A DREAM COME TRUE (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Oooo, a shout out! Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , amazing chapter. I love how descriptive it is, as well as the dad/son nature, very domineering! Tightly wrapped up in a big guys limbs complete with a firm handgag, I wouldn't have any complaints at all, I'd happily lay there all day!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Well, c'mon, man! get on with it! ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comments so far, folks!
Glad so many of you are still reading and enjoying this.

I'm out of town, visiting relatives for a few days, but looking forward to getting the next scene published when I get back.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, that hand gag seems pretty tight. I just love how detailed the description is. I really enjoyed this chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Can’t wait for next chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

privateandrews wrote: 3 years ago Wow that was a very intense chapter. Love the hand smothering descriptions , and the need to concentrate on breathing. you sir have a very wicked mind. and i thank you for it.
When it comes to gags (and handgags) you and I are very much alike, good Sir.
I have been a HUGE fan of your videos for a long time, and can only hope that others on here will search for your videos and fall in love with your work.

Our knots, ropework and gagging methods are extremely similar, and I must say, I've taken quite a few hints from you since discovering your online collection a few years back.

I realise you probably don't get a lot of comments on ThisVid or on the other hosting sites you host your videos on.
But know that you are being followed by MANY in the M/M bondage community.

SeriousMaleBondage and all those other popular studios are real nice and quaint.
But when I'm in the mood for some REAL bondage, PrivateAndrews is definitely my go to.

BoundInJeans and Bondissimo also peek my interest on occasion.
But you outpace both of them by a milestone.

Because of the nature of the sites in which your videos are hosted on, I do not have the luxury of sharing links here.
But I'm sure many of my regular readers will be paying attention to this post and doing their own little homework to find your stuff out there 8-)

For those who don't know him, PrivateAndrew's skill in trussing up and gagging guys would earn him a place right next to Nick and Zack in the Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag character cast.

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Well that is a very nice response to my recently put out to the world videos. I have to thank many people in the last 20 years for storys i have read that have then made me act out the videos you guys see. MY love of the kidnap and desperate male in danger scenario have been with me since i was a young one , i could not get enough of the black and white films and clillhanger type stuff . . Can I also say i am getting alot of responses to things and i apologise to anyone i am not responding to. Remember i like to have a "straight" guy all trussed up and gagged. and i think you all know i mean GAGGED, xxxxxx
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just thought I'd give you guys a brief update about why this story seems to have stalled.

The user this story was being written for and dedicated to (The WinterShuffle) left the forum a short while ago, resulting in my dwindling motivation to continue "A DREAM COME TRUE".

I'm not abandoning this project, and will definitely be completing it (hopefully before the end of this year).
Hopefully the user this was being dedicated to will have rejoined our ranks by then.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great news, guys! Less than three days after posting about my dwindling interest in this tale, my little buddy [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] is back! Looks like we'll be revisiting this tale sooner than expected.

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Absolutely ecstatic to hear this story is being continued. Cant wait to see what happens next!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Still waiting! C'mon, buddy! C'mon!! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention]
I will try to find the necessary motivation to bring this tale to completion, but given that this story was dedicated to a member who has once against chosen to ghost the board, my motivation for doing so is at all time low.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other works to choose from, and I'm still publishing quite a bit of new content every week.

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Really hope this story gets a continuation. It is definitely one of my favourites on the board.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic