Farm Gals take on Biker Girls (F+/F+) Finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Farm Gals take on Biker Girls (F+/F+) Finished

Post by Helena14 »

Farm girls band together to defend their small town from an evil all female biker group.

Grey Falls was a small community, a small farming village somewhere in the debts of the American Deep South. Considered by many a dying town as most people had either died and especially many young men long since moved away to start new lives elsewhere. So, it is in these days mostly populated by young women. Young Cow- and Farmgirls trying to make the best of their lives and trying to get by with hard work and honesty. Sadly, though their efforts often weren’t enough and so the town started to have more and more money troubles.

It was then that the Devil Brides arrived, an all-female biker club from Chicago. Hailing from rich families, the girls were forced to leave their home city for a while after having one too many skirmishes with the police. So, they decided to hide for a while in the middle of nowhere. At first, they were welcomed warmly by the community who hoped the newcomers would bring with them money for the community, but they soon realized that the Devil Brides were hardly desirable neighbors.

They usually just hang out in the local pub, drinking all day, and tormenting the locals. Sometimes they would drive around on their expensive motorcycles to torment the farm animals and cause all sorts of property damage. Of course, none of it without paying for it most of the time…

“Hey waitress, get me another Ale!” A blonde biker woman named Sonya demanded, pinching Joan in the butt.

The shot haired brunette bar maid squealed and tried to get away from the customer, but the biker woman had grabbed her by her arm. “Let me go.” she asked, trying her best to remain friendly. She knew the bar needed the money and so she had allowed the harassment to happen mostly unopposed for several days now. But her patience was really reaching its end.

“Aww don’t act so prude, a little slut like you surely enjoys having the attention of a real woman,” Sonya teased her, her other hand reaching over and tickling Joan’s exposed belly.

Like most of the farm girls Joan wore a tight jeans and a top tied below her breasts, leaving her belly bare. And never once in her life had been called a slut for it. In fact, compared to the biker women her outfit was pretty modest. Sonya wore leather pants so tight they might as well be painted onto her legs and so low slung that her at least half her thong clad butt was always visible. On her upper body she wore a tight leather top leaving her arms and midriffs completely bare, her leather jacket was hanging over her chair as she enjoyed herself at the bar.

Her wandering hands moved a might further down, to the button of Joan’s jeans, “why don’t you get out of this and shake your cute little butt a bit for us…” Joan could smell the alcohol in the biker woman`s breath.

That was the moment Joan decided that enough was enough. She usually was a kind woman who forgave slights against her easily, but this was going to far. Giving the drunk biker woman a strong push that send her chair falling backwards onto the ground. “Never do that again,” Joan said firmly as she stepped closer to the downed customer, placing a boot on her exposed stomach.

“You bitch!” Sonya howled. “You will pay for that!”

“No,” Zoe, Joan`s sister and co-owner of the bar said as she came forth from behind the counter. “In fact, it`s time you pay up. You have been enjoying yourself long enough here. I want to see money.” She gave the other biker women in the bar a deadly glare.

Most of the gang wasn’t currently in town, instead being on one of their usual rides causing trouble in the countryside. But still, next to the downed blonde, seven of them remained in the pup, including Sonya`s sister Susanna who now jumped to her feet. “You dumb rednecks! Do you even know who we are? Our daddy is so rich he can buy your entire village and leave you all homeless!”

Joan looked around in the bar, slowly. “You know… I don’t see him anywhere right now. So, I guess you will have to pay your taps themselves.” She looked at the other bikers. “That means all of you, pay up or get lost!”

The other bikers rose to their feet, one of them, a tough looking blonde named Helena raised a crowbar she kept with her at any time. Twisting it around she quickly closed in on Zoe. “I will rephrase that… redneck slut. Or you won’t have a bar to polish anymore.” Raising her crowbar in a threatening gesture.

Yet before she could swing it, before even Zoe could reply something a loud TWANG echoed through the bar and the blonde bad girls yelped in pain, dropping her crowbar, and clutching her ass. Above her, above the main bar, around the balcony of the second store stood Zoe the sixteen-year-old third sister, holding up her air rifle in her hands. “Don’t threaten my sisters!” She said loudly.

Using the opportunity, Zoe grabbed Helena by her top pulling her closer, then ramming her knee into the bad girls crotch, causing her to yowl in pain again. “Get them!” She yelled trying to mobilize her friends before Zoe gave her a headbutt, sending the biker to the ground.
Her comrades though followed her order though, slowly moving towards Zoe and her sister. Unlike Helena, most of them only had their fists to swing at the bar owner, who quickly moved back to get some distance between herself and her opponents.

Meanwhile Susanna drew a knife as she approached Joan, “you better let my sister go when you know what is good for you.” The red-haired biker threatened.

“You better put that down before someone get`s hurt,” Joan told the spoiled bad girl, but she did remove her boot from Sonya`s stomach, causing the blonde to gasp for air.

Trying to get back to her feet again Sonya failed to realize that her tight pants had gotten stuck on one of the chairs nails, as she now stumbled to her feet the loud RIIIPPP filled the bar as her painted on pants tore apart, leaving her in just her skimpy thong. Trying to get out of the remains of her pants she stumbled through the room, then she tripped and fell… right in the path of her sister who she instantly clung herself to for stability but that only caused both of them to fall to the ground. The knife between them.

As the two evil sisters squealed girlishly Joan was worried for a moment that either of them had gotten seriously hurt by the blade. But then she grinned as she saw that the knife had merely cut apart some of the straps of their skimpy leather tops. Grabbing Susanna, who had fallen atop her sister by her pants the bar maid tore her up, but just like her sister the redheads pant`s weren’t very sturdy and so they quickly ripped apart as well, revealing Susannas thong clad ass as she fell back on top of her sister.

Thinking on her feet Joan grabbed one of the tables of the bar, flipped it around and planted it on the fallen bad girls butt, causing both sisters to scream as they there pressed against one another, struggling to get the heavy table of themselves, the knife still between them their struggles caused it to cut away the final remnants of their tops. When it cut slightly into their breasts the two spoiled sisters realized the danger of their struggle and thus decided to remain still. Their almost naked bodies pressed against each other.

Meanwhile a two bad girls trying to get to Zoe were hit by further projectiles of Cynthia`s air gun, running through the bar squealing like little girls, their hands on their butts. Zoe herself meanwhile had moved towards one of the walls were several lassos hung, prices from past Rodeos she had one. Taking one of them she managed to perfectly catch one of the two bad girls. Her hands still on her sore butt were now tied down and pressed even further onto her poor behind.

The other tried to make a run for it but the only things that earned her were getting another projectile from the air gun on her ass before Zoe got her with a second lasso, the rope cutting deep into the bare belly of the fleeing brunette biker as it quickly tightened and made her crash onto the floor of the bar, screamingly in pain.

With both Zoe and Joan now approaching them with ropes in their hands the remaining biker women decided it was time to make a run for it. One of them, a large black-haired woman pushed the two younger ones to the ground in her attempt to reach the door first, getting another slavo from Cynthia on her ass as she made it out the door. Zoe tried to follow her, but the hurt bad girl managed to dodge her thrown lasso and make it to her motorcycle, swinging herself on top of it. Cursing in pain as she abused ass touched the leather of the seat, she still managed to kick the starter and drive off, yelling, “Someone help meeee!!!!”

Angry that she had gotten away Zoe returned into the bar where Joan meanwhile had cornered the last two bikers, two young brunette sisters, Nicole and Ashley who were both barely a day older than eighteen (though when asked if they were old enough to drink alcohol they had responded with the same threats as the other bikers).

Now both of them huddled together in a corner of the room, their hands raised in surrender and pleading with Joan.

“Please! We didn’t want to do it! We are just with them because our older sister is their leader! Please, we never wanted to hurt anyone!”

The bar owning sisters exchanged a devious smile as they approached the two pleading teenagers. “Well then,” Joan said, being willing to give them some mercy. “If you pay up your taps, and for the damages you have because we will let you go.”

“We can’t!” The twins squeaked in unison. “Our daddy cut us and our sister off from the family fortune after the trouble we`ve caused in Chicago.” Both seemed to shrink even further, hugging each other now in sisterly affection. “Please, have mercy on us. We will pay you. We will get our daddy to do it. Trust us, please!”

“Sorry Gals,” Zoe said with a smile. “We rednecks only trust in God; all others pay cash. But there will be other ways for you to pay. Your clothes and your bikes for example. Hand over your keys and get down to your undies. Now!”

Crying and trying to comfort each other the two girls obliged, handing over their keys and stripping out of their biker clothes, revealing their girlish pink panties and bra´s. Afterwards Zoe tied them front to front, so they could continue giving each other comfort, their young breasts and bare bellies touching, each girls’ hands holding her sister’s ass. Finally, Zoe ripped some cloth from their tops to gag them.

Meanwhile Joan took care of the others. Helena and the two bad girls caught with the lasso were also stripped to their underwear, their purses and motorbike keys taken and all three were tied back to back to back, their abused asses touching each other. They were gagged as well, and blindfolded too, then the sisters let the six-legged beast stumbled around the bar a bit, unable to see or scream while Cynthia now used their belly buttons as targets for her air gun.

Only then were Sonya and Susanna free from the table atop of them. Being kind girls at heart Joan and Zoe applied some salve and patches to the cut`s on their breasts before leading them into the back room. While Cynthia guarded the captives in the bar, Joan and Zoe stripped the two evil sisters of the cut remains of their clothing, then tied them into a perfect 69 so they might ‘enjoy a real woman for once’ and shoved them into an empty beer barrel and shutting the lid so the two could enjoy their closeness for a while.

Returning back to the bar the two had a laugh at the three tied bikers and the two sisters huddled together for a moment. Then Joan turned towards her sister, “this was just the beginning. One of them escaped and will now sure alert the others to what happened.”

“Good,” Zoe smiled, “that saves us having to hunt them down one by one. Cyn,” she turned towards her youngest sister who instantly gave her a salute. “You go and alert the other girls in town that it is time to deal with the invaders once and for all.”

“Yes ma’am,” Cynthia laughed and left the building.

“As for the two of us,” Zoe said, “let us use what time we have to prepare the saloon for the showdown to come.”

“The trap doors? The feathers? The nets?” Jona asked with a devious grin.

“The full program,” Zoe smiled. “This is going to be so much fun.”
Last edited by Helena14 3 months ago, edited 6 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start, this is going to be an amazing story.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 months ago Great start, this is going to be an amazing story.

Two

When the Devil Brides rode into Grey Falls night had fallen over the small town. But it was much darker than usual, all the streetlights had been turned off and all the windows were dark as well. A quiet had fallen over the town like there had never been before.

“What a ghost town,” Kate, the leader of the gang said before breaking into cackling laughter, “seems like the Rednecks aren’t as dumb as they seem, so they ran away before we could have our revenge at them.”

“But they still hold your sisters, and several other of your girls.” Miranda, another biker dared to say. “What did they do to them?”

“Have you ever seen Deliverance? We won’t see those fags ever again,” Kate asked loudly, leaning across her bike. “But that happens if you let yourself get captured by rednecks…” She spat on the street. “At least I don’t have to worry about my pussy sisters anymore.

Babysitting them all day really got on my nerves.” She laughed.

“But shouldn’t we at least try to find them?” A red-haired biker named Amber asked looking around the deserted streets nervously.

“If you are that desperate to see your girlfriend again then be my guest,” Kate said. “I for one am going to take over the best room this dumb little town has to offer.”

“Surely those redneck sluts didn’t have enough time to take all of their shit with them.” Lucia added. “Times to get looting I say.” She cheered and several others joined in. Jumping off her bike she led a group of five girls in the direction of the town’s small department store. Meanwhile Kate and Miranda lead another group to look through some of the larger buildings.

“We really should find our friends,” Amber repeated to those still on the street. “I don’t want to leave them behind in the clutches of some dirty redneck slut.”

“Yeah,” Scarlet added, “I am sure if we rescue the twins, they will be so glad as to agree to a threesome.” Dirty laughter followed that suggestion. Then another biker let out a scream.

“There is a light!” Black haired Stephanie said, pointing down the town’s main street towards the bar. There in the upper windows suddenly someone had switched on the lights, and they could see silhouettes of people standing there, watching them.

“Seems the rednecks didn’t all just simply bail,” Amber said as she jumped from her motorcycle. “I guess that is where they are holding our friends.” Wanting to charge down the main street towards the building, Steph stopped her.

“Um… Amber, the sluts might have weapons up there. Best we come from another angle where they can’t see us.” She suggested. “When I fled the bar one of them was firing wildly with her rifle.”

“You are right,” Amber said, “best be cautious. Who knows what these hillbilly girls have prepared for us.” She pointed at a dark alleyway, “We will sneak up on the bar through there. You, Scarlett, Tanya, Jenny with me.” With a grin she pulled out something from her handbag, a taser, “let us see how they these slut`s enjoy some electricity.”

“What about us?” The last two of the group, Cora and Tina asked.

“You stay here and watch our bikes,” Amber ordered them. “Can’t let these sluts steal them while we are in town. Don’t worry we will save you some loot.”

“Yeah, right you will,” Tina said bitterly after the group had left. “This is shit! All the others are going to have fun and we are stuck here watching the bikes, as if we were too dumb for anything else.”

“Should have never joined up with these fags,” Cora said spitting onto the road. “When I heard the name of this little club I though we would be riding around sleeping with cute bad boys.”

“Yeah,” Tina let out a snort of disgust. “Devil Brides my ass, they are all far too preoccupied with each other’s little clams… I shiver each time one these degenerates touch me…”

“My words friend, my words,” Cora agreed. “You know what? These fags and the rednecks, they deserve each other. Let them enjoy their little faggy love fest here if they are that into it. We drive to Atlanta and find ourselves some guys to fuck.”

“Oh yeah,” Tina agreed with a big smile on her face. “Let`s leave the pervs to their fate.” Turning her bike around to leave town she let out a terrified scream.

The street behind them wasn’t empty anymore, instead about a dozen farm girls stood there, all in the tight jeans and midriff barring tops that they kept unbuttoned to show off their generous cleavage, some holding up old shotguns aimed at the two bikers, but most of them instead had ropes in their hands.

“Girls, girls, girls,” their leader, a black-haired cowgirl who, if Tina remembered correctly, was named Carol said. “You know if it was just the property damage and drinking at the bar then we would have offered you to just pay up and then let you be on your way to those guys you want… but in this town we don’t take kindly to bigots especially ones who call lesbian`s fags.”

“We… we were just joking!” Tina said, sweating, just like Cora she had raised her arms in surrender.

“Yeah,” Cora agreed, nodding frantically. “We were just having fun. We have nothing against lesbians. Please, we…”

“We are lesbian ourselves,” Tina added, trying her best to keep herself from shrieking. “Yeah, we are lesbians, so when we say fagot it`s not bigoted. F word privileges at all…”

“You are lesbian’s huh?” Carol took a step closer to them. “Prove it! Show us how much you love each other.”

“I… I am currently not in the mood,” Cora tried to argue, but a glance at the shotguns still aimed at them convinced her that wasn’t an option. So, she quickly leaned over to Tina and gave her a short kiss on the cheek. Shivering at disgust she instantly moved back her heart racing at her face burning at the humiliation.

“You call that a kiss?” Carol wasn’t convinced. “Come on, we want to see you go at each other like you go at your boyfriends. Make out, grope each other, slip a hand down her pants.”

Their faces burning with disgust and humiliation Tina and Cora had no other choice but to oblige. Interlocking their lips, each other tongue exploring their mouths. Shivering Tina laid a hand on Cora`s butt and began squeezing it, then she felt how Cora slid an equally shivering hand into her tight leather pants, moved her skimpy thong away and entered it into her womanhood. Not wanting to be outdone she moved her other hand under Cora`s top and began playing with her breasts. Closing her eyes, the fear and humiliation made her surprisingly… wet. Completely against her will Tina felt how her nipples hardened and she got hotter and hotter, she was actually enjoying this! The awkward kiss turned hungry as she fell over Cora like a horny slut. Eventually culminating in the best and most embarrassing orgasm of her life as she pressed herself again Cora, rubbing against her to enjoy as much as she could. And she wasn’t the only one who enjoyed herself, as now Cora demanded an orgasm as well. For the moment they had forgotten the rednecks, now only the other mattered.

When it was finally done the two women reluctantly moved away from each other, their faces burning red, neither of them willing to admit how much they had enjoyed each other.

“You truly are some naughty little lesbians,” Carol said as she and the other farm girls applauded. “Now, where were we? Oh yeah, time to get naked little lovebirds, still must put you in ropes but don’t worry! We will tie you front to front so you can enjoy each other company.”

Outwardly gulping with fear but also secretly excited about the prospect, Cora and Tina began stripping out of their clothes.

“Where is Jenny?” Amber asked as they finally had reached the back of the bar building. As she had turned around she had only seen Tanya, Steph and Scarlet behind her.

“I… I don’t know.” Tanya said, looking around. “Jenny! Get your lazy ass over here!” She yelled.

“Shush you idiot,” Scarlet slapped her on the back of her head. “Or the rednecks in the bar hear you.”

They had snuck through the dark alleyway in complete silence, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. So, what had happened to Jenny who had been the last in the row?

“Guess the idiot ran off to get some loot all to herself,” Amber said, spitting out again. Leaning from their cover she saw once more the lighted windows and the people in them. Now being much closer she could make out the jeans and blouses of the farm girls. They where still peeking down the main street, dumb sluts clearly expecting the attack to come from there. But the window closest to them had no one watching from it, and so the plan was quickly made, climb up there and take down the hillbilly girls in the front windows, once they had captured them, they would subject them to a little interrogation to determine the fate of their missing friends.

The actual execution of the plan was a bit more complicated though, primary the challenge of climbing up to the second store of a building from the outside. Especially when you are not Evie Frye or Aveline de Granpre but a group of spoiled rocker girls… They had found an outdoor entrance to the bars cellar that was probably used to move deliveries inside and now they used the large cellar doors to get at least a little closer to the window. None of them even considered trying to open them.

“Get off my ass!” Tanya howled; she had been forced on all fours so the others could climb onto her back to reach the window. Now sweating and cursing trying to keep the weight ontop of her.

“Let go of my pants!” Amber screamed, she had managed to grab the railing of the window but now couldn`t pull herself up as Stephanie had grabbed onto her pants trying to pull herself up. Standing on Scarlets shivering shoulders who in turn stood on Tanya`s back the four bad girls tried and screamed but none of them could move an inch higher, meanwhile the pain became worse and worse the deeper in the human pyramid they were. Tanya was now cursing in every language she knew spitting and drooling on the pile of leather jackets next to her (the girls had stripped out of them to have an easier time climbing).

And in just this moment, as she felt she could now longer take it the situation changed dramatically. The cellar doors she was standing on, that the entire human pyramid stood on suddenly opened inwards giving away a slope leading down that Tanya and Scarlet instantly tumbled downwards, Steph hung for a moment in the air, her hands still grabbing onto Amber`s pants, then the bikers leather pants couldn’t take the weight anymore and ripped apart. As she fell down towards the slope Steph also took Amber`s thong with her.

Completely naked on her bottom half save her boots the red-haired bad girl was finally able to pull herself up to the window, swinging a naked leg over the railing she pulled herself inside. Instantly breaking in cheering at her achievement… before she realized she should probably keep her voice down in here. Thankfully the dumb redneck at the end of the corridor didn’t seem to have noticed anything as she still stood with her back towards Amber.
Pulling her taser from her cleavage Amber congratulated herself on her genius idea to keep her weapon between her breasts and not inside her ass pocket. Not bothering to check on what had happened to her accomplices she instead snuck up on the dumb hillbilly girl who still didn’t notice her. Activating her taser she pressed it directly into the farm girl’s ass. But the scream that came in reaction was not that of a sentry surprised on their position but that instead muffled by a thick gag!

As the girl screamed in pain Amber noticed how her hands were tied to the railing of the window in front of her, and a second later she also noticed that her victim wasn’t a farm girl at all but Nicole, who had been forced to dress in the clothes of a local before being tied and gagged positioned in the window to give the impression of a redneck girl watching the street. Next to her in the other window was Ashley in a similar predicament.

Cursing Amber drew her pocket knife, which she had also kept between her tits and quickly cut the ropes tying the two youngest bikers down. But instead of thanking her for their rescue both of them threw themselves at Amber who a second later left her taser… as it was activated right on her breasts. “Ouuuuchhhhhh!” She screamed, “My boobs!!!”

“This is for tasering me you bitch!” Nicole said angrily bringing down her fists onto her fellow biker girl.

“And this for what you did to my poor sister,” Ashley added crying. “And for getting us into this situation.”

Being pummeled by their fists Amber considered it almost a relief when two actual hillbilly girls showed up to tie her up.

Meanwhile Tanya and Scarlet had rolled down the slope into the bar`s basement, screaming like little girls until their fall was broken by a large vat, large enough for the two of them… filled with.

“Molasses!” Tanya recognized it, already feeling how her leather outfit become soaked in the viscous substance. A second later Steph landed atop of them, pushing both Tanya and Scarlet headfirst into the substance.

The next minute was filled with all three of them screeching in panic as they fought to get out of their ruined clothes, their leather jackets having fallen down with them into the vat as well. Soon three naked biker women tried to fight their way out of the waist high molasses vat panicking and often shoving each other back into the substance.

Then suddenly lights snapped on, filling the cellar with bright light. Searching again the three helpless bad girls wiggled helplessly in the substance. Then when they were finally able to see again, they saw that the vat stood inside a larger cellar room. On the sides they could see rows of ale barrels, and next to them… and old dogs kennel though it didn’t house a dog anymore. Instead Tanya saw three naked biker girls inside, their entire bodies covered in molasses and feathers, hands and feet tightly bound and their mouths gagged. Tanya recognized one of them as Helena.

“Seems like you are enjoying your little bath!”

Looking up Tanya saw Ashley and Nicole carrying a bound and gagged, naked Amber inside. The twins were watched by two of the sisters running the bar, Zoe and Joan. “Your little friend here also wanted to get inside so I think if we include her.” Zoe said with a devious smile as the twins shoved the bound and gagged redhead into the molasses as well.

In that moment Tanya knew their fate was sealed, looking up to the ceiling of the cellar she saw several sacks dangling above them, sacks filled with even more feathers. “Nooo!!!!” The three ungagged bad girls screeched as they began to rain atop them.

“Mmmmmvveeee yrrrrr dmmmm asssssss!” Tayna screamed into her gag as she struggled against Helena and Amber. Now housing seven naked, tied up, gagged, molasses and feathered bad girls the dog kennel proved to be far too small for them so each other them was pressed against the bars and each other.

“Awww don’t curse,” Joan said with a smile as she locked them in. “I am sure you will have a great night with your friends as long as you sit tight.”

“Yeah save your strength for tomorrow,” Zoe added as she finished tying up Nicole and Ashley. For their ‘services’ the twins had been allowed to keep their underwear and avoid the molasses and feathers. Now being tied back-to-back against the main support beam of the cellar.

Tanya could also fear feint muffles coming from one of the barrels in the room, indicating even more of their friends in captivity.

“Sweet dreams cuties,” the bar owning sisters teased them before shutting off the lights and leaving their captives in darkness.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A great chapter, really creative. I am really enjoying it.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great story really enjoy it!
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 months ago A great chapter, really creative. I am really enjoying it.
Thanks, glad you do!
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 3 months ago Great story really enjoy it!
I thought you would given your request. Thanks!

Three

“Jackpot,” Lucia grinned as she slowly opened the door of the safe inside the small general store. The leather clad biker girl had been hard at work for the last half an hour getting it open, hammering at it with a heavy sledgehammer until it had finally given in. But her happiness was short lived as she peeked inside and found… nothing.

“What the hell?” She yelled angrily and gave the heavy metal container a kick. “Oweeee!” She yelped in pain and began hopping through the room on one leg, clutching her poor injured foot.

The other five girls with her in the store turned towards their leader, some raising their fists or whatever clubs they had acquired, thinking the rednecks had come back to attack them. But then they found the hilarity in the situation, pointing and laughing at their howling and screaming leader, in fact they were this focused on cheering at her that they failed to realize that…

“Wait, where is Gina?” Rowan suddenly asked, looking around the room. Just a second ago there had been six of them in here. Now there were only five biker girls left. “Gina, get your lazy butt over here! Help us with the loot!” She yelled loudly, but there was no reply, only Lucia`s howling and moaning.

As she continued to yell the other bad girls turned towards her, now looking around as well to find their missing friend.

“Lucia! This isn’t funny!

“I swear to god if you are bailing with the cash, I will kick your ass so hard you will never be able to sit on your motorbike again!”

“Come back here you dumb slut!”

“Get back here right now!”

“Lucia? Where are you?”

There was no reply, not even a sound of the missing girl and no traces of her could be found in the store, the only thing amiss was that a pile of ropes in one of the corners had also just vanished it seemed.

“You… you think the hillbilly girls got her?” The youngest of the group, Alexis asked gulping fearfully.

“That or she just ran off with a bunch of ropes,” Lucia said, having finally stopped her awkward dance through the room. “Serves that dumb slut right, and means more loot for us…” She had barely finished the sentence when she remembered that “well it would mean more loot but this damned safe is empty. Seems like these rednecks are as wealthy as they are smart.”

“Maybe,” Rowan said, taking a step closer towards their leader, “or maybe you greedy rat are trying to pocket all the money for yourself.”

“Me? Why would I do that?” Lucia shot back, anger raising inside of her. “If there was money here of course it would all be mine. I had the idea that we come here, there is more than enough other loot for you girls.” She gestured around the room.

“So you did pocket all of it for yourself?” Another biker girl called Lina raised her baseball bat. The other three likewise turned towards their leader, raising their own weapons.

Only now did Lucia realize that admitting her plan to secure all the money for herself probably wasn’t the smartest of ideas, so she instead cowered and tried to back out of it. “No girls, I was just joking, just having a bit of fun, of course we can share the money amongst each other, we are sisters after all.”

“Then give it to us,” Rowan said, her fists still raised. “Give us the money and we forget your little joke.”

“The money? But I don’t have any money! The safe was empty!” Lucia said. “There is nothing I could share girls. I am sorry.”

“So, she is trying to scam us after all,” Alexis said grimly, swinging her bat in the direction of Lucia. “Last chance cunt, hand over the money or suffer the consequences.”

“But I don’t have any money,” Lucia said panicking, “the safe was empty I swear, there was nothing inside of it…” A moment later the bat hit her on the head and she collapsed on the floor, knocked out.

“Let`s see about that.” The final girl in the group, Gloria said as she kneeled down and began stripping Lucia of her clothing. The others quickly joined her in thoroughly strip searching their unconscious leader. Not finding anything in her clothes they quickly turned towards her body fingering up her mouth, womanhood and butt crack but they found nothing.

“So, the dumb cow told the truth,” Alexis said. “Why couldn’t she have mentioned that to us?” She shook her head.

“Maybe the safe was a decoy from the start.” Rowan suggested, turning away from Lucia`s naked body. “I am sure the rednecks are hiding their cash somewhere else. The safe is just for show.”

“Those crafty bitches,” Lina muttered. “I bet they hide it somewhere nobody would think to look for it.”

“Yeah,” Alexis nodded, “maybe in a plastic bag hidden in the stable, amidst all the cow dung.” She had seen something like this in a movie before.

“Sounds right like these hillbilly girls,” Gloria nodded.

“Let`s check the stable then.” Rowan ordered and the four of them left the store, leaving the nude and unconscious Lucia behind on the floor.

“Ugh, this is much worse than I ever thought,” Gloria muttered as she searched through the dirty cow dung in the stables adjacent to the general store.

By now all four biker girls were covered with cow dirt all over their bodies as they frantically searched the mud for the money.

“It has to be here somewhere,” Rowan said, grinding her teeth while trying her best only to breathe through her mouth instead of her nose. The stench was almost unbearable and constant mowing of the cows didn’t make it any better. Why did those dumb rednecks have to hide their money here of all places? And how did they manage to live in this animal cloaca all year? Maybe this truly wasn’t the best place to hide.

“Get those flies of me!” Alexis ran in between them, her arms flailing wildly as she tried to get the myriad of flies swarming around everywhere off her body. In her panic and the dim lighting in the stable she accidentally knocked over Rowan and both bad girls fell face first onto a large pile of manure.

“Ewwww,” Rowan squealed like a little girl, trying to get it off her face and out of her hair. Everything was ruined now. Well… almost everything.

“I`ve found it!” Lina cheered holding up a plastic bag she had just pulled from the dung.

“Yes!” Rowan and Alex cheered as they ran over to her, Gloria followed them as the four girls embraced in a group hug, not caring that by doing so they smeared even more dirt onto each other. Instead, just cheering at having found the money. It was their loud celebration that made them miss that the bag was only filled with some shredded newspapers and they also failed to notice the sounds of a pulley system being activated, but they couldn’t miss the net that suddenly was pulled upwards around them.

Capturing all four of them within it as the dirtied biker girls were pulled up towards the stable roof, screeching in panic. Pressed against each other, arms and legs sticking out from the net the four bad girls dangled in the dark.

But only for a moment as soon the lights in the stable were activated and a group of grinning hillbilly girls entered the hall, looking up at their captives with smug grins. “Seems like you are already getting used to working in the mud.” One of them said with a devious smile. “Because you might as well get used to it from now on.”

Across the town the last four bad girls still had no idea of the fate of their sisters….
“So, this is it?” Diana took a breath from her cigarette. “We are reduced to fucking door guards?”

“I don’t like this either,” Aria said, leaning against the wall of the building. It was the largest house in Grey Falls and so of course Kate and Miranda had acquired it for themselves, of course they had, being the leaders of the Devil Brides. What Diana and Aria hadn’t accounted for was that instead of receiving the second largest house in town they had instead been tasked with watching outside of the mansion just in case the hillbilly girls returned.

And so, they now stood there, outside and smoking while complaining at their two higher ups who certainly were just enjoying a nice evening together inside.

“Maybe we should just bail,” Aria suggested after a moment. “I mean what are we even doing here?”

“Hiding from the police?” Diana replied, pulling out a fresh cigarette from her pocket. “They are looking for us in Chicago.”

“For a bunch of misdemeanors,” Aria replied. “I am sure they will have already forgotten about that by now. And who says going back to Illinois? There are many large cities in the South where a hot gal can have some fun. All better than sitting out here in the middle of nowhere with crazy rednecks behind every tree.”

“Yeah,” Diana agreed, “Let´s just…” before she could finish a loud TWANG! Echoed through the nightly street. Followed a second later by a pained scream. “My boobies!!!” The projectile of a air gun had hit her hand, the same hand holding her cigarette, causing her to drop it… right onto her cleavage.

Aria didn’t wait long to take in the situation, she had been the girl who had escaped the bar to warn the others, and now she decided to use once more the same tried and true strategy: Running away. “Somebody save me!!!” She screamed as she began running down the street in a panic, leaving Diana behind.

Another TWANG echoed through the night and a projectile hit Aria straight on her right buttock. Screaming like a little brat she began to run in wild zigzag lines through the deserted street, but that didn’t save her from another projectile impacting on her left butt cheek. Arms flailing and in complete panic she ran even faster, not seeing the large tree directly in front of her until she slammed into it, knocking herself out.

Meanwhile Diana had freed herself from her burning top, now standing topless in the street, trying to nurse the burn marks on her boobs while muttering to herself and cursing that coward Aria for having run away, leaving her alone. Alone with… whoever was hiding in these buildings and shooting at them… And now with Aria knocked out…

Before she could finish her thoughts the first projectile had already hit her butt. Screaming the topless bad girl turned around, but that only made her boobs the prime target again, causing her to spin around once more. For the next fife minutes or so she performed this awkward dance of running up and down the street, turning back and forth, always trying to get out of the reach of the air gun sniper, or rather snipers, for it surely were more than one.
Eventually the tormented biker girl saw now alternative but to raise her arms and surrender, begging the hillbilly girls to come out and tie her up.

Meanwhile inside Kate and Miranda were enjoying each other in the bathtub for the mansion, still completely unaware that their entire gang had by now been captured by the locals. Laying nude next to each other in the warm water, their hands massaged the others womanhood while their mouths were interlocked, only taking occasional breaks to massage each other’s breasts or feel up the others cute butt.

What neither of them knew was that their entire session was recorded on a camera hidden in one of the bathrooms cupboards. And not only that but streamed towards several internet sides gathering more and more attention.

Not even considering their newfound stardom the two women continued to enjoy themselves, not caring in the slightest for the outside world as they played in the warm water. At least not until the naked, tied and gagged Aria and Diana hopped into the room, screaming into their gags (and delighting the audiences of the show).

“What the?” Kate looked up at her tied up henchmen, instinctively grabbing Miranda and moving her up as a human shield in front of her.

“It`s the rednecks! They are coming for us!” Miranda screamed in panic as she stood up shaking of her boss´s hands from her naked body.

Without even paying another thought at their helpless henchies the two leaders of the Devil Brides ran over towards the balcony door, leading outside from the bathroom. Stumbling out of the house and onto the balcony the two of them could only scream in further panic at the sight that awaited them. The entire population of Grey Falls seemed to be here, all of them holding torches or various kinds of weapons, pointing at the two naked biker girls.

“Good evening you two,” Joan said as she stepped forward from the mob. “I hope we didn’t interrupt you by… whatever you where doing. But we have a few things to discuss.”

In complete panic Kate and Miranda clung onto each other, now also realizing that several hillybilly girls held up phones and cameras, continuing the lifestream that now moved closer and closer towards it`s climax.

In complete panic, Kate took hold of Miranda once more and shoved her over the railing of the balcony. “Take her if you want but leave me alone!” She screamed in panic as she ran back inside.

Thankfully for Miranda her fall was caught by a large bush below the balcony, unfortunately for though it was thorn bush and so she still screamed as the thorns found their way into her pampered skin.

Kate meanwhile had crossed the house and found the rear door locked, but… thankfully it had a cat flap and so the naked bad girl tried to squeeze herself through it to get away. Her hands next to her body she first managed to get through but then… she got stuck.

Her large booty was just too large to fit through, and with her arms immobilized at her sides she didn’t manage to move back or forth. Screaming in panic as she noticed she was trapped, trapped and helpless. Just seconds later she felt the first spanks on her butt. Just the first of many she would suffer before this night was over. Stuck inside the cat flap the leader of the devil brides could do nothing but curse, scream and beg for mercy as the citizens of Grey Falls gave her the spanking of a lifetime.

(While of course contuining to stream it online)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another great chapter
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 months ago Another great chapter
Glad you still enjoy it.

Finale

As the dawn finally rose over Grey Falls the next morning the Devil Brides had been reduced to a group of whimpering, fearful women in various stages of undress and immobilization. Most of them feeling intense humiliation and pain in their reddened buns. Those who could trying to avoid sitting on their butts, though unfortunately for them most didn’t have much of a choice. Also, unfortunately daybreak didn’t mean the end of their tied-up situation as most of the citizens of Grey Falls decided to sleep late that day after all the excitement of the night. So, it was almost noon when the first finally got up and removed the biker girls from the various traps, nets and cages they were stuck in.

All of the captives were stripped of whatever clothing they still wore (which in most case was absolutely nothing) then tightly bound in hands and feet as well as gagged, often with another biker girl’s underwear. Then they were made to hop down the streets of the town towards the largest stable where the captives were collected. Being motivated to keep the pace by hillbilly girls generously applying cattle prods to their quivering assess. Of course, quite often one of the hopping girls would lose her balance and would land butt or tits first on the hard pavement of the roads.

With all these delays it wasn’t until late in the day until finally all captives had been gathered in the stable. Dozens of young women, several still molassed and feathered or completely smeared with dung, sitting in comically neat rows, while squirming with their reddened asses on the floor of the stable. While also exchanging worried, fearful glances with each other several of them remembering movies like Deliverance and fearing the fate that might await them in the hands of these rednecks. Many huddling together for comfort with their friends and sisters.

As they were all finally gathered Carol, the major of Grey Falls stepped in front of them, flanked by several other residents holding up cattle prods menacingly ready to deal with every biker girl trying to get up and escape. She was a little older than most redneck girls in town but only in her mid-thirties, a good-looking ebony skinned and dark-haired woman wearing the same tight jeans and top tied below her breasts as the other farm girls.

“Alright girls, we have good news, and we have bad news for you.” Carol said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. “Which one do you want to hear first?”

A chorus of muffled voices answered her, while several other biker girls nodded or shook their heads.

“What was that?” Carol put a hand up to her ear as if she had trouble listening to the gagged voices. “What do you mean to say? You… you want us to recreate Deliverance with you? What naughty girls you are.”

The hillbilly girls laughed while all biker girls frantically began shaking their heads and screaming muffled pleas into their gags. Their captors teased them for a couple of minutes before finally becoming serious again.

“Okay girls, the goods news are that we are not going to kill nor rape you. In fact we won’t even burn nor sell your motorbikes, as long as you remain well behaved little girls that is.” Carol gave the captives a stern look.

A wave of relief came from the rows of tied up women at this announcement. Though others were wary as to what exactly was meant with well behaved little girls.

“The bad news are that we found out that at least some of you are wanted by the law in Chicago.” Carol continued. “Some of you know it already but we have been streaming your little adventures last night online. And some of our watchers did inform us there is a bounty on some of your heads.”

This time a new wave of fear went through the captives and many huddled together while others began to plead into their gags, begging the rednecks not to report them to the authorities.

“Sadly, the amount of money we would get for handing you over isn’t particularly high,” Joan said, stepping next to the major. “Most of you are wanted to small misdemeanors so we would get a handful of dollars for you. Not even close to the amount of debt you have accumulated in the last few weeks, speaking of which…” She gestured over to her sister.

Zoe stepped forward, holding up her smartphone and reading from it a long list of debts the Devil Brides had accumulated including several thousands of dollars in food and drink at the bar and stores. Even more money for the rented rooms they had been staying in. Then came the real big scores, the destroyed and vandalized property, and the gasoline for their motorbikes. It was a long list, and it took the better part of an hour to list it all. Finally, they were also to pay for the various traps the rednecks had used to capture them during the night. In the end the gathered sum was flat astronomical, and many biker girls asked themselves how they could ever pay that.

“Of course, we know you can’t pay us the money,” Carol said. “But being reasonable rednecks, we offer you a deal. You stay here at Grey Falls with us for a year and work off your debt. The terms are simple, you work from dawn till dusk each day, and you do absolutely everything we ask of you, I promise you we will not ask you any unacceptable things. Except Sundays where we have special plans for you. You will be fed bread and water, occasionally maybe something better if you behave well. You can sleep in the stables and pig pens during the night. And if you are lazy, it is cattle prod for you. Oh, and don’t worry we will get you some proper work outfits as well. The alternative is that we hand you over to the cops and sell your bikes to make at least some money from this whole affair. So, nod if you accept our offer or shake your head if you want to visit Chicago prison instead.”

Left with little choice the members of the Devil Brides nodded, some did it instantly and frantically, glad to at least be able to avoid prison, other slower, more hesitantly, but in the end they all did.

“Splendid.” Carol cheered as she clapped her hands. “Just one more thing before we get started. We just… want to make sure that no one forgets that your cute assess are ours now.”

She gestured to several of her friends, who quickly moved towards the biker girls and picked up a squirming Kate.

“As leader of the group and the new star of our BDSM streams it`s only fair if you are the first.” Zoe teased her as they led the hopping bad girl over to the large water tank.

There Joan picked up a hose and pointed it at the squirming bad girl. For the next minute or so the leader of the Devil Brides was mercilessly doused in cold water removing what dirty had garnered on her body from the sitting in the stable. As she was finally clean, wet with her long hairs hanging down into her face she was once more picked up and made to hop over to a small wooden chair. Bend over it so her ass stuck up Kate was held down while Carol approached, a glowing cattle brander in her hand.

“Relax, all of our animals go through this, and you are a big girl, you can take it.” The major said diabolically as she pressed the brander into Kate`s raised right buttock, branding her with the common symbol for Grey Fall´s cattle, a naked cowgirl riding a bull. Kate screamed into her gag as her already abused ass was branded passing out on the chair for pain and humiliation.

A wave of terror went through the other biker girls, and some tried to flee but some quick cattle prods to their butts convinced them to stay. And so it was that each and every member of the Devil Brides was branded with the symbol of a naked cowgirl riding a bull. Afterwards the farm girls allowed them to rest for the day and the night, all of them laying face first in the dirt, sticking up their branded asses (which were mercifully treated with some salve).

From the next day onwards for an entire year the biker girls were now made to work in Grey Falls from dawn till dusk. Working in the fields, planting and harvesting crops, pulling carts and plowshares across the wide fields surrounding the town. Carefully watched by farm girls armed with cattle prods ready to give each lazy butt a well-deserved shock if it`s owner even considered slowing down in their work. For their work the bad girls were dressed in extremely skimpy and sexy prison themed outfits, tight, black, and white striped cropped tops that displayed a generous view on their cleavage, and just as tight black and white shorts that left most their branded buttocks completely bare. The outfits were completed by cute little black and white prisoner caps. In between their work hours they were allowed to sleep in the hay (if they behaved) or the pig pens (if not) of the stables.

Of course, the fields weren’t the only places the Devil Brides used for labor, they also worked in cutting down trees, dragging them back to the village, repairing damaged buildings and fences. Some others were also forced to work as road construction workers improving and repairing the streets in and out of town. And of course, they were also used for the classical chain gang labor of picking up trash, especially after each of the new weekly festivals held each Sunday.

Those bad girls who had racked up particularly high debts by themselves, so mostly the leaders like Kate, Miranda, Amber and Lucia were also given some additional task, forced to pose sexily on their motorbikes wearing very little, if any, clothing. These sexy pictures were sold to several male, and lesbian, targeted biker magazines earning the town quite the influx in cash.

Meanwhile those who had caused little trouble in the town, or who were particularly well behaved in their work were spared from the hard work outside and instead made to work as maids for the various citizens. Dressed in skimpy French maid costumes they kept the houses clean, prepared and cooked meals, did laundry work, filled out paperwork and of course worked as waitresses in the bar and clerks in the various stores, closely watched by the owners of the businesses of course.

The monotony of the hard work was broken every Sunday when the town came together for a festival, soon attracting more and more visitors from surrounding communities. On this day the captured bad girls were displayed in cages and stocks, placed on dunk tanks, forced to perform risqué dance numbers in the saloon or made to perform various other humiliating tasks to pleasure and payments of the guests. One especially popular game included several of them being dressed in skimpy bunny girl outfits and then released onto a field to be hunted down by people using airsoft guns.

When the year came to a close Grey Falls had become a revitalized community, having overcome any and all their monetary troubles and in fact become one of the wealthiest towns in the Deep South.

And even for the once so prideful members of the biker gang the year hadn’t just been one of pain and humiliation. Many of them quite enjoyed the hours they spend together with their girlfriends in the hay, and as time went on some even made further ‘connections’ with the farm girls…

“Tomorrow is your last day with us, isn’t it?” Joan asked Sonya that final evening as her personal maid stood before her, dressed in her skimpy French maid outfit, her eyes lowered onto the floor and her hands demurely clasped above her navel.

“Yes mistress,” Sonya said, still keeping her eyes down. Chewing on her lips it was clear that the bad girl wanted to say something but was too shy to do so. It made her even more cute than her French maid outfit already did.

“Have something to say?” Joan asked her lover, as she tickled her bare belly. “Then get it out or do I have to spank you again?”

“Well,” Sonya`s face became tickled pink. “You already spank me for everything I do mistress, weather my work wasn’t satisfying, when we play a board game together or when we are in bed.”

“As it befits a naughty girl like you!” Joan said, giving her maid a mischievous slap on her barely covered bottom.

“Yes, I am a bad girl,” Sonya said, lovingly. “And I feel I haven’t been punished enough this year… I… I wanted to ask…”

“You want to turn our little arrangement into something more permanent?” Joan laid an arm around her girlfriend. They had begun their affair not too long after that fateful night, and Sonya had been a hot lover indeed, clearly enjoying each of the humiliations and punishments Joan put her through.

“Yes,” Sonya admitted. “I would like to stay here with you mistress.”

She wasn’t by far the first biker girl who had requested this. The twins Nicole and Ashley had already signed contracts as waitresses with the saloon owning sisters, neither of them having any intention to return to the biker club, and the sister who had so readily tried to abandon them. And they weren’t the only ones, quite a lot of the biker girls had discovered their inner

masochist during the year and now desired to prolong their stay in Grey Falls. Even amongst those who would leave the year had clearly left it`s mark, even beyond their branded butts, as Kate, Miranda, and a few others, who had by now accepted their online stardom, wanted to start a BSDM movie label in Atlanta.

“What a naughty girl you are Sonya, you know, just yesterday your sis Susanna asked the same of Zoe.” The two pairs of sisters had grown into two pairs of lovers, sometimes the Saloon owners even engaged in a foursome together with their maids sharing the biker sisters with each other.

“And what did she say?” Sonya asked, looking up for the first time.

“Well, we would be willing to prolong our relationship. But only if you agree to marry us. If you want this go on, then we will make a lifetime deal.” Joan said with a smile.

“Marry you?” Sonya`s eyes widened but than a bright smile appeared on her face. “Well, I would gladly be your wife mistress.”

“Good girl,” Joan patted her but, “of course most of our deal remains the same, I decide what clothing you wear, you keep dusting our house and do all our chores. To eat you get whatever leftovers we have in the bar each day. And of course, you keep performing on Sundays.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” the naughty blonde girl admitted with a blush. “Just one thing mistress.”

“Yes?” Joan looked at her.

“After we had our fun during the night, do you have to always shove me down the your laundry chute? Can’t I… sleep by your side sometimes?” The biker woman asked.

“Hm… that`s a big thing to ask.” Joan said smiling devilishly. “And I really like your scream each time when I send you down there for the night. But okay, I think once or twice a week you can sleep in my bed. Then I have someone to spank and tickle in the morning.”

“Thank you, Joan,” Sonya said giving her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey I might be a redneck but I am a nice redneck.” Joan said with a smile. “That reminds me though, I recon you don’t know how out here our shotgun weddings work?”

“I fear it includes one bride being bend over the altar for the guests to shoot gauge pepper blasts with their shotguns at her bare bottom?” Sonya gulped.

“Oh, what a smart girl you are.” Joan patted Sonya on the little maid cap on her head. “And of course the ceremony will be repeated at every anniversary of the couple!”
Lorcan77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorcan77 »

Your narrative has embarked on a captivating journey, promising an enthralling story ahead.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Lorcan77 wrote: 3 months ago Your narrative has embarked on a captivating journey, promising an enthralling story ahead.
So you want a sequel?
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Helena14 wrote: 6 days ago
So you want a sequel?
I second the motion for a sequel. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

milagros317 wrote: 6 days ago
So you want a sequel?
Any ideas for it?
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

So you want a sequel?
Any ideas for it?
It could be the events on Joan and Sonya's first anniversary as a couple.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

milagros317 wrote: 5 days ago
Any ideas for it?
It could be the events on Joan and Sonya's first anniversary as a couple.
And then? I mean their dynamic is kinda established...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic