Just A Dream (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just A Dream (F/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

As always, the more feedback I get, the quicker I write (: I will be gone for a little bit but expect more when I return(;

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I came home late from work on a Tuesday afternoon. It was a sunny day, but also a hot day. The temperature was up in the 90s. I sighed as I jingles my keys to my apartment. It had been a rough day. The office was hectic; the printer didn’t work; and my boss had yelled at me for something I was completely unaware of.

I pressed my body against the door, letting my dead weight push it open. I was wearing a tight black skirt, white vans with white no show socks, a grayish-blue top with the sleeves rolled up to my forearms, with my long blonde-brunette hair in a pony tail. On any normal day, I would have detected that something was different in my apartment, but I was hot, sweaty and discouraged.

I closed the door behind me, failing to notice the window next to the door had been pried open. I set my briefcase down on the couch and walked slowly to the kitchen.

As I opened the fridge, a black-clad figure slipped behind me. Noticing movement out of the corner of my eye, I turned my body, but was instead roughly pushed against the fridge. “What the f-mmmmph!”

A gloved hand roughly covered my mouth while my arms were painfully twisted behind me. “Mmmlhhgggg!” I moan in pain. “Shhhh. I’m not here to hurt you. I just want to ask you some questions.” A low soothing female voice whispers close to my left ear. “If you are good, I will go quietly. Nod your head if you’re going to cooperate.”

I slowly nod my head, unsure if I meant it or not, but not wanting to be hurt in the process. “Good.” The voice whispered. “Now, walk slowly to bedroom.”

My white vans squeak against my clean kitchen floor as I’m half shoved-half force walked toward my back bedroom. As she walks behind me, I’m able to look down and catch a glimpse of her feet and legs. She’s wearing black combat boots and black yoga pants. *hardly the outfit of a killer* I think hopefully to myself.

As we enter the bedroom, I’m greeted by the a complete mess. My normally spotless bedroom is completely trashed. Drawers have been dumped out and my closet has been searched. “Mmmmph?!” I moan through the now sweaty hand gag. “No questions for you. Do as I say..” the oddly familiar voice states.

She’s slightly shorter than my 5’6”ish frame but just as athletic as I can feel her strength. My mind wanders as to who the voice reminds me of just as I’m shoved face down into my bed. A hand grabs my hair and forces my face deep into one of my many white pillows. “mmm!” I try to protest, to no avail.

I feel her knee in my lower back as she pulls my wrists behind me. I hear the sound of tape being pulled off the roll and soon feel it being wrapped tightly around my wrists. *what does she want?* I think to myself. I feel my sweaty white vans being pulled off my feet, followed by my socks. *what the hell..*

My head is pulled forcefully up from the pillow, but before I can question, both of my socks are forcefully shoved deep in my mouth. “Mmmmph!!” I protest as my face is shoved back in the pillow. “Don’t move, Chelsey...” her voice speaks again. I feel her knee lift from my back and her boots softly walk out of the room.

As my mouth is filled with the taste of my own feet and feet sweat, I test the tape on my wrists. *she wrapped it tight* I think in dismay. I hear her boot-clad feet walk back in the room. I’m pulled roughly up into the sitting position. I finally get a look at my captor.

She’s about 5’4” wearing black combat boots, yoga pants, a black long sleeve tight shirt, black leather gloves, and a black ski mask. I immediately notice her blond, shoulder length hair peaking from under her mask and her bright blue eyes look darkly at me.

Her finger presses the drool-covered socks back into my mouth as she speaks. “I bet you’re wandering who I am, why I’m here, what I want and if I’m going to hurt you...” I stare back, resisting the urge to nod. “Well...” she slowly pulls off her mask. “I’m...”
Last edited by chelseykittyc@t 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome Good Excellent Start!! Very Nice detail about what the characters were wearing. And Nice how you drew your audience in to your story. And nice cliffhanger for end of chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I really liked the start. Already wondering what's going to happen next. And I like your signature too!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Love the start!!! Keep going!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

Nice story so far! Seeing the white vans in your profil picture helps to invision the story even more. Thank you for your hard work.
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I agree: a lovely start. Good Details, too.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Looking forward to the continuation! :D
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, plenty of action in the first chapter, look forward to more. :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] Hey there.
Nice to see you writing.
Don't forget to gender tag your story.

Thanks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks for all of your reviews! Criticism is welcome as well as suggestions. :) sometimes I know where it is going, but sometimes I just like to make you wait. . .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My big brown eyes stare in anticipation as her hand lightly pulls the mask off of her face. I draw a breath in with shock. “Hello again...” she says as an evil smile crosses her thin lips.

It was Hannah, my ex-girlfriend from college. I had met her through a mutual friend, and after a few times hanging out, we were having regularly scheduled makeout sessions in the closet at my friends house or my dorm room in between classes. She was exciting, dangerous and beautiful...but very crazy. We had a falling out after two semesters of seeing each other, and I had graduated and moved on. Apparently, she had not.

“Surprised?” She glared as her evil smile turns to a scowl. “After you left me, I expected you to at least return the necklace I got you, but no. You just had to block my texts and my calls and disappear.” She leans in close to my ear. I can feel her tongue and hot breath on it. “But I found you..”

I start to squirm and struggle frantically. “Mmmmphhh mmm mmmmmmphhh!!” I try pushing the sweaty socks out of my mouth with my tongue.

“Nah-uh” she says as she pushes them back into my bulging cheeks. She hand gags me while using her other hand to tear off a long piece of tape with her teeth.

I glare at her as she smooths out strip after strip off tape over my lips. “Mmmmmmmph!!” My loud protests are now kept to a low moan.

“So...you’re going to tell me where my necklace is...or else..” she says menacingly as she roughly pulls my ankles together and taped them tightly side by side. She pulls me to my feet. “Now hop upstairs where we can have some time to talk...” she says with a dark tone.

I protest into my sock gag, but she just half pushes half drags me upstairs. When we arrive at the top, I see that she already has a table and chair laid out with. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great part!!! continue please!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

And now, the real fun begins.............. :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Awesome and Nice 2nd Chapter. I wonder what is in store. For your character in next chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very cool story so far! Please continue!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 3 years ago Very cool story so far! Please continue!
Indeed :)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Your comments and messages have been encouraging. I apologize for the delayed updates, but I have been incredibly busy. Anywho, here you go (:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

She roughly pulls me onto the table and starts untying and retying me spread eagle. It wasn’t a large table but it was large enough for me to be somewhat tightly spread out. The table sat in the middle of an empty room, filled only with boxes or decorations or forgotten shoes and clothes. A single chair sits at the foot of the table.

“No Chels...where is my necklace?” She says as she saunters around the table.

“Mmmmph mmmyyyy mmmmm mmmmm!!” I scream into my gag. I would gladly tell her where I put it, but the socks and tape stopped me and she was making no move toward removing my gag.

I frustratingly sigh. The taste of my foot sweat has left my mouth salty and dry. I could only imagine what she had for me next.

“Not going to tell me? Figures..you always did like things the hard way...” she smiled evilly as she stops circling me at my feet.

“Do you remember when you would get mad at me for tickling you?” She raises an eyebrow at me. “I remember you specifically hated me tickling your feet...”

I start to struggle wildly as I see where this is going. “Mmmmphhh mmooooo mmmmmmm!!” I scream into my gag.

“Awww chels...if you just told me where it was, I wouldn’t have to torture you...” she sits in between my legs, her back to me and crosses her boot clad ankles. She removes her gloves slowly revealing her hot pink nails...

My brown eyes get wide with fear as my mind begins to race.

She slowly lets a single nail drag across my soft, moist sole. . .
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I felt that, the torture has just started, how much will you be able to take ?
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Ah, yes. Another wonderful entry, building up some warmly welcomed tension and world building. I'm digging it, can't wait for the next part!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Short but sweet!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ahhh Tickle Torture Gotta Love it!!! Awesome and Nice Chapter
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Very interesting story! I'd like to see this unfold ;)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great job so far! Keep going...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great job so far! Keep going...
Absolutely :)
tickletorch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickletorch »

Damn LOVE the tickle torture! Love the anticipation. Love girls who love to tickle! :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely story so.far Chelsea
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic