THE CONVENTIONAL MODEL (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

THE CONVENTIONAL MODEL (M/F)

Post by TheBoundArtist »

So I haven’t written in a long LONG time and really really miss it. So as I progress in my path to becoming an artist I’ve had a fantasy that i so very much love and wanted to share. I’ll be posting it in section over the course of several days. Let me know what you think i hope you like it.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

“Mmmmppph.” The sound was like an erotic song to my ears. The distorted noise came cooing out from behind the glossy rubber ball. The leather straps attached to it hug and grip the woman’s face in a way that brought out a beauty that only a gag can. Her cheeks were flushed as she purred into the mouth bondage, practically egging me on. My heart pound uncontrollably, head still spinning i could hardly get a handle that this was actually happen. Here she was, someone i had just met today, dressed in a colorful cosplay with a gag in her mouth and ropes hugging her every curve; there i was sitting mere feet across from her with my sketch book resting in my lap and a pencil in my hand. For a moment I remember back to how i even got here.

The alarm struck 5:00 am, sending my alarm into fitted rage waking me up from a dead sleep. While normally I’d curse having to be up this early, today was much MUCH different. Today was the day i take my next big step toward my path of becoming an artist. Today was my first day at a comic convention with my very own booth! as i leaped from the bed i had to remind myself that it was only a tiny convention, with an even tinier booth... waaaaaay in the back. Though that didn’t matter, for the first I’d have my art on display for all to see and hopefully buy.

I rushed around my home gathering my things in preparation for my departure. Rushing a check list in head making sure I didn’t forget anything; stack of the prints for sell, CHECK. Running around gathering my things i look back at my journey and what finally got me here; sharpies to sign the prints if people want, CHECK. I had spent nearly 5 year practicing, posting, commenting, taking on every project i could to try an improve; lunch so i don’t have to pay for over price convention food, CHECK. Taking every harsh and honest comment and rejection to heart all in an effort to get myself to this point; sketch book to offer live drawing, FUCK!

Panic for time i dash back upstairs to my office to receive one of my countless sketches before walking out the door. As soon as i walk in i grab the first one i see off my shelf and begin to thumb through to make sure there are enough empty pages in it, there wasn’t. Instead looking up at me was some of the earliest drawings i had done when i first start down this path. Filling the pages of the cool white page was bondage, lots and lots of bondage. My heart races and my mind fills up with all the fond memories from my early day as an artist.

The pages of the sketch book fly as i see the likes of spider-Gwen suspended in bondage and gagged with her own webs, Wonder Woman glaring up as she tangled in her own lasso of truth, and power rangers encased in tape that highlight all of their curves. I started drawing bondage as a way to learn anatomy, body posing, and other technical aspects of art but it turned into so much more. What started out as posting a couple of sketch once in awhile to get feed back, boomed into a fully fun page with daily updates. Hundreds of notifications a day, requests, commissions, it turned into nearly a full time job and gave me a taste of what being a real artist was like. I learned so much running that page and met so many wonderful people.

I smile closing the book on an image of batgirl with her teeth baring down on yellow ball gag, and place it back on the shelf. Grabbing another book and walking out of the door of my home I remember why I to take down the page. It did become a full time job, making it hard to work on other projects that didn’t feature someone trapped in ropes and gags. I had no time to make pieces for a real portfolio, it wasn’t like i could put an image of Korra bound and gagged in one. What started out as a break to focus on other “real” work, soon turned into me question if it should be up at all. Pulling up to my exhibitor’s parking space, I’m reminded why I took the whole thing down. If I’m going to put myself out, with my district and familiar style, i couldn’t have a kink page floating around the internet it could end up biting me in the ass.

The moment is enter the convention hall of the hotel, i quickly stop thinking about my journey and the kink art that got me here and instead just drink in the excitement of it all. Everywhere i looked I see something i love, tables filled with comics and toys, talented artist displaying your incredible work, and people from the shows I’ve watched since i was kid jut sitting only a few yards away. I quickly get to work setting up my tiny table and cramming as much of my work on display. Big prints, small prints, stickers, blank sheets for me to draw on, I wanted it perfect and it was!

the doors open to the con and stampede of eager fans came pouring into the hotels small room. People of all ages, sizes, and appearances packed every corner of the place everyone of them smiling. Though none as big as mine. It didn’t take long for them to find my little corner and start admiring my art. Everyone so so nice, commenting on my work, asking about what it is i did, and even buy some of it. It was a long road and it was worth every hardship to be able to experience this.

Then my day changed forever without me even realizing it you. She walked up! The woman I would see humming pleasure filled moan into a ball gag standing before me. Dressed in a home made batgirl costume, her frizzy wavy hair poking out the back of her mask. The hand stitch spandex hugging her every curve, she looked down at me with the sweetest smile.

“Hi, I’m Ellie, I love your stuff!”
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Oh i love thas, i want to see more if you plan to. The way you describe the con is spot on. I praticly never be at a con as artist in a boot or as one of the stampede fan. I go a 2 or 3 time as a fan, but most of my time i con was As Production and technical director of the Show even.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

gustorak wrote: 3 years ago Oh i love thas, i want to see more if you plan to. The way you describe the con is spot on. I praticly never be at a con as artist in a boot or as one of the stampede fan. I go a 2 or 3 time as a fan, but most of my time i con was As Production and technical director of the Show even.
Awwww thanks man, I’m glad you like it so much. Yeah I’m going to be posting the next part hopefully tomorrow
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

TheBoundArtist wrote: 3 years ago
gustorak wrote: 3 years ago Oh i love thas, i want to see more if you plan to. The way you describe the con is spot on. I praticly never be at a con as artist in a boot or as one of the stampede fan. I go a 2 or 3 time as a fan, but most of my time i con was As Production and technical director of the Show even.
Awwww thanks man, I’m glad you like it so much. Yeah I’m going to be posting the next part hopefully tomorrow
:D

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Very nice!!! Can't wait to read a little more about that
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This is a great start, I love the way you set the scene right at the beginning without too much detail and then drift back to how it all got started. Looking forward to part 2 and all the others to come
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago Very nice!!! Can't wait to read a little more about that
Thank you so much I’m so glad you like it! I’m hoping to have part two up today but we’ll see what happens
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago This is a great start, I love the way you set the scene right at the beginning without too much detail and then drift back to how it all got started. Looking forward to part 2 and all the others to come
It’s all about pacing. I wanted to make sure that there was plenty of kinky bondage action through out to hold people’s interests. If I had decided to tell it linear then it’s take forever to get to the good stuff and no one would read it.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great start!!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Risperdaltied wrote: 3 years ago Great start!!
Thank you so much
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

“Hhhummph, guuummmph. Mmmpph!” Ellie, moan’s playfully into the now drool glossed ball that was gagging. Her eyes star directly at me as her cheeks glowed with blush. The ropes at ate into her spandex pushed out her curves creating a stunning shape. Shapes that i was currently trying my best to block out. My pencil flew across the page as i loosely tried mapping out her silhouette. She didn’t make it easy however, with her constant twisting and turning. She was teasing me “ggmmuph mmmuuumpph.”

“Alright you,” I threw the chair forward with me still seated in it, going from being several feet away from her to only several inches. My free hand reached out and gripped her beautiful face. “Stop!” She giggled and blushed even more, her face nearly as red as the sphere that she was chewing on. “I said stop. As much as I’m loving this ‘come get me attitude’ if you want me to draw you like this...” I loosen my hold on her and begin to stoke her warm cheek, brushing some of the hair from her face “I’m going to need you to stay still so I can capture you.”

“Hiph ugh gurphhm huu phmmg?” While the gag distorted her question, I knew what she was asking. I smiled back her

“You know what mean. On the page, not in bondage.” Ellie giggles again tries to remain still as I go back to dragging my pencil. My eye fixed on her figure remember back to when i first saw just several hours prior.

“Hi I’m Ellie, I love your stuff!” With the loud chatter of the convention, the woman practically had to yell to be heard. My eyes were glued to her, she was stunning. Unlike a lot of the other women who were seen cosplaying, Ellie wasn’t tooth pick thin or had the looks of someone from America’s next top model. Her batgirl costume didn’t look like she spent a fortune on it for some studio to make it for her. Her hair was frizzy and a bit crazy, she had stunning curves, and had the most piercing blue eyes. Ever her costume, while well crafted and amazing, was clearly hand made by her. The spandex, hand stitched, the cowl bent and twisted out of foam, even the belt had pain chips on it from all the times she had worn it. She was honest and wore her creativity for all to see.

“Um, thank you so much it really mean’s the world to me that you like them.” I smiled back her as she began to drift towards the various prints i had on display for sale. As she did so other wondered over to my booth to comment and ask questions. Many of them were “hey where the bathroom?” Or “do you know when the Firefly panel starts?”. Every so often as i chatted to the many other eager fan that found their way to my table, i would look over to see Ellie still looking at my art.

Each time I did so I noticed something. Ellie began to focus in on my illustration I had of Batgirl on display. It was a pin piece showing the female caped crusader leaping through the air. The Cosplayer had strange look on her face as she fixated on the digital drawing. If she wasn’t already dressed as her, I’d think the express was that she was trying to figure who she was. Like she saw her somewhere but didn’t know where.

Several minutes flew by as i wrapped up a purchase someone had made. Once the person thanked me for the decals i had made and walked away, standing behind them was Ellie. Her expression had now change to someone of a shy and embarrassed look. The cheeks under the mask were now bright red with blush. She had in her hand the Batgirl print and put down on the table. “I’d like to buy this please...”

looking up at her, I became even more perplex. What was going on in that head of her’s. Why did my silly cartoony art get such a respond from her. I pushed it aside and said of course and sold her the print. After we exchanged money Ellie lingers at my table, her head still acting bashful, almost scared to pick the drawing. “Could... you sign it... for me?” She finally ask. I smiled back at her and said of course I can. With a sharpie in hand i quickly autographed the image with my handle and gave back the print. Ellie stormed off after that, disappearing into the crowed convention floor, cape blowing behind her. Smiling and confused i returned to enjoying the convention.

The day went of for several more hours, and I had the time of my life. Normally I’m the one fighting though the crowds, trying to find new additions to my many collections. However today i got to sit back and just enjoy the wonderful atmosphere. Seeing so many creative people expressing themselves and sharing in what they love. I got to talk with many of them as we voice our opinions on comics, movies, cartoons, you name it. The fact I sold quite a bit of my work also really helped as well.

Hours ticked by and the con began to wind down. The floor was not nearly as busy as it was before. Many of the other vender was starting to pack up and call it a day. Frankly I shout have started to do the same but it as having too much fun and didn’t want it to be over yet. Thankfully I didn’t because to my shock and surprised, Ellie return to my table.

“Hi again...” She managed to get out once she had arrived. Clutched tightly to her costumed chest was a piece of paper, I had assumed that it was the print i had just sold her earlier. “I was... wondering if you could sign another picture for me... if thats alright?”

Now I was very confused! What could she want me to sign? She didn’t come back to the table to buy anything else, I would of remembered seeing her again. Did she want me to sigh someone else art, that would be weird! Perhaps one of her friend came back and bought something and I didn’t realize they were together. Yeah that’s probably what it was. “yeah of course I’d be happy too.”

Ellie, still blushing like a tomato placing the picture down on my table, and what stares up at me sends my heart dropping down to my gut. It’s Batgirl, tightly bound in bondage. The image was the same one that i had looked at earlier today before i left. I had completely forgot about it during all the chaos and fun, but now it was literally staring at me in the face. An image of batgirl fighting and yelling in bondage and a gag.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

More Please :D

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

gustorak wrote: 3 years agoMore Please :D
Mores coming don’t worry
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great work! And now??? :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago Great work! And now??? :D
Patients, i might... MIGHT post another part tonight. We’ll see
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great update, looking forward to the next part already
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Another great update, looking forward to the next part already
Should be there in the next few days! I’m glad your enjoying it so far
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

This is very good so far :) Ellie sounds like she has a very playful side to her, interested to see further character development :)
Hello there!

Other Work
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago This is very good so far :) Ellie sounds like she has a very playful side to her, interested to see further character development :)
There are going to be plenty of that, I can’t wait to show you what’s next. I’m glad you’ve been enjoying it so far
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

“mmmph.”

“Are you doing alright? Do you need a break?” I asked Ellie looking up from my sketch pad. When I’m drawing time tends to slip by me and i have no idea if I’ve been at it for 10 minutes or 10 hours. I wanted to make sure that the wonderful cosplay bondage model was as comfortable as possible.

“hmmph uummph!” Ellie’s wavy fizzy hair bounces back and forth as she shakes her head “no”, near sending her thick rimmed glasses flying off her nose.

“Alright.” I chuckle to myself as i dive back into the sketch. By now the image is tarting to take shape. The silhouette is blocked out, the general forms are in place, and all my guild lines are in place, now it was time to start really putting her features onto the page. Looking back up at her, glasses hanging on the tip of her nose, hair in her eyes, and smile behind a gag that could melt any heart. I reach out and push the hair behind her ear and bring the lenses up to here they should be. Though I don’t bring my hand back, instead my fingers linger there as start to stroke her buckling cheek, gently pull at her drool soaked lower lip with my thumb. My heart is pounding in my throat at her sheer beauty and cant pull away.

“gguummph mph?”

“shhhh, just... studying the forms of your face is all.” That was a lie, but i felt a believable one that would let me hover there for a bit longer. However i finally do pull away and start to trace what I had touch onto the paper. Starting with the eyes i sketch the almond shapes that hid behind her frames, trying my best to get her perfect share down. That same stare she had given after first showing me that image of batgirl in bondage.

My gaze darts between the page that lay on my table and Ellie’s brilliant perfect blue eyes. It felt as though I was being attacked by two different batgirls from two different angles. One from above with a complex expression that read volumes. Her body language and blushing cheeks came across as shy and embarrassed, the eyes behind the cowl had more of a hunter appearance. A look that said “gotcha”! Though from the other angle staring up at me is another batgirl, one I had brought to life on the page screaming in bondage. I hardly knew what to say, I felt as trapped as the batgirl on the table did.

“I... ummm... where... where did you get this?” I finally managed to get out.

“I um... downloaded it off your page. You’r other page that is. You... you know while it deactivates your account but the art is still there for a few weeks? Yeah ummm... i downloaded a bunch of them so I would loose them...” It was fascinating to watch Ellie talk right now. She would twist and turn in the black spandex like a shy child would, but she eyes were completely locked in on me. Like just beneath the surface, she loved that you caught me like this. “I... I realized you were the one that made it after looking at your other batgirl picture you had here. The style were... well... you know so close.”

My head keeps spinning and I have no idea how to stop it. This was the whole reason I wanted to take down the page, so things like this would happen. My style is so... different, that I knew people would make the connection sooner or later. Though I never expected it like this. I thought some angry mother would find one of them and begin hate tweeting me and create a movement rage against me. Never did I image to have stunning cosplaying beauty to confront me with one in person! “Ellie was it? I’m really, REALLY flattered that you like and support my work, but I can’t really have people know that I used to do art like this. There was a reason I took down that page.”

Ellies body squirmed even more, it looked as though she wanted to fun fa away from me, but the tether her eyes had me was what was keeping her there. “I’m not going to share it if that’s what your worried about! I... I just want it for... me. I... Like looking at it when... you know... when I’m home alone or... when I get rooms to myself... during cons.” My heart drops all the way from my throat to my gut at her explanation. I can feel a cold sweet starting to over take the back of my neck. “If you don’t want to sign it though i understand...”

“No!” Ellie froze and stood straight up, almost as if I had surprised an scared her. I scared myself after saying it. My heart was racing so much my chest hurt, it was getting to the point where I wasn’t sure what was gonna come out of my mouth next. “I would be honored to sign this for you.”

reaching over i pull out one the sharpees i had been using to sign art and ripped open the cap with my teeth. I leaned over the image and really drank in the art as i began to sign. She was in her classic black and yellow costume, helpless in a tight frog tie. Her chest pushed out thanks to the rope harness that groped her breasts. The ropes were a vibrant yellow to complement the yellow trim on her suit. The superheroes face contorted into a scream as she bit into a yellow ball gag with the bat symbol on it. It was one of my favorite pieces i had ever done, and now it had my signature on it “THE BOUND ARTIST”

“Thank you so much for this... I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” Said Ellie as she picked up the picture hugging it close to her chest.

“you didn’t embarrass me,” I lied “just caught by surprised is all, I wasn’t expecting to see it is all.”

There was a long silence between us after that as Ellie hovered near my table still. Finally glowing even more red with blush the she had before Ellie asks “Ummm actually... I was wondering if... you wanted to maybe... reenact the picture... with me... in my room...”

If i wasn’t already sitting i would have come crashing down to the floor, HARD. Did she really just ask me that? Was this beautiful girl, dress as one of my favorite comic book characters, asking me to tie her up? I must of been dreaming, these things don’t happen like this. Yet there I was and there she was, the with request lingering between us waiting to be answered. I opened my mouth to tell that I couldn’t that it would be right since we had just met. However that’s not what came out.

“Only if I get to draw you like that.”
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Oh I love it even more

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

gustorak wrote: 3 years ago Oh I love it even more
Lol oh yeah and why is that?
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Well the way it's going and the fact it's a fantasy of many DID and Bondage artists to have a beautiful girl asking for thas. :shock: :o :oops: 8-)

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

gustorak wrote: 3 years ago
Well the way it's going and the fact it's a fantasy of many DID and Bondage artists to have a beautiful girl asking for thas. :shock: :o :oops: 8-)
It’s less about her asking for me, and more of the chance to get to do the live drawing is what’s exciting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic