Rowers, Ropes And Sweaters (M+/M): Penultimate chapter added, 29 Nov.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

"Antepenutimate" is not the one before the last, but the one before the one before the last!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

My mistake, sorry!!!
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Chapter 27: Friday Night, the Final Round

The bench to which I had been tied was brought in the middle of the living room. Stéphane took a bandana and blindfolded me. Then I heard Martin's voice explaining the ritual of that last evening to me:
- It's been eight days since you jerk off, so logically you have a nuclear bomb between your legs. The good news for you is that tonight you will finally be able to empty yourself. The not so good one is that it will take a little while longer. Each of us will jerk you off, thirty seconds each, with a minute break between each. But the very good news for you is that whoever is unlucky enough to make you cum will be your toy for the weekend. That said, if you come before the end of the first round, you’ll have to remain tied up for another hour and then we start again. Since you can't see us, I'll explain how we're going to proceed. I have eight cards, from ace to eight. Whoever pulls the ace starts, and jerks you off for thirty seconds. Then it's the turn of two, then three, etc. Ok, is everything clear?

Still bound by my vow of silence, I was unable to respond. But the very thought of getting jerked off by the rest of the team made me hard like crazy, which made everyone laugh. And Martin
- At least wait until we start!

I had to wait for everyone to draw their card, then silence fell and, as announced, I felt my fly undone and my hard cock pulled out of my panties. Then again Martin's voice:
- Okay, let's start with a one-minute break.

That first minute of waiting was agonizing. Worse still was the first thirty-second assault. I was straining in my bonds, and if the bench hadn't been so strong, I think I would have broken it. The next minute's break was welcome. But it seemed very short to me and when I heard Martin call "Number two!" ", I thought I would go no further. But number two's thirty seconds didn't make me explode. However each time it just got worse and worse. At number six I was panting, my body twitching in its bonds, I must have looked like an epileptic. The minute's break seemed to last only ten seconds when number seven took over. No matter how much I clenched my teeth, turned my head frantically in all directions, I felt my precum flood my cock. But by the thirtieth second, I still hadn't come. To think that the next moment, when the eighth came to attack me, of the eight hands that would have jerked me off would have been Martin's only increased my excitement.

Therefore, the very second when the eighth hand took hold of my cock, it exploded in an endless series of streams. There was a shock through my whole body that, without the bench, would have made me jump to the ceiling. These jerks as I was bound to this bench to the point of becoming one with it increased the intensity of my orgasm tenfold. I, who usually only send a teaspoon a few inches away, felt like I was throwing gallons of cum and throwing it to the ceiling. It seemed like an eternity, before, exhausted, as if dead, my body relaxed and my breathing slowly returned to a more normal rhythm.

I couldn't guess whether my classmates' exclamations saluted my ejaculatory feat or rejoiced that I was going to have to stay tied up for another hour before I suffered their attacks again. As for me, the thought of remaining tied to that bench after I had emptied myself and the excitement had subsided quickly became unbearable. Anyone who has enjoyed being tied up knows the urgency to be released immediately afterwards.

I felt a towel wipe away the mess. Then Martin's voice:
- Sorry, sweetee, close, you won the game. Come on, an hour of rest and we start again.
My comrades seemed to lose interest in me and I heard them discussing the upcoming competitive season, as if I wasn't there. I wondered how I could take this bondage for an hour longer, after I had cum and lost all excitement, but when a hand rested on my cock again, I was asleep. So this hour had passed without my realizing it.

The first hand unsurprisingly found a soft, unresponsive cock, and the first thirty seconds were as effective as on a rag doll. And so it was for several turns. It would have been humiliating if, an hour ago, I had not offered them the spectacle of my triumphant manhood. So at least I wasn't afraid of the breakdown. Especially since, from the sixth round, things took shape. But everything went smoothly until the end of the eighth. Fortunately, another hour of waiting would have been an hour too long. When the load came back on, my boner continued to swell and it was at number three that it hit its full volume and cruising stiffness. I was hard-on like crazy again, but it was pretty nasty. As if my cock had been a dildo grafted between my legs and that my teammates were having fun with, but which had been giving no pleasure to me. From number four to number six, it continued like this. It was at number seven that I felt the juice rise again. But number eight was awkward and nothing happened. Back of the ace, which raised the tension. Number two saw me wet my penis with precum again.

At this point, Martin interrupted the game:
- Watch out, I think he can see under the bandana. Let me settle this.

The next moment my head was wrapped in his thick sweater!, and number three made me cum, this time without the storm from the previous time, just the relief that it was over.

It was greeted with a loud ovation and then the shouts of the team: Martin! Martin! Martin! So it was he who made me cum, so he would be my toy for the week-end. This meant he had used my fetishism and, by putting my head in his sweater just before his turn, he knew precisely what he was doing!

My week-end would certainly be wonderful.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great conclusion to an awesome story. The sweater around the head would have done it for me too :D

And I love the fact that you left the door open to a sequel. Martin is in for a fun weekend!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter, as always :D :D For some reason, it took me a couple reads to understand the rules of the game, but I'm so glad that our friend won, even if he had to suffer for another hour. I was wondering who it'd be, since we've met a few aside from Martin, but I think it's fitting that it's Martin. And he'll have to be the toy, so I'm curious what our friend has in store for him ;) ;)
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm... how the table has turned for our protagonist and Martin although the added touch of the sweater was a bit unfair! Excited to read what Martin will be put through... it seems he really wanted to be put in that situation :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Two year after I posted it, I must confess I quite liked to read this story again, and to read your comments.

I'll try to write a new one soon.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I hope you do! I really enjoyed this story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic