QUARANTINE GAMES - M/F - CHAPTER 13 IS NOW UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago Won’t lie, kinda wish I was Sean at this moment ;)
You are not the only one...
Love every minute fo this story
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Ok guys, looks like Eve is in it for the whole weekend! :D :D :D
Why not both of them at the same time??? :twisted:
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Eve!!!

Great story - loving it!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 11 - Stringently Tied

Eve grunted through her nose. Her mouth had been sealed with two of her panties before being taped shut. The medical tape had also been used to blindfold her so that her lovely face and sultry eyes were hidden from view.

But this wasn’t the worst of it.

She had drawn the lower card anew and mid-morning, Sean had ordered her to strip naked before hustling her off to the bedroom. She had been promptly gagged and blindfolded before being guided onto the bed. Sean had positioned her against the metal headboard before draping her arms over the headboard and fastening them with a generous amount of rope. More rope captured her torso above and below her naked breasts.

Eve’s was now kneeling on one end of the bed and securely fastened to the headboard but Sean wasn’t finished yet. He roped each of Eve’s thighs to one side of the headboard so that her legs were apart, displaying her crotch. Sean had applied his ropes well so her knees were spared most of the weight and the strands evenly took her weight.

“How do you like this position dear? It came to me in a dream!” chuckled Sean. Eve could only mumble through her packed mouth. Sean reached between his captive’s legs and found that his lovely wife was wet from the treatment being inflicted upon her. His finger strayed into her moist slit and Eve squirmed helplessly in the web of rope imprisoning her.

“Now don’t go away now, dear, because I have some chores to do, but so that you don’t get lonely….” Sean left his sentence unfinished. Eve felt rope go around her waist and then between her legs. She realized that Sean was applying a crotchrope on her!

Eve’s Thoughts:

Oooh! Feel so helpless now! Can’t move and now he’s crotchroping me! But what’s that? Something entering me! Aaagh! He’s using the crotchrope to keep the vibrator in me. Feels so good! But not enough power! It’s a low setting! OMG! He’s going to let me stew here for a while! Ungh! Want to cum so bad, but I can’t! Ooooh!

Sean watched his helpless wife writhe and squirm in her bonds before leaving the room to do his chores. He couldn’t wait to get these out of the way!

----

When Sean gets back, what should he inflict next?

A - Pain
B - Pleasure
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Chapter 11 - Stringently Tied

Eve grunted through her nose. Her mouth had been sealed with two of her panties before being taped shut. The medical tape had also been used to blindfold her so that her lovely face and sultry eyes were hidden from view.

But this wasn’t the worst of it.

She had drawn the lower card anew and mid-morning, Sean had ordered her to strip naked before hustling her off to the bedroom. She had been promptly gagged and blindfolded before being guided onto the bed. Sean had positioned her against the metal headboard before draping her arms over the headboard and fastening them with a generous amount of rope. More rope captured her torso above and below her naked breasts.

Eve’s was now kneeling on one end of the bed and securely fastened to the headboard but Sean wasn’t finished yet. He roped each of Eve’s thighs to one side of the headboard so that her legs were apart, displaying her crotch. Sean had applied his ropes well so her knees were spared most of the weight and the strands evenly took her weight.

“How do you like this position dear? It came to me in a dream!” chuckled Sean. Eve could only mumble through her packed mouth. Sean reached between his captive’s legs and found that his lovely wife was wet from the treatment being inflicted upon her. His finger strayed into her moist slit and Eve squirmed helplessly in the web of rope imprisoning her.

“Now don’t go away now, dear, because I have some chores to do, but so that you don’t get lonely….” Sean left his sentence unfinished. Eve felt rope go around her waist and then between her legs. She realized that Sean was applying a crotchrope on her!

Eve’s Thoughts:

Oooh! Feel so helpless now! Can’t move and now he’s crotchroping me! But what’s that? Something entering me! Aaagh! He’s using the crotchrope to keep the vibrator in me. Feels so good! But not enough power! It’s a low setting! OMG! He’s going to let me stew here for a while! Ungh! Want to cum so bad, but I can’t! Ooooh!

Sean watched his helpless wife writhe and squirm in her bonds before leaving the room to do his chores. He couldn’t wait to get these out of the way!

----

When Sean gets back, what should he inflict next?

A - Pain
B - Pleasure

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]scarfgagged[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
[mention]Sniper108[/mention]
[mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I think I’d have to go with B, although I’d add plenty of torment in with the pleasure, more edging and just a little bit of nipple torment too
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I'd have to lean a little toward the pain ;) a bit of cruelty before the kind relief
Hello there!

Other Work
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Always going to be B for me. I am not into pain 😎
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 12 - Pain or Pleasure?

Sean returned to the room, breathing a soft sigh of relief that he had finished his chores in record time. He paused at the door for a moment to savor the helpless state that he had left Eve in. She knelt on one end of the bed with her arms flung wide as if offering herself to be used. She knelt with her legs wide apart. The generous strands of rope kept her in this position and the tormentor between her legs had done its work.

She was moaning almost constantly. Her breath came in quick gasps. Her arms flexed against her bonds to no avail. Her thighs trembled as she sought release but this was denied her. Her head slowly swung up and down and side to side. Her lovely brown skin was coated in a sheen of sweat that made her glisten like a bronze sculpture.

Sean quietly went to the bed. Eve was oblivious to him as she was lost in her torments. He reached out to roll his fingers around one brown nipple and found it hard and turgid. Finally sensing her captor, Eve groaned for his benefit. Sean fondled Eve’s other nipple and squeezed gently. Eve writhed in her bonds as if begging for relief.

Instead, Sean took a tweezer clamp and positioned its rubber tips onto one nipple, tightened the device, capturing the hard nub. Eve jerked anew as electricity surged from the abuse nipple. She braced herself for the inevitable second clamp but failed to quell her reaction as her other nipple was captured.

“Nothing like a combination of pain and pleasure to heighten the experience, eh luv?” asked Sean. Eve could only grunt and twist her head. Sean then pulled on one clamp taking the nipple with it and Eve groaned behind her well-gagged mouth. He pulled on the other clamp and then both at the same time as Eve tensed and clenched her hands into fists.

Eve’s Thoughts:

Ooooh! That hurts! But hurts so good! How long is he gonna torment me like this?

Sean checked the vibrator lodged within Eve and found it soaked with her juices. He waggled the device and Eve surged as waves of pleasure overcame her. Finally, deciding Eve was at her limit, Sean increased the power of the vibrator and Eve gave a long cry as the device pulled her fully and inexorably over the edge into a powerful orgasm.

Eve was half-unconscious as Sean untied her and removed the clamps and dildo only to bind her wrists behind her back and tie her ankles together. He connected her wrists and ankles together leaving her in a loose hogtie. Sean removed the tape blindfolding Eve but left her gag on. Eve did not open her eyes but lay on the bed spent and unmoving.

Sean decided to let his prisoner recover as he contemplated his next move.

----

I hope you guys are ok with a mix of pleasure and pain! :D ;)

Now what should be next?

A - More torment for Eve
B - Sean relieves his male urges on his helpless wife
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

B please
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great episode!

A
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 13 - You’re All Mine

Sean returned to the room to find Eve still securely trussed up. He untied her hogtie rope and she slowly stretched out, groaning softly. He peeled off the tape on her face and slowly pulled out the sodden cloth in her mouth. He also removed the blindfold and Eve blinked several times adjusting to the light.

Sean gave Eve a sip of cool water and she sipped gratefully. She finished off half the bottle before shaking her head.

“Please let me go sir! I promise, I won’t make any trouble,” pleaded Eve, completely in character.

Sean smiled wickedly and said, “Maybe later, but so far you’ve been having all the fun. I suppose it’s only fair if I have my share of fun, eh?” Sean then caressed Eve’s exposed breasts and rolled one nipple between his fingers.

Mightily resisting the urge to take her right there, Sean kissed Eve full on the lips and they fell onto the bed. Sean showered kisses all over Eve’s face and neck before suckling on her breasts. Her nipples were coated with wetness and became hard. Eve’s breathing raced as Sean’s mouth and hands took liberties on her naked and bound body. She was still bound, hand and foot, and could do nothing to stop him.

“And why stop?” thought Eve.

Eve lay on the bed, completely naked, helpless and submissive. Sean continued to worship her and whispered, “You’re mine, honey! You will always be mine!” Eve shivered at the intensity of Sean’s affirmation even as she writhed in her bonds.

Finally, it became too much for Sean and he took safety scissors and cut Eve’s ankle bonds. As the strands parted, he mounted her and slowly inserted himself into her moist and waiting womanhood.

Eve surged her hips upward to meet his incoming thrusts and they made slow and sensual love. They were both gasping as if they were running a desperate race. Sean could feel himself about to cum.

“Here I come, honey!” Sean growled.

“I want it all, darling!” answered Eve.

They cried out almost at the same time as Sean expended his seed into her and Eve experienced her own intense climax.

As they descended from the peak of passion, Sean pulled out of Eve with a groan and he lay beside Eve with one arm and one leg draped over her.

Eve turned to Sean and kissed him softly on the lips, and asked, “That was amazing luv! But can we call a timeout while I take a shower and we can eat?”

“Yeah, we can do that!” responded Sean with a smile.

Sean untied Eve’s wrists and they entered the shower together.

---

Need a little guidance here, guys! What should come next?

A - Eve is still bound in the buff
B - Eve puts on sexy lingerie before being tied up
C - Eve puts on a costume for some role play

[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinklander »

C sounds pretty delightful
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

C
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

B

No - c

Wait - b

C!!!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I can't think! A. B AND C!!! C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic