Bluebeard's Husbands (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Loved turning the tables on Charles. 8-)

And as for Remy's boyfriend Haru... :lol:

Nicely done, [mention]Volobond[/mention]
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Man, you're so good at writing fluffy, domestic bondage scenes. This chapter was a blast to read, especially the parts about Charles and Cole.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
Hopefully Remi will take well to the news Adrian's about to give him.
Who knows? Considering his predilection for strict rope bondage and restraints, he might be intrigued enough about Charles' line of work to actually consider signing up and going through the recruiting process.

Don't know if Charles is gonna be too happy about his new husband spilling the beans though.
In the wrong hands, this info could land him (and Adrian, 'cause he's a complice now) in a lot of trouble.

Can't wait to find out what you have in store for us next, buddy!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

THIS IS SOOO GOOD!!!!

One of my favorite stories on here! 😛😛😛
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Charles knew how important it was to me that I include my best friend in my life, and what was important to me was important to him. Important enough that he didn't even wait for his erection to subside before slipping on a pair of boxers and coming with me to speak to Remy, only pausing long enough to undo enough of Chris' restraints so that he could free himself and join us in a bit.

Remy and Haru's eyes widened when they saw Charles stride in in nearly all of his glory. "Hello, Remy. After a bit of deliberation, Adrian and I decided that it would be best to release Haru after our discussion."

My friend smirked. "That's cool. I'm in no rush to free him. Y'see, he came without permission last night. Practically ruined my sheets, and definitely made all the edging worthless. So he needs a little punishment."

Haru made an indignant little whimper and blushed, only for Remy to slip off his shoe and sock and stick his foot in Haru's face. "Come on, take care of me while I talk with our hosts, okay?"

I watched with interest as Haru sighed and began nuzzling and trying to kiss Remy's bare foot through his gag.

"Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

Charles nodded to me as he stood, casually maneuvering behind Remy. He remained there while I told my friend the whole tale. Of the Company, of the husbands, even of Chris, who helpfully came in to sit down at my feet, dressed only in a jock strap, as he hadn't obtained our permission this morning to wear anything else.

"Okay... so... you're saying Charles is part of a kidnapping Company, and you're okay with that. And that he sold off his six ex-husbands to said Company, and Chris here is one of them, but is now your personal pet?"

I gave a nervous grin. "That's pretty much it."

Remy was silent for a long time, which REALLY wasn't like him. A minute passed. Then two. Finally Remy broke into a grin and gestured to Chris. "Is there a way I can get one of those, or are they just ridiculously expensive?"

Charles moved forward to pat Remy on the shoulders. "My friend, I'm certain I could get you a discount."

"You know, it'd be pretty cool to work there. You guys hiring?"

"The Company is always looking for discreet employees willing to put in hours. Why, you looking for a job?"

Remy glanced at me. "My job's okay, but I don't earn enough extra to get my boy here any real good presents. Not as often as I want. I assume these Company jobs are lucrative?"

"Procurers get paid the best, but yes, all Company jobs are well-salaried. Even our interns get paid a hefty sum."

"Procurer, huh? Those the kidnappers?"

I nodded. Remy chuckled.

"I wanna be one of them."

We spent a while discussing our knowledge of the Company, and the different possible jobs. Remy had his heart set on becoming a Procurer, even when Charles told him of the unique induction process, in which the Procurer would be trained by going through a kidnap and training program himself. However, this only seemed to excite him about it further.

Charles grinned and quickly clamped a hand over Remy's mouth, his brawny arms wrapping around my friend's arms and pinning them to his sides. My husband's strength was such that he barely even noticed he had lifted Remy bodily out of the chair. And I hadn't even noticed my own automatic movement to assist, to begin binding Remy's ankles with the rope Chris brought to me.

"If you are so determined, Remy," Charles said, with that deep giggle that made me weak in the knees, "perhaps we can show both you and Haru what your training would look like."

Immediately, Remy's startled struggles became more playful, giving virtually no real resistance as I tied the rest of his limbs. He was thrown over Charles' shoulder, and Haru over Chris', and we took them to the dungeon.

For the next couple of days, Haru and Remy remained in our house as "guests," meaning we kept them tied up and almost constantly played with them. At night, they were strung up together in the same sleepsack as Jerry was, although they had each other's company, which must have made the whole thing far more palatable.

And after it all, both Haru and Remy wanted to become Procurers. Charles told me that it would be the first time a couple became a Procurer team together, but the Company was willing to take the risk. I did worry a little about not being able to see them again, but Charles reassured me. Of course, I was tied to a chair at the time, or should I say, Chris was serving as my chair and I was tied to him while Charles played with me.

We didn't hear from them for a while, as they were sent on their first assignment after they finished training, but as the months went by, they'd make time to come see us.

Life was good. After all, my husband and I had nothing to hide from each other anymore. And I had nothing to hide from my best friend.

And as I sat reflecting on my life, nestled against Charles' side, Chris hogtied naked across our legs, helpless to prevent our teasing touches, I realized something.

I had never been happier.
The End

Eager for the next part of the series? Give the next installment a read, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9364
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh [mention]Volobond[/mention], another excellent story from beginning to end! Quite the twist of Remy and Haru becoming Procurers, fortunately they passed the Company training as well as Charles's training binding them together (assuming face to face) in suspended sleepsack... so hot :)

I guess the Company will always loom as a potential in future stories just as you wonderfully and seamlessly incorporated it into this one. Very much looking forward to what you have next for us, my friend, I know it will be amazing and sadistic with good feelings mixed in too. In the meantime, you've got some time for Gag Fiendish mischief to purcolate ideas for future stories among other reasons 8-)

TKT
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Such a shame this tale came to an end so soon! It definitely was good. Can't wait to read what you have coming next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm visiting family and relatives this week, so haven't been spending much time on here at all these past few days.
Was really glad to see a new chapter of your fantastic tale, and made it a point to sit down and give it a read.

This was, as all the other chapters before it, truly fantastic.
I'm super happy that Remy took the news well and really surprised that both he and Haru decided to go through the Procurer training process.

Absolutely brilliant!

Adrian and Charles are a match made in heaven, and I'm real glad to see Chris living a happy life as their pet as well.
Superb story, my friend.
Enjoyable from start to finish!

Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Fantastic story.
I can't wait to read more.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Following the reading order you suggested I've now made a start on this story and what a great start it is.

Great job at building up the suspense. I love all the hints that we are dealing with another Company story - it's always fun when the reader is ahead of the character. Capital letters never bode well! (I wonder how you pull that trick off in German where all the nouns normally start with capital letters?)

I love the fact that you write such well plotted and detailed stories with the bondage being the icing on the cake the gag on the hogtied boy! Leather and padlocks and gags :)

Will Adrian be able to recapture Stewart and close the Door without Charles finding out? Given his reaction to what he has found I think Adrian might be open to his husband's profession. Will Remy get drawn into the web? (love the little side story going on with him). Looking forward to the return of A and his boyfriend.

I'm going to force myself to wait 'til tomorrow before reading more - I like to think of it as story edging!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Thrilled to see you catching up to more of [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s great classics, puppy-boy!

Hope you continue to enjoy your reading as much as I did!
I'm going to be revisiting this tale in the next month or so.
Definitely worth a re-read!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've read the other half of the story now.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again but I'm in awe of your ability to spin a story. The way you set everything up, build up the suspense, twist things around and give us a happy ending with all the lose ends tied up is a joy to behold. The fact that every chapter is also packed full of bondage as well as plot and character development is amazing. The story really zips along.

The tie in with your previous story is great, lots of nice little references for those in the know, although thanks must go to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for reminding me why Arden kept his shoes on! Great to see Arden and Cole again - you know I have a bit of a soft spot for Cole and he didn't disappoint.

The parade of previous husbands was very you! A nice variety of bondage positions and torments and even an ironic twist - you don't want to get on the wrong side of Charles. Couldn't they have had two pets and kept Hayden as well? :( Loved the bonus extra relating to Jerry and Billy.

So glad that Aiden decided to do the 'right' thing and didn't betray Charles - he's finally found his true love after several false starts. They seem like a great match. Also great to see Chris taking so well to his new life. Another happy, kinky family.

Remy and Haru - a great introduction with the bondage gone wrong. I'm glad that they were so supportive of Aiden and have gone on to join the Company. One feels there could be interesting story potential there.

You really do get us to support and root for these morally dubious characters! I guess it just goes to show we're just a bunch of evil, kinky f**kers!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] I always love seeing your username combined with the words "you were mentioned by" in my notifications!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago The parade of previous husbands was very you! A nice variety of bondage positions and torments and even an ironic twist - you don't want to get on the wrong side of Charles. Couldn't they have had two pets and kept Hayden as well? :( Loved the bonus extra relating to Jerry and Billy.

So glad that Aiden decided to do the 'right' thing and didn't betray Charles - he's finally found his true love after several false starts. They seem like a great match. Also great to see Chris taking so well to his new life. Another happy, kinky family.

Remy and Haru - a great introduction with the bondage gone wrong. I'm glad that they were so supportive of Aiden and have gone on to join the Company. One feels there could be interesting story potential there.

You really do get us to support and root for these morally dubious characters! I guess it just goes to show we're just a bunch of evil, kinky f**kers!
Haha, I suppose I do have a bit of a signature in that! I hope I keep it lively and varied, though! :)

I guess deep down we all want a happy kinky family... that allows for the occasional kidnap, haha.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Haha, I suppose I do have a bit of a signature in that! I hope I keep it lively and varied, though! :)
Your twisted imagination knows no bounds and you do a very good job of keeping us on our toes.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

If you haven't checked out the next part of the series yet, give the next installment a read, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9364

szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Lovely story😍
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] what a great story.

Confession time... As I am sure you have noticed I am not the most avid reader :( , had this on my to read list for the longest time..

And it didn't disappoint. Such great writing and an exquisite plot! And a fantastic happy ending.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] I'm so glad you liked it! And don't worry about taking your time; it's always appreciated that you read it at all!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] It may have taken me nearly a year but I've finally made the connection between the title of your story and the French folk tale!

Thankfully in your story Bluebeard just keeps his ex husbands in perpetual bondage rather than killing them. It's a kindness really!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] :lol: Heh, I'm glad you eventually got the reference, Mr. Pup! And yes, it is a kindness. I'm sure none of y'all would mind being in Charles' dungeon ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm so glad you bumped this awesome tale and brought it back into the spotlight, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]!
I've just added this to my extensive "to-read" list.

Already read it a year ago (can't believe it's been a year already!) but this is definitely one I'll be rereading on a yearly basis.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] your tastes are more varied than mine, but this tale in particular really hit all the right buttons for me.
It definitely is an awesome BDSM spinoff of La Barbe Bleu.

This deserves more spotlight.
Hopefully some of the forum's newer members will see it now that it's at the top of this section.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I had almost forgotten about this story! Glad to see such a wonderful tale resurface. It deserves a new audience!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic