Just A Dream (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Great story very sexy and exciting
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

love it very sexy and exciting
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Back at it again (:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I feel my whole body tingle as she drags her nail down my long arch. My mind starts to race as I start to twist my wrists, hoping for the ropes to loosen.

“Last chance to tell me where it is?” She smiles evilly. She bites her lower lip and cocks her head sideways. “Fineeee... I’ll just have to make you talk...”

My brown eyes get wide as she kneels at the foot of the table. Flashbacks to when we were together go through my mind. I knew she was crazy but this?

She pulls out a comb and wastes no time brushing my feet roughly. “Mmmmmphhahaah mmmphhaha mmmmmmmaaahh!!!” I half laugh half scream into my gag. The soggy socks muffle any chance I have of alerting help. “Mmmphhhbheaseee mmmmmphnnooooo mmmmhaha!!!” I beg, but she just smiles wider and continues her assault.

After twenty minutes, I begin to feel like I can’t breathe. My face is red and sweat trickles down my body. She finally stops and stands. I hear her boots tap on the floor as she walks over to me. “I just want my necklace chels! Why won’t you just tell me so I can let you go?” She smiles knowing full well the she has gagged me incredibly tight.

I glare at her as I start to control my breathing. Even in this current predicament, there was always something about the way she moved. It pulled you to her like a fly to a spiders web. The way she moved and those eyes could catch anybody up in her snare. Maybe I was being irrational or maybe I just wanted to feel better about myself for getting into this situation.

“Hmmmm I think it’s time for something else..” she smiles and kisses my gagged lips. “Mmmm... I missed those lips. . .”
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

Great story! Keep up the great work!
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Great New Chapter and can't wait to see. And what else is in store for your character
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I love the story. Men. Hanna is evil, i wonder what she's gonna do next :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic