THE CONVENTIONAL MODEL (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

I know what you mean :D
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

[mention]TheBoundArtist[/mention] I am enjoying this story so far! I love scenarios like this where girls ask to be tied up, and this setting with the Batgirl and the convention is great. If you were to continue, I would try to make the distinction between the two events more clear, as you jump back and forth in time. I can't wait to read more!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, hoping to see more!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I agree looking forward to reading the next instalment soon
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

GagHerRealGood wrote: 3 years ago @TheBoundArtist I am enjoying this story so far! I love scenarios like this where girls ask to be tied up, and this setting with the Batgirl and the convention is great. If you were to continue, I would try to make the distinction between the two events more clear, as you jump back and forth in time. I can't wait to read more!
Thank you so much for all the kind works and advice, i will definitely take them to heart. My day job has me running ragged so I haven’t had the time to draw or write the way i want to but i will be continuing this story.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great story, hoping to see more!
Thank you, i would find your way back to this story come the weekend to see the final parts!
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago I agree looking forward to reading the next instalment soon
Will be it hell or high water, I’m going to make sure there’s another part this weekend. Hoping the have the rest out before Monday but well see. I’m so glad your excited for it.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

“uhhugg, ephh eeemmmph!?!” Regardless of my limited sense of time, i knew that we had been were we were for quite sometime now, and Ellie was getting impatient. Thought not to get free of her bondage, no that she seemed to be thriving in. Even as the ropes dug deeper and deeper into the black spandex, her silky smooth colored skin slipping over the nylon, the pale cosplayer was still full of erotic energy. Even though her lower lip and chin was catching the light from the lamp the layer of drool all over them, she still purred and taunted through the rubber ball is if it were lodged behind her teeth since birth. No, Ellie was in fact getting impatient to see the drawing!

looking down at the graphite smudged page, a nearly completed cartoon rendition of the beautiful before me stared back at me. While my style and train is mainly rooted in cartoons and the Disney style, I do have a passable working understanding of realist human forms, anatomy and lighting. I did my best to work in some of the knowledge into the sketch. While nearly done, it still wasn’t quite there yet. While i liked the piece, I wasn’t in love with it. I wanted it to be perfect, NEEDED it to be perfect.

The pencil scratched away at the page as I threw in more and more little details to bring in more life to the image. Every time i looked up at my cosplaying model for reference, her flush cheeks and squirming shoulder would send my heart racing each and every time. Going back over the face and punching up the cheeks and how they buckled around the straps to the ball gag, I could almost feel her skin from when i touched that same cheek. I look up again at Ellie with my heart now choking me with how hard its pounding. I reach out to touch her again.

“uuhmm, hmmmmmm...” Ellie’s eyes roll to the back of her head, nearly going limp as my fingers cup her bound breast. The spandex as so tight is was almost like it was apart of her. The smooth feel of the fabric was unlike anything I’d felt before. The ropes that groped her body made it easy to fondle and touch her. For a brief moment I had completely forgotten about the sketch, Ellie didn’t however as she moaned “hummph mmmpphh ugh?”

“Shhhhhhh, I’m just... studying the forms again.” Using the same lie as before but again it was a good one as i began to let my fingers wander across her every curve. As the travelled my eyes were glued to Ellie’s face, watching as she reacted to my every move. She’d squeeze her eye tightly shut and try to twist her mouth into a smile as my finger tickled her side. Her blushing cheeks would glow into a deeper shade of red as i rubbed the inner thigh. However it wasn’t until the tips of my touch met with her covered sex between her legs, that her face light up unlike anything i had seen before. Barely making contact with her, I could already feel just how damp it was between there. Her mouth extended opened even further then i even though possible as she howled in pleasure.

“hmmmmph hmmmpphh HHMMMPPH!!” Ellie then bit down hard onto her gag as she began to violently nod, She heavy glasses nearly flying away again and tossing her hair every where. It was then I found what the draw was miss. I smiled into a wicked grin.

“If you trust me, I’m going to try something!”

——————————

The con was truly over by this point and the only ones left were the vendors and artist packing up shop, myself included. As I carefully tucked the left over print into their respective folders, instead of going over in my head how well I did (which i did), all the prints I sold, which ones did better then others, My mind was fixated on the cosplayer Ellie. “... if you wanted to maybe reenact the picture with me in my room...”. I still couldn’t believe that someone would ask that, let alone someone so stunningly beautiful. “Only if I get to draw you like that.” I still couldn’t believe I had said such a stupid corny line.

Though it wasn’t a line, I really did want to draw her like that. Hell I’ve always wanted to draw a live bondage model. Never going to art school and being self taught I missed out on a lot of things that artist get the chance to do. The nude model being one of them! Maybe thats why I want to so badly. That artistic desire to do the things I missed out on mixed with the thrill of my kink. However to actually be so bold as to ask it of someone!?! Then again, The cosplaying Batgirl was bold enough to ask her desire first so... there’s that.

Time slipped by as I made the many, MANY trips to my car loading it up. With each haul I made my heart raced faster and faster. “I’m going to be in room 232, if you want to meet me...” I could still hear her soft almost squeaky voice lingering in my ear as I slammed the trunk shut. My head spinning as it tries to talk my should out of it. Honestly though what was it talking itself out of. Strolling back to hotel, entering the elevator, pressing the second floor button, and walking up the room door? Or jumping into my car, hoping onto the highway, take 4 exits up, pulling up to my drive way, and spending the night watching reruns of power rangers?

My knuckles rapped on the white door surrounded by an endless row of identical doors. Turns out I had talked myself out of going home and now found myself waiting from someone to answer the door labeled 232. Each second as I waited felt like hours, my mind began to race wonder if it was all a joke and this was going to end badly. The worst started to creep in, but was quickly silenced as Ellie opened the door.

The young woman was still in her classic comic cosplay but there were pieces missing now. The yellow gloves that awkwardly hit her small hand were gone as well as the paint chipped utility belt. Though the most noticeable thing was her cowl, it was no longer hiding her face. The crazy frizzy locks had now exploded all around her creating an almost new mask of sort with the thick back rim glasses that framed her cheek. She was far more beautiful then I could of imagine. Most people would think her plain, but i was perfections.

“...hi” I breathed after stand in her door frame like a fool for several second.

“...hi.” She blushed back.
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

I'm really enjoying this story! It's simple and lots of fun. And who wouldn't want to tie up a beautiful cosplayer dressed as Batgirl! 😉
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

“Mmmhh pphhmmm!” With her eyes still tightly shut, Ellie nodded her head up and down with extreme force. She had No Idea what it was that i had in mind, hell she hardly even knew me, but yet she was trusting me to continue on with my wicker idea.

I placed the sketch that rested on my lap face down beside the cosplaying beaut fallowed by pull the other hand that was barely grazing her sex, this sent Ellie into a fit of moans and pleas for me not to. Getting up from my chair, I got in real close to her, the closest I had been since I first applied these ropes around her ever curve. Cupping the back of her head, my fingers get tangled in the crazy mess of hair. She’s so close to me I could kiss her, I want to kiss, the stunning eye staring back me looks like she wants me to kiss her. I don’t though, instead I lean her back and rest her onto the sheets. The black spandex covered body wiggles around just a bit, both as an act of comfort and as an act of alluring. Smiling down at her i reach out and begin to lower the waist band of the skin tight fabric.

As the stretchy material rolled down her curves, slowly revealing the pale skin underneath, heart race faster and faster. It’s felt as though it’s been on a steady incline. Just when I feel like it cant pump any faster, I find myself wrong agin and again. Inch by inch as the costume peels off exposing Ellie’s legs to the cool air of the room. I have to yank hard a few time to make sure the backs are able to get past her naked heels that are digging deep into the backs of her legs. Soon the silky, shimmering second skin is as far down as the nylon will allow, though i have access to what i need. Ellie’s face is blushing as hard as it was when she first shyly present the bondaged batgirl before, as now she had her swollen sex presented.

“uughmm gguuph pphhg hhhmmp?” Drool pooled out over the corners of Ellie’s lips as she asked her blushing question. This was the first time I had seen like this since I put the ropes on her. She had turned back into that bashful shy cosplayer who could barely show me that kinky drawing I had done years ago. I needed to make sure she was still alright with where this was heading.

“No. If your asking what I think you are the answer is no. Even still, are you sure you ok with this? Do you need me to stop?” My ever climbing heart kept throbbing as I expected this beautiful woman to tell me to untie her. Yet with her cheeks nearly matching the shade red that the ball gagging her was, she shades her head telling me to keep going.

My hand reaches out over past Ellie over to the pile of things that we threw aside earlier. Fishing around I brush aside extra rope, various other gags, a role of self sticking tape, until my fingers finally found what i was looking for. Bring my arm back in, back into my model’s line of sight, she sees one of her long colorful vibrating toys clutched in my palm. I’m blushing now too as I ask once more if she’s sure about this. Ellie simply responds by lifting up her hips towards me and the toy, and yes her blush spreads even more. Exhaling baring holding my composure together I begin to insert the rod.

“MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!! MMPPHH MMPPHH MMPPHH!!!!!” Ellie’s moans and cry bounce off the walls endless, and most likely into the other rooms, as the slender toy begins to glide inside of her. Her excite has become so intense there wasn’t any resist from sex. It was as though it was pulling it itself. However i still knew it wouldn’t stay there so I reached for some of that extra rope. Several quick paces around her hips and loop under and suddenly a crotch tie has been added to Ellie’s bondage, holding the toy deep inside of her.

Grabbing onto the ropes that groped her chest I hoisted “Batgirl” back onto her knees. She screeched in pleasure as she felt the toy shifting around inside of her. Taking a step back to admire her in her new start, I could hardly believe what I was looking at. I had already thought she looked perfect in the convention hall, then I though she looked perfect after I first finished putting the coils of rope on her, yet just like my ever pounding heart and her continuous blushing face I see her look even more perfect then before. With messed up waves sticking out in every direction, her blushed cheeks blossoming through out her whole face, and Ellie’s intoxicating expression of drunken pleasure. This is what the drawing was missing and I drive right back into it!

—————

We stood there for quite a while. It felt as though we were back at the convention all again after she first presented me with that bondaged Batgirl. I was so nervous I hardly knew what to do, let alone what to say. Thankfully Ellie was the first to do so.

“Y-you came...”

“Yeah... if I’m being completely I’m kinda surprised I did.”

There was another long pause before Ellie began to blush and say “I’m glad you did though.”

“I- ummm... I am too.” I must of sounded so disingenuous but i really was glad I came, I was just still so shock that I had I felt like a fool.

“Come on in.” Ellie stepped aside and welcomed me into her hotel room. I take two steps in and before I enter into the main room I hear her fallow with, “please don’t think I’m some kinda freak. I promise I’ve never done this kinda thing before.” Rounding the corner I’m able to see the room in its entirety. The space is very small however not cramped. The place is a single studio space two chairs and coffee table off to the side. Beside it is a mini fridge, no doubt stocked with very over price snacks. Though the thing that up most of the real estate is the queen sized bed, and what’s resting on top of the sheets is what catches my eye right away.

laid out carefully and fully organized is an array of bondage gear. The moment my eye come across them i start to feel my heart racing, so much so I begin to get dizzy and faint. Everything I could want and need were on this bed. Endless bundles of nylon rope spread out labeled with the desired length attach, several different sized hand cuffs sorted from smallest to heaviest, there were even some leather straps and cuffed lined up as well. It wasn’t just bindings though, gags were there too! Ball gags in nearly every color of the rainbow, metal ring gags, self sticking tape, panel gags, hell there were even home made gags there as well. Those where my favorite to see and could tell they were some of the first things to be apart of this impressive collection. It didn’t end there, on top of that there ever toys. Toys whose purpose was to being... pleasure to Ellie.

“One of the reasons why I like coming to cons so much,” I slowly turn around to see Ellie blushing and walking in towards the bed with all of her things spread out. “Is cuz I get to do a lot of self bondage. I like bringing all of my stuff with me so can tie myself afterwards. I don’t want you think I’m so kinda slut who always asks guys or... girls to come over and tie me up. I promise... I’ve never done this before...”

I could tell she was really embarrassed, also as if she didn’t plan on even having me see you collection in this manner. She more then likely had done this prior to going to the show room so it was ready for when she came back. Knowing that this gorgeous cosplaying geek was just as nervous about this as I was make it easier for me to commit, easier for me to do what I was about to do.

“I believe you Ellie, now” I toss the sketch book I had tucked away under my arm onto the coffee table and began to roll up my sleeves. “Why don’t you get over her so I can make you look that drawing” Even though I sound confident and in charge I was barely holding it together and I notice Ellie was doing to same thing. Even though her body langue and face changed into a more seductive manner, the blush on her cheeks and the look in her eye hide that shy girl skin deep. The stunning cosplayer sways her way over to the bed and is about to climb on top along wit all her “things”

“Do you want me to put the rest of my costume back on... sir?” That last part got stuck in her throat i could tell. More so because she was so embarrassed to stay it, but she wanted to make forced it out making it sound as alluring as she could. Though as I pondered over her question i looked her up and down wondering if thats what I wanted. I did missed how the belt and gloves completed the hero’s iconic black and yellow look, however as I stared into her face I knew I could hide it away behind a cowl. No matter how geeky and sexy it was, her features were sexier and her glasses were an even better mask that I had to draw.

“No, your perfect as is!” There was a brief pause as I wanted to fallow that up with something but like Ellie i was nervous to do it. My body decided for me though as my open hand playful smacked her rear. Stun for a split moment at my actions, I then commit to it “Get that cute butt up there so I can tie you up.”

“yes...sir!” That time Ellie was more confident with her words as she rose up onto the queen mattress one knee at a time. Once there I took a deep breath, got in real close and began to work.

Reaching out past the black clad damsel i go to grab some of the shorter coils of rope. As I fished around for it, I was so close to Ellie we were brushing up against each other. Short burst of breath would escape from each of us as we began to get lost in each other presence. When I found the length I needed I whisper into her ear, “put your hands behind you.”

“yes sir.” She was getting more and more comfortable saying that as she brought her wrists crossed behind her, trapping her black and yellow cape between.

the smooth cable started to twist and turn around her slender wrist, locking them in place making sure they weren’t going anywhere. I hadn’t done this is a long time and was sure how rusty I’d be but the knots quickly came back to as if no time had past at all. This gave me the confidence to keep pushing forward. I reach for more rope to then bind her chest. That was even easier as I layered the cord on top of each other pinning her breast from all sides. Each pass I would make would force another hard breath past her lips. She was enjoying. I kept going. More ropes and I started to work on her ankles. The image I had draw of batgirl was with her in a frog-tie, so thats what I was going to do to Ellie. Already on her knees that Made that part easier, i just know had to loop the nylon around her ankles and bind them to that same legs thigh (that part wasn’t so easy). Several minutes later and the bondage was complete, I had made Ellie look like the Batgirl in my drawing.

Walking around to the first, I get my first full view of her in the costume and ropes and I can’t stop my heart from pounding. I thought she was perfect when I had first met her at the convention but I was wrong. She even more perfect now as she wiggles and pulls at the bindings with a blushing face and sly smile. After a few moments she looks up biting her lower lips.

“I don’t have a yellow ball gag” Ellie says referring to the drawing. I had made the gag yellow in the picture to match her suit. It didn’t matter now though, I didn’t care what color the gag was now. I climb in real close to her, so close but without touch her.

“That’s fine,” I reach past her to the pile of supplies and pick up the first gag i touch, retrieving a vibrant red ball gag. “This one will do fine, now open wide for me.”

Ellie looks deep into me with the most confirming smile i had seen on her yet as she utters one last time “yes sir.”

She opens wide and I pop the sphere and buckle it in place, making she I don't catch any stray frizz. Stepping back to admire my work Ellie begins to moan and purr behind the gag. It was everything I could of hoped for, could of imagine. My eyes locked on her as i fall into one of the seats. With a gaze still on her I reach for my sketch book and open to a clean page. With a hammer hurt I begin to drag my pencil across the page.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Awesome update, I really like how this tale flicks from the present to the past, how you balance the naked sexuality with the getting there in the first place. Looking forward to many more chapters and adventures of these two character’s in the future
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome update, I really like how this tale flicks from the present to the past, how you balance the naked sexuality with the getting there in the first place. Looking forward to many more chapters and adventures of these two character’s in the future
Well now that the “flash backs” have caught up with the “present” there’s going to be one more part and that’ll wrap up this one. However don’t worry I’m already planning a sequel out as we speak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic