WHAT THE NEIGHBORS ARE DOING - Chapter 4 is Up! - M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What would you be most interested in reading about? (You may choose 2)

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Male ties female
21%
Female ties male
22%
Male ties male
25%
Female ties female
31%

Total votes: 89

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

WHAT THE NEIGHBORS ARE DOING - Chapter 4 is Up! - M/M

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted your guidance for a story that I am planning. I'd like to know where the general interests of readers lie. So please take the time to answer this little survey and this will help me compose the story.
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
[mention]Sniper108[/mention]
[mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Just a few scenarios I'm toying with. LOL. :D :twisted: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

I defiantly like a lot of these poses you’ve found. Between them and the title my interest is certainly peeked. What kinda advice or direction were you looking for?
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Second picture down is definitely interesting ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Second pic down is a lot of fun :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

TheBoundArtist wrote: 3 years ago I defiantly like a lot of these poses you’ve found. Between them and the title my interest is certainly peeked. What kinda advice or direction were you looking for?
Thank you for your appreciation. Don't forget to answer the poll. I need to know your preference to guide me.
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Second picture down is definitely interesting ;)
Thanks! Would appreciate your answering the poll also.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Second pic down is a lot of fun :twisted:
Noted! But please answer the poll too. :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Second picture down is definitely interesting ;)
Thanks! Would appreciate your answering the poll also.
Did so sir lol
Hello there!

Other Work
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I like picture number 5.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
TheBoundArtist wrote: 3 years ago I defiantly like a lot of these poses you’ve found. Between them and the title my interest is certainly peeked. What kinda advice or direction were you looking for?
Thank you for your appreciation. Don't forget to answer the poll. I need to know your preference to guide me.
I already did the poll!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A big "THANK YOU" to those who answered the poll. Now that I know where the wind blows, I can get started!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Here's a teaser for the first installment!
tumblr_bb85c0e501c0e84f50ab1f57a39423e8_c4c74e48_1280.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looks good to me :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHAT THE NEIGHBORS ARE DOING

Chapter 1 - Let the (Tie Up) Games Begin

“You have been a very bad girl!” growled Lori. The tall, brown-haired girl was half-kneeling with her hand gripping the shoulder of the person before her. She was scowling but there was a hint of humor in her brown eyes. Her shapely, white-skinned body was clad in a golden silk nightdress that came to her mid-thigh, showing off her long and shapely legs. She was barefoot.

The object of her anger sat on the floor with her legs folded under her. Marla was blonde with delicate features. She wore a black minidress. Marla cowered under Lori’s gaze. She felt small and vulnerable. The feeling was highlighted with the black cord binding her wrists behind her back. Her body was slimmer than Lori’s. Her breasts were small but shapely. While Lori indulged in physical activities, Marla was more the nerd.

And yet, the two young professionals had found friendship in each other’s company. Later, that friendship had blossomed into something more intimate. They had become lovers and more. They had a mutual love for bondage with Lori assuming the role of dominant and Marla the submissive.

Lori continued, “I told you that you needed to take better care of yourself. Less work, more rest and more exercise was the prescription! But you’ve spent two nights going to bed past midnight!” The two lived together in a condo unit on the 8th floor.

“Marla looked down and mumbled, “I am sorry mistress.”

“Sorry doesn’t quite cut it, missy! You need to be punished! Now get up!” snarled Lori.

Marla was directed to sit on a padded recliner where her wrists were untied, only to be re-bound in front of her. Lori pulled her bound wrists over her head and tied them off to the chair. Her ankles were tied together as well before being tied off to the chair so she was stretched full length on the recliner.

How should Lori punish Marla?

A - Tickle her exposed portions
B - Whack her soles
C - Vibrate her to the edge

----

In another, more spacious unit, lived two college students.

Carlo was a tall, handsome, curly-haired and brown-skinned athlete with ruggedly handsome looks. Standing at five-foot-nine, he was a swimmer enjoying an athletic scholarship.

Edwin was shorter, at five-foot-four, pale-skinned with delicate, almost effeminate features. His short black hair was combed fastidiously and he excelled academically.

The two were brought together because Carlo needed help with his Algebra and he found Edwin an able tutor. Soon, both discovered an attraction for each other. It turned out Edwin was a closet gay and Carlo was bi. Their relationship turned intimate and progressed into tie up games with Carlo acting as captor and Edwin submitting to his ropes.

Edwin, or Ed to his friends, stood and stretched luxuriously from the term paper that he was making, exclaiming, “Oh man! I am so glad this paper is over! I never did like Sociology!” He wore plaid boxers and a white tank top.

Carlo spared him a glance from playing a video game on his phone and said, “Good for you! Maybe now you can take a break?”

“And what sort of break did you have in mind?” said Ed placing his hands haughtily on his hips.

Carlo bolted out of the couch like a panther and lunged with feline grace at Ed before wrapping one muscular arm around him and gagging his mouth with the opposite hand. He whispered, “Oh, I think I can come up with something!”

Carlo took a pair of leather-padded handcuffs out of a drawer and locked Ed’s wrists behind him. Carlo pinned Ed against the wall, still handgagging him and said, “Waddaya say, boi? Wanna be my tied up toy?”

With their faces only inches apart, Ed breathed in Carlo’s masculine musk and responded, “Well, good sir, since you’ve already got me cuffed, you might as well have your wicked way with me.”

Carlo smiled naughtily and groped Ed’s crotch, finding the inevitable erection.

What should Carlo now do with Ed?

A - Tie him to a chair
B - Tie him standing up
C - Tie him up on the floor
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

For Lori and Marla I have to go with A

and for Carlo and Ed I recommend A or B

I am looking forward to the next part. very good story so far Switcher.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

C for both
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

For the girls: A.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

C for the girls, B for the boys.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 - Let’s Hear It for the Boi

“First things first, boi!” said Carlo, suddenly uncuffing Ed, much to the latter’s disappointment, “I want you to get out of that outfit and change into that red outfit I picked out for you!”

Ed batted his eyelashes at Carlo and sauntered into their bedroom. He came out minutes later wearing nothing but a tight silky red brief. It was really nothing more than a wide elastic band around the waist and small cover for the front and butt. Ed posed with his hands on his waist, flaunting his pale white body.

“Now that’s sexy! And perfect for our game!” exclaimed Carlo. He took a length of rope and roped his victim’s wrists in front of him.

“This isn’t your usual style, sir,” commented Ed.

“Oh, this is perfect for what I have in mind!” answered Carlo as he finished cinching the large hank of rope around Ed’s wrist, “Now, open wide!”

Ed cooperated and Carlo jammed a red ballgag into his waiting mouth. Carlo tightened the strap thoroughly before doing a quick grope of Ed’s crotch, gratified to find him hard. Carlo attached a longer piece of rope to Ed;s wrists and led him towards one corner where a sturdy hook projected from the ceiling. It held a decorative plant but they now used it for something else entirely.

The much taller Carlo threaded the rope through the ring and pulled Ed’s arms overhead, eliciting a grunt from the captive. He stepped back and made a show of framing the prisoner with his hands and said, “Hmmm, you need more rope!”

Carlo then proceeded to bind Ed;s ankles just above the ankle bones. He added more rope just below the knees and at mid thigh.

He caressed the bare legs of his prisoner and kissed the slim and rounded thighs, breathing, “You’ve got great legs, luv!” He continued caressing the smooth, hairless length of Ed’s exposed and roped legs, kissing and licking them while the helpless captive just writhed in his tether.

Carlo pulled off his shirt, exposing his toned torso and Ed stared with undisguised admiration in his eyes. Carlo walked around his victim a couple of times and then positioning himself behind Ed, he caressed the slim torso of his captive, while kissing his neck. Ed tried to lean against his captor.

“You look so sexy and desirable stretched out like that, y’know,” whispered Carlo as he continued fondling his victim. He groped Ed’s crotch and encouraged the hidden meat to hardness. His own hardon poked his prisoner’s asscrack covered in thin satin.

Carlo then pulled the rope securing Ed to the hook and brought his feet clear off the floor. He knew he had to work fast as this position could become unbearable quickly, but he used a lot of rope on Ed’s wrists to avoid chafing. He dropped his shorts and pressed his nude body against Ed. The bound captive moaned at the flesh-to-flesh contact. Carlo turned him around so that they were facing each other. He kissed Ed’s cheeks and his gagged lips. His bare crotch jammed against Ed’s concealed erection.

With urgency brought about by his lust, Carlo jammed his rigid member between Ed’s bound thighs, savoring their silky smoothness against his cock. He pumped furiously while groping Ed’s butt and he soon exploded, bathing Ed’s thighs with his juices.

“Not to worry, little Ed, there’s more where that came from, and I’m not done with you!” said Carlo as he kissed his prisoner on his ballgagged lips.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]Gagfan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
[mention]Sniper108[/mention]
[mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

For the girls I vote C
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Good so far, very steamy and erotically written :) keep it up bro
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 - Girls Wanna Have Fun

Marla’s mouth felt so packed with the large sponge that she couldn’t move her tongue. She could not spit it out owing to the cloth that was tied tightly around her head. Now, she jerked, squirmed and shrieked helplessly through the gag as Lori tickled her soles, legs, sides and armpits mercilessly.

“Mmmmmh! Mmmmh!” was all that Marla could utter throughout the tickle torture. Tears trickled down her cheeks at the relentless assault of Lori’s fingers on her fettered body.

Lori had then fetched a feather, an old toothbrush and a feather duster to tickle, tease and titillate her victim. Finally, she relented as she looked down at the panting and sweaty girl on the recliner. She set aside her tools and started to untie Marla but kept her gag on.

“Go get dressed in your uniform, girl, and see to it that you’re out here in 10 minutes or I’m coming in after you!” commanded Lori. Marla unsteadily went to her room and emerged wearing what could only be described as a slutty schoolgirl outfit.

The white blouse was short and bared her midriff. The green and white plaid skirt was very short and came to her mid-thighs, displaying her legs. She didn’t wear a bra and she wore satin red panties beneath the skirt. Her shoes were high-heeled black pumps.

Lori pointed to a sturdy padded metal stool and Marla meekly draped herself over it. Lori bound Marla’s wrists together before tying them off to the footrest near the bottom of the stool. More rope captured her slim ankles keeping her legs apart. Not being satisfied, Lori added rope winding it around her captive’s thighs, back and arms so she could not straighten up from the stool. Marla tested her bonds but found them firm and tight. She could only stay put as Lori walked around her savoring the plight of the bound girl.
e3f0ac78-a027-4d43-8ee3-2ca8ac2b00bf.png
“Now, my naughty schoolgirl, we need to continue your punishment,” said Lori as she caressed Marla’s back and arms before proceeding to her lovely legs. Lori fondled Marla’s breasts, nodding appreciatively at the lack of a bra. She explored Marla’s crotch and found her wet.

Marla closed her eyes and moaned as her private parts were pawed mercilessly. Her helplessness heightened the sensations and she squirmed in her bonds. Her reverie was broken as she heard a buzzing sound before she felt vibrations insistently disturbing the moist part between her legs. Her moans grew louder as Lori poked her between the legs with a bullet vibrator. Lori gleefully but slowly explored Marla’s inner thighs, butt and pussy with her tool making the latter squirm. She reached within the wet panties and slowly inserted the vibrator into Marla’s moist slit and stood back to enjoy the show.

Marla trembled as the vibrations did their work. Her hands clenched and unclenched. The muscles in her arms and legs flexed. She groaned at the assault on her most sensitive area.

To up the ante, Lori smacked Marla’s satin-clad butt and the latter’s groans reached a new crescendo. Lori swatted the helpless schoolgirl several times before increasing the power of the vibrator.

“Hmmmmh!” was all that Marla could say as the vibrations forced her closer to the edge. Choosing her shot carefully by observing her captive, Lori landed a hard slap on Marla’s butt as the prisoner erupted in a mind-numbing orgasm.

Lori pulled out the intruder from her victim and noted the wetness coating the device.She then said, “Take 5 girl!” before walking off, already contemplating Marla’s next ordeal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic