A DREAM COME TRUE (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I hate tickling, every time my boyfriend does it to me, we end up having to undo the bondage because tickling not only makes me laugh, but after a while I also start coughing/choking. And that's when I don't get enough air and simply have to sit upright until all is well again. Yet somehow I can't teach the guy not to tickle me.

Oh dear, his dad knows what websites he visits? Always use incognito mode or clear the browser's history, boy!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see so many of you are still enjoying this!

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago I hate tickling, every time my boyfriend does it to me, we end up having to undo the bondage because tickling not only makes me laugh, but after a while I also start coughing/choking. And that's when I don't get enough air and simply have to sit upright until all is well again. Yet somehow I can't teach the guy not to tickle me.

Oh dear, his dad knows what websites he visits? Always use incognito mode or clear the browser's history, boy!
I can't say I blame the guy.
You'd have a VERY hard time teaching me not to tickle you as well, were I in his shoes 8-)

Unfortunately for our little 18-year-old man, deleting the browser history doesn't change the fact that a wifi/home internet network administrator can view the sites that have been visited by other devices using his/her internet connection.
Of course, it's fairly tedious and requires some technical skill.
But I'm afraid there's no way outta this for our captive mummy-boi 8-)

On a sidenote, I still can't believe you're actually reading one of my father/son tales.
You were the LAST person on here who I thought would enjoy this!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago On a sidenote, I still can't believe you're actually reading one of my father/son tales.
You were the LAST person on here who I thought would enjoy this!
You're right about that and I'm surprised myself. But it's because of you that I started reading this (I highly esteem you and your writings) and you write the story in such a way that I simply get pulled into it.

I still don't get turned on by a father-son bondage story when looking primarily at the father-son dynamics. Bondage for me is really close to sex and with a father-son story that messes up my thoughts. But as I said earlier, there are also so many elements I do truly enjoy reading about in this story, as you can tell from what I wrote in my comments. If I would turn away from stories which contain elements I don't like, there would be no stories left, I'm afraid.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Sounds like this little punk deserves it. Very excited to hear what will happen to him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VII - A PACKED ITINERARY

My uncompromising captor wasn't kidding when he said we'd be delving into my Internet track history.
Despite my vehement protests, the man explored many of the sites I'd visited during the last couple weeks and managed to dig up more truths than I originally thought him capable of.

The ordeal began when my father entered the room and called me by my tugstories.com username.

"Alright Tape_gagged_boy02, time for daddy to learn all those dark secrets you've been hiding." he announced, nearly causing me to shit my pants, so to speak.

As soon as I heard those words, I instantly knew I was in a LOT more trouble than I originally believed.

A brief bout of absolutely USELESS struggling ensued as dad walked over to his computer desk and grabbed his tablet.

Aside from wiggling my toes and getting my mummified form to squirm left and right by almost a whole centimeter, my attempts to break free and summon every ounce of strength I had left, proved utterly futile.

I could've been Superman in his strongest and most muscular incarnation, and it still wouldn't have mattered.
Even he wouldn't have been able to move a single or muscle or manage to escape my father's over-the-top, head-to-toe mummification!

Unconcerned by my wild attempts to get away and quite literally unmoved about the fact that I CLEARLY didn't wanna be here or be subjected to his questions, dad grabbed his tablet, turned it on and then made his way over to where I was lying, in the center of his giant King sized bed.

"Oh you really don't look too happy about being here, son." he chuckled, moving one of the pillows up to provide him with some support as he sat his huge bums down and rested his back against the bed's cushioned headboard.

"Mnnoooph! Dhhhaaadd, I rllyyy dhon wanna dvoo thssss!" I cried out, struggling to break free and desperately trying to get some words out past the uncompromisingly strict opening the man had granted my mouth.

Dad just smirked and looked at me with a look that betrayed little sympathy.
"Then all you have to do is walk away and leave, kiddo." he invited, paying me no heed as I groaned and tried to do just that.

I'd be going nowhere.
That much was certain.

"Alright, so I actually had to look at your search records from a few months back to finally find out who you were on tugstories.com. Once I found the date of your first visit to the site, it only took me a few minutes to search through the membership list and go through the profiles of those who'd registered that same week." he explained.

"Anyways, Tape_gagged_boy wouldn't have been my first guess, but putting the last two letters of your year of birth behind that was a dead giveaway, son." he continued, chuckling at the fact that my username was complimented with the numbers "02" at the end of it.

Fuck!

"Of course, I had no way of knowing it was you until I actually started going through some your posts. Turns out you even wrote a story about me and the burglars that broke into our cottage four years ago. Now I know I'm your dad and all, but it's always been just you and me, kiddo. I really wish you would've told me about these strange urgings of yours, WITHOUT me having to find out about them on my own."

"Dhhhad. Plllsss! Pllsss dvoont dvoo thsss!" I whimpered, knowing full well that the man was gonna turn me inside out and find out loads of stuff I didn't want him to know.

"I'm sorry, son. But as your father, it's my job to know what's going on with you. What you did the other day was really fuckin' dangerous." he explained, talking about the regrettable self-bondage predicament I'd put myself in last week.

"I don't wanna see you EVER trying a stunt like that again, and as part of your punishment for tying yourself up, I'm gonna learn everything there is to know about you. No more secrets!" he announced, promptly causing me to moan and groan once more.

"Alright, so here's what we're gonna do, son. Daddy's gonna go through each and everyone of your 173 forum posts, and when he's done, he's gonna open the link you posted on your profile and visit that Tumblr page to see what you've been up to on there."

As soon as I heard the day's itinerary, I broke down into a series of screams and yells, violently protesting this gross violation of my privacy.

Dad paid little heed to my angry protests and simply pulled my hopelessly mummified body up against his own seated form, wrapped his huge legs around the lower half of my body, and then pushed the back of my head down against the left side of his very broad, very thick chest.

"Just like old times." he said, no doubt talking about the way in which I used to cuddle up against his huge body back when he used to read me my bedtime stories as a kid.

My wild attempts to cry out and protest were finally cut short when dad held his tablet up against my heavily sealed up abdomen, and brought his other hand down, directly on top my face.

"Mnnoo! Mnno dhhaaah. Shhhttop! I dohmmmmm...mmmghhg...mmmh" was the last thing that came out of my mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART VIII?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Nice continuation. Wonder what he’ll find!

Even though I’m not into the dad/son thing (same reasons as Sniffmyfeet), this story is well written, hot, and the mummification is awesome!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, wonderful! Finally a gag for our erstwhile narrator. I wonder if his father will get any ideas from his posts about how to give his son a fun punishment. Maybe some tickling for Tape_gagged_boy02?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hahahaha In a nutshell the son is fucked. I would like to see the Dad reading the posts out loud in front of the son. :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago ... I would like to see the Dad reading the posts out loud in front of the son. :lol:
Yassssssssss!!! 😂😂😂😂
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Epic cliffhanger
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

I both love how you keep teasing this story out to us but it also drives me mad with want :lol: . Cant wait to see how this story develops with these two characters.

Also I too want to see the dad read the posts out loud to his son.

God I couldnt think of anything worse than being in this situation
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Haha, I like what you did there by including this website in the dad's list. I'm intrigued by the amount of digging he did into his son's internet history. It truly seems that all the secrets will be revealed. :oops: It's actually scary; let's hope no one I know finds out about my membership of this site or the same thing could happen to me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GLAD TO SEE SOME OF YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING THIS!
Several members are going to have their usernames called out in the next chapter.
Dad is going to turn this forum inside out in the hopes of learning what his good-for-nothing son has been up to.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
GLAD TO SEE SOME OF YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING THIS!
Several members are going to have their usernames called out in the next chapter.
Dad is going to turn this forum inside out in the hopes of learning what his good-for-nothing son has been up to.
👀
Interesting breaking of the 4th wall (I think)!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago It's actually scary; let's hope no one I know finds out about my membership of this site or the same thing could happen to me.
One could only hope!! 😍😍😍😍
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m not really into the dad/son apect normally but the details of the mummification are so great I can look past that. Really looking forward to seeing how far into the search history dad has looked. Can’t wait for the continuation of this story and to see where it goes.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The things you can find in the browser history (or the router history for that matter). Now I know why my sons wanted data plans on their phones :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago I’m not really into the dad/son apect normally but the details of the mummification are so great I can look past that. Can’t wait for the continuation of this story and to see where it goes.
First [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention], then [mention]TiedNW[/mention] and now you?
I'm thrilled to see so many of my readers who normally have an aversion to father/son tales actually finding this one stomachable and enjoyable!

Now the only ones missing are [mention]Pup[/mention] and [mention]Ossassin[/mention] ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VIII - A "HANDS-ON" DAD

In all the months I'd spent reading stories and talking to handgag enthusiasts like Harlequinn22, Dahanband and CorbD91, I never actually realized how utterly infuriating a handgag could actually be.
Sure it sounds all hot when you're sitting down in front of your computer and playing out a kidnap fantasy scenario in your head. But fantasy and real life are two very different things, or so I was starting to learn.

In any case, dad's silencing grip over my face was neither fun, nor amusing.

As a kid, that sort of thing would've made me laugh.
As a twelve-year-old pre teen, I might've found it a bit funny.
As a fifteen year old, I would've found it downright humiliating.
But now, as a young man slowly emerging into adulthood, I found the whole concept totally unacceptable and extremely insulting.

Had I been silenced during a planned TUG session or maybe even by one of my playful buddies from school, it would've probably been different.

But being silenced by my own father?
And against my own will no less!
No. That was completely undesirable and offensive.

It also didn't help that my dad probably had the biggest, thickest hands I'd ever seen.

Even as a younger guy, his hands had been particularly large and meaty.
But with over two decades of full time construction work under his belt, the man's palms and fingers had thickened to the point of becoming veritable bear-sized paws.

"Mmmggphh...mmmggpphhggmm..." I screamed, desperately trying to call for help and protest through his extremely thick, talk-proof palm.

Dad's hand covered everything from my chin, right up to the bottom of my eyes.

Of course, he was all too oblivious to the sheer trouble his huge, smothering palm was giving me.
And that was part of what made the whole thing so damnably infuriating!

He had tricked me.
Trapped me inside his room by wrapping me up in that escape-proof pallet wrap, and sealing my fate with that crazy fat, super sticky duct tape of his.

My arms were pinned down to my sides, my legs and ankles were taped together, I had no way to escape and no way to defend myself.

Dad had only announced the day's itinerary once I was completely wrapped up.
And he waited for me to be totally defenseless and at his mercy before wrapping my head up and sealing my face shut.

Only my eyes and nostrils were allowed to retain their full use.
My mouth and jaw had slowly but steadily fallen prey to the silencing effects of his strict muzzling.
My lips were permitted to spew useless grunts and noises, but with the overly-strict taping he'd imposed upon me, articulate speech had become nothing short of a minor miracle.

I couldn't move. I couldn't budge. I couldn't squirm.
I couldn't do ANYTHING to stop him from scrutinizing the home internet router activity and digging through my personal search history.

I tried telling him to stop, tried telling him it wasn't right.
But instead of allowing me what little freedom my lips had left, the man just clamped his gigantic hand over my face and used his own oversized palm to shut me up and impose his desire for silence on top of me.

I'd have much rather been gagged with duct tape.
At least then it wouldn't have been so personal and it wouldn't have made me feel so pathetic and feeble.

Put yourself in my shoes and try to imagine just how demeaning and insulting this whole thing was.
Me, a fully grown eighteen-year-old high school graduate, attempting to protest an injustice and call out for help, only to be physically silenced by my own father's huge, smothering hand.

I wanted to talk!
I wanted his stupid hand off my face!

I tried to call out for help and went absolutely stark crazy when the man clamped his enormous, fleshy palm over my face. But no matter how hard I tried, my screams weren't making it out past his oversized hand.
Not only that. Father's grip was so large and thick that I could hardly breathe or draw breath under it.

I was being muted, silenced, muffled out and smothered against my will.

I was super angry and real concerned about those forum posts, but my quasi-inability to breathe quickly took precedence over that and pretty soon the only concern in my head was getting enough air in my lungs.

Frustratingly enough, dad didn't take our great size difference into account and kept my puny face smothered up inside his huge hand for well beyond an hour.

The man placed his tablet stand on top of my abdomen and used his free hand to navigate the web and open up my tugstories.com profile. He went straight to my oldest post and took it from there, reading my own written words to me out loud, while using his other hand to keep me completely mute and silent.

I was beyond myself with shame, but rather than pay attention to his words, I ended up having to focus most of my energy on getting enough air inside my lungs. Considering how humiliating listening to him would've been, maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.

My laboured sniffs were punctuated with the occasional muffled yelp, protesting the fact that my lungs were burning and that I couldn't breathe properly.

Of course, those frantic pleas went unheard and unheeded, which only resulted in me sniffing harder and futilely trying to fight my body-hugging, escape proof cocoon.

I wanted out, but my dad didn't care.
He was gonna read me every single one of my forum posts and then dig even further onto my Tumblr.
And I had absolutely NO choice but to just lie there and fight for air inside his huge hand, waiting and sniffing in complete and utter silence.

For my eighteen-year-old self, things couldn't have been any more humiliating.

TO BE CONTINUED.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART IX?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Wow that was a very intense chapter. Love the hand smothering descriptions , and the need to concentrate on breathing. you sir have a very wicked mind. and i thank you for it.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This was a wonderful handgagging scene! I love the thorough description of each aspect, from the helplessness to the struggle to breathe! And the further humiliation of knowing his dad is finding out all his naughty secrets! I can't wait to see his reactions!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Simply loved this chapter and your descriptions of the unwanted hand gag. The son is focused on breathing throughout having to listen to his dad uncover his secret online identity. :roll: Humiliation maximus!

One could only hope that Dad reads/uncovers something his son likes and just decides to dominate him directly, as he is already tied up and all... :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Wonder what he’ll find next
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Love it ;) ;)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am flattered that you thought of me BondageFreak but father/son just really puts me off a piece, don't worry I do make a point of checking everything you put out. Still though thank you, having said that pallet wrap is always a fun concept.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic