The banker and the revolutionary (mostly F/F) (completed)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Chapter 7 - treason

It had been outrageous.

She had been wonderful: sensitive, patient yet passionate and mindful of my wishes. She took much care to fullfill my desires, yet I knew all the time who was boss. She had been breathless herself, yet I never thought I could have overpowered her, even if I wished to. Now we were side by side and I wondered how I could ever leave her.
But, of course, she took care of that.

Rather briskly she stood up as lithe and limber a woman she was. She grabbed my hair and dragged me up. Loving-mates-time was obviously over: we had changed back to captor and captive again: "Time to get up and be ready, chica!" she said.
One would expect I would be crossed about it, but if you think so you haven't learned nothing of me: I was her slave, if not in fact, but in my mind and in my fantasy I was.

I was brought to the restroom and ordered to clean her. While she dressed I was allowed to wash myself.
To my dismay I was ordered to dress again and sit on that chair.
I knew the drill.
I put my hand behind me and got them tied similarly as before. No knot that could be attacked by me and no slackness in the ropes to be exploited. It wasn't harsh, but maybe a bit stricter than before and now she used all her rope! All! It was a bit of bondage-overkill and I stopped counting the yards, after my estimates surpassed the 20-vards margin. More and more rope fixed my body to the chair, immobilised my legs and even my neck was restricted. I could barely breath.

She looked at me and her expression was a bit mysterious, her smile crooked.
Was there sadness in her eyes? Pity, even?
After she kissed me long and passionately, she stood back. I sensed it was a kiss of good-bye. I was starting to protest, to state that I would like to stay, that we could find a way, but without ceremony she pushed a cloth in my mouth and gagged me thoroughly.
I was in tears, sad and frustrated. Vainly I tried to scream in my gag and to plead in my eyes.
She smiled and shrugged, feeling helpless herself, obviously. It was strangely unfitting to her.

To my surprise to of her henchmen brought in a table and a laptop. It was all placed that I had a fair watch. "I am sorry, Stay-cieh Bow-hers, but you have the right to know..." she sighed and started a recorded conversation.

I could hardly believe my ears. I could even less believe my eyes, for there was Director Tracy Monroe, my very own boss, currently on a conference far away from the action and supposedly blameless for anything that had happened.
"...so while I am on that conference I will take care that my deputy Carl Vandenburg will be poisoned, just enough that he will fall ill. So all responsibility will fall to that ambitious slut Stacie Bowers. I sent you the codes and the protocols, but you better make she to observe the procedures and to comply. You will take her with you. She has to disappear! I took care to create some fake transactions. An investigation will most surely lead to the conclusion, that Bowers had been bribed and the kidnapping was just a fake. Feed her to the piranas or the sharks or whatever. There's another opportunity. I know the Columbian Cartel is still dealing in White Slavery. Sell her! The pervert slut earns that - I showed you proves of her pervert's, vicious lusts! She can live them in a jungle brothel and her prize could be a nice bonus to you, La Punalada! Good luck!"

I gasped.
There was even phrased how her bribe should be transferred, partly in cash, partly in jewels or other valuable stuff. But that was only part of the deal: she hated me and obviously feared me, too. She was going to make 2.5 million $ out of it!
I stared aghast to Carmen.
But now she had turned into La Punalada gain. I certainly felt stabbed!

She removed the USB-stick and placed it in my bra...
"Keep the file as a souvenir! Farewell, Stay-cie Bow-hers! The intelligence concerning your love for bondage was very true and I had enjoyed to put it on a test. Muy bien. I made the call and they will arrive soon. I'll be better be off!"
She simply turned and closed the door behind her.

I screamed me hoarse into the gag. It was of no use, of course.
But outside it was quiet. Only noise of a peaceful village. Kids playing. Women chatting. Even chickens ran around.
Ridiculous.
I was betrayed. I was doomed. I was destroyed. My career was a story of the past.
My life was over.

And on top the love of my live had had a heavy hand in this all.

(Final chapter upcoming)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Things are looking bleak for Stacy. :(
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Things are looking bleak for Stacy. :(
They do, but: hey! Re-check the beginning! ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

How very dramatic!! Such a betrayal. :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

The final chapter – Cuba Libre

I wished I could do something.
But if I had thought earlier she was a Japanese master of chair-bondage, this time she really had shown me what a proper chair-tie was. My feet had been dragged back and my toes couldn’t touch the ground. No pushing and shuffling. All my limbs and all my body had been lashed so tightly to the chair, that I couldn’t move myself around. The chair was so broad it hardly moved and I doubt it could be broken (I had seen it in a TV-sow once or twice) and I feared even then I would probably only hurt myself. Or choke myself, as my neck was tied to the lean as well.
I could only sit and wait for the slavers to fetch me.
I was so terrified I couldn’t even weep. I was desperate and also furious. How could she be so mean? Yes, in a way I understood my Company was regaded as an enemy and I was a representative of the enemy. But I love her! And we had make love to each other.
I couldn’t understand it.
And suddenly I notice it was silent. Too silent.
No chatting women. No kids playing. Well, chicken were still wandering about and some distant traffic, but it had become very quiet. Too quiet.
They were coming!
I started to tremble as I heard a powerful engine of a big van arriving. They were here! God! Please I would- shots! Screaming! More shots! Commands and more screaming and shots. A final shot. Silence again.
Did they murder Carmen’s guards? She might had left guards – oh, no! Carmen!
Carmen!
I screamed in my gag in despair and only now I learned how deep love can be: she betrayed me, yet still I feared for her forgetting my own fate!
Silent, careful steps on the stair… the door opened. I whimpered as dark, heavily armed people entered. Masked they were. I wondered why slavers would go about her cruel business dressed like this and why… hey, they checked even the restroom and only now I saw the letters on their vests and my brain was functioning again.
POLICE SPECIAL.
The cops! A local S.W.A.T.-troop had somehow learned my whereabouts, I was being rescued and – CARMEN! Dear lord, Carmen…
“Senora Bo’err? Senora?”
I nodded. Yes, that’s me, thank you very much and I am alive.
They cut all those wonderful ropes and I hated them. They killed Carmen and they destroyed those wonderful ropes. I admit it was a bit embarrassing what happened, but I was in a shock and that is not unusual, which the police-men knew – they didn’t knew the exact reason, of course.
I was brought up and saw four corpses. Not Carmen. Those people somehow didn’t looked like Carmen’s guys and then I saw the van and they showed my a big coffin-like box in it: with straps and other restraints and even a mask to support the breathing of the victim, for it seemed quite thick padded. These dead ones were slavers! It had been the slavers who had been ambushed by the police!
A police-captain beamed: “We was informed where you had been held, Senora Bowers, and that you should be taken to a new place. We waited for them and now these terrorists are dead!”
“No terrorists, captain: slavers!”
“Que?”
“I want to speak to the Embassy, captain. May I inquire who told you? A woman, I suppose?”
“Si! She told us, but she had feared of revenge. She only told us her name was…”
Carmen!

-
Epilog 1:
Well, the F.B.I. had arrested former Director Monroe yesterday. I refused a promotion on the condition to stay in Tetuanaca – I wanted to be far away. A few hours to Florida, change into a regular plane to New York and…I am getting sleepy.

The plane is descending. Florida already?
How long have I slept?
I dreamt of Carmen, I believe…oh, a drink! Nice from the stewardess. A coke. Very good.
And a postcard. Strange.
“Visitar habanna do Cuba!” – visit havanna, Cuba. Even more strange. I sipped the drink
Oh, it’s not a coke! A coke, lemon and – rum!
I turned the card. “If you like meet me at Hotel Central, Suite 4, reserved on the name Villado. Carmen.”
The name of the drink is of course – Cuba Libre.
And then there was a voice. The flight-captain.
“I am sorry lady and gentlemen, we have been forced to change direction and are going to land unscheduled. I was assured that no passenger or crew will be harmed, it is only the stores we are transporting. Therefor we will land on a smaller air-strip in a short time. Stay calm and do fasten-seatbelts. Thank you!”
What?
“Have you ever thought of early retirement?”
The stewardess, now armed, had changed and winked at me. I stared at her. “Will you visit me in the suite no. 4?”
Yes, I would. And never leave her again. For I am her captured prize.

Fin.

(I hope you enjoyed the journey. Again many thanks to @captured_prize.)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Nainur wrote: 3 years ago The final chapter – Cuba Libre

I wished I could do something.
But if I had thought earlier she was a Japanese master of chair-bondage, this time she really had shown me what a proper chair-tie was. My feet had been dragged back and my toes couldn’t touch the ground. No pushing and shuffling. All my limbs and all my body had been lashed so tightly to the chair, that I couldn’t move myself around. The chair was so broad it hardly moved and I doubt it could be broken (I had seen it in a TV-sow once or twice) and I feared even then I would probably only hurt myself. Or choke myself, as my neck was tied to the lean as well.
I could only sit and wait for the slavers to fetch me.
I was so terrified I couldn’t even weep. I was desperate and also furious. How could she be so mean? Yes, in a way I understood my Company was regaded as an enemy and I was a representative of the enemy. But I love her! And we had make love to each other.
I couldn’t understand it.
And suddenly I notice it was silent. Too silent.
No chatting women. No kids playing. Well, chicken were still wandering about and some distant traffic, but it had become very quiet. Too quiet.
They were coming!
I started to tremble as I heard a powerful engine of a big van arriving. They were here! God! Please I would- shots! Screaming! More shots! Commands and more screaming and shots. A final shot. Silence again.
Did they murder Carmen’s guards? She might had left guards – oh, no! Carmen!
Carmen!
I screamed in my gag in despair and only now I learned how deep love can be: she betrayed me, yet still I feared for her forgetting my own fate!
Silent, careful steps on the stair… the door opened. I whimpered as dark, heavily armed people entered. Masked they were. I wondered why slavers would go about her cruel business dressed like this and why… hey, they checked even the restroom and only now I saw the letters on their vests and my brain was functioning again.
POLICE SPECIAL.
The cops! A local S.W.A.T.-troop had somehow learned my whereabouts, I was being rescued and – CARMEN! Dear lord, Carmen…
“Senora Bo’err? Senora?”
I nodded. Yes, that’s me, thank you very much and I am alive.
They cut all those wonderful ropes and I hated them. They killed Carmen and they destroyed those wonderful ropes. I admit it was a bit embarrassing what happened, but I was in a shock and that is not unusual, which the police-men knew – they didn’t knew the exact reason, of course.
I was brought up and saw four corpses. Not Carmen. Those people somehow didn’t looked like Carmen’s guys and then I saw the van and they showed my a big coffin-like box in it: with straps and other restraints and even a mask to support the breathing of the victim, for it seemed quite thick padded. These dead ones were slavers! It had been the slavers who had been ambushed by the police!
A police-captain beamed: “We was informed where you had been held, Senora Bowers, and that you should be taken to a new place. We waited for them and now these terrorists are dead!”
“No terrorists, captain: slavers!”
“Que?”
“I want to speak to the Embassy, captain. May I inquire who told you? A woman, I suppose?”
“Si! She told us, but she had feared of revenge. She only told us her name was…”
Carmen!

-
Epilog 1:
Well, the F.B.I. had arrested former Director Monroe yesterday. I refused a promotion on the condition to stay in Tetuanaca – I wanted to be far away. A few hours to Florida, change into a regular plane to New York and…I am getting sleepy.

The plane is descending. Florida already?
How long have I slept?
I dreamt of Carmen, I believe…oh, a drink! Nice from the stewardess. A coke. Very good.
And a postcard. Strange.
“Visitar habanna do Cuba!” – visit havanna, Cuba. Even more strange. I sipped the drink
Oh, it’s not a coke! A coke, lemon and – rum!
I turned the card. “If you like meet me at Hotel Central, Suite 4, reserved on the name Villado. Carmen.”
The name of the drink is of course – Cuba Libre.
And then there was a voice. The flight-captain.
“I am sorry lady and gentlemen, we have been forced to change direction and are going to land unscheduled. I was assured that no passenger or crew will be harmed, it is only the stores we are transporting. Therefor we will land on a smaller air-strip in a short time. Stay calm and do fasten-seatbelts. Thank you!”
What?
“Have you ever thought of early retirement?”
The stewardess, now armed, had changed and winked at me. I stared at her. “Will you visit me in the suite no. 4?”
Yes, I would. And never leave her again. For I am her captured prize.

Epilog 2 – the files:
Stacie Bowers left the plane saying “for a stroll”. She disappeared.

In spite of reports that she had stopped fighting the “lawful government” and was “presumably dead”, she only had retired from ‘front-line-duty’. She is still active for the T.P.L.A. now on “Planning and Counter-Planning”-staff duy holding the rank of Colonel. However, she has taken some personal shares and is living in a spacious estate in the Caribbean, together with someone she likes to call her ‘my prize’.

Fin.

(I hope you enjoyed the journey. Again many thanks to @captured_prize.)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, well written, sounds like there could be a follow on ?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago A good story, well written, sounds like there could be a follow on ?
Maybe. Undecided, yet. Anyway - thanks for the praise.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Love the "hands up" moments.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic