Bluebeard's Husbands (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Bluebeard's Husbands (M/M+)

Post by Volobond »

Second Installment in the Company-Verse series

It's very exciting, to be moving in with a lover. Especially one as sweet and handsome as Charles was. He was a wonderful guy, charming and cheerful, and like me, very much into bondage and restraint. Not even solely as a Dom, as you might expect from someone of his sheer size and stature. He was willing, even eager, to explore being restrained by me, and he always had some new position or toy to try out, often handing me a little instructional video to study so I could bind him when it was my turn.

Charles was burly, barrel-chested and his muscles slightly obscured behind a thin layer of softness, so he looked much like an approachable teddy bear, but could flex and show tantalizing glimpses of muscle. He had a thin dusting of dark hair across his tanned skin, and just a tiny hint of greying at his temples and beard. I loved it, and I loved every second with him. And when I first saw him in a suit? Oof, the shirt just barely able to contain his bulk, and his muscles visible even through the material? I still swoon thinking about it.

When Charles asked me to marry him, I was ecstatic, even if my friend Remy was skeptical.

"I looked the guy up. He's been married six times! How do you account for that?"

I sighed. "You don't think he told me that? I know all about it; he just kept getting involved with the wrong guys."

"Well, then, why did they all delete their social media accounts? I can't find anything about them anywhere."

"Really, Rem? You're Instagram-stalking my fiance?"

So Remy had dropped it, and even consented to being my best man at the ceremony. And in the car after the reception, I found myself in the clutches of my new husband, having my tuxedo torn off and being bound up.

"Charlie, come on! We haven't even mmmmmmph!"

His hand sealed over my mouth, yanking my back against his chest. He peppered kisses on my forehead while I sat there, firmly gagged, unable to speak more than a muffled grunt against his large hand, perfectly clasping my face and enclosing it from my nostrils down to my chin. I could barely struggle, his thick muscled arm like an iron band pinning down my chest and arms, my face stuck immobile in his grip. "You are beautiful like this, my dear."

"Mmmmm mmmrrr. Mmrrr mmmm mrrr."

He laughed. "Now, be good, or I may have to punish you." he winked before letting go of my body, bending me forward so he could pull my arms behind my back and bind them with the softest of ropes, securing them in a boxtie before tearing the last remainders of my shirt off. He then pulled me once more into his lap and clipped the seatbelt shut over my chest, pinning me firmly to him while he handgagged me again and began playing with my nipples and the bulge in my neglected pants. "Simply beautiful. I may just have to keep you like this."

I gave him a playful whimper, and in response he nipped at my neck, pulling my head against his shoulder, further bracing the ironclad grip on my mouth. I was helpless and loving it.

"Don't worry, my darling. I'll let you have your turn. Tonight, though, you are mine."

Before he carried me into the manor, slung over his shoulder, he loosened his tie just enough to slip it over his head and use it as a gag, wrapping the extra silk around the knot just to fill my mouth more. "Come, my dear. I'll give you the tour tomorrow."

It wasn't like I had a choice, but I nodded and gave a happy little squeak. Charles squeezed my rear and laughed his deep, giddy laugh as he raced to bring me to our bedroom and ravish me all night. He quickly undid his ropework only to lace me tightly to the bed and replace my tie gag with a thick red ball gag, winking at me as he did so. He then proceeded to touch every part of my body and introduce me to new realms of pleasure, playing with my nipples, tickling my sides and armpits, sniffing my neck, sucking and jerking and even tapping my cock, among other things, even making me sniff his clothes as he stripped them off.

He edged me and milked me and played with me all night, and finally he untied me and held me close, nearly crushing me against his massive chest. "I love you, my darling." he whispered, snuggling me close. I was too drowsy to even suggest we clean ourselves up, and merely gave into the safety and warmth of the muscular chest my face was now laying against.

"I love you to-mmmph." I mumbled, Charles rolling and handgagging me with a soft giggle as he kissed my head. He didn't let go, and I didn't complain. Tonight, I was his.

"I just know it'll work this time. You're the one. The right one. The only one for me." he mumbled, and I fell asleep to his soft whispers of love and finally getting it right this time, gagged and swaddled in my muscular husband's arms.
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Did Charles get it right after six marriages?

This is a wonderful setup! And the social media of the previous six husbands are all scrubbed clean. Something tells me Charles did not loosen the ties that bound those men to him! 😳
Very nice beginning, @Volobond! 🙇🏻‍♂️
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Lovely start to this tale, [mention]Volobond[/mention].

Every honeymoon night should include bondage in the mix but I'm wondering what Charles's true intentions are? We could try asking his other husbands but I have a feeling they're incapacitated at the moment... should've listened to Remy... always listen to your nagging best friend's voice of reason, haha.

Very much looking forward to Part II and beyond, mate :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I already know I'm going to love this story! Looking forward to all the twists and turns this tale will have! Hopefully some sock gags as well ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I see the new M/M handgag survey did what I was hoping it would do ;)
So glad to see you writing again, buddy.

I'm not sure what I prefer most.
The fact that this short jewel prominently features one of my top kinks (which was superbly executed by the way), or your very witty and colourful description of Charles' physique in the second paragraph.

The extra time you spend to word your sentences this way, makes the reading experience a very pleasurable one.
Well worth the effort, if ever you're wondering.

Thoroughly enjoyable!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Not sure which one I appreciate more: how Charles looks or the brilliant title. Either way, great start to what already seems to be a very interesting story.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

i like where this is going , more please.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

That first week was absolute bliss. Charles gave me all his attention and love, the entire time. He was such a busy man, I felt so lucky to get so much of his time. I wasn't very clear on the details, but Charles worked as a legal advisor or something to a Company that he never mentioned the name of. I didn't mind, though. I wanted to be Charles' safe haven, his escape from work, so I didn't need to get into the details with him.

As he promised, he led me on the tour, letting me use the leather restraints to bind him up shirtless and sexy, arms anchored parallel behind him, his big chest puffed out. I almost thought I'd skip the tour and spend the time teasing his nipples, but with the willpower of a saint, I moved on. I walked behind Charles, occasionally tugging on the leash linked to the collar around his throat, making him smirk and chuckle.

"Now, my love, I know how much you want to gag me and have your way with me, but just bear with me. Here is the..."

We went through all the rooms of the house, and occasionally Charles would nuzzle me or kiss me, even bound as he was... and then we got to the Door. A big sturdy-looking thing. Charles gave it a grim look before he said solemnly, "I need you to do me a favor, my love. I must ask you not to open this door."

I froze. "Why? What's in there?"

Charles grinned easily. "Some older legal references I sometimes use or let my colleagues see. The thing is, they're so old, they don't do well with light and airflow. This door helps seal it up, like an archive at a museum. Do you see?"

"Of course. I promise I won't go in. I don't see any reason I would, anyway." I said. Charles beamed in happiness at me and gave me a deep kiss. I got the feeling that had he not been tied up, he'd be picking me up. "Now, is it time for me to have my way with you yet?"

"Ha, impatient are we, little Sir? I'm afraid you'll have to catch me first!" Charles giggled as he dashed off, his leash slipping out of my grip. I chased him around the mansion, both of us laughing like schoolboys, until finally I tackled him onto a couch and shoved my hand over his mouth.

He winked at me, and gave an adorable sigh as I kissed his forehead. "You just earned yourself the rest of the day tied up."

Charles' eyes gleamed, but he pretended not to be enthused as I pulled his pajama pants and boxers off his strong tree-trunk legs. "Are you sure, darling? Wouldn't you rather cuddle and watch a movie?" He licked his lips as he saw me examining his underwear, which, for being so big, was still snug on his thick thighs. "Or go to a restaurant for brunch?" I started balling up the boxers to make a huge wad. "Or play video games?" He clammed up as I brought the cloth to his mouth.

I grinned and quickly used some dangling straps of the leather harness to frogtie Charles' legs, pulling his ankles against his thighs. Then I raced off to grab a special piece of gear before returning to Charles' grin.

"You wanna play it that way, tough guy?" I asked. He nodded.

I slowly moved closer, wrapping his underwear around his own dick and starting to stroke, before bending down to lick his nipple into my mouth. He kept his lips shut as he moaned loudly. I kept going, waiting for his willpower to run out. But it never did. He even came with his mouth forced closed! And there was my chance.

Though I had slowed once he started thrusting, I suddenly picked up speed. The overstimulation surprised him into an involuntary gasp, and I whipped the boxers into his mouth, smirking as I saw him taste his own release. Then I sealed his mouth shut with a muzzle gag that looked so appealing on him, emphasizing his strong jaw with that sexy beard and his bright eyes. There were so many straps, and I knew Charles loved the feel of tightening them, both as a captor and as a captive.

"Mmmmmmmrrrr..." Charles tested the gag, and I laughed.

"I think we can still do all those things you mentioned," I teased, tickling him and watching his muscles flex and thrash. "Especially the restaurant. I wonder if I brought you in like this, would they serve us?"

Charles moaned a little and tipped himself over inyo my lap. I cradled him and turned on the TV. "We'll eat in a while. Right now, let's relax..."

Looking back on it now, I remember that the Door was the last thing on my mind. But very soon, the honeymoon would end...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hahaha, "old legal references", that's one way to describe a marriage! Particularly enjoyed the forced slimulation/ejaculation into his own undies, such a wonderful telling of it too!

I can tell stormy seas are approaching... Where's Remy when you need him... Remy? Maybe he's with the "legal documents" ;)

... And an unnamed company? Could it be the Company? Is Charles a Procurer? Marriage would be one way to bring in the Product :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh this is getting real good, my friend.

One of the details that stuck out was your use of a capital D in "the Door".
That Door must truly lead to something both terrible and special at the same time.

I can't wait for our newly-wed narrator to find out 8-)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hey Volo buddy, I'm really liking the new story banner of yours... a dark ominous door is certainly the best way to illustrate the story thus far!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"I have to go, my darling." Charles sighed, giving me a tantalizing view of his ample backside as he bent over to pick up his boxers off the floor where he had flung them last night. "But I'll be back tonight. In fact, I'll introduce you to a friend from work."

I gave a pathetic whine, wrapping myself in the blankets. "But I'll be lonely without you..."

Charles charged the bed to leap in and give me a barrage of kisses. "It won't be that long, my love. And I'll text you whenever I can."

"Fiiiiine." I mumbled, grinning into his chest as he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

I hated being alone. I texted Remy, but he told me he was too busy to hang out today, even though it was his day off. The mystery was solved, though, when he sent me a picture of a guy blindfolded and tied to a chair with complicated shibari patterns - Remy's most recent fixation. I sighed. Guess I would be alone today.

I suppose I was curious about what lay behind the Door. Can you blame me? Even if it was just stuffy old legal books, they inflamed my curiosity. I love old books and stuff like that! But I was resolved to be a good husband. An escape from Charles' workplace. Just the other day, he told me one of the Company's Board members retired, so now there was a whole shifting in the dynamic at work, and it was his duty to help get his replacement up to speed. I still wasn't entirely sure what they did, but no matter.

It was kind of weird, being alone in the big mansion. But I was able to entertain myself with reading and with video games and snacking long enough until Charles sent me a text. "Sorry love, stuck at work. Going over docs with A. Probably will stay overnight. I'll bring you breakfast."

So obviously I was bummed. But still, betraying Charles by opening that Door was the farthest thing from my mind.

At least, until it started making noise.

I was thinking about just watching a movie and heading to bed, and I was passing by the Door, and it banged.

BOOM.

It was a sturdy door indeed, so once it was locked, there would be no getting out. Immediately I began to panic. What if one of the staff of servants had gone in there to clean and gotten stuck? Did sealed archive rooms have enough air? What the hell was I supposed to do? I quickly tried calling Charles, but his phone went straight to voicemail. Crap. No matter what, I was screwed. So I dashed to find the ring of keys Charles had left me and banged back on the door.

"I'm gonna help you! Hang on!" I screamed, not sure if whoever it was could hear me. Shit, this ring of keys was big. I felt like an old-timey jailer or something. And the thought of some poor soul on the other side running out of oxygen was not helping. But finally, I found the small iron key and stuck it into the lock, surprised that I had to turn it three times, each time disengaging a lock with a heavy thunk. But finally the door loosened and slid open, whisper quiet.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" was the sound that emanated from beyond the threshold. From a handsome man in some pretty heavy bondage. He was about Charles' age, with a similar sexy graying at his temples, but this man was much more of a classically handsome type than Charles' rugged manliness. He had a square jaw, clean-shaven, most of which was obscured by a heavy leather gag in his mouth, padlocked shut. He had well-defined muscles that were bulging under the leather straps that appeared to anchor his arms behind him and to his torso, with an extra attachment to a leather collar around his neck - a padlock at every possible useful juncture. He was wearing only what appeared to be a leather jock strap, and his legs were awkwardly spread by a bar with leather cuffs at his ankles - also padlocked shut. A bruise was forming on his shoulder, as apparently he had been causing the banging by ramming the other side of the door with his shoulder. He shouted into his gag at me, trying to communicate, but his speech was perfectly garbled by the gag and muffled.

"Oh my god!" I yelped. The man tried to waddle past me, legs still locked into the spreader bar, but he was yanked back. On the collar at his neck, there was a steel ring, and a rope had been tied to it, a rope that was firmly taut. The man whimpered, and looked at me in fear.

I had no idea what to think. Who was this guy, and why was he tied up in the archive room? Er... I looked past him and gasped, because the room beyond the Door was by no means an archive.

My first thought was that it was some kind of high-tech torture chamber. Paneled in sterile white sponge walls, the place had an eerie laboratory kind of feel to it. The bound man made a quizzical noise as I entered the room, looking around. There were all kinds of instruments of restraint lying around, and large steel table with metal cuffs built into it at restraint points. A hallway extended off this antechamber, with about ten doors, two on one side, eight on the other. The eighth door was open.

The rope was anchored to one of the walls in the main room, and I could tell what had happened. Someone had strung the rope over a hook in the ceiling to keep this man bound and standing immobile in the center of the room, but somehow he had slipped the rope off, possibly by jumping.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" He yelled, and I was jolted back to reality.

"Okay, okay... I, uh, I don't know what to do! I don't have the keys to those..."

The man rolled his eyes and waddled to where the rope was knotted to a metal loop in the wall. I got the picture and untied it. He made a positive noise, before trying to communicate again.

"Uh, did Charles do this to you?" I asked. The man nodded. His eyes brightened, and he rolled his shoulder to beckon me with him. I folloed him to the second door on the opposite side of the hallway and opened it. The man sighed and sank into the nearest chair in what looked to be a well-appointed study. He glanced over at the nearby desk, where a fancy laptop sat, open.

"I should look there?"

"Mmmhmmm."

I sat at the desk and waggled the wireless mouse. Luckily it was on sleep mode and thus not locked. It was open to what looked like a digital file on me. My picyure and information, and under Notes, a small piece of writing.

"I feel I have found the one this time. Adrian is sweet and loving, and I couldn't ask for a more supportive partner. I hate not telling him the truth, but would he understand? I shall be bringing him home to the manor soon as my husband, and I dearly hope he can contain his curiosity until I've had the chance to work out how I'll explain this. I don't want him to have the same fate as the others..."

Feeling a growing sense of worry, I looked through the previous files. Including mine, there were seven in total. One for each of Charles' husbands!

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod, [mention]Volobond[/mention]

The story is a great mixture of suspense, eroticism, and humor. The bound man rolling his eyes at Adrian was a nice touch.

Now, where are the other five husbands?

I'm reminded of the rhyme about remembering the fates of the six wives of Henry VIII: "Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.

Could Charles previous husbands be: Abducted, Seized, Purloined, Abducted, Seized, Shanghaied?? ;)
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago The story is a great mixture of suspense, eroticism, and humor. The bound man rolling his eyes at Adrian was a nice touch.
Hmmm, I think these story characteristics are spot on! I really like the touches of humour and Adrian's altruism turned meddling turned possibly sealing his fate! I wonder if this gagged guy was Charles's latest husband or one further down?

And I'm happy Remy is having fun himself... but really, his voice of reason was seriously needed... answer your texts :lol:

Finally... "one of the Company's Board members retired" = Caleb?
"Going over docs with A" = Arden? ;)
Last edited by george_bound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Enjoying this!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago I'm reminded of the rhyme about remembering the fates of the six wives of Henry VIII: "Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.

Could Charles previous husbands be: Abducted, Seized, Purloined, Abducted, Seized, Shanghaied?? ;)
:lol: Perhaps so! That's an adorable TUG version of the rhyme! We'll have to see whether Adrian's fate is "Abducted" or "Escaped!"
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago
And I'm happy Remy is having fun himself... but really, his voice of reason was seriously needed... answer your texts :lol:

Ah, but [mention]george_bound[/mention], getting Remy involved might just put him at risk... or is that just a bonus? ;)

And you might be on to something there... Charles did say he'd introduce Adrian to a friend from his work...

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Dude. Run. Now. Lock that dude behind the door, and hope Charles has no cameras in there.
Hello there!

Other Work
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I loved this chapter, things are getting more and more suspenseful with each update. Keeping the narrator jn dark about things we already know worked wonders for that.

Considering your track record, I have a feeling that we'll be reading about all of Charles' s husbands. Let's just hope Adrian won't end up like them and his husband has a good explanation for all these.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago

Ah, but @george_bound, getting Remy involved might just put him at risk... or is that just a bonus? ;)

And you might be on to something there... Charles did say he'd introduce Adrian to a friend from his work...
OK [mention]Volobond[/mention], I realize I've only known you for around three months now but I recognize the sadist in you that didn't really want "It's a Business" to end... it's OK, neither did any of us! Just as long as Remy's not playing with Eric or he might end up on the wrong side of a three-sub torment session with Sven and Martin and dirty skivvie wedgies once you... I mean Eric... uses his wily charms to turn the tables on him! Just saying :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Holy crap, this is even more exciting than I was previously expecting it to be!
Now there's a sudden sense of urgency to Adrian's plight, one that easily transfers itself from your text and then right into the reader.

Seem's that Remy's fears were well-founded after all!

All those ex-husbands...vanished without a trace.
And now we know why!

Damn.
Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next chapter, mate!

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

what a horny concept for a story. love it. cant wait for the next instalment.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Which one are you?" I asked the bound man, who gave six grunts. "The sixth?" He nodded.

I clicked on his file. Stewart. A gym bunny and personal trainer Charles had met. Handsome and stubborn, and a total bratty sub who liked being spanked.

I read the Notes section. "Though I had warned Stewart not to enter, he violated his promise and instantly attempted to report the contents to the authorities. Thankfully I had taken precautions. But if he was so willing to give me up without hearing my side of the story, then he wasn't the man I imagined him to be. As soon as possible, I will have him sent to Processing. Until then, he'll be staying here with the others."

"Processing?" I asked. "What does that mean?"

Stewart gave me an eye roll and looked down to indicate the gag in his mouth.

"Are the others here?" I wondered. Stewart shrugged.

"Crap." I whined.

I was in some serious shit here. I didn't want to betray Charles, even now, and besides, Stewart had tried and look where that got him! Also, I was loathe to admit that I was getting really turned on by the strict bondage this hunky man was in. If I had been just a bit less scrupulous, I might have started playing with Stewart instead of helping him.

By the time I was done with the files, it was well after midnight, and I got a text from Charles! "You're probably asleep. Work went as expected. A coming over with me and his boyfriend. Be there soon. We'll have breakfast. ;)"

Shit! I ran out of the study to get away from the scene of the crime, and I made a call... to my friend Remy.
"What, man?"

I sighed, hearing a muffled groan from the other end. "I - what was that?"

Remy hesitated. "I... think his name's Haru? I dunno, I've been calling him 'boy' so long I kinda forgot. Wait, no, it's Haru. Say hi, Haru!"

"Mmmmmp mmmm!" Haru yelped urgently.

Remy chuckled. "He's a cutie, but he hates when I edge him, so guess what I've been doing all day."

"I need... I need you to come over. Please, Remy, it's important."

"I'm a little busy, Adrian."

"Please!"

Remy sighed. "Fine, fine. But that means Haru doesn't get to cum til next time."

"Hmmm? Mmm-mmmm!"

He hung up on me, and I sighed. It wasn't like I could run. Charles' mansion was on secluded grounds and gated shut, and besides, I couldn't drive. I didn't know how, which, ironically, Charles teased me about frequently.

To be perfectly honest, it wasn't that Charles had his ex-husbands all kidnapped that frightened me, but the idea that he would do it to me. It was selfish, but to be fair, the idea of having a bunch of bound men in a literal dungeon turned me on, the dark part of my fantasies.

So, I had two options. Hope like hell that Remy got here first to rescue me, or get Stewart bound back up and pretend nothing was amiss.

Guess which I picked?

I texted Remy to come early tomorrow morning instead and went to put back what I had messed up. But unfortunately for me, Stewart was gone. I knew I had to be smart about this. Stewart had to be in the house somewhere, but I didn't have time to hunt for him. I quickly ducked into the antechamber and quickly made sure the computer was as I left it, and I locked the door behind me. I'd just have to make sure Charles didn't go in there until I could get Stewart back in.

I quickly retreated to my and Charles' bedroom to force myself to sleep. If Stewart got out of the house, he'd be stuck on the grounds in that spreader bar. I figured my time would come when Charles went for breakfast.

My dreams were filled with visions of Charles binding me in tight, inescapable ropes, whispering to me...

"I will never let you go, my love."

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Awwwww shit..."Processing"!?! :lol: :P :twisted:

Poor Adrian needs to accept his mess...own up to it...and get his ass locked away for life, imho.
And I really like that Remy's involved, I hope he gets himself into trouble too and is left bound and gagged to his buddy, wedgied with dirty undies ;)

Great continuation, mate...soooo much intrigue but soooo much fun at the same time!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The dilemma Adrian found himself is thrilling. Saving himself is his first priority but that won't be easy with so many unknown variables in play.

Poor Stewan got locked up for trying to do the right thing but I can't say I'm complaining with how hot he is. Charles has a good taste in men, which makes me curious about the other husbands. Also loved how Remy is blissfully unaware of the plot and just doing his thing and the background.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Fantastic continuation, mate!

I don't know what'll happen, but knowing your track record and having followed your other tales, I know it's pointless to try and guess 8-)
I can't wait for "A" to show up for breakfast with his boyfriend ("C"?)

With one of Charles' ex husbands now missing, Adrian's in quite a mess alright!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic