Have I Got A Deal For You! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Have I Got A Deal For You! (F/F)

Post by LordNelson »

With the site being down at Valentine’s I had extra time to write a few stories for my favorite ladies. Here is second one for my dear friend Petra who I am pleased to say managed to find the new site.

Have I Got A Deal For You!

Petra hustled down the sidewalk as quickly as the pedestrian congestion would allow. She weaved and dodged through the chaos of window shoppers, street vendors and numerous punters on their assorted missions. She had to get to the Sweet Shoppe before it closed which would be in just a few minutes from now.

As she reached the door the shopkeeper was just turning the sign from OPEN to CLOSED. Petra gave her a look of desperation and the woman smiled as she left the sign as it was to indicate the shop was shut down for the day but she opened the door anyways.

As Petra entered she could hear the lock click as the door closed behind her and then the clerk pulled down the blind. Petra thanked her for allowing one last customer and again the woman silently smiled.

Petra couldn’t help but notice the way the woman was dressed. She wore an apron that was stained many colors by the various handmade confections but under it was a shiny sky blue silk blouse with baggy sleeves and a wide collar and she wore a multi-colored peasant skirt that hung loosely just past her knee. Pointy toed red leather boots with a two inch spike heel met the hem of the skirt half way up her calf. A paisley bandanna was tied around her head to keep her hair back. Silver jewelry dangled from her neck, wrists and ears.

She appeared to be in her early sixties and was strikingly attractive with her long black hair, dark leathery skin and full figured shape. She was clearly either a gypsy or doing an amazing job of looking like one.

‘Thank you so much for allowing me to come in’ said an appreciative Petra ‘Tomorrow is Valentine’s and I haven’t gotten my daughters anything yet, I hope you have something left at this late hour.’

‘Is no problem’ she replied in a smooth voice thick with a Romany accent ‘I have much for you to pick from, all hand made by me.’ The accent told Petra that she was genuine and she led Petra over to a display case that was full of specialties created just for the day. There was much to pick from and Petra soon decided on some heart shaped boxes of assorted chocolates.

As she gift wrapped the boxes she said with a sly wink ‘Is good for the young ones but what about yourself? Can I interest you in something romantic for you and your lover?’

Petra blushed with embarrassment, in her haste she had forgotten about Lou and their date tomorrow. ‘What do you have?’ she inquired.

The Gypsy Lady showed her several ideas including chocolate covered strawberries that she naughtily guaranteed would be “orgasmic” when allowed to melt in a mouthful of wine. Then she suggested something that she disclosed ‘was only for special lovers.’

She took out a shiny black box that had no markings on it at all. She opened it to reveal lying on a thick red plush lining a pair of chocolate hand cuffs and a red chocolate ball gag.

‘Is beautiful is it not?’ she said with a grin. Petra knew that her approving smile had betrayed her feelings, there was no denying she liked it. The Gypsy Lady knew how to size up a customer and quickly suggested a deal.

‘I sell many for £40 but have only a few left. Have I got a deal for you, I offer two for the same price, one for you, one for your friend, to use on each other.’ She had a smug grin as she could see that Petra liked the idea.

‘I love them, and you are offering me a good deal’ said Petra ‘but that is still a little over my budget.’

‘Is not just a candy’ explained the Gypsy Lady not wanting to let a sale to slip away ‘they really work.’

Petra was intrigued, how could chocolate facsimiles really work? Easily reading the puzzled look on Petra’s face the Gypsy Lady smoothly made her final sales pitch.

‘I have three sets left’ she offered in a seductive tone ‘if you buy two I will demonstrate with the third. Is a good deal, yes?’

Petra was hooked. She just had to see how these sweet devices could possibly be functional. She paid for her two and after they were wrapped the Gypsy Lady opened the third box. She put Petra’s hands behind her and closed the cuffs around her wrists. The metallic click and the tightness left no doubt, they were real cuffs that had been coated with chocolate.

Petra laughed at having been so cleverly tricked and was about to admit her foolishness when the Gypsy Lady pushed the ball gag between her lips and buckled the straps tightly. The sweet taste was incredible, as the raspberry flavored red chocolate melted in her mouth. The dark Belgian chocolate that coated the leather straps flaked off onto her cheeks and neck.

Once the strap was buckled securely at the back of Petra’s head the Gypsy Lady unexpectedly dropped to her knees. She began to lick the melting chocolate from the cuffs and from Petra’s hands. Her tongue lapped along Petra’s palms and wrists. In turn she took each finger deep into her mouth and sucked it clean. Petra’s initial shock quickly gave way to aroused pleasure as the Gypsy’s mouth did its work.

While she licked her hands stroked Petra’s legs starting on her bare calves and wandering their way under her skirt and up her thighs. Petra could feel the cold metal of her many rings as her fingers massaged and caressed. Then with the slightest of teasing touches in Petra’s crotch she stood and faced Petra.

Her piercing gray eyes looked directly into Petra’s and then she pounced like a thirsty vampire. Holding Petra in a tight hug she began to lick away the bitter chocolate flakes from her neck. Her long talented tongue darted into Petra’s cleavage to retrieve a few errant fragments that had found their way into the inviting valley. Then she dragged the tip of her tongue from Petra’s breasts up her neck to the ear lobe where she began to nibble at the slivers of sweetness that speckled them.

Petra wanted to return the snug embrace but her bound hands prevented it. All she could do was to press her breasts against those of the ravenous woman who was feasting on her.

The busy tongue wormed and wriggled along the straps across Petra’s cheeks towards the gagged mouth. Then the kissing began. She kissed the top lip…the bottom lip…the entire mouth gag and all. She kissed until no chocolate remained…on the outside.

Her tongue penetrated at the corners of Petra’s mouth encircling the ball and finding every last trace of the raspberry delight. Petra’s tongue met hers and they played together in the sweet melted coating. When Gypsy could no longer taste the tart flavor she stopped and stood back.

‘Was a good demonstration’ she purred in a sultry voice as she removed the ball gag ‘I am good saleswoman, yes?’

‘A very good sales woman’ agreed a breathless Petra as the Gypsy Lady put her arms around Petra from the front to remove the cuffs, ‘is that the end of the demonstration?’

‘I will need these later’ said the Gypsy Lady as she put the cuffs into the pocket of her apron. ‘I can show you more’ she said with a wink ‘do you have the time?’

‘I have plenty of time’ said Petra as she took out her phone and turned it off ‘I don’t have a date with the other gifts until tomorrow.’

‘I’m so pleased’ Gypsy said as she cheekily cupped her hands over Petra’s breasts with an amorous grin ‘I would love to dip these in chocolate.’

‘I hope you have a lot of chocolate’ replied Petra as her nipples stiffened and she embraced the dark beauties breasts in return …pleased to find that they were surprisingly large under the loose blouse…and surprisingly firm… ‘Enough for both of us.’
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Short and sweet ;)
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I agree, that was pretty good ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic