Blue Wolf and Crimson Lynx vs Flux (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Blue Wolf and Crimson Lynx vs Flux (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

(For the previous chapters of this story https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 930#p67930)

Part 1

In the secret headquarters of our superheroes, Blue Wolf and Crimson Lynx, Micah was exhausted after an hour of fighting against his bindings. Ayden had put him spread eagle on top of their steel table, facing down and in the customary escape outfit, boxer briefs. When the alarm rang, he was expecting Ayden to come and torture him for his failure, and so his friend appeared. Micah just heard the footsteps behind him and smiled.

-Still trapped, uh?

-Yep, I’m screwed. Do your worst. So, what’s it gonna be this time? Tickling or ice torture? -deep down, he wanted it to be the ice since it was such a hot evening.

-I have something else in mind -said the tall and semi-naked hunk standing behind Micah.

-Not the taser again, c’mon!

Blue Wolf, aka Micah McMillan, felt his friend pulling the band of his boxers and cutting through the fabric.

-What the hell, man! -Micah turned to face a smirking Ayden, who was already cutting the other side. He struggled a little, but he was so tightly restrained that he knew it was pointless. He was stuck and defenseless against whatever his friend had in mind -You’re getting the same treatment when it’s your turn!

Micah was smiling as he threatened Ayden. They had seen each other naked before and even though this was the first-time full nudity was used as punishment in their escapology practices, he thought of it more like a prank.

-Like what you see? -asked the bound boy when he felt his underwear completely removed. He was a bit embarrassed, so he looked away.

The captor stood still for a moment, contemplating the sight. It was indeed stunning. The muscled and vulnerable body before him had some scarce light hair distributed strategically over the voluptuous surface, although only part of it was visible from his angle. The residual tension due to the effort made the muscles bulge even more, and the handsome face looking to the front completed a very tempting image.

Micah felt his friend caressing his back with both hands as he walked to face him, stopping right over his shoulders. He thought an attack was imminent.

-You’re not pulling my armpit hair again, are you? I hate it when you do that.

-You know, McMillan? There’s something we need to think about carefully. We have been in many dangerous situations. Yes, we’re almost invulnerable due to our healing powers, but there are still things that can be done to us.

-Like when I was about to be buried in concrete. I’m aware of it, that’s why we practice fighting as well as escaping, right?

-Yes, but I don’t believe we’ve taken this particular matter into proper consideration. You’re a very attractive man, Micah. -Ayden’s hands started massaging his friend’s shoulders. -We’ve been lucky that all the supervillains have had relatively harmless quirks. Imagine that we run into some really twisted guy that captures such a fine specimen as yourself. Think of what it would be like to be restrained, helpless, at the mercy of some psycho who suddenly has the munchies for some raw meat.

-Well, you’re pretty much giving me the creeps right now, man. -Micha restarted his struggling. It was useless, he could barely move an inch in any direction. Although he trusted Ayden completely, there was something very odd about him that night; maybe the suddenly darkened tone of his voice, that was strangely seductive somehow.

-I mean it! We have been training to escape from some torturous scenarios, but we also need to be ready here -said Ayden, knocking with two fingers on Micah’s head-. When you think of it, we wouldn’t suffer that much in such a situation. The problem is, none of us has even been with a man before. Our bodies can heal superfast, but I’m not so sure about our minds.

-Ok, that’s it for me. Let me go, now.

-You see? That’s what I’m talking about! You’re already freaking out and you’re here with me. Imagine if you were in this same position but in the hands of some pervert. I want you to consider this for a moment: Who would you prefer having your first “experience” with? Some lunatic who enjoys watching you in pain? -Ayden put himself in eye level with Micah- Or someone you know and trust, that would take care of you?

Micah was looking into Ayden’s eyes. They were somehow unfamiliar, but the tone of his voice in the last sentence, as well as his angelic face, made him regain his cool. They had gone through so much together, he was his mate, his friend, of course, he wouldn’t hurt him. An attentive observer would have noticed the pulsating activity that had begun in a very specific part of Micah. When the boy himself realized of it, he felt scared and set his eyes back on the table.

-Look, Ayden. I had no idea that you felt that way about me. I’m not into men, you know that. I love you but, like a brother.

-So do I! I know what this looks like, but when the Rock Gripper captured me, I felt so defenseless and I feared the worst. I thought that it was going to be a living nightmare. -The last words were barely pronounced.

-You never told me that.

-I thought that I would get over it. I didn’t want you to think I’m weak.

-You’re the strongest person I know! But you didn’t have to go through it alone.

-I know… the point is, if that is ever going to happen to me, I’d rather be prepared. I would like to have lived it first with you, even though it wouldn’t be the same situation. -Ayden was making eye contact again.

Micah blushed. He couldn’t hold Ayden’s sight and for a couple of seconds, he was just staring at the table underneath. There was a strange, warm sensation in his stomach. He had always seen Ayden like a brother, but now, he couldn’t help to think of his tender touch when he carried him out of the Mute Gunner’s lair. He had always felt safe around him. Suddenly he realized that, if he was ever going to be with a man, he wanted him to be Ayden. No, he wanted to be with Ayden. The idea struck him. His pulsating member was now a loudspeaker of his guilty feelings.

-Ok -it had come out more like a whisper. Micah himself wasn’t sure he had said it.

-Are you sure? -Ayden’s eyes were bright with hope.

-I guess so- Micah’s voice was a bit louder this time, though still nervous. -Yes, I’m sure -This last affirmation came with a sheepish smile.

-I will be gentle, I promise.

With this, Ayden slowly stood up and went to position himself on top of his friend, caressing him along the way, without releasing him from his bindings. Micah felt shivers down his spine when his friend touched him so tenderly. Even though he noticed that he wasn’t going to be untied, it made everything easier for him somehow. He was still unsure about the whole thing and was afraid to back out at the very moment but being restrained made him stand his first decision.

Ayden’s dexterous hands began working on his shoulders, down to his buttocks. They were firm and caring at the same time. Ayden leaned on Micah and started kissing the back of his neck. Micah could feel the warm, muscular body on top of him, stimulating him and wanted to correspond, but the firm bindings prevented him to do so. He felt so powerless and excited at that moment.

After some minutes of enjoying his friend’s body, Ayden produced some lube and started to apply it around the exposed hole of the bound boy. Micah was then aware of how vulnerable he was. He was in hands of his friend and all he could do, if he wanted to stop anything from happening, was ask for it. Suddenly, he was afraid again of spoiling everything.

-Gag me -Micah said in a soft moan.

Micah opened his mouth when he saw Ayden’s hand approach, holding a folded piece of cloth, that he suspected was his torn underwear; although, for the way it filled his mouth, it probably included Ayden’s too. A piece of rope was used to secure the gag. Micah was now completely defenseless, which, paradoxically, made him feel freer than ever.

Micah felt some fingers massaging his anal zone, slowly getting closer to the center until one of them finally made its way in. First, it was only the tip, that went in and out rhythmically, but then, it was the whole finger, that was soon followed by another one. The sensation of something going inside of him, made his body react and tense even more. Relaxation, nevertheless, came quickly and allowed Micah to enjoy the brand-new experience. All the while, the other hand explored the restrained muscles, and a path of kisses went from the back of his neck to his lower back.

It wasn’t long before Ayden’s cock made its appearance, pushing slowly to enter his friend. A little fight was put up by the novel hole, but eventually gave in and Ayden penetrated his friend completely. Micah couldn’t believe how big the penis was. He had seen it before, but maybe it was relaxed.

With his body tightly stretched out, cloth filling his mouth, and Ayden filling him from behind, Micah felt a little overwhelmed, physically, and emotionally. He was being penetrated by another man and was helpless to stop it. This sensation increased as Ayden began to move in and out, resting again on top of him and kissing the back of his neck or biting his earlobes. He felt his friend’s hands caressing his bound arms and, at some point, pulling the hair of his underarms as if to have somewhere to hold on to. At this point, he could have sworn that Ayden’s dick was moving by itself inside of him, stimulating his prostate. He couldn’t hold it any longer and exploded, followed shortly after by Ayden.

Ayden rested on top of Micah for a few minutes, which helped to maintain the helplessness sensation of Blue Wolf, but also making him feel embraced and comfortable. Finally, the captor got up and began to untie Micah, starting by the feet. When he was free, Ayden hugged him and asked him how he felt. Micah still needed some time to process the whole thing, so he tightened the embrace for a moment and decided to go have a shower. When he got out, he received a message from Ayden, who told him that he was on his way to the apartment, that he would see him there.