The Kidnap Club -Part VI Posted 9/6- (MM/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which character do you like the most so far?

Calvin
34%
Jackie
34%
Ian
28%
Todd
No votes
Josh
3%
Ryan
No votes
Fredrick
No votes
Lance
No votes
Alex
No votes
Jonathan
No votes

Total votes: 32

Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Kidnap Club -Part VI Posted 9/6- (MM/MM)

Post by Viperbound7 »

--Part I--

Calvin was a 28 year old male in a period of self discovery. He’d had a love for kidnap/bondage play for most of his life but rarely had opportunities to engage in them and he wanted to change that.

Sitting at the coffee shop with a cappuccino, he had arranged to be meet with someone after a brief email exchange. While searching online one day in one of his prowling moods, he managed to stumble upon a low key ad for something called the Kidnap Club. From what he could tell it was simply an informal club of sorts or fraternity of guys who shared a love for bondage and random kidnap related horseplay, and this sounded delightful to Calvin. Nonetheless he was quite nervous, and he didn't fully know what he was getting himself into. Evidently the members of this Kidnap Club gave each other full consent to be abducted and tied up by each other. Part of him realized this could potentially be a very bad idea.

A fairly fit early 30s male walked in and Calvin felt his body grow warm with anticipation. Their eyes locked and Calvin knew this was who he was supposed to be meeting.
“Alex?” Calvin said, resulting in the man sitting down at his table. “You must be Calvin” said Alex. “I’m Alex of course, the guys just sort of sent me to talk to you and feel you out a bit since were a bit picky about who we reveal ourselves to, you know?”

“Tell me about yourself, what sort of thing do you hope to find in our group?” Calvin felt almost as if this were some sort of job interview. “Well, I enjoy mild bondage, nothing crazy. I was hoping to meet some guys who I could feel a sort of bond with in this way.” Alex eyes focused on Calvin as though inquisitive.

“So no sadism or hardcore BDSM?”

“Nah, nothing like that”

Alex then ordered his drink, a simple iced coffee. “Thats good, we don't really like that stuff either for the most part. Just fun stuff. Are you more into guys by chance?”

Calvin’s eyes shifted back and forth a bit, he didn't expect this question. “Yeah…I am. Is that a problem?” Alex laughed, “Not at all, probably for the best since most of us do and its an all guys sort of thing. It’s not really a sexual thing but theres definitely a flirty atmosphere.”

He liked the sound of this club more and more. He didn’t really feel much attraction for this Alex guy in particular but he was feeling more and more confident that he wanted to try and be a part of this thing. “Sounds great!” Calvin said. “Just curious, are you the sort of leader of this group?” Alex responded, “Nah definitely not, I’m just one of the guys. We don't have a group leader but I’d say Jackie and Ian are the closest things to leaders. They often host at their houses and are just sort of the life of the party in ways. They're both great. Overall we have about 12 regulars right now”.

Alex changed gears a bit. “You seem decent, like you'd fit in fairly well. Tell you what, I’ll give you an address and you can come meet some of the others, they’ll get a sense of you and decide if they want to let you in.” Calvin didn’t know there would be steps to this whole thing. Alex continued, “and it would be appreciated if you kept quiet about this thing. We basically give each other full consent to kidnap each other, which could cause some real problems if the wrong people were to find out about it. Just come to the address I send you tomorrow around noon and we’ll go from there. But realize that if you show up, you’re essentially giving consent to being kidnapped. For fun of course.” Calvin and Alex finished up their drinks and went their separate ways.

The following day, Calvin had received the email with an address and was pulling up to the house. He was feeling nervous as hell. The message said the door would be ajar and he could just walk right in. He was never good at job interviews, or any situation were he was put on the spot. He could only picture himself standing there as a panel of blank faces questioned him. Or worse, what if he was putting himself in a very dangerous situation?

The house came into view, a fairly nice looking place in a decent neighborhood. This alone made him feel a little better, the last thing he wanted to find was some run down place in a shady neighborhood. Getting out of the car, sure enough the door was slightly ajar. Calvin gulped and nudged it open, giving a little knock on it to announce that he had arrived. No one appeared to be in sight.

Then the door closed behind him. Calvin spun around and saw an athletic mid thirties man with darkened skin in a tank top and sweatpants had closed off the pathway behind him. The man grinned, “Hey there bud”. Calvin's body suddenly went cold as all of a sudden this seemed like a trap. Two sets of hands from behind suddenly took hold of his arms and held him in place. Two more guys who seemed mid to late 20s. “Gotcha. Welcome to your first time as a captive here” one of them said.

The first athletic man came forward and briefly introduced himself as Ryan, then proceeded to lead the guys gripping Calvin into the living room. There Calvin saw about seven other guys waiting for him, most of whom were attractive guys in their 20s or 30s. Calvin then met eyes with Alex, the man from the coffee shop.

Alex was tightly tied to a chair with ropes. However he didn’t seem distraught, he looked at Calvin and silently laughed, “sorry man, I sorta led you into a trap”.

Calvin suddenly felt himself lead to and plopped down on a chair as the two guys continued to hold his arms. An extremely attractive slim mid 20s guy stepped forward. He wore a tight white T shirt and tight fitting jeans, had slightly darker skin tone. “Nice to meet you new guy, I’m Ian. Hope we didn’t scare you too much, I thought we might make your first experience here a genuine one. Just relax, you belong to us for the time being.” He tossed one of the guys near Calvin a roll of duct tape, who promptly began wrapping it around Calvins arms then around his torso, tightly securing him to the chair.

Ian continued, “and since you two are already somewhat acquainted, I thought I’d give a visual demonstration on Alex here! Not that he had a choice, the poor guy.” Alex was smiling and clearly enjoying the turn of events but tried to play along and put up a defiant front. “You double crossers! You can't do this to m-“ Alex wasn't able to finish his sentence before Ian had pulled a knotted bandana tightly into his mouth. “Shhh don't make a fuss” Ian teased while tightening the knot securing it in place. “Mmmpphh!!” Alex playfully grunted, shaking his head in pretend outrage. “Hope you like gags Calvin because they get used a lot around here” Ian joked. Calvin in fact did like gags a lot and was quite enchanted by the whole performance.

Calvin scouted out the other guys in the room. Most seemed to range from early 20s to mid 30s. One in particular had a very bold appearance and caught his eye. He was a fit, shaven, slim, very attractive guy with short dyed black hair and black earrings, with black rimmed glasses, along with a black obsidian necklace. He looked about 30 but at the same time had a youthful appearance to him. He and Ian were both drop dead gorgeous in Calvin's opinion. This man must have caught Calvin gazing at him because he gave a smirk back. “How you doing there buddy?” He asked teasingly, alluding to Calvin's tied up predicament. Calvin thought he’d take the opportunity to banter with this captivating stranger. “Oh not bad, I’ve certainly had worse experiences, I love this stuff” Calvin laughed.

“You don't say. Heh, can’t wait to get my hands on you then” he teased. Calvin felt a rush and was captivated by this remark, but nonetheless had to keep his confident image up. “Or maybe ill get my hands on you” Calvin playfully retorted. The attractive stranger smirked and was clearly amused, “Oh really?” He got up and started to walk over behind Calvin as the two guys from before got out of the way, almost out of respect for him. “Yeah rea-“ Calvin was suddenly hushed as he felt the strangers hand enfold gently but firmly over his mouth. “Mmmmm” Calvin playfully and helplessly moaned into his palm. “Hmmm what was that? Sounded like you were acting big and mighty but then it seemed like you couldn't speak” the man teased. Calvin laughed softly behind the hand. “I’m Jackie by the way” the man said. “Imph Cmmvmph” Calvin tried to say. Jackie laughed “Shhh don't worry about it, I know your name”. Calvin was in a state of bliss, being sensually handgagged by Jackie as Jackie subtly scratched Calvin's head with his other hand. This Jackie guy had a strangely comforting and friendly presence to him.

Another beefy guy spoke up. This one was a little more of a jock, a more testosterone filled sort of guy. “I don't know know honestly, don't you think we have enough guys for now? I get a sort of weird feeling about him, not feeling it enough to let a new member in” he said. Calvin already could tell he wasn't going to get along with this guy very much in the near future. “Although, I do enjoy newbies, nothing like a nice torturous hazing process” he said as he looked slightly ravenously at Calvin. Jackie spoke up, “Todd, we don't really do that here. This new guys our guest, he’s our captive but we should treat him with respect.” Calvin would’ve piped up to defend himself but Jackie wasn’t relenting with his firm handgag while continuing to gently scratch Calvins head, almost as a subtle signal for him to remain quiet and let Jackie do the talking. Todd seemed annoyed and disappointed but backed down, clearly realizing he’s alone in his opinion.

Ian spoke up as well. “Personally I say keep him in, he seems fine to me. Plus he’ll make a nice addition to my collection of guys” he cooed slyly. “I think its clear how I feel about it” laughed Jackie. Ryan concurred with them, as did several other guys who hadn't spoken up yet. Jackie finally released his silencing grip and placed his hands on Calvins shoulders. It seemed as though the consensus was that he’s in.

Ian continued, “while you're with us you agree to be kidnapped, all of us agree to never harm each other and be respectful. Also, if you're ever feeling gutsy the rest of us all agreed to the same so feel free to try and take any of us, though you might encounter some resistance, heh. Though if you wanna be a dom you gotta earn it, otherwise you're going to find yourself as a sub, especially mine!” Ian smiled as Calvin gulped. Ian pulled out his phone and started recording. “Just so we have it on video for records, do you Calvin give your consent to be kidnapped by the guys of this group, so long as no harm comes to you?” He asked. Calvin nodded and said that he does. Ian then put the phone away.
“Very well then, welcome to the Kidnap Club”
Last edited by Viperbound7 3 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

OK, first off where can I sign up to be in this club? It sounds like something that'd be beyond amazing :P

Great start to the story, the stage is set really well and the dialogue flows nicely. Can't wait to see what exactly happens within this club... so many possibilities 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Very interesting premise so far, I like the idea of everyone being able to conquer the others - provided you've got the balls, heh. Todd might be a problem though
Hello there!

Other Work
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Why can't this be a real thing? Definitely looking forward to future installments!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

wataru14 wrote: 3 years ago Why can't this be a real thing? Definitely looking forward to future installments!
I mean, somewhere in this big old world, there's probably something similar going down haha
Hello there!

Other Work
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

like everyone here, i am sad that this club either doesn't exist in real life, or is super exclusive - but regardless, I would very much like to be signed up to it.

Great start, looking forward to seeing more
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great First Part. I have an eerie feeling that when Todd kidnaps Calvin, the rules of the game may get stretched, but the other guys will put Todd in his place. :P

This is a club we'd all like to get into. Interestingly enough, it exists. Read about one in Esquire or some other men's magazine some years back.
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Great story! Thanks.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start to a great concept! How does one sign up for this club? 😁
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

I want to start a kidnap club.. nice start to the story.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone, glad you all like it!

I agree with everyone, really wish I had access to it in person haha.
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

I’d love to join this club!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Viperbound7 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for the nice feedback everyone, glad you all like it!

I agree with everyone, really wish I had access to it in person haha.
Will there be more sir 😜
Hello there!

Other Work
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Fantastic first chapter. A kidnap club sounds like an amazing place to be!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Fàtastic story indeed. Can’t wait to see these boys at play :)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm definitely liking where this is going! Can't wait to see how this story unfolds!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

--Part II--

Day two of hanging out with the guys in the Kidnap Club. Ian was hosting at his house today, Calvin honestly wasn’t sure who owned the house where the first meeting took place. Calvin was excited, but also still very nervous. He was still brand new and felt like literally anything could happen. Would he find a play partner? Would he get ambushed again?

Arriving at the house he found that the door was once again ajar. He hesitated to go in, feeling the nervousness seize his body. This was it. Before long he summoned his courage and went inside.

He could hear voices talking, clearly there were people here. Several people were standing around, some familiar, some not. “Hey Calvin! Have a seat!” At the kitchen table he saw Ryan, Todd, and Jackie sitting and talking, Snapples in first two’s hands. Calvin smiled nervously and took a seat. “Want a Snapple or a water?” someone standing up offered. He chose a simple water. “We’re just talking, not much going on at the moment” said Ryan.

“Mmmmpphhh!!!”

Calvin was immediately distracted by the sound of muffled protesting originating from the living room area attached to the kitchen. Calvin stood up to see two males, early to mid 20s, tightly bound on their backs in hogtie positions on the living room carpet with their arms and legs tied in front of them. Their hushed mouths were both tightly wrapped with white duct tape and their helpless eyes covered with black bandanas. They were both stripped of their clothes and clad only in tight fitting bikini briefs, in a complimenting red and blue. The one in blue briefs was silent and submissive, hardly moving or making a sound while the one in red briefs was more defiant, trying to struggle and protest with no success besides silenced grunts.

Jackie explained, “Ah meet Josh and Will. A little friendly clash took place earlier and well, this is the result. Will seems to have calmed down a bit, Josh seems still a bit loud and huffy but thats what the duct tape is for! Ian’s interested in holding onto them for a little while as his personal eye candy”.

Ryan piped up with a quip, “Ian sure does love his sexy briefs clad butts doesn’t he?” Jackie laughed, “he sure does. Can’t say I don't relate though, heheh. I’d love to keep one of them for myself as a nice and quiet spank-toy but we've got a mission in a little bit”. Todd just drank and laughed, “hey you guys like what you like I suppose. I just like a nice helpless slave for awhile”.

Calvin grew curious. “Mission?” Jackie and Ryan looked at each other. “A fellow member should be leaving an appointment of his soon. His name is Jonathan. It’s been awhile since he’s been the victim of a nice abduction at our hands, so we’re gonna go to him and change that! As luck would have it he usually takes the bus, so it’ll be easy to make him silently vanish without having a pesky car to worry about” explained Jackie. “Sounds like a blast” Calvin exclaimed.

“Want in?” Todd asked. Jackie and Ryan looked a tad nervous at Todd’s suggestion but didn’t speak up to disagree. “Absolutely!” Calvin said enthusiastically. Jackie silently laughed, “alrighty then, a trial by fire. I love it!” Ryan also nervously complied but warned “we’re basically going to be kidnapping him in public without people noticing. Hope you're not too new for something like that.” Calvin was indeed slightly unnerved by the planned course of action, but nevertheless insisted.

They stood up to head to the car, once a smirking Ian came out to claim his hogtied prizes. As they passed, Calvin made an observation, “interesting coincidence that they were wearing sexy underwear that matches like that.” Jackie responded, “hmmm? Oh no those are my pairs, I clad them in the attire I thought suited them best!” He gave them each a teasing spank, causing Josh to give one last defiant grunt.

Ryan drove as Jackie sat in the passenger seat. Todd and Calvin sat in the back. Jackie explained, “Calvin, since you're the only one Jonathan won't recognize you’ll be the one to get his attention and draw him into the private area where the car will be parked. All of us will nab him, then you two will hold him in the back seat.” “You got it” said Calvin, with some unintentional nervousness in his voice. Jackie picked up on it. “Don’t worry, he's a fellow Kidnap Club member, he won't try very hard to scream or get away, even when he realizes whats happening to him” he reassured Calvin.

They arrived at a strip mall area of sorts. Jonathan would apparently be leaving his appointment with the optometrist soon. How the guys at the kidnap club knew this, Calvin had no idea. Ryan pulled the car into a private area behind the place, out of public sight. “Hopefully the employees of these places don't come out the back door at the wrong time” Calvin mused. “If they do we can always kidnap them as well” Jackie quipped. Calvin gave him a look. “Just kidding!” said Jackie. Calvin wasn't totally sure he actually was.

“You should probably go check and see if he's coming out since you're the bait” Todd said to Calvin. Calvin made his way around the building to get a look. No one yet. Several minutes passed. “You sure he's coming out here?” Calvin asked peering back around to the rest of the group. “Well if he’s not, you’ll make a decent target as well” Ryan quipped. Jackie gave a teasing smirk in agreement and Todd clearly also liked the idea. “Uhh I’ll go keep lookout” Calvin said walking back to the front, hearing a “good boy” coming from one of them as he did.

The door opened. The moment of truth.

Calvin saw an early 20s male leave the optometry center. He had black wavy hair with an average body type, and was wearing a blue button down shirt and light colored shorts. Calvin froze up, suddenly unsure of himself and not entirely sure what to do. He walked up to the guy who Calvin hoped to God was actually Jonathan.

“Hey excuse me, do you think you can help me?” Calvin asked him.

“Oh uhhh sure, what do you need?” Jonathan replied.

“Well, my cars parked back there behind the strip mall, I had to stop by to talk with my boss at the Verizon store there. My car won't start, do you think you could help jump start it?” Calvin somewhat blurted, trying to think on his feet.

“Oh sorry I would but I took the bus here”. Shit. Calvin had completely forgotten about that detail. However this gave him pretty solid evidence that this was indeed Jonathan.

“Ah I see, well you wouldn't happen to know much about cars would you? I kinda need help finding the problem exactly so I know what to tell AAA.” Jonathan sort of gave a slightly puzzled look by Calvin’s apparent total ignorance of what was probably a simple battery problem. “Uhh sure I’ll be happy to take a look” Jonathan finally said. Calvin thanked his lucky stars.

Walking around to the back Calvin tried to keep talking so the others would know they were approaching. “Yeah, probably a simple dead battery, I'm not sure. Sorry to bother you about this.” Calvin said fairly loudly. Inside he was nervous. All of a sudden this whole thing felt insane. They rounded the corner to the back.

“Ah it’s no problem I’m happy to he-mmph?“. Ryan's hand was clamped tightly over Jonathan’s mouth before he could finish his sentence. Todd emerged behind him and tightly gripped his arms. Jonathan gave out an instinctual yelp which was completely silenced by Ryan large hand sealed over his face. “Hey Jonny boy” Jackie teased, grabbing his legs to make him lose his balance as they gently laid him to the ground while holding him tightly, “been awhile since you've been abducted hasn't it?”.

At the sight of Jackie, Jonathan’s eyes widened and he let out a muffled “oh nmph!” as he started laughing uncontrollably into Ryan’s hand, realizing what was actually happening. He laughed and let out playful silenced squeals and thrashed, not hard but in a playful way. Hearing Jonathan let out laughter and seeing him smile behind his handgag instantly made Calvin feel better, he was clearly privy to the whole thing and not just a terrified victim.

“Mmmph! MMPPH!!” Jonathan let out more muffled laughter filled squeals. Jackie teased him intensely, “shhhhh none of that. You should have yelled when you had the chance, but now its too late for you. You're coming with us, and theres nothing you can do!” All of them carried the helpless Jonathan to the car. “Hey Calvin over here” Ryan said, as Calvin rushed over. “I gotta drive, you and Todd gotta hold him in the back seat. You're on mouth duty, keep him quiet.” “You got it”, Calvin said climbing in the back seat alongside Todd. Ryan and Jackie passed Jonathan off to Calvin and Todd in the back seat with Todd immediately grabbing his legs.

“Hellppmmph” Jonathan got a word out while being passed off before Calvin pressed his hand tightly over the captives mouth. He clamped his hand on the back of his head to make sure he couldn't pull his head away from his handgag. An enormous rush, coupled with a feeling of arousal filled his body as Calvin forced this young man to stay quiet. The feeling of his lips and lower face beneath his palm, and the vibration of his silenced laughter being absorbed into his fingers. Jonathan reached up with his still free hands and grabbed Calvin’s arm, but he didn't pull hard at all. Jonathan was clearly loving every minute of this as well. Calvin readjusted his arm so that he was pinning Jonathan’s arms while also keeping him in a tight handgag. Jonathan was finally helpless, as the car drove away.

His helpless laughter filled eyes kept looking up at Calvin as he laughed helplessly into Calvin’s hand. “Sooo uh, nice to meet you, I’m Calvin” he slyly said to his new silent prisoner. “Nmph Mm Mmmph Yommph” Jonathan managed to muffle out. Jackie turned around and smirked at both of them. “I think he’s trying to say ‘nice to meet you’, but its very hard to understand him, your handgag is just too effective”. Jonathan rolled his eyes as Jackie reached out and gave a pat on his cheek, over Calvin’s hand. Jonathan eventually gave a quick sigh and resigned himself to his fate, giving in to Calvin’s silencing hand. Calvin savored this, not being used to this amazing rush of playful dominance.

They pulled into the garage and shut it, making sure no one in the outside world could see them carrying the prisoner inside. Sounds of duct tape rolls filled the house as Todd and Ryan mercilessly wrapped Jonathan’s arms, legs and torso. As was often the case, Jackie went straight for gagging the mouth. “Gotta hand it to you Calvin, you were a real team player, couldn’t have done it without you” Jackie said as he nonchalantly made Jonathan’s mouth disappear under layers of wrapped duct tape. “Amazing acting to lure this boy in, and nice handgag, he couldn’t make a peep!”

“Mmmpphh!” Jonathan helplessly grunted, now practically being in a cocoon of duct tape. “So. To which victor do the spoils go?” Ryan asked. Jackie and Todd both signaled that they were done for the day. Calvin did the same. “Suit yourself” Ryan said as he slung Jonathan over his shoulder. “Come boy, you're mine for the afternoon.” Ryan gave Jonathan a nice butt-patt as they disappeared. Todd also went off elsewhere.

Then it was just the two of them. Ryan and Todd had disappeared along with Jonathan and Calvin was left to talk with Jackie. “Jonathan gonna be alright?” Calvin asked cautiously since Ryan had apparently snatched him up and disappeared. “Ah yeah, Ryan’s a sweetheart. He loves his subs but he's a gentle guy” Jackie assured him. By now both were clearly exhausted from the adventure. “Want a drink?” asked Jackie, evidently being able to read Calvin’s mind. As Jackie walked away Calvin’s eyes almost involuntarily snatched a glance at his wonderful jeans tightly clad butt. He was drop dead sexy to Calvin, while also being charming and substantial to talk with.

Jackie returned with two cold Blue Moons. “How you feeling about the whole thing so far? You definitely seemed to be enjoying yourself earlier” Jackie laughed. “I love it! It’s everything I’ve hoped for so far. I’m glad I’ve been able to experience both being a sub and a dom thus far” Calvin exclaimed. “Glad to hear it, let me know if theres anything you need or want” Jackie said. In that moment Calvin wanted badly to blurt out that he wanted Jackie to tie him up and snatch him away but he held his tongue. Jackie continued, “also let me know if anyones giving you any trouble. Due to the nature of our circle I know it can be nerve wracking with the feeling that things could turn problematic”. Calvin was sheepish but let out what was on his mind. “Whats up with Todd? Yesterday he didn’t seem to like me very much”. Jackie laughed slightly, “Yeah…I know what you mean. He’s just kind of like that but he’s harmless. Don't worry, I’ve got your back”.

Jackie eventually got up to go take a small nap, as Calvin sat finishing his drink and mulling over his feelings. His stomach felt very warm and fuzzy, partly from the drink but also because he seemed to have a strange infatuation brewing with Jackie.

Alex walked into the kitchen to get something out of the fridge and gave a little greeting nod to Calvin. “Hey man, just curious, you ever really talk to Jackie?” Calvin said. “Jackie? Why?” asked Alex. “I don't know, just kinda curious about him I guess” Calvin said, trying his best to make it seem natural. “Hmm well he's a pretty cool guy. Everyone likes him for the most part, kind of nothing to dislike really. He participates in kidnappings but he rarely keeps any subs for himself, he seems pretty particular about who he does actual bondage play with, so you’d have to get pretty lucky to get him to keep you captive. Though gotta say, he seems to have warmed up to you, especially yesterday from what I can see tied to my chair, haha” Alex laughed. Calvin was happy to hear this.

Alex continued, “I’d also talk to Ian. He’s great as well, and definitely much more bold and likely to make you his prisoner for a day”. Calvin liked the sound of this as well, considering Ian was another great catch in his book. Next time he say Ian around he’d be sure to take the opportunity to bond. “Have you ever done anything with them?” asked Calvin. “Ian’s taken me captive a few times, never did anything with Jackie” Alex responded. “Ah cool”, said Calvin. “Well, think I'll head home for the day” Calvin said, waving bye to Alex.

He could hardly believe all the potential kinky friends he now had, considering that before yesterday he was isolated in his love for this stuff.
Last edited by Viperbound7 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Keep it coming :D very excited for more ♥️
Hello there!

Other Work
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another chapter, another wish that this club really existed. Loving it so far, and I imagine the next chapter will be even better!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I have an idea for part III and it will indeed be something to say the least, haha.
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Where do I sign up to join Kidnap Club? :oops:
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

--Part III--

By this point Calvin felt way more comfortable in his skin when he was at one of the Kidnap Club guy’s houses. No longer did he feel like his body wanted to lock up whenever he approached the door. This time it was at Ryan’s place, he confidently walked through the slightly open door and began making conversation with the others in the kitchen area. Ian and Josh were there, as well as some new faces. A tall built Korean man introduced himself as Fredrick, and another was introduced by Ian as Nate. Nate wore a kinky Pup mask and was clad only in tight black trunks with a tail. The only sound Nate could make from under the mask was a low “mmph”. Calvin had a pretty good idea as to why.

“Nate’s the club pup, sometimes we keep him leashed up when he's being a bad dog” Fredrick said. “Wmmph” Nate struggled to verbalize. “Aww he seems to be having trouble barking” Josh taunted. Calvin taunted back “yesterday you seemed to have a similar problem when I saw you!” Josh blushed and went quiet from this comment. “He’s got you there” Ian concurred. “If you keep up the sass you might just have that problem again” he said to Josh with a wink.

Ian was dressed in tight gray sweatpants and a white t shirt. He looked quite good, considering his fit physical condition. Definitely in contrast to Josh’s smaller build and Calvin’s own medium/average build. Ian would definitely come out on top in a physical struggle. “So how long have you all been in this group?” Calvin asked, awkwardly making conversation. “Hmmm man its probably been like a year now” Ian said. “Me Jackie and Ryan sort of formed it, everyone else joined later.”

“About five months for me, and I’ve been dominating everyone since” Josh bragged.

Ian rolled his eyes at him, “Is that what you call it? You’ve spent most of that time hogtied in our rooms”

“But I did it with style” Josh joked.

“Strike two” Ian said with a wink.

Calvin was amused. “Seems you two have a history”. “You could say that. I’m sure you and I will have some history as well real soon” Ian teasingly said with a laugh. Pushing his luck, Josh piped up, “wow guys, just get married alr-“

Ian’s arm was now around Josh’s shoulder and his hand was clamped tightly over his mouth. “So yeah, we should definitely hangout sometime” Ian said nonchalantly to Calvin, completely ignoring Josh who was now trying to pull Ian’s hand off his lower face with no success and blushing with slight embarrassment. Still talking to Calvin, Ian continued “You almost seem like you might be able to put up a fight, not like some other unnamed people who are just totally helpless bitches when I nab them”. He gave Josh a slight pat on his handgagged cheek with this little jab.

The conversation continued like this for another ten minutes at least. Josh silently grunted into Ian’s hand, who just ignored him and held him tight while talking to the others. “How about you Fredrick? How long have you been here?” “Ah about two months, I'm fairly new also” Fredrick said. Nate remained present but didn’t have much to say.

“MMPPH!” Josh gave a particularly loud grunt. Ian sighed, “Alright bros, excuse me while I get this troublesome boy tied up and out of sight where he belongs.” Josh playfully protested and resisted but it was no use, Ian effortlessly dragged him away, all the while keeping him silenced. “C’mon now” he said, as they disappeared down the hall and into a room.

Calvin continued to make small talk with Fredrick. Eventually after a few minutes Calvin addressed the elephant in the room. “Sooo….what do you think they're doing in there?” Calvin didn’t exactly do a good job of hiding that he was interested in snooping on them. “Not sure, you can go check it out if you want! I think I’m gonna get this dog boy in his his kennel” Fredrick said. He then snapped a leash on Nate’s collar and started to lead him away.

Walking down the hall, Calvin’s curiosity got the best of him. He noticed the room that Ian had taken Josh into was slightly open. Perhaps this meant they didn’t need privacy and didn’t mind people snooping on them? He didn’t want to be rude and intrude on a private bondage session between these two. But he had to know.

He came up with a plan. He’d casually walk by as though he were going to the bathroom and sneak a quick glance at them. He wouldn’t make it obvious or intrusive.

He got a glance as he walked by. He immediately got butterflies in his stomach. Ian sat there on the bed watching TV. His sweatpants had vanished and he was lounging in a tight pair of black low rise briefs and his T shirt. On the bed next to him was Josh. Josh was stripped down to his small tighty whities and was once again trapped in a tight hogtie, though this time on his stomach and facing the TV. A decent sized red ballgag filled his mouth and was buckled tightly behind his head. Ian’s palm rested firmly on Josh’s buttock as he gently caressed it with his thumb as they watched TV in silence.

“Hey man” Ian said, immediately spotting Calvin. Calvin stopped and peered in. “Hey, hope I’m not intruding.” “Not at all, come on in” Ian said. He turned to Josh, “you don't mind do you Josh?” who could only reply with a short “mm….”. “Hope you don't mind that I made myself a bit more comfortable” Ian said, referring to his extremely sexy now pant-less state. Calvin was red. “Uhhh no, not one bit. You both look quite…uhh…nice”. Ian patted the bed on his other side, signaling Calvin to lay down.

Now laying by his side, Ian asked “we look nice you say? Guys in underwear kinda your thing?” “Yeah, always found underwear very sexy. The pair you're wearing is especially nice.”

“Hmm very fascinating. Maybe your should lose the pants so we can see yours” Ian teased, somewhat jokingly.

Calvin took him up on it. Unzipping his pants, he revealed the tight black boxer briefs he was wearing. Being seen in underwear was also kind of Calvin’s thing, and the sexual tension was quickly escalating.

Josh was barely making any noise on the other side of Ian. He was in heaven, as Ian softly massaged the intimate areas of his body, his eyes closed and softy moaning into his ballgag.

Ian looked at Calvin’s boxer briefs and touched the fabric. “Hmmm not bad at all. I think I have a pair I’d like to see you in a little more though, something that I think fits your style.” Ian scooted to the foot of the bed and got up near his dresser. He retrieved a garment and tossed it to Calvin. Calvin blushed with intensity when he saw what Ian wanted to clad him in. He gazed at a small white pair of low rise briefs, with a pink waistband and the word “Boytoy” written across the butt in all caps.

Ian gave a teasing grin. Josh let out a slight muffled laugh at the sight of them, prompting Ian to grab his chin and kiss him on the forehead, followed by a spank. “Wow, I kinda love them” Calvin said. Ian had gone back to caressing Josh’s bottom. He looked over at Calvin, “Well? Go put em on, boytoy!”

In the bathroom attached to the bedroom Calvin donned the sexy skimpy briefs. They made him look strangely sexy, yet he felt quite self conscious in them. Wearing them he walked back into the bedroom and made a “ta da” motion with his hands. As he climbed back onto the bed Ian placed a hand on Calvin’s butt and felt the fabric. “Wow, gorgeous! You certainly fill them out nicely” he said, giving his rear a light teasing pat. Calvin was immediately aroused by this and could not hide it in the underwear he was on display in. “Hmmm, though the front seems to be getting tighter, doesn't it?” Ian teased, tracing Calvin’s bulge with his finger.

The three of them all were laying side by side, watching TV. Ian was switching between touching Josh’s butt and grazing Calvin’s thighs and bulge with his fingertips. “Doing okay bud?” Ian asked, making sure Calvin was cool with everything taking place. “Absolutely” Calvin meekly moaned back. He looked over at Ian and noticed Ian was giving him a very teasing looking smile. Almost ravenous. Calvin braced himself as he had a feeling he knew what was coming.

Ian suddenly pounced on Calvin, whirling over on top of him. Grabbing his arms and then pinning them down with his knees, within seconds Calvin was pinned down on the bed as Ian straddled on top of him. His gorgeous smooth thighs and briefs clad groin were inches from Calvin’s face. Given that it was Ian and his hands were free, Calvin knew that the handgag was imminent. Sure enough within seconds he had a palm tightly sealing his mouth.

“Awww and here I thought you were a fighter, you're as easy to silence as Joshie over there” Ian teased, gazing into his captives eyes with that captivating smirk. “Mmmmpphh!” Calvin playfully moaned. Ian grow even more ravenous in his gaze. “Hmmm? Whats that? You’re saying you wanna end up like Josh? You wanna be my bound and gagged spank-toy?” Calvin could only involuntarily laugh into the hand. “Well why didn't you say so?”

Ian suddenly pulled another ballgag out from under the pillow he was laying on. He must have planted it there while Calvin was changing in the bathroom. Ian removed the hand from Calvins face and held the ballgag up close. “Let’s not do this the hard way. Open your mouth.” At first he playfully sealed his lips but quickly relented and opened his mouth, while making a short lived attempted to protest. “There we go…shhhhhhhh….thats it, just suck on your pacifier baby boy….shhhhhhhh” Ian teased as he tightly buckled the gag behind Calvin’s head. “Mm…..!” Calvin could hardly make a sound. “There we go, just the way I like you” Ian said with a kiss on the forehead.

Ian jumped up to grab some rope from his dresser. Josh was enthusiastically watching the whole thing from his corner of the bed. Calvin was momentarily free but this didn’t last long as Ian quickly subdued Calvin again, tightly wrapping his arms and legs, and ultimately pulling him into a tight hogtie. Calvin struggled against his bonds, but was overjoyed by his situation. Ian got settled back into his spot, followed by Calvin feeling a hand rest itself on his upper inner thigh.

“Hmm I really got lucky today didn’t I? It’s impossible to tell which of you has the cuter booty” Each them got a spank followed by a playful squeeze. Calvin playfully moaned into his gag, however this stopped and turned into heavy quick breathing when Ian moved his hand downward, grazing his taint area and gently cupping his bulge. “Ooo very nice” Ian whispered. Calvin closed his eyes and let the waves of arousal wash over his body. On the other side Josh could be heard gently sensually whimpering into his gag in a similar manner.

Josh could be heard suddenly moaning loudly into his gag and breathing heavily, then drifting back into a calm silence. A few moments passed and then Ian started loosening his binds. “Alright you've been here awhile, I guess you've earned your freedom” he said to Josh. Josh laid there in euphoria for a few seconds then eventually got up to get dressed. He was clearly keeping his front side hidden out of embarrassment as he grabbed his clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

“You however, are not going anywhere” Ian said, resuming his intimate caressing of Calvin’s body. “Mmm…..” “Shhh just get comfy.”

Josh disappeared out the bedroom door. For another half hour, they silently watched TV. Calvin couldn't care less what was on it, he was adrift and in an aroused trance. Ian just continued to watch in silence while his hands explored Calvin’s most intimate areas, every once in awhile giving a soft “shhh” when Calvin’s moans grew louder.

Before long, Ian started using both hands, pleasuring multiple areas with more sensual intensity. Calvin was overwhelmed with pleasure and felt like he was going to burst. “Shhh don't struggle, just relax and enjoy.” Calvin’s moans grew louder and louder, at one point prompting Ian to tighten his gag by a notch.

“Mmmmm…MPPHH”

Calvin climaxed with intensity. The gag seemed to give it’s all to contain Calvin’s orgasmic moans. “There we go, good boy, thats it” Ian cooed.

Calvin couldn’t move once it all settled. He was in a state of pure euphoria. Ian continued to sensually brush his back and thighs with his fingertips as he relaxed. Calvin felt his ropes being slowly loosened.

“Well…that was awesome” Ian said, unbuckling Calvin’s gag. Calvin sighed as the gag left his mouth. “Yeah…you can say that again” he meekly replied. “You can probably keep those” Ian said touching the fabric of Calvin’s underwear again. “Wash them and wear them again, so you’re nice and sexy when I kidnap you again, heheh”. Calvin laughed, “Well maybe next time I’ll return the favor”. Ian smirked. “I wouldn’t count on it”, he said with a teasing kiss on Calvin’s forehead.

Ian's briefs clad bulge was quite noticeable. “Want me to return the favor?” Calvin asked, reaching over and gently stroking it with his fingertips. “Nah don't worry about it bud” Ian said. Initially. He went silent as though in thought. Evidently reconsidering, he turned Calvin face up and climbed on top and slowly started grinding. Calvin could feel Ian’s bulge growing through the underwear and it pressed against his own loins. “Mmm thats-“ Ian cut him off with a tightly locked kiss. Not that Calvin would've pulled away but Ian sensually grabbed the back of his head and held him. Grinding faster and faster, Ian moaned into the kiss and Calvin felt Ian’s warm load soaking both of their underwear.

Ian smiled and stroked Calvin’s hair. “Hope you had fun because this is happening again soon” he said with a wink. Calvin smiled and said he hoped so.

Dressed again at last, Calvin could hardly keep his eyes open. As he walked back out into the kitchen area and found to his surprise that it was 1:00am. The experience flew by so quickly. He was now so tired that he didn’t feel it would be wise to drive home.

Knowing that people would be meeting here tomorrow he collapsed on the couch. Hopefully Ryan wouldn’t mind. He barely had time to think it through much more before he dosed off.
Last edited by Viperbound7 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Whoa! That was incredibly erotic. 😎

Well done, [mention]Viperbound7[/mention]
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

You made this underwear enthusiast a very happy man. Awesome chapter, looking forward to seeing more of these boys, especially Frederick.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

This is one of those incredible stories that I look forward to on this board! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic