Jack’s changing friendship (chapter 22 added 15-1-21)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I had to reread the last chapter to see how it left off, and somehow missed Theo's command for Max! And this latest chapter was just amazing. I give Will a hard time, but he really does care about Jack. Even if he pushes him a bit outside of the bedroom - which I'm not complaining about, and I don't think Jack is either :lol: - I really appreciate that when it comes to the more intimate stuff, Jack still has a say.

And that morning definitely seemed a little too perfect...one more day of the weekend, and I'm pretty sure there's still some punishments left over for Jack ;) ;) ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That story gets better and better ever . Those shoes I would love to huff the inside .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow [mention]Socksbound[/mention] what a great continuation. How Jack had to endure Max's sock as a gag while being bound for his first sexual experience with Will is hot. And how Will came back in the room to put his sneaker over Jack's nose for the night :lol:

I totally concur with [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] this just keeps getting better. :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Wow, what an amazing continuation of the story. The scene you described is very hot. Here are the best parts in my opinion:
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Making a hell of a racket. I need to be gagged so I’m quiet but he makes as much noise as he likes, typical I thought.
Haha, yeah. The Dom can make all the nose he wants, but a good sub stays quiet. :lol:
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago “I forgot something”.

It was just Will, I breathed out In a sigh of relief. As I looked to see what he was grabbing a foul cheesy odour invaded my nostrils. That god forsaken Osiris shoe was once again forced onto my face, it’s strong musty odour was awful. I shook my head but Will held it there until I accepted my fate. Once I calmed down he taped it in place, leaving the room and me to take in the burly hunks foot scent yet again.
Aromatherapy, I like it and I secretly wish it was me. :oops: Your description of it made me strain against my chastity cage. "Foul cheesy odour", "god forsaken Osiris shoe" and "strong musty odour" combined with the picture you showed earlier, deeply impress on me the fact that these are not just "ordinary" sweaty sneakers, but an Alpha's extra sweaty, stinky sneaks.
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Strangely enough the smell of it was beginning to ingrain in my head making me want it more and more. Would Will think I was a freak if he knew how much I liked it. Technically he already knew as I stole his socks for months to take in his musky scent, which is what got me into my current situation in the first place.
I've never had someone else's sneaker over my face for more than an hour or so. I'd love to find out if the same effects occur in my head when I'm made to sniff one for an entire night as well. ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Awesome chapter and incredibly hot pictures! You really have great taste in guys! Being able to visualize all them in the story really enhances the experience.

Getting fucked while bound and gagged is just such a hot scenario. Jack sure is lucky to have a dom like Will. And the way he had to endure Will's smell for the rest of the night afterwards... just incredible!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 18 - A rivalry is born

The running hot water on my sore tired limbs was heaven. I stood there for what felt like an eternity. Allowing the hot water to run down my body. It was the first time in so long that I wasn’t tied up in any way I was going to enjoy it.

As the water gently hit my body, the water cascaded down making the aches and pains slowly disperse. I slowly washed my body of all the sweat and cum. Making sure to thoroughly clean every inch of my body.

My ass was tender and I had to be careful cleaning that, it had taken a real pounding from Will. I washed my hair getting the dried bits and pieces from it and spent copious amounts of time cleaning my teeth and tongue, from the assault it had received from the previous days socks, feet, dicks and whatever else had been in there.

It must have taken me thirty or forty minutes to shower. I turned the water off and dried myself before wrapping the towel around my waist. Before I came out I carefully unlocked the door and peered out onto the hall making sure none of those brutes were hiding waiting to pounce on me. When the coast was clear I quickly ran across to Wills room.

Upon entering the room, Will was sitting on the bed Staring at me a serious look upon his face. I gulped quite nervous to what was about to happen. “W-whats g-going on W-Will” I stammered.

Before Will had a chance to say anything a hand clamped over my mouth and held my arms by my side. I struggled in the mystery person’s grip, the fight causing the towel hanging around my waste to drop to the ground. I was pushed roughly onto the bed face down, and kept hand gagged by whoever it was. Will moved over to us and sat on my back. Grabbing my flailing arms and holding them at an awkward angle almost 90 degrees straight up high behind my back. The tension in my arms and shoulders caused me to cry out through the hand gag.

Will instructed the other guy to grab some rope, tape and take off his underwear. The unknown assailant obliged and let go of my mouth, to follow Will’s orders. The alpha on top of me held firm his grip and shifted his weight so as to keep he head pinned into the doona, muffling my cries for help.

I felt my hair being pulled, lifting my head up, I looked at the face in front of me it was Liam. He had a look about him I wanted to slap it off him. It was a sly smarmy look, he looked at me with disdain. Maybe he didn’t like me maybe be just liked to bully people. Now that I think of it, it was that he thought he was better than me and was using his good friend to torture me. Will couldn’t see this he had been blinded by a Liam’s charisma. He was naive to the fact that Liam was a manipulator and used his friends the get what he wanted.

As I yelled out Liam jammed his crummy underwear into my mouth ensuring the patch that his balls had been resting rested on my tongue. They weren’t particularly putrid I fact there wasn’t much flavour to them apart from a bit of ball sweat. The only really bad taste was a hint of Liam’s cum. He made sure to let me know that he’d cum in them, and that there were plenty of his pubes to tickle my tongue.

The underwear were particularly large and my little mouth bulged to breaking point and barely half the material was inside my mouth. Will still held my arms at right angles and left the stuffing and wrapping of tape to the guy who was fast becoming my nemesis.

He pushed the wadded up underwear in as far as they could go, causing me to cough gag and splutter into the material as it filled the area at the back of my mouth. My cheeks looked like that of a chipmunks bulging out the sides.

Unlike Will who took care wrapping the tape round my head in a meticulous fashion, Liam was hap hazard and just did it to keep his jocks in my mouth no other reason. He was happy just to be degrading me and trying to make me feel inferior.

All of Will’s gags and bindings served a purpose Liam had done this to scramble my mind. I wasn’t going to let it work, I stared him down trying to show I wasn’t intimidated. I think my defiant stance had the opposite effect on Liam as he peeled off one of his once white Nike socks and held it over my nose. The fumes of the stained sweaty sock were almost too much they were nauseating.

Will chuckled, and Liam smirked evilly. “Do you mind if I tape this to his nose?”

Will nodded “go for it” as Liam placed a couple of strips over the bridge of my nose and wrapped around my already gagged mouth to hold it in place. I went to struggle and wipe it off by rubbing my head against the bed, Will would have none of that and bent my arms back further to gain my submission. I only found relief when I offered submission and compliance like he wanted. That was when Will finally eased the tension on my arms a little.

Liam taunted me about taking in a real mans scent and other trash talk. Getting right in my face all I could do was glare at him in defiance, as humiliated as I was that Will was allowing his mate to treat me like this. My resolve didn’t diminish I was going to get my revenge. I think my defiance and the fact he couldn’t break me pushed Liam over the edge he spat in my face.

He hocked up a spit wad and spat it right in my face. I was incensed. I struggled with all my might and yelled obscenities into my underwear gag.

Will let go of my arms, and jumped off my back. He lunged at Liam grabbing him and forcing him down onto the bed beside me. In a move reminiscent of a spider wrapping a fly, Will skilfully wound the rope around Liams wrists.

The language coming from Liam’s mouth was the foulest I’d ever heard. He swore and cursed at Will calling him every name under the sun. I had barely moved still entranced in seeing Will put Liam in his place. As I went to remove the tape covering my mouth.

“don’t touch that fucking gag” .

I stopped immediately, paralysed at Wills words. Will had a power over me i just couldn’t explain. I had stopped questioning his commands, I wanted to follow his orders. Will was an alpha he was king of this rag tag bunch of jocks, although Liam manipulated all around him. Will really was the boss. When he spoke they all obeyed, well almost always anyway.

Will now had Liams ankles bound together and was Lashing his elbows together. The extra length he would use to pull his ankles tightly into the most strict hogtie I’d ever seen.

Not done yet he continued by stuffing his underwear from the day before into Liams mouth. Watching that punk ass jock get gagged was arousing especially when his face contorted as the undies assaulted his taste buds. Will wrapped the tape round to hold it in. Momentarily he hopped off the bed to grab a baseball cap and one of his footy socks. He used the sock to blindfold Liam and put the hat backwards on his head. The tape came back out and will covered most of his head in tape. Round and round his head sealing the gag in place.

Liams pitiful cries were the icing on the cake as Will turned his attention back to me. Will began to undo the tape holding the sock over my nose. Using the sock to wipe Liams saliva from my face. To my surprise he even removed the tape holding the underwear in.

Once freed from the gag he grabbed me in an all encompassing embrace. He apologised for what had happened and held me close for several minutes.

“Your punishments can wait, I think it’s time for Liam to learn a lesson in respect”

I put some clothes on quickly as Will carried his new captive out towards the games room. I was excited getting to see Liam get tortured. It was going to be so much fun. He was the instigator in the pizza guy and spat in my face I wanted some justice. Will would allow me some, but this was not going to be the last time Liam messed with me. We would have many more clashes in what we could describe as a bitter rivalry.

We arrived in the games room Nate and Mitch were there but Theo and Max must have been in bed still. I plonked down on the couch and Will places Liam on the coffee table in front of me. “He’s all yours”.

I could feel a sinister smile grow on my face, I looked like Tim Curry in Home Alone 2 when he finds out Kevin is using a stolen card. I rush over to the door and grab Will’s Osiris sneaker. Liam had no idea what was coming until it was too late. The moment the rank sneaker covered his nose he bucked and kicked to try and dislodge the shoe from his face. I held firm I was going to get my retribution this time at least.

Mitch and Nate watched on in shock. Seeing Liam bound and gagged must have been quite a surprise to them. “Fuck with Jack you fuck with me” Will scolded the two boys and Liam. Liam just grunted whilst the boys stood jaws agape like stunned mullets. Will ushered the two boys into the kitchen to gather breakfast, leaving me and Liam all alone.

Liam continued to struggle with me holding the Osiris sneaker over his nose. I knew all to well how strong it was, even as a lover of Wills scent these shoes were too much. It was almost as though the sneakers had been worn by someone with even worse smelling feet than Will at some stage.

I shouldn’t have felt at all sorry for Liam having to deal with the shoes. I definitely wouldn’t have if I’d known what he would do to me later that day. For now though I was going to enjoy teasing him.

I grew tired of holding the shoe on his face and decided to change it up. I noticed a discarded sock that was on the floor not sure who owned it. Went and gave it a quick sniff. Nope not strong enough, but it gave me an idea.

I rushed of to Will’s room looking for something special. Rummaging through the hamper I found exactly what I was looking for Wills disgusting gym socks. He had worn them for every work out the last month.

You could see the fumes coming off of them. My plan was diabolical I was going to stuff them into Will’s sneaker and tape it to his face. I snickered devilishly in my mind thinking bout what I was about to do.

I grabbed the tape and the cock sleeve just to add to my revenge and Liam’s misery. I rushed back to the games room with a certain pep in my step. Liam was still the only one in the room, and I didn’t want anyone to know about the tortures I had planned for Liam. I had to be quick.

I pushed him onto his side and lowered his shorts. Liam screamed and cried out trying to get the attention . Luckily for me Will had gagged him far too well. I teased his balls and stroked him till he went hard.

I slipped the sleeve over his cock and set about the next part of my devious plan. I grabbed the two socks and stuffed them inside the sneaker. Then to Liam’s horror I jammed it over his nose again. The screams he emitted were enough to know how bad throws socks actually smelled. To ensure his demise I taped the shoe on, wrapping it round his head three or four times.

I grabbed the remote turned it to a medium setting setting and propped myself on the couch, just as the three boys returned. I turned and looked at them flashing my baby blues and an innocent smile.

Will was the first to notice Liam thrashing round. “What’s with him” he asked. “What he’s got your shoe taped on his face, you’d thrash around too” I replied with a wry smile on my face.

Will handed me my plate of bacon and scrambled eggs. I took great delight in telling Liam just how good it was. He largely ignored me and only let out the occasional response he was to preoccupied with the buzzing on his dick. When the others weren’t looking I turned the remote to the highest setting. This caused a renewed struggle from Liam his bound arms and legs thrashing round.

I chuckled under my breath, having been subject to the sleeve I knew exactly what he was going through, and I liked seeing him squirming. After I had finished eating breakfast I was commanded to go get Theo and Max for their breakfast.

I scampered off to grab them, leaving the others to watch Liam. I probably should have thought about turning off the sleeve, but I wanted Liam to suffer some more.

I burst through the guest room door with out knocking. The sight in front of me was not what I expected. Max was tied up on the bed with Theo teasing and tormenting him.

“Hey Jack come join us” Theo beamed at me while patting the bed beckoning me to sit beside him. I smiled and jumped at the chance rushing to the spot beside Theo.

This was going to be fun. I knew it!!
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I enjoyed Liam getting a taste of his own medicine. I loved the pictures you added; he's definitely not going to spit out his gag anytime soon! And I still wish I was the one sniffing Will's Osiris sneakers.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well! A very hot and well written chapter. Particularly loved the detail description of Liam's tormenting of Jack, and Jack's take of what was occurring. Also enjoyed how Will initially assisted Liam and gave Liam full control of tormenting Jack. I like the build up of the rivalry between them! Re-looking at the bio of Liam, he is much taller and obviously bigger than Jack adding to the dom/sub combo unfolding in this part of this chapter.

Having said that, wow Jack's reign over Liam is awesome and how his successful scavenger hunt yields the use of Will's smelly gym socks to add more torture to the sneaker is sheer brilliance. :lol: I really like how Jack has this revenge streak in him that is comparable to the alphas. This is for sure cementing the rivalry between the two. Though Jack may be a little caught up in the current situation, and enjoying himself a little too much. I want to see what Liam does when Will isn't around.... :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

It's interesting, I remember making a comment about how I felt Will thought he was tougher and "the boss" around the guys with the whole delivery guy, with him threatening to punish them for what they did to Jack. But this solidified it, he really is the authority among them. I was so happy that he followed his word in terms of them fucking with Jack again and taped up Liam. Part of me was a little annoyed with Will because even though he wanted to end it sooner, he still ok'd leaving Jack to be groped by a complete stranger (who was an absolute creep, although I don't think the guys know that), and yet his friend spitting on Jack was the last straw. Especially since that just seems to be his personality, but hey pick your battles :lol: :lol:

Jack getting a chance to dish out revenge was great, and assuming that Liam doesn't enjoy any of it makes the scene all the more amazing and hot! But there's always a cost to revenge...Will's made it clear that Jack's punishment isn't over yet, so I imagine Liam is keeping note of everything that Jack did. I'm excited to seem more of their rivalry, or even just thinking about what that would look like. Liam has this sense of superiority that maybe he hasn't been able to express in full with Max or others because they're friends, whereas Jack is new and with little to no ties to the group, minus Will. I think he wants to break Jack, make him submit and admit his "inferiority", and I don't think Jack will and that'll make Liam all the more determined. Will might have to keep the peace between them haha.

Also, I think Jack's got some switch tendencies and I'm hoping we get to see more of that...hopefully he gets to join Theo and playing with Max for a bit ;) ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] this was my favorite chapter so far . These are my three favorite parts .
1. Liam gagging Jack with his underwear making sure he tastes the part where his ballsack sat . Liam taping a sock to Jack's nose .
2. Will taping his underwear in Liams mouth . Jack placing wills socks in the shoes then taping it to Liams nose . Then placing the cock sleeve on liams penis .
3. Getting to torment Max .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Onto part 17 now.
Really gotta say, part 16 really turned me on a lot, boy!

It definitely sounds like Max is an Alpha-sub; a sub that's usually in charge of other subs.
Loved the toe sucking, sockgagging, and of course, the awesome facesitting scene 8-)

Superbly done, boy.
You really know how to get my blood flowing ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 19 - Fun and games

I can’t describe just how excited I was to be able to play with these two again, especially the fact that Max was the one to be toyed with.

Theo beckoned me over, I went to sit beside him. Theo laughed “on my lap silly boy”. He took hold of my hips and sat me on his underwear clad lap. I’m glad he had underwear otherwise he’d have speared me with the rod contained within them. It was straining to get out of its cloth prison.

He wrapped his tree trunk arm around my body and hand gagged me with the other. He held me there bouncing me on his lap. “Should I let you have fun with Max?”...

Before I had a chance to attempt a reply he added “or tie you up and have fun with both of you?”...

“Mmmpphh” I grunted into his hand and playfully struggled.

“Alright, alright I’ll let you have some fun with Max”

Theo let go and we turned our attention to the bound beauty behind us. Max was tied spread eagle to the bed. His enormously long frame stretched right to each post. Tied with white rope at his ankles and wrists.

His dark skin glistening with sweat and perfectly gagged with a simple red ballgag. Max managed a smile as I locked eyes with him. His eyes bright and happy willing me to explore his body.

Theo whispered Instructions into my ear, while Max watched on a hint of nervousness on his face. “1... 2...3...” we both pounced Theo heading for Max’s feet and inner thighs. I headed for his pits and nipples. We assaulted him tickling his sensitive areas. Max broke out into fits of laughter.

Strangely enough Theo stopped as soon as the sounds escaped Max’s mouth. He raised a an eyebrow and a finger to his mouth. “Good boys suffer in silence” Theo scowled.

A defeated Max responded with a barely legible “yyyssshhhh sssrrr”.

Theo looked at me “I’m gonna have breakfast, he’s all yours till I get back, have fun. Max you show our boy Jack how good boys behave”. With that he walked out in only his underwear to eat.

“Well Max, what should we get up to?.....” I scanned the room looking at all the toys and gear they had strewn across the room. Most of them I had no idea what they were or how to use them. I did spot something I liked and it wasn’t a toy or gear.

On the other side of the room I spotted something that I had the privilege of chewing on overnight. It was Max’s sock well the other size 15 stinker anyway. I rushed over and grabbed it keeping it out of sight not wanting to give away what I had planned.

Sitting on the bed beside the tightly bound and stretched out hunk, I caressed his cheeks and kissed his ball gagged lips. The faintest whimpers escaped his lips. Sitting back I admired his body the way he was stretched out they were so perfectly taut. Sweat beads formed on his nearly naked body, after straining for what must have been hours of bondage, edging and teasing.

I drew along his body joining the sweat like a dot to dot. Whenever I came close to a ticklish part he would giggle ever so slightly. Gently taking the ball gag out, Max stretched his aching jaw muscles. As he did I quickly jammed the putrid sock into his mouth. Using my nimble little fingers I packed the sock in before putting the ball gag into his mouth and buckling it tightly. His mouth must have been much bigger than mine as his cheeks weren’t bulging nearly as much as mine did on the other one.

Not finished yet I tore of a couple of strips of tape plastering them over his mouth, sealing it all in place. “Haha no sounds coming from you now” I joked digging into his side causing him to jolt.

My tickle torture of Max went on and on, tickling almost every inch of his body. I didn’t allow him any respite to catch his breath. He was now dripping with sweat, what little hair he had on his closely cropped head was soaked. There was that much sweat his underwear were wet as were the pillow and bed sheets. There was a scent coming from him it was sweet and enjoyable I could have spent hours taking it in if I was allowed.

The strain and ecstasy in his face made me wonder if this was what Will enjoyed seeing when he teased me. It was the power over the situation and total control. I was really enjoying this, thinking about if there was a chance Will would ever let me have control over him. I was about to turn my attention to his raging hard on and really get the bound stud going when the door opened and Will came in.

I jumped back slightly caught unawares ”hope you’ve had fun it’s time for your punishments to start”

“But Will...” I whined in reply

“Don’t but Will me.... get your cute little arse over here like a good boy and I’ll let you toy with Liam again later”.

That meant he was still tied up at least. I reluctantly walked over and stood in front of the giant king alpha, he turned me around and attached a collar around my neck. Will roughly took my shirt off and my shorts leaving me in just a jockstrap and white nike crew socks. I gulped loudly as Will clipped the leash to my collar.

I was nervous about being with Nate he had shown very little interest so far and I wasn’t quite sure what he had planned for me. I just hoped he wasn’t too sadistic or cruel.

Will freed one of Max’s hands so he could get himself untied and lead me towards the games room. As we walked through the door I noticed Liam still bound and writhing on the coffee table. Theo has the remote and was toying with him as the other boys watched on.

I got a sense of satisfaction watching it unfold. Although being humiliated by his mates because of me was how the rivalry and Liam’s need for revenge was truly born. He wanted vengeance and was going to get it at all costs. His alpha pride wouldn’t let this go unpunished.

Will handed Nate my leash “he’s all yours”.

I sheepishly made eye contact with the green eyed chav, he may not have shown much interest before but he now had his full attention on me. I gulped and looked at his feet knowing g full well he was staring right at me. I could feel his gaze burning through me. One of the shorter and lighter members of this group he was no less intimidating. The intensity in his face showed he was not someone you messed with.

Nate tugged on the leash as he walked towards the gaming console. He pushed me face down onto the floor, and placed his knee on my back to hold me. I was fully complying so not sure why he did that, other than to keep up a bravado/jock attitude like the others.

My arms were forced behind my back, with my hands holding the opposite elbow. The shally lad In his shiny trackies, leather jacket and hoodie swooshed around me as he wrapped my arms from one wrist to the other.

He slapped my ass as he moved to tape my legs. He pulled my calf to my hamstring and wrapped it nine or ten times, before doing the same thing to my other leg. The swooshing continued as he then moved in front of me and plonked down in the floor. Nate thrust his red and black ‘Nike tns’ into my face.

“Lick these bitch!!” He snarled whilst picking up a controller. “I want them spotless”.

I starred directly at the size 10 tns in front of me, pleasantly surprised to see these bad boys were almost brand new. I sighed in relief and slowly stuck my tongue out. There was actually almost no dirt on them the guy sure did look after them. As I began to lick the dirt from his soles a commotion broke out beside us. It was Liam, I’d totally forgotten he was tied up over there. He was thrashing round something fierce. I guess after having that sleeve buzzing on his dick for a few hours was really getting to him. As I began to chuckle watching what I considered a comedy show. Nate must have noticed I had stopped cleaning his shoes and jabbed me in the face with his foot.

I yelped taken aback, Nate just smirked and kicked both his shoes off. He planted both his socked feet on my face and commanded I sniff them. Just like with his shoes his socks were clean and had very little smell to them. I’d definitely got lucky with Nate so far. While Nate and the boys games for a few hours I was just left to suck on his socked feet with little attention payed to me.

Most of the boys attention was garnered by Liam who continued his struggle and fight. Most of his energy had dissipated and the exhausted jerk barely put up much effort at all. Watching the devil who’d let that creepy pizza guy have his fun with me suffer was almost worth the trauma he’d caused me.

After having been punished pretty lightly by Nate so far I was mortified at what he asked Will next.
“Do you reckon I can tape that Osiris shoe to his face and give Liam a break?”

“Sure the cheeky little fucker deserves some of my foot stench” Will beamed back. “Liam probably needs some fresh air too”.

Nate unwound the tape and took off the shoe, he immediately burst out laughing. “Cheeky little fucker indeed, he stuffed some gym socks in here too”.

Nate grabbed one out. “Might as well gag you with one first” he pronounced. That sock was absolutely putrid, I turned white just thinking about it being near me.

He balled the sweaty rancid sock up, pinched my nose and held the sock there waiting for me to take a breath. He wasn’t even going to offer me a chance to submit and accept the sock not that I would have any way. With the foul sock in hand waiting for me to give up, I held my breath as long as I could. It must have been a good two to three minutes before I broke. Bare punched the sock into my mouth almost raking my teeth with it.

Quick as a flash the tape was wrapped a few times around my head sealing it in. The sock tasted as bad as it smelled. Foul was an understatement to say the least. I groaned and gagged trying not to vomit. This was the worst tasting thing I’d ever had in my mouth. The stale cheesy mustiness was overwhelming. My heaving gained laughter from the room full of jocks including Will.

He was proud of the fact his sock could cause that kind of reaction on someone. Joking and leading the pack with the taunting I was receiving. As tender as Will could be when we were alone he was always one of the boys when we were with them.

My writhing on the floor was momentarily halted when Nate put his knee into my back and yanked my hair So he could hold the Osiris sneaker to my face. Mitch held it so Nate could tape it into place. Despite the fact Liam had been breathing the scent of this shoe none of the potency had gone. The fact that the other rank gym sock was still in there didn’t help my plight.

The taste as well as the potent stench was overwhelming, the nausea it caused made my mind go blank. I must have blacked out as when I finally got my bearings back Liam was untied and playing video games with the boys.

“Hahaha the little twerp is finally awake” Liam called out to the others after he noticed I had resumed struggling. He leant in and whispered “that tight little ass of yours is mine, just you wait”.

The sinister tone really frightened me, giving me a renewed energy to escape. If I couldn’t find a way out of this Liam was going to fuck me, that was not going to happen I just needed to find a way to warn Will.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well what goes around comes around....like a boomerang, in this case Will's socks used on Liam only to come back and be used on Jack himself. Both as a gag and over his nose. That kind of backfired :lol: Priceless...

Nate is a pretty serious character as it is turning out, and seems he knows what he is doing.

Liam is pissed, and the rivalry/threats is building up nicely! Can't wait to see how Liam imparts his revenge besides the obvious threat. Like this a lot. Great chapter dude.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

So cruel to give us a taste of Jack playing with Max before his punishment resumes, hopefully he gets another chance! And again, I'm loving the description of Liam and Jack's rivalry, it seems like they're destined to one-up each other for eternity, pushing and teasing and getting revenge...or maybe there'll be a winner someday ;) ;)

In the meantime, I'm curious what Liam has in store because he's had a lot of time to think out his revenge. But I like the prospect of Liam being punished again, maybe that'll be his reward when the punishments have been doled out as agreed upon in the bet. And I'm still curious as to what happens when the punishment weekend comes to an end...

Also, was Will at all worried when Jack just passed out from the smell? I don't think that's happened before :lol: :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
I've just finished reading and re-reading chapter 17, and what an amazing sex scene that was.

Poor Jack must've been hurting quite a bit there.
But from the way he recounts the scene, it's pretty obvious he enjoyed himself a lot and is madly in love with Will at this point.

I loved all the details about the cold night air causing goosebumps on his skin when the straitjacket came off.
And I really enjoyed the fact that Will really got off on Jack's tight hole and let his boi know that was the best sex he'd ever had.
Jack tensing his body and ass up during the smothering handgag scene was definitely the cherry on the cake for Will.
Must've been a tight fit for such a big guy 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

The relief of playing with Max was rather short-lived as now the punishments continue. I really loved the description of Jack's sneaker licking task and then sucking on Nate's socked feet. If course it was really hot when he asked whether he could use the Osiris sneaker, only to find out that there were some pretty rotten socks inside.
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Fantastic story. Hopefully the next chapter is not far away... :o :P
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] I've just read your first two chapters and I'm already hooked into your story. A great debut.

You've taken some traditional ideas and characters but then put your own unique spin on to them. Both your characters feel believable. Whilst Will is possibly a little bit too 'ripped' for me I can definitely think of a similar guy at school who I had a bit of a crush on. Jack (for some reason he keeps turning into a Joey in my head) is very much the classic innocent twink character although it appears he is hiding some secrets.

I always enjoy the concept of a bet to get the story going and it's great to see the pool table used for some different fun after the bet is lost. A great location for a spread-eagle. I enjoyed Will 'interrogating' Jack about his sock fetish. Will definitely seemed to have a plan in mind given that duffel bag and he seems fairly proficient with the ropes and gag. It was great to watch him teasing his way down Jack's body and Jack definitely seemed to enjoy it.

The hog-tied foot worship was also great and Will definitely enjoyed it. I love his apology at the end of the chapter after his little 'accident' - it just seemed like a very human response and reminds you that these guys are friends - it wasn't planned and he doesn't overly want to humiliate him (at least not yet).

Looking forward to how this story develops. What's Jack's biggest secret?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just read the next three chapters and still very much enjoying the story.

Very nice of Will to keep Jack safe, secure and entertained whilst he went off to football training. A great chair tie and I loved the use of the sock that Will had just used to clean up with as the gag.

There's some great physical stuff in this story. I love how Will keeps manhandling Jack even when it's not strictly necessary and I loved the way Will wrestled Jack down and used his body to restrain him. Some more interrogation and Jack's secret is out. (I can definitely relate to coming out to someone only to be told they'd already worked it out! Even better was the fact that I hadn't worked out he was gay himself - my gaydar really doesn't work!)

It's great that you get some more tender moments in there such as Will feeding Jack his breakfast - definitely going on my list of things to try! It's good to remind us that these two are friends and that Will does care for Jack. He might be having some fun with Jack and indulging his own fantasies but he does want Jack to enjoy himself as well.

The tight, intricate rope work and then being held between some big thighs with your face buried in a rapidly growing crotch definitely ticks a lot of boxes for me! I wonder how Will has become some proficient with the ropes?

You definitely went to town describing that sock in chapter 5 - very imaginative but I don't want it anywhere near me! That was definitely a very intense edging and milking scene. I love that Jack has now been kept in bondage for a day and a half - changing positions and activities to keep things interesting - and it doesn't look like he will get away anytime soon.

Nice to end on a tender moment with Jack feeling safe and comfortable in Will's arms although I think we know what Will wants to do with Jack! Nice that he's taking it slow though. Can't wait to find out what the next day will bring.

Really great work! Some great ideas and descriptions and you keep the story moving along. The friendship is definitely changing.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] thank you for the thorough reviews to the first few chapters. They are really appreciated.

I’ve had a bit going on and not felt much like writing lately, but these reviews have reminded me just how fun the story is to write. It’s inspired me to get the next chapter written. ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago It’s inspired me to get the next chapter written. ;)
Glad to have been of service! It's a fun story and it's always good to make time to do things you enjoy.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another few chapters ticked off.

I enjoyed the final chapter of their first encounter. You have my full support when it comes to skimpy, colourful underwear! The image of the shoe taped to the face has always appealed to me even though feet and footwear are not a massive kink for me. I guess it's just a great visual representation of the control Will has over Jack and also very humiliating. Doubly so with the added underwear inside.

Chapter 7 is a difficult chapter - I hope the events come from imagination rather than personal experience. It's so sad that parents can react that way to their own child but I know it does happen. Thankfully in this case Jack has a true friend in Will - looks like he knows how to take his mind off things! I love Will getting off whilst hand-gagging Jack. Love them falling asleep with Will cuddling the still bound Jack.

I love the shopping challenge - definitely makes things more interesting for Jack and plays on the competitive streak between the two. You almost think he might win! I love the building up of punishments as Jack fails at an almost impossible task and Will keeping score is great. A particularly great description involving a giraffe!

Will can definitely switch personas in the blink of an eye. Maybe he goes a little bit too hard at times but I guess both he and Jack are new to this and learning together. Hopefully he'll settle down a bit as he works out how Jack responds. Jack may be feeling very indebted to Will at this point. I'm not sure if this is part of Will's plan but it's not the best mindset to be in.

Will bought a lot of stuff - can't wait to see how he uses it...

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm fully caught up now. I have occasional moments of deja vu but you then very quickly take the story in your own direction!

Will is an interesting character. He definitely cares about Jack and doesn't want to hurt him but at the same time I think he sometimes goes too far or too quickly. There's also a bit of bravado that creeps in when he's with his friends. On the whole though I think he is doing a pretty good job considering he is very new to this. Jack also seems to be coping fairly well - nice that he's got such a good friend to help him explore his kinks!

The mummification was great and nice to see Will taking time to pad the knees and ankles but that vibrating sleeve was evil especially when Will left it on overnight. I really loved the muzzle and the effect the smell of the leather had on Jack. The 'unnecessary' padlocks are also a great addition - a padlock clicking closed is a great sound.

The trip to the football was fun (I'm guessing Aussie rules football). That must have been quite an intense experience for Jack - what would have happened if he'd been found - exciting but scary. Maybe an example of Will taking a bit of a risk at this early stage in their relationship. I loved how Jack focused on watching various parts of Will's body during the match.

A new bunch of characters adds some fun to the mix although maybe Will would have done better to start off with just Theo and Max. The 'follow my lead' blow job training was great as was the tease of Jack getting to play with Max. Definitely interested to see more of their relationship and how it intertwines with Will and Jack - I feel some lessons could be learned here.

We've definitely got a villain of the piece in Liam - his stunt with the creepy delivery man was really not on. It also highlighted Will's overconfidence - whilst he may be top-dog in the group he could still be overpowered and then he would be unable to protect Jack. Thankfully for now Will is in control and watching him take Liam down was great fun - almost as fun as watching Jack play with Liam. The advantage of being a sub - you've got lots of great ideas to try when you finally get on top!

Love the straightjacket/sleepsack and the gas mask. The sex scene between Will and Jack was a very tender moment - probably quite a lot going on for Jack's first time. It's nice to see Will taking care of Jack and Jack is clearly in love with Will. Hopefully Will won't do anything or let his friends do anything to break that trust.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] There are so many great little details in your story (I noticed the hint about a possible previous owner of the Osiris trainers!) and your descriptions cover all the senses and make the characters and actions believable. I love how earlier actions can come back to haunt Jack. The visual aids are good too - I want to see more of Mitch and Nate! There's also some brilliant moments of dialogue and a few moments that have made me laugh - humour always works for me. You've definitely got a great but twisted imagination! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Looking forward to some more chapters when the mood takes you.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] i really can’t thank you enough for your thorough review of the story. I’m glad you enjoyed it and pickup all the little details. You were the only one of the readers who mentioned the Osiris sneakers being worn by someone else, which was a hot topic early on as possibly being Shawn’s from B&G. Which reminds me [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] we must discuss if there is to be a crossover at some point.

I was having some loss of motivation in writing the next chapter but your glowing review has really got my creative juices flowing new chapter should be out soon

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] No worries, mate (said in an appaling attempt at an Australian accent :) ) That's what pups are for - to bring a smile to your face and cause mischief when you're not looking! I'm glad you're feeling inspired again and looking forward to whatever your imagination sends our way.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic