Jack’s changing friendship (chapter 22 added 15-1-21)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Will is really devious and evil for having left that penis sleeve on his poor mummified boy and having left him like that 'till his balls ached and ran dry! Also fantastic detailing about Jack's submissive feelings surfacing at the strong scent of the leather muzzle.
And nice pic too!

Definitely looking forward to Jack being trussed up and readied for the footy game ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Omigosh!

What gets me most about this story is Will...

I despise him, yet... :evil:

I'm drawn to him, too! 8-)
Yes!!! I keep going back and for on him. I think it's better to hate him and be pleasantly surprised by his actions, but I keep "liking" him and then he does stuff like this!!! And yet I still want to be in Jack's place
I’m really interested in how you both see Will as It is not all how I originally set out to portray him. In saying that I understand how your perspective on his actions has formulated your opinions. Maybe Will can surprise you or maybe he won’t you’ll just have to wait and see 8-)

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] we will be getting to see a few more of the boys images very soon ;)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Omigosh!

What gets me most about this story is Will...

I despise him, yet... :evil:

I'm drawn to him, too! 8-)
Yes!!! I keep going back and for on him. I think it's better to hate him and be pleasantly surprised by his actions, but I keep "liking" him and then he does stuff like this!!! And yet I still want to be in Jack's place
I’m really interested in how you both see Will as It is not all how I originally set out to portray him. In saying that I understand how your perspective on his actions has formulated your opinions. Maybe Will can surprise you or maybe he won’t you’ll just have to wait and see 8-)

@GoBucks we will be getting to see a few more of the boys images very soon ;)
Haha I think I've said in other comments, I tend to overthink things. I've dreamt of experiencing situations and being in relationships/dynamics that are described here with Jack and Will, or with Nick and Steven in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s stories, or even Ryan and Peter in [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s stories. What's fascinating with the former two is that I am truly torn. It's exciting and thrilling and hot, but I can't help but feel sad or upset on behalf of Jack and Steven and the trauma or distressing situations they've gone through. I want to be them, to not really have control nor any say, but at the same time I don't because they've both been put through it by their doms. Trust is a huge thing, and I think these guys do trust their respective doms...I guess I'm curious to see how far that trust goes, because I can't really imagine it. And maybe why I'm so conflicted on how I feel towards them.

Sorry for the rant lol, it's just further indication of how awesome your stories are!!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]

It's in Will's control over Jack...you've created (and did it really well) a fine line between sadism and caring.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 15 - Max’s lesson

My stomach grumbled. I hadn’t eaten since breakfast unless you count the gummy bears and tie jam from a little earlier. I was forced to watch on through the slightly fogged goggles as the six jocks devoured the pizza. With every new piece taken I whined into the gas mask. Max grabbed the nozzle twisting my head towards him. “Don’t worry little man, you will get to eat something soon” his wink and cocky smirk told me I wouldn’t like what I was eating or wouldn’t actually be eating at all.

Theo who was on the other side of me poked me in the side causing me to yelp and jump in surprise. His boyish good looks and cocky smile turned my frown around. His happy demeanour was quite infectious. I’d have smiled back at him if I could move my mouth at all.

The two boys spent the entirety of dinner poking and prodding me. Giggling at me as I jumped and taunting me as they covered the air intake with their hands. After finishing Max got up and grabbed the straight jacket. This was no ordinary straight jacket it was a mummy style one it went from ankle to neck with straps all the way up it.

“Ok twerp it’s my turn” Max said.

Let me describe Max my new tormentor. 204 cm tall 105 kilo big broad shoulders but more toned then muscular. He had massive hands and of course those size fifteen feet which were truly intimidating. His short cropped hair and chiseled jaw complimenting his brown eyes and dark African American skin.

He sat down beside me and had the straight jacket in his hand. This wasn’t your run of the mill straight jacket. It was a mummy style full body straight jacket, ran from the neck all the way to the ankles. It had straps and buckled that ran all the way up the suit.

Will, Theo and Max set about unwrapping the tape holding me to the chair. They didn’t do it gently either revelling in my muted yelps as it pulled hair from my body.

My arms were placed in the sleeves and the jacket was zipped up. The canvas was a perfect fit for my body hugging it tightly almost as though it was made for me.

The sleeves had inbuilt mitts that forced my hands into fists. My arms were then pulled around my body through a loop on either side that ensured I was held in a tight embrace. The straps tightly buckled at the back far from any prying fingers.

The three hunks set about securing the straps sealing me into the straight jacket. As each strap was tightened the strictness confirmed my helplessness. No amount of pleading was going to save me as none of the hunks took any notice of me.

Once sealed up Will and Theo went over to play video games with the others, leaving me all alone with Max. He put me on the couch and rested my head on his lap. I was forced to look up at my burley captor through the misty goggles. He smiled down and without a word plugged the outlet with his hand.

He held it there for thirty or so seconds looking into my eyes the hole time, he like the others enjoyed seeing the trepidation in my eyes. His smile widened flashing a white toothy grin and he repeated the process over and over again.

He played with my breathing for some time, increasing how long he held his hand on the intake valve every time. Max really tested me this time he held it for quite some time I could feel myself starting to black out this time my frantic kicking starting to fade. My eyes were about to roll back into my head when he finally let go.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

I sucked in fresh air as quickly as the gas mask would allow. Max allowed me to gain my breath back and calm down before his next torturous game.

My nostrils were suddenly invaded by a putrid cheesy odour. I coughed and spluttered into my gag, my eyes began to water. The beaming jock held up a crummy looking sock for me to see. It must have been really bad as the other boys started complaining and throwing cushions at Max. I was fully aware of his intentions to force me to sniff the putrid sock and duly attempted to struggle.

With a laugh and very little effort on his part the sock was put over the intake and taped on for good measure. The fumes from the sock were overwhelmingly strong, his musty foot odour was potent to say the least. I could barely handle the stench. It’s potency made me heave and gag around my sock in my mouth, I really had to fight not to vomit. The strength of it nearly caused me to pass out, and made me become confused and my thoughts drift.

I was just lying there all dazed and confused when suddenly a finger brushed my sole. I jumped and a squeak escaped my lips. Then there was another, eliciting the same response. “You are really ticklish aren’t you little man” Max chuckled.

“I’m really going to enjoy this” he confidently shot.

He spent several minutes tickling my feet, using his dexterous fingers to attack my sensitive soles. My laughing intermingled with coughs and splutters due to the toxic odour coming into the intake valve.

Strangely he halted his assault and he went over to Will and whispered into his ear. Both boys looked back at me and with devilish smiles and a wink at me from Max. I saw Will give a nod and pat him on the back. Max hopped up and tapped Theo on the shoulder and both boys came over and picked me up.

I was very surprised and began to feebly struggle in the jocks arms. They simply ignored my efforts and chuckled at my demise. The two strong hunks took me to Will’s bedroom and dropped me onto his bed with a thud.

Max then unzipped the front flap and using his enormous hands reach into the straight jacket and took hold of my balls. He squeezed tightly causing me to grunt into my gag. He massaged the balls between his thick unrelenting fingers. As pleasurable as it felt I also had feelings of dread like I something bad was going to happen.

Whilst this was happening I felt a weight settle on my chest, when I looked up it was Theo who had straddled my chest. He was peering down with a lustful, devious look on his face. He lifted my head and removed the gas mask. My relief at finally getting fresh air was short as Theo held his hand firmly over my gagged mouth and nose.

Max had now exposed my stiff excited penis and balls which belied the nervousness running through my head. I also strangely enough felt like I was cheating on Will. We weren’t even dating why would I be cheating on him? I didn’t even know if he was gay, bi or whatever. He had allowed the boys to bring me in here so he mustn’t have t same feelings I do.

Hopelessly trapped under Theo and strapped tightly into the mummy straight jacket these guys could take me with little resistance. I began to thrash I didn’t like this I wanted them off and to be in Wills protective arms. I also wanted air Theo still had his smothering grip on my lower face. He looked down at me I caught his eyes again, they weren’t the eyes that were so full of lust before. They looked calming and reassuring. “Sssshhh, baby boy you deserve some pleasure that’s why we’ve brought you in here away from the big oafs out there. Calm yourself and try to enjoy this”.

My eyes widened, what was he saying?

He released his grip as I calmed and stopped thrashing round. Theo smiled and planted a kiss on my gagged lips. Max began wrapping a shoe lace around the base of my fully erect penis, looping the balls individually and making into a tight little package.

Max went back down to the base of the bed and once more began to lightly run his fingers up and down my bare soles. I squealed in delight wiggling my toes my only possible escape effort. My laughing and giggling was interrupted when Theo grabbed hold of my pulsing cock and pumped it two or three times. Moans escaped the gag in between the laughter.

He stopped my grunts of disapproval gaining a wry smile from the gorgeous hunk siting on me. “If you promise to be quiet I’ll take the gag out”. I nodded my intention to be quiet.

The tape was unwound and Theo held his hand out under my mouth to signal I was to spit the soggy sock out. Without hesitation I did ad commanded. He ruffled my hair “good boy” and planted his lips on mine.

We locked into a passionate kiss our tongues exploring and wrestling one another. It was affectionate and nothing I had ever experienced before. We continued the pash for several minutes, the thoughts of Will disappeared from my mind. I could feel myself melting to Theo’s will, it was like I had my heart captured. I know it was one simple kiss, but at this moment it was more than that.

Our moment of bliss was ruined by Max jokingly calling out “get a room you two”. I had forgotten the ebony skinned giant was even in the room.

Our lips unlock at Theo’s head shot round to Max. “What you know cute little twinks are my thing, especially when they are tied up and helpless”. I couldn’t see it but he’d have had a boyish smirk on his face whilst he said it.

I on the other hand went a crimson red and dropped my eyes away from the alphas gaze, and whimpered nervously. Theo ruffled my hair. “Fuck your cute” and hoped off.

I went to ask what was going on and Theo and Max both ‘Ssshed’ me. “Don’t make us gag that pretty little mouth of yours”. I closed my lips together and compliantly nodded.

The two boys undressed I couldn’t help but notice their sculpted physiques. Theo may have been barely taller than me but he was seriously jacked. He had muscles upon muscles. The kid could squash me like a bug if he wanted to. The other thing I noticed was his completely hairless body, his arms, chest, legs and even his pubic region. Not a hair in sight.

I haven’t even mentioned his man hood, it was impressive to say the least. Standing proudly around eight or so inches with his large plump balls dangling low below it. You could tell he was confident in his skin and you couldn’t argue a reason not to be.

Max stripped down but he kept his black diesel trunks on. His massive frame towered over both of Theo and myself. His long sinewy legs holding his broad taught body. A dark trail of hair running from his navel and disappearing into the waistband of his underwear. Max’s broad chest and thick arms almost stuck out compared to his taught toned lower half. Not in a gym junky who skips leg day kind of way but in a gradual thickening of his body.

The package concealed in his trunks almost frightened me. It was seriously big. The fabric was barely big enough to contain it and it looked as though it was straining to get out.

Theo positioned himself on my chest again, his large balls dangling precariously near my face. Almost tea bagging me. The musky manly smell was quite pleasant and drew me towards it to get a stronger sniff if it.

Max sat down on my legs, lightly stroking my still fully aroused penis. A slight little nervous giggle escaped my lips. “Ssshh babe, we’ve heard you’ve not got much experience and want to teach you a thing or two” Theo said before planting his lips onto mine and starting another passionate kiss.

“We won’t ask you to do anything your not comfortable with” Max followed with while Theo and I continued to make out.

“Oi Jack are you ok with what’s going on” Max barked. I broke away from Theo’s lips and half out of breath I responded “yes I’m good with this”.

This was a turn of events and a pleasant surprise. Maybe these guys weren’t as bad as I had first thought.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation...especially the group action and the breath play/sock fumes :mrgreen: This is a turn I did not initially foresee. Intriguing!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow that chapter was unexpected! I wonder how Will would feel if he knew Theo was kissing his boy. Definitely didn't see that coming, but it's hot!

That is a seriously professional straight-jacket. Max must have A LOT of experience with this bondage stuff already to just have something like that.

And of course, I loved the sock and breathplay!

Was so nice to see a chapter this morning. Had gotten spoiled the past couple weeks with you [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], and [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] just cranking out chapter after chapter that this slow week has been hard to get through!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Aww this was an awesome continuation!! Love the idea of them helping out Jack to be a better sub/boyfriend, it's a good way to make up for letting him by molested by the pizza guy. They're definitely experienced, wonder if they have their own subs ;) ;) ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] that was another hot chapter .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Hey buddy!
Went back to read a few chapters in my spare time earlier today.

I gotta say, I'm real happy to be back on here and real happy to catch up to this tale!

About to commence chapter 13 now.
LOVE the relationship Jack and Will have going on with each other.
Will is one cocky bloke, and it looks like he's a bit of a sadist too!

Can't wait to see cute boy Jack being paraded around in front of Will's buddies tonight! 8-)

sock_gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock_gagged »

Fantastic story! Only read first couple chapters so far but loving it. The evolving friendship between Jack and Will is great to see. Always fun when you muscled, jock buddy decides to put you through your paces.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thank you all for your comments. Have been a bit busy to write lately but don’t fret a new chapter is around the corner soon. To all the regular readers and commenters I’m glad you are still enjoying the story and take time to read every comment.

[mention]sock_gagged[/mention] welcome glad you have enjoyed the start of the tale. Can’t wait to see more of your comments as you work your way through.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] happy you’ve had the time to get back into the story your comments are always welcome.

For those of you who have been asking for pictures of the lads I haven’t posted keep your eye out I’ve got a surprise for you. I will add images to this chapter when I get a chance.

Chapter 16- Max’s second lesson

“Before we go any further Jack, Max is my sub and he’s going to instruct you how to give oral. On you, while you practice on me” Theo explained

“Normally we’d start with foreplay, a little teasing setting the mood but we’ve done that so just follow what Max does babe”

With that I felt a tongue flick and lick the underside of my hard throbbing cock. I followed suit and did the same to Theo.

“Not bad kiddo”Theo triumphantly

Max continued this for a while, and alternated licking and kissing as well as sucking on each of my balls individually. Through my moans of pleasure I did my best to follow his lead. It was far from perfect but I was learning fast.

Then finally we got to the sucking. Max started slow only taking in part of my cock and worked his way up until he reached the base. He didn’t seem to have gag reflex unlike me, I was about half way down when I coughed and spluttered on Theo’s engorged tackle.

“It’s ok babe the key is to relax your throat but only take what your comfortable with. Practicing will help you take it further”. Theo chuckled with a massive smile.

“Your doing great babe keep it up”

Max was amazing at giving head I often found myself distracted and moaning around Theo’s cock. That would get me a light slap on my cheek and a don’t stop or no teeth.

Max continued working my cock and I followed as best I could trying to emulate my teacher. Soon though the inevitable happened I tensed up, and a hot splurge of cum shot into Max’s mouth. He duly swallowed.

Theo on the other hand wasn’t even close, he pulled his dick from my mouth and began to jerk himself. I was disappointed I couldn’t satisfy Theo and whined as he did. He locked eyes with me as he jerked. “Don’t fret little man you did good, Max is the only guy who’s ever got me to cum” he said with a massive grin on his face.

Within a few moments Theo ordered me to open my mouth. He pumped his load into my mouth around four large spurts hit my tongue and slid down my throat.

“Good job kiddo, I’m gonna leave you with Max for a while. I’m proud of you”.

And with that Theo hopped of me, put his clothes on and left to join the others. Max came up and stoked my hair. Although I hadn’t made Theo cum, the fact he said he was proud of me gave me a feeling of pride.

Max and I chatted for a while, he answered many questions on giving oral, and some personal questions about Theo and himself. He explained that they had been an item for many years and occasionally Theo had asked Will to join them. That the last time they had played was when Will had expressed the desire to have his own sub. This was quite a revelation, I had no idea Will was gay. Let alone a Dom looking for a sub.

My eyes must have widened and my jaw drop at what Max had revealed, as he chuckled heartily and ruffled my hair. “You will be perfect for Will kiddo”.

“That’s enough talking for tonight” Max teased and reached down grabbing one of the discarded socks.

“You gave a choice to make I can either gag you with this putrid sock and play with your breath or I can leave you ungagged and you can worship my size fifteen feet”.

A quick look at the sock he held in his hand revealed it was the one taped over the intake valve. Given how bad it smelled I was not willing to have it stuck in my mouth.

I chose to service Max’s feet. “Good choice” he chuckled dropping the sock on the floor. Having size fifteen feet made the size of them intimidating. He had long dexterous toes that looked like short fingers. He sat down beside my bound body his feet settling beside my head.

I gulped slightly at the sight of them they were seriously massive and intimidating. Surprisingly his feet weren’t all that pungent despite that putrid sock he used on me earlier. It obviously wasn’t one he was wearing today.
He lifted his foot and placed it on one side of my head and positioned his second foot on the other side. He plopped his long bulbous big toes into either side of my mouth forcing me to suck on them. Every now and then he’d hook them to the edges and pull away like a kind of tie fish hook.

Trying to talk while having your mouth stretched by toes wasn’t easy. “Stop trying to talk and worship me feet, or this goes in” Max held up that disgusting sock again. Instantly I stopped no sounds were going to escape my mouth with the threat of that going in.

I got to work slurping on his giant toes and actually enjoyed it as my inhibitions faded. They tasted surprisingly good, salty but sweet and didn’t stink hardly at all. I gurgled and moaned as I worshipped his feet and toes really getting into the worshiping.

“You’ve found yourself calling little one” Max said in a hushed tone. I averted my eyes from his feet to look at him. Right in front of me was Max’s monster cock. He was slowly massaging it, stroking it steadily and firmly.

Once again I was mesmerised and stopped what I was sucking on Max’s toes. He noticed and thrust one of his feet deep into my gaping mouth. Causing me to gag and choke.

Before I had a chance to recover , the fetid sock was crammed into my mouth. It tasted just as bad as it smelled. I heaved and groaned as the cheesy socks mixed with the saliva on my tongue.

Max held his hand there. “I’m not going to tape it in but if you spit that sock out I’m going to sit on your face till I blow my load”

With that Max returned to stroking his meaty wood. Rubbing his feet over my fave and curling his toes over my nostrils at times. In an attempt to get my nose out from his feet I jerked my head away and the putrid sock dropped out of my mouth. The wet stinker landing on one of Max’s feet.

Max huffed. “I’m sorry buddy but I need to punish you, a bad sub needs to be disciplined for indiscretions”.

Dispute my pleas and a frantic attempt to get away made impossible by my straitjacket prison Max followed through with his threat to sit on my face. The giant brute stuffed the putrid sock back into my mouth and before I knew it his giant underwear glad peach like ass engulfed my face.

His sizeable cheeks positioned perfectly around my cheeks forcing my nose to sit directly in his crack. It was sweaty and strong smelling. As he lowered further my face was totally enveloped what little air I could get was rank.

My flailing body unable to get much movement in the oversized straight jacket. My body worming and snaking in the bed trying to get out from under the meaty ass. My best efforts weren’t enough I was trapped and my struggling had used up much of my energy and air.

I screamed into the sock, which sent a humming into his ass causing it to tense and tighten its hold on my face. My need for air was growing, my panicked strugglevthough was only spurring the hulk to continue putting more of his considerable weight onto my trapped face.

My fight and screams were driving him closer and closer to the edge. He clamped my face tightly with his cheeks like a but being cracked open. The moans grew and one final extra tight tensing and he blew.

I was expecting it to have blown everywhere, but when he finally lifted his ass of my face it was nowhere to be seen. My confused expression gained a chuckle from Max. He pulled the sock out and as my mouth remained open and empty N m ax took the opportunity to stuff a second unseen sock into my mouth.

“Nnnnnnnnoooogggh” I tried to scream through the sock as his cum hit my tongue. Max plastered tape over my mouth to hold it in. Just as he finished winding it round my head Will burst through the door startling both of us.

It’s time for bed little one” he said

“Max, Theo said to meet him in the spare room. Be on your knees and in position he will be in there to play shortly”.

Max patted me on my heavily taped cheek “goodnight boy”. He got up and left.

Will looked down at me with a glint in his eye and that gorgeous smile. “Hope you had fun babe your punishments continue tomorrow”.

With that he dropped his body in behind mine and began to undress. I just looked up at the beautiful god whose body towered over my bound form. Wondering what was in store for me next. In a few short hours I’d find out exactly what he had planned.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

These chapters and punishments are getting better and better! Intense chapter, love Max's clever use of the nasty sock to surprise Jack. Jack is going through the paces :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

There aren't many stories which include sneaker worship. Will's socks make me afraid, I would hate to be gagged with them :shock: they sound truly awful. I wish I could sniff his white Osiris sneakers though. Or to kneel in front of him with a sneaker taped to my face. Wow, hot! I need to read the newest chapters to see how the story continues.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot foot worship! Was interesting to see such a dominant side of a sub. Guess Max must be a true switch because he seemed like a natural at domming.

It's nice that Jack now knows the Will is gay and was looking for a sub. Now he knows that what they have truly means something. He isn't just being used for Will's sadistic pleasure. Look forward to more of their relationship!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another good chapter [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Very hot foot worship! Was interesting to see such a dominant side of a sub. Guess Max must be a true switch because he seemed like a natural at domming.

It's nice that Jack now knows the Will is gay and was looking for a sub. Now he knows that what they have truly means something. He isn't just being used for Will's sadistic pleasure. Look forward to more of their relationship!
I second this. Even though Will and his friends are truly sadistic, I love how there are these moments where they ask Jack if he's okay with how things are going, at least with the more sexual activities. I'm no expert, but to me that seems to be important when building a relationship. Even in a dom/sub relationship, the sub still has a voice; whether it's listened to all the time is another thing :lol: :lol: , but there has to be some acknowledgement and respect.

I never disliked Will, I was just feeling protective of Jack and wanting him to not be taken advantage of. I do think he's a good and caring friend, and now getting a peek into Will's intentions, it definitely adds more context. I also feel like I can trust his friends a little bit more, or at least these two, since they "get" Will and Jack...and since he's a sub, Max deserves a little punishment for the pizza delivery man fiasco. Maybe Jack can try out being a dom ;) ;) ;)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’ve had a number of requests to post some photos of all the gang involved so by popular demand I will give the readers what they want and a few word bio to help get to know them all a little better. There may be a few hints as to what could be coming up in further chapters and will update this as the remaining events unfold.

Jack

Height: 170cm (5 feet 7)
Weight: 70 kgs (154 pounds)

Bio:19 year old guy blonde scruffy hair, bright blue eyes. His submissive nature Means he almost always follows orders, Has a strong ability to cope with smells and tastes. Length 16cm (6 1/2 inches)

Will

Height: 198 (6 foot 5)
Weight: 115 (253 pounds)

Bio: 19 year old blue eyed dom caught between staying friends with his best friend and turning him into his sub. Broad and muscular, perfect tan, perfect hair, wicked beaming smile. Size 13 feet with strong foot odour. Length 21cm (8 1/2 inches)

Liam

Height: 195cm (6 foot 4)
Weight: 108 kgs (238 pounds)

Bio: 22 years old, sadistic and cunning. Gets enjoyment from people he considers lower down receiving pain and misery. Manipulates others to get what he wants.

Mitch

Height: 195 cm (6 foot 4)
Weight: 106 kgs (233 pounds)

Bio: introvert hasn’t shown much interest in bullying Jack other than to use dirty underwear as a gag. Follows Liam’s lead.

Theo

Height: 173 cm (5 foot 8)
Weight: 98 kgs (216 pounds)

Bio: 20 year old, with boyish good looks, strong and muscular especially for his height. Master of Max. Very confident in both his body and in a general sense. 20 cm ()

Max

Height: 204 cm (6 foot 9)
Weight: 106 kgs (233 pounds)

Bio: Tall dark and handsome. He is a sub with switch tendencies. Size 15 feet one of the strongest smelling of all the guys. Strong toned swimmers body. Excellent guide/mentor. Farther owns a sex shop. 32cm ()

Nate

Height: 189
Weight: 88

Bio: beta male of the group keeps to himself. Ha last a devilish side that comes out when not in big groups. Calls himself the brat tamer.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Oh this is amazing!!! I'm gonna have to re-read the story with these images in mind!!! And I'm definitely intrigued by the descriptions, which totally explain the actions and behaviors we saw. And with more punishments still coming, I'm worried but excited as to what's in store for Jack.

Edited - I wanted to add a bit since I was thinking about this (in all my free time :lol: :lol:) but I'm just really curious as what the end game is. This whole thing started as Jack's punishment for losing the bet, but what happens when the weekend ends?

Where will Jack and Will stand? I thought it was interesting how Will's description has him torn between staying friends with Jack and making him his sub. While I don't think there was any serious damage to their friendship, and I do think they are still friends, I feel like they're more on the dom/sub side of the continuum. But we don't necessarily see that struggle from Jack's perspective, so I'm curious to see how that develops.

Also, would Jack be part of the group? The group is a good mix of doms and subs, or alphas and betas, so theoretically he could fit in...Max is Theo's sub, so Jack wouldn't be alone. And I'm definitely more curious as to the group dynamic: has the other guys ever messed with Max? Or maybe even Nate or Mitch? And with Liam having a sadistic side and a feeling of superiority, has he ever tried to pull that on the other guys, Max in particular?

Like I said before, I'm really excited to see this story unfold. And sorry for the these rants, they help me organize my thoughts :lol: :lol:
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Those pictures are really HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

My musings were disrupted when the leash was pulled and Will sat me on his lap. There was a distinctive hard rod sticking into my crack.
This has gotta be one of my favourites lines so far.
Nothing I enjoy more than having a cute sub sit on my lap.
Jack must've felt real safe there, especially considering how many friends Will had over.

I don't like all of Will's friends, and that delivery dude was sure creepy.
Theo is one sadistic little runt, though!
Makes a great addition to the story.

Damn! The "gummy bears between the toes" torture was horrific, as was that crusty underwear gag.
Super glad to see the gas mask seeing some use!
Only two more chapters to go!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Oh this is amazing!!! I'm gonna have to re-read the story with these images in mind!!! And I'm definitely intrigued by the descriptions, which totally explain the actions and behaviors we saw. And with more punishments still coming, I'm worried but excited as to what's in store for Jack.

Edited - I wanted to add a bit since I was thinking about this (in all my free time :lol: :lol) but I'm really curious as what the end game is. This whole thing started as Jack's punishment for losing the bet, but what happens when the weekend ends?

Where will Jack and Will stand? I thought it was interesting how Will's description has him torn between staying friends with Jack and making him his sub. While I don't think there was any serious damage to their friendship, and I do think they are still friends, I feel like they're more on the dom/sub side of the continuum. But we don't necessarily see that struggle from Jack's perspective, so I'm curious to see how that develops.

Also, would Jack be part of the group? The group is a good mix of doms and subs, or alphas and betas, so theoretically he could fit in...Max is Theo's sub, so Jack wouldn't be alone. And I'm definitely more curious as to the group dynamic: has the other guys ever messed with Max? Or maybe even Nate or Mitch? And with Liam having a sadistic side and a feeling of superiority, has he ever tried to pull that on the other guys, Max in particular?

Like I said before, I'm really excited to see this story unfold. And sorry for the these rants, they help me organize my thoughts :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your musings my friend. Your in depth analysis is a great insight into how you are viewing the story. Don’t apologise for your rants they are much appreciated actually

As for your analysis there are some fine points brought up, the group dynamic hasn’t really been seen yet so finding how Liam manipulates the group is on the cards.

Jack hadn’t given much perspective on how he’s feeling but neither has Will for that matter, other than the revelation from Max and Theo. There will be some more clarity in that regard in the next couple of chapters.

Thank you again for adding your extra analysis it shows how in tune you are with the story :D
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I for one am hoping we're going to be seeing Max getting the treatment, especially since he's a sub too.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Very hot guys, all of them.

Will is of course traditionally handsome. It also helps that he's built up good.
You can tell he's young though. It's pretty much impossible to have abs that cut up when you reach my age.
No matter how much effort and focus you put into it, builders in their 30s normally lose their leanness and start putting on mass.
In essence, your muscles get bigger and broader, but you lose definition.

Will and Jack definitely make a cute duo.

Mitch is also very handsome and so it Nate.
Since I happen to know the guy "Liam" quite well, I can right away tell you he's the one I find the most handsome out of the bunch ;)

All in all, great additions my friend!
I second [mention]blackbound[/mention]'s request!
Max's socks would make fine gags for another sub, but he should also be made to submit to someone else's 8-)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Author’s note: The following chapter contains a consensual sex scene. Reader discretion advised.

As always thank you to everyone for their comments, i find my motivation when reading them all.

Chapter 17 - Where there’s a Will

As Will settled in behind me I could feel the heat from his body warming my back. I felt warm and safe with him near me. The news that he was gay and wanted me as his sub meant I slipped happily into a light slumber. I had dreamed of something like this happening for such a long time and now it was happening. Still bound and tightly gagged I couldn’t talk to him and tell him I wanted this.

As I dozed he caressed my hair and kissed my neck, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I hummed at his touch and voice. Involuntarily I began to rock my hips back and forth grinding against his body.

He began to growl in a low controlled way. I felt the grown package just outside my heavily bound ass, spurring me to really grind into it. The throbbing meat sliding along the fanfic covering my ass right inbetween my cheeks.

His growl got louder and more aggressive as I continued to grind and tease the monster raging outside the straight jacket. Will rolled me onto my stomach forcefully, and pinned me down with one of his knees. I heard a zipper and felt cool air enter the back of the suit.

“Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmph” I panicked a little as I felt his hand enter the back of the suit and begin to poke around my tight little puck.

“Sssshhh babe you’ll wake the guys up”

His finger trailed around my hole but being so tightly bound he couldn’t insert a finger let alone his monster cock. After only a minute or two the horny muscle god sighed frustratingly. The next I knew the straps on the straight jacket were being removed Will was freeing me.

Strap after strap was removed then I felt my arms being removed from the sleeves. The straight jacket was peeled from my hot sweaty body. I hadn’t realised just how hot it had been until the cool night air hit my skin. The cool air caused goosebumps to form and every hair on my body stand up. As he was peeling of the straight jacket he placed his hand on the small of my back. Sensations shot up my body , the muffled moan causing a wry smile to appear on his face.

I instinctively went to remove my gag now that my hands were finally free. Will anticipated my move quickly grabbed them holding them tightly.

“That stays in babe, you’ve got to be quiet” Will growled softly in my ear.

I felt the weight shift from the bed and looked up to see what was going on and where Will had gone. He was rummaging in that duffel bag again. Making a hell of a racket. I need to be gagged so I’m quiet but he makes as much noise as he likes, typical I thought.

Grabbing what he was after he turns to me flashes his smile and returns to the bed. Setting his massive frame beside me he placed one hand on my nipple and plays with it. Drawing his finger over it and gently pinching it till it was as hard as my aching penis which despite all the earlier attention it had seen was still proudly standing to attention.

Grabbing my arms and holding them in front of me he quickly slips a sock I each hand and wraps them together in one quick motion like some machine for tying people up. Although a machine wouldn’t have a smile on it that could melt butter.

I lay there looking up at the gorgeous hunk. We locked eyes, his beautiful blue eyes stared back there was more than just lust in them. There was a warmth, a comfort a sincerity to them. It was a fleeting moment but it felt like the earth moved for us.

Will winked and broke our eye contact, going to my ankles and wrapping tape around a few times. More as an symbolic act of dominance rather than to keep me from escaping.

“Are you ok babe” he whispered while setting bac in behind my bound body. “Mmmpphh” I responded whilst nodding somewhat nervously. His massive arm wrapped around my chest and held me in close. My heart began racing as I realised this was finally happening. His warmth against my body and breath across my neck comforted and excited me.

I could feel the massive snake behind me pulsing, waiting for permission to enter. With his other arm will put on a rubber, and smeared a cool liquid against my whole. He inserted a couple of fingers. I yelped and clenched a little.

“Just relax we’ll take it nice and slow”

He worked his fingers in and out pressing on my prostate making me purr. Luckily I had that giant size 15 sock taped in my mouth keeping the moans I was emitting to a minimum. Once I was warmed up sufficiently Will positioned the head just outside the whole.

He slowly and carefully began to push in, first the mushroom head then little by little the shaft. There was some pain and discomfort, this was my first time after all. Despite that it was also pleasurable as he hit the right spot, then pulled out. He slowly thrust time and time again with such care and consideration for me.

Holding me in close his massive bicep hugging me tightly against his bulging chest, made me feel safe. Being in my best friends arms was what I’d always dreamed of, this was turning out to be a dream come true.

My dreaming was halted by a sharp pain in my ass. Will had picked up the pace, caught in the need to release his seed. The growl was back and the tenderness gone. He was thrusting harder and deeper now. I cried out pleaded with him to slow back down, but my pleas were ignored. He moved his hand and covered my mouth reducing my whining to little more than a peep. He kissed the back of my neck and nibbled my ear, sending me into hat dream like state again. This time though broken slightly by the pain of his every thrust.

His hand at some point covered my nostrils, depriving me of air. As I struggled to get air I tensed my whole body, my ass included. The tightness of that tensing on his shaft was enough to send him over the edge. I felt the surge like water through a fire hose shooting into the condom with an almost violence to it. It was a load of huge proportions it was like an ocean filling the rubber to the brim.

The satisfied grunt after his completion was like music to my ears. But the exhausted praise he gave me was even better. "that's the best i've ever had". Delivered in a way only WilWill groggily got up and went to have a shower, leaving me bound and gagged on the bed, a little sore and horny as hell.

As he got to the door he noticed I had rolled over and had began to hump the bed. He came back over and lightly tapped my exposed ass.

“No cuming for you fucker” he joked.

Rolling me over and grabbing some ropes out of the duffel bag. He removed the tape from my hands and pulled them up to the headboard. He swiftly tied them even with my struggle to prevent it. The rope was effortlessly wrapped around my wrists and secured to the railing above my head. With my hands nestled inside socks my fingers were rendered useless and wouldn’t be any use to reach the knots.

He moved to the foot of the bed to tie my ankles to the end of the bed. He cut away the tape and tied each ankle to the bed post stretching my legs out wide. The position was quite stressful as my legs were pulled out uncomfortably wide so much so that I couldn’t even dry hump the air. I groaned in disappointment as he left the room.

No sooner than the door closed it opened again, startled I stared intently at the door wondering who it was. The figure standing there was an imposing sight. The light behind him made the silhouette unrecognisable. As the silhouette moved closer it spoke “I forgot something”.

It was just Will, I breathed out In a sigh of relief. As I looked to see what he was grabbing a foul cheesy odour invaded my nostrils. That god forsaken Osiris shoe was once again forced onto my face, it’s strong musty odour was awful. I shook my head but Will held it there until I accepted my fate. Once I calmed down he taped it in place, leaving the room and me to take in the burly hunks foot scent yet again.

As strong smelling as the foot odour was part of me enjoyed it. It made me feel like he was close by, like I was being embraced in his arms. I would lie there peacefully as he showered waiting for him to return. Still horny and wanting another release.

I dozed off in my horny blissful state and awoke to Will cuddling me his big arm hugging me tightly and his knee down at my crotch rubbing my hard on gently.

“You look so fucken cute with my shoe taped to your face” he whispered jokingly.

“Mmmppph“ was my incoherent gagged reply.

He continued hugging me and kneading my erection, while also licking and biting my nipples driving me crazy. It was enough to keep me close to the edge but not enough to seal the deal. My grunts, groans and moans becoming more and more frustrated by the minute. After thirty minutes or so he stopped completely. The exasperated groan that came from me let him know I knew exactly what he was doing.

“Ok boy time for sleep you have a big day tomorrow”

“Mmmpphh” I groaned still as horny as ever.

“Ssssshhh no more talking” Will said with a chuckle. Kissing the top of my head and squishing me in a tight embrace.

As my horniness subsided I drifted off To sleep with his still taped to my face. Surprisingly as potent as it was I had almost forgotten I was still chewing on Max’s sock with the delight of the recent events running through my head. Dreaming of would the next day bring. Hoping for alone time with Will so we could talk. Unfortunately the next days event’s would not go how either I wanted them to go with other plans already underway.

The day started off perfect a little too perfect. When Will woke he removed the shoe from my face. The rush of fresh air into my lungs was just what I needed after spending the night breathing that wretched shoe. Strangely enough the smell of it was beginning to ingrain in my head making me want it more and more. Would Will think I was a freak if he knew how much I liked it. Technically he already knew as I stole his socks for months to take in his musky scent, which is what got me into my current situation in the first place.

I looked up at him trying to adjust to having sight again. He winked and untied my arms from the bedpost. Due to lack of movement they had fallen asleep and took a few moments to regain circulation. While I was recovering Will freed my legs which were very tight and sore from being stretched so wide for most of the night.

Will grabbed my legs and sat them on his lap, gently rubbing my calves to easy the tension. Once I had feeling in my arms I “mmphed” at Will pointing at the gag asking for permission to remove it. Will smiled “of course baby boy”.

I quickly unwound the tape and spat out the oversized and now soaked stinker. “Thank you sir”. We said little for a few minutes as he massaged my quads.

He turned me over to massage my hamstrings, making sure my tight little butt was positioned right where he wanted it.

As he kneaded my hamstrings he periodically slapped my bare ass. I yelped every time eliciting a chuckle from the jock and a ssshhh as he did it. It wasn’t long before my ass cheeks had started to turn a bright red. Every slap hurt like fire. I really began to struggle under his arms. Squealing with every subsequent smack. I was close to tears when he finally stopped. My cheeks had a glow to them and the heat from them could have fried an egg.

Lifting me off his lap and forcing me to kneel In front of him. My head instantly dropped to look at his feet as though I was in trouble, he lifted my head by putting his hand under my chin.

“Have a shower and get freshened up, come see me when you are ready” he commanded in a firm calming voice.

As I stood up an turned to head to the bathroom, he gave my ass one last slap. “Don’t take too long” he shouted as I ran out the door.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic