QUARANTINE GAMES - M/F - CHAPTER 13 IS NOW UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Well that sounds spicy 🔥 I wouldn't mind being in Sean's shoes, or rather ropes ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I think it is Eves turn to be tied up.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 - Every Which Way But Loose

Sean struggled against the ropes binding him but Eve had tied him too securely. The ropes creaked but did not give way. Voiceless and sightless, he tried to relax but found himself wondering what else Eve was planning to do to him.

Sean’s Thoughts:

Gosh, there’s no escaping these ropes. And these scarves make me feel so helpless. I can breathe, thank God, but I can’t talk or see. Now what?

Suddenly, Sean felt a warm hand caress his exposed cock. It stroked him to full hardness once again. It caressed his cock and his balls making him groan in anticipation. However, the hand disappeared and he sighed with relief as he was released from the hogtie. He stretched his legs but that was all the freedom he was allowed.

He heard Eve’s voice say, “Now I want you to feel everything!” Eve caressed his bound and naked torso. Her long hair tickled and stimulated his skin. Eve kissed his silk-encased lips. She showered kisses and nips down his neck towards his chest. She licked his nipples bringing out a sigh of pleasure. Sean had no choice but to helplessly receive the worship that only served to inflame his desire.

“You are so delectable, darling, especially when you’re tied up and helpless like it,” said Eve as her kisses went down Sean’s flat stomach. Her hands caressed Sean’s bound thighs and suddenly Sean felt his hard member engulfed by the silky warmth of Eve’s mouth. Eve licked Sean’s cock like a meaty popsicle before taking him fully into her mouth. Sean felt his strength drain away to be replaced by incredible pleasure as his captor fellated him expertly.

When Eve tasted pre-cum on the tip of Sean’s erect cock, she repositioned herself and whispered in Sean’s ear, “Now I am going to take you, dear husband, and there’s not a thing you can do to stop me!”

Again, Sean felt his cock engulfed, but he knew that this was something else. Sightless, he could acutely feel the pleasure increase until he was groaning uncontrollably. Helpless, his cock was imprisoned, milked and coaxed until he was right on the edge.

“Now cum for me, dear, cum for mommy!” said Eve as her inner muscles squeezed the last of Sean’s resistance and he shuddered as he came full force into her. She groaned in pleasure as well as she received his seed. Both of them rode the highest levels of pleasure that night.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago I think it is Eves turn to be tied up.
Eve will be tied up next, fear not!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
[mention]Sniper108[/mention]
[mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Short and yet so delectably written ;) keep it going mate 👍
Hello there!

Other Work
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I am so jealous of Sean :D
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Now THIS would have made lockdown bearable!!!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 - Saturday with Eve

Eve struggled, but to no avail. She wore a white negligee which barely reached her mid-thighs, which showed off the smooth expanse of skin on her legs. Unfortunately, she was now quite restrained.

She had been awakened by a soft kiss on her cheek and a voice that said, “Saturday today, doll, no work. So I got you for the whole day!” She suddenly remembered that she had drawn the lower card last night against Sean and she had agreed to be his captive for the whole day.

Eve groaned and said, “May I use the bathroom first please?” Her husband graciously agreed but when she came back, he was all business, having put piles of rope on the bed. Eve meekly turned around and allowed Sean to bind her wrists and elbows together. More rope was wound around her arms further immobilizing her upper body.

Her gag was a knotted piece of cloth. The large knot filled her mouth, muffling her speech. She was made to sit on the bed where her ankles and thighs were bound, completing her bondage. Sean lay her down on the bed and thoughtfully put a pillow for her head.

“Don’t go away, hon, I’ll be back as soon as I fix breakfast,” said Sean as he closed the door behind him.

Some time later, the door had opened and Sean walked back into the room. Instead of being released, Sean carried his wife in his arms like a bondage bride and brought her to the dining room, where he had prepared a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, juice and coffee. He carefully set her down on a chair and removed her gag.

“Some orange juice, ma’am?” asked Sean.

“Aren’t you going to at least untie my hands?” inquired Eve.

“It’ll take too long and I’m hungry, as I’m sure you are,” answered Sean. To make things less awkward, Sean had put a straw in the juice and held it up so Eve could drink. Eve submitted to being fed by Sean and she felt rather flattered at the attention she was being given.

Once, Eve had engulfed Sean’s fingers with her lips when he was feeding her some toast. Sean smiled and commented, “My my, we are feeling frisky today! Not to worry, you’ll get your chance!”

Finally, the food was finished and Sean went to put away the dishes. He took his time washing the dishes while Eve fidgeted on the dining room chair, still quite helpless.

“And now, my bound beauty, what do I do with you first?” asked Sean when he returned.

----
What should Sean do next, dear readers?

A - Watch TV as Sean teases Eve
B - Sean puts Eve in an exposed position for some sensual torment
C - Tie Eve to the table for some dessert
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I think B we can’t hurry these things :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed that part :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ah, we have diverse tastes there people! I'll give it 1 more day before we decide ok?
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I'll vote for C.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

it is an excruciatingly hard tossup between B and C. I think I will actually go with B. for something as sensual as this shouldn't be rushed. also adored the part where Sean fed Eve. loved it.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 - Slow and Easy

“You know what? I do believe I’m in the mood for dessert!” announced Sean. He then lifted Eve onto the table and roughly pulled off her panties.

Startled, Eve could only say, “What…?” and then she groaned as Sean’s tongue probed into her most sensitive part. With her arms bound and Sean gripping her lovely thighs, she could do nothing but endure his oral teasing.

“Ooooh! Pleassssse! Moooore!” moaned Eve as Sean continued the pleasant torture. Eve looked down and was thoroughly chastised and turned on looking at her assailant between her legs, teasing her and sending waves of pure pleasure throughout her body. Eve writhed in Sean’s strong grip, but he was bringing her to the peak so slowly.

And then, he straightened, wiped his mouth and said, “Let’s not rush it, my dear, we have lots of time!” He leered at her and Eve realized she would not obtain relief soon.

Instead, Sean brought her to the den where Eve was untied only to have her remaining garment removed. She was now completely naked. Sean slowly and methodically roped her wrists and elbows together before turning her around.

“Nice! Nice tits! Let me have a taste!” said Sean and Eve felt the wave of pleasure engulf her again as her breasts were fondled, sucked and licked.

“How about some TV darling? Oh, and to make sure you don’t make any noise,” said Sean as he held up Eve’s discarded panties. She opened her mouth and felt her mouth get packed before being sealed with 3 wide strips of black tape.

Eve was deposited on the couch and Sean sat taking her bare legs in his lap and binding her ankles together. He then took the remote and asked his captive, “Hope you don’t mind a bit of basketball,” and Sean clicked to the sports channel where a replay of an NBA game was playing.

Eve did not much care for basketball so she squirmed in her bonds. She tried to brush her legs against Sean’s erection but he playfully slapped her bare thighs.

“I won’t get to watch the game with you squirming in my lap. Wait here…” said Sean as he left and promptly returned with a sturdy chair from the kitchen. He lifted and deposited his prisoner onto the chair where he draped her bound arms over the back of the chair and secured it to the frame with more rope. He untied her ankles only to bind them separately to the chair legs so her most intimate bits were lewdly exposed.

“And now, for the piece de resistance,” said Sean as he taped the vibrating wand to the chair so it would touch Eve’s slit. He set it on low and Eve tensed as the device did its insidious work. Sean tried to watch the game, but the sight of his naked and helpless wife squirming under the assault of the magic wand was too much. He increased the power of the wand gradually and was gratified to see a trembling in his wife’s thighs.

Eve’s Thoughts:

This is maddening! The brute is bringing me to the edge but so slowly. Ooooh, so hot now! When do I get relief?

Sean’s Thoughts:

She looks so HOT! It never gets old seeing her naked and tied up. I’ll draw out this little game a bit more before I give her some relief.

The game continues. The captive continues to writhe. Sean is smiling.

-----

Quick question...should Sean give Eve some relief already?

A - Yes
B - No
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

No, we need more teasing
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

What am I, an asshole? Tease the girl my friend, tease her!
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 9 - The Teasing Continues

As the game on TV came to its conclusion, Sean looked at his prisoner with sheer lust reflected in his eyes.

Eve moaned in her bonds. She writhed in the unbreakable strands of rope encircling her body. Her breasts heaved as she gasped, the nipples long and hard. Her smooth brown skin glistened with a thin sheen of sweat as the vibrating wand teased her endlessly between her legs. The muscles in her long legs flexed and strained uselessly as she sought relief, which was proving most elusive.

Finally, Sean rose and went to his helpless captive. He removed the tape covering her mouth and pulled out the sodden panties.

In his lowest possible voice, Sean then said, “Now, I want a favor from you, my dear.”

Eve looked up at him and groaned, “Please, my darling...please!” But Sean silenced her with a finger to her full lips.

Sean continued, “As I was saying, I need a favor...or rather, I need that sweet mouth of yours, dearest.” Sean then dropped his pants and briefs and exposed his formidable hard-on. He stroked it a few times before bringing it close to Eve’s mouth.

Eve knew what her captor wanted. She licked the tip of the engorged member and tasted precum on its tip. She licked the entire length of his flesh before opening her mouth and taking his cock fully into her mouth. She sucked enthusiastically enjoying the rigid intruder in her mouth.

Sean then grabbed the back of Eve’s head and began thrusting into her mouth. Helpless, Eve did her best to accommodate the rude intrusion. She made garbled sounds as Sean continued to use her mouth for his pleasure.

“Your mouth is so good, my slave. I so love f___king it!” said Sean. Slowly, he groaned as the pleasure built and then he announced, “Here I come, babe!” He shot his load into Eve’s mouth and she did her best to swallow the incredible amount of cum, but some trickled out the sides of her mouth. Finally, the torrent was done and Sean wiped off the dribble from Eve’s face.

“That was good, babe, but I’m not finished with you yet. I got me an appetite. How about some lunch and we’ll continue after, eh?” said Sean.

Eve looked up at him silently, wondering what else was in store for her.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 10 - As Night Falls

Darkness had fallen outside and there was very little vehicular or foot traffic. Things were quieter than usual. The air seemed fresher and even the crickets seemed to be noisier than usual.

Eve was looking out from a second story balcony at all this but she was not doing it by choice. Sean had brought her, still totally naked, upstairs to their bedroom. There, Eve had been tied onto a chair. Her arms were tied together in front of her before being brought back behind the chair and secured. Her long legs had been tied by the ankles to the rear chair legs so that all of her private parts were lewdly and delectably on display. Her mouth had been packed with some panties before being sealed with black tape.

The surprise came when Sean had pushed her chair (it had casters so it could be pushed easily) onto the balcony of their bedroom. Fortunately, he had kept the balcony lights off so Eve was shrouded in darkness. She was also kept well back of the railing so it would take an effort to see her from the street.

“Try not to make noise, darling. Oh, here’s something to keep you company while I do a few chores inside,” said Sean as he taped a vibrator onto the chair with its tip just touching Eve’s slit. The wand soon affected Eve but she resisted the urge to moan, even when gagged, for fear that someone might hear her and see her in such a vulnerable state.

The minutes ticked by and Eve writhed helplessly in her bonds. She trembled and the muscles in her arms and legs flexed uselessly. Her body glistened with the sheen of sweat as the wand inflicted its pleasant torture on her. Thrice, cars passed by on the street, but they were oblivious to the struggle just a few meters above their heads.

Finally, Sean was back and he turned off the vibrator. Eve did not know whether to be relieved or disappointed. She felt her crotch fondled.

“My, my, aren’t we wet?” said Sean as he contemplated his moist fingertips, “Well, better get you inside now.”

Eve was wheeled back inside and was released from the chair. Her freedom was short-lived, however, as Sean threw her onto the bed before binding her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. Now tied spreadeagle, she looked up to see Sean remove his clothing revealing a tremendous hard-on.

“No more teasing, no more preliminaries, luv. I need you right now and I know you need me,” said Sean as he climbed into the bed and positioned his rigid tool. Soon, he was groaning as he pistoned in and out of his helpless wife. Eve’s groans were more muted but no less passionate as she received the intruder between her legs with reckless abandon. Soon, they had reached the edge and both of them enjoyed a tremendous orgasm.

Sean released his prisoner and Eve snuggled into him. Both of them slept soundly that night.

----

Who gets tied up next?

A - Eve again
B - Sean

[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I vote for Eve again! :)
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinklander »

I also vote for eve again
Switcher1313
Millennial Club