Ollie Gets Caught (M/M) - FINAL CHAPTER

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ollie Gets Caught (M/M) - FINAL CHAPTER

Post by Michael-Colin »

Hi. Decided to write a sequel to "Games Night Gone Awry" which i strongly encourage you read before this one (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=60763). May be slower on new chapters for this one because I haven't written it all in advance AND as you shall see by the end of this chapter, it is semi-interactive, so I'll be waiting for a few responses. Anyway, hope you enjoy! :lol:

Part 1

A week had passed since Alex and Oliver found themselves on the receiving end of Thomas' punishing sadism. However, only one of them had learnt their lesson. Despite his bravado, Alex was a softy on the inside, and was easily cowed. Oliver on the other hand, proved to be a repeat offender, constantly sampling Thomas' gear, this time of course keeping conscious of time and making sure everything was tidied away before Thomas returned. Oliver had found some of the experiences he had last week somewhat enjoyable, but was far too embarrassed to ask Thomas' permission to use his stuff - if he did that, he may as well just say "yes, I'm totally into this stuff, now please let me tie myself up" and Oliver wasn't assertive enough to say that outright.
In the mean time, he took great pleasure every now and then, sneaking into Thomas' room, grabbing a few ropes, practising new knots on himself and trying to get out. For the last few days, Oliver had gotten his evening routine down to a science, but unbeknown to him, Thomas had been catching on.

One day, the ropes in Thomas' toy chest would be in a neat coil, with the ends facing to the left. On another day, they would be facing down. Other objects would change position, and sometimes the toy chest would have shifted slightly from its original spot in the wardrobe that Thomas kept it in. He knew someone was rooting through it again, but which one? Oliver? Alex? Both? He knew he'd have to catch whoever it was in the act, and the opportunity presented itself when Thomas was given an early shift instead of his usual late shift on Friday night, something Oliver wasn't aware of.

On the afternoon of Friday, Thomas knew he had to be quiet - to make it seem as if he wasn't in the flat. He stayed in his room, preparing to duck behind the bed if he heard footsteps outside his door. Oliver emerged from his room. He heard Alex laughing to himself inside his room, no doubt watching some kind of asinine comedy. He crept up to Thomas' room and gently opened the door. He gave a quick scan of the room. No sign of danger. He smirked and swaggered over to the wardrobe, pulling the box forward.

An angered Thomas was tempted to jump out right now and grab him, but he wagered it would be better to let him do his work for him. Oliver decided that today was the day he should add handcuffs to his self-bondage. Once he had left the room, some rope and cuffs in hand, Thomas rose up from his position. He waited until Oliver had entered his own room, before sneaking out, his socked feet barely making a noise, and waiting outside Oliver's door.

Poor Oliver was about to handcuff himself, completely unaware that Thomas was right outside, patiently waiting to hear the metallic clicking sound. Oliver stripped down to his briefs and socks, enjoying a certain sense of exposure, before he began to wrap rope around his ankles, and securely knotting it off. He then got onto his bed and grabbed the cuffs. He put the key to the cuffs next to him, so he could easily escape if necessary. He locked his left wrist into the cuff before putting his hands behind his back. The second he locked his right wrist into the cuff, Thomas barged into the room, having heard the second click of the cuffs he was all too familiar with.

"Thomas!" Oliver cried out, completely in awe. "I-I I thought you w-were at work!"

"What did I tell you about using my stuff Ollie?" Thomas said, aggressively marching towards Oliver, and towering over the bound boy.

"I'm really sorry! I just... just..." Oliver had no excuses. He had been asked not to use Thomas' stuff, and here he was, bound with Thomas' rope and handcuffs, wearing nothing but his briefs and socks.

Oliver rolled to his side to grab the key to the cuffs.

"Oh no you don't" Thomas said, snatching the key from Oliver's hands. "Since you want to be tied up so badly, I'll tie you up alright."

"Wait Thomas please, I really really really sorry and I really do mean that!"

"You said sorry last time."

Oliver wanted to respond with a quip about how he technically didn't apologise last time because he had a ball-gag in his mouth, but decided this wasn't the moment for it.

"Since you're apologies don't mean anything, saying sorry isn't going to do shit, so it is clear I'm going to have to punish you much more harshly this time if you're going to truly learn something."

Oliver didn't know how to respond. He was once again at Thomas' mercy and far from being in his good graces. He was curious about bondage, but Thomas could be downright sadistic at times if last time was anything to go by.

He picked Oliver up, and lifted him over his shoulder.

"Thomas wait, let's talk about this!" Oliver pleaded. "I-I can do the dishes more often if that pleases you! Hell I'll even do ALL the laundry if you want!"

He couldn't help but smile at Oliver's pathetic behaviour. He expected more dignity, although Oliver was clearly conscious of Thomas' anger towards him.

"Come on Thomas, be reasonable! I'm offering to do any given household chore, just for letting me go!"

"Truth is Oliver, I quite enjoyed tying you up, and now you've given me the perfect pretext to do it. It's a pity Alex hasn't done anything to warrant more punishment as well."

Oliver had no response. There is nothing he could say to get him out of this situation. Quite simply, Thomas wanted to have fun with him, and he was hardly in a position to stop him.

Thomas used Oliver's head to gently push open his own door. He then dropped the bound boy onto his neatly made bed, before hopping on himself.

Oliver mustered up the courage to ask a question.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Good question. I've not decided yet."

"Take as long as you need." said Oliver, trying to be witty.

There were a great many things that Thomas had thought about doing to Oliver that it was actually difficult for him to decide.

"Tell you what," said Thomas, a moment of inspiration striking him as he propped Oliver up so that he was sitting upright with his back against the headboard, "I'll ask my mates online."

Oliver didn't like the sound of that. Thomas grabbed his laptop, while Oliver looked on nervously in silence as it loaded up. Once it was up and running, Thomas went onto chrome, and typed in "tugstories.com."

"What website is that?"

Thomas didn't answer. He set about creating a new post, simply titled "help me punish a misbehaving rope bunny (m/m)." The title didn't bode well for Oliver.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! My flat-mate has been rooting through my stuff AGAIN, and I currently have him securely cuffed. Thought I'd ask you guys what you think I should do.

1. How should I bind him?
2. What should I make him wear?
3. What can I do to punish him for his misbehaviour?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now, we wait..." said Thomas, grinning smugly, wrapping his arm around Oliver and holding him close, while an anxious Oliver contemplated a future dictated by online kinksters.

I am directly encouraging readers to answer the questions and in effect, dictate the story and I'll choose (and credit) the suggestions I like the most. If you're shy about posting, then feel free to send me some in dms :D
Last edited by Michael-Colin 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, you should definitely strip hin down to a jockstrap, tie him down spread eagle, gag him,, and tickle the heck out of him. If he's cute, just keep him tied up after as your personal toy! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well well :idea:
Assuming the bed has a rail-type head and footboard, I say Ollie's wearing only a jockstrap, he's draped over the footboard with stomach and face down on bed... legs spread then tied with rope to footboard at ankles, knees, and groin... arms spread and stretched, tied off at respective headboard posts... gagged with Thomas's old crusty jockstrap... musky shoe taped over his nose... body (as well as actions) clearly calling out to be spanked :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Since he likes going in the chest of toys, I say tie him bent over the chest, then gagged with an old jock, then a shoe. Then paddled and tickled till he learns his lesson,or till the noise alerts his other roommate to join in....
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
These are all great suggestions so far - common theme emerging of a jock-strap, some tickling and some spanking. :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Tie him down . Stuff a jockstrap in his mouth and place a shoe over his nose. Tickle his armpits and the bottom of his ballsack with a feather . Deny him orgasm ejacualtion .
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Loving this continuation. I think Ollie need a prolonged session in a tight hogtie, only wearing his underwear and socks. Tickle torture is an absolute must in this situation and a good start on the path towards rehabilitating him!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

[mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] - Thank you all for your suggestions - obviously not all can make it although each of you should find something you suggested show up either in this chapter or in future ones. ^_^

Part 2

Oliver leaned towards Thomas to see what people were saying on the forums, to see what fate would befall him, but Thomas turned the screen away.

"No peaking," he said, smiling mischievously.

"Are you serious? It's me they're talking about, I should at least be able to read it."

Thomas put his laptop down onto the bedside table before walking quickly towards the chest.

"Really not in the mood to hear any back-chat from you right now Oliver," he said, pulling out a red quickie ballgag.

Oliver was well-acquainted with this gag. It was the simple ball with a non-adjustable elastic strap that Alex had gagged him with last week.

"Okay wait wait, I'm sorry if I was being rude!" Oliver quickly backtracked.

"No, it's fine Ollie, I'll let you read what people are saying, but you're going to do it in silence," Thomas retorted, crawling back onto the bed towards Oliver who was now squirming away. Thomas grabbed him by his arm and pulled him close before wrapping one arm around Oliver's naked torso.

"Thomas no! Ghah-"

Thomas ignored the pleas, using his other hand to gently push the red ball against Oliver's mouth.

"Open."

Oliver muttered the words "no" while keeping his lips as tightly closed as possible, and shaking his head. Thomas' other arm began to wander, gradually moving down towards Oliver's brief-covered crotch.

"I said open!" Thomas demanded, more assertively this time.

Oliver still obstinately refused. Thomas then glided his hand over Oliver's crotch, eliciting some sensual moans. He then suddenly gave the bound lad's crotch a quick squeeze, and it was surprising enough for Oliver to open his mouth to receive the ball-gag.

"Ghmnnhmmhmn..." a defeated Oliver groaned as Alex pulled the ball sharply into his mouth, before pulling the elastic around the back of his head and releasing it. He gave the helpless boy a light pat on the cheek.
Thomas rested his back against the headboard, and pulled Oliver towards him so that Oliver was now leaning against him and could feel Thomas' bulge pressing against his handcuffed hands. Thomas then crossed his legs around Oliver before grabbing the laptop again.

"Now let's see what people want me to do to you shall we?" he said, leaning forward to rest his head on Oliver's shoulder, while running one hand through his hair.

Thomas began to scroll through some of the comments, giggling with each one.

"Lot's of talk of a spanking."

Oliver looked at the screen, with each suggestion making him more and more nervous.

"So far, I've been suggested to gag you with one of my jock-straps, make you wear one, or both."

"Hhmmsh!" Oliver grunted pleadingly

"I think you'd look cute in a jock-strap."

"Khmasch Ghmow!"

"Hey, just be glad I'm not making you eat one. At least not yet."

Thomas scrolled on.

"How would you feel about sniffing the inside of a shoe?

"Growshh!"

"I knew you'd like it" Thomas said derisively. "Hope you're up for some tickling too because that is what the fine folks of tugstories.com are demanding.

Oliver gave a dejected moan before letting his head flop forward.

"Oh come on, you love it really," he said, pulling Oliver's head back to look into his eyes. "Besides, you deserve it," he added, giving Oliver's bulging crotch another squeeze.

"MPGHHH!"

Thomas threw Oliver forward and got off the bed. He went over to his wardrobe and took out a bright red jock-strap.

"Always like to match colours," he chirped as Oliver mumbled into his ballgag.

He returned to the chest to grab four ropes, and four black leather cuffs. He threw the assortment onto the bed Next to Oliver, who glanced at what was to come, and then nervously back at a grinning Thomas.

10 minutes later, Oliver was bound in a completely no position. He had been bent over the footboard of the bed, his leather-cuffed wrists pulled tightly by ropes connecting to the headboard posts. Meanwhile, his socked feet were parted, with leather cuffs and rope binding his ankles to the lower posts at the foot of the bed. To top it off, Thomas had forced Oliver into the red jock-strap. It had been an awkward moment for Oliver when Thomas had pulled his briefs down and pulled up the jock, but Thomas relished his embarrassment.

He looked at pride upon his work. He had his flat-mate in the perfect spanking position, bent at a right-angle over the bed, legs parted and bound to each footpost of the bed, his arms pulled towards the headboard, his ass completely vulnerable and exposed.

"Told you that you'd look cute in the jock," said Thomas, enjoying the view of Oliver's shapely buttocks, underlined by red straps, and the pouch tightly containing his dangling package, which could be seen clearly through his parted legs.

"Aghh rghhly aghmn shhrryy" Oliver pleaded into the ball-gag, trying his best to once again apologise for his violation of Thomas' trust, but instead producing an unintelligible series of vowel sounds and a line of drool.

"You ready?" asked Thomas, placing his hand on Oliver's buttock and gently caressing it.

"HHhgrghhmm!" Oliver moaned, squirming slightly as he felt Thomas' warm hands gliding over his cheeks.

Without warning, Thomas slammed the palm of his hand against Oliver's left ass-cheek..

"Ghhm!" Oliver grunted loudly, caught off-guard and feeling the sting almost immediately.
Thomas then gently rubbed the area he just slapped, before slapping again in the same spot. He repeated this again, and then again. Oliver could feel the strike area becoming more sensitive with each slap and his whole body jolted as Thomas' hand made repeated sharp contact with his ass. Every slap was more painful than the last, and Oliver's cries grew louder and louder. Oliver's squirming became more intense. His arms and legs were too tightly tied for him to have any slack, but he could move his mid-section from side to side over the footboard of the bed. To Thomas however, this just looked like Oliver was wiggling his ass at him.

Each time Thomas slapped the left-side, Oliver would try to worm his body to the right, only for Thomas to rectify it by slapping the right side. After about 5 minutes of this light spanking, Thomas very suddenly picked up the intensity. He gave Oliver a much harder spank, and boy did he notice the difference.

"Ghhey! gnoht shhow hahhf!"

Then came another spank.

"Oghhh!"

Then another, even harder spank.

"AWGHMM!"

He suddenly stopped the spanking. He gently placed both of his hands onto Oliver's red butt-cheeks, lightly patting both of them.

"Hmphh Hmmph ghhrghh...!" Oliver quietly moaned, his sore ass feeling stings even from the patting.

He then gave him one quick slap again, eliciting a loud grunt. He was relishing the power he had - the different sounds he could make Oliver make. He walked over to the side of the bed and crouched down to Oliver's level. He remained in silence for a few seconds, looking into his new sub's eyes, enjoying the sight of his exhausted expression, and the red ball filling his mouth. .

"Listen here spanky, I haven't had a shower today, so I'm going to take one now. In the mean time, I want to give you an idea of what is to come."

Thomas walked back to his wardrobe and took a few items from the chest. He placed the objects down in front of Oliver. one by one. First, a well-worn jockstrap, which Oliver could already smell. It was followed by a simple black cloth hood, a ping-pong paddle, and the now all-too familiar baby oil.

"Ooh, almost forgot," said Thomas, picking up some discarded trainers from off the floor and presenting them to Oliver. "We're going to have some fun with those too," he added, placing them back on the floor.

Oliver wasn't paying too much attention. He was too busy trying to shift his head away from the jock-strap. It was meant to be white, but after Thomas' repeated and unwashed usage, it had turned a dark grey, and it smelled like it was drenched in his athletic sweat.

"Yrgh wohck smlshh ihk fiht!"

"What was that? You like the smell?"

Oliver shook his head and mumbled angrily. Thomas smiled and grabbed the jock, before quickly placing it over Oliver's head, so the pouch covered his nose.

"GHHHRGHH!" Oliver cried out, now furiously shaking his head, trying to throw the foul smelling garment off his head. Thomas grabbed the hood, stretching the neck hole over Oliver's head before releasing. The hood was a tight fit - the outline of the jock now pressed against Oliver's face was visible, as well as the ball in his mouth.

"Awghhm! Mwmmmghh!"

Oliver was finding the smell unbearable. Tightly pressed against his face was something Thomas had likely worn often when playing sports, and the ball-gag prevented him from breathing through his mouth. He had no choice but to inhale Thomas' musk, and each time he inhaled, he moaned remorsefully into his gag, feeling sorry for himself. The ropes kept him from moving, the gag kept him from talking, and the hood kept him from seeing - all he could do was helplessly lie there and sniff Thomas' jockstrap.

"Hey, get used to the smell, because when I'm back, I'm going to make you taste it."

He heard Thomas walk away and open his bedroom door.

"I'm going to leave this open for you as it is pretty hot in here."

"Mmrghh!?" Oliver protested. He tried to get Thomas' attention to let him know that he would rather the door stay closed, just in case Alex saw him, but he had already walked to the bathroom to have his shower. The struggling however just made him breathe more, and the more he breathed, the more he had to endure the smell of the putrid jock-strap pressing against his nose.

It is safe to say he now truly regretted stealing Thomas' gear again, and the worst was yet to come.

It wasn't long before he heard a smug voice say "Well well well, what do we have here then?". He couldn't see him, but he knew Alex had just walked past, spotted him, and thought it would be a good opportunity to mock him. He immediately ceased struggling, and just dropped his head down into the covers in shame.

"So how did this happen?" Alex asked, casually leaning against the door-way.

"Aghm kahnk owmk," Oliver responded, trying to tell Alex that he couldn't talk.

"Hahaha, what?"

Oliver didn't even bother trying to talk again. he instead just groaned dramatically to make it obvious to Alex that he had been gagged. Alex seemed somewhat unsurprised at the the sight of a boy, trussed up and bent over the bed, his bare and bright red ass circled by the bands of a red jock-strap, a tight black cloth covering his head, struggling, and grunting with each dramatic pull against the ropes. He knew it was Oliver - he had seen him tied up before after-all.

Alex swaggered over, and lifted the hood off of his head, revealing Oliver's reddening face, and the jockstrap that was covering it. Alex almost recoiled as he got a whiff.

"Oh man, that is nasty," he remarked, gingerly pulling the jockstrap off Oliver's head and discarding it. He couldn't help but laugh at Oliver's face, now reddened with embarrassment.

"holy shit, your cheeks are as red as... well, your cheeks. Did Thomas spank you or something?"

Oliver sarcastically laughed through his gag, although he was obviously grateful to Alex for removing the putrid jock that had been tormenting him.

"Thahke hish fwu-ing mahlgahg owh mnowh!"

Alex didn't follow exactly what he was saying, but he got the gist and pulled out the ball-gag.

"Oh my God thank you so much, now can you untie me?" Oliver said, flexing his jaw.

"Wait, I want to know how this happened first" Alex replied.

"Alex, please I don't have time for this. Thomas could be back from his shower any minute now!"

"Look, if you want me to untie you, then tell me why you're tied up in the first place."

"For fuck's sake, fine. I tied myself up using Thomas' gear and he caught me and now he is 'punishing me'. There, happy?" Oliver said, increasingly frustrated.

"Pffft, hahahahahahah!" Alex burst out laughing at Oliver's predicament.

"Yes, haha, I'm sure it is hilarious, but can you please untie me."

"Why didn't you just ask him. He evidently wouldn't care if you wanted to tie yourself up," Alex asked, ignoring Oliver's request.

"Wow, thank you captain hindsight, very helpful, now again. Un. Tie. Me." Oliver demanded.

Alex hesitated.

"I dunno. If Thomas wants to punish you, I don't think I should be letting you go. Wouldn't want him to put me in your position. In fact, I should probably leave you how I found you!"

"No no no n-NGRGHAH!" Oliver was cut off as Alex lifted the ball-gag up from his neck and forced it into his mouth."
k
"if it means anything at all, I am sorry about this part," said Alex, remorsefully as he grabbed the jockstrap. Oliver shook his head, looking at Alex with pleading eyes. Alex had made Oliver lick his feet a week ago, but Thomas' jock-strap was a whole other state of affairs and his fear of Thomas' wrath was greater than his desire not to put Oliver through too much torture.

"Hhhgm hghhmm hrgghmmm...!" Poor Oliver moaned helplessly as the jockstrap was reapplied in its original position, swiftly followed by the black hood.

"Have fun I guess!" Alex said mockingly before swiftly exiting.

"AWLSCH! HHRGGHHMM!" the bound boy cried out in frustration as he was reacquainted with the smell of the jockstrap and unable to do anything about it. Five minutes passed until Thomas returned. Five minutes of suffering the smell, and struggling against bonds he had no chance of escaping from.

"Coping under that hood?" Thomas asked, giving Oliver's ass another quick slap as he walked by to put his clothes away.

"Ghhmmmm..." Oliver groaned bitterly.

Thomas walked up to him and pulled off the hood, and the jock-strap with it, giving him another bout of fresh air. He was pleasantly surprised to see Thomas wearing nothing but some blue briefs. He was about to face some pretty harsh punishment, but at least he would have some eye candy while it happened.

Thomas closed the door and walked towards the bed. He looped his finger around Oliver's gag, and pulled it out, this time pulling it off his head completely, and discarding it. He then grabbed the rancid jockstrap, rolling the pouch section into a ball.

"Thomas please, it's so gros-

"Silence. I'll gag you with whatever I want to gag you with. You can make this easier, and just open up, and maybe I'll take it out once I've done paddling you."

Oliver was reluctant, but he nodded. He gingerly opened his mouth - not by much, but enough for Thomas to immediately force the pouch of the jockstrap into his mouth. The taste hit him immediately. The sweat from it tasted bitter and acidic, and was overpowering enough that the second it entered he wanted to spit it out. But Thomas wouldn't let that happen. He was going to make Oliver suffer.

"Spit that out, and you'll regret it."

Oliver didn't dare defy him at this stage, and held it in his mouth. Thomas walked over to the wardrobe where he grabbed a roll of black bondage tape. He quickly wrapped it around Oliver's mouth - tightly, and then stuck it to itself behind his head, securing the jock in his mouth. Even though the tape wasn't adhering to his skin, it was so tight that Oliver couldn't even move his lips.

"Now let's pick up where we left off," said Thomas, picking up the ping-pong paddle, as a nervous Oliver whimpered into his gag.
Last edited by Michael-Colin 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh Ollie, he's one spread out and vulnerable boy... looks like that position he's in is good for spanking or tickling, or both if Alex decides to come back and ask to join in. Also am noticing a bit of sexual sadism with Thomas grabbing Ollie's junk and also positioning himself on the bed earlier in scene where Ollie's cuffed hands are in contact with Thomas's erect joystick (maybe games night didn't go awry after all ;)) It's bound to make for awkward encounters around the flat once Ollie is eventually let free :oops:

Thanks for using my suggestion, mate! All the suggestions are great and am looking forward to seeing them incorporated into the story!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh, poor Ollie, but oh would I love to be his tormentor! Cute guy in a color-coordinated jock? Yay! Excited for more!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Heh, poor Ollie, but oh would I love to be his tormentor!
he's a sub at heart, but he is also high management unlike alex. Once you have him tied up and gagged though, it should be smooth sailing ^_^
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter was so hot . That jockstrap I wish I had it in my mouth . The next chapters the shoes. Should be so hot .
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Sorry for the delay on this - been a bit busy lately. Next chapter will be finished tomorrow, although it is a bit shorter than the others.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Michael-Colin wrote: 3 years ago Sorry for the delay on this - been a bit busy lately. Next chapter will be finished tomorrow, although it is a bit shorter than the others.
Take your time [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] ...but not too long hehe 8-)
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Part 3

*Slap*

"HRMMMPH!"

*Slap*

"HHGHHRM!"

*Slap*

"HRMMMHRGHMM!"

Thomas had spent the last 5 minutes swinging a ping-pong paddle against Oliver's ass. All the poor boy could do was squirm as much as the ropes would allow and cry out into the sweaty jock-strap contained in his mouth under a few layers of tightly wound black bondage tape. He suddenly stopped the spanking, and gave Oliver's ass a squeeze, eliciting a low grumbling noise.

"I hope you've gotten used to the taste of my jock-strap," Thomas said, walking to the side of the bed after giving Oliver's red butt one last slap. He reached down and picked up one of his white running trainers. Oliver knew what was coming next.

"Ghhrgmmmhhmmmhmmph..."

Thomas got on the bed and then straddled Oliver's back. He leaned down to talk into his ear.

"This is going to get taped to your nose, you're gonna know what man's feet should smell like. The more you resist it, the longer it stays on."

He briefly placed the shoe in front of Oliver's face while he grabbed the bondage tape, enough for him to get a whiff.

"Mmrrmphh!

Thomas undid a bit of the tape and placed it down in front of Oliver, followed by the shoe.

"Put your face into the shoe," Thomas demanded assertively.

Oliver shook his head and whimpered into his gag.

"What did I say about resisting? Do as I say, or you'll be sniffing that shoe overnight."

The threat was enough to cow Oliver, who lowered his head gently into the shoe. Thomas then quickly pulled the tape back around Oliver's head and the shoe, wrapping a few more times around to make sure it was secured. The smell was truly foul - far worse than when Thomas had made Oliver smell his feet a week ago. After all, his shoe was an accumulation of months worth of Thomas' foot-stench into a single vessel, a vessel that Oliver was now forced to inhale from.

Thomas watched as Oliver squirmed, and smiled sadistically each time he heard him inhale - the thought of Oliver being forced to sniff a shoe full of nothing but his cheesy foot odour was something that aroused him greatly, and it wasn't long before a noticeable bulge formed in his tight blue briefs.
Oliver could barely think straight with all these sense being violated - the taste of Thomas' jock sweat, the smell of his feet, and the latent stinging feeling on his ass cheeks from the spanking he'd just received. Meanwhile all Thomas could think of was how hot it felt to be sitting on Oliver's back like this. He couldn't help but give Oliver another slap on the ass, acting almost as if he was riding a horse and he wanted to make it go faster.

"Hgrmph!" Oliver yelped, his cries muffled considerably by the jock-strap, the tape and now a shoe.

"So, are you sorry for using my gear AGAIN without my permission?"

"Mmrghsh."

"Sorry, couldn't catch that," Thomas said, giving Oliver another sharp spank.

"MMRGSH!" Oliver replied, louder this time, trying desperately to say "yes" through a gag that made all speech completely unintelligible.

"Louder!" Thomas said, now repeatedly spanking Oliver.

"MMGHSH! MRGHSH GHMN SHMNWMN" Oliver cried out as loudly as he could, violently nodding his head.

Alex couldn't help but smile as he heard Oliver's muffled cries from the comfort of his own room.

Thomas' spankings stopped.

"So now that I know you're sorry, how about we set some ground-rules. If you want to use my gear, to tie yourself up or mess around with Alex, you ask me first. Agreed?"

Oliver nodded his head, but Thomas wasn't done.

"Since I'm being very nice in letting you use my gear, I want you to repay this - If I ask you to do something, I expect you to do it. If I want to tie you up, you'll let me. If I want you to worship my feet, you'll get on the ground and worship them. Understood?"

Oliver hesitated. Another quick spank made him respond more quickly and he quickly grunted and nodded his head. Thomas smiled. He now had sub he could have fun with from time to time living in the room next to his, while Oliver now had a play-partner who could have their way with him at any moment.

"Great, now that is out of the way, how about we continue? eh?"

"Mmph?"

"What, you thought I was finished? Haven't even tickled you yet, and if I remember correctly from last week..."

Thomas gently danced his fingers over Oliver's armpits. With his arms pulled up towards the headboard, Oliver couldn't resist - he could only squirm and giggle

"...you're pretty ticklish," Thomas finished, while Oliver frowned at him. "Hey, do you know what would make this more fun?"

He mockingly waited for Oliver to reply, which he did so with a questioning grunt.

"We could bring Alex into the mix. I reckon he'd love to help me tickle you."

"Mmmhpmmhnn!" Oliver protested, anxiously shaking his head.

"Great, so glad you agree."

Alex was surprised to see Thomas barge into his room wearing only his tight blue briefs and then ask him if he wanted to help him torture a slave, but it was a surprise he welcomed nonetheless.

Oliver's sense of dread rose, as did a certain level of nervous excitement, as Alex entered the room with Thomas, decked out in a red t-shirt and some checkered pyjama pants, as he was previously preparing to go to bed.

"Oh my God is that your shoe taped to his face?" Alex asked, setting his eyes on the bound boy and seeing some of the additions Thomas had made.

"Yes, yes it is," Thomas replied, taking pride in his work. "Speaking of which, I should probably take that off now. Don't want Oliver to get too used to the smell of my feet."
That wasn't too reassuring for Oliver to hear. While he would be glad to be rid of the shoe that had been secured to his face for the past 10 minutes, Thomas' words implied that he'd be using it again in the future. Thomas got a pair of scissors, and cut the tape binding the shoe to Oliver's face, swiftly followed by the tape holding the jock-strap in his mouth. As Oliver prepared to quickly spit the jock out, Thomas quickly held his palm against Oliver's mouth, depriving him of the relief of being rid of the foul garment.

"HHMPH!"

"Alex and I are going to retie you, and then we're going to have some fun with you. If you make it hard for us, believe me, I'll shove much worse than that jock-strap in your mouth. Now stay quiet, okay?"

Oliver nodded, and Thomas released his mouth, allowing him to finally spit out the jock-strap, which Thomas then threw off the bed. He was about to thank him, but opted to obey Thomas' order to stay quiet. Alex and Thomas set about untying Oliver - with Alex untying his ankles, and Thomas untying his arms. While Thomas was facing the other way, Oliver couldn't help but think how good a view he was getting of Thomas' brief-covered ass Alex couldn't help but notice Oliver's bulging pouch hanging down between his legs.

"Someone's happy" Alex remarked, chuckling slightly as he caught sight of Oliver's package hanging down between his legs. Oliver held his tongue.

Once he was untied, and his leather cuffs had been taken off, he was stood up. Thomas made sure to stay close to discourage him from trying to quickly escape. Thomas then got to work again. However he didn't start with Oliver's hands. He hung a rope around Oliver's neck, before knotting it into a loop on Oliver's chest. With the excess rope, he then formed two more loops, which hung down like a chain around Oliver's neck.

"Prepare yourself, the next part might be a little uncomfortable."

Thomas quickly wrapped the excess rope below the third loop around Oliver's bulging package.

"Hey! Tha-ghhhmm" Oliver complained before being cut off by Alex, who held his large hand against Oliver's mouth.

"Pretty sure Thomas told you to stay quiet."

"That's right Alex, I did. Can you grab the ball-gag?" Asked Thomas, as Alex let go of Oliver's mouth and went to pick up the discarded red ball.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk, you just caught me off guard!" Oliver grumbled while rolling his eyes with frustration.

"Open your mouth" Alex demanded, holding the ball ready. Oliver refused.

"Open your mouth Oliver," asked Thomas, authoritatively. He reluctantly obeyed, and Alex pushed the large red ball into his mouth and stretched the elastic around the back of his head. For the second time today, Oliver had allowed himself to be gagged, and for the second time today, he had been ball-gagged. There was something more humiliating about being gagged by Alex. Maybe it was because it was a reminder of the pecking order - with Thomas at the top, then Alex, and then Oliver at the very bottom. Alex certainly liked his apparent positioning above Oliver as he gave the smuggest of grins.

Thomas continued his rope-work. He tightened the loop he had made around Oliver's crotch, before pulling the excess rope in between his legs and then sharply up his bare ass crack, causing Oliver to grunt in discomfort. He pulled the two rope ends up to the loop going around the back of Oliver's neck. He then separated the two ends, bringing them around to the front of Oliver's torso, and feeding them through the first loop on his chest, before bringing them behind him again. He crossed the ropes over, and repeated the process with the second and third loop, before knotting the two ends tightly together. The end result was Oliver's slim torso wrapped in a matrix of rope, with three diamond shapes forming on his chest, as well as a crotch-rope and an uncomfortably tight wedgie.

"Very pretty. You make a great little rope bunny," Thomas remarked as he pulled Oliver's arms behind his back.

He began to secure Oliver's forearms together with a different rope, before connecting them to the matrix encompassing Oliver's torso. He ensured that it connected to the crotch-rope so that when Oliver pulled on his arm restraints, it would tighten the wedgie and the loop around his package.

"Lie down on the floor" Thomas ordered. Oliver obeyed, first kneeling down and then gently lowering himself so he could lie on his front. Alex passed Thomas another rope and he began to tie Oliver's ankles together, ensuring it was tightly cinched in between them.

He couldn't help but smile as he rested his eyes upon Oliver's sweaty socked soles. He gently rubbed his hand against his foot, causing Oliver to squirm a bit.

"We'll be having fun with these soon..."

Thomas attached another rope to Oliver's ankle bindings and pulled his ankles up towards his arms. He looped the rope around his bound arms, and then tightened it until Oliver's body curved like a bow. Oliver moaned in discomfort as Thomas tightened his hogtie and knotted off the last rope.

He stepped back and sat on the bed to admire his work, before Alex sat next to him.

"Before we start tickling you. I want you to struggle. I want you to try your hardest to escape the ropes. If you can, then I'll let you go. How about that?"

Oliver nodded, grunting approvingly into the ball-gag. He didn't rate his chances highly - Thomas was evidently handy with a rope, but it was worth trying anyway if it meant he could avoid being tickled.

"In which case, your time starts.... NOW!"
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Poor Ollie doesn't realize that be quiet means be quiet, lol!
Also it appears he's just been made Thomas's bondage slave... smooth move on Thomas's part, looking forward to seeing how that pans out and how often Ollie's "services" are required. Also like how Alex has become involved... as he should :mrgreen:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Love when Ollie gets gagged, and I can't wait for the tickling torment to begin! :twisted:

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was another hot chapter .
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

PART 4

Oliver's struggle began. His first instinct was to immediately pull on every rope he could, hoping to find the weaker ones. He moved his ankles back to try and weaken the hogtie, pulling as hard as he could, but it merely pulled his torso upwards by its rope harness.

He then made the mistake of pulling up on the ropes binding his arms, which merely tightened his crotch-rope, and made his wedgie more uncomfortable.

"GHHAHWMM!" Oliver moaned involuntarily as the rope wrapped around his bulge suddenly tightened. Alex and Thomas couldn't help but laugh at him as he so obviously gave away his arousal. The humiliation of it all was unbearable - Near naked and helplessly squirming while his two friends watched on and laughed.

Since his forearms were tied parallel to each other, Oliver's hands couldn't get close to the knots binding his ankles, making any attempt to manually untie the ropes nearly impossible. He pointed his toes, and tried to slip his feet through the loops binding them, but the loops were so snug that he couldn't even get them passed his heel.

"I'll give you two more minutes" he heard from Thomas.

"Roghh!?" Oliver uttered, shocked at how little time he had left.

He went all out. His now more intense struggling caused him to sway quickly and desperately from side to side, the momentum of which caused him to fall to his left side. He frantically tried to slide his arms out of the loops, but ropes wrapping around his upper arms and torso meant he couldn't move his elbows too far out either-side. He swayed erratically back onto his front again, only to fall down on his other side. Not a single rope had loosened, not a single knot had come undone, and Oliver was just as tightly trussed up and gagged as he was 10 minutes ago.

"Time's up" Thomas said in an upbeat manner. Oliver stopped his struggling, and relaxed, having worn himself out and worked up a sweat. "Now let's oil you up" he said grabbing the baby oil and crouching down by Oliver. He peeled off his socks, revealing Oliver's sensitive bare feet. He squirted some of the oil onto each of his large soles, and began to rub it in, ensuring it covered everything, even his toes.

He lightly teased Oliver's soles, prompting Oliver to quickly move his feet to dodge Thomas' fingers.

"Can't have you doing that now" he said, heading over to the toy-chest and taking out an elastic band. He placed the band around Oliver's two big toes, twisting and looping it around again until they were kept together. He began the teasing again, and Oliver moaned with frustration as he wasn't able to separate his feet to dodge Thomas' tickling fingers.

"Hey Thomas, do you want me to do anything?" Alex asked, waiting in the background.

"Anything you want really, just so long as little Ollie realises his place. You can start by tickling his sides."

"Mmgrhho pwmmshh!" Oliver mumbled as he was already writhing from the gentle torture Thomas was inflicting.

Alex sat down in front of Oliver and shuffled forward, his crotch now uncomfortably close to Oliver's face, and his large thighs guarding each side of Oliver's head. Alex leaned forward to reach Oliver's sensitive sides with his arms. He must have looked truly pathetic to Alex, looking up pleadingly, a large ball-gag in his mouth, twitching from side to side whenever Thomas glided over a soft-spot on his feet. Alex smirked, resting his hands on the side of Oliver's torso, but not tickling.

"Hhhrmmnnn! Gerghh ichk owmrrr wwmmn!" Oliver mumbled, frustrated with the teasing, and trying to encourage his torturers to just get on with it.

At that moment, Thomas picked up the pace, and Alex started to scratch at Oliver's sides. While Thomas was quickly drawing his fingers up and down the lengths of Oliver's soles, Alex was attacking the exposed parts of Oliver's torso that weren't covered by ropes. The effect was instant.

"Hhhhhaahwhhawwmmm!!!" Oliver cried out with muffled laughter, desperately trying to roll over or move in a way to lessen the effect of the tickling. Alex however made sure to hold him still, shuffling forward, holding Oliver's head between his thighs, and forcing his face snugly into his crotch region. Oliver was lucky he Alex was wearing PJs, otherwise this experience could have been much more unpleasant.

He was well and truly stuck - as well as being tied up, he had Alex's legs either side of him, holding his upper body still, and Thomas at the other side, tightly holding his bound feet in place, all while they tickled him mercilessly.

"HHWHHRHHGHHMMN! PPRSHH SHHMN!"

His muffled laughter mixed with unintelligible cries for mercy that were ignored by his tormentors. Thomas grabbed the hairbrush and lightly scraped it along Oliver's soles, each time making him jolt. He looped his finger around Oliver's toe-tie and pulled it to stretch his toes back and make his arches more taut. Oliver whimpered and giggled loudly as Thomas scraped the hairbrush over his feet, and then proceeded to rub it very quickly over the pads of his toes, and in between them - his most ticklish spots by far. Alex meanwhile was continuing his onslaught on Oliver's torso, now digging his fingers where possible into Oliver's armpits.

"Having fun Alex?" Thomas asked him, noticing his wide grin as a helpless Oliver squirmed between his legs.

"Yup. Have to say it is more fun giving than receiving."

"What about you spanky, are you having fun?"

"MMMRMGHHHHPHH!"

Oliver chuckled and gave Oliver a light slap on the ass before stopping the tickling. Alex soon followed, and shuffled back so Oliver finally had some free space.

"Hey Oliver, you want to sniff my feet again like last week?" Alex said wiggling his socked feet in front of Oliver's shaking head.

"I think Ollie's had enough for one night," Thomas said, gently resting his hand on Oliver's thigh. "It's getting late after all."

Oliver couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief that the brunt of his punishment was finally over.

"Come on, I was just getting started!"

"Would you like to join him Alex?" Thomas said, giving Alex a stern look.

Alex was silent. Thomas may have given Alex power over Oliver, but Thomas was still very much the alpha in the room.

"Alright fine, but if you have him tied up again and need someone to help teach him a lesson, I'll make myself available," Alex said, cockily smirking at Oliver who grunted angrily at him in return. Alex had enjoyed the power trip he had last week a little bit too much and Thomas had let him indulge it again. Oliver worried that it wouldn't be long before Alex started tying Oliver up completely independently.

Thomas began to untie Oliver's restrictive hogtie, allowing him to finally stretch his legs. The bound lad could help but moan in relief once Thomas unknotted the tight crotch-rope which had been tormenting him for some time now.

"Gghank ghmoo" Oliver muffled trying to thank him through his ball-gag, now dripping with drool.

He pulled the elastic band off Oliver's two big toes, and then undid the bindings holding his legs and ankles together. He helped Oliver to his feet by firmly pulling him by his still-bound forearms.

"Going to take out your ball-gag, but remember, no speaking unless I ask you a question."

"Ghrmph" Oliver grunted in agreement.

He pulled it out, and took the ballgag off completely, allowing Oliver to finally close his jaw. Thomas walked up behind Oliver to undo his arm bindings, but couldn't help but reach around to give his bulge a quick squeeze.

Oliver grunted but kept his lips tight. He figured that loudly calling Thomas a cheeky bastard would see him very quickly gagged again. Once the bindings were undone Oliver gave his arms a satisfying rub and a stretch.

"Alright, now I'm giving you 10 minutes to go to the toilet, and when you get back, I'll give you something warmer to wear, because you're going to spend the night tied to my bed."

Oliver looked like he was about to talk to complain, but Thomas raised his finger to his mouth as a stern reminder that he was meant to be quiet. He complied and left to head to the bathroom. Annoyingly Alex was currently occupying it so he had to awkwardly wait outside. He endured the awkward moment of Alex opening the door to find him still wearing nothing but his jock-strap. Fortunately Alex didn't dwell on it too long, and returned to his room, allowing Oliver to do his business.

When Oliver returned to Thomas' room, Thomas was there waiting for him with a rope in one hand, and some clothes in the other.

"Put these on" he said, throwing Oliver the clothes. They were some grey thermal pants and a top. Once Oliver started to put them on, he realised why Thomas had chosen them. While he would like to think it was because he was concerned Oliver might get cold in the night - it was clear that he just wanted to see Oliver in some tight-fitting clothing.

The thermal leggings were so tight they hardly hid his bulge at all. You could even see the bumps created by the straps of the jock-strap through the fabric. The thermal top on the other-hand accentuated Oliver's slim figure, and his nipples were visible through the top.

"Very nice. Now on the bed" Thomas ordered.

As Oliver went to crawl onto the bed, Thomas gave Oliver's ass a good slap, enjoying the fact that Oliver would just let him do it now.

"Lie on your back. Put your arms by your side."

Oliver obeyed and Thomas began to tie his wrists to his thighs. Throughout this process, he couldn't help but occasionally caress Oliver's legs, enjoying the feeling of the fabric that hugged them so tightly. It was obvious to Oliver that Thomas had a thing for tightly fitting attire. Once Oliver's wrists were securely lashed to his thighs, Thomas went about wrapping a single rope around Oliver's upper body, looping it under both his armpits and around his arms and torso to ensure that his arms remained strictly by his sides. He then moved down and did a simple tie that secured his ankles together.

"Comfy?"

Oliver nodded, while lightly testing his bonds.

Thomas hopped off the bed and went over to his laundry basket where he pulled out a long white football sock. He tied a knot into the middle of it and approached Oliver, whose head was resting towards the foot of the bed.

"You want to be gagged?"

"No. I-I mean yes?" Deep down he knew he wanted to be gagged, but he was still pretty embarrassed to say it out-loud. "I mean... maybe... i don'-Ghhmmnnagh!"

Thomas had gotten bored of listening to him hesitate and quickly shoved the knot into Oliver's mouth before tying it tightly behind his head.

"Hey, if you aren't sure, I'll decide for you, and I think you may as well be gagged" said Thomas, smiling down at Oliver and giving him a light pat on the cheek as he started to get a taste of Thomas' foot-sweat. The knot in the middle of the sock was fairly large, but not as uncomfortable as the ball-gag.

Thomas crawled back onto the bed at the other end, next to Oliver's bound bare feet. He grabbed his ankle bindings to hold his feet firmly in place.

"Wahk arhr ghyou woohing?" Oliver asked nervously.

"If you act out of line during the night, just know that I have your ticklish feet right here" Thomas threatened, gently moving his finger up Oliver's sole.

"hmnphhmph" Oliver nodded nervously to signal his understanding.

"Well good-night then!"

Thomas threw the covers over Oliver, pulling them down slightly so his face wasn't covered. Thomas then flicked off the light, and then the process of trying to get to sleep while tied, gagged and horny began. Thomas was the first to fall asleep. Oliver wanted to squirm around, but was mindful of the fact that if he disturbed Thomas, he would likely give him another round of tickle torture, so he opted to stay still and try his best to doze off. After about 30 minutes, he managed to enter a light-sleep. However it was quickly interrupted when something warm and fleshy suddenly pushed up against his face. He opened his eyes to see that Thomas had just stretched his leg, and forced his bare foot into his face. His arch was pushing right up against Oliver's nostrils. He tried to wiggle out from under it, but he was afraid that if he moved too much he would just wake Thomas up. He decided the risk was not worth it - and he would just have to spend the night tied up with Thomas' foot (which despite him having only just showered had managed to work up quite an odour) pressing hard against his face. For Oliver, it was going to be a long night.

THE END
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Thomas has the right ideas about how to treat Ollie! Thanks for this awesome story!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another great chapter. Love the dynamic between the three boys. Hoping there may be a 3rd story between the guys in the future they are so fun to read about. Thomas sure does know how to treat a boi right ;) 8-) :twisted:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that was a fun conclusion, mate... thanks for gifting us all with this wonderfully humiliating tale (for Ollie anyway)! The ending in which Ollie is tied in bed with Thomas reminded me of the time I was similarly tied up in bed "sleeping" with a dom... it was as awkward for me as you describe it was for Ollie :P

TKT
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I loved the descriptions of the doomed escape attempts. Very hot!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

This is fantastic! I love the language used describing whenever Ollie gets gagged, or teased and played with, especially when he’s put in a crotch tie. Super hot! :-)
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Another great chapter. Love the dynamic between the three boys. Hoping there may be a 3rd story between the guys in the future they are so fun to read about. Thomas sure does know how to treat a boi right ;) 8-) :twisted:
I'm open to doing a third story or maybe more, although i imagine they'd just be fun little short ones. by all means if you (or anyone reading) has any specific ideas or scenarios in mind for these three, then send me a dm. :lol:
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Thomas has the right ideas about how to treat Ollie! Thanks for this awesome story!
A brat like Ollie certainly needs an assertive and firm hand like Thomas to put him in his place. ^_^
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago The ending in which Ollie is tied in bed with Thomas reminded me of the time I was similarly tied up in bed "sleeping" with a dom... it was as awkward for me as you describe it was for Ollie :P

TKT
This sounds like a tale worth telling in the true stories section if you haven't already - i'd love to know more!
blackbound wrote: 3 years ago I loved the descriptions of the doomed escape attempts. Very hot!
Thank you XD and in general thank all of you for your comments
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic