Sometimes Alcohol can help FFF/M finished!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sometimes Alcohol can help FFF/M finished!

Post by Xemora »

Hi guys that is my first shot at making a story its not done yet, but I would like some feedback. English is not my mothers tongue so please be gentle. I really hope at least one of you guys can enjoy it a little bit.
Every person is completly fictional.

Confused I woke up in my room. "What happened yesterday and why do I have such a headache?" I thought. Then it came back: My roommates seduced me to drink to much alcohol, and because I never drank it before I was down fast. " I can't even remember going to bed oh god I hope I did'nt embaress me yesterday to much.
I know that I can trust that my roommates take care of me that is why I accepted to try alchohol in the first place.

I live with three girls in a big apartment, extremly lucky for a guy you might think, but I never had the guts to try anything, even though I had a great crush on Sandra. All three of them are very nice and caring girls and we had a lot of fun together, they cheered me up everytime.

I stood up took painkillers and snoozed half an hour to get rid of the headache.

After a while I heared a knock on the door still lying on my bed I invited her in.

It was Sandra with a bright grin on her face

"Rise and Shine sweetheart, do you remember what happend last night? We had to carry you to bed you know? I was worried, do you feel ok?

"Yeah I'm sorry that I've worried you because of my lack of tolerance. I hope i wasn't to much of a bother I can't remember anything after a certain point."

"Quite the oposite infact, you really get talkactive and become more in tune with your feelings when drunk.We know you a little better now trust me"

" Thank you now I'm really worried please tell me I didn't say anything wiered"

" I can't promise you that" said Sarah with a devios smile and showed me a long black scarf " Do you trust me John? I want to tell you something connected to yersterday, but I want you blindfolded for that. Would you please let me do that?

I felt like my jaw hits the ground hearing that. My secret crush wants to blindfold me first thing in the morning? Did I die yesterday from the alcohol?
After I pulled myself together I stumbled a shy "Yes".

She didnt loose much time and came really close and tied the scarf carefully over my eyes. She gently stroked my cheecks indicating that she is done. I loved every secound of it.

" Perfect i could punch you now and you wouldn't see it coming!" I twitched a little "No worries I would never hurt you, you know that, come on open your mouth a little bit for me!"
I secretly liked the dominant side she showed all of the sudden and I complied not knowing what would happen.

And then it hit me. i felt something smooth and wet softly pressing against my lips. SHE KISSED ME! My heart started racing everything in my body feels like it burns and I couldnt think properly anymore. After the best secounds of my life I was braindead and was only able to stutter: Wwwwwhhaat?
I was practacly bound I couldnt move anything anymore surely I looked pityful.

A sweet laughter put me back into reality as Sandra spoke:
"What an intense response, please dont blackout again sweetheart let me explain: Yesterday you admitted your crush on me and I was really surprised, you never acted like that and I thought I'm not the kind of person you are into. Now I know that your shyness and anxiety is stronger than any of us could have imagined, but now I ahm we can help you with that. Consider the kiss my answer: I like you too sweetheart. Now open your mouth again if you want a dessert, hehe!"

Still unable to properly speak I opened my mouth simply longing for more pleasure, and yet again something soft and wet greeted my lips with its presence but this time it wasn't Sandras beautyful mouth, instead it was something like a cloth that was pushed inside my mouth and was kept there firmly with Sandras hand.

Immeadiatly i was pushed from both sides back into my bed. I struggled a bit, because I got really scared all of the sudden, but then two familiar voices whispered into my ears simultaneously " sshh everything is ok just let it happen you can trust us we will take reaaally good care of you"
The voices are belonging to Miriam and Sofie my other two roommates. My ears are very sensitive and that gave me the shivers I stopped struggling and only now I noticed a strong salty/bitter taste in my mouth what on earth did Sarah stuffed into my mouth? That moment of distraction was enough to tie my armes to the head of the bed. I'm now officially screwed.
Meanwhile Sarah sits onto my belly securing the "tasteful" cloth with tape... (to be continued)

I wrote this mainly for myself, please tell me if you are interested in how it will turn out. I wrote it way faster then I have imagined, so I hope I didn't overlook to many mistakes.
Last edited by Xemora 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Good start man, easy to put myself in the character's shoes.
Keep it up!
Peace
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Vielen dank fuer deine Geschichte. Willkommen.

Welcome to the board. Hope you keep writing!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Good start, keep going.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Great story so far! I can't wait to see what's in store.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

Thank you for your responses! I must say it's still a bit embarressing to post this here, even though I'm anonymous and you guys are so accepting here. I hope you'll like my continuation:

Sarah began to speak once again, as the other two were restraining my legs.
"I really hope you can forgive us our somewhat rough treatment we know that we couldn't speak to you about these things normally, so we bought us some time."

" I guess you can imagine that you did say a lot more yesterday, besides the crush you had on Sandra. Oh yeah that is MY sock in your mouth right now, I even jogged for you in the morning aren't I nice, footboy? Miriam said, which did make me blush instandly, as the taste now turned me on.

"Don't tease him like that Miriam you know he is shy and self concious. Please be assured that we don't think less of you in anyway. Sarah wanted to do something really nice for you and so we agreed to help, because you and Sarah are really precious to us, right Miriam?"
" If he doesn't know that already thats his problem, he knows me, I'm the less chitchat more action type!" Miriam replied.

Sandra removed the blindfold from my eyes and looked deep into my eyes with a calm and caring smile, she tried to explain this situation: " i'm really sorry to rush it a little bit, but after yesterdays speech, about your secret love for me and your kinks, that you burried deep inside your precious mind of yours, I was eager to help you. You trusted us enough to be vulnerable before us, and we will ensure that you won't regret it."

Miriam added: " We will fullfil your dirty desires and hammer into your head that even after you telled us we don't see you in any different way, maybe then you will finally trust us the way we trust you, silly"

" However Sandra insisted that you still have a say in all this, and I agree that it has no point to force something on you that you aren't comfortable with, we only prepared the scene to show you that we mean it seriously" Sophie said with a low voice.
" Thats right my dear I won't ever do anything that would break our trust, I give you this little bell here, if you drop it we will stop, remove your gag and talk to you, you can let it end whenever you want to, but please let me do that for you"
She handed me the bell and I instinctivly held it very tightly in my right hand.I was deeply moved by all this and courios what they had planed. All three girls fixated on me and smiled that I didn't throw it away instantly.
" Very well then, Round one start", Sandra said and blindfolded me again. I felt that someone pulled my shirt up and blew a raspberry onto my belly. Simultaneously I felt nails on my feet, hips and armpits and Sophie and Miriam whispered softly into my ears " tickle tickle tickle you naughty boy, you like that don't you? Laugh and squirm for us, as you try to dodge our nails"
There was no time to adapt to this sensation they had gone all out right from the start, I was a laughing mess my muffled voices must have sounded so awkward, but at that time I didn't have the time to worry about that, my mind was only fixated on the tickling. Nevertheless I still held the bell thightly in my hand I didn't want it to end quite yet.

After the first attack they started to slow down and tickled me softly so that I giggled lightly under the gag. I guess the first attack was to numb my brain and calm me for the rest of the ride. Sometimes they blew into my ears or whisperied reasuring phrases like "good boy" and "you are safe". I strongly wondered what on earth I had told them yesterday, but for the first time I felt loved and secured, as my mind only focused on the sensation.

After a few minutes I started to feel exhausted and they noticed right away. Everything stopped and it got silent in the room.
Last edited by Xemora 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Love it please continue
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

Sandra broke the silence: "For the next part we need you naked my dear. We need to remove your bindings real quick, but don't get to comfortable they will be reapplied very soon!" Because she is a woman of her word, they untied and striped me naked, but now they took their time tieing me up because I didn't struggle at all this time. After they are done I couldn't squirm much anymore, as they even tied my toes back and they had unlimited acces to my whole body. I still cant see a thing under my blindfold, so out of nowhere i felt 6 hands gently touching my body, exploring and fondling my skin, seeking to find every sweetspot I might have. The only thing I heared was an occational giggling whenever they found one and they noticed my reactions down there. You can't imagine how this felt, I was never grounded enough to simply feel, enjoy everything my senses can grasp, but after the tickling and the care that was given to me I forgot to care about anything else. I only lived in the moment with no expectations for the future, no burden from the past. Nothing was lurking im my head that would ruin this time. I was so happy that I started to cry, accidently droping the bell. Immeadiatly Sarah laid next to me, took my gag out and removed the blindfold. Now I see her in all her beauty and realized: she was naked too!
" Hey sweetheart what is wrong? Shhh I'm here i've got you" She cuddled me tightly with her arms over my head and my face softly laying on her breasts. The other two looked at me with a concerned gaze, but relaxed as I tried to explain.
" I'm sorry I simply got overwhelmed from my feelings there. I'm genuinly so happy what you do for me I never felt better in my life."
"So does this mean we can continue and end the first act? If you thought that felt good, just you wait my dear!"
I nodded shyly and it began:
Sarah started to smother me with her breasts while she runs her fingers through my hair. I still got air, but yet again I can only make muffled noices inside the breasts of my love.

The other two didn't wait long for their turn as I felt two feet playing with my penis, switching between stroking the shaft, teasing the tip and fondling my balls. As if this immense sensation wasn't enough itself I felt something on my feet. OH NO they wouldn't I thought, but naugthy as they are, nails started to tickle my soles and I was unable to avoid any of them. So Sandras breasts found their way into my mouth as I tried to laugh, licking and sucking them somewhat unvoluntary. She must have liked it, because soft erotic moans reached my ears. It didn't took long to bring me to the edge of orgasm, but this time they were a little bit mean. Everytime I got near the feet slowed down and the tickling got intense, so that I loose the edge and they can continue. After way to many of these edges I thought I go crazy but then they got me near again. Suddenly Sandra let me free the tickling ceased while the feet still pumped my dick. Sandra looked deep into my eyes and just as I was about to orgasm she gave me a long blissful kiss. She was right that experience can't be formulated with words I simply felt as I were in heaven. Now all three girls cuddled me thightly. After all of that was done we laid there at least 15 minutes with no talking, just cuddling, feeling connected.

After a while Sandra broke the silence once more: "So tell me Sweetheart, do you feel comfortable enough now? Do you want to be my boyfriend and trust me enough to show your true feelings at all times?
" Yes my love! I don't know how I could ever repay you for what you three did for me today!"
This time Sophie answered for them:
" It's really easy just be you from now on. Sandra fell in love with all you are not the image of you you want other to see. I myself don't want you to suffer by yourself, you can talk to any of us. We will help you to be the man you want to be and the man Sandra deserves, hehe" Now Miriam said with dark smile that gave me the shivers
" Yeah being yourself is nice and fine, but now you have to take your punishment first!"
My eyes widend "P-P-Punishment?" I stumbled
" Of course silly you let Sandra wait for far to long! And after such a long time you still didn't trust us? That screams for a punishment doesn't it?
" Wwell I understand, do what you must" I said scared.

Sandra said with a bright grin: "Well my dear, you didn't think you would come out of here without a little payback did you? First of all you were gagged with Miriams socks way to long. You are MINE now so my socks belong into your mouth, noone elses!" She showed me cute pink ancle socks with a small hole in them, they were obviously worn and a little bit discolored. "Open wide my sweet little boy, your meal is served!" She said and I complied accepting my fate and enjoying it a little, which she knows. And again a salty/bitter taste greeted my tongue, but a different one as before. Coming from my love I enjoyed the taste even more, so I didn't even try to spit the sock out. She fixated the sock with ducttape and now I saw her running shoe making its way over my nose. I noticed that the other sock was still inside the shoe as it got taped over my nose with more ductape. Then the world got dark again as the scarf was tied over my eyes again.
" Remember to breath deeply and smell the scent of your girlfriend, footperv" Miriam said.That was the last thing I heared from them as I got headphones and only hear soft music playing. Now that I'm completely shut down from the reality what will they do to me? I simply laid there awaiting and fearing the punishment they would give me.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

This story is near its end only one part left and maybe a little bit of epilogue, explaining the future life of John and Sandra.

Please give me some feedback how I can improve for future stories, I don't know yet but maybe I will stick with the wholesome aspect, because there a few stories here which focus in love. I feel like I'm not good at describing the tie up, because I simply lack experience and knowledge of any knots etc. I hope i will get better at this. Thank you for reading and hopefully look forward to the next part!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Very interested so far :) very sensual, very sexy
Hello there!

Other Work
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

And then I felt something teasing the tip of my glans. They tied a Vibrator, so that it would give me constant pleasure, which I can't escape.
Then the headphone raised slightly and Miriam whispered into my ear

" We'll let you alone, you seem to need a little "rest". Don't enjoy it to much though, I heared boys don't like to be stimulated right after an orgasm. You'll need to keep it in naughty boy!"
And after that I heared nothing but soft music, smelled and tasted my girlfriends socks and got constantly stimulated by the vibrator. I fought back as best I could, struggled and tried to shift my mind away to the best of my ability, but after aproximatly 15 minutes the strength left my body and I came hard. Fearing and expecting the sensation to continue I moaned and grunt desperately into my gag. But then it stopped. The stimulation stopped right at the point where it got uncomfortable! Someone must still be here, and now I know that it was Sandra. She freed me completely this time stroked my head and said softly:

" I said I wouldn't do anything you don't feel comfortable with and I mean what I say. You only tortured yourself by not trusting me my dear, you did this all the time and I hope now you get it. Please stop torturing yourself by expecting someone you hold dear will hurt you. Expecting that all the time gains you nothing, but robs you of all the good feelings you could have. I don't say it can't happen, but if you decide to trust someone, see it through to the end and deal with it acordingly then. Take your time to collect yourself now, if your ready we are waiting for you outside. I love you".

And I took the time processing everything that had happend and I realizied what great gift they had given me. Now it was my time to show them if I'm able to accept it completely. I talked to them and thanked them so much that they forbid me to ever thank them again ;D but my selfesteem got a great boost out of that, everyday my anxiety faded a little bit and I finally showed the world who I really am, achieving every goal I had dreamed of. Now I finally had a goal for my life and no worries about the future: Make her happy! That was my top priorty now.

Epilogue:

After that "incident" I explored my sexuality more privatly with Sandra. I talked openly and she did the same, so everyday we explore and find new sides of one another and we made sure to enjoy ourselves to the fullest. Miriam and Sophie sometimes found me bound and gagged lying around somewhere and decided to tease me, but other than that they are only my best friends now. Because of my sudden boost in selfesteem hanging out is so much more fun. Going to bars, or discovering new activities as a group or just hang out together. Even though alcohol helped me achieving my new wonderful life I descided to stay clean. I want to treasure and enjoy every secound with every sense possible.

After a year I married Sandra and we started to live alone. Everyday is a bliss and I do everything in my power to protect her happyness. Sophie and Miriam fell in love with each other and moved a little further away, so our meetups got a little bit rarer. More or less to my enjoyment they started to have a girls night at least one time every 3 month, and I was a special "guest". I laid bound and gagged under the table as all 6 feet played with my face, only hearing fractions of their conversation. At least I get compensated with a footjob by Sandra at the end.

We now started to talk about children more seriously and I guess our relationship will change much in the future. But as long as I'm with Sandra I will love every secound of it.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Superbe storie ;)
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great story! It’s quite light hearted as well which is a nice variation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic