Bondage Spa Weekend! (M/F) - Part II Added September 3 2020

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GagHerRealGood

Bondage Spa Weekend! (M/F) - Part II Added September 3 2020

Post by GagHerRealGood »

“I’m telling you, I’ve never been more stressed in my life!”

Isabella was out at lunch with her friend Dionne, scarfing down a salad. “I can’t take a break at work ‘cause of all my meetings, I have to catch up on work while I’m home, I don’t get to sleep before midnight… I can’t handle it!” She put her fork down and dug her fingers into her temples.

“You need a spa day,” Dionne replied. “I know just the place for you. This one’s invite only,” she explained as she applied her lipstick. “It’s down in Malibu by Zuma Beach, kinda off the beaten path.”

“What’s it called?”

“Confined Bliss… Janice Brooke is there this week, this is her second time going. She loved it!”

“Hmm…” Isabella mumbles then takes a bite of salad. “I think I’ll check it out.”

---------

Isabella pulled up to the spa and parked her matte black sports car. She could only find the place by Dionne’s directions, which led her to a palatial complex of luxury buildings with huge tinted black windows. She stepped out of the car holding a chic duffel bag. She was wearing a white button-down blouse with the sleeves rolled up, tucked into a leather black miniskirt, with tan pantyhose and black pump heels on. Her long dark brown hair was let down, and her olive skin was newly tanned from a morning on her balcony earlier in the week.

Isabella walked up to the entrance of the spa, but the sliding glass door did not move. She stood there perplexed for a split second, and then heard a voice from an intercom next to the door. “Hello, are you Ms. Bianchi?”

She walked over to the intercom to reply. “Yes, I’m here on invite from Dionne Roberts.”

A moment of silence passed before the voice replied. “Wonderful, come in.”

The sliding door opened, and Isabella walked in. She walked up to an unstaffed counter, and glanced around the room as she waited. There was a stone fountain in the lobby, with a figurine in the middle that Isabella found peculiar: a woman, looking to be a Japanese woman in a kimono, tied up in ropes and standing in a meditative pose. She looked at the surrounding walls and noticed unmarked tinted glass doors. There were no signs or markings on the walls.

As Isabella waited to be helped, she recognized a fair-skinned blonde woman walk out one of the doors. The woman was wearing black yoga pants and white sneakers, with a sleeveless fitness tank on top. “Janice Brooke!”

“Hey!” Janice walked up to Isabella and greeted her with a hug. “Did Dionne recommend this place to you?”

“Yeah, she mentioned you loved it!” Isabella grinned, but dropped her smile when she noticed Janice had strange marks on her. There were marks around her wrists and blow her elbows, and she had an imprint of some kind on both sides of her mouth, as if she had been wearing something around her head.

“I did, this time was even more of a blast than the first. Ugh!” She moaned with pleasure “You will feel ecstatic! See ya!!”

Janice walked out the sliding door, and before Isabella could process what she noticed a demure man walked up to the counter. He was slender but had toned arms, and was wearing a tight black V-neck and black jeans, with light blonde hair matted back. “Hello, Ms. Bianchi. Welcome to the Confined Bliss Spa. My name is Ricardo. How long are you planning to stay?”

“Just a night, please.”

“Ah-h-h, we’ll have to make this worth our while then. Now, do you have any allergies or current injuries?”

“No, nothing on that front.”

“Wonderful, Ms. Bianchi. And how flexible are you?”

Isabella was caught off guard by the question. She was fairly flexible, as she had played soccer in college and practiced in rec games on the weekends, and had the toned body that came from it. She wondered why that would be relevant here, but went with the flow. “Fairly… I’d say…”

“Excellent. That should make your time here more enjoyable. Now, please follow me to your room.” Ricardo stepped out from behind the counter and began to walk towards one of the glass doors, and Isabella followed.

Ricardo led her down a carpeted, dimly-lit hallway with crimson patterned walls, adorned with unmarked doors. “You are going to enjoy your stay here, Ms. Bianchi. Your room and each of our relaxation rooms are private and completely noise-proofed. No need for others on the outside to hear you enjoying your stay.” Ricardo led her to a door and handed Isabella a key card. Isabella swiped the key card on the door, and Ricardo immediately took it away from her. She had a moment of hesitation before opening the door and walking in.

The room was sparsely but tastefully decorated, with a sofa chair and an ottoman, and a fancy wooden dresser with a series of candles and a tea set on top. Next to the dresser stood a large wardrobe, the doors full-length mirrors. The floor was carpeted with an arabesque design, and there was a lavishly-made king bed against the wall, kitty-corner a set of wide, floor-to-ceiling windows. Isabella set down her duffel bag next to the bed. “No curtains?” she asked.

“No need to worry. These windows are one-way only. Nobody outside can see you in here. Now please, sit down on the bed.

She sat on the side of the bed as Ricardo crouched down and pulled a black steel box out from under the bed. He opened the box and stood up to address Isabella. “Ms. Bianchi, your stay here will be very cathartic for you, but I’m sure it will be unique. We have an effective treatment for relieving intense stress and ensuring pleasure. Are you familiar with bondage?”

Isabella was stunned, jaw agape. She had known about that kinky play from movies and TV shows, but had never tried it. One of her boyfriends had insisted on using fuzzy cuffs and a ball-gag in the bedroom, but she had rejected as she found the idea demeaning. “I am familiar with it, but I haven’t had the interest to try it…”

“I was expecting you’d say that,” Ricardo replied, with a gentle voice. “Most visitors here don’t have much familiarity or experience prior to their stay, but end up greatly enjoying it. Bondage isn’t all about sex or danger, rather it’s a conduit for experiencing bliss and relief. When one is restrained, unable to move or speak, they feel helpless, and in this helplessness feel at ease, relaxed, and able to unplug from their stressful daily lives. One can truly feel mindful and in the moment.”

Isabella thought that sounded wonderful. Though the initial question shocked her, Ricardo’s words were music to her ears; she was at the end of her rope with stress and work, and thought if other treatments did not work, perhaps this one would. She looked up to Ricardo and said, “I’m willing to give this a shot, then.”

“Perfect, I was expecting you would say that as well,” Ricardo grinned. He bent over and grabbed a set of soft black ropes from the box. “Please, at your convenience, put your arms behind your back and bring your wrists together.

Isabella obeyed the request, and Ricardo sat on the side of the bed behind her and began to cinch her wrists together. Isabella jolted a bit, as she was not used to this sensation. The rope wrapped around her wrists four times before Ricardo tied a knot to cinch them off. She tugged at them a bit and contended with the alien experience. Ricardo then wrapped rope below her elbows and tied it off, and then took some extra rope and began to tie her arms to her upper body. He delicately wrapped the rope below her breasts and then above her breasts, and then from the back wrapped rope over her shoulder crossing the middle of her chest, and then looping back around from the other side over the other shoulder. By the time Ricardo tied the knot off, Isabella’s breasts were in a neat harness. She looked down and began to feel impressed by herself. This really makes my breasts pop. I look good…, she thought.

Ricardo then sat up to kneel on the ground, and began to tie Isabella’s ankles together with some rope. He then tied Isabella’s legs together under her knees and then above her knees at her thighs. The rope coiled over the black leather miniskirt. Isabella began to shimmy her arms, trying to move them but finding herself stuck. She began to enjoy the experience.

Ricardo stood and grabbed a fancy white cloth from the bag and started folding into a tightly-packed square. “Now that you are physically restrained, there is an additional element that will make you feel more at peace and more helpless. It is a wonderful sensation to be silenced, unable to speak, with another sense removed. I will stuff this soft cloth into your mouth to gag you.”

Isabella was skeptical of the idea, but she had no choice but to roll with it. “Ok, I guess I can’t stop you now, ha ha,” she chuckled. She opened her mouth and Ricardo inserted the cloth in there, filling her mouth. He inserted it delicately but firmly, ensuring that Isabella’s mouth was packed. He grabbed a roll of black bondage tape from the box and ripped off three large strips. He placed one over Isabella’s mouth, clamping his hand over her mouth and pressing down lightly to seal the tape on. Isabella, unprepared, squirmed a little and quietly groaned into her gag. Ricardo then placed the second piece of tape a little higher, covering under her nose, and then the third piece of tape a little lower, covering just above her chin. He pressed down on the tape gag with both hands to secure it.

Ricardo stepped back and closed the box, pushing it back under the bed. “Now, Ms. Bianchi, you will spend your first appointment like this for roughly 30 minutes, before we move onto your next appointment. I will depart and then come back for you, and in the meanwhile, please enjoy yourself.” Riardo walked to the door and exited the room.

Isabella wiggled her feet, and then her legs. I can barely move! She began to rock from side to side, testing the strength of the ropes binding her arms and legs together. Ricardo had effectively secured her. She tipped over and began to roll around on the bed as she moaned into her gag. Isabella felt a sensation she hadn’t felt before. She began to feel tingly in her arms and legs, and a heat came over her chest, getting more and more intense the more she struggled. Isabella kicked off her heels onto the floor and then squirmed over to the edge of the bed.

She planted her feet off the ground and used her core strength to stand up. She began to hop around the room, giggling to herself as she felt like a trapped bunny. She hopped over to the wardrobe and admired herself in the mirror. She enjoyed seeing herself all trussed up, and even thought the tape gag was becoming on her. She hopped back to the bed and rolled on the bed more, feeling her underwear getting wet as she got warmer and warmer.

As Isabella was lost in her pleasures, she heard the door open and saw Ricardo, holding another black box by the handle. He smiled and remarked, “I can see you are enjoying yourself. I think you will have a lovely stay here. Now, it’s time for your next appointment…”
Last edited by GagHerRealGood 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Can't wait for the next update.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine beginning!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, look forward to more. :)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story so far! How do I get Ricardo's job??
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great story so far! How do I get Ricardo's job??
It sounds like you should start this type of spa! I'm sure there will be plenty of customers. :D
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

GagHerRealGood wrote: 3 years ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great story so far! How do I get Ricardo's job??
It sounds like you should start this type of spa! I'm sure there will be plenty of customers. :D
I'll have to start looking around for a piece of property that works for my bondage spa. Maybe something in the country, so it can have both an indoor and outdoor experience to it.

My collection of ropes, scarves, cuffs, chains, tape, gags, blindfolds, etc. would need to also grow from the recreational level to the commercial level! lol

I'll even put in a gift shop. Weekly specials... by one - get one deals on thigh high stockings. Tied-up Tuesday sale on ropes. Ball gag Fridays!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Where do i sign??? I could use a couple of weeks in the spa.
I can even bring my own things... :)
Continue please!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

(Part II below!)

Isabella was in a state of bliss. Her whole body was warm, and she sat in a state of deep satisfaction. She had never gotten this body and mental high from any workout, meditation, or spa treatment. It felt liberating to be restricted; all of the worries that plagued her throughout the day melted away. Isabella could only think in the now, reveling in her elation.

As Ricardo untied the ropes binding her body, starting from the rope harness around her chest and moving down to her ankles, she felt goosebumps. She wiggled her arms and furled and unfurled her fingers, itching to move them around again. When her ankles were untied she stood up and stretched a bit. Beads of sweat were drying on her arms and on her pantyhose; struggling all tied up was more of a workout than she expected!

Ricardo gingerly peeled the duct tape off of Isabella’s mouth. Isabella spit out the soaked cloth into Ricardo’s hands and licked around her lips. Ricardo handed Isabella a bottle of mineral water.
“Here you go Ms. Bianchi, I imagine your mouth is quite dry.”
Isabella took a big gulp of water and swished it around her mouth before swallowing. She opened and closed her mouth and stretched her jaws now that her gag was out.

Ricardo put the black box on the bed and faced Isabella. “I hope you are looking forward to the rest of your stay, Ms. Bianchi. We have a few more appointments lined up for you: stops at the nail parlor, the sauna, the massage parlor, and the meditation room. We will provide the utmost service for you.”

“That all sounds marvelous! With more of this I hope.” Isabella pointed to the rope marks around her wrists.

Ricardo smirked a bit. “But of course. Now...” he said as he opened the box and pulled an item out, “We’ll need to get you ready for the nail parlor. Please put this on.” He handed her a red ball-gag with a black leather strap.

Isabella held the ball-gag in her hands and stared at it curiously. She had always laughed off BDSM paraphernalia and depictions of it in movies, like Fifty Shades of Grey, but the ball-gag was alluring to her. She loved the sensation of being silenced by tape, and she was enticed by the thought of having something naughty in her mouth and looking like one of those kink girls. She held the gag up to her mouth and put the ball in. It filled her mouth and exposed her teeth, and she was unable to curl her lips over them. She tied the strap in the back and secured the gag tight. A chill went down her spine.

“Very good, now, would you please also remove your shoes and pantyhose?” Ricardo asked. Isabella did so, neatly folding the pantyhose and placing them on the bed, and placing the shoes at the base of the bed. “Thank you, Ms. Bianchi. You can wear these as we go to our next destination” Ricardo removed a pair of black fuzzy slippers from the box and placed them on the floor, where Isabella slipped her feet into them. She was ready to have her feet pampered, as she hadn’t gotten a proper pedicure in over six months.

Ricardo instructed Isabella to turn around and place her hands behind her back. Isabella bit her lip and followed, and Ricardo pulled out a pair of black leather handcuffs with a leash attached to them. “You can wear these too, miss.” He placed the handcuffs on Isabella’s wrists, and gently tugged at the leash. “To our next appointment.”

Ricardo walked toward the door and walked Isabella with her. As they exited the room and walked down the hall, Isabella felt aroused by being led and pulled along. All day long at work and home she had to make decisions and worry about others and now, now she couldn’t even walk on her own! Ricardo stopped at a door and pulled out a key card to unlock it, and held the door open for Isabella to walk in front of him. He entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Inside there was a female nail technician with a blond pixie cut, wearing a sleeveless black latex dress that came down right above the knees. In the middle of the room was a chair with leather straps attached to it—two on each of the front chair legs, one on the seat, one on the back of the chair, and two on each armrest. Ricardo removed the cuffs holding Isabella’s wrists, and without any prompt, Isabella plopped herself onto the chair. Ricardo said, “I see you’re getting the hang of this place! Enjoy your appointment, Ms. Bianchi.” He turned around and exited the room.

The blonde stood up and walked over to Isabella. “Hi there, I’m Kyra. I’ll be strapping you in all snug and tight and giving you a mani-pedi. Dealers choice on the colors—I supposed you can’t speak up about it!” Kyra grinned, tapping the ball-gag with her fingers.
Isabella smiled through the gag and said, “Nmph worrmphs”.

Kyra giggled. “Don’t worry, I’ll choose something very becoming on you.” She knelt down and strapped Isabella’s legs to the chair. The chair was tall such that Isabella’s feet dangled off the floor, though Kyra remedied this by putting a soft wooden block under each of her arches, her toes perched over the block. Krya then strapped Isabella to the seat of the chair, as if buckling a seatbelt, and then strapped her chest to the back of the chair. She finished by strapping each of her arms to the chair, and she ran her hand from Isabella’s torso down to her inner thighs. “I’m gonna glam you up, you cutie!”

Isabella was eager to have her nails painted, and being strapped down to the chair turned her on. Kyra assembled a tray with brushes, cotton balls, nail polish, and the like and sat on the ground to begin on Isabella’s feet. Isabella appreciated not having to worry about awkward small talk; she couldn’t make conversation even if she wanted to! Kyra painted Isabella’s toenails while telling her about how she started working there, her own interests in getting tied up, and her various boyfriends and girlfriends. Isabella began to drool from the ball-gag, and Kyra noticed the dribble getting on her blouse and chest. Kyra took a cloth and dabbed the dribble off. “Here you go, miss messy!” Isabella blushed, and attempted to say “Thank you” through her gag. Kyra moved onto Isabella’s fingernails, and as Kyra painted and gabbed, Isabella stared at herself in the full-body mirror in front of her.

Kyra finished painting her fingernails and stood up, taking the tray. “Well, we are done here. Your nails look fabulous, as do you! I’ll leave you here to enjoy yourself as your nails dry.” Kyra left the room, and Isabella examined herself in the mirror as she wiggled around. She was delighted by the sight of her strapped and ball-gagged body. Isabella pondered about what her past boyfriends would think, seeing her all bound and gagged. Some of the ones who had called her prudish would certainly appreciate this adventurousness!

After some time, Isabella heard a knock on the door, and then saw Ricardo come in with yet another black box. “I hope you enjoyed your nail appointment, Ms. Bianchi. Now, we will go to the sauna. But first, I will release you and kindly ask you to remove your clothes…”
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good continuation, lots of nice detail. I must admit, this spa is very professional. :)
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice story!!!! I need to go to a spa like this one!!!
At leats, i need this chair and a helpfull neighbor... :D :D :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’ll be a keen visitor! Thanks for aiding my dreams tonight!
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I’ll be a keen visitor! Thanks for aiding my dreams tonight!
Gladly :lol: i hope the rest of the story does too, I’ll be adding more parts
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

GagHerRealGood wrote: 3 years ago
Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I’ll be a keen visitor! Thanks for aiding my dreams tonight!
Gladly :lol: i hope the rest of the story does too, I’ll be adding more parts
And I certainly look forward to them :D :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A wonderful Spa :)
FreddieL
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FreddieL »

It is nice.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
ateteet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ateteet »

I adore the idea of this kind of spa. I hope I'll see something like that in rl in my lifetime :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic