Caught In Bondage By My Stepmom (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pebbles94
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caught In Bondage By My Stepmom (F/F)

Post by Pebbles94 »

Hi I'm Heather. Im 27 Years old, love reading and have a curvy body type.

I have had a love affair with bondage since I was 14 years old, having always tied myself up in various positions for fun. My father passed away when I was 16, leaving my stepmother and I here alone. My real mother abandoned me when I was very little, so my step mother has always been there to fill her shoes, and I have always referred to her as "Mom".

One day when I was 19, Mom had left the house early in the morning to go to work. Knowing she'd be gone for at least 8 hours I took the opportunity to engage in self bondage, completely naked this time (something that I rarely do). As soon as she walked out the door at 8am I immediately ran to my bedroom and started pulling out everything I needed to tie myself up.

I started by stripping down completely, removing all my clothing. Then I pulled out four lengths of cotton rope and a ball gag. The ball gag itself was pretty big and would fill almost my entire mouth. Knowing that it could be a hazard I applied it rather loose, so that that I could push it out if I were to start feeling sick. After applying the gag I proceeded to set up my safety release method which consisted of a pair of scissors hanging above my bed via a string. The other end of the string was looped through a metal hook (high up on my wall) with a stocking full of ice cubes on the other end of it. The idea was that when the ice cubes melt, the stocking would then pass through the hook (being pulled by the weight of the scissors) and the scissors would drop on to my bed, where I could reach them and cut myself out of bondage.

With the gag in place, and the release method setup, I climbed on to my bed and tied each rope to one the four corner posts of my bed. Then I created a slip loop at the end of each rope that would close snugly on my limbs once I tugged on them firmly. Once the ropes were set to go, I spread my legs and slipped each foot into a rope loop and fastened them tight. Then I laid back, spreading my arms apart and slipping in each wrist. I was now fully tied up naked in a spread eagle position, unable to escape.

The initial thoughts racing through my head excited me. Mom wouldn't be back for another 8 or 9 hours and so I had all day to soak up this fun situation of being stuck and helpless. I started getting a little wet knowing that no matter how much I tried, I could not break my way out, until the the ice had melted. The ropes were pulled tight on my limbs, spreading me far apart in a rather strict tie as well. My only concern was that the ropes might leave visible marks on my wrists, and Mom might notice them and start asking questions. Little did I realize at the time, possible rope marks were the last thing I had to worry about, as the Ice in the stocking was melting at
a far slower rate than I had anticipated. I started to worry that I may be stuck here for longer than I had originally hoped for.

After a couple of hours, the ice cubes eventually melted but the stocking became stuck on the metal hook, preventing the scissors from dropping within my reach. I started to panic and all good feelings were drastically subsiding at this point. "What if I cant get out?" I thought myself while looking up at the wall. "Crap, what if Mom comes back and finds me like this?" I was really starting to freak out and had no idea how to fix the situation. My spirit was crushed and my thoughts were swimming in regret, wishing this never happened.

As the hours went by, my bondage was beginning to get painful. My arms and legs were starting to ache from being tied apart for so long and I had a growing urge to urinate, which just added to my list of problems. All I could do was stare at the clock across the room and pray that time would go faster, as I just wanted it be over.

At about 5pm I heard the front door unlock and my heart instantly filled with dread. "This is it" I kept thinking to myself as I waited in anticipation to be found by Mom. I could hear her dropping her bags on the kitchen table before she started calling my name.

"Heather, I bought ravioli for dinner, I hope thats okay." She called out from the kitchen.

I didn't try and call back, I just laid there in silence, hoping that she would think Im napping or something. At this stage I was trying to buy myself more time to escape on my own, even thought my last 20 attempts hadn't been successful. The last thing I want is for Mom to walk in here and see me, especially because Im naked and spread out. However my hopes were short lived as I heard her calling out yet again, saying "Heather are you here?". Again I remained quiet, hoping she would leave me alone for a while.

Ten minutes had passed by since she stopped calling out to me. Then I heard her knocking on my bedroom door, asking me if I was awake and wanting dinner. At that moment I gave up on trying to be quiet as my need to urinate was becoming too strong. I pushed out the ball gag with my tongue and replied with "I need help". She then opened the door and gasped upon seeing me all tied up. For a brief moment she quickly exited the room in shock, abruptly shutting the door behind her. Then after a minute or two she opened the door again and stared at me, shaking her head in disappointment.

"You did this to yourself didn't you?" She asked.
I just nodded my head in shame while trying not to make eye contact with her.
She then proceeded to lecture me about how dangerous self-bondage can be and told me that my release mechanism was garbage because it had clearly failed.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.
She looked down upon me and said "No, just disappointed".
"What if the house caught fire, or somebody broke in while I was gone'?
Trying not to argue with her I just turned my vision else where and said "I know, Im sorry Mom".

"I dont mind you doing this kind of thing, but for the love of god just don't do it alone" she said.
Immediately I looked at her with a confused look written on my face and said "Okay Mom, but I dont really have anybody to do it with".

"Then let me supervise you at least. Its not like I haven't seen you naked before". She replied.
I just nodded my head at this point. I didn't like the idea of her supervising me, but I was willing to give it a try, if it just kept her from lecturing me.

"Good" she said as she softly ran her fingers through my hair in an effort to comfort me.
"Can you please let me out now Mom?" I asked her with flushed look of embarrassment across my face.
"Oh no, you're gonna stay in here for a while longer I think. You need to understand how serious this is".
Then suddenly she tightened the ball gag so that I couldn't speak, and rested her hand on my breast.

"You're gonna be good and do as I tell you, aren't you?" She asked.
I just nodded my head once again, before she stood up and left the room. The room was starting to get dark, as the sun outside was begging to fall below the horizon. I had no idea how long she planned to leave me there and my urge to urinate was now so strong that I ended up wetting the bed.

For a brief moment there I was beginning to get horny again, knowing that Ive just wet myself and Im helpless to do anything about it. Somehow the thought of this turned me on. However after enduring several more hours of bondage I began to cry, as I lay bound in my own urine, completely immersed in darkness.

At around 10pm, Mom finally returned to the room and untied me. She then pulled me in close and cuddled me for the longest time afterwards. I relieved to say the least. Emotions of both sadness and joy were flooding my brain as tears gently rolled down the side of my face.

"Thank you Mom" I said as I rested my head on her chest, with her arms locked around me.
"Its okay Heather, the next time we play though, I promise to to incorporate some fun stuff" she said while looking down at me with a slight smile on her face.

I glanced over at my toy drawer for a brief moment, wondering what she meant by "fun stuff".
Was she going to use my vibrators?

As I laid in bed that night, trying to fall asleep, I couldn't help but wonder what was to come next...
and in some strange way, the thought of this excited me.

The End.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A very intriging story which you have posted here. Are you planning on continuing it?
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

First off, congratulations on your first story! The forum can never have too many authors... and on top of that, this is a very good story. I'd love to read what happened the next time you played with your stepmom - and what kind of 'fun stuff' did she have in mind?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Lovely read!
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

This is a super cute story! Something about the step-mom dynamic is super enjoyable for me.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Super Cute and Adorable Little Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Jake78045
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jake78045 »

Awesome!
Pebbles94
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pebbles94 »

I'm glad you all like it. At this stage I have no plans to make a continuation of this story, however I'll be sure to post a second half If I change my mind.

I do have more concepts that I wish to develop later down the pipeline though.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

great story. hope you post more.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a very nice beginning. You say you don't have plans to continue. Yet your story is so open to continuation. For at least one, I do hope that you will reconsider. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Just found this wonderful.story. excellent
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, thanks for sharing!
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

Awesome story.
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Your first story? It reads like a pro :)
RobynRoped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobynRoped »

This is a fantastic story! I think most all of us that do or have done self bondage have had those worries of what if you get caught or get stuck and get caught so those of us that do that sort of thing can easily relate to the feelings which for me made the story a better/more engaging read. Thanks for posting it and hope to read more of your stuff sometime
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic