Smalltown Blues (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 300

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Hey all...

a short chapter, hope it's decent...

Solitary Confinement

I shifted my weight as the cuffs pressed into my wrists between my body and the seat.

I couldn’t get my mind off Sky and his predicament, I shouted into my gag, but only unintelligible garble came out. Besides Cyan barely gave me any notice.

We arrived at the station soon and he pulled the car around the back of the office.

He opened my door and with his large hand grabbed my elbow pulling me up and out of the seat.

My bare feet hit the cold asphalt and sent a shiver up my spine. Before I could get my balance I was being pulled, still by my elbow, toward the sheriff’s office. I was convinced I would spend the night in a cell, he would soon remove my gag and I would explain everything and maybe he would release me, surely the paperwork must be a lot… was a lowly ‘out after midnight’ really worth all that trouble.

A few steps before reaching the door that went to the cells we made a sharp right and headed down a ramp to a heavy iron door set into a thick concrete wall. I looked around to where the cells would be and my heart sank to the pit of stomach for the hundredth time this evening, where was he taking me.

I pulled back against the cop’s heave; his strong hand tightened its grip pinching my bicep in a clasp and he pulled me along.

We stopped at the door for a few seconds. He pulled something out of his belt holster, at first I thought, gun! But I soon realised it is something completely different. He forced my head under his arm; I smelled his manly scent from under his armpits as he squeezed my neck with his strong bicep and started pulling the neoprene hood over my head. I shook my head and screamed into my gag pulling at my cuffed wrists but to no avail, I felt my head slowly being encased in a soft yet restrictive layer.

“There we go my boy, solitary confinement for you, I have a feeling you’re going to love it.” He cupped my engorged crotch in his hand and gave a little laugh.

I couldn’t see anything, I couldn’t make a sound, I could barely hear…

I did make out the sound of the door being opened, I was half dragged inside, my feet felt water puddles and a rough concrete floor, I smelled humid air, and felt a warmness in the air on my bare chest.

I was led further in and stepped over something and forced down onto the floor on my ass, Cyan grabbed my foot and stretched my leg out.

I knew my fate was sealed as I felt the stock fall shut over my ankle, and he did the same with my other leg. I pulled slightly, testing what was going on when I felt another stock close around my thighs. I tried shifting but my legs were in a tight grasp.

I felt Cyan unlock the cuffs, as he forced me to lie backward, I protested and fought back, but with my legs pinned down it was my abs versus a tall muscled cop, surprised who won…

Soon I was on my back and Cyan was straddling my chest he pulled my left wrist up and I felt a stock lowered onto it, the same stock touched my neck and chin, he forced my right wrist upward too and slammed down the other half of the upper stock. My chin rested on the wood, only the neoprene layer separating them.

He got off my chest and closed down one last stock which closed around my middle.

I was gripped in a relentless wooden grasp lying horizontally a few centimetres from the floor.

I waited tensely for the next thing to happen but faintly heard the door shutting.

I was left in utter darkness, silence, motionless hell…

I wriggled around with what little movement I had in the stocks. I gave a few screams into my bandanna gag that was pressed deeper into mouth by the neoprene hood. I quieted down and tried to listen for any sounds, nothing…

I thrashed my body in the stocks and felt a few places start getting raw from my thrashing so I decided to relax. I thought about Sky for the first time since the hood had been pulled over my head.

Although I was planning to do horrible things to him, I was slightly worried for him, a drugged man tied up tight in the back of a pickup in a public spot, what could go wrong, right?

My attention was drawn back to my present situation as I heard the metal door being opened again, my mind wandered to Cyan his smell, his ass, his manly aura, I wondered if it was him in the room with me.

I felt strong hands grab the hood and peel it off my head.

I blinked my eyes and took in the room, it was a smallish cellar with a boiler at the one end, that was what caused the air to be slightly warm in here.

I was on my back in a wooden frame with four sets of stocks holding me in place, I looked straight up at the roof and couldn’t do much.

Cyan had stripped his cop outfit and was now wearing only his white tank top and he donned some tight spandex leggings, that covered his legs and disappeared into his nike airjordan sneakers.

He walked away from me as I stared at his ass, it was by far the best piece of ass south of the northpole.

He came back with a ballgag in his hands, he untied the cleavegag, but didn’t give me a spare second to say anything as the ball was forced into my mouth.

I was super frustrated and wanted to tell him about Sky, so I went berserk in my wooden clasp and screamed into my gag.

After a few minutes I quited down, sweat rolling off my unclad chest, tears in my eyes, drool running out of the corners of my mouth.

“good, did you get that out of your system? You are going nowhere until tomorrow morning mister, you broke the law and deserve to be punished.”

Cyan produced a light feather from somewhere and he started drawing it across my chest, and heading for my armpits, lightly caressing my ribs with the feather...

I was in stiches! my body was in spasms and I laughed into my gag, tears now flowing freely from my eyes and drool from my mouth.

Cyan let up with the feather then went to work with his fingers, I couldn’t take any more but my body was not my own, I thrashed this way and that trying to escape his fingers…

He withdrew and my muscles relaxed, my chest heaved as I breathed heavily through my nose. My eyes closed as I had a moment of respite.

It didn’t last long, as I felt cold metal pinch my nipples, I opened my eyes and strained my neck trying to see what was happening but I couldn’t see anything past the wooden stockade around my neck.

I shifted uneasily, as Cyan turned them tighter and tighter, till I weakly whimpered into the ball stuck in my jaw.

I wiggled my wrists trying to reach my nipples to relieve the pain but the wooden grasp was relentless.

I gave a deep groan as I bit down on my ballgag and flexed all my muscles, I can do this, I can make it through this night, I have to, I need to go and retrieve my victory…

Just then Cyan came back into my view with the hood, “ok convict, your sentence starts now, I’ll be back in a few hours.”

He pulled the hood over my head and I heard the door shut, then silence…

Deafening silence and excruciating nipple pain were my only thoughts… oh and my prize who was taped up tightly on the back of his pickup.
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

It was very decent :) I love this story and get happy when an update is posted! Keep up the good work!
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

Great story cant wait for more of it
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That was already a long night and it seems far from over :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 300

Hi all, this is a long overdue update. I apologise but my access to computers and internet are slightly limited at the moment.

I am typing this chapter on my phone so please excuse any typos that may slip through the cracks, also sorry it's a bit shorter than usual.

On with the story!

What next

I was in complete silence as the pain in my nipples started going numb. I slipped in and out of sleep for what felt like forever.

Waking up and realising nothing has changed then falling back to sleep as fatigue gets the better of you, never comfortable but too tired to care.

I was awoken by water being thrown over my face. I breathed in gasping for air and inhaling some water. I choked and coughed a few times biting down on the gag, opening my eyes just to continue seeing blackness. The hood must still be over my head. I tried to breath heavily but with each breath a little water came into my air passages.

Then another wave of water came over my head. I had to stop breathing, I held my breath waiting for the most water to flow off my face. As I drew my breath I choked again coughing, my body shaking in it's tight prison. I tried to ask for mercy but all you could hear was a muffled whimper.

I listened as water was pouring into a container...

"Ok boy, this round is because you keep staring at my ass, what you thought I didn't notice. That first day, you were ogling my butt like it was an ice cream cone, and I'm quite sure you wanted to lick it."

Another flood of water over my face. Gasping for air. Breathing in water. Choking. Straining against the wooden grasp. Water flowing into bucket. Another flood. Gasp. Choke. Strain...

I lost count of the amount of water we went through. By now I was a mess. Coughing had become my new way of breathing. My lunhs were burning. My strong chest was heaving. My abs were taught trying to help my chest.

I didn't hear the bucket being filled. Was it truly over.

I felt a strong hand grab the hood and pull it off my face. Water droplets were still clinging to my cheeks as I gave some weak coughs.

"You like big strong men with tight asses?" His large hand grabbed my chin and squeezed. "Ofcourse I do" he said in a mocking tone.

"Well ur lucky because I like young men with tight bodies. Thats why I started this silly midnight curfew. It was to make sure I'd get some stud meat every now and then." He gave a large smile as his fingers slowly flicked the nipple clamps.

My muscles flexed as I focused not to flinch...

I shifted my body but felt something new. I guess I didn't feel it while I was trying to stay alive. There was some discomfort around my ass area...

I shifted again, a quizzical look appeared on my face.

"Oh, you feeling it?" He gave a sly smirk as he whipped something from his pocket.

He held it up to my eyes, there was a little dial on there, ranging from 0 to 6. While I was watching he flicked it onto 3. Vibrations shot up my ass and stimulated my prostate. My body became weak at that moment as I slipped into a euphoric state that lasted mere seconds but felt like a while.

My dick got rock hard within seconds and it strained against my jeans. An uncomfortable prison for my wood but nothing compared to the cage I had on before.

The euphoria was gone as fast as it came. I felt so vulnerable in those next few seconds like my life was over.

I feebly pulled at my wrists but they were still going nowhere. I tried moving my legs but nothing. Was this it. Was I subdued and would I be his prisoner forever. I couldn't see any escape in my near future.

Then the most unexpected thing happened. He dialed the vibrator down to 1, leaving just a slight little tickle in my ass. It was comforting in a way. He bent down and undid the ballgag, it popped out of my mouth and I stretched my jaw. Having that bit of freedom gave me new hope...

My mouth was open ready to speak! I bit my tongue for a second, I really wanted to spill the beans and have him go and find sky, I mean that is a dangerous situation. On the other hand, he couldn't hold me for much longer, could he? I mean he has to release me sooner or later.

Choice 2...

Do I speak and tell him to get Sky?

OR

Do I keep silent and see if I will be released soon?
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Tell him to get Sky. I’m hoping for two mummies...
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

I'm desperat to se him getting his time with Sky.

What ever you do let that happen.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That's creative law enforcment! 8-) Adding Sky to the situation would be fun...
Think it's the first waterboarding on this site, and it was well described. The catalogue of 'funny games' is expanding. Thanks for your contribution. :mrgreen:
Deleted User 300

Good day all!

Heres a new chapter... Still using my phone sorry!

Sky and Red in trouble
I decided to keep my mouth shut for now. I didn't know what to expect. I kept my eye locked onto his. He however seemed to not even notice me as he kicked his hightops off, then peeled the latex from his legs revealing his tight butt, rounded off with a neon blue jockstrap. I couldn't help but stare.

He turned around I was faced with his bulging crotch. He knelt down and was about to place the hightop over my mouth.

My mind raced and before I knew what I did, "I had Chad tied up in the back of the pickup you found me in. Please I am not sure if he is safe?" my voice cracked a little.

I saw a spark go off in his mind as he grabbed tape.

"No, no please don't... Mmmppphhh"

He wrapped the tape around my head a few times silencing my screams as he pulled the nipple clamps off slowly. I protested again like I did so many times but the stocks were relentless as was the slight buzz in my ass. My body was sore and tired as I gave in to gravity and just lay motionless in my prison, I closed my eyes trying to convince myself that I will be ok.

I felt the wooden stocks around my ankles lift open. My body was not used to freedom, wether it was my muscles that were too tired or my brain that couldn't process freedom, I remained lying motionless.

Cyan grabbed my ankles and slammed them together, he wrapped rope around them and cinching it.

Next was the stocks around my thighs and my middle, I was only left with the stock around my neck and wrists. I calmly waited for him to make the mistake of freeing them all at once, I was poised for a fight, even with my ankles bound.

He never made that mistake, he grabbed leather cuffs and buckled them onto my wrists. He lifted the one side freeing my left hand. Before freeing my right hand he took a ziptie and threaded it through D-loops on both cuffs, by the time he lifted my last wooden grasp, I was still as much a captive as I was a few minutes ago.

"Don't worry my boy I knew all about your little prisoner all along"

As he said this he pulled the neoprene hood back over my head, the weirdest feeling of comfort came over me, the hood was becoming a sanctuary...

After a few minutes, I guess he got dressed, I was pulled onto my bound feet and dragged to the door, I hopped along as fast as I could.

I felt myself being hurriedly stuffed in the trunk of a car, and minutes later we were speeding on the road heading out of town to the nature reserve.

I felt the car turn from tarmac onto dirt and continue for another hour or so before coming to a stop.

I heard the trunk open and I was pulled out, with my ankles bound I couldn't get my feet out fast enough and fell down into the dirt.

The hood was roughly pulled off my head, I squinted as I took in my surroundings. We were in the woods, on the shore of a river. I looked around and spotted a building, it looked like an abandoned power station of some sort.

It was mid day and the sun beat down on my bare chest as my muscles heaved and contracted as I tried figuring out what was next. I had now been Cyans inmate for 12 hours and my body was exhausted from all the fighting.

Cyan got a little smirk on his face, he looked amazing in his uniform with his boots, and tight pants.

"Ok, so we are out of town, you don't know your way back to town so you might as well do as told, and maybe, just maybe you can shorten your sentence."

I lay as still as a rock waiting for what was next...

Cyab knelt beside me, and pushed the little dial in his hand up to 3. This increased sensation in my ass made me shift uncomfortably, as Cyan untoed my ankles.

"Follow mw boy"

I stood up feeling strange to have the freedom of my legs.

For a second I thought of running away but the fear of getting lost while my hands are tied in the woods was a little overwhelming so I followed my captor to the abondoned building.

He grabbed a key from around his neck and unlocked a padlock with heavy chains that kept the door shut.

The door sung open and we walked in. There were piles of things lying around the main room with some ropes, chains, and leather gear throughout.

"This is where I bring all my special inmates, hear that boy your special."

A pile of tarps to my right made a movement and I jumped away frightened at what was under the tarp.

"Ah yes, this is yours I believe" he said and pulled away the tarp.

There was Chad, wrapped in tape just like I left him, his wrists taped behind his back, his arms immobilised to his chest in a duct tape prison and his legs wrapped up tight too, the major difference was that he was all sweaty and dusty, and he was no longer gagged with tape but with a thick leather muzzle. His face turned red when he saw me. He growled into his gag and thrashed at his bonds trying to break free to get to me.

I stared in disbelief, partly because my bonds were holding him this long, and partly because we were screwed... both of us.

Thanks to all who are reading this story! I love you guys!

Keep coming back, whats next? Who's next? Hmmm
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

Thank you for the new chapter
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Yup, thanks! Trunk ride, dusty abandonned building... Yumy :D
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update! Love it very much!

Please have him mummified as well!
Deleted User 300

Hey another small update and another choice!

REMEMBER THE FIRST POST GETS TO STEER THE STORY IN ONE OF THOSE DIRECTIONS...

It all happened so fast

We stopped right there and I looked into his eyes and then shifted my gaze to my right where Sky was still lying in the dust. His eyes nailed to mine and I could see an unfathomable anger in them. His man bun had disappeared and his hair was in his eyes, making his angry stare even more scary. His body was tense, ever muscle seemed to be flexed as he watched the scene before him unfold.

Cyan walked around me, he loosened my jean button and started pulling the jeans down my legs. As I kicked my legs free I scanned my crotch, it was standing at attention pitching a nice tent in my boxers. He started tying my ankles together, then did more loops above and below my knees, immobilizing my legs.

He took another piece of rope and tied my wrists together. After they were secure he cut the cable tie and removed the leather cuffs.

My wrists were tied together in front of me. This was too easy to escape from I was surprised to see Cyan walk away from me. He was back soon and proceeded to tie a rather elaborate chest harness on me. The ropes came over each shoulder and joined between my pecs then circled around my chest and formed a sort of spider web all the way down to my boxer waistband.

Then he grabbed my bound wrists and pulled them over my head towards my back and with a few swift moves my wrists were immobilized right behind my head. Cyan helped me to lie down on the floor as he grabbed my ankles and pulled them up toward the chest harness too. I was completely screwed I couldn’t move much.

The last touch was to spin me around so that I was facing directly into Sky’s eyes, Sky’s very angry brown eyes shooting daggers at me.

“Ok, boys. I will be out for a while, please behave. I will check up on you from time to time. Say cheese, he pointed to a little camera in the corner. It is connected to my phone. Don’t even try to escape, I will know it and be here before you can even find your way to the main road.” With that warning he headed out and locked the door behind him.

We lay for a few minutes in silence as we heard the car drive off. I scanned the room but no matter what I did, I always returned to Sky’s gaze which had not left my eyes since I walked in the door.

“Mmpp ssrpph” I tried to say I’m sorry, but his gaze did not soften.

He started inching his bound frame towards me, I lay motionless trying to figure out what was happening.

He got to my head with his then tried to push my face into the ground with his head. I quickly realised what was happening. He was trying to show dominance…

I wouldn’t have it, and started fighting back. I wriggled my body to try and get next to him so I could somehow maneuver myself on top of him to symbolise that I am the boss. Unfortunately he had a similar idea.

Our bound bodies were writhing in the dust and our bound limbs were tangling as we both tried to gain the upper hand in this bondage wrestling. The fighting kept going for quite some time when a small miracle happened…

During the contortions to try and gain the upper hand my bonds had slacked the chest harness had started coming undone and my bound wrists could now reach my mouth.

I immediately realised the countdown had begun. If Cyan had seen what was happening he would be here in about two hours. If I wanted to get free I had to beat the clock.

I stayed calm and knew i would be able to get the knot undone with my teeth. I felt around my head for the duct tape end and found it without much trouble. At the same time Sky had started getting the best of me in our little bout we were having, his bound frame was now on top of mine.

I looked around at him and saw that he realised what I was doing, and for the first time his demeanour changed. He was cheering me on.

I pulled the tape from my face and was able to speak, “I am really sorry for all of this. I am just happy that you are okay. When Cyan, I mean Deputy Dan, arrested me the only thing on my mind was whether you were safe or not.” I started blabbering, Sky shook his head and pointed to my wrists with his eyes. “Right, less talking more action.”

I started working on my wrists and within 15 minutes I had freed my wrists, and a few minutes later I was completely free.

I stood over Sky’s bound body. This is where I wanted to be last night, having this sexy stud at my feet tied up, his freedom in my hands. And now I had a double set of freedom in my hands.

I had three options:

Untie Sky completely and escape together.
Untie Sky partially and escape with him still my prisoner.
Leave sky here for Cyan to find him.

Cyan must already be on his way, I had to act quick...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

The two of them could team up on Cyan, but second option seems good. Partial untie and awkward walk in the woods, if that's OK with you.
BoundWolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundWolf »

I like the Untie "Sky partially and escape with him still my prisoner" option. I am very much looking forward to reading more
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

I go for the "Untie Sky partially and escape with him still my prisoner" version as the previous two comentors.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Why is not the end of every story I start to read ... and its writer also deleted? :| :| :(
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

dahanband wrote: 5 years ago Why is not the end of every story I start to read ... and its writer also deleted? :| :| :(
Perhaos you're missing the clue just under the title.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago
dahanband wrote: 5 years ago Why is not the end of every story I start to read ... and its writer also deleted? :| :| :(
Perhaos you're missing the clue just under the title.

True, but I hoped, at least the story was over.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Fair enough.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic