Summer Soiree (M/fff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Summer Soiree (M/fff)

Post by Ranlar »

-Hello everyone. Here is a story I just started on I will likely update it only on the weekends. Feedback is welcome-

It was a warm summer afternoon. Jake was out on the deck cold beer and crossword in hand. The air was warm but not too thick with moisture and the light breeze and shade made for a comfortable place for a seat. He had been outside for about an hour. He lived in a nice house with his wife Jana, and their twin daughters, Rose and Jillian. He was on vacation from is IT job and his wife was in and out of the house working her sales job. Jake sighed laying down the crossword. It was peaceful but there was one thing disturbing the peace. And that was the twins.
They were not being loud or anything like that...in fact he could barely hear them. Just muffled sounds of voices from their room. But the reason for that was the way their mom had left them.
Jake got up and slowly went inside. It was time to check on them and he knew it. He went to the kitchen first and poured two small cups of chocolate milk. And then went up stairs walking past the Master bedroom down the hall to the girl's room. He toed open the door to find both girls on the floor together.
Both were still in their Pjs. Rose in a red satin top and bottom, Jillian in a royal purple night gown. They were both 10 and half years old, which they would proudly announce to anyone that cared. Both were raven haired and had their mother's dark eyes. Both sets of those eyes were now looking at him. Jake smiled and walked over sitting the chocolate milk down. The twins did not move, pretty much because they could not. Both girls were hogtied tightly with old pantyhose. Hands pulled close to ankles, Rose was on her side and Jillian was on her tummy. Both were gagged with thick cleave gags tied around their heads between their teeth.
Jake was not too much into the tie up stuff. He had meet Jana a few years ago being married only one so far. He had learned of the tie up games that all three of them liked in pretty short order. He did not enjoy it nearly as much as the three did. He did indulge Jana in the bedroom and 'helped' with the girls, who seemed to have an never ending appetite for being tied up and gagged.
Jillian mmmphed into her gag flopping a bit on the floor. Rose makes what sounded like a giggling noise. Jake chuckled at the two.
“I take it you want out for once?” He says as he goes to Jillian who was nodding emphatically. Jake knelt down and untied the gag from around Jillian's head.
“Ugh..thank you please untie me I have to go the bathroom” Jillian pleaded.
“Sure not problem” Jake says as he pulls out a pocket knife and carefully cuts his step-daughter loose. Jillian jumps up and runs out of the room and down the hall. Jake looks to Rose.
“And you?” He asks. Rose just shrugs signifying she was fine. Jake moves to her and helps up into a kneeling position removing the gag.
“Time for a break though huh?” Rose says. Jake chuckles.
“You know the rules sweetling...only a hour or two then you are to get a rest.” He says as he carefully cuts Rose free of her bindings. She sighs sitting on her knees rubbing her wrists. Jake comes over and hands her a cup of chocolate milk.
“mmm thank you” She says with a smile. The twins had not taken to calling him dad yet and Jana didn’t want to push the idea on them and Jake was fine with that. Jillian came back into the room looking relieved.
“Whoo almost didn’t make it” She says spying the second cup of chocolate milk. “Is that for me?”
“Yes imp it is for you” Jake says “But after this you both hit the showers and then it is chore time” Jake says.
“Yes sir” Rose and Jillian say in unison as they swiftly finish off the milk.
“Oh can we do the chores in handcuffs?” Rose asks excitedly. Jake rolls his eyes.
“I guess you can you know I cant say no to those eyes” Jake says.
“You have before” Jillian says a little confused. Rose laughs as she takes her sister's hand and head down the hall.
Jake heads to the Master bedroom to retrieve the handcuffs the girls wanted to wear. He had 2 pair from his days as a Military Police officer before he went into IT after his stint was done. They were police issue double locking silver handcuffs. He went back to the girls room and tossed them on the bed for the girls to find and went back out to the porch to continue his crossword.
About 30 minutes later he hears them come downstairs and then out on the deck. He lays the crossword down and smiles at them.
They maybe twins but their styles were very different. Jillian tended to be more dress wearing then Rose who was more of a tom boy. Jillian was in a nice sun dress barefoot her raven hair pulled back in a pony tail. Rose was in gym shorts and a tank top her hair in a braid parted just a bit to one side of her head. Both girls where already wearing the handcuffs in front. They had to be closed as tight as they could go to stay in place...but staying in place is all the girls cared about.
“Reporting for duty sir” Rose with a grin. Now this is what the twins had taken to...calling him sir from his military days. Jana called him sir as well but in more of a tongue in cheek joke.
“All right troops” Jake says playing up the role. “You have the living room and den to clean up and dust including the floor and cleaning the windows”
“Yes sir!” They both say with smart clicking of their bare heels not saluting because of the handcuffs as they run off giggling at the game. Jake smiles and follows them in.
Once inside the girls start in on the chores. Jake had heard stories of twins working with one mind like they had some kind of link. He had seen it in the girls before but it never ceased to amaze him. There is no negotiation there is no arguing and there is no planning. They moved seamlessly about the room moving from task to task. And they had done this so many times with their hands bound in front of them in some way their movements where not awkward or hindered at all. Jake shook his head and smiled and then stepped in to help a little here and there but letting the twins do most of the work.
They were almost done with the last room. Jake was just finishing up wiping down an end table when he got a text he smiled as he read it.
“Girls, we are going to play a game now since you did so well” He says. The twins took instant interest.
“What game is that sir?” Rose asked.
“Burglar” Jake says watching the girls get broad smiles on their faces. Jake walked to them and unlocked their handcuffs tucking them in his back pocket.
“Upstairs girls mom will be home soon” He says. As the girls caught on to his idea. All three of them went upstairs. Once in the girl's room Jake went to the closet and pulled out the box that had the gear in it. Tape, rope, scarfs, zip ties, and even one ball gag each for the twins. Both and Jake and Jillian were nervous but the introduction of these. But the twins had found one they had accidentally left out and fell in love with them...so they were a Christmas present and not used very often. Jake grabbed several coils of soft cotton clothesline and came back to the girls.
“On the floor here front of the door...Rose you are first” Jake says as his step-daughter sits down on the floor crossing her legs and then her wrists behind her back. Jake chuckles as he binds her wrists tightly with the rope and then wrapping the left over end of the long rope around her waist pinning her wrists in place tying it in front. Then he ties her legs pinning her in the cross legged position. The whole time Rose sits patiently enjoying it.
“All right Jillian you are next” Jake says as she hops up off the bed and sits back to her sister as she is bound in the same exact way. Jake steps back and the girls go to work really pull and tugging at the ropes.
“Stuck?” Jake asks with a laugh.
“For now” Rose says with a bit of a challenge in her voice.
“Good mom will be home in minutes I am going to go down and get her next.” Jake says.
“Hey we can still scream for help” Jillian said looking over shoulder at Jake.
“Yeah we can scream really loud for help” Rose says. Jake rolls his eyes.
“Here I thought you were good little captives” Jake says heading off to the box.
“Oh we are just not too good” Jillian says as both girls watch to see what Jake is going to choose. When he pulls out the duct tape Rose speaks up.
“Sir can we use the balls?” Rose asks. “It has been a while since we used them”
“Yes that would keep us quiet” Jillian says giving him the puppy eyes.
“ugh all right stop with the puppy eyes” Jake says grabbing up the purple ball gag and the red ball gag. They were 1.5 inch just below the standard 1 ¾ inch ball gags. They were just a little bit big for the twins but not anything that would hurt them. Jake pushed the purple ball into Jillian's mouth seating it behind her teeth and pulling the strap snug. Immediately she proved she could push it out enough to talk.
“igher” She mumbles. Jake just laughs and pulls it on notch tighter. Not as tight as he could but she could not push it out so she was happy. Then Rose was next as she put a bit of resistance but playfully before she allowed the ball to slide behind her lips and Jake buckled it in place.
Just as Jake finishes they hear the garage door open. Jake smiles and retreats behind the door of the girls bedroom open handcuffs in his hand as he waits for his wife to find her daughters.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

“Hello?!” They all here Jana call out from downstairs. “Honey? Girls?!” She calls out again.
At this point the twins start to mmmph as loud as the can really struggling in the ropes. Tied cross legged as they were there was not much chance they could fall over. They all hear her coming up the stairs then heels on the hardwood floor in the hall. She turns at the twins door and gasps dramatically.
“Oh no!” She says walking in. As she does Jack slips up behind her as the girls try to scream a warning through the ball gags in their mouths. Jake grabs his wife around the body pinning her arms as his other hand covers her mouth. Her hair in a smart bun, dark business suit hose and heels.
“No screaming” Jake says in a low growl. “Those two did enough of that” Jake says. All three of them giggle at this. Jana is pushed down on Rose's bottom bunk bed as Jake pulls her arms behind her back locking the handcuffs tightly in place.
“Please dont hurt us...I will give you all the money” Jana begs convincingly.
“Shut up” Jake says in a mean voice as he takes the tape and gags his wife with the duct tape wrapping it around her head tightly since her hair was out of the way. She mmmphs loudly as she is hauled up to her feet.
“You two behave yourself or your mom gets it. Understand?” Jake says to the twins. Both give a solid nod. This was really a safety signal. If the girls had an issue that needed to be addressed the would have shook their head back and forth slowly. But since they nodded Jake knew they were good to be left alone for a bit.
Jake takes Jana by her arm and marches her out of the room closing the door be him and marches her down the hall and into the master bedroom. He shoves her into the room and shuts the door. Jana walks over to the bed and sits down and crosses her legs. Her demeanor changing. The look in her eyes were more of a challenge then someone who was just taken by a bad guy. Not too mention she knew showing off her legs in the skirt she was wearing would drive Jake wild.
Jake turns around and he smiles at his wife as he walk over to her. He lays his hand on her leg running his hand up the pantyhose covered leg and back down slipping the heel off. Jana moans a bit as the shoe is removed as she gracefully pushes him away with the bare foot and then crosses her other leg over as Jake repeats the motion. Jake pulls her up to her feet.
“How many hours do you have till your next showing?” Jake says holding her close arms around her waist as they stand face to face. She thinks for a moment then grabs one of his fingers behind her back and squeezes firm 2 times.
“Got it” He says knowing he has about an hour or so. Jake turns her around pulling her close to against his chest as he reaches around. Jake slowly starts to unbutton her blouse. Jana breathing heavily moaning a bit behind the tape sealing her lips.
Jake slowly pulls open her blouse and pulls it down off her shoulders down her arms to her cuffed hands. He starts to kiss and caress her shoulders and back slipping the bra straps down off her shoulders as he does. The passion and heat rising between them. Jake reaches and frees her breasts from the bra. He fondles them gently feeling the hard nipples in his finger. Jana moans louder now getting excited.
Jake suddenly turns her around and pushes her down on the bed. Jana lands on her butt with an eep as Jake unzips the skirt and pulls it down and off her legs. They look into each others eyes. The love still new the sex still amazing. The passion still a fire. Jana smiles with her eyes she can see how excited Jake is and she is glad that the tie up part of this was not a complete turn off for him. She watches as he unbuckles his pants and drops them.
Then Jake is over her pushing her down on the bed. The cuffs having been doubled locked were not going to tighten at all and Jana was free to struggle against them. Her underwear is next as she moans knowing what is going to happen. Wanting it to happen but still giving a bit of resistance. Jake puts his hands on her thighs holding her legs apart as he pushes inside her with a moan. Jana closes her eyes fully into the mood now.
Jake takes his time now moving slowly and deeply. Both of them enjoying the feeling. Slowly he starts to increase pace. Jana was helpless to control or move anything along and she loved it. She was glad she had been gagged or she would have been making way too much noise. The twins were just down the hall after all. Jake for his part was keeping mostly quiet and the bed did not make much of any sound.
The rhythm escalates and both of them build up. Jana gets closer quicker then Jake. She holds on for dear life until she feels him reach climax and then she releases as well. Jana shakes as she reaches that moment of bliss. The physical side of things only takes seconds to finish. But the emotional side takes way longer. Jana just laying there under Jake. Jake holding himself up by his arms head down breathing heavily.
Jake finally gets up on the bed and lays on his side as Jana moves to get closer to him pulling her legs up on the bed. Jake pulls her close and they lay together for about a half an hour.
“You are wonderful babe” He says finally kissing her forehead.
“mmph” Jana replies snuggling into him.
“I would love to lay here all day but we got get you free...cant have you going to your showing with gag marks and handcuff marks” Jake says sitting up reluctantly. Jana nods as she sits up as well. Jake works at getting the tape off her face.
“Thanks...that was intense” Jana says with a grin. As Jake gets at her handcuffs freeing her and then they both start to get dressed again.
“I am glad you were able to get away” Jake says.
“Me too...and I am sure the girls enjoyed the game” Jana says.
“Speaking of the twins I guess we should go look in on them” Jake says running his finger though his hair going to the bathroom to get some body spray. Jana stands and stretches and slips back in her heels.
“Yes we should they are probably ready to be out of the gags.” Jana says as she follow Jake out of the room
They find the girls still sitting on the floor where they left them. They look at them eyes showing they are having fun. There are some signs of stuggling but they did not make it very far. Jana goes to her girls and gets the gags loose.
“Hi mom!” Both say at the same time.
“Hello girls” Jana says smiling. “Did you have fun?”
“Oh yes that was fun but I bet you are going to untie us now” Rose says frowning.
“Please untie me leave her” Jillian says with a laugh getting a rough bump from Rose she leans hard into her sister. Jana laughs as she starts on Jillian.
“Did you tell them about the party yet?” Jake asks as he moves to work on Rose.
“What party?” Rose says not sounding very excited. She knew that with her mom a party meant dressing up.
“We have a soiree to attend this evening” Jana says.
“Ugh! That sounds like a dress event” Rose groans as her hands come loose.
“Yay! I get to wear my new dress” Jillian says enthused at the idea.
“Yes it will require you dress up dear” Jana says to Rose.
“Can you just say I was kidnapped and you leave me tied up in the closet?” Rose says hopefully. Jana smiles at her eldest by 2 minutes.
“Rose dear I know you hate it but it is important that we make an appearance as a family” Jana says. Rose does not look satisfied and crosses her arms pouting. Jana sighs and shakes her head.
“I was going to spring this on you when we got ready to leave. But I have a surprise for you. I have new dresses for you both to wear that you both are going to love” Jana says.
“I highly doubt that mother” Rose says taking a tone she does when being forced to do something.
“Don’t you mother me.” Jana says sternly. “Trust me you will love it. Now stand up give me a kiss I have to get going” The twins do just that Rose muttering 'I love you mom' as she gives her a hug.
Jana leaves and the girls settle down to have some screen time on their phones and tablets waiting the several hours until it is time to be the perfect family for Jana's work. Jake didnt mind the parties all that much. They were a bit stuffy but they never stayed very long. Just make the rounds then one more time to say good bye. But this time was different, Jana had been the top seller 3 years running at her company. And this was a celebration for her and the success that company as been enjoying. He suspected this one maybe a bit longer then the girls or even he wanted.
It was time to get ready as he was getting is suit on he got a text from Jana that she was on the way. The girls were in their room doing each others hair and make up. Both were just dressed in their underwear and shift since Jana was bring new dresses.
“Stop fidgeting Rose” Jillian complained as she worked on her twins hair.
“Sorry, I just want this over with” Rose groaned trying to sit still.
“It is not all that bad, we just stand there and look innocent and cute we dont even have to say anything to anyone” Jillian said finishing the braid and pinning in a cricle to sit on top of her twin's head.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Good Cute Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

I am suddenly unable to privately message you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic