The banker and the revolutionary (mostly F/F) (completed)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The banker and the revolutionary (mostly F/F) (completed)

Post by Nainur »

Acknowledgment:
Stacie Bowers was created by @captured_prize. Moreover, lots of actions and conversation are based on this vital contribution and I want to express many thanks…

Prolog
The private jet is climbing through thin clouds. I cast a last look back on Tetuanacan. Mixed feelings I do have, admittedly. But I think it’s better to leave and continue my career-plans elsewhere. My last task is to complete this transfer – some of the Elites have trusted us with quite an amount of gemstones, gold and other precious stuff to be transferred to Switzerland. Well, I have heard Switzerland is a nice place. She won’t haunt me there, I believe.
She.
I thought I had even seen her this very morning on the airport. Ridiculous. She is in my dreams day and night.
No, I couldn’t stayed in Tetuanacan. No way…
My name is Stacy Bowers, and this is how it happened.

Chapter 1 – The morning that changed it all

I had been transformed to this strange Meso-American country as part of a tour-of-duty for aspiring managers. The "Greenbuck Prime Bank" had got an exclusive contract from the government to restructure the banking system of that country and getting posted to an assignment in this agency was not completely convenient, however a very big chance. A chance one simply could not affort to let it slip by.
So, I a few months ago when I arrives early in the morning that changed everything.
I parked my Audi SUV in the garage by using my electronic access card. Of course, security was high standard. Or si we all thought…
I actually looked forward to a few days fully in charge, for Tracy Monroe, the director, had been called to a meeting in the U.S. and the deputy director, Carl Vandenberg, had reported himself ill yesterday. I was so full of ideas to try and to implement and was looking forward to seeing how they would work. That would impress the bosses, surely, and I yarned to move on, being 34 and a rising star.
I used my personel access code for the lift (with a direct access to our business floor) and entered entering with a spring in my step – I remember clearly my mood and how I freeze afterd two or three meters.
Something was wrong!
Where's the security and why was it so silent? Usually there's a beginning buzzing around the coffee bar at this time already, easily to be heard...also the security desk was deserted. Y
God! I turned – or wanted to, but only now I noticed two masked persons, one of them a woman, a small one, too! Most remarkably: both are armed with heavy automatic pistols and the large muzzles are pointing at me! They seemed as big as howitzers …!
“No move other I say!” The woman spoke with accent. A local. Of course. “Put your purse on the counter, then hands up and kneel face to the wall!”

I complied but when doing so I couldn’t fail to see a pair of motionless feet and uniform trousers. One of the guards. Dead.
“Stay-cieh Bow-hers! It’s she!”
They had checked my ID and I felt a cord around my ankles already…
Okay, okay, I tried to calm myself. They will take what they can get and leave. Be calm and compliant and nothing will happen to you! So I thought. I was very right – and also very wrong.
Expecting to be taken to some of the office chairs and cuffed or tied there I gfelt even then a bit excited. Being chair-tied was a favorite, if secret fantasy of mine. So wouldn’t be that bad, would it? But then a thought occurred to me. "Oh god, what if they're not here to rob the bank, but kidnap me instead…" I knew that kidnappings are not unheard of here, especially for foreigners like me.

“Now, listen!” The woman said. “You will stand up slowly, after I have gagged you and will move forward to the director’s office! For you know the master-code and we do not want to worry the poor police blokes and half the city, won’t we?”
I was shocked!
How did they get that intelligence? I myself hadn’t knew the codes yesterday morning, neither I had accepted them to know them 24 hours later?!
She pushed a kerchief into my mouth and tied a bandana over it. I was told to told to stand and to proceed – I could do just silly dainty steps with hobbled ankles and raised hands, a gun pressing into my back. I sensed from the corners of my eyes several of the personnel well tied, gagged and blindfolded on the ground, also under guard. The robbers were not a small team – and I was becoming their prime hostage!

(Well, thus ends parts 1. As it happened to other writers I needed a few lines to get it going, but I promise much more tying in the upcoming chapters. Feel free to comment – feedback is important!)
Last edited by Nainur 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good Intro, I darf say! I understand, that the narrator is telling Events of the past. Is that correct?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Good Intro, I darf say! I understand, that the narrator is telling Events of the past. Is that correct?
It is. Telling the story maybe in a de-brief? Maybe to her diary? Thank you kindly!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Chapter 2 - She

As I was marched off I heard the woman say “Bueno! We expect two more! Get Miguel and seize ‘em! – And you – move!” I felt her push and I stumbled in tiny steps forward.
“We know you have to identify yourself with your pointing-finger and also a pin to get access to the master alarm. We also know the code for a silent-alert is very similar to the real one, so better concentrate, Capitalist, if you value your life! You are prisoner of Tetuanacan People’s Liberation Army and the Government says, and your Government says, too: we are a bloodthirsty bunch, terrorists, si? Do – not – play – games, Senora Bow-hers!”

I decided to play along and hobbled over to the console to enter the master code. I looked back at my captor, waiting for her next command.

She seemed a tiny bit distracted listening into her headset, but ordered:
“You will now open the hidden panel behind the desk and grant access to the central vault by retina-scan. Mind: I know of the hostage-needing-help button beneath the desk. Por favor: do not use it! After that: You will lay face-down, arms spread and rest from your labors, Senora Bow-hers!”
That terrorist-woman knew everything! But: how on earth? And I had been so proud and felt so important and elevated when they scanned my eyes and introduced into procedures… and my first action was to grant access of worth of several 100.000.000$.

Done this I was humbled, devastated and empty. I wanted to cry but couldn’t really. I went down on my stomach per her instructions. I kept my hands out to the side and a bit above my head. I wouldn’t get a decent chair-tie, which robbed me of even more.
-
Commandanta Carmen DaVila, T.P.L.A., was relieved.
It’s a most complex operation and the preparing had been quite risky. Only now she ordered the selected teams to start with the actual robbing, for with the arrival of the last all the personnel had been apprehended. She was satisfied that only one had got himself shot, only one and it was his fault, really. She never not been to much keen on killing people, lest unarmed ones. Well, the files about her probably were telling different stories, government’s and foreign propaganda. Bueno. Way of life. Now this Mrs. Bowers. She Carmen DaVila had reserved for herself.
The sentry I she had put on Police Special Weapon Assault Teams’ HQ had reported all quiet, so she put her command to work and herself to he task of tying up her prisoner…
-
I felt that my feet were tied tightly: obviously no more walking was in store for me. Strangely my arms were still free and this continued for another piece of rope was tugged around my waist, pulled firmly and knotted only to be led down to tie my shapely legs above and below the knees; several times horizontally before cinching and the rest in not less than eight loops above my ankles. I was under the impression that she touched my nylon-hosed legs gently with her fingers. Almost gently, intimidatingly…

I find myself getting slightly turned on. I moaned slightly and wiggled a bit from the caress of those fingers. Well, yes: I’m into girls and was having those fantasies, but that was surely not the moment to get aroused, dammit?

I felt the woman crawling to my upper body and heard her saying “Keep your left where it is for now, but lay your right beside you!”
She pressed with her knee against my butt as she finally began to complete my helplessness.

She placed the rope on my back and was leading the ropes down the arm in loops. She repeated that with the other and straddled me only to tug at both ends; by this my arms were forced up on the back high between the shoulder-blades. I grunted. Asian bondage-technique? I wondered, but got dismayed. I was already sure I never would get out of this myself, even before my crossed wrists were fixed together and connected with the chest, as my arms were tied with the rest of the rope – which had quite a length and finally it was knotted quite out of reach.

Alright. This she-terrorists was a meticulously planner, a master criminal and an educated bondage-master who was having a rope-fest with poor me. On my very first day as acting-director. Grand! Just grand!

I didn’t care she had taken my watch, my own jewelry and my purse. I didn’t care that meanwhile you hear my people emptying the place, but when she was sitting me up and I saw her flashing eyes through the eye-holes of her mask, and she used one last rope around my torso, fixing the arms even further in planned crisscrossed turns, cinching again and again that even breathing got difficult, I sensed there was more in it.
More? That was a spectacular heist, surely! Yet: more? I was right.
“You do not need those, me thinks!” My captor chuckled, as she pulled off my precious heels if Italian fashion design, one after the other, very slowly.
I felt very much humiliated, owned, degraded by now. And I was getting wet…
Embarrassing! Totally embarrassing!
Especially when she nodded slightly – she sensed it, she knew it!

I was glad to be distracted again. A masked robber appeared with a barrow.
To my horror the lifted me up and onto the barrow...
And I was carted off like a part of the loot, before the eyes of the helpless staff, like a daft princess after her city’s sack!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The second part is well written as the first! :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago The second part is well written as the first! :)
wow! That's very kind of you. Am mightily relieved, tbh.!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I meant that :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

And I like the way your Story unfolds :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago And I like the way your Story unfolds :)
well, thanks again and I thought you meant it. More to come, of course. 8-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to it!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Chapter 3 - Abducted

Those robbers, insurgents, terrorists, call-them-what-you-like-people emptied the place in an impressive, unhurried manner proving that a well-planned mission was being carried out calmly and effectively. And, as a part of this I stood on the barrow and while one of her minions pushed me to the lift that woman walked beside me, holding me. Certainly it was to support me less I fell off hurting myself, but it also seemed to me that it was as prove of her claim to a sort of prized possession; casually she carried my heels off as well. I felt nigh on unbearable humiliated, as I was protesting vainly in my gag. I also squirmed a bit, clearly helpless against my tight bonds. In this moment, I had a certain feeling that I was blushing. I only hoped they surmised it was because of anger…
The lift-doors closed. An – given the situation – quite unfitting easy-listening music started … I screamed my frustration into the gag!

Just before the doors were re-opening, I suddenly noticed that she had removed her mask. I got a short glimpse of the face of Latino beauty, as many in this reagion partly of Native, partly of Hispanic origin. Her age was a mystery and my best guess was somewhat between 30 and 50. Before I could think more about it she had turned her mask and pulled it over my head backside-front – I was in the dark and the barrow was pushed on…

I tried to figure out what was going on. My best guess was that those vans in the garage I had ignored before belonged to my captors and - indeed - I heard engines starting already, when the barrow stopped. There was a metallic sound, not totally unfamiliar: a van’s side-door opening? I heard voices and my Spanish was just good enough to gather: “careful…slowly with her now…careful!”
I was taken by legs and shoulders and laid on a metallic floor - another engine, a van, yes.
Someone sat behind me.
I rested partly on a lap, partly on a chest, hugged by an arm and I knew it was she, before I heard her saying into my ear. “Or would rather you have me hog-tying you? Nod or shake your head. The ride isn’t a short one…”
No, I wouldn’t like that.
It was nice in her arms. She was a bit like a predator, her face pretty if hawk-like, wild. Yes, overall: my captor was beautiful…what I was thinking? This woman was kidnapping me and my almost first thoughts about this woman was her beauty?
“Bueno…” I heard her saying…

The van was driven hard around a few corners, but after a time I suspected you are on one of the major roads probably city-outward bound, not the highway, for there’s a bit stop and go, it’s still morning rush-hour. It cannot be later as 9 a.m.! Incredible…
As the drive went on and was going smoother her hands were less protective and firm on me, but more caressing, gentle was the touch. On my cheek. On mybreasts…

I felt very relaxed and in hindsight dare I say: even safe. I was sure I would not be hurt. Honestly, I didn’t mind if the ride took a while. What could I do about it anyway. Sometimes I was ashamed of my tender feelings over certain women, but I was a helpless captive, it wasn’t my fault… surely not! I was a victim and I sighed…
-
Carmen DaVila smiled. Her intelligence concerning the building, the security, the procedures and last but not least this woman Stacie Bowers had been correct top notch. She sensed her captured prize stir under her touches. She muttered some soothing sounds, but she was totally aware that her caressing wasn’t exactly. Well, I could have been a brute who would have already torn her clothing to pieces and, surely, she thought her self prettier than most commanders, even if that mattered nothing.
Well, she would talk to her later. Commandanta DaVila had much to think about… and started singing a folk-song to pass the time, absent-mindedly continuing the caressing. She was in splendid mood…
-

The drive continued.
It’s getting warm in the van. Maybe not only, but certainly because of a non-existent air-condition. It’s usually getting hot at noon in this country. Time was passing. Maybe two hours – till today I do not rightly know. The van was using side-roads now and finally stops.
“Bueno. There we are. You’ll oblige me not to make any nuisance, si?” I heard her asking.

I nodded my head: yes, I would behave. It was not as if I had had a choice. Interestingly enough. I was quite contend she was with me the whole time. I would have been scared with males around. For some reason, I felt just safer with her. My legs were untied, but there was still that rope around the ankles, still allowing tiny steps. I was helped out of the vehicle, up and on my feet. I felt warm ground under my soles, luckily: it was not hot. The floor was of stone and they led me slowly forward. For a moment I was in the open and heard bird, but also cars, lorries, even people in a distance.
Then I entered into the relative coolness of a house. Under guidance I tackled steps downwards. It got even more cold, pleasant, really - a cellar. It's getting cooler still and that's pleasant.

Male voices and heavier steps disappeared. Obviously I was alone with her and told to sit down.
I heard her voice again: "I will tie you to the chair. Do you need a restroom? It will be a while for you enjoying my hospitality..."
I nod yes. If I'm going to be here a while, I might as well be comfortable. I could also freshen up a bit from the long ride….
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That ride was fun clearly :) And behold, the poor hostage gets the best room available in the house :) How very considerate of her Kidnapper!
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago That ride was fun clearly :) And behold, the poor hostage gets the best room available in the house :) How very considertate of her Kidnapper!
So nice of you that you've noticed the comfortable parts of her kidnapping! :lol:
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I am enjoying this story, keep up the good work. :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago I am enjoying this story, keep up the good work. :)
Thank you kindly. The story does have an end - and it will be told!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Chapter 4 - Alone

I felt something touching my back. It was something pointy.
"You see, I have a dagger and I will use it if you scream. So: do not scream or do not do any other foolish thinks." I heard, but I also heard the voice soften: "Do not make me angry, mon tresor!"

My gag was removed and – as I knew better as trying something foolish - after a moment she started untying arms and also hands. Meanwhile she explained:
"The ankle ropes stays in place. I shall lead you to the restroom. When you are inside, you may remove the blindfold. You have ten minutes. The restroom isn't exactly Sheraton-posh-suite-style, but it's clean and will do. When you have finished you will come out without a fuzz, hands up that I can see your palms. You got that?"

Yes, I did.
The rest-room wass indeed simple, but clean as promised. There was a towel and fresh water. A very small window allows fresh air and I had a bit of a view into a backyard, maybe of a local farm-house, I though. I heard chicken., while I took care of my personal business and started to wash up. The cool water felt good against my face and helped me relax. Ten minutes were plenty and I appreciated that until I slowly opened the door. I kept my hands up and awkwardly hobbled out.

-
Carmen DaVila was sitting relaxed on another chair, her blade in the lap, smiling.
"There, there, that's better now...isn't it? You are allowed to thank me! - And maybe we want to exercise that walking - maybe more on the toes next time!"
Obviously she was enjoying herself. And, why not?
The operation was a total success. And this gringa gorgeous.
“Take a seat!” The chair had no armrests, but a high back. The ropes had been sorted carefully to be used again.
“Put your arms through the rest behind you. You stay calm and I will place your restraints carefully and try no hurting you. Resist and I will pull them ropes tight and tighter…”
She stood up, grabbed a long rope and walked casually behind her captive…
-

Reluctantly I sat down. "Please, not too tight", I pleaded.
"I just need to keep you safe, I do not want to cause pain unnecessarily!" was the answer, with a stroke over my head to go along. "Just keep still and I will place the rope very carefully!"
She took the rope again in the middle and used one length to start tying my right wrist that the hand was placed about 10cm (a couple inches) from the right edge of the chair. There it was knotted, yet still there was a good length left. The same was repeated with the left and between both hands there was a distance: I sensed at once there would be no knot within reach to attack.
The rope was thick and didn't cut in. The rest of it was used to fix the arms to the rest and finally to connect the ends just under your breasts.
Then my knees were bent to tie the right ankle to the chair's leg. My toes did not touch the floor. The same happened on the left.
When she chuckled: "See? That doesn't hurt, love!" I had to agree and didn’t move when she stroked over my cheek and kissed me on the fore-head. "Just that you cannot cause any mischief or get hurt!" I was simply – over-whelmed.
Yes, I think that was the word.
"Want to sip a drink? Soda? Coke? Lemon tea?" -
"I could use some water." The warm weather and long car-ride had made me a bit parched. My bonds are more comfortable than expected.
"Sure! - Miguel! Agua frio, por favor!"
Gently she touched me again and whispered "I would lie if I say I wouldn't enjoy it to have you with me. But I regret all unpleasantness. I do not want to torment you, but I have to keep the safety of my folk in mind. I hope you'll forgive me!"
I got the water, which was cool and very refreshing. "You're going to gag me again, huh?" I looked at her with my blue eyes without fear, but of mere curiosity.

“Yes, in a moment!” she retorted and sat herself on the chair, on my lap and kissed me passionately!
That caught me by surprise! Initially my eyes got wide but then I closed them as I got into it. Her lips felt so good against mine. So soft and warm. If my hands hadn't been tied I would have wrapped my arms around you. My tongue touched hers.
“Yes, I will have to gag you for – reluctantly! – I must leave you alone for a while. Such a pity! I wished we had met in a bar, found us a room to play a game of ropes in a cozier environment. Alas! But I will be back as soon as possible, I promise…well: you can endure this binding, I am sure…”
I produce a new, clean handkerchief and a strip of white linen…

"Don't be too long!" I cried like a teenager just before I was gagged again.
I started thinking about what she had said about a “game of ropes”. This explained why she was obviously enjoying to tying me up so much and why she was so good at it. I was starting to suspect that she’d picked up the fact that I was kinky concerning bondage!
I loved the way she had tied me and how gently she gagged me while the idea of her wanting to keep me quiet turned me on. Had we met in a bar like she said, there's no doubt I would have gone with her and do some bondage play.
Even under these circumstances I wondered if we could still have fun.

“Now, Stay-cieh Bow-hers!” Still I she pronounced my name peculiarly, otherwise her English wasn’t bad.
“My name is Carmen, do not forget that! – For the posters I am Commandanta DaVila, or: La Punalada.” Out of nothing she produced a slim knife, let it flash in front of my eyes and let it disappear as quickly as lightning “That’s why. But not worry, mujer: I won’t use it on you. I promise. I hurry to be back, I also promise! You like being tied, I can see that. Maybe you will tell me later which position you like most! Hasta la vista!”
She said and blindfolded me. Later, when I locked up and learned “Punalada” means somewhat like “Stabber (with a knife)” it made me shiver and it does make me till today.

I heard her soft steps and the door closing and locked.
She was gone. It was silent. Only very faint sounds of village life. Even playing children, if no lorry or moto-bike was around. Chatting womenfolk. Incredible.
And I was sitting here hot, wet and wanted to be ravished by that she-predator.
And what was I?
Alone.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A severe case of Stockholm-Syndrom :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Chapter 5 – Surrendering

There was nothing I could do but wait. I tried to see if there was any way I to escape but my bonds were are nice and tight.
Moreover: any pull in a certain direction enhanced an unwelcome tug at another part and vice-versa. I wondered if she was also a bit of a Japanese. Shibari must be like that. So my thoughts occasionally went to Carmen and picturing her beautiful face.
I day-dreamed, maybe nabbed, probably both…

Well, after a time I heard the door open and the clack-clacking of heels on stone floor…
The blindfold was loosened and pulled off. After a small blur I recognized Carmen’s smiling face close. She ungagged me and produced a glass of nicely cooled water with a straw. While I drank eagerly, I noticed she had put a foot on the chair, between my legs, very close to my private parts.
She had obviously done her hair, holding it back with a nice red-orange ribbon and was wearing a wide shoulder-free, white blouse and a wide red skirt. She had turned into a well doing country-woman nobody would thought of as a dangerous criminal. Wasn’t it the Viet-Cong saying ‘be like a fish in the water’. Yes, should could pass casually any police-station and the only thing that would happen were some whistling or misplaced bantering. And then I looked down again: she was wearing my shoes! Seems they were mine no longer. 300$, you’re welcome.
“How are you?” she asked.
"Not bad all things considered," I replied. "I see you have a new outfit. You look quite lovely. My shoes look nice on you, but not very fitting. I'll want them back at some point."
- “Do you? Do you really?” She touched me at the chin to look deep in my eyes. The predator! There she was again! Or was it just mocking? I couldn’t say. “If I’d decide so you would have to run barefoot from toes to shoulders, mon tresor!”
I considered.
No, she wasn’t joking. She was thinking I was hers and I supposed she had the right of it, and she confirmed it by sipping out of it and pushing a toe forward, pressing my private-parts gently, but with determination. “Don’t forget that. I’m sure you have dozens of them…. When I unfix those knots for a while, will you behave? I see you like my touch…”
I was starting to get aroused from her taking advantage of me. I knew it. She knew it. Why should I be foolish? "If you want me, I'm all yours. I'll certainly behave for you." I gave a smile and started biting my lower lip. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind and I decided to go all in.
"I'm wearing nice, expensive undergarments as well. Maybe you will find them to your liking, too."
She grinned.
Last edited by Nainur 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This conversation between the two .... things do heat up :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago This conversation between the two .... things do heat up :)
That was the plan...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well done :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Chapter 6 – Bound in Love

Carmen DaVila knew she had had a thousand faces. Right now, she was a naughty teenager. “I’m sure I will anyway…but for our mutual pleasure I will unpack you. A tiny bit.”
She re-arranged her captive’s arm bindings as quick as possible, that her upper body was restraint no longer. Only now she took her time again and started to open the blouse carefully. Slowly, very slowly. Button by button. Privilege of rank and opportunity, she mused. And having done that and pulling the material carefully down …
-
In a very sexy way my breasts and black bra were now exposed. "Do you like what you see?" I had to ask, I just had to. I was very turned on at this point and was certainly awaiting her touch.
“Muy bien!” She answered mischievously. “But would I like what I feel? Only one way to find out, I guess…”
My nipples hardened as she opened the bra. ‘No silicon here!’ I silently smiled, as she started to take advantage of me. “Yes, you’re game…” She grasped the back of my head with one hand and massage a breast with the other.
“Hm! So you can say you have been tied up, helplessly enduring my assault, got all the fun-“ she increased the pressure with my foot and frown at you with my nose nearly touching yours “but what does poor Carmen get, Miss Bow-hers, eh? Can you tell me?” she massaged and pressed, but I could only moan for an answer at first, but I knew I was so turned on right then I could stand it no longer and had to answer: “You get to have me," I say. "If you untie me, I'll make it worth your while." God I wanted Carmen so bad right now. She's so alluring, not to mention that she knew how to touch me just right. "Will you take me, your poor captive" I asked.

My eyebrows rise in amused surprise at that. ‘Santa Maria, she’s hot as red chili, I believe she means what she says…’
“I will take you. If I will keep you, that’ll be to be decided, yet!”
We kissed with much passion and she changed her position into a half-kneel on the chair. While one hand was continuing to massage my breasts and squeezed a nipple now and then (not too hard, but painfully), the other hand moved down to the vulva and her fingers started probing, probing with intent…
Then she stopped.
And stepped back.
“Bueno.”
She quickly untied me, but I could barely await my moment to come…
“Undress, mon tresor.”
I started quickly. I was really horny then and wouldn’t make any sexy, seductive moves. I was in a shameful, degrading hurry. I felt like a whore. And got horny even more.
"Like what you see?" I put my hands on my hips and struck a pose being in black panties, garter belt and stockings. I gave her a coquettish smile.
“Si!” was the brisk answer, but her eyes betrayed more than affection. “take that blanket and find us the softest spot on the stone-floor!”
While I obeyed, she started to undress without hurry or shame. And without regard to a less than immaculate body.
There wre thin scars over her back, criss-crossed, white lines on a sandy brown skin. And here were two almost round, scars – one on the shoulder, one above a hip.
She saw my look and dismissed it. “That one I got when I was 15 attending a protest-march against corruption in the Government. The other more on purpose in a fire-fight against Regulars in the mountains. We won! Others have more…” She shrugged it of.
“If you like you may keep your stockings…” I smile. “And I want you to take off my bra and panties. Then you can show me what you are all about, Miss Bow-hers!”
She made me happy that afternoon…

(well: next chapter it is tie-up time again.)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A playful interlude :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice to see the girls, getting to know each other . :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Thank you for your kind comments. Next chapter tomorrow, I hope.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic