Free With Purchase (M/M)...Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Free With Purchase (M/M)...Complete

Post by george_bound »

3:00pm – Browsing

Scott walked up to the men’s jean store in the trendy downtown shopping district. He was looking for something really special. Upon entering, Scott gazed at all the store had to offer. It had a minimalist design aesthetic with a retail space that was long and narrow, almost runway like. Lining the left wall from floor to ceiling were shelf upon shelf of denim in all styles, finishes, and sizes. In complement, the right wall was decorated with larger-than-life black and white images of men showing off the products in various manners, the images wallpapered together skillfully as one large abstract collage. To the front right was the service counter while the right back corner housed two change cubicles.

All of this set the tone for the main feature…down the middle of the shop stood a line of beautiful male bodies showing off the featured denim styles – there must have been at least two dozen – all facing the back of the store with their pleasing derrieres greeting the arriving customer. As assorted as the fits and finishes they exhibited, the models themselves represented a wide array of complexions and tones in skin, hair, and height; all carefully curated as if born into the raiment he bare.

To amplify this variety, each live “mannequin” was positioned in the same fashion so as to lay emphasis on the shape of the model and his jeans. Standing on individual pedestals spaced about three feet apart, each was posed with his legs spread slightly eschewed to highlight the fit of the crotch and rear in motion; the waistband of his skivvies making a hint of an appearance. Each had his arms bound tightly to his back, box tied in an elaborate harness of grey rope that hugged his bare pectorals and chest, keeping his arms locked together parallel to each other while embracing his well-defined biceps. Each was secured with rope tied off from both sets of elbows/wrists up to an eye bolt discreetly fastened to the underside of the dark-painted ceiling above. Each was equipped with a wide satin cloth blindfold as well as a black ball gag, posing his luscious lips while imposing silence. Each possessed around his neck a hefty, rigid silver collar, highly polished but absent of any adornment, hugging the base of the neck snuggly with a true sense of presence and purpose.

First noticing a conspicuously posted but modest sign – “All models are 22 years of age or older.” – Scott’s eyes eagerly panned the whole interior of the shop, keenly taking in every aesthetic detail until his attention was enthusiastically directed to the tight rear of the leading model (or rather trailing model as they were “strutting” away from him). As he slyly approached to get a better look, a finely dressed attendant swiftly greeted him. Decked out in a form-fitting pair of dark, subtly coated jeans matched with a complementing denim vest, a crisp, very slim-fit grey dress shirt, and a semi-glossy deep fuchsia necktie; his slightly aged face, neatly trimmed salt-and-pepper goatee, and small round spectacles epitomized the refined image of a well-seasoned gentleman.

“Why good afternoon, sir. How can I assist you?” he inquired, trying to rein-in Scott’s unbridled ogling. “Is there a particular style or fit you’re looking for today?”

“Something slim would be amazing, thanks!” Scott responded, copping a feel of the trailing model’s meaty thigh and the soft cotton denim adorning it.

“Excellent, follow me.” the shop keep directed, attempting to focus the awe-stricken customer’s wandering attention.

The two passed a whole set of chiseled men wearing loose, straight, and boot cut fits until they arrived at the middle of the line-up.

“Our first style here is our most popular, the 3301. It’s a simple five-pocket style with a nice fit at the waist while tapering slightly to the ankles,” the shop keep explained while running his hand down the light-washed cotton fabric hugging the right leg of the model. “I think you’ll agree this pair will work fabulously for both casual and business occasions,” a claim highlighted by the finely polished black oxford shoes the model was fitted into.

It’d be fair to say Scott’s thoughts were definitely drifting from the shop keep’s description as he gazed up at the exposed chest and arms of the denim-clad Adonis with utter enthrallment, gazing further up past his gleaming chocker towards his royal blue satin blindfold crisply tied and positioned with the utmost of aesthetic care. 3301 shifted slightly as he became aware of their presence, his pecs slightly bulging with the shift. Grinding his hips and upper body again more purposefully, the denim at his groin bunched then stretched, accentuating his generous endowment. Scott’s attention was redirected to the shop keep when he drew his hand to the model’s fly.

“It has a button fly which is something we’re finding more of our clientele are interested in.” He unbuttoned the top button while subsequently undoing each of the other three, exposing a vivid blue pair of athletic boxer briefs…it also clearly exposed the figure of a chastity device behind the stretched polyester/elastane skivvies.”

Moving on but leaving 3301’s fly undone, the shop keep directed Scott to the next style, the 4580.

“Now this is for the man who is looking to make a statement. Elongated rear pockets and a dropped crotch, this pair gives the illusion of being baggy while actually being quite shapely.” The shop keep demonstratively tugged at the slightly stretchy black denim enrobing the model’s right thigh followed by a tug under the crotch; with that, 4580 gave a reflexed pelvic swing and a bit of a yelp, readjusting his ball gag which sent an uncontrolled stream of drivel dripping onto the bush of his hairy chin.

“Red for danger” was apparently what the store wanted to underscore with this style as the shop keep, repeating his earlier action, unbuttoned 4580’s fly to reveal a stunning red pair of boxer briefs to match his red blindfold…unmistakably with cock locked like his predecessor. However, 4580 was ostentatiously trying to exemplify how the shop keep earlier marketed these jeans – the presumably once pristine pair of skivvies were unambiguously showing signs of staining as he put on a bit of...an interpretive dance. Unfazed, the shop keep moved onward; Scott, just a bit aroused, trailed slowly behind.

“And a third option for that hog loving man, the 5620.” The shop keep further advanced as Scott examined the stunning pair of dark raw denim cladding an equally stunning rock-solid god-like sculpture of a youthful deity. “…With features taken from moto-cross pants: reinforced knees, seat, and front thigh panels – but with a truly body hugging silhouette.” Scott was captivated by the whole package in front of him, his heart fluttering as he surveyed all the components: the skillfully faded jeans, the god-like stud, the corresponding brown worn-in leather flat-toed harness boots whose side rings were only partially exposed from under the hem of the denim, the orange blindfold and matching skivvies which had been ceremoniously exposed.

“I’ll take this pair!” Scott emphatically proclaimed.

“Excellent choice, sir. Now I’d say…’ the shop keep continued while glancing down at Scott’s own denim trousers, pausing his gaze inconspicuously for an extended look at the crotch which was indiscreetly displaying the excitement of the selection, “you’re a…32x34, eh?”

“Wow…yes…exactly…but they aren’t for me!” Scott sheepishly chuckled, “They’re…for a friend…he’s a 34x30.”

“Very well, sir! Will there be anything else today?” The shop keep turned to the adjacent shelf to retrieve the requested jeans.

“No…thanks…that should do it.”

Scott headed for the service counter, the shop keep following with a pristine pair of folded jeans in hand.

“As this is a gift, would you like to include a card, sir?” the shop keep inquired upon announcing the final price.

“That would be great, thanks!” tapping his credit card on the payment device.

“Very well. And based on the credit card information we have on file, is this the address you’d like to have them sent too?”

“No…hopefully very soon but not now unfortunately!” Scott replied, slightly dropping his voice as he then provided the correct delivery address.

“I see, sir. Let’s hope very soon…And you’re all set! Thanks again for your business, Mr. Coleman. Come again soon.”

The shop keep walked Scott to the door before returning to 5620, draping a sold sign over his chest and back.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by george_bound 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

What a fantastic beginning! well done, my friend! 👏🏻👏🏻

Does this store have branches across the country? ;)

And I think 4580 will do quite nicely for me. Just love red! 😍
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooh, how exciting! I'd love to visit this store and make a purchase of my own, heh heh. I'd love to check out Mr. Blue, 3301 ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm definitely a wearer and a fan of blue skivvies, but Mr. Red's slightly baggy yet form-fitting Denims very much caught my attention this time. Still, 5620 was the correct choice and it sounds like Scott was immediately entranced by what he saw.

In any case, the ending with the "Sold" sign on model 5620 definitely has me believing that the "Free With Purchase" title isn't a referral to the gift card ;)

Very much looking forward to finding out.
Awesome start [mention]george_bound[/mention]!
Really happy to see you making the jump into authorship 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

This looks great so far! Would love to see more
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Thanks [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]Viperbound7[/mention] for the supportive comments! And you'll just have to ask Siri or Alexa or Cortana for the location of a store near you... be sure to be extra creative in how you phrase the question ;)
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

6:00pm – Packaging

The attendant walked over to the front door of the store, turning the latch to lock it while lowering the shades over the storefront windows.

“Closing time gents,” he exclaimed, directing his voice to the service door at the back of the retail space. “We’ll need four boxes today…2790, 9810, 5620, 4580 (yes, “red for danger” had sold shortly after Scott left, apparently to a “prim-and-proper” pharmacist). And please include an extra accessory pouch for 4580…he’ll also need a little extra tending to!”

Within moments a quartet of young, muscle-clad workers appeared from the service door carrying four long, narrow boxes; they stopped at each model that donned a “sold” sign, placing a box against its respective pedestal. They quickly got to work at the end-of-day routine, their speed and efficiency showed they knew exactly what the proper process entailed.

After some time (longer than expected as 4580 needed his skivvies changed before being packaged up, his markedly creamed pair placed in a pouch expressly made for extra accessories), two of the men approached 5620, prepping the box they’d placed there earlier. The containers were a sight to behold, impeccably crafted but simple in detail. Approximately seven feet long by two-and-a-half feet wide, each box was constructed of sturdy wood, painted a charcoal grey to match the restraints of the models. Lined with a foam interior, a matching wooden tray was designed to fit perfectly and snuggly as a top layer over the foam. A simple but well-crafted lid completed the assembly. Each box also included several coils of matching grey rope and a long roll of wide satin cloth ribbon.

While one worker retrieved the “sold” sign the other removed a key from 5620’s front left jean pocket, placing it in the discreet lock at the back of the collar causing it to open and pivot. Removing the collar, the worker left the key in the lock, placing the alluring metal object into a custom made container. They then proceeded to untie the ropes securing 5620 to the ceiling before raising him up and out of the harness boots that were well-affixed to the pedestal. After a brief moment of uneasy wobbling, they stood him upright on the ground before taking the rope from the box, using it to tie his legs together at the ankles as well as above and below the knees. 5620 tested the freshly applied bindings and found them to be quite restrictive. Taking the final coil, they weaved it up and around his harness, down through his crotch, up his back returning to the harness repeating the process several times before pulling it tight, tying it off in the back causing him to squeal in a combination of pleasure and momentary discomfort.

Satisfied with their work, 5620 was lowered into the box, positioned facing upward with his restrained arms and body slipping perfectly snug into the foam enclosure created specifically for him. The workers adjusted the ropes around his crotch to give the greatest emphasis to one of his prime attributes while also fixing the fly of his jeans. Following one final quality control inspection, the tray was positioned over 5620’s body. The tray was masterfully designed aesthetically and functionally…the portion over 5620’s head contained a sizable cavity that, when lowered into place, provided ample oxygen for transport while also venting and dampening his exhaled breath. From the top of the tray, one would never guess the air chamber existed, it was encased within a simple grey painted enclosure with enough room to place a book on top. The remainder of the tray, the portion over 5620’s body, was about six inches deep and painted grey as well, completely hiding the model below. The lid fit over the box and tray like a glove, securely and tastefully wrapped off with an orange satin cloth ribbon culminating in a rather large, intricate bow.

The workers slipped an invoice sheet under one of the ribbon wraps before lifting 5620’s box – one at each end – transporting it to a truck parked at the loading dock. Three other boxes had been placed in the truck with 5620’s completing the delivery inventory – an array of teal, purple, red, and orange ribbon-wrapped packages – prompting the two delivery truck drivers to slam the rear doors shut. The quartet returned to the retail floor to prepare the unsold models for overnight storage as the truck drove off.

To Be Continued
Last edited by george_bound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmm mmm mmm... the packaging is nearly as hot as perusing the merchandise! Seriously, I got to buy me something from here! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Such attention to detail! :D

You do not expect anything less from a store with such high end merchandise and models. 👍

Very nice update. Thank you.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Bound guys getting crated and shipped like merchandise is always fun to read and you pulled it off really well. I wonder how 5620's buyer will treat him. Keep it up!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] Absolutely fantastic continuation, mate!
The description of the shipping and packaging process was superbly executed and proved both exciting and arousing.

Some colourful imagery now floating around my head, indeed!

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

7:30pm – Delivery

The truck approached 1436 Gilbert Court, pulling into the narrow driveway just behind a classic Norton motorbike parked there. Paul, intrigued by the arrival of an unexpected delivery truck, walked out the front door to cautiously greet the delivery men who’d since left the vehicle.

“We have a delivery for a Paul…Morrison? Are you Mr. Morrison?” the driver inquired.

“Uhhh, yes…that’s me. Can I ask what this is?” Paul perplexedly replied.

“It’s a surprise…and it’s heavy.” the deliverer huffed. “Here, sign right here on the dotted line while we get it inside for you. Is the front room fine?”

Paul, still clearly unsure what to make of the whole situation, confirmed the front room was fine before taking the clipboard and signing the invoice. Returning inside, Paul handed the clipboard back and glanced down at the massive container with curious bewilderment. The delivery men departed prompting Paul to close the front door before inspecting the gorgeous grey box exquisitely adorned in orange cloth ribbon and bow. Determining the only apparent way to open it was to remove the lid, Paul crouched down to the floor slowly pulling on the ribbon strands to untie the bow.

Lifting the lid, Paul’s attention was first drawn to its inside face, an abstracted black and white image of a young shirtless hunk in a pair of jeans that bared a striking resemblance to some of the detailing of his own leather moto-bike suit. Intrigued, he placed the lid on the floor to discover a brand-spanking new pair of jeans in the tray; lifting them up to examine more closely, they contained the same detailing as the image on the lid. Reading the tag – 34x30 – perfect he thought. He ran his hands over the denim to discover its raw yet slightly stretchy qualities, the stitching was stylishly muted yet complemented the denim’s artfully faded oiled finish. Smiling as he spotted the fly… “yep, button fly is the only way to go, haha!” he snickered as he took a sniff of the new denim scent.

Placing the jeans on the floor, Paul also spotted a smaller container lying in the tray as well as a catalogue at the top end. Quickly flipping through the book, he placed it next to the jeans for further perusal later. Clutching the container crafted of a high quality brushed aluminum finish, he pried open the lid to discover a card and a gleaming silver collar. Taking the collar in his hand, he marvelled at the shear heft of the piece as well as its exquisite craftsmanship. Befuddled yet titillated, he took the card – monochromatic with the words “For a Special Man” scrolled elegantly on the cover – flipping it open to read:

My dearest love, while I know the long separation for my trip to Japan will be difficult on both of us, I wanted to give you something to get you through the separation…Hugs & Kisses, Your Beloved Scotty

Paul’s face glistered with love and gratitude towards his boyfriend of two years. He and Scotty were a match made in heaven but Scotty’s recent promotion had him venturing out on extended business trips much more frequently and for longer durations of time. A year in, they’ve been able to weather the storm but then this big opportunity in Japan arose, a nine month gig in Osaka.

Unbeknownst to Paul, Scotty had actually planned to propose but decided to hold off until after his return; he was to leave in a week. Knowing Scotty was completely faithful to him (as was he to Paul), he also knew his partner had a strong affinity for tying pretty young things up…Scott should know, that’s how they first met. He felt the least he could do to show he cared and that he was appreciative of Paul’s patience with the new work arrangement was get him a plaything of his own in his stead…

Uncertain what exactly was meant by “something to get you through the separation”, Paul drew his attention back to the jeans, collar, and catalogue. He was baffled…while they were beautiful and lavish, they couldn’t fulfill that intended goal…could they?

“Was the collar meant for Scotty?” Paul pondered picking it up off the floor. “Was he supposed to lock it on his businessman as a reminder of who he belonged to and who was awaiting back home for him?” Upon analyzing its cosy diameter he mused, “But there’s no way this could fit tucked under his shirt…has colleagues and clients would surely notice and question its purpose?”

“And why the enormous box?” Scotty had been known to give gifts that were small in size but wrapped in nested boxes within an overall grandiose package. Once he was given a watch that was nested deep within the confines of a refrigerator box!

Just then Paul spotted two sets of orange ribbon extending out from under the tray – he’d initially discounted them, thinking they were simply part of the ribbon wrap adorning the outside of the box. Giving a tug while lifting the ribbons, the tray slide up to reveal the contents beneath. As the tray arose, 5620 shifted his head to gain some composure as he started breathing in fresh air again but remained inanimate for the most part due the elaborate restraints and the foam encasing him. Paul, initially startled by 5620’s actions, gasped with utter glee as he peered down into the box to find a stunning rock-solid god-like sculpture of a youthful deity clad in the exact same pair of jeans he had just been gifted.

There was so much for Paul to take in: the elaborate ropework that rivaled some of the intricate weavings he’d put his Scotty in…the chiseled pecs and washboard abs that lie under the bonds…the gorgeous package silhouetted under the silky boxer briefs on display, framed by the unbuttoned fly and crotch ropes…the behemoth thighs that were stretching to its limits the denim encasing them. Then Paul caught sight of 5620’s blindfolded face; he had a melt-like-butter thing for a well-kept, chin-strapped beard mainly because he knew just how drop-dead gorgeous it looked once pried apart with a ball gag. Having endured the gag for much of the day, deposits of slobber had accumulated within 5620’s facial furriness.

Checking the restraints to ensure they were up to his standards, Paul planted a nice, big kiss on 5620’s lips, catching the protruding ball gag causing strands of salivation to amass in his own stubble. Stroking the model’s cock through his tight orange trunks, Paul playfully tested his tits and pits for sensitivity. He meticulously examined the body of his new possession with an unfettered sensuality that caused 5620 to groan loudly in euphoria. Knowing what he had to do to seal the arrangement, Paul retrieved the hefty silver collar and, carefully lifting 5620’s head up from the foam casing, positioned it around his neck before locking it in place. Feeling the snugness and heft of the collar return to his neck, 5620 knew he had arrived at his destination – his “home” – loving every second of what his new master was doing to him.

“You like that, boi?” Paul whispered into 5620’s ear. He tried to motion a response but his head had returned to its trapped position within the foam so a garbled grunt would have to do. “Good! Well let’s see what accessories we can get for you!”

Paul continued to stroke his new toy with one hand while lifting up the catalogue with the other. The center pages flew open causing the “15% off your first purchase” coupon, wedged within its folds, to fall to the floor. The first half of the catalogue contained the complete collection of brand jeans; flipping to the back, Paul became increasingly enthusiastic…

“Hmmm…electro…shackles…ass hooks…sleepsacks…gas masks…” 5620 gently purred in controlled ecstasy both at the gentle stroking he was receiving and at the extensive list of possible accessories mentioned.

Paul, immersed in teasing his new toy, knew he needed to call Scotty to thank him for the gift and to tell him to get the hell over here…but for now he’d just take a little more time to become better acquainted with 5620…as he stood up, he slipped on his own pair of the heavenly fashioned 5620s, placing the key in his front left pocket…all the while leaving the fly unbuttoned.

THE END

...Thanks so much for your interest in my first story here :) While I'll leave each of you with your own fantasy of what 5620 and the other models look like, here's the inspiration for Scott (left) and Paul (right)...now don't you want to be 5620, eh ;)

ImageImage
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm in love with the ending to this story! I hope Paul and Scotty and 5620 are happy together, and now I really want to visit this store. Or just recieve a package from them ;)

Thanks for this great piece!

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“Hmmm…electro…shackles…ass hooks…sleepsacks…gas masks…” 5620 gently purred in controlled ecstasy both at the gentle stroking he was receiving and at the extensive list of possible accessories mentioned.

Wow! That's bang for your buck. Wonderful story. Thanks. Look forward to more from your wicked imagination. 😉
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Scott and Paul are a mighty fine looking pair of gentlemen. I'd love to be delivered to their home in a crate.

This was a great work, especially considering that it's your first one posted here. Loved the hot decriptions and fluid pacing. Also, you hit all the right spots for me: muscular, bearded guys, tight underwear, romance... I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I'm in love with the ending to this story! I hope Paul and Scotty and 5620 are happy together, and now I really want to visit this store. Or just recieve a package from them ;)

Thanks for this great piece!
Well my dear [mention]Volobond[/mention], I have an offer you can't refuse ;) I'll arrange for 3301, wrapped in a royal blue ribboned box, to be delivered to your doorstep complete with a gift certificate for accessories (electro…shackles…ass hooks…sleepsacks…gas masks...) IF AND ONLY IF you cease your lusting for my Jeremy!... And if you refuse? I'll simply send A and Andy to your doorstep instead to have you Procured...your Training will consist of being forced to continue writing amazing high-quality TUG stories for us all with a milker strapped to your joystick, being intermittently edged but never satisfied...shackled to a desk, strapped into a chair with multiple heavy leather straps including your arms bound tightly with hands fisted and wrapped securely in tape mitts (that's what voice recognition software is for)... make sure you moan loudly when nearing explosion so it can be included in the story for us :twisted:
Last edited by george_bound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Thanks so much [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] and [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] for your support :)
Looking forward to getting started on the next story, a bit more of a perilless tale for the woeful protagonists :twisted:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Look forward to it, [mention]george_bound[/mention]!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]george_bound[/mention]
Fantastic execution, from start to finish!
Your ability to keep me entertained even though Jeans are not a fetish of mine, speaks TONS about your skill and the quality of your work.

This was a grand success.
Even more so in that it was your first story!

I'm thrilled to hear you'll be writing for us again, boy!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next time ;)

Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Fantastic story!
Thank you sooo much.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Thanks so much [mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Those are very kind words :)
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I loved the imagination and the writing :D thank you
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Well my dear [mention]Volobond[/mention], I have an offer you can't refuse ;) I'll arrange for 3301, wrapped in a royal blue ribboned box, to be delivered to your doorstep complete with a gift certificate for accessories (electro…shackles…ass hooks…sleepsacks…gas masks...) IF AND ONLY IF you cease your lusting for my Jeremy!... And if you refuse? I'll simply send A and Andy to your doorstep instead to have you Procured...your Training will consist of being forced to continue writing amazing high-quality TUG stories for us all with a milker strapped to your joystick, being intermittently edged but never satisfied...shackled to a desk, strapped into a chair with multiple heavy leather straps including your arms bound tightly with hands fisted and wrapped securely in tape mitts (that's what voice recognition software is for)... make sure you moan loudly when nearing explosion so it can be included in the story for us :twisted:
Haha, sounds like a good offer, my friend, even if you still think you can overcome me. 8-)

...but how do you know I haven't already sent them after you? :twisted:

Pretty soon you may find YOURSELF forced to continue writing amazingly hot and creative stories like this one. Don't let the forced milking distract you too much! I'll be partying with my new dear 3301 and invite Jeremy over. We'll send you pics.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] really loved your story can’t wait to see what you come up with next.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great story! Would love to see a continuation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic