Reward for Responsibility F-self. Part 2 is up M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reward for Responsibility F-self. Part 2 is up M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

I hate drinking Juniors. Damon thinks to himself as he safely guides his black Silverado from the party he had been at the party for an hour meeting friends. What he did not know was his friend decided to bring his little brother and the little brother had brought a friend as well.

Sixteen-year-old boys without a lick of tolerance for alcohol. Damon had known those days and known them well but he tried to keep his tolerance building exercises alone with his parents where they could monitor him. He did not go to his first party until he was eighteen years old.

Driving his buddy Tony and his brother Rodney home. Now was Rodney's little friend following the slurred directions the kid gave. Damon had to stop by the side of the road to let the kid out to puke.

“Ease it up boy... just a little further and you’ll be home”

“Oh man, I feel like” the kid exploded into the ditch and Damon shook his head. Lightweights. Setting the kid in the truck fashioning his seat belt Damon jumps into his truck and continues the backwoods way into a little suburb.

“Alright, boss we are on Kenton Street, what is your house number?”

“Six three-four” he murmurs heavily dabbling as sleep was coming by. Damon looks to the green street signs of the suburbs and reading on one side. Deciding to go right Damon slowly made his merry way down the street before coming into thick bushland area separating the suburb from a park something. The only house was on the left and it was not a townhouse designed from the burbs.

There’s my house c’mon” the drunk slurs waving a hand Damon pulls up to the curb and stops the truck.

“Alright... undo your seat belt I’ll come over that way you don” the drunk ignored Damon as he opened the truck door and hung from the seat belt. Cursing the fates laughing at him. Damon pushes the kid back and unbuckles the seat.

“Easy kid I am just going to deposit you inside and be on my way... I need to be going to bed”

“C’mon man... it not even eleven”

“Its ten at night what were you mixing? I saw you had a beer than a shot of whiskey... didn’t you try some of Charlies Tequila?”

“Yeah, T’quillaaaa!” someone give me strength Damon murmurs wrapping his arms around the sixteen-year-olds stomach and helping him to his feet. Pulling him by the waist Damon marches the kid to the door. Trying the handle it was locked no surprise.

If his parents were expecting him maybe one of them stayed up? Damon reasoned supporting the kid with his right arm and half of his body. Damon presses the doorbell and waited a few moments. Reaching forward Damon began to knock on the door with a gentle knuckle.

“Mamma! I am home!” the boy began to shout his ear off looking down on the kid I let go of him to flop to the ground.

“Do not yell like that... it is rude and unnecessary, do you have a house key?” the kid began to contemplate looking around pointing to the stone wall surrounding the garden.

“There backside of the bricks” the kid leans nearly ready to fall off the porch ignoring him Damon walks straight to the garden and began to run his hand over the backside. Finding the key case mingling with a bundle of mulch.

“Alright hold your horses” Damon speaks holding the key case in his hand sliding it open Damon slides the key into the insert and pulling the door open.

“So far so good” Damon mutters to himself walking over to the kid grabbing his arm.

“come on kid, I need you to use your feet dammit” Damon curses using his muscle to stand the kid up. Guiding him into the entryway Damon flicks on a light.

“Oh the light hurts my eyes turn it off” the boy moans rolling his head making the weight shift in his hands. Damon growls “alright I am just going to lay you on the couch then I will be out of your hair and you will never see me again...”

“Whuphf yphf!” a voice calls out making Damon look up curiously the light had been turned on in the hallway revealing an attractive woman wearing a paper-thin nightgown. Hastily drawn around her tummy but doing nothing to cover the expanse of her chest above her pleasant bosom that was exposed. And the hue of the flawless pale skin behind the sheer white gown. Informs Damon, she was practically naked below that housecoat. Only natural if she was just in bed.

What was out of place. The pretty purple ballgag stuck tightly to her teeth a glimmer of saliva was building at the corner of her mouth.

“I am sorry I did not mean to disturb... are you?” snapping his fingers Damon tried to remember the name Rodney had given this kid... it started with a C.

“Curtis are you Curtis’ mom?” the woman gave a curious nod before a worried glance to her son still slung on Damons arm.

“I brought Curtis home ma’am... his buddy Rodney, his big brother Tony is an old classmate of mine. I dropped them off and well I was going to lay your bo on the couch” Damon explained and the woman blinks at Damon then her son and says.

“Whaphf haphpen hmm?”

“I believe your young man here was mixing his alcohol” her eyebrows rose and Damon had the feeling he was going to unleash a warm hell onto this boy once he woke from his binge.

“Can I set him on the couch?” the woman gave a nod before Damon murmurs “I am gonna be sick!” his face gone pale and Damons eyes widened “bathroom?” the woman points and with tremendous speed Damon cleared the room and threw the young man over the toilet to dispense his contents with a disgusting yak.

“Jeez you just stay in there till your stomach settles I’ll come back to help ya in a minute” Damon shakes his head and walks from the bathroom to look the woman in the eyes.

“Are you okay?”

She began to speak but the ball gag in her mouth only made more saliva and did not produce an intelligent word. The woman rolls her eyes before turning around to reveal the back of her head. Pulling the honey golden hair from her neck to reveal at the edge of her hairline a ball gag was buckled and locked in with a minuscule padlock.

“You can’t find the key?”

“Mm-hmm” the woman speaks and Damon nods “alright well I can help if you want” the woman nods

“Plephf!” swallowing the dry lump in his throat Damon asks her to show him the way. Guiding Damon to the bedroom revealing an old styled bed thick sheets had been pulled back a set of handcuffs lay on the floor the key to them was a few inches away. The key was not the right size or style. Checking the bedside table Damon checked below it when he heard.

“Okay... I am done pukin” standing up Damon looks to the boy's mother “I will help you in a minute I will get him to bed”

“Phanphf yuphf” she spoke before Damon marches from the bedroom to the bathroom bending down to pick the lad from the floor Damon hoists him from the floor and into the living room setting him on the couch Damon unties the kid's shoes and throws them on the landing.

Walking back to the bedroom the woman had a blend of worried perplexion on her face. Damon steps around “no luck”

“Nmm”

the tiniest glimmer of light on her chest made Damon blink looking to her chest the woman seen his attention and quickly thrust her housecoat closed. Realising Damon began to walk around the bed and the woman began to scramble away.

‘Wait just a minute Ma’am...” Damon climbs onto the bed shoed feet and all chasing the woman as she scrambles from the room about to grab her phone she dropped it to give flight before she rams to a wall and Damon grabs hold of her shoulders.

“Stop and breath” Damons voice was firm but gentle as a hand pulls on a glimmering chain on her neck pulling it up to reveal a small key in the same shape of the padlock slot. Unclasping the chain from her neck Damon pulls her hair free before he slides the key in and unlocks the padlock from her mouth. Taking both key and lock he sets them down and unbuckles the gag from her lips.

“Oh my god... then... oh my”

“Breath Ma’am...” Damon’s voice was even calm and composed as if he was cold-blooded.

“Thank you. For well that... Uhm, who are you?”

“My name is Damon I am an associated friend of Rodney”

“Associate?” the woman asks skeptically.

“Rodney has an older brother named Tony who went to school with me” the woman gave a nod and steps back.

“What happened to my-my son?” she asks crossing her arms over her chests concealing the two digits poking through the thin fabric of her housecoat.

“I believe he was mixing his alcoholic beverages the first time I saw him he had a bottle of beer in his hand then I saw him take a tequila shot and last drink he had was pure vodka he drenched over himself more than his mouth” the boy's mother gave a solemn nod.

“Were you drinking?”

“I had one beer ma’am, I was the DD, Tony and Rodney got home okay not that you are worried” the woman gave a nod looking over Damon and she extends a hand.

“I am Jennifer” Damon shakes her hand and straightens handing her the key and padlock.

“Thank you for the help with that, you had caught me in the middle of well”

“I can see that I am sorry I figured you asleep I wanted to slip him in quietly”

“I heard the doorbell and the knock I panicked I began to uncuff my hands and I pulled the vibrator... oh my” her bright blue eyes widened enormously upon the confession.

“Calm down alright” Damon spoke and the woman blinks exhaling loudly her gaze rises to Damons and shakes her head

“This must count as the weirdest things you’ve ever seen”

“Not quite... but you know this is really something you should no do all by yourself” Jennifer's eyebrows lower curiously.

“Cuffing yourself and well doing what you want to do is fine... just make sure someone else is in the house, even if it is your son”

“You sound as you speak from experience?” Damon smiles and shrugs it aside.

“Anyway it is late I probably disturbed something good so uhm pardon my intrusion” Damon begins to walk out of the house and Jennifer follows him.

“Are you okay to drive you can sleep here if you want to?”

“No thank you, ma’am, wish you goodnight now” Damon did a tip of the hat gesture before walking for the door. Taking the key and the key holder Damon set it back by the flower bed wall setting it with the mulch before going for the truck.

“Hey!” a voice catches Damon’s attention looking to the house Jennifer came bursting from the house wearing thin cloth her beautiful skin below it all. Damon tries to keep his senses in check as he faces her.

“I was just thinking... well I have the night to myself and with my son sleeping off the booze, I am still wanting to try some bondage, and you said I shouldn’t do it alone”

“Do you think you can trust me?”
Last edited by WyattW5 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Very nice!!!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Really Good and Awesome
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am glad you liked it [mention]Trickster[/mention] and [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] I hope you like part 2

Damon asks cocking his eyebrow a quirk in his smile and Jennifer smiles “I can see you are responsible enough not to drink and drive”

“I had one beer”

“Not overindulge then” she quipped her hands were together in front holding her sheer nightdress huddling her chubby form. Her arms around her thick midsection pushing her exquisite bosom up. The nightdress barely went below her thighs only her closed legs conceals her woman parts.

“You are responsible, that is enough for the moment” Damon gave a nod before he looks to his truck “can I pull my truck into the driveway?”

“Yes, come back inside when you are done” Damon nods watching as Jennifer turns to go inside. The nightgown only just hid the curve of her bottom. Damon’s imagination played he figured it was a pair of plump surfaces.

“I think you are responsible, is that enough?” Damon simply nodded before he pulled his truck into the driveway. Slowly walking into the house Damon removed his shoes tucking them neatly onto the shoe rack. Coming back up Damon swallows nervously walking to the bedroom.

Jennifer sat naked plain as day before Damon’s green eyes. She was a beautiful woman adorable neat toes upon soft feet. Her legs sprawled down the legs, while her thighs could be considered wise, Damon knew they were only meant to hold a plump bottom.

Following her body, with his eye's her tummy was rounded from age but her bosom was pleasant as they hung now unbound her little cinnabar nipples little nubs. Her blond hair was tucked at the back of her neck. The cup of her chin held a beautiful soft cheek of which Damon was certain it would feel like velvet.

Stepping around the bed Damon stood taking his fill of her.

“So where do I start?” Jennifer asks looking up to Damon who looks around the assortment of material on the bed. There were ropes an assortment of handcuffs. And a couple of gags fashions some BDSM style others homemade cloth and tape and the like.

“Do you need to use the restroom?” Jennifer looks down on her breasts and her bosom. Before standing up and walking for the bathroom. Damon takes a moment to look over the bondage kit. The only thing missing was a pair of skin safety scissors.

“So how will you like me?” Jennifer asks and Damon glances up to her seeing her naked without any of her limbs camouflaging her form.

“I am thinking on your knees on the bed facing that wall will allow my to cuff your hands and I can move you to your belly without issue, but before you so that pick your gag”

“Pick my gag?” Jennifer asks in confusion and Damon gauges her expression before saying.

“I do not want to pick a gag you will not like so I am asking you to pick the gag” Jennifer nodded “so you are not going to go dominant master on me?”

“No, I am not into the heavy master submissive lifestyle... I just like folks tied up”

“Folks?” Jennifer asks almost a coy grin curving her lips and Damon smiles

“pick your gag” walking to the collection she grabs the ball gag feeling it under her thumb. Setting it down she feels the rubbery feeling of the microfoam tape before picking up a scarf holding it up.

“Did you ever watch Saturday morning cartoons”

“The ones where a damsel would be gagged by cloth over their mouth?” Jennifer breathes a small sigh and nods “well I would like that kind of gag, please” Damon nods and looks around the room.

“First we are going to need a mouth filler”

“A mouth filler?” Damon explains how in real life a scarf applied over one's lips does not stop the scream just muffles it and the victim could still be heard plain enough to hear the calls for help. Mouth filler would cut that down to a dull hum.

“What should we use?”

“Got any old panties that you don’t wear anymore?” Damon asks patiently and Jennifer walks to the dresser pulling out a pair of panties far too small to fit her plump bottom as it is in its state.

“Will they fill your mouth” looking to them Jennifer did the only thing she could think and stuff them in. Watching as she struggled to keep them in Damon knew she was going to start gagging already standing up Damon pulls her hand away pulls the panties from her mouth and watched her yak a few times.

“What the that is not comfortable...” Jennifer croaked Damon could only nod

“the issue was they were dry, they soaked up all the saliva in your mouth leaving you to dry cough... would you like to try these again” Damon held the soiled garment in his hand and Jennifer gave a nod

“I will try it again”

taking the panties Damon ran them under the sink with cold water before filling a small dixie mouthwash cup. Walking both out to her Damon gave her the cup of water to swirl around her mouth before they insert the panties in her mouth.

Taking the scarf she gave him and he applies the scarf over her mouth setting it just over the tip of her nose binding it at the top of her head to keep it from sliding down.

“Talk now see if it works”

“Plphf hepphf mphf... hmmphf” her eyes closed as she mumbled and her nipples hardened by the action caused an involuntary physical reaction. Her eyes were bright when she looks up at Damon. Standing up she turns around and crosses her wrists behind her back.

Taking a pair of leather cuffs bound with a small chain padlocked together Damon straps them to her wrists giving her maybe four inches of room to spread her wrists apart. Holding her by her left elbow and placing a hand below her right bosom Damon gingerly guides the woman onto the bed so as not to throw her. Setting her on the bed she rolled from her belly to look up at Damon. The gag only illuminated those beautiful blue eyes.

“Would you like me to bind your legs?’ Damon asks and Jennifer seemed to consider his question before shaking her head Damon’s gaze lowered on her curiously. Jennifer began to speak into her gag but it refused to let her speak anything understandable.

Untying the scarf and pulling the panties from her mouth Damon looks to the woman who groans with a sense of pleasure.

“I want you... to get naked and crawl in this bed with me... I want you to manhandle me... I want you to fuck me until I can’t go anymore” she spoke a solid breathy voice that gave Damon a shrill down his back.

“Do you have any condoms?”

“Bedside table there should be some in there... if you are worried about lube open the jewelry box behind my alarm clock” she breathed her nostrils wide as she exhales. Damon stood up and found the condoms easy enough opening the box Damon found a black sleep mask. Shaking his head no another time perhaps.

Removing his shirt and his pants Jennifer got to see the outline of his engorged cock as it pressed hard against the front of his boxers.

“Oh my are you happy to see me” she teased and Damon found himself blushing at the thought.

“I think it is time to gag you again” she nods opening her mouth obediently accepting the wet cloth before Damon binds the scarf over her head again pulling it up to the back of her scalp keeping it tight.

“Ophf mphf Guphf!” she exclaims rolling her eyes as Damon crawls onto the bed. First Damon kneels between Jennifer's legs teasing her for what she expects to come. But to her surprise, Damon crawls forward straddling her thigh his hands cupping her boobs thumbing her nipples.

His mouth began to kiss the sensitive skin of her belly. Jennifer’s knees rose nearly kicking Damon but he ignored it. Bringing it down Damon slowly began to trace a line from her belly to the crisp matt of hair above her sex. She was wet but Damon was not going to rush it.

Pressing the palm of his hand to her mound. The moisture was building between the soft folds. Steadily inserting his fingers inside the woman began to moan loudly. Her hips striving as if to help with his emotions. The soft voice moaning below the soft folds of fabric.

“You like this” his voice was more statement than a question but her head bobbed up and down before her eyes went big and continued to beg through her gag.

“Plephf duphf tuphfphf mphf plephf!” Damon shakes his head

“no you need to build up a little” rolling her eyes she let out a heavy groan as Damon continued to press his fingers deeper into her. Nearly fisting her when she let out a heavy gasp of release collapsing onto the soft bed. Breathing steadily her cheeks begin to rise.

“I think it is time we try something a little different” pulling the scarf from her neck and removing her mouth stuffing she groans.

“Oh my god... that was... sly you little dev” placing a hand on her mouth Damon smiles looking down on her feeling her warm breath before kissing her neck whispering.

“I would not be so quick with your tongue Mrs. Jennifer, I can perform much worst than just this” shaking her head Jennifer groans before mumbling in his hand.

“I said I wanted you to fuck me”

“And I will eventually I just thought it would be only fair seeing as I was disrupted your first attempt of some private fun” rolling her eyes Damon continued

“I figured it would irresponsible of me not to help you with your first” removing his hand from her lips she licks her lips and smiles

“Responsible is that why you are here performing a responsible action?”

“No, I am here because you invited me” nodding she smiles “what are you going to do to me now?”

“I want you to choose another gag” humming she rolls her eyes and smiles “I want your cock in my mouth” Damon shook his head “maybe later but first I think you should learn what some tape feels like”

“Oh,” she whined softly as Damon had picked up a cloth and smiles placing it into her mouth the soaked cloth before taking the white rubbery fabric. Pressing it to her lips Damon began to wrap around her mouth before ripping the tape.

“Good?” she nodded and Damon smiles pressing his lips to her tape gag. Grinning as he began to crawl back down to her thighs. His breath warm as his mouth came to her opening.

“Ohphf nohf fuphf nophf” her expression wide and blank as Damon began to kiss and suckle her dampness Damon was enjoying the taste of her as much as Jennifer was thrashing away from him. Holding her knees away from hurting him Damon smiles as he looked up to watch Jennifer squirm.

“Yuphg ephfl bluphee buphur”

Damon could only chuckle looking to the bedside table Damon smiles. Crawling forward pressing his thigh right against her womanhood. Leaning over the edge of the bed grabbing for the device. As Jennifer saw it her eyes grew wide and she began to shake her head and squeals.

“What is the matter don’t want me to play with this?”

“Yuphg ephl buph!”

“The evilest” he smirks and crawls back down using a little bit of the lube applying it to the toy's bulb and turned it on. He pressed it gently to her womanhood. Damon had her left leg pinned down but her right leg began to kick tired of it Damon set the toy aside. Watching Jennifer’s obvious relief Damon picks up some skin safe tape pulling her ankles together Damon wraps the tape around her ankles. Four wraps and her ankles were secured.

“Whuphf?”

Her eyebrows lowered until Damon raided her legs and supported her ankles on his shoulder before re-applying her vibrator to her womanhood. She fought and thrashed but Damon held firm and applied the vibrator she squeals and yells until an orgasm trembled through her body. Simply holding onto her while she thrashed was enough to wear Damon down.

When she finally stopped her wailing. She fell almost to sleep Damon smiled as she murmured sleepily before Damon unraveled her leg bindings rolled her to her side to uncuff her left hand and rebound her hands in front. Unwrapping the microfoam tape and pulling the panties out for the last time Damon tossed them into the laundry hamper in the corner of the room.

“You... are a naughty... evil menacing... little” placing a hand over her mouth gently Damon smiles

“I know I am a shameless brute, but in my defense, you sounded as if you were enjoying it” smiling the girl licks her lips and nods.

“I did enjoy it... but I am waiting for you to put that in me” she indicated Damon’s cock which was hard and ready to play. Damon looks to Jennifer her eyes closing sleepily. Smiling Damon shakes his head.

“The reason I was holding out, I was nearly ready to cum when I first put my hands on you... this time you are all mine” Damon smiles sinisterly before he crawls back and Jennifer nearly squealed.

“Oh boy... you are one...” his hand clamps over her mouth again

“I am gonna have to find a way to cure that mouth of yours though, no lady should be talking like that”

“Nmph lmphe shphf bphf phuphfin yumphf mmmphf!” Damon smiles and looks to her

“Ladies no, Cougars yes” Damon’s reply made Jennifer’s eyebrows shoot fast before Damon holds up the purple ball gag.

“I did like the looks of this one on you” rolling her eyes Jennifer sat up as best as she could. Allowing Damon to apply the ball gag.

“Oh, you sweet woman” Damon replies, applying a condom to his manhood Damon took a small handful of lube and stroked it over allowing Jennifer the pleasure of the view. Before mounting up slowly setting himself inside her the woman groaned as he set first the head and gently guided the rest with easy steady strokes. for a young man, Damon had some experience. Jennifer deduced she remembered her first few boyfriends just rammed her like a bull in heat.

Damon was not wrong however, stroking maybe three or four times she felt his muscles tense as the orgasm erupted in her. Looking to Damon she could tell the man was ready for sleep. Snuggling as close to him as she could the two fell asleep.

Early the next morning.

Damon woke. To find the bed was empty. But a happy clatter was filling the kitchen. Damon rose cleaned himself up and dressed. Before coming into the kitchen to find. Jennifer stands at the sink washing some dirty dishes. Wearing only a thin apron over her nude body.

“Someone likes that ball gag” Damon teased as he strides into the room. Jennifer turns and smiles the purple ballgag still tight in her mouth. Pretty as ever.

“Guphf mphpinf!” she chimes and Damon returns the greeting before seeing the table a hearty breakfast was laid out for one person. Damon was not sure what to think about that. Until Jennifer ushered him to the table and sat him down.

“Cuphoffee?” Damon struggled to comprehend her words for a few seconds when he did not respond she turned and ran to the coffee maker pouring a big cup and with both hands present it to Damon.

“Oh thank you... have sugar?” she nods producing a small sugar container Damon nods and asks “aren’t you going to join me? You need your food especially after that romp we had last night” Jennifer shrugged and waited for Damon to dig in.

On his plate, there were six strips of crisp bacon. Three eggs over easy, two pieces of toast, and a small cluster of tater-tots on the side. A nicer looking breakfast Damon was hard-pressed to think of anything better. Smiling he wanted to thank Jennifer and compliment her cooking. When he looks up to find her. She was not in her chair.

Looking around Damon did not expect anything amiss he figured she was likely getting clothes on or tending her ablutions. But nothing prepared him for the feeling of his trousers being unzipped and unbuttoned.

the feeling of soft hands cupping the warm skin of his manhood alerted him to Jennifer’s attention slowly intimately stroking the hard shaft of his manhood. Then he felt something damp but hard against his cock. The moan of Jennifer’s voice alerts the young man to her endearing movements along his shaft. Gripping the fork and knife as tight as he could he struggled to keep from popping his top. When she stopped. Suddenly and without warning.

Damon almost cursed looking down he did not see her or see where she had gone. When he felt it warm breath as soft lips caress his manhood. Her tongue easily moved along his shaft and the younger man slammed his hands on the table as she nursed on his cock. And this was not the gentle insecure movements of a timid girl giving her first... this was a Wanton lust. Like she had been starved.

Her tongue and lips suckled his shaft for a minute before he discharged his load. The woman locked her jaw and accepted it without complaint or growl of discomfort.

“Oh god... Jen that was” Damon struggled to look down below the table he watched as she began to zip up his pants again.

“Well, it seemed only fair... now eat your breakfast” Damon smiles and shakes his head his heart thundering in his chest as he sat up to continue eating. Jennifer sat beside him smiling pleasantly.

Curtis came stumbling from the room his eyes closed as he plopped into his chair.

“Oh my god... my... my head feels... my stomach is...”

“Well that should teach you not to drink until your body is mature enough to handle it” Jennifer speaks curtly pouring herself a glass of milk the boy looks to his mother eyebrows lower

“I thought I thought I saw you with something... something in your...”

“You imagined that I brought you home your mother was heavy in the liquor herself... she was not happy to have a stranger drag her drunk son home from illegal partying” Damon spoke failing to hide the smirk on his cheeks.

“Oh, I need to go to the bathroom” Curtis rose and rushed to the bathroom. Damon smiled as he finished his breakfast

“thank you... for everything Jennifer” Damon spoke wiping his mouth with a napkin.

“You are welcome Damon... but I have to ask... is there a chance I can see you again?” Damon looks to Jennifer in question taking a moment to think it over Damon smiles.

“So long as you are willing I would not be opposed to seeing you again” he smiles and Jennifer nods looking to the bathroom she rose and raced to a paper and pen scribbling the number and address. Before writing on the paper.

You can tie me anytime.

Pending on the reception of this story I may make a sequel.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story, thanks for posting. A very enjoyable read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Definitely make a sequel! That was a sensational story!!!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Loved this story! Would definitely enjoy a sequel :)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great story - enjoyed the change of setting and that it was unaffected by, but set up by the drunken teenage boy. Glad they did both get their reward for being responsible!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic