, we grinned at each other, I ran my hand through his chest hair feeling his pecs and lightly touching his nipples. He grabbed a handful of my ass with his right hand and with his left he cradled my chin. We stared into each other’s eyes, and went in for a long sensual kiss.

I flipped him around and bent him over, his furry muscled ass lifted into view, I grabbed the plug and slowly pulled it out, his hole was so ready…

We fell back onto the sofa, both breathing heavily, I was satisfied and so was he, we sat in silence for a few minutes till he leaned forward and caressed my thigh with his hand, he glanced back at me smiling from ear to ear, “I think I’m gonna like having you around.”

I smiled as he went upstairs to prepare breakfast, I was also gonna like it here.

I took a shower, and had breakfast.

Call me eager, or blinded by the power I felt last night, but I had decided to head over to Sky tonight and to make him submit to me. I knew it would take more than just one night so I needed to plan this properly.

Luckily Cobalt was in the mix, I figured if I left cobalt a note that his brother was with me, he wouldn’t file a missing person’s case, and I could take as long as I needed.

I went to Navy’s tool shed and gathered up all the ropes and tape I could find. I left the ropes in the basement and placed the tape in a bag, that I would go and hide at Sky’s place somewhere during the day.

As I was driving there I passed the pharmacy and got an idea, since I wasn’t really sure who would win in a wrestling match me or Sky, I thought I’d make the odds tip in my favor, I got some strong sleeping drops, four drops and he will be sleeping like a baby within an hour.

I stashed my tape and headed home, waiting for night to fall…
_______

As I got dressed for the occasion I noticed my free cock as I pulled on my underwear, maybe I should put on the cage, just to keep up the act.

I hesitated, but decided to call Navy into my room.

“Lets have the cage pops, I need tonight to go smoothly no hiccups, I’ll need to play the broken boy part for a little while”

He walked over to me and dropped his shorts. I produced the key from my bedside table and unlocked it. I rinsed it off and within minutes I was locked up again, I assured myself that it was only for a few hours and it would surely pay off in the long run when I had Sky at my mercy.

I pulled on my blue levi jeans, a white t-shirt and my sneakers.

I was ready to go, it was around 9 pm as I headed to the Doghouse. I bumped into Blondie as I left the house, we had a short chat and I was on my way.

I walked into the bar and there was my target, sitting on the same chair that he was on the last time I met him here, he was chatting with his brother behind the counter, I couldn’t help but visualize the two of them kissing, that image was locked into my brain.

I walked over and nervously greeted them.

“Hey my boy,” Sky looked up and very briefly squeezed my ass, I jumped slightly and looked around but nobody noticed.

“Will it be the usual?” asked Cobalt, as if I was a regular.

“Yeah sure.”

I got my beer and sat down next to Sky, he started chatting about all types of things while we were drinking, I wasn’t the greatest company since I was waiting for the opportune moment to spike his drink.

“I’m quickly going to the can, then we can leave,” he got up and headed to the toilets. Now was my chance, he had a few gulps of beer left, I waited for Cobalt to be adequately distracted, I took my chance, 1, 2…

“Hey Red, let’s go” called Sky from the door.

Noooo, he needed to drink these last sips. “Our beers aren’t done,” I called back as I swirled mine around for him to see, luckily I also had a few sips left. He walked back and gulped down his beer.

“Trying to postpone the inevitable, I guess” he smirked as he wiped his lips.

Two drops instead of four, does that mean he will take two hours to fall asleep? Or will he be passed out for half the amount of time? I had no idea what was going to happen, but I couldn’t abort the mission, I was in the belly of the beast.

We headed to his pickup like we did the other night, this time when he sat next to me he placed his hand on my knee then felt up my thigh to where my cock was straining against the cage, he gave it a squeeze making sure I was locked up.

“Good boy, you know, I had my doubts.”

“I gave a nervous smile.”

We drove in silence.

As Sky closed the front door behind us he transformed from the easy-going guy to the Dom.

“Strip and get on your knees fag.” I slowly kicked off my shoes and pulled my shirt over my head, I dropped my jeans to the ground followed by my boxers, lastly I peeled my socks off, as I knelt down on the carpet.

I was watching my victory slip away as he pulled his hair into the man bun again, with every minute I hoped he would pass out, but every minute my plan seemed more doomed.

He grabbed one of my socks and shoved it into my mouth, “keep that there if you know what’s good for you.”

I obeyed, if I was to spend another night under his rule I might as well be as complacent as I can be. It was weird that I had given up so easily, again.

I felt my hands pulled behind my back and rope circling my wrists, and my elbows were pulled together, rope circling them.

Wait, that’s not very tight…

I glanced up at Sky, he rubbed his eyes and gave a little yawn, and there was a spark of hope in me.

He bound my ankles together with another piece of rope.

“You thought I wouldn’t notice, didn’t you. I know about everything.” My heart stopped in my chest, was this fear? How much did he know did he see me spiking his drink, all hope was lost.

He grabbed me by the hair and half dragged me to the couch, I kept up as much as I could, he gave another yawn.

“That wasn’t your cock in the pic. I’m guessing it was Tom’s.” he sat down and pulled me over his lap.

“Did you really think you would get away with it?”

I heard a smack as I felt a searing pain from my butt.

A few seconds of silence then another, the pain coursed up my spine to my brain, I bit down on my sock, curled my toes and flexed every muscle in my body trying not to give him the satisfaction of getting a sound out of me.

Another smack, it burned.

Another smack, this one didn’t hurt as much.

Another, is it just me or are they getting fainter.

I waited but nothing happened.

I glanced around. Sky was dipping in and out of sleep, it worked, it really worked, a smile spread over my face.

But wait, I’m tied up. I need to get free.

I sat back onto my knees, glaring at my so called master. I spat my sock onto his crotch just for an added bit of self-gratification.

I rolled my shoulders around trying to get the rope down from my elbows. I twisted and turned, writhing in front of the stud that was now in a deep sleep. Finally the ropes fell down to my wrists, from here it was easy to work enough slack around my wrists to slip one out, and within seconds I was free.

I got up and towered over my prey, I saw the paddle that he had used on my ass, a rather small one resembling a ping pong bat. I needed to get going. I headed to my jeans and grabbed my key, releasing my dick, aaah freedom.

I pulled my boxers and jeans back on and went to work. I headed outside and grabbed my stash of tape.

I headed back to my sleeping stud.

I rolled him off the couch and onto his front, for a second I wanted to strip him but decided against it as I didn’t know how long he would be out. I pulled his hands behind his back and wrapped tape around it. Then propped him up against the couch so I could wrap more tape around his torso, starting just below his shoulders and over his nipples, they were rather cute nipples, I imagined what fun I would have, but I digress…

I wrapped around his torso until his bulging pecs and biceps were encased in tape. One roll of tape was finished.

I grabbed the second and wrapped it around his waist pinning his already bound wrists to his body. Then went on with some more rounds around his upper thighs, above and below his knees, and around his ankles, the second roll was depleted.

I grabbed the sock that I had just been gagged with and shoved it into his mouth; I fetched the other sock and also pushed it in, his cheeks puffed up a little.

I wrapped tape around his head a few times. I stepped back, done.

I felt a sense of victory flood through my body, my muscles relaxed and I made a fist pump into the air, success.

I looked at his sleeping face, and then recalled my piss running down my thighs two nights ago, I had him captured but I was far from done. I grabbed the tape and wrapped a few layers around his eyes, all that was left visible of his head was his nose and his tousled hair, the man bun now history.

I headed to his bedroom and grabbed a duffel bag; I piled in some clothes of his, not that he would be wearing clothes. I spotted another duffel; this one filled with all sorts of bondage gear, his collection outnumbered mine about six to one.

I grabbed both and headed to the pickup and threw them on the back.

I headed back in as I felt my stomach make a growl, I headed to the fridge, I searched for some leftovers. It really is my lucky day, steak…

I had a piece and left the dirty dish in the sink, with a note for Cobalt telling him we were out for a few days to a nearby cabin.

I stepped outside again to check if the coast was clear, there was no one around, which should have been my first clue.

I headed inside and picked up the duct tape cocoon and carried him to his pickup, I dropped him in the back and pulled the cover over.

I ran back in and grabbed my shirt and shoes, but didn’t bother putting anything on; after all I was a 20 minute drive from Navy’s place. I slammed the door and locked it, if only had looked at the clock that was on the wall, it was 5 min past midnight.

As I passed through the town center, just about a block from the Doghouse, I spotted the red and blue lights in my rear-view mirror.

My heart sank, I looked at the time it was past midnight. The curfew! I had completely left that out of my fool proof plan, which now was not so fool proof.

I pulled over and turned down my window, just as Cyan walked up to me.

“Officer Dan, what a surprise to meet you here.” I tried to play coy, my second mistake of the night.

“You know it’s after midnight boy?” he rested his large hand on the car door, shining his torch into my eyes.

“Uh, yeah but I mean it’s just like ten past and I live right around the corner. Come one man, right around the corner.”

“Please step out of the vehicle and place your hands on the hood.”

“Seriously?”

“Step out and place your hands on the hood.”

I begrudgingly did as I was told. I felt my victory slip away for the second time tonight.

As I stepped to the front of the car, I felt the large body of Cyan slam into me from behind, his crotch pressing into my ass. He pulled my wrists behind my back and snapped on handcuffs.

I wanted to open my mouth to complain but he slammed his strong hand over my mouth, “you better keep your mouth shut or I might need to gag you.”

By now I realized I wasn’t getting out of this, the least I could do was take Sky with me or something, I spoke into his hand trying to tell him about my prisoner but nothing intelligible got out.

“That’s it boy, you really are asking for it aren’t you.

As if by magic, he pulled out a bandanna and cleave gagged me with it. He pulled me upright and walked me to his patrol car, he pushed my head down as he forced me into the back seat.

I protested a little, half because I wanted my victory back and half because I didn’t want to leave Sky tied up in the back of his pickup on the street!

I got a punch in the gut, as I doubled over I was pushed into the backseat and the door was slammed shut.

I sat up and saw Cyan on the phone as he turned off the truck and closed the door, leaving the key in it.

He came back to the car and got in the driver’s seat.

“Ok, boy. Since you were resisting arrest I’m not taking you to the station, I’ll take you to the solitary confinement unit.” He glanced at me in the rear-view and gave a smirk as we drove off.

Hey all... hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Keep following there will be more choices up ahead!

If you have nothing else to do check out my new story, The prince and I... It is set in a medieval time, with kings and knights and maybe even magic! If there are any fantasy lovers out there...
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Loved this chapter very much!
Who is going to win in the end? How long does Sky stay mummified in the duct tape cocoon? I would like to dund out in the next chapter soon. Can’t wait!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Well done! Was lost in anticipation and forgot that curfew thing, nice trick !
And a nice, hot chapter...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic