The Symbiote (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagman

The Symbiote (M/m)

Post by Gagman »

Just a quick warning: this story is very sci-fi oriented, and features some very sexual scenes. Be advised.

My name is Jeremy Smith. I'm a journalist in the city of Megatropolis, the most advanced city in the world. But there is a problem in my city. A series of blackouts has been occuring recently, causing serious damage and chaos for the people. My editor assigned me the task of investigating the problem, and I am closing in on the solution. After some painstaking research, I have discovered that massive energy drains have been occurring at the old Dominion Manor just outside of town. And I'm on my way there now to find the cause.

I pull up to the old manor, and get out of the car. It looks totally abandoned. Im not even sure its connected to the power grid. But I came all this way, I should at least check it out. I walk around the property, but see nothing. I start to walk back to the car, when I see a small sliver of light coming from a basement window. I peek through, and am astonished. Its a science lab, filled with shiny metal tables and instruments. Very modern.

"Oh my MMPH!"

I'm grabbed by two powerful arms, a rubber gloved hand clamping over my mouth.

"Foolish trespasser! You belong to me now!" an unknown voice says. An odd smelling cloth is pressed over my nose, and I quickly pass out.

"Mmm.."

I start to wake up. I look up and see lights passing over my head. Im moving! I try to move, but I cant. I look down at my body. I'm naked! And I'm strapped down to what appears to be a gurney or exam table! I look up at the person pushing the table. A stranger, very large, and wearing a lab coat and glove.

"Mm-mmph! Mm? MMPH!" I try to talk to him, but I cant open my mouth. I feel something over my lower face. He taped my mouth shut! I struggle for a while, but its no use. I'm totally bound and gagged. Finally, he pushes the table through a set of double doors. We're now in the lab I saw through the window. The man stops pushing me, the inclines the table so that I'm almost upright.

"Master, I have the intruder. I believe he might be a perfect specimen," he says.

"Very good, doctor. Let me take a look," a voice says.

"MMPH?!"

A man comes around a corner, and Im shocked. He is very tall and extremely muscular. And his skin is a shining, metallic, silver! Ive never seen anything like it! He reminded me of the Silver Surfer from those arcane old comic books. And to top it off... he was naked.

Wow. He is beautiful! Without thinking I start to get hard, and as I'm also naked, its very obvious. The silver man smiles at me.

"Well, its nice to meet you too! It think you're right doctor. He might just be a perfect subject. Let me examine him," he said.

He walks up to me, and places his hands on my chest. They're warm, and I get chills as he touches me. He examines my body throroughly, running his hands all across me. He concludes by placing a hand on my hard manhood. He squeezes lightly.

"Mmmmpphh..."

He smiles, then releases me.

"I dont want you to worry, my friend," he says, "you're in no danger. Im going to remove your restraints and gag in a moment, but first I want you to hear me out. There is something we need your help with. Will you hear us out?"

I hesitate a moment, then nod.

"Excellent. Well first of all, I'm not human. I'm from another world. I crashed here, and my friend, the doctor has been hiding me," he explains.

"Mmph?"

"Thats right. I left my planet because my people are dying of a disease. I seek a cure. And I think you might be the key to finding one. Will you help me?"

He reaches over, and ungags me, peeling the tape from my mouth gently.

"Yes, I'll help you. I'll do whatever you need," I say.

"Wonderful. Thank you. Doctor, release his restraints, and ready my pod," he says, smiling.

The doctor releases my restraints, and I step down from the table. He the pulls a switch, and a platform lowers from the ceiling. On it is what looks like a small, silver, sarcophagus. The silver man steps forward.

"What do you need from me?" I ask.

"A sample of your DNA. To see if its compatible with mine. Dont worry, its quite safe. And I think you're going to enjoy it. As long as you're not claustrophobic," he says.

"Not at all. In fact, last year, while investigating a case, I was kidnapped by the perp. He kept me bound and gagged for a week in a closet. Then afterward he wrapped me in tape and stuffed me in a car trunk. Thats how the cops found me. If I can handle that, I think I can handle this," I say, winking.

"You sound like you enjoyed that," he said, smirking.

"It wasnt my worst week ever," I reply, remembering how helpless I felt then, my cock stiffening again.

"Well then you should like this. Its actually similar. Just relax and trust me, ok?" he asked softly.

I nod, and he steps forward. He wraps his big arms around me, leans down and kisses me. I moan as his lips press against mine. I kiss him back passionately. I feel his tongue in my mouth. My cock rubs against his hard dick. Im in heaven!

"Mmmmm!" I moan.

I try to pull away to catch my breath, but he grabs my head, holding onto the kiss. I open my eyes, and I am stunned. The handsome man is gone. In his place is a swirling mass of silver goo! I try to scream, but the goo fills my mouth and solidifies. Then it rapidly spreads over my whole body. It goes over my mouth and seals it, completely gagging me. My arms are covered, and I lose control of them. They are crossed over my torso, which is also encased. It moves down my lower body, including my still hard cock. I cant help but notice how good it feels. My legs are finally encased. I look at my reflection in a nearby monitor. My body is totally encased, with only my nose and eyes exposed. The doctor approaches me.

"This next part will be uncomfortable, but I think you enjoy it," he says.

I feel the goo covering my ass start to swirl, and solidify. I realize whats about to happen. The now solid bulge starts to slide into me. I panic at first, but then realize how good it feels. I moan silently in pleasure.

The pod on the platform suddenly opens. The doctor scoops up my silver body and lays me inside.

"Have fun," he says, smiling, before closing the lid, sealing me in darkness.

Suddenly, the goo starts to swirl and vibrate. A massive wave a of pleasure sweeps through me. Greater than any I have ever felt before. The vibrations on my cock and inside me, drive me insane. I feel a huge orgasm building in me. The biggest I have ever had. As this time, the pod holding me starts to shake. A bright white light fills the tiny coffin, right as I explode in ecstasy.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!!!"

The light fades, leaving me in darkness once again. I lay there, panting and trembling in my silver alien cocoon. Suddenly, the pod is opened again. The doctor smiles down at me. He scoops me up and stands me on the floor again.

The silver slime starts to shift again, and begins to remove itself from my body, leaving me naked and shaking, but free. I look up and see the slime start to take a solid form. But as I watch, I see that its not taking the form of the silver man...

"Gasp!"

Standing in front of me is a perfect duplicate of myself, identical in every way but with a sinister smile.

"Thanks," the doppelganger says.

"Wh-what is this?" I ask, confused. "I thought you needed my DNA to make a cure."

"What can I say, I lied."

"What?"

"Im actually a hostile invader. Its what my species does. We take the form of a member of a species and replace them. We then sabotage their planets defenses in preparation for a full invasion. Thank you for your assistance Jeremy."

"No, you cant!" I say, terrified. "You cant do this! Ill stop you! Ill stop y-MMPH!"

The doctor clamps his big gloved hand over my mouth, pinning my arms to my side with his other arm.

"Thank you doctor," the alien says, starting to dress himself in my clothes.

"Youre welcome master," he replies.

"Youve done very well. And you deserve a great reward. I will place you in my service when my people conquer this world. In the meantime though, how would you like to keep our young friend here for yourself? Nobody will know hes gone."

My eyes go wide. The doctor leans down and looks into my eyes. He stares for a moment, before smiling hungrily.

"Thank you master," he says. "Ill take good care of him"

"Oh, Im sure you will," the alien replies.

ONE HOUR LATER

"There," the doctor says, holding an empty roll of duct tape in his hand. "Nice and secure."

He looks down at me.

I lay on a big king sized four post bed. Im still naked, and I am bound spreadeagle to the corner posts with black silk scarves. I cannot talk or scream because I have been gagged very tightly. A worn pair of underwear is stuffed in my mouth. They taste of sweat, and crotch, and are disgusting. Wide silver duct tape has been wrapped tightly around my mouth, sealing my lips. On top of that, several more silk scaves have been tied over my mouth and one more over my nose. I stare up at him helplessly.

"I have to help my master prepare. When Im done..."

He runs a gloved hand over my body, coming to a rest on my cock, which is fully erect.

"Mmmmpphh..."

"Ohh, we are gonna have fun."

THE END
Last edited by Gagman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Very entertaining and erotic. I loved it. Wish I could experience this.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Quite a creative premise. It's nice that we can get out-there stories like this, they really feel like a fresh breath of air. I particularly enjoyed how hot yet tense the pod scene was.

Kudos.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow! You really had me going. Very erotic. Reminds me of "V," but even better. The twist at the end was both frightening and arousing.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

[mention]LatexLover[/mention] , [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] , [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it.😁 (Btw, love your profile pic [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] !)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How cool! It's awesome to get sci-fi and fantasy TUGS on here, and this was pretty cool! Love the twist!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I'm not much into M/M stories but this one caught my attention from the first moment.
Love the way he is tied up at the end!!!
Wish i could be him... :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Definitely enjoyed that, thank you!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] , [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] , [mention]scarfgagged[/mention]

Glad you all enjoyed it. I thought a sci fi story would be something a little different. And I thought it would be fun to leave the protaganist in a... precarious situation. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic