A DREAM COME TRUE (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Wow! This was an intense mummification, and our poor narrator is supremely helpless! I am very excited to see what the father has in store.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Nooooo! That's not allowed to be it 😭 this is pretty good so far, that kid ain't going ANYWHERE lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

I’m so pumped for a handgag :D
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Man that is a lot of tape! I can't imagine how tight it feels. Just thinking about the tape being taken off.... oof. Probably going to get a waxing. As unconfortable as this situation is right now, I imagine the questions are going to be worse.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Poor kid is done for now haha. Wonder if he’ll resist and get some smelly torment to pry those answers loose.

The detail for the tape mummification process is extraordinary, so far this tale is super hot
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The kid is so lucky to have such an understaing father. I hoper he would spent many weeks in a happy bondage :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Another wonderful story sir. I'm really anxious to know how our dear captive's mouth will be kept silent after this conversation with his father, after all, a mummification without a gag is not a complete job
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, GUYS!

REAL GLAD SO MANY OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS!
CHAPTER V IS COMING OUT SOON!
STAY TUNED!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Can't wait bondagefreak! :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART V - HELPLESS

Dad spent the next ten minutes smoothing down my duct tape prison and making sure I was comfortably wrapped and secured.

I tried complaining about the tightness of it all, but the man just wouldn't listen or take my complaints into advisement. My mouthy lip-smacking actually had the adverse effect of making him believe my mouth hole was too liberal and too permissive.

Dad didn't like mouthy prisoners.

The sound of his heavy duty, ultra sticky duct tape soon echoed across the bedroom walls and roared into my tape-clad ears. I squirmed and groaned in an attempt to get away, but aside from being able to wiggle my socked toes around, my efforts yielded no results.

I was quite literally powerless to do anything as the domineering construction worker squatted down over my face and used his giant hands and fingers to pry some of the silvery adhesive off the roll.

I watched him tear the foot-long strip into smaller pieces and watched as he expertly plastered them onto my face, surrounding my protesting mouth and smoothing the tape down with his large thumbs.

I groaned and tried telling him to stop, but could hardly speak with all the tape muzzling my face up.
I fought and used every muscle in my body to try and get away, but it quickly dawned upon me that I couldn't move more than a micron in any direction. Even my attempts to turn my head left and right proved completely futile.

I couldn't squirm away and I couldn't budge!
The only thing I COULD do was wiggle my toes around and move my lips a little.

Dad took his time plastering the mighty powerful duct tape over my face, reinforcing it's hold over my jaw and covering every visible bit of skin in the process.

Tape was smoothed down over my upper lip, covering up the small amount of skin that had been visible below my nostrils. More tape was then carefully applied beneath my bottom lip, and then finally both sides of my mouth were met with a similar fate.

"'MMmmppph...mnnnoooo!"

The next thing that came under attack were my nostrils.

My nose was already hidden beneath layers of sticky adhesive, but for some reason, that longer seemed to satisfy my dad at all. More duct tape was torn off the roll, and my silvery facial restraint kept getting tighter and more restrictive.

By the time my muscular captor was done with me, the only parts of my face you could see, save for my eyes, were my lips.

The duct tape muzzle was now so tight around my mouth that my lips were being forced into an awkward puckered-up position.

I could flap them around a little and get some sounds out, but would be very hard-pressed to provide the man with intelligible answers to the questions I knew he was gonna be asking.

Not only that! The once generous space that had been allotted to keep my nostrils free and clear was now reduced to a puny sniff-hole! It was just large enough to get some air in.

Dad was giving me nothing but the absolute bare essentials.
And I knew that prisoners were granted absolutely NO freedoms in his books.

Satisfied with his work, the man gave me a gentle pat on the cheek and used his thick fingers to tease me by pinching my nostrils shut.

I cried out and struggled against my bonds, but he just laughed at the fact that I couldn't budge my head at all, or do anything to escape his giant, smothering fingers.

I was completely and utterly defenseless.
My puny sniff hole was at his mercy, and so was my mouth.

Aside from my eyes and lips, the only part of me that hadn't been swallowed up by the tape yet was my feet.
And by the look my dad was giving them, I had a feeling they weren't going to retain their freedom for much longer.

"You tryin' to go somewhere, boi?! Eh? You tryin' to escape?!" he growled, feigning seriousness but being unable to stop himself from chuckling as he took position near my soles and sat right next to them.

When he picked my bound ankles up and placed them into his warm lap, my body weight shifted and the back of my head found itself being pressed even further inside my father's supremely thick down pillow.

Fearing what was to come, I foolishly wiggled my feet around and tried getting away.
But instead of carrying me to safety, my frantic toe-curling efforts had the absolute adverse effect of driving my dad even FURTHER into his domineering role.

"Yup. I think those little feet or yours are trying make a run for it, kiddo." he spoke, a concept that we both knew made absolutely no sense considering how tightly I was wrapped from my ankles up.

All I could do was grunt in protest when I saw the brute reach down for the jumbo roll of tape and grab it.

"Dddaaaahhhhdd...mnnnnoph!" I immediately cried out.

"Sorry, son. But you're not goin' anywhere. Not under MY watch." he said, before swiftly using his teeth to unwind the end of the tape, and then plaster it onto my already hopelessly taped up ankles.

I fought and grunted, but the extra wide, sticky material was pulled taut and wrapped around my ankles, again and again.

My feet continued wiggling up and down, but things suddenly took a turn for the worse when thick, calloused fingers reached inside my white no-show socks.

The thin fabric was swiftly torn off, and out came my freshly-showered and very much helpless size 8* soles.

That's when all hell broke loose.

TO BE CONTINUED.

* Size 8 US = Size 40.5 EU, Size 7 UK/AUS/NZ

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART VI?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Excellent chapter!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This dad's commitment to inescapability is admirable! The fact that his captive is already nearly immobile is not enough, and he wants more. I'm definitely hoping for a true gag soon, once they've had their conversation and our poor narrator has been turned into a giant silver cocoon.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Dad is definitely taping his son up to the fullest extent possible. No way out, barely able to speak and his nose reduced to a mere sniff hole.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Can't imagine that sniff hole and mouth won't be put to good use pretty soon! Dad sure isn't leaving any room for freedom!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VI - THE RUSE

I'd stumbled upon quite a few tickling videos during my online searches for content featuring bound and gagged guys. I didn't really have a thing for tickling, but some of those videos were nice.

Not thinking of myself as being a particularly ticklish person, I usually rolled my eyes and scoffed whenever I read stories involving intense tickle-torture scenarios.

Victims squirming and pissing their pants from laughter?
That had to be an exaggeration, right?

Wrong!

What my dad put me through next was just about the most torturous ordeal I had ever experienced in my eighteen years of living.

I can't even begin to explain the urgency to escape I felt when his fingers brushed against my defenseless soles.

The sensation it provoked was unlike anything I'd ever imagined.
And it didn't help that my dad had these really huge hands and big, beefy fingers.

Had his skin been as soft as that of an office worker, the tickling ordeal might not have been so torturous.
But this man was no mere office worker, and his fingers weren't soft and smooth.

They were thick, rough and hardened.
His nails were short, but as you might expect, the skin around them was dry and coarse.

The skin the lined the bottom of my soles, however, was perfectly soft and silky.
The perfect combo.
*Sigh*

But you wanna know what the worst part of this living nightmare was?

It was unplanned and accidental.
That's right.

Dad had NO intention of tickling me silly.
And yet, that's exactly what he ended up doing.

After removing my socks, all he did was place my bound ankles up on his lap and reach for the roll of duct tape so he could mummify me up completely.

Unfortunately for me, Lady Luck was NOT smiling upon me that day.

Through a pure stroke of misfortune, an accidental brushing from dad's thumb caused me to yelp out through my mouth hole and sent my toes scurrying in panic.

As soon as that happened, dad frowned and looked at me through the eye slots he'd left in my duct tape mask.

"Are you tickling, boy?" he asked, the smirk on his face and the tone of his voice betraying no small amount of poorly-concealed malice.

My father didn't even give me a moment to answer. He didn't need to.
Instead of wrapping his jumbo tape around my sensitive feet, the man tossed to roll back down to the bed and used his index finger to scratch the center of my left sole.

"Mmmnnnpphhhtsss..." I cried out, struggling inside my excruciatingly tight mummy prison and finding myself unable to stop from voicing out a set of panicked cries though my restrictive peep hole.

Dad stopped. Then he did the repeated the process, causing another series of panicked cries to escape my puckered lips.

"Oh, I think I got myself a ticklish prisoner." he chuckled, filling the room with the sound of his deep, masculine laughter.

"Mmmmhhpp...mmnnoooo!" I protested, struggling and protesting inside the maddening cocoon of pallet wrap and duct tape.

My attempts to cry out and flee were valiant. But all of in was completely pointless.
The only thing my struggling accomplished was to get my dad even MORE pumped up.

"Haha, yeaaaah! I've got a REAL ticklish prisoner." he continued, brushing his coarse fingers across my soles and laughing heartily while I cried and screamed for mercy.

Dad wrapped his huge left arm around my bound ankles, locked them under his armpit, and then shifted his position and put all his weight down on top of them.

As soon as his brutish fingers touched my skin, I exploded with laughter, and so did my dad.

I laughed and screamed and begged for him to stop, but he just didn't care.
Dad's huge fingers dug into my soft soles and drove me to the edge of insanity.
And when I say "dug" I really mean "DUG!"

The man was an absolute MENACE.
He poked, prodded, tickled and scratched every part of my soles and nearly made me piss myself and pass out from sheer exertion.

His fuckin' stupid industrial duct tape did a marvelous job a keeping my screams and movements to a minimum.
Even though my lips hadn't been covered yet, I could barely get an intelligible sounding word out because of all the tape that was wrapped around, over and under my head and face.

Dad continued teasing me like that for what seemed like an eternity.
And by the time he was done with me, I was reduced to nothing more than a heaving, whimpering worm.

"You had enough of that for now?" he asked, using the front of his forearm to wipe the sweat off his brow and causing me to cough through my mouth hole and whimper for mercy like I never had before.

"Yeeeshhh dhhaaad! Plllsssh! Mnnooo mooore!" I groveled.

"You sure you ain't ready for round two, kiddo?" he chuckled, moving menacingly towards my feet and causing me to squeal in terror.

"Mnnnnhhoo! Mnnnnhhooooo!" I cried out.

Dad just laughed before finally getting up off the bed and informing me that my feet would remain untaped and at his disposal for as long as he deemed fit.

I made a low whimpering noise to convey apprehension, but my domineering captor appeared unmoved by my sudden fearful display.

"Now I'm gonna go grab a beer, and I DON'T wanna hear a peep from you, son." he warned, alerting me to the fact that it must've been closing in on noon. Dad usually took a cold beer at lunchtime.

"If you start making a fuss or try calling for help, I'm gonna tape your fuckin' mouth shut and I'm gonna tickle you 'till you piss yourself. Is that understood, boy?" he growled, causing me to whimper anew and signal my unconditional obedience.

"Yhheessh dhhad."

"Good boy." he commended, walking over to me and putting his large hand on top of my heavily taped up head. "Now you just sit tight and you stay quiet. When I come back in here, I'm gonna pull my tablet out, and then we're gonna take a look at some of those websites you've been visiting recently."

My eyes went wide and I swallowed hard upon hearing those words.
I gave my dad a fearful look, but all I could see in his eyes was a solemn look of determination.
He was determined, and he was serious.
And as for me? Well....I was just mortified.

Dad left to grab his beer from the kitchen fridge, and I just lay there, unable to move, unable to run out of his room or even escape his bed.

Being confronted about my online searches was just about one of my worst fears.
And yet here I was. Stuck. Captured. Trapped by my own father.

Normally I would've ran off and stayed at a friend's place for a few days.
But this time would be different.
This time there'd be no running off. No escaping.

The man of the house had doubly make certain of that.
His boy was going nowhere.

All I could do was just lie there and wait for my trial to begin.

TO BE CONTINUED.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART VII?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Such a hot chapter
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Always nice to see a trussed-up prisoner getting tickled by a hunk! Poor kid, having to be confronted with his search history. Especially all vulnerable to being tickled...

Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Exciting!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Oh no not the internet history!!! Anything but that! :twisted:

BTW Your new banner for Bound and Gagged with Zack is super hot! Such a good picture of him :)
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Just loving this . more please.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 done, and I'm sold. Sign me up, especially if I get to read the rest while similarly mummified!! 😎😎😎
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago FUCK!
My thoughts EXACTLY as I was nearing the end of the chapter!!

"Fuck yes! Ohhhh fuck yes. Fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes!!!!" <-- my thoughts translated into quasi-English 😋
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago I'm conflicted. On the one hand, ...

On the other hand, ...
Why not both? 😈😈😈
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Trust me. You'd be shitting your pants too had you been the one in my place.
Oh, no. No no no, I would definitely not be shitting my pants... I would be doing something else in my pants though, which of course he knows quite well since he is too!

I'm only a year away from being twice his age, but no matter, there is NOTHING short of mortal fear for life which would keep my boner down in this circumstance, father as the captor or not! Well, I suppose a small cage might keep it down... and now he's experiencing some of my frustration!! 😂😂😂
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Mr. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], this is _exquisite_!

There are a number of directions I can imagine you taking this, and really no matter where you go next with it, I have every reason to believe it's going to continue to be fantastic! I believe this not _just_ because of your reputation, but also because of how very very good this story is already all on its own!!

In case there's any confusion: I'm a #fan 🥳🥳
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic