The Kidnap Club -Part VI Posted 9/6- (MM/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which character do you like the most so far?

Calvin
34%
Jackie
34%
Ian
28%
Todd
No votes
Josh
3%
Ryan
No votes
Fredrick
No votes
Lance
No votes
Alex
No votes
Jonathan
No votes

Total votes: 32

Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Thanks everyone! Glad people like it. Indeed this chapter was fun to write heh. :)
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that was exceeedingly hot... cute guys... hot skivvies... nice, tight bondage... ball gags... yum!
Last edited by george_bound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I made a poll of your favorite character thus far, out of curiosity and just for fun!

Edit: Apologies to the two who voted for Ian already, I decided to add more characters to it (so I dont have to do so later on) which erased the votes thus far.
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Excellent story. Thanks a lot. I hope it keeps going
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Risky place to fall asleep, I'm interested to see how Calvin wakes up ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Hey all, I'm working on Part IV, but its taking a bit. In the meantime I thought I'd post something quick and fun. :P

Kidnap Club Character Stats

Calvin
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Blonde
Bodytype: Average/Fit
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Dominance: 5/10
Strength: 6/10
Charisma: 7/10
Stealth: 8/10
Kindness: 8/10
Intellect: 9/10
Basic Info: Curious new well rounded Kidnap Club member, POV character

Ian
Height: 6'0"
Hair Color: Black
Bodytype: Fit/Cut
Ethnicity: Latino
Dominance: 9/10
Strength: 10/10
Charisma: 10/10
Stealth: 3/10
Intellect: 7/10
Basic Info: High influence founding member of the Kidnap Club and host, has a strong for sexy underwear

Jackie
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Dyed Black
Bodytype: Fit/Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed
Dominance: 8/10
Strength: 6/10
Charisma: 10/10
Stealth: 5/10
Kindness: 10/10
Intellect: 10/10
Basic Info: Founding member and frequent host, focus of Calvin's infatuation, kind and protective of others, has giant affinity for gags

Ryan
Height: 6'3"
Bodytype: Muscular
Ethnicity: Black
Dominance: 10/10
Strength: 10/10
Charisma: 6/10
Stealth: 6/10
Kindness: 7/10
Intellect: 6/10
Basic Info: Prominent dominant figure in the Kidnap Club, frequently involved in the activities of the group, frequent host

Alex
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Bodytype: Fit
Dominance: 4/10
Strength: 9/10
Charisma: 8/10
Kindness: 9/10
Intellect: 8/10
Basic Info: Calvin's first contact with the group, appears in the group when he can and often acts as a screener for new potential members

Josh
Height: 5'6"
Bodytype: Thin
Dominance: 2/10
Strength: 3/10
Charisma: 9/10
Stealth: 7/10
Kindness: 6/10
Basic Info: Prominent extroverted but submissive member of the Kidnap Club, frequently finds himself captured by the more dominant members

Todd
Height: 6'1"
Hair Color: Brown
Bodytype: Muscular
Strength: 8/10
Charisma: 2/10
Stealth: 4/10
Kindness: 1/10
Intellect: 3/10
Basic Info: Dominant member of the Kidnap Club, has friction with Calvin and is somewhat disliked by numerous members

Fredrick
Height: 6'10"
Bodytype: Fit
Ethnicity: East Asian
Dominance: 8/10
Strength: 9/10
Charisma: 7/10
Intellect: 8/10
Basic Info: Dominant member of the Kidnap Club, is a newer member like Calvin

Jonathan
Height: 5'6"
Bodytype: Average
Ethnicity: Latino
Dominance: 2/10
Strength: 7/10
Charisma: 8/10
Stealth: 4/10
Basic Info: Submissive but well liked member, was the target of Calvin's first abduction in the club

Lance
Height: 5'4"
Ethnicity: East Asian
Strength: 5/10
Stealth: 10/10
Kindness: 6/10
Basic Info: A young and small but very dominant member, is not strong but always has the element of surprise

Will
Height: 5'5"
Hair Color: Red
Bodytype: Average
Dominance: 1/10
Strength: 2/10
Charisma: 4/10
Stealth: 3/10
Intellect: 5/10
Basic Info: Kidnap Club sub who is frequently captured by others, Calvin has yet to hear him talk because he always has a gag over his mouth

Nate
Height: 5'9"
Ethnicity: Black
Dominance: 3/10
Strength: 4/10
Stealth: 6/10
Intellect: 9/10
Basic Info: Another member always seen gagged, frequently has a pup mask and collar on him, is considered the club "pup"
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Love the stats on all the guys and the brief descriptions!
But ouch... a 1/10 kindness rating for Todd, that's really quite harsh compared to everyone else who are at least a 6 or 7!
And Ian seems to have the whole package... and the sexy skivvies to go with it :P
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

--Part IV--

Several laughing faces met Calvin’s gaze as he awoke on the couch in Ryan’s house. His face felt strange. Ryan, Jackie, and Fredrick all looked down on him with smiles on their faces. “You silly boy, you thought it was safe to fall asleep there? You’re lucky this is all they did with you!” “What’s going on?” Calvin asked. Or at least tried to. It came out as a “Wmmphh Mmmpph Mmph?”

“Having trouble speaking?” Ryan taunted, followed by Jacking saying, “You might want to look in a mirror.” Calvin did so. In the mirror he could see that his mouth had been wrapped many times with duct tape, and that someone had written “shhhhhh” across the gag accompanied by a large amount of hearts. “Mmmmph….” Calvin grunted. The three of them entered surrounded him and lead him back to the couch, taking hold of his hands. “Ah ah, lets not take it off just yet, this is a good look for you” Fredrick said. Calvin protested but was mockingly met with “indeed, you said that so eloquently.”

“Since you’re in state where you’re more likely to listen and not interrupt, we may as well tell you about the capture the flag game thats going to take place!” Jackie explained. “Pretty simple, were all divided into red team and blue team. The goal is to capture the flag. Of course the flag is a person. We can use Ian, Ryan, or my houses as base points and the game lasts until a flag as been captured, which could be days. Teams can capture and interrogate enemy members for information. There is absolutely no harming of players though, so tickling is usually the optimal choice.”

On the kitchen counter there was a pile of envelops as well as stacks of red and blue duct tape. “The envelops will have a blue or red card in them which decides what team you're on. You’ll take the corresponding color of duct tape. The duct tape is for…well I’m sure you can guess. Make sure you don't lose it!” He continued “One of each teams envelopes also has a flag sticker on the card. That means you’re the flag and need to draw a little flag on yourself somewhere. You’ll want to hide it but at the same time if its too hidden you might entice people to strip search you. There is immediate disqualification for either the flag failing to have the flag symbol on them, or non-flags attempting to draw one on themselves.”

Calvin grabbed the closest envelope. He grabbed a roll of blue tape to go with the blue card in his envelope. Fredrick and Jackie grabbed red rolls. Ryan grabbed a blue roll. “Too bad, if Ryan were red we’d have an easy free prisoner with Calvin” joked Jackie. Calvin started picking at the tape on his face, almost forgetting it was there until now. “Alright then, the game starts at noon. By then all bets are off, anyone can kidnap anyone.”

Quarter to noon, he headed to Ian’s house. Ryan confirmed that Ian was blue team and his house would be an initial meeting point. At the house, Ryan was helping draw a flag on Jonathan’s right pectoral. “Jonathan’s the blue flag, we need to guard him with our life, as well as conceal his identity as the flag from red team. Let’s try to nab anyone we can so we can take out competition and find the red flag.”

“Will just said on his way over as well, we should get ready.” Calvin was confused. “Wait, but Will’s on the red team right?” Ryan smirked, “Indeed he is, the poor guy wasn’t paying close attention to who drew what color. I managed to convince him that I’m red team and this is our hideout. Hopefully he hasn’t managed to get in contact with Jackie since then.”

The door creaked open. Ryan put a finger to his lips and motioned for Calvin to circle around to the front living room. Calvin snuck around through the kitchen and through to the living room, where Will was entering the front door and turning to head into the kitchen. Discreetly walking keeping his footsteps light he felt like something straight out of Metal Gear Solid. Following down the hallway being Will, Calvin was almost surprised that Will still didn’t suspect or hear him coming.

Then the silent take down.

Now pinned against the wall, Will’s astonished yelp was absorbed into Calvin’s hand. Will was not a muscular or strong individual, taking him down while shutting him up wasn’t a particularly difficult task. Nonetheless Calvin enjoyed having the helpless young adult at his mercy.

Ryan finally emerged while peeling some blue duct tape off the roll. “Sorry Will, nothing personal. When you’re not on your toes, you end up our prisoner.” Noticing the blue color of the tape, Will let out “mmmpph” into Calvin’s hand, realizing he had been double crossed. Calvin took away just as Ryan quickly stuffed a rag in his mouth. “You know? I don’t think I’ve ever heard Will speak, he’s always been gagged whenever I’ve seen him” Calvin teased. Will snorted and grunted as Ryan began wrapping the tape tightly around his head. “This guy can’t seem to stay out of trouble. In a way bound and gagged is exactly where he belongs I guess” Ryan mused, to Will’s chagrin.

“Let’s get this helpless POW where he belongs, we’ll interrogate him later” Ryan said as they carried him off into a side bedroom. To Calvin’s surprise, Nate was already in the room designated for prisoners. Someone else must have captured him earlier in the day. It was the first time Calvin saw him without his pup mask on, though this wasn’t much more revealing, as Nate’s eyes and mouth were heavily wrapped with blue duct tape. He silently moaned into his gag as he sat with his limbs wrapped in blue tape as well, in a submissive pose. “Aww look at the prisoners in matching blue” Calvin teased as they sat the taped up Will next to the other prisoner. Will squirmed and protested but there was nothing he could do, the tape kept him completely pacified, indignantly wrapped in the color of the enemy team.

“Hmmm I’ve got an idea” Ryan said, taking out his phone. “We might have some good bargaining leverage for Jackie and the red team”. Hitting record he took a 30 second video of Will and Nate struggling helplessly and sent it to Jackie.

“We’ve got some of your boys” Ryan texted, taunting him and poking the hornets nest.

Then came back two attachments from Jackie. Both of them made their eyes widen. The first was a picture of a tightly bound and gagged figure wrapped in red tape, whom Jackie was mockingly kissing on the temple while holding his chin. Across the taped mouth was the written words “property of team red”. Close inspection showed the identity of the helpless and indignant taped up figure. “Shit, they’ve got Ian” said Ryan. This was bad, Ian was probably team blue’s most effective kidnapper.

The second attachment was a video. The start of the video showed Josh taped up tightly. He was ungagged but there were duct tape marks across his face and a loose ring of red duct tape hung across his neck showing that he’d been tightly gagged until recently. Fredrick was knelt beside him and had his hands positioned on Josh’s sides, tickling ruthlessly. “Say hi to your team mates!” Jackie said as he held the camera in front of both of them with his other arm around Josh. Josh laughed loudly and helplessly, letting out a “guys! Help!” before Jackie’s other hand came up over his mouth and the video message ended.

A text message came from Jackie to Ryan. “You were saying? :)

“How the hell did you snatch Ian?” “Doesn’t matter, he’s mine now ;)

Ryan turned his head to Calvin, “go to Jackie’s and see how crowded it is. We’ll see if a rescue attempt is feasible.” “You’re not coming also?” Calvin asked. “Someone has to stay and watch these prisoners, we might need them for some kind of prisoner exchange.”

Calvin parked down the street from Jackie’s. He didn’t want anyone noticing his car pulling up. Crouching and being careful to avoid the windows, Calvin made his way around to the side of the house, trying to get a visual of Ian or Josh who were presumably inside somewhere. Nothing yet.

Calvin suddenly heard fast footsteps behind him but it was far too late to react.

A smaller figure pounced on him from behind. Calvin lost his balance and fell over, he had no leverage to turn around and resist. A set of legs aggressively wrapped themselves around Calvin and held him on the ground, on top of this person. A pair of hands was tightly holding his mouth to silence him, and his chin to keep him from resisting or pulling away.

“Hush. Don’t struggle” said Lance.

Calvin had heard about Lance from Jackie at some point. He was a short and thin 21 year old who was known for loving to sneak up on people and pounce on them, often successfully despite his small size. Now Calvin knew of this first hand.

He grunted and struggled but Lance held him tightly. Calvin could otherwise probably overpower him but Lance had managed to get him in such an awkward position that he couldn’t fight back effectively.

“Guys, over here. I’ve got one” Lance said. Calvin felt a hot paralyzing rush as he realized he had walked right into an ambush.

Fredrick and Todd emerged from around the corner. Todd got to work wrapping Calvin’s legs in red tape. Fredrick held a rag up to Calvin’s face and mused “nothing personal.” Lance took his hand away as Fredrick forced it in Calvin’s mouth and mummified his lower face in red tape. Finally he was flipped over and his arms wrapped tightly.

Into the house they all went.

Calvin was inside Jackie’s house. But not exactly under the circumstances he planned. He was placed in the living room as Fredrick and Lance disappeared, saying “wait here”. Who knows what they were going off to do, or what they planned to come back with.

Now alone, he struggled and grunted but it was no use. They were gone for quite some time.

A door opened and footsteps approached. “Oooo they sent Calvin all by himself, that makes me glad” said Jackie, coming in to check on the new prisoner. “Heh, can’t wait to see Ryan’s face when he sees that his little rescue scout has been nabbed as well.” “Mmmpphhh!” grunted Calvin as he squirmed. He had to act indignant and angry but he was quite thrilled to see Jackie, as always. Jackie squatted down in front of Calvin and looked him in the eyes with a smirk. “Sorry Calvin, you know how this works. Just relax for now.”

These teasing words aroused Calvin very much. He continued to grunt and keep up the act but it was starting to sound more like a soft moan. Jackie held his teasing gaze into Calvin’s eyes.

He knew.

Jackie was effectively inside Calvin’s head but Calvin couldn’t resist. It seemed as though Jackie was toying with Calvin but Calvin hoped with all his heart that the feelings were mutual. Jackie slowly leaned forward and reached out his hand to softly scratch Calvin’s head as he gave a teasing kiss on his forehead. He looked back into Calvin’s eyes to gauge his reaction. Calvin couldn’t help but look longingly at Jackie.

The jeans he was wearing were tightening significantly around Calvin’s groin. Jackie, continuing to smirk averted his eyes down to Calvin’s noticeable bulge. “Hmmmmm” he silent mused, but loud enough to tease Calvin. Jackie looking teasingly at his crotch only served to arouse Calvin more.

Jackie looked over his shoulder to make sure the others weren’t returning yet. Calvin breathed heavily with excitement as Jackie moved in closer, putting his knees on both sides of Calvin, straddling him. His toned body was now intimately pressed up against Calvin’s. Calvin felt Jackie’s arm make its way around his waist and Jackie’s hand tenderly and lovingly take hold of his lower side, his thumb gently caressing. Jackie’s other hand move to the back of Calvin’s head, rest there, and gently bring his head forward to meet his as Jackie softly kissed Calvin’s gagged mouth.

Calvin moaned involuntarily. He was going to burst if this kept up. Jackie every so slightly moved his hips, grinding his now also noticeable bulge against Calvin’s. Calvin could also now feel Jackie’s heartbeat beating against his own chest. Calvin would’ve given anything for this moment to last forever.

A door opened upstairs. Fredrick and Lance could be heard coming back. Jackie pulled his kiss away but continued to hold Calvin in this position for a little longer. Just before he got back up, he put his finger to his lips and gave a “shhhhhh” to Calvin, so soft it tickled his ears.

Jackie was standing back up as they entered the living room. “Ready for his interrogation” Fredrick said.

“Perfect” replied Jackie, giving Calvin his signature teasing pat on the gagged cheek before passing him off to Fredrick. Calvin in that instant felt a complicated mix of captivating enchantment and sinking betrayal.

“Mmmpph!” Calvin grunted as Fredrick picked him up and carried him off. Away from Jackie’s soft euphoric embrace and into whatever horrible fate awaited him.
Last edited by Viperbound7 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I wish I played Capture The Flag games like this! Getting caught doesn’t sound like such a bad thing. I’m interested in seeing what the interrogation will be!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great update, [mention]Viperbound7[/mention]

👍👍

The latest part reminds me of a game we used to play as kids, Manhunt.

Two teams hiding from each other all across the town.

Unfortunately, the team that was discovered first did not end up tied up and gagged.🤐😥
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm loving the turn of events. I love the dynamic that is forming between Calvin and Jackie!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This game is amazing. I loved hkw both teams teased each other with the members they already captured. Let's see if the blue team can settle the score.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love the last chapter. I wish this kidnap club was real would love to be a member.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Ufff, Jackie is so dreamy. He reminds me of a certain Guardian Angel! ;)
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Can't wait for more. A shame this topic went down in page 2!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Ah yeah I was out of town this weekend, working on the next part once again though!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

--Part V--

Calvin’s pants were removed as Fredrick and Lance inspected his briefs clad body thoroughly for any trace of a drawn on flag symbol. His shirt had also been stripped away. After no trace of the symbol was found, he was rebound and his red tapegag was removed.

“Alright Calvin, it’s pretty simple. When you’re gagged you stay quiet. When you’re ungagged I need answers. If you don’t answer, I will tickle you for increasing amounts of time. The sooner you tell me who the blue team flag is and where to find him, the sooner you’ll be placed back with the other prisoners and the interrogation ends.”

Over at the other side of the room were Ian and Josh. Both also stripped down to underwear as well as tightly bound and gagged with red duct tape. Ian remained stoic and tried to retain some dignity while Josh struggled and moaned helplessly. Calvin had seen Josh tied and gagged numerous times, but this was the first time he’d seen Ian in a helpless state. It was almost unsettling to see the usually dominant man at the mercy of red team.

“Josh over there already spilled a lot of information. Poor guy couldn’t hold his own” Fredrick taunted. Josh angrily shook his head and tried to tell Calvin something, but the tape held the words in his mouth. It was unclear whether Fredrick was bluffing in an effort to demoralize the prisoner.

“First chance. Tell us now and you can skip the tickling entirely” Fredrick threatened. His hands took position right underneath Calvin’s armpits, as Lance knelt right behind the hostage. Breathing heavily, he braced himself, having no means of resisting. But Calvin wasn’t about to give up right in front of Ian and Josh without a fight. “Three, two, one” Fredrick said, before digging his fingertips mercilessly into the captive’s pits. Calvin let out a howl of laughter before Lance clamped a hand over his mouth and tightly held his chin, concealing a good deal of the noise. Even if he wanted to, Calvin wasn't allowed to give an answer until the tickling stopped. A good minute of tickling took place as Calvin thrashed and his red teary face yelled helplessly into Lance’s hands, before the torture finally ceased.

Lance kept a grip even after the tickling stopped. “Now then, Lance is going to release your mouth for a bit. If you say the wrong thing, the process is going to repeat itself, and this time it will be two minutes of tickling. After that it will be five, then ten.”

Calvin endured, grasping onto his determination to impress Ian with his ability to stay quiet under pressure.

After a good five minutes of tickling, Fredrick seemed frustrated and tired out. Calvin was completely exhausted. “Lets take a break with this one” Fredrick said to Lance. “None of them seem to want to cooperate.” Red tape was once again applied to Calvin’s mouth, he didn’t bother resisting. The prisoner once again secure, both of them stepped out of the room, presumably for a bathroom break or something.

Sitting in tired silence appreciating the break from tickling, Calvin suddenly felt a pair of hands grabbing at his taped wrists. Kneeling beside him was Josh! Ian had a hopeful look of excitement in his eyes across the room. Josh must have somehow discreetly loosened his arm and leg restraints without Fredrick noticing. His limbs were free but his mouth was still taped and he was clad only in his low rise tighty whities. His finger went up to his taped lips signaling Calvin to stay quiet as Josh worked to get him free. Calvin’s tapegag was peeled off and loosened down to his neck.

Footsteps approached.

Thinking as fast as he could, Josh quickly plastered the tape back onto Calvin’s mouth, to his chagrin, and hid behind the door. Everyone in the room held their breath. If it was Fredrick then Josh was out of luck, he would be recaptured with ease.

It was Lance. Josh was incredibly lucky that the person he now had to neutralize was the only guy in the Kidnap Club who was smaller in size than he was. Thinking on his feet, Josh grabbed the nearest sock he could find and shoved it into Lance’s mouth from behind. Both of them lost their balance and fell to the ground. Josh quickly rolled over onto Lance and straddled him while holding the sock tightly in his mouth. Lance called frantically out for Fredrick but the usually submissive Josh was doing a remarkable job of keeping his voice muffled and muted.

Ian managed to scoot over and press his body weight onto Lance as well, allowing Josh to quickly grab the nearby roll of tape while keeping Lance’s mouth sock in place. All of them had to hurry because it was only a matter of time before Fredrick heard the muffled grunting. Josh quickly wrapped the tape around Lance’s head, keeping the sock in place before quickly wrapping his wrists and ankles together. Finally Josh could take the time to rip the tape off Ian and Calvin’s wrists.

Ian grabbed the tape and quickly secured Lance a little more thoroughly before stuffing him in the closet. All three of them still gagged and clad only in briefs, Ian signaled for them to make a run for it.

Calvin managed to grab only his jeans and hopped into them as he ran, also managing to peel the gag off his face. The three of them had gotten separated as the ran to different parts of the house to take cover and plan an escape. Tip toeing towards the backyard, he thought he might be able to slip out into the backyard and around to the front of the house without being noticed. Ian came from around the corner, without his gag but still clad only in his black briefs and followed. From the kitchen area they heard Josh’s gagged voice let out a startled laughter filled yelp followed by sounds of ruffling clothing and a series of fast movements. It was probably safe to assume Josh had accidentally run into Fredrick and was a hostage again.

Unfortunately for Josh this was now an “every man for himself” sort of situation, they were outnumbered and had to save themselves. Fredrick was a formidable opponent and Jackie, Todd, and other red team members were presumably in the area as well. They’d have to attempt a rescue mission later on after they’d regrouped with other members of blue team. . Carefully, Calvin slid the glass door open and they crept into the backyard.

Todd was there. Shit.

“What do you think we do?” Calvin asked Ian. “We might be able to sneak by him undetected, but its up to you” responded Ian.

Calvin suddenly felt himself run up to try and subdue Todd. This was the Kidnap Club wasn’t it?

Todd was quite strong and Calvin was somewhat anticipating that Ian would be quick to help subdue him. Attempting to subdue Todd, Calvin tried to quickly grapple Todd and lock his arms in place.

He miscalculated and now there was trouble. Big trouble.

Todd easily broke free from Calvin’s grip. “The fuck are you doing?” He said, giving Calvin a firm shove. Ian finally arrived and successfully grappled Todd’s arms behind his back, but Todd was not in a playful mood. “Get the fuck off me, you guy’s know that I’m not a sub. I’m only here to capture others and this prick tries to get the jump on me?” Todd snapped, raising his voice.

Ian released his grip on Todd and broke character. “Todd calm down, he didn’t mean anything by it. We’re all getting kidnapped here, as friends. I’m usually not submissive either but it’s a friendly game.” Todd wasn’t persuaded and continued to raise his voice.

Jackie and Fredrick emerged from the house realizing there was now a situation, as did Ryan and Alex who must have arrived recently in an attempt to rescue their blue teammates. The flag game appeared to be temporarily suspended, as all were focused on diffusing the situation and none of the opposing members attempted to subdue each other.

Todd was still glaring at Calvin in particular. “Well? Got anything else to say to me?” In retrospect Calvin probably should have relented and apologized at this point, but he felt a wave of defensive pride and the need to defend himself. “I’m sorry if you were offended, but like Ian said, it’s a competition where we all are fair game. I did nothing wrong” Calvin retorted.

Todd’s eyes grew furious and he slowly moved forward with clear malicious intent. Jackie stepped in between and put his arm out, shielding Calvin and prompting Todd to pause. The others moved towards Todd but stopped as he did. “Todd, I’m warning you now, just calm down and let’s talk about this. If you try to hit him then things aren’t going to go the way you want them to” Jackie sternly said.

Todd took hold of Jackie’s shirt and tried to pull him out of the way to get to Calvin. The smaller Jackie was thrown a bit but he aggressively pushed Todd back.

With this display of aggression Ryan and Fredrick suddenly grabbed Todd, rushed him into the house as the others followed and wrestled him to the ground. The two were stronger than him and were able to tightly lock his arms and legs as they held him down on his stomach. “What the fuck! Get off m-“, Todd yelled before Ian knelt down and clamped a hand tightly over his mouth and grabbed the back of his head so he couldn’t pull away from it. “Todd I told you to shut your mouth. You’re going to attract unwanted attention from neighbors and potentially police. I’m not letting you go until you calm down.” Todd angrily grunted and squealed into Ian’s hand but he wasn’t getting free. “I already told you, this competition is fair game. When you first joined this club you also consented to capture just like everyone else.”

Jackie readjusted his ruffled shirt, slightly exposing his stomach. Calvin was the only one glancing over at Jackie in this moment and noticed the bottom of a red flag marking on his upper left flank. Their eyes met and Calvin quickly averted his gaze, pretending he saw nothing. He didn’t feel confident that he successfully pulled it off.

Todd stayed subdued and continued to struggle and grunt, but all of them successfully kept him restrained and silenced for a good ten minutes. Over time he seemed to be loosing steam and energy. Jackie knelt down and spoke to him as Ian continued to hold his mouth tightly. “You’re jeopardizing your place in this club right now. I don’t think any of us want to see you expelled. Let’s just be friends here. There’s no need to be so angry.”

At last Todd relented and stopped struggling and grunting. They held him for a minute longer just to be sure but eventually Todd was released. Standing up, he faced Calvin. “Sorry Calvin. Sorry Jackie. It won't happen again.” Both accepted his apology.

“Maybe you should sit out for a little while. At least until the flag game is over” Jackie suggested. Todd agreed and headed out.

Tensions finally began to simmer down and the game was ready to resume. “Alright, lets get a twenty minute head start to go our separate ways and regroup, then the game will resume” Ian said. Ryan came back from the kitchen holding Josh who was still wrapped up and gagged with red tape from being captured earlier. “Guess I’ll take this one back with us” Ryan laughed. Fredrick spoke up, “hold up, we only get a head start to retake our positions. We never said anything about freeing our respective prisoners. Otherwise you have to give us back Nate and Will.” “True. Sorry bud, he’s got a point” Ryan said to Josh, handing him to Fredrick. “Mmppphh!!” Josh clearly unhappy with this yelled into his tapegag. “Hush you” Fredrick said, disappearing with his captive.

“Your shirts still in the bedroom from earlier, you might want to go get it” Jackie said to Calvin. “Though I certainly don’t mind you continuing to rock the shirtless look.” Calvin was flattered but headed to the bedroom to retrieve his shirt.

Many thoughts raced through Calvin’s head. He still felt shaken from his encounter with Todd. He was very grateful that the others had rushed to defend him, especially Jackie.

Wait. Jackie. The flag! He had to tell the others.

He stopped before heading into the bedroom and turned around to see Jackie had followed him there. “Oh wait I just have to say bye to Ian real quick and make sure he got his stuff” Calvin said, moving to get by Jackie.

Jackie put out his arm and stopped him from getting by. Calvin felt a hot rush as he realized what he was walking into.

“Oh, no need, he already got his clothes and he shouldn't be leaving just yet, you can just go get your shirt” Jackie said. Calvin nervously quipped, “Ah, well I should say bye to the others then!” Jackie gently placed his hand on Calvin’s stomach, taking light hold of him. Calvin wasn’t getting away.

Slightly smirking, Jackie’s tone grew more teasing and softly said, “Calvin, it’s too late. Trust me, stay nice and quiet and go in the bedroom okay?”

Calvin was emotionally captivated and helpless. He walked into the empty bedroom at Jackie’s command. The door was closed in such a way as to not make sound, Jackie gave a mocking smirk as he quietly locked the door behind them.
Last edited by Viperbound7 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another excellent chapter. I was a little worried for Calvin when Tod got angry, but now it seems he’s going to have some fun.... ;)
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Can't wait to see what Jackie has planned for Calvin. ;)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Always leaving us hanging with a cliffhanger I see! I love everything about this story so far and I CANNOT wait for the next entry.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Everyone except Todd are being a good sport, I see.

Another excellent update, man. I'm in love with the part where Calvin and his teammates made their escapes gagged and briefs-clad.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Man, Todd is a dick. Hopefully he finds himself at the end of some attitude readjustment.
Hello there!

Other Work
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter with a thrilling escape! I’m looking forward to seeing what Jackie has in store for Calvin, no doubt some tape and rope are in his future 😉
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that was a hot captivity scene indeed... undies and good restraint work on Calvin, Ian, and Josh! It seems all that time Josh has spent restrained finally paid off for him in the escape. And a bit of tension there at the end... looking forward to seeing where that leads :)
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

--Part VI--

Gently, Jackie gave a light push on Calvin’s shoulders, causing him to fall back on the bed. Calvin had no time to react before Jackie climbed up on him. “Shhhhhhhhhh, don’t make any noise” he said in a whisper, putting a finger softly to Calvin’s lips. However rather than forcefully pin him down as Calvin anticipated, Jackie laid down beside him and tightly cuddled him, taking hold of the back of Calvin’s head with one hand while grazing him with his thumb, and wrapping his other arm around Calvin, resting his palm on Calvin’s arm. “Shhhh just relax. No need to get defensive, I’m only going to talk to you for a bit” he continued in his soft tone which tickled Calvin’s ears.

Calvin was emotionally captivated and couldn’t move. Jackie wasn’t holding him particularly tight but he was quite content in this position. Despite the fact they were enemies as far as the game was concerned, Calvin was infatuated and couldn’t help but do anything Jackie asked of him in the moment. “First things first, give me your phone so I can set it aside. I can’t allow you to communicate with anyone on your team.” Calvin complied and did so, knowing full well that he was now jeopardizing blue teams chance at victory.

“Come now Calvin, surely you know why I’m here” Jackie said, tapping Calvin’s nose. “Certain circumstances have arisen. Unfortunate circumstances involving you learning too much information for your own good.” Calvin feigned ignorance, “I…I don’t know what you mean.”

“You witnessed something problematic earlier. No one on blue team currently knows who the red flag is right now, except for you. Naturally this means I have to keep you quiet. Know what I mean?” Calvin got chills from this mild threat. He was suspicious that Jackie hadn’t just outright subdued him already. “If I were to call out or try to run, I assume you’d pound me into submission?” Calvin cautiously inquired. Jackie caressed Calvin’s head. “Of course not, I’d never hurt you. But lets just say I don’t need to hurt you in order to shut you up. I don’t imagine you're a difficult capture” Jackie teased while tracing the outside of Calvin’s lips with his finger as he said this.

“I’ve taken somewhat of a liking to you so I thought I’d do this in a more gentle and friendly way. If you were anyone else I probably would've simply snatched you and stowed you away by now. Instead I simply have a friendly proposition for you.”

“What do you want me to do?” Calvin asked.

“Pretty simple. Just stay quiet and submit to capture; not to red team, just to me. Let me keep you tied up and out of sight of the others for awhile. I’ll make it nice, comfortable, and fun for you. I won't give you back to Fredrick so there won't be any more tickle torture. I’ll even let you choose how I gag your mouth.”

“What if I choose no gag?” joked Calvin. Jackie mused, “I’m not giving you that option I’m afraid. The gag is non-negotiable.”

“Awww I’ll stay nice and quiet though” said Calvin. “I know you will, but nonetheless I’m choosing to gag you” Jackie said with a wink. Blushing, Calvin agreed to submit to Jackie’s captivity, saying “I’m all yours.” Jackie smiled and kissed Calvin’s forehead. “Indeed you are.”

Jackie got to work tying Calvin up, not even giving him a chance to put his shirt back on. Tied only in his jeans, Jackie tied Calvin’s hands and feet behind him and tied them together, putting him in a a hogtie on his side. He used smooth nylon rope which wasn’t uncomfortable on the skin. Every once in awhile he looked up and down at the tied Calvin, admiring his handiwork. “Aww you’re so docile, doing great so far captive boy” he said as he loosely wrapped the rope around Calvin’s knees and behind his hands. “Oh yeah? Would you like it more if I put up a fight against my kidnapper?” Calvin joked. Jackie tightly pulled the rope and the loose rope around Calvin’s knees quickly rode up his legs and tightened around his groin into a tight crotch tie. “Nope. Stay just as you are” said Jackie.

The new crotch tie made it more difficult to thrash around, as attempts to move his arms resulted in the nylon rope tightening around his groin. “You wear it well, thats a great look for you”, Jackie said, admiring Calvin’s tied up loins. Calvin grew aroused and the crotch tie wasn’t doing him any favors in terms of concealment. “Hmmmm….” Jackie mused, playfully giving Calvin’s bulge a pat and squeeze. “Are we enjoying ourselves?”

Jackie finally revealed some large cloth gauzes and a roll of cloth medical tape. “Nothing personal hun, but its time to shush that mouth of yours. Well…maybe a little personal since I’ve wanted to do this to you for some time” he said. Jackie almost had a ravenous look in his eyes, this was quite obviously his favorite part of securing a captive. He took one of the large gauzes and held it up to Calvin’s lips. “Open your mouth. Be good for me.”

Usually Calvin would tightly seal his lips and be difficult but for Jackie he gave no resistance. The gauze was inserted into his mouth and filled it pretty nicely. “There we go, good boy” he said, stuffing it in with his fingers while placing his other hand on the back of Calvin’s head. He then peeled some of the cloth medical wrap away from the roll, and began wrapping it around Calvin’s mouth and head. He looked into Calvin’s eyes and performed each wrap slowly and sensually, as though he was squeezing as much enjoyment out of each wrap as possible. Eventually he ripped it off the roll and smoothed it over Calvin’s lips with his fingers.

“I hope the gag is comfy, I chose one for you that I thought wouldn’t be too intrusive. Give me an ‘mmph’ hun so we can see if it’s effective” Jackie taunted. “Mmmmpphh!” Calvin grunted. “Perfect, that's what I like to hear from you.” He looked at Calvin’s face and admired his gagged mouth. “Heh”, Jackie softly laughed to himself as he gave Calvin a peck on his gagged lips.

Calvin’s phone vibrated. A text from Ryan was in plain sight of Jackie on his lock screen, reading “You good? Hope everything’s alright.” Calvin grunted, knowing it would be awhile before he could respond.

“Hmmm looks like Ryan’s worried about you. Wouldn’t want to keep him waiting and raise suspicion now would we?”

Calvin froze. Would Jackie dare? Jackie sighed to himself. “Hope you’ll forgive me for this.”

Jackie took hold of Calvin’s bound hand and pressed his phone against his right thumb. It unlocked. Jackie began typing “yep, everything’s good” after looking at the past few messages to get a sense of Calvin’s usual writing style. Calvin could only helplessly watch as Jackie posed as his captive.
“I promise to respect your privacy on your phone, don’t worry” Jackie assured him.

“Hmmm, who do we think the blue flag might be….” Jackie taunted. He texted Ryan, “How’s Alex doing?” Calvin helplessly grunted and squirmed to get his phone away from Jackie but Jackie held him still while holding the screen in front of Calvin to taunt him. “Awww poor baby, so helpless, this must be so frustrating for you” Jackie said, giving Calvin a teasing kiss on the head. “Mmmmmpphh!” Calvin grunted partially in a playful manner and partially in serious frustration, resulting in a soft “shhhhhh” from Jackie.

A text came back from Ryan, “Oh he’s fine, why do you ask?” “Hmmm nope not him” mused Jackie to his helpless prisoner. Jackie texted back “Oh I was just worried that they might’ve nabbed him and interrogated him. They didn’t get Jonathan yet did they?”

“Mmmphh!” Calvin grunted, a little too genuinely. “Oooo am I getting warmer?” Jackie taunted, brushing Calvin’s helpless head with his fingers.

Calvin held his breath. “Please don't text back. Please see what’s going on Ryan” he thought.

It came back. “Yep Jonathan’s still safe, I don’t think they’ve found out about him yet” Ryan’s text read. Calvin closed his eyes and let his head fall onto Jackie’s chest, letting out a sigh. “Heh, that’s how it’s done. Sorry bud, better luck next time” Jackie said, with yet another teasing kiss on the head.

Calvin squirmed. They had to be warned! “Heh aww, think of how much good you could do your team right now. Tell them I’m the red flag and warm them to protect Jonathan. Yet you’re my gagged prisoner, unable to say anything to anyone!” Calvin let out a pouty “hmmph!” Jackie was enjoying this way too much. Jackie locked Calvin’s phone and tossed it further down the bed, saying “Alright I promise I won't invade your phone anymore.”

He got out his own phone. He teasingly held his phone in front of both himself and Calvin and made him watch as he typed a group text to remaining members of red team to apprehend Jonathan, the blue flag. “And now we wait. I’m sure Fredrick shouldn’t have too much trouble snatching that boy up.” Calvin sighed helplessly into his gag. Jackie wrapped his arms around him and snuggled him. “Awww I hope you’re not mad. I’ll let you get some revenge on me soon, somehow.”

Calvin was too filled with butterflies in his stomach from Jackie’s soft embrace to be mad. He could only let out a soft involuntary coo, which seemed to make Jackie smile.

About an hour passed as they sat on the bed like this. Calvin could’ve sat like this forever. For him, being Jackie’s bound and gagged prisoner was an absolute joy. He felt safe and protected under Jackie’s care, ironic given that he was an involuntary prisoner.

A mass text caused both their phones to vibrate at the same time. A video message from Fredrick, showing a laughing gagged Jonathan, shirtless with the blue flag on his chest clearly visible.

“Guess that’s it. Red team wins. I’m sure we’ll think of some nice kinky punishment for all of you blue guys at the next hangout since it’s getting pretty late” Jackie laughed. Calvin didn’t really mind. This wonderful experience so far easily overruled his competitive investment in the flag game.

“Alright, I suppose you’re free to go then. No need to keep you anymore” Jackie said. Calvin made a “ehh” sound and shrugged his shoulders. Jackie smirked.

“Hmmm oh? Seems you’re not too eager to get free.” Calvin shook his head.

“What’s that? You’re saying you want to spent the night and be my helpless captive until morning?” Calvin nodded his head.

He was untied from his hogtie and repositioned for more of a long term situation. His hands were tied above his head, to the headboard of the bed. Jackie, slowly unbuttoned Calvin’s jeans and slid them off, leaving Calvin in his tight fitting briefs. “There we go, that’s more like it” Jackie said, giving Calvin’s thigh a light slap. Calvin’s cloth wrap gag was kept in place.

Jackie kept the TV in the room on, alternating between cuddling Calvin as they watched, and taking time to tease and pleasure him. At one point Jackie moved down and took hold of Calvin’s legs, moving his head in between his legs and sensually kissing his stomach. He slowly moved downward, holding his kisses for longer and longer. He kissed Calvin’s lower stomach while caressing his thighs and butt. Then he kissed Calvin’s thighs. Then finally he held a long kiss on Calvin’s briefs clad bulge. As he held the kiss, Jackie’s hands crept upward and lightly grazed Calvin’s stomach. Calvin let out a sensual moan, most of which was absorbed into the cloth holding his mouth. Calvin’s bulge only confined to grow larger and harder. He almost needed a break from the overwhelming pleasure, but Jackie refused to divert his attention away from the intimate areas of Calvin’s body.

Calvin moaned and squeezed into his gag, moments away from climaxing. Then Jackie chose that moment to climb back next to Calvin and continue cuddling him. “Mmmpph!” Calvin groaned, deprived and frustrated. He tried to shift his loins in Jackie’s direction, but Jackie simply started stroking Calvin’s hair again. “Shhhhh, not yet baby boy. We still have the whole night.”

It must have been mentally taxing to Jackie too though. His jeans were looking pretty tight around the groin as well.

“Guess it’s about time for lights out, its getting late”. Calvin sighed, not exactly wanting to go to sleep at this moment. But then Calvin got a real treat for his eyes. Jackie turned off the rooms main lights and the TV, the room only barely lit by light creeping in from the street lights outside. Jackie got himself ready for bed, stripping off his shirt and sliding down his jeans in the dark. Calvin’s eyes could adjust just barely enough to see a slight glimpse of Jackie wearing only dark colored tight fitting briefs. His bare stomach, thighs, and his supple briefs clad butt looked absolutely perfect to Calvin.

He crawled under the covers and wrapped his arm around Calvin. Their bodies pressed tightly against eachother. “Nighty night” he said. He must have been aware of Calvin’s disappointment that the evening was ending. Calvin tried to nuzzle his head against Jackie’s, who didn’t seem very responsive at first, and it seemed that Jackie was truly dozing off. However before long he gave Calvin a quick peck on the cheek. He also felt Jackie’s hand staring to wander. Down to his lower back. Jackie remained mostly motionless but his hand descended and gently began caressing Calvin’s own undie clad butt.

Calvin moaned. It seemed the night wasn’t truly over.

Jackie gave Calvin’s butt a pat followed by a gentle squeeze. “Wow. I don’t feel butts quite this delectable very often” Jackie softly said without opening his eyes. Calvin was now hard as a rock.

Finally, Jackie repositioned himself as he crawled on top of Calvin. Their underwear clad bulges pressing tightly together with their thighs interlocked and rubbing eachother. In the dark Calvin could slightly make out Jackie’s face right above his, giving the most dominating and ravenous smirk Calvin had ever seen Jackie make.

“You’re mine.”

Jackie gently and slowly started grinding his body against Calvin’s. Calvin began moaning sensually. Jackie wrapped one arm around Calvin’s body and laid his other hand softly over Calvin’s mouth. “That’s it, moan into my hand. You’re mine now. You can’t make any noise. I’ve got you.” Jackie’s dominating but hushed words were the sexiest thing Calvin had ever heard. His bulge grew more as it rubbed against Jackie. “Moan for me” Jackie said. Calvin sensually let out an “mmmpphh” which was silenced and absorbed into Jackie’s hand. Calvin could immediately feel Jackie’s bulge grow in size. “Mmmm more. Don’t worry I’ve got you, no one can hear you. You’re my hushed plaything, baby boy.” Calvin moaned even more, arousing Jackie even further. “Ah, such a sexy moan. The hushed gagged moans of my sexy captive boytoy Calvin. I love it more than anything.” Calvin gave his loudest moan, prompting Jackie to give him a gentle “shhhhh, not quite that loud.”

Their sweat covered bodies pressed harder and harder against eachother, finally climaxing as they moaned in unison. Jackie bit his lips to hold in his pleasured moaning while Calvin’s unrestrained moans of pleasure were silenced by Jackie’s hand, as well as the cloth gag. Jackie breathed heavily as he looked down at Calvin and smiled. Calvin breathed heavily through his nose and let his eyes close.

“Good night, my sweet captive” Jackie said, giving one last long kiss on Calvin’s forehead. He shifted down a bit and rested his head on Calvin’s chest.

At long last they drifted to sleep, exhausted with pleasure.

Last edited by Viperbound7 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic