In the hands of Demi: F/M POV: Updated 11/02

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In the hands of Demi: F/M POV: Updated 11/02

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

I haven't ever tried a POV style of writing, so consider this one mostly practice and to see how it goes!

In the hands of the luscious Demi

“ Ugh my head… “ You slowly began opening your eyes as you started to awaken, feeling
slightly dizzy, almost as if someone drugged you with something rather heavy.

As you started blinking with your eyes while adjusting yourself to your surroundings, you began to notice that you weren’t in the locker room you were previously in anymore.

As you began to look around, you tried moving but felt restrained and upon looking down your chest you noticed your feet were both tied to the legs of the chair you were currently sitting on.

“ What’s going on… “ You began to stammer out, starting to feel somewhat nervous.
You then tried reaching for the rope with your wrists, but felt they were also tightly bound behind your back. “ The fuck! “ You panicked, looking around “ HELP SOMEBODY HELP! “

But your shouting didn’t seem to do much, as you were alone in the room.
You started to take a few deep breaths to calm yourself down, working your best effort by wiggling into the bonds in an attempt to make them budge. But it was to no avail.

You then stopped wiggling, distracted by a somewhat noise in the distance, a vague noise that seemed like heels clacking against the floor.

“ Anybody here, I’m tied down! Please help me! “ You shouted in an attempt to signal whoever was nearby, and as the sounds got louder and louder a door slowly began opening in the distance.

A tall blonde woman walked in, a gorgeous sight for sure. Her attire was somewhat unusual, a white nurse blouse with the top buttons loosened to allow her cleavage to be more visible. No pants underneath it either, her lace white panties were visible. She smiled towards you, closing the door behind hers. Her appearance was that of a sexy blonde woman with gorgeous locks and some bandages wrapped around her right eye.

“ Thank god, can you untie me! “

The woman however chuckled in response, shaking her head.
“ Sorry darling, I didn’t bring you here just so I can untie you “

You felt your heartbeat going faster as drops of sweat ran down your cheeks as you realized this was your kidnapper.

“ And trust me darling, no matter how hard you scream… no one will hear us here “
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Well done! It's been a while since I have read something written by you, this was very good ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago Well done! It's been a while since I have read something written by you, this was very good ^-^
Thank you so much! I'll try to slowly update this one on the go, and see what other stories might interest people. :D
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

A very intriguing start, I look forward to reading more!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 3 years ago Thank you so much! I'll try to slowly update this one on the go, and see what other stories might interest people. :D
You're welcome ^-^

I know that especially F/M is very well-liked.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 3 years ago Thank you so much! I'll try to slowly update this one on the go, and see what other stories might interest people. :D
You're welcome ^-^

I know that especially F/M is very well-liked.
Well so much for the dorky-detective :lol:
Least I got some male options for stories to provide 8-)
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

A very intriguing start! Writing in the second person is never easy, so well done!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Rtj65 wrote: 3 years ago A very intriguing start! Writing in the second person is never easy, so well done!
thank you! I agree, I may just finish this in a basic matter, but I'll stick to my own style for sure! :lol:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago A very intriguing start, I look forward to reading more!
Time to put Demi to the test than ;) I'll likely add a new section tomorrow sometime after work!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Looking forward to more of this and seeing where it goes and what happens to me 😉
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

abcdefsmith3 wrote: 3 years ago Looking forward to more of this and seeing where it goes and what happens to me 😉
This is Demi, and as you'll learn... she's got little limits to her bondage!! ;)

..Snap, forgot to describe the POV's person his clothes, uh-woops!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 3 years ago
abcdefsmith3 wrote: 3 years ago Looking forward to more of this and seeing where it goes and what happens to me 😉
This is Demi, and as you'll learn... she's got little limits to her bondage!! ;)

..Snap, forgot to describe the POV's person his clothes, uh-woops!
That’s not the worst thing though, less description of the POV character allows readers to immerse themselves into their position IMO
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ No you gotta untie me, I gotta get home! “ You sputtered out nervous as those words of hers made you feel unsettled, but it didn’t seem to bother the woman in the slightest at all. In fact, she smirked as she was reaching under her dress and began sliding her lace panties all the way down her legs.

“ You’re a sweetheart, but you’re a little noisy, “ She remarked as she bent over and grabbed her underwear from the floor. She held them up her nose and took a deep whiff much to your surprise.

“ O, delicious… “ Eager she balled them up and you then knew what she would do.

You quickly held your mouth shut not wanting those in your mouth, but the woman simply as playfully teasefully swung her fingers “ Nah-uh, open up now “

You glared back at her, but the blonde girl simply began closing your nostrils. Knowing she could make you open your mouth one way or another.

You defiantly kept your mouth shut, but with your breath taken away, this became more difficult with every few seconds passing. She held the balled panties ever so close to your mouth, waiting for the slightest opening to preserve itself.

You close your eyes, determined but unable to keep it up and you slowly open your mouth to attempt a slight bit of air but it’s too late.

“ There we go! “ She roughly began cramming her underwear deep into your mouth, taking a small rag out and ties it around to keep them inside.

“ Plllmmm mmmhlllllp! “ You cried out as the taste began filling your mouth, her taste was surprisingly pleasant, you moved your tongue around the fabric and quickly felt your bulge growing down your underwear.

“ I’ll bet you were turned on the very minute you noticed me “ Demi spoke soft as her hands moved towards your jeans. She began removing the belt and slid the pants down your tied legs. “ Mmmmnnnooo! “ You moaned out feeling flustered as utterly embarrassed by your underwear revealed to this stranger.

You looked down and saw your own bulge tightly poking against the underwear as Demi crossed her arms and looking at you.

“ O oh, you’re loving this aren’t you? “ She smirked deviously as she leaned closer. “ Now what to do… I could smother you, would you like that darling? “
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

Very nice story, looking forward to the next parts. ;)
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

yes_mistress wrote: 3 years ago Very nice story, looking forward to the next parts. ;)
Happy to hear! ;) expect more today!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago Great start and a great 2nd part! The POV writing is a nice touch.
Thanks! I'm hoping the POV works well, never tried it before and it's a bit more difficult than expected :D
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She leaned forward, her cleavage ever so visible before your hungry eyes as she began whispering at a soft tone .
“ But like most people, I don’t rush but take my time “ Demi

You weren’t sure what to think of it all, feeling conflicted by this woman kidnapping you while also desiring her at the very same time….
As you sat in the chair you stopped wiggling your hands and feet, realizing there wasn’t gonna be a quick escape especially with her this close.
She moved closer, her hands slowly going to the back of your head, gently holding while slowly forcing your head firmly between her breasts.

“ Enjoy them, they’re so comfy…. Like pillows “

Her words became music to your ears as she began smothering you between her breasts, which felt surprisingly good despite her being a kidnapper.

“ Mmmm mmmhhhff “ Your words were more muffled between Demi her breasts as your air became more cut off as she smothered you.

You wiggled slightly with your arms and feet in response, but as your face rested between her breasts you also felt your cock fighting to get out of the underwear.

Demi softly chuckled, keeping her hands very firm around your head to ensure your face was perfectly positioned as comfortable, and after a minute passing by, you felt your face pulled out of her breasts

“ Oommmhh! “ You quickly started to pant and catch your breath as Demi her attention however went towards your bulge, and as a smirk appeared on her face she yanked your underwear down your tied ankles, allowing your cock to be free and grow as erect as possible by the growing excitement.

“ Well well, we’ve not begun and you’re already prepared! “
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago Yeah so being tied to a chair, gagged with panties, and being smothered with breasts...I’ll take that any day of the week lol
Nice addition! Not part is gonna be great!
Why thank you! I will admit it may not get too much more, as this was mostly to kinda get myself a bit more into it,
and admitted to let Demi get herself introduced on the site! ;)

Since I am sure there will be both guy's and girl's who may enjoy being tied by her hehe!

But If you want to experience her first hand, just let me know ;)
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

Three short, yet very enjoyable to read parts! Well done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic