Jack’s changing friendship (chapter 22 added 15-1-21)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 11 - an ache in time

Lying on the bed completely mummified in tape. I’m totally spent and exhausted. My dick is in agony, the vibrating sleeve has been going full stop for some time now. I’ve cum four times In the thirty minutes Will had been in the shower. I would give anything to have it off, but it wasn’t going to be turned off. This was a punishment for losing a bet for the second time in a few weeks I had lost a bet and come out of it second best.

Will had shown a devilish streak I didn’t know he had. In the fourteen years we had been friends he had never shown a need to control me. He’d always been pretty protective of me though. He would often allow his mates to toy with me but would always put his mates back in there box if the went to far with me. I sort of enjoyed it at times having them jest with me knowing I had Will to back me up if I needed it.

Will game through door, causing me to use the last of the energy I had to struggle and grunt in the hopes that he would turn the sleeve off. His response was a chuckle “still got som energy in you better leave you like that then”

“Mmph uunggh mmph” I pleaded and whined.

Will was not going to let me off I knew it deep down but hoped there was even a slight chance he’d turn that infernal thing off.

“I’m not turning that off till your balls ache. I’m going to drain them till they run dry” the ominous sound in his voice caused all hope to drain from my mind. I was well and truly fucked.

Will settled beside me and ran his hands over my heavily taped body. He spent a lot of time playing with my aching shaft. It felt like every flick of his wrist over my tape covered penis caused another spurt of cum to dribble out. The jizz and sweat under all those layers was churning together making a sperm soup. Will kept his snuggling and teasing going for some time, at least another thirty mins.

I’d now been trapped in the tape cocoon for close to two hours. That infernal sleeve was still torturing me. I’d blown or trickled our eleven loads. My almost empty balls had started to ache.

Will was delighting in my plight, the torture had sapped all my energy if the intense buzzing was more relaxing I’d have fallen asleep. As tired as I was my eyes wouldn’t close. The hunky jock would occasionally hold a sock over my nose and force me to breath in his cheesy feet smell.

He finally got bored or perhaps sleepy himself and the sleeve was turned off. I felt the tape covering my head being removed, with so much tape applied it took a good fifteen minutes.

The alpha held his hand out and beckoned me to spit the putrid sock out. I didn’t need to be asked twice and spat the wretched tasting sock out gleefully. “Thank you sir”

“Don’t thank me yet, it’s almost time to sleep and your staying wrapped up. I don’t want you to make a fuss so your going to try out the new muzzle”

Wills new muzzle

“But Wi”.... I was cut off by a massive hand pressed against my mouth.

“I said no fussing. Just lie there quietly or I’ll stuff that sock back in before the muzzle” He hissed at me.

The grumpy jock grabbed the muzzle out of the bag and began fitting it over my head. He put the inbuilt ball gag in between my lips. I fought it slightly not really wanting to spend the night gagged again.

The smell of the leather was the first thing I noticed. It was engrossing, I was enjoying the sweet mild smell of new leather. The scent had an instant effect it calmed me, I suddenly felt submissive. I was shocked that a simple item of gear had been able to make me feel this way.

Will pulled the straps around my head and buckled them tightly. Given I’d barely protested or fought Will I was a little shocked when he proceeded to padlock the buckles to prevent me removing it. The fact that I was mummified and totally unable to get out anyway made the padlocks even more overkill.

I was surprised at how effectively it muffled my sounds, which was especially noticeable when Will once again held one of his putrid socks against my nose. The stench eliciting several tired grunts into the muzzle. I was so exhausted from my milking I barely put up and fight.

Will noticed my lack of enthusiasm and turned the sleeve back on, which definitely got the desired result. My sensitive cock and aching balls caused my tired body to roar back to life. I bucked and kicked trying to get the sleeve off. But my cock defied me and once again the blood rushed back down to my rapidly growing but highly sensitive penis. I began to moan put not in delight these were agonising.

Will once again placed the putrid sock over my nose. This time I thrashed and kicked with much more vigour. it was more about the vibrations then the smell. I was to focused on that to even notice just how bad the sock smelled. The muffled cries getting louder and more frantic as time went on. Will soon tired of tormenting me.

“Ssshhh, the sleeve is staying in all night. Now go to sleep” Will said whilst getting himself comfy.

He nestled near me but didn’t snuggle like he had been doing, he soon dozed off. As exhausted as I was the buzzing on my super sensitive cock made falling asleep close to impossible. I fidgeted and moved around trying to free my cock. The ache was unbearable, I was fighting a losing battle though.

I did eventually manage to get some sleep purely out of exhaustion but it was broken and light. When morning arrived I hadn’t really slept more than a couple of hours. The sleeve had probably brought on another dozen orgasms all of them dry.

Will rolled over and patted the bulge of tape. The agony of the area was extreme and elicited several screams. Will quickly turned the sleeve off and held me closely. He unlocked the padlocks on the muzzle and then in buckled the straps, before finally removing the muzzle.

Will held on to my cocooned body as we casually talked about the experience. After several minutes of conversation Will got up and grabbed some scissors. Finally I was being released. After so many hours trapped in there I was eager to be freed. As Will cut the tape away the sweaty funky smell coming from within began to escape.

Both of us crinkled our noses and had a mild look of disgust on our faces. I was so well mummified it took will quite a while to cut it off. Having been trapped for so long my body was quite sore and stiff. Will’s last act was to remove the socks from my hands. They were soaked through. Once finally freed I stretched my tired stiff body. The feeling of movement was something I never thought I’d appreciate so much.

“You look like shit” Will blurted with a laugh.

“I’m still very tired sir, I didn’t really sleep much”

“We don’t have to leave for the footy for a few hours stay in bed and sleep some more. I’ll wake you later on”

I didn’t need to be asked twice and nestled back into the bed. Will tucked next in and kissed me on the forehead.

“Sweet dreams boi”

It was a few hours later when Will came in to wake me. I’d been sleeping so soundly he had to shake me to wake me up. As I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light, I was greeted with Will’s booming smile.

“Hope in the shower sleepyhead we leave in half an hour. I groggily hoped up. My balls still ached and I clumsily walked to the shower like one of those bow legged cowboys.

The warmth of the shower worked wonders for my weary body. I just stood there for several minutes letting the water run down my body, before cleaning myself up.

When I got out of the shower Will was waiting for me. He had grabbed out some clothes for me to wear. One of my new jockstraps, new trackers and socks. I scrambled to get dressed until I noticed the cocky jock smirking at me.

He had a pile of rope beside him and had the contents of the duffel bag dumped on the bed. When Will noticed I was looking quizzically at him he lunged at me and wrestled me to the ground.

The heavy brute sat on me and squished the air out of me. I puffed and panted under his weight.

“I thought i was coming to the footy with you?” I breathlessly asked.

“You are coming to the footy, but I never said you wouldn’t be tied up”.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Poor Jack!! I wouldn't have been able to sleep much either if I was in his place. I also loved the sock play :D :D

And I had a feeling Jack would be headed to the game while tied up for the others to see. But hearing that Will has always been protective of Jack is nice to hear. Hopefully he'll keep the others in line. Although what "going too far" was when Jack was just Will's friend, and what it would like like now ;) ;) ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Brilliant chapter, throughout. Loved what Jack had to endure..... Too good! But now even more promising being tied up and being humiliated in front of Will's buddies. Ummm T-O-P! :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] that was a hot chapter . Made me so horny . That penis sheath was so sadistic .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yessss looks like team mascot is coming! :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

:cry:
socjuc wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Socksbound[/mention] Brilliant chapter, throughout. Loved what Jack had to endure..... Too good! But now even more promising being tied up and being humiliated in front of Will's buddies. Ummm T-O-P! :lol:
GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Yessss looks like team mascot is coming! :twisted:
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Poor Jack!! I wouldn't have been able to sleep much either if I was in his place. I also loved the sock play :D :D

And I had a feeling Jack would be headed to the game while tied up for the others to see. But hearing that Will has always been protective of Jack is nice to hear. Hopefully he'll keep the others in line. Although what "going too far" was when Jack was just Will's friend, and what it would like like now ;) ;) ;)
Look at you guys all excited for Jack to endure hard treatments from Will’s mates. :twisted: I’m sure the upcoming chapters won’t disappoint 8-)

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago :cry:
socjuc wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound Brilliant chapter, throughout. Loved what Jack had to endure..... Too good! But now even more promising being tied up and being humiliated in front of Will's buddies. Ummm T-O-P! :lol:
GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Yessss looks like team mascot is coming! :twisted:
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Poor Jack!! I wouldn't have been able to sleep much either if I was in his place. I also loved the sock play :D :D

Look at you guys all excited for Jack to endure hard treatments from Will’s mates. :twisted: I’m sure the upcoming chapters won’t disappoint 8-)
I'll be honest, I was torn on whether I wanted to see it. I'm excited to see what's in store, and hopefully Will is still there to keep them in line :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 12 - The football match

Will had decided I needed to be tied up at the footy. Did that mean he was going to expose me in public? I was terrified of the thought.

Will grabbed the rope and began lashing my wrists to my ankles. Round and round several times then cinched locking my left wrist to my left ankle then repeating on my right side. I was bulled into a sitting position with my knees near my chest.

Another length of rope was wrapped around my body trapping my knees forcing them tightly to my body. I now looked like a ball with a head. To ensure my silence Will grabbed the muzzle. Before it was put on will walked over to the hamper, he fished around looking for something. When he located his prize he turned back round.

I began to protest”no Will not th.. uunggh mmmpgfth”.

Will had grabbed on of his crusty athletic jockstraps. It appeared to be piss stained, sweaty and dirty. It definitely tasted that way. It was funky and had clearly been warn several times without being washed. I coughed and spluttered into the jock, but Will took no notice. He taped the rancid thing in before the muzzle was strapped on tightly and padlocked to prevent removal.

For added punishment will grabbed a pair of long dirty footy socks he thread one under the muzzle and wrapped it round knotting it so the foot end and specifically the toes were right at my nose. Forcing me to smell his sweaty sock. To finish the look I was blindfolded with the second sock.

I then found out what the duffel bag was for as I was roughly stuffed into it. Will then squeezed in some supplies before zipping it shut.

The bag had held loads of Wills used gear it was musty and dank. The smell filtered through the sock covering my nose. I writhed and gagged as both my nostrils and taste buds were once again assaulted by Wills putrid socks and jocks. I only just fit in the bag so there was little wiggle room to try and get free.

Will carried the bag with me in it effortlessly to his car and dropped me in the trunk. The thud elicited a grunt from me, only for a slap to the head to be administered by Will.

“Shut up you little twerp” Will sneered as he closed the trunk door.

We got to the ground after a short drive. There was no movement for a while. Will must have been checking to make sure the coast was clear. Will opened the trunk and grabbed the bag I was in.

“Don’t make a sound or everyone will no your dirty little secret”.

He carried me over to the change room and dumped the bad on the floor with a thud. The jock opened the bag I panicked thinking he was going to expose metro all the players. I was shocked that there wasn’t a person in sight.

We were extra early so Will could prepare me for the footy match. He grabbed me out and sat my balled up body on the bench. He moved over to a cage at the side of the room. One that houses the balls and gear the team used. I couldn’t see what he was doing due to the blindfold, but he was making quite a racket. The racket stopped and I felt myself being lifted and carried into the cage.

Will placed my on a shelf on my stomach. There was a small window to look out of. It was covered on the outside with bars and tinted so that people couldn’t see in and find me up there.

With the rope he had brought with us he lashed me to the shelf, rope was wrapped around my knees and my elbows to prevent me falling off the shelf. For one last finishing touch he tied one of the rings on the muzzle to the shelf forcing my head to look out the window. I couldn’t move at all once he was done other than to wiggle my fingers and toes.

He stacked a few old musty bags on my back to hide me, and as one final act of domination he found an old jockstrap and wrapped around my head adding extra stench to the putrid sock already wrapped around my face.

“I don’t play for a couple if hours, I suggest keeping quiet or the boys will find you. If I’m not around to save you who knows what they’ll do to a cute little pussy like you” will announced confidently on his way out.

It was a long thirty minutes until the first of the reserves players arrived. I made sure not to make a sound Will wouldn’t be back for another hour and a half when the ‘firsts’ would be playing.

Within minutes the room was buzzing with players, coaches and officials. There were players getting changed, they were loud and boisterous. You could here them slapping one another on the ass when they bent over or Giving wedgies to unsuspecting victims. All in all it sounded like your cliche locker room of jocks. Loads of muscled sweaty bodies just a few meters from me and I was unable to see any of what was happening.

I was just lying on the shelf hoping no one would find me up there. Several people had come in and out of the cage grabbing various things from around me. Every time they did I would tense up hoping they wouldn’t spit my defenceless body.

There was one person who had actually lifted a bag from on top of my body, looking for something. Luckily there was a distraction of a voice calling out, he put the bag down without spotting me. At that moment my heart was totally racing and my body so tense it was stiff. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. I also noticed I had become a little excited, why on earth would that excite me I thought. After that scare the rest of my time waiting for Will to return was uneventful.

I heard a familiar voice close to half time in the reserves match Will had finally returned. He was talking with a few the other players, I couldn’t really make out what he was saying but picked up three words “come round after”. Did that mean he was having friends round.

If I wasn’t so terrified of being found i would have scream and thrashed about. As it was all I did was stew into the my muzzle. Continuing to smell his rotten sock and chewing on the rancid used jockstrap.

The players spent the second half of the match warming up in the rooms waiting for their match to start. When they headed out into the ground Will deliberately did his stretches directly in front of the window I was watching from. Even out on the field he enjoyed toying with me.

During the matching really didn’t take much notice of the game. I couldn’t keep my eyes of Will. I just took in his magnificent physique. His muscled, toned and taut body was exceptional. I spent the whole first quarter trying staring at his thick meaty ass, perfectly clad in his tight footy shorts. The second quarter I admiring his chiseled braid chest. The third quarter was for ogling his arms and legs. Watching the sweat beading on them and and run along the perfectly formed limbs.

The last I didn’t really focus on any area in particular. I was too busy thinking about his sweaty socks and feet and how much I wanted to worship them. It was actually making me quite horny, unfortunately I was so well bound I couldn’t even grind my hips. I just lay there horny and frustrated till the match ended. The siren sounded to signal the end of the match.

When the team returned to the rooms the scent of sweaty jocks filled the room. I took several large breaths to soak it all in. Slowly the hunks left the rooms I could here Will talking with a few other guys, they were making plans for later that evening.

“Come buy after 6 bring whatever you like promise it will be a great night”.

It sounded like Will was having a party tonight. I hoped that he would let me join in and not spend the night tied up in his room. Eventually it was only Will left and he took his chance to grab me. Not before he tormenting me a little. The dastardly jock held his sweaty disgusting socks from the game against my poor helpless nose. If I could have moved I would have thrashed around, being so well bound meant I just had to take it. Even though they were potent I did enjoy the smell a little.

Once he had his fun he worked quickly releasing my trapped body from the shelf, tying me into a ball again. He must have been super confident that no one was going to find us as he took his time stuffing me into the duffel bag.

He confidently strode the the car and stuffed me into the trunk again and set off for home. I could hear him having a conversation he was having on the phone, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. He was up to something, he had become quite a schemer and it kinda turned me in that he was unpredictable.

We arrived at home and Will rushed me into the games room still in the duffel bag. He plonked me down onto the floor and set about getting me out of the bag. Once out he sat me on the floor in front of his sizeable legs and undid all the ropes tying my limbs together.

“A few of the boys are coming round for a good night. You are going to be tonight’s entertainment”.

My eyes bulged out of my head as he said those words. What did he mean entertainment?

He paused for a moment. My eyes began to well up with water.

“This is part of your punishment from the challenge, we are going to have a bit of fun with you. The boys know about some of your fetishes. We are going to test a few out for all of our amusement”.

Once again he paused held my muzzled head in his hand and wiped the tears with his thumbs.

“I haven’t told anyone about them, it was your dad who had told some of his work mates”.

My trickling tears turned to full crying and Will removed the muzzle. I didn’t immediately spit the rotten jockstrap out, eliciting a huge toothy smile from Will.

“Good boy” he said while ruffling my hair.

“I will keep the boys in line and make sure they don’t hurt you. Trust me, I would never let anyone do something horrible to you”.

I did trust Will he had always protected me, and especially since my falling out with my parents. His words calmed me down. Kneeling on the floor looking up at the gorgeous giant I don’t of me, I did feel safe.

Will produced a leather collar and latched it tightly around my neck. He attached a lead to it and made me sit at his feet. While we waited he rifles and patted my hair and whispered comforting words to me. The boys would be here soon. I was so nervous, I wanted to please Will and hoped he would keep me safe. I couldn’t shake the feeling that these guys were going to be trouble.

Knock knock knock, they were here!! Gulp I hope they are gentle.....
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

An amazing continuation!!! The fear of being caught in public like that is so overwhelming and exciting at the same time. And I'm excited to see what Will's friends have in mind, and really glad that Will is there to keep him safe. He probably still is pushing the limits a bit with Jack, but again as scared as Jack is, he trusts Will.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation.....I think the description of Jack's mental thinking while he was in the locker room was great. I am sure Jack was anxious as soon as he felt the jocks grabbing for stuff near him :lol:

But now...it will be very interesting. I wonder if someone will distract Will and the wolves will have full unsupervised reign over Jack? :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 13 - The guests arrive

The door opened and in walked the first of our guests. Liam strode through the door first. Liam was slightly shorter than Will at 195cm he wasn’t as buff either he had a toned swimmers body. Dark brown hair that he had in a man bun and deep brown eyes. Which I would get a closer look at shortly.

Liam

Behind him was Mitch around the same height and build as Liam but had short cropped brown hair and a chiselled jaw that made me go week at the knees.

They were both carrying beer and had a large bag each. Figured they were going to crash as Liam also carried a sleeping bag. After dropping there things on the floor and cracking a beer both studs sat on the couch either side of Will and myself. I kept my eyes low being far to embarrassed to look the two alphas in the eye.

“So this is the little fag” Liam said breaking the silence and ruffling my hair. I sunk a little lower and nestled into Will’s leg feeling very intimidated by it all.

“Will shot him a smile “this is Jack, he’s our little slave for the night, and our entertainment. Where are Nate and Theo?”

Mitch answered “stopped to get beers , and said something about stopping at Max’s to get some supplies”

The boys continued talking about the match, girls and general chit chat not even bothering to include me. I slightly averted my gaze to look up at the studs beside me. Mitch wasn’t paying any attention to me he was drinking and watching the tv.

When I turned my head to face Liam he was starring down intently at me. I dropped my head in a show of submission. He reached down and grabbed my chin, pulling it up and making me look at him.

With an evil grin Liam looked straight through me and asked Will “so what’s the go with this little cocksucker? My dad said his old man caught him jerking off to a video of himself sucking on some guys foot”.

I almost died of embarrassment when he said that. Will was right my dad had been telling people about me. I wanted to cry but held it in. What would these jocks do if I started to cry? Will nonchalantly replied “he lost a bet to me and had to service my feet, he’s fucking amazing at it want to see?”

Liam hesitated slightly i guess caught of guard at Will's frankness “we’d better wait till the boys get here, Theo will be pissed if he misses out on being the first to try that out”.

Will stood up and handed Liam my leash. “Anyone want a beer?” Both boys nodded and Will headed to the kitchen. As soon as Will left the room Liam tugged my leash pulling me up in between his legs. I struggled a little to get away, but he just squeezed his legs together holding me there. He laughed and taunted me by giving me noogies. Finally as a show of dominance he pushed my head into his crotch. “Sniff that you little bitch!” he commanded I just struggled and wriggled under his hand holding my breath not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

Not happy at my lack of submission he pushed my head further in and really clamped his legs tight crushing me between his legs as well as smothering me in his crotch. I flailed around hopelessly. “Sniff It you little fucking twerp” he commanded again, this time in a much more annoyed tone.

I backed down and began to take in his scent. I took two or three large wiffs of his warm musty balls before he let go and pulled me out by the hair. “This is gonna be fun” he smirked and let me settle on the floor beside him. Mitch just laughed and poked me with his size 12 DC's. Will returned with three beers and a soda for me. “Did he behave himself?” Will asked

Both boys chuckled and said yes. Liam gave Will back my leash and I once again positioned myself in between my hunky master’s legs. We watched the tv and the big boys as they referred to themselves drank beer while little Jakey was only allowed soda. That baby talk was really giving me the shits I dare not say anything for fear of being trampled into dust.

Fifteen minutes later a knock at the door alerted me to our next guests. In walked Nate, Theo and a third I guess he was Max.

“Hope you don’t mind when we told Max about the night he wouldn’t let us leave without him. Oh and he’s got some great gear” Nate joked holding up a straight jacket and gas mask whilst winking in my direction.

I nervously gulped and sunk down into Wills legs, getting more and more apprehensive about the situation. Will patted my head reassuringly and whispered “I’ve got you, this will all be a load of fun”.

As the boys grabbed drinks and piled onto the chairs in the lounge I couldn’t help having the ominous feeling that this was not going to be fun!!

My musings were disrupted when the leash was pulled and Will sat me on his lap. There was a distinctive hard rod sticking into my crack. The hunk was really enjoying this. “Everyone this is Jack, Jack this is everyone”

“Jack has kindly agreed to entertain us, for helping him explore his kinks”.

The boys laughed and cheered. I just turned red and kept my eyes on the floor. “Let’s get this party started”.

Mitch and Liam headed straight to the pool table whilst Nate and Max grabbed the PlayStation controllers. Theo and Will tended to me. “Now babe I’m going to need to tie you up and Theo here has offered to help”.

Theo was looking at me with a thirst in his eyes. He was unlike the other jocks in stature. Whilst they were all tall he was barely taller than me, I’d say 173 cm tall. What he lacked in size though he made up for with muscles. He was exceptionally built his legs looked like tree stumps and his arms were not much smaller. He had a broad chest piercing green eyes and ruffled light brown hair.

I had the feeling Theo was really into this, he tried to take charge and tell Will how to tie me up. Will though was having none of that and pushed the smaller Jock out of the way.

My leash was un clipped. Will ordered me to strip of my tracksuit and put in some of the short shorts we bought the other day. I took my time being very nervous about being almost naked in front of the testosterone fuelled boys. Will slapped my ass to get me to hurry up. I yelped in surprise as Theo smiled gleefully at my shocked expression.

I hurriedly stripped down to my jockstrap which was all Will would allow me to wear. Well that or a thong, he had thrown out all my regular underpants after our shopping trip. If I had tried to wear them he’d have given me a wedgie from hell for sure.

When I turned around to grab the shorts Theo playfully caressed my ass cheeks. “Gee that’s a tight little arse you have there boy” he joked bitting his bottom lip and looking at me with a longing and lustful gaze.

Once dressed Will got me to lie on the coffee table and put my hands behind my back. He skilfully bound my wrists together leaving a long length that he would use later on. He tied my elbows tightly together, and used that as an anchor point to make a chest harness which was used to pin my arms to my back and prevent any wiggle room.

The extra length of rope from my wrists was used to tie a crotch rope that ran up my butt cheeks and attached at the front to the chest harness. Any attempt to move caused it to pull on my now throbbing penis. Lastly he tied my ankles together and with the excess rope he pulled me into a tight hogtie.

He got me to test my bonds which caused a few moans of excitement when my wiggling caused the crotch rope to pull. Theo and Will took turns tickling me to make me squirm and pull the crotch rope. The moans and whimpers intermittently escaping through the laughter.
After a few minutes the stopped allowing to gather my breath, all the excitement had caused a pool of precum in my jock.

My torment wasn’t finished as Will gave Theo an opportunity to get some foot service from me. Although Will was supervising intently. Theo didn’t hesitate and the next thing I know the dirty sole of one of his tired old chucks are thrust into my face. “Clean this up nice and good fag” he commanded. I looked apprehensively at Will who nodded and s told me to do as I’m told. I hesitantly stuck out my tongue and began to lick the sole of his shoe.

The. Laughter that came from the room was deafening, I hadn’t realised but all the other boys had stopped what they were doing to watch me degrade myself. The jeers and taunts hurt me, I held my nerve but only just. My lip quivered slightly, Will got down beside me and ran his hand along my shoulders, praising me for what a good job I was doing. This allowed me to focus on my efforts and start to get a bit more into it.

To be honest it wasn’t horrible there was some dirt and grime that at times tasted pretty bad but keeping my mind of the taste was easy whilst my protector was there to encourage me.

It took a good fifteen to twenty minutes to clean both shoes, when Theo decided to take his shoes off and make me worship his socked feet. As he slowly pulled his feet from the shoes the room filled with a musky cheesy smell. All the boys crinkled there noses and punched the short burly jock. Telling him how bad his feet were. Me on the other hand didn’t say a word, I scrunched my face and tried to get my head away all to no avail as two sweaty fetid smelling feet planted against my face.

Theo curled his toes to pinch my nostrils and deleted as I writhed around either for air or from the foul stench from his socked feet. The action had definitely peaked the interest of Max and Nate who were now on the couch watching me struggle for air. The two now took turns tickling my feet and sides while Theo kept kiss feet firmly planted on my face.

The torture went on and on, until all the boys Wanted a turn to torture or torment me. Will decided they would play a pool competition. Theo could continue to get my services until a winner was announced then they would all get a turn to torture and torment me.

Given it was barely six thirty I was in for one very long night and these boys were only just getting started.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Love this continuation. Theo seems to be made for this, he didn't waste a minute and knew what to do in terms of tying up, but Will interfered with his wishes... And now Theo's treatment has cemented the interest of at least 2 of the other jocks, I think Jackey boi is going to have a busy and smelly night :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Damn those were 2 extremely hot chapters! Got me very hard! Can't wait to see what these devious jocks have in store for Jack next!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Amazing continuation! Theo really knew what he was doing, I'm wondering who he's practiced on ;) ;) And I feel bad for Jack with what he dad went around saying about him, and while part of me wishes it wasn't really used against, I think it's used to remind us that Will is looking out for him. It's humiliating but it was in the past and now Jack is safe with Will.

But I'm definitely looking forward to see what else they have in store, especially with Max's gear :D :D

Also, how many punishments are we at now?!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Those last two chapters where hot . The jockstrap gag . OMG. I wish I was gagged with a jockstrap . This last chapter was really hot . I feel a little bad for jack . But then I wish I was being punished that that .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Holy shit!
Just read chapter 10 and nearly creamed myself at the colourful descriptions of that putrid Osiris shoe coming back into play.

As you know, I'm a huge fan of mummifications, both in real life and in fiction.
This mummification scene really hit the spot, and I couldn't help but smile at Will's deviousness in getting Jack's sockgag all nice and ready 8-)

I too have a thing for tightly wrapped "plastic worms" as you so eloquently put it.
Especially the silenced and well-muzzled types 8-)

Awesome chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thank you for all your kind comments.
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] i had you in mind with the jockstrap :twisted:
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] good pick up on The subtlety of Will trying time protect Jack
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i knew you had a thing for plastic worms

Chapter 14 - Pizza delivery

After spending so much time with his socked feet in my face, I was pleased when he finally removed them. My relief was short lived as Theo had decided he was getting me to clean his feet. The boyishly good looking jock removed his socks and pushed his toes into my mouth they were salty, and the stench of his feet made me cough and gag. Toying with me a little further he used the toes on his other foot to pinch my nostrils shut and force me to try and breathe around his rotten foot.

I may have kept quite earlier when everyone was there watching, but now it was just the two of us I whined around his feet. Through all the coughing and spluttering I cursed Theo. He removed his foot picked up one of his discarded socks and got right in close to my face “I’ve been torturing my younger brother like this for years unless you want this sock taped in that yap of yours shut the fuck up”.

I frowned at him in a show of defiance, big mistake!! He jammed the putrid cheesy sock in and held it in with his hand. I Pathetically tried to get free mmphing and grunting as I did. Theo took great delight in watching me struggle around, it clearly excited him as I noticed a rather large bulge between his meaty legs.

At one point he noticed the pool of precum that had formed underneath me. When all the boys were distracted he scooped it up with his hand and wiped it over my face.

He pulled the soggy sock out and made my suck on his fingers to clean the precum off. The dastardly jock pushed his fingers deeper and deeper causing my to gag. He just laughed and took a few photos for ‘his archives’ as he told me.

The game behind us was heating up I’m not sure if Will was really trying though, as he would have me all to himself at the end of the night anyway. I really didn’t know what was going on I was to busy being force feed toes.

Theo came up with his next humiliating task for me when he grabbed some gummy bears from the bowl on the table and placed them between each of his toes. To my horror he made me slurp them out and get all the toe jam out at the same time. He took video footage of me taking all eight gummy bears out. By the time I had finished the humiliating ritual a few of the boys had lost and were sitting on the couch eyeing me off.

Will had lost first but wasn’t too worried, Mitch was the second one eliminated and Nate had just joined us. That left Max and Liam battling it out to be the next to torture me.

Both the jocks were quite keen to have a crack at putting me through my paces. The game was intense and both of them had their chances to win. In the end it was Liam who claimed victory. Max was devastated I think he really wanted to have me strapped into his straight jacket and totally defenceless he would get his turn soon enough though.

Liam had other plans he wanted to humiliate me in a different way. I was released from my hog tie and marched outside onto the front porch. Still clad in just the shorts and jock it was a bit chilly.

Nate followed him with a chair and some duct tape. The other boys came out laughing and joking being typical boisterous jocks. Before I was put in the chair Will produced both the prostate massager and the vibrating cock sleeve. With Theo holding me in a headlock and Nate holding my arms I was helpless as both Liam and Will set to work attaching the wretched devices.

I was yelling and making such a fuss Theo had clamped his had over my protesting mouth. My pleading and whining being smothered. Liam held the massager to my face and when Theo removed his hand forced it roughly into my mouth. “Suck it bitch, get it nice and wet!!” Liam hissed before ripping it from my mouth.

My shorts and jock were pulled down and Will inserted the massager, he wasn’t going to let Liam do that. I was tensing and fighting which didn’t help my cause. It only made the insertion hurt more. When it was finally positioned, Will gave my balls a tickle and grope which almost instantly got me hard. The rubber ring was put over my penis and balls and nestled snuggly at the base before the vibrating sleeve was attached.

Liam pulled up my jockstrap but kept the shorts to humiliate me further. I was then placed in the chair and the boys set about taping me to the chair. My arms and legs were taped from wrist to elbow and ankle to knee.

Liam wrapped my chest to the backrest, while Will wrapped my thighs to the seat occasionally giving the bulge in my jock a brush. The whole time Theo kept my whimpers and whines to a minimum with his hand.

Their last step was to gag me, Liam was peeling of his Nike sock when Mitch chimed in “Use these to gag and muzzle the little ducker”. He held up a dirty pair of trunks and a crusty looking jockstrap with an inbuilt athletic cup.

The evil sadistic grins on Liam and Mitch’s faces as well as the hoots and hollers from the rowdy teen jocks watching sealed my fate. “dude that’s seriously fucked up, those things are nasty” Nate said after Mitch had held them near his nose.

Theo stopped clamping his hand over my mouth and used both hands to roughly pry my mouth open. As the wretched balled up trunks were brought close to my face I could smell the foulness. As much as I tried to close my mouth the two strong hands holding them were not ever going to allow it. The filthy balled up underwear were crammed in.

I attempted to use my tongue to hold the stinking trunks out but only succeeded in pressing my tongue against what must have been a shit stain. It caused my eyes to bludge and water. I began to heave and convulsed trying to get the putrid taste from my tongue. Liam was having none of it and continued to push the fabric in.

The massive putrid gag made my cheeks bulge out like a chipmunk. Liam pushed and pushed to pack the trunks in they were way to large. He grabbed the tape and wrapped it several times around my head to seal the rotten thing in.

The laughing and taunting only increased as the crusty well worn jockstrap was tied around my head over my nose. The cup in the jockstrap forcing me breathe in Mitch’s piss, sweat and cum. I began violently shaking my head as the odour invaded my nostrils. I managed to get the cup over my nose to loosen slightly with the shaking. Liam tightened the jockstrap and taped it on for added measure.

Liam’s last act of humiliation for me was to write a note that read ‘the cash is in my jockstrap, feel free to have some fun with me as your tip’ he left it taped to my chest and stuffed some money into the jockstrap.

Liam turned the sleeve on a mild setting and everyone went inside and left me for the pizza man to find. On the way in Will handed his phone to Liam and said he’s all yours but don’t hurt him”. The buzzing in my ass started as did my moans and whimpers.

I didn’t have to wait long for the delivery man to arrive. He looked like a real creep. He had medium length black hair, a long thin face with long thin nose and he was a side talker so had a smirk that was off centre. The creepiest thing was his eyes, they were a piercing black that was cold and unforgiving. He lloke like an Adam Driver doppelganger

He stood there for a moment reading the note the side smirk growing as he got in closer. “what a wonderful present your friends have left me“ with a sinister snake like voice.

I could feel his breath against my neck and felt him slowly tracing his hand down my body. I shuddered as he reached my jock. “What do we have here” he said while pulling the jock down away from my genitals.

He used his spindly fingers to poke and prod my body, I tried to move away from his touch, and screamed for him to stop. He used his cigarette stained fingers to pinch my nostrils. “Your friends aren’t going to save you, maybe I should take you with me”. His voice gave me chills. He licked the side of my cheek I was so repulsed

The creep grabbed hold of the cash and the remote to the sleeve and turned it up, causing a jolt to run through my body. Liam who must have been watching from inside increased the massager vibrations. The two sensations driving me wild, the sleaze began to fondle my dick and balls with his hard calloused hands.

Squeezing them painfully to hear my muffled screams and cries. “come on princess scream for me” he taunted.

He let go of my nostrils and I took a couple of deep breaths riddled with ball scent. As he continued to toy and play my body pinching my nipples and cradling my balls. I heard a commotion from inside it startled the creeper too who squeezed by balls as he jumped. I couldn’t make out what was going on, but I was pretty sure the boys were doing something to Will. Realising we were still alone creeper went back to enjoying his toy.

His enjoyment at squeezing my balls turned to ball bashing. He flicked and hit my balls to a rhythm while I jolted with every hit. The pain sent me through the roof tears flowed from my eyes. I feared he was going to snatch me away. Where was Will? why wasn’t he saving me like he promised. Something was wrong and now I was stuck here with a creep who I was sure gonna kidnap me.

He began singing under his breath as the torture continued. I couldn’t make out the song at first, and still don’t really know it. He was rapping a song by cannibal corpse called ‘disposal of the body’. Once I realised it was a song that is basically a how to of dispose of a dead body, I began to go into meltdown. My panicked screams made his side smirk grow into fill on evenly supervillain. I was truly terrified of this guy. I had almost forgotten about the buzzing of my genitals.

The massager has been going up and down in intensity while this was happening heightening my jolts and jerks to the his touch. My scared reactions getting the sleaze bag more and more excited. My mind began to drift from the nightmare I was in as the pleasure of the vibrations took hold. I was getting close to blowing when the buzzing stopped on my dick. Almost simultaneously it stopped in my ass. I grunted in disappointment but came back to reality when I heard his voice again. The need to get away returned as did the tears and screams of terror.

The sleeve was removed with a yank then I felt the warm wetness of his dirty mouth around my dick. He started sucking my throbbing hard rod like a popsicle melting. It was fast and furious, with his almost rough feeling tongue running along the sensitive mushroom head. If I wasn’t so creeped out as scared of him it may have been a really great blowie.

The commotion inside increased I could here Will yelling and others telling him to calm down. I had almost forgotten they were in there. I was getting close to shooting when the buzzing in my ass went off at the highest intensity. My dick pushed right to the back of his throat with the jolt and the hot oozing semen shot straight down his throat as he gagged and coughed.

The dirty pig spat what was in his mouth onto my face pulled my jockstrap back up and left just as Will finally burst through the door. The creep took of yelling back “best tip ever” as he hightailed out of there.

Will came over to see if to check if I was ok, his top was slightly torn and he was huffing and puffing a bit. My gorgeous protector ripped the jockstrap from my face and tore the tap holding Mitch’s shitty undies which I then duly spat out. My exasperated cries of thank you met with his concerned gaze. “I’m sorry they held me down, Liam went too far I’m so so sorry”. I sniffled and whined as my bottom lip quivered. Will picked the chair up and carried me into the house, as Theo grabbed the pizzas.

When I got in all of the guys came up and apologised for taking it too far.Will came and stood beside me resting his hand on my shoulder. In a harsh grumpy tone he warned them “you guys have pissed me off, I have a right mind to stop this now”....

During his pause my whimpers subsided and I smiled thinking I was to be freed.

“But this little twerp deserves to be punished for failing his challenge”.

My jaw dropped “but Will mph thngh mph mmmpphh” I was cut short by his hand as I tried to protest.

“Ssshhh, don’t interrupt me” he barked

“This twerp is going to be punished, but if anyone thinks they would like to cross the line again they will join him and get it so much worse”.

“Max throw me your gas mask”

Max enthusiastically chucked it to Will and a pair of socks from his bag. The socks were big given Max had size fifteen feet. Luckily they were ankle socks and even better unused. Will jammed the socks in and pushed till they were completely inside my mouth. The socks were so big I couldn’t close my lips around them.

Tape was placed over my mouth and wrapped a few times around my head. As an extra touch he put a strip over my nose and a couple under my chin before wrapping it round my head again to really seal the socks in. I was not even able to move my mouth in the slightest.

Will attached the gas mask to my face and tightened the straps. He looked through the googles “can you breathe?” I nodded and he playfully blocked the nozzle for thirty seconds or so “not anymore” he teased before leaving me alone. The sound of my breathing filtered through the room as the boys set about getting comfy on the couches, eating the pizzas and drinking beers.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

I was seated between Theo and Max, and prayed I’d be left to my own devices. That was never going to happen it was Max’s turn to tease me after all.

Banner by Bondagefreak
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Up to chapter two so far and really enjoying it. Absolutely killer intro to story-writing.
Will be getting back to this guy soon.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] those underwear look so evil . I would love them shoved in my mouth . With an athletic cup over my nose .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another awesome continuation!!! I felt so bad for Jack, that definitely was too far and somewhat terrifying. I'm glad the other boys recognized it and apologized to Jack, although maybe it was only because Will was upset too. This is why I was so hesitant on Will bringing his friends over; he's certainly not going to be keep them at bay. And it's interesting that he threatened to tie them up too, since he's outnumbered; they were already holding him back with the whole pizza guy, so I'm wondering if that was just a taste of what's in store for Will...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a freaking hot chapter!!! Those trunks are positively vile! Love all the pictures although we are missing some pictures of some of these hot jocks (would love to put a face to those nasty briefs of Mitch's ;) )

Loved the toejam gummy bears too! Bet they tasted better than normal ones :P

Glad Jack is okay though! That evil pizza man was terrifying!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awesome continuation.....Not a fan of those nasty trunks, or that creep dude. Very cruel but effective :lol:

Now I really am anxious on how the other Jocks will tease/torture Jack!
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigosh!

What gets me most about this story is Will...

I despise him, yet... :evil:

I'm drawn to him, too! 8-)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Omigosh!

What gets me most about this story is Will...

I despise him, yet... :evil:

I'm drawn to him, too! 8-)
Yes!!! I keep going back and for on him. I think it's better to hate him and be pleasantly surprised by his actions, but I keep "liking" him and then he does stuff like this!!! And yet I still want to be in Jack's place
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I'm still at the beginning of the story, but I absolutely love it when bondage starts with a bet!
I'm glad there's already a lot of chapters to read.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic