Jack’s changing friendship (chapter 22 added 15-1-21)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jack’s changing friendship (chapter 22 added 15-1-21)

Post by Socksbound »

This the first story I’ve ever written please be gentle. Any feed back is appreciated. Hope you like it.

Chapter 1 - the stupid bet

What was I thinking agreeing to this stupid bet? I should have known there was more to this than a game of pool. Now I was in way over my head and there was no turning back.

Let’s start from the beginning. My name is Jack, I’m 19 stand 170cm tall, weigh no more than 70 kilos and have short messy blonde hair. Ive recently realised that I’m gay, but haven’t come out yet. Oh and I’ve got a secret crush on my best friend Will.

Jack

Will was drop dead gorgeous. Standing at 198cm and 115 kilos he was perfection personified. His light brown hair was never out of place. His biceps were about as thick as my thighs, but best of all was his smile. It could melt ice. He knew it was his best feature and purposefully made people swoon by flashing it.

Will was one of those guys good at everything’s did. He was the star player in the local footy team, top of the class in every subject and was pretty much a real life Prince Charming. Every girl that met him wanted to date him and every guy wanted to be him.

We have known one another since we were 5, and from that moment we have been almost inseparable. I had a small group of friends, Will on the other hand seemed to be friends with everyone.

Will

We were also highly competitive with one another, like two brothers not wanting to lose to the other.To top that off we would often have a wager or bet before our games.

The consequences would normally be to do something mundane like chores.We would occasionally have higher stakes, like streaking naked around the block. A couple of times I had spent some time tied up to Will’s bed and tickled mercilessly.

That’s why I’m in this predicament.

On this particular day, we were playing pool in Will’s games room. Will had won a couple of games, luckily for me had had gone pretty easy on me by making me grab him a drink and order the pizza.

After winning the next game Will made me feed him a few slices of pizza and his drink so he didn’t have to lift a finger. He would click his fingers and point, rather than speak. Just to get me angry. Right before I could complain, he flashed that toothy grin and say he was just playing around.

For what I thought would be our last game we decided that the winner would get a foot massage from the loser. As much as I would have loved nothing more than to be servicing Will’s size 13 feet. As soon as we started playing the game the competitive juices started flowing and I managed to win.

I plonked myself down on the couch, took of my batters Nike hightops and gestured for Will to come and start. He sat next to me and I swivelled around to face him.

“Get to work” I mockingly said whilst trusting my socked foot into his face.

“GEEZ they reek” Will mumbled whilst crinkling his nose at them.

I just chuckled and wiggled my toes as he grabbed my foot and started to massage them through my sock. His big hands went to work rubbing and kneading my foot. It felt amazing.Yet another thing he was great at I thought to myself.

Will was not really paying much attention. So like a little brat I took my chance to catch him off guard. I lifted my other foot a pushed it straight into his face and over his his nose

“Sniff these” I jokingly taunted.

Will coughed and spluttered before regaining his composure. I realised the error I had made but it was to late. Will locked his vice like arm around my ankles and began to tickle my feet with his other hand.

I thrashed around trying to get away, but it was no use. He was not letting go. I could hardly breath from laughing so hard, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I begged him to stop but the onslaught continued. I continued to wriggle and squirm in an attempt to get out. Will didn’t let up for a moment.

“You’ll pay for that you little twerp“

The onslaught went on for several minutes until I was close to wetting myself.Then finally he stopped although he remained firmly holding onto my ankles.

“Alright, let’s play one more game. The loser gets tied up and the winner can do whatever they want with them”

I hesitated still trying to catch my breath. Will dug his fingers into my feet again. I began laugh.

“Ok, ok you win. Loser gets tied up” I said through all the laughter.

Will let go and started setting up the table while I tried to regain my breath.

Unfortunately for me the game wasn’t even close. Will wiped the floor with me. After he sunk the winning ball I sighed and slunk down onto the couch, before looking up at Will.

Will flashed me a smile. “your mine now, bitch! Now strip down to your underwear and get on the pool table, while I go get some things”.

Before I had a chance to protest Will grabbed me in a headlock before threatening to tickle me till I pissed myself if I disobeyed or hesitated with his orders he would make sure to punish me.

Will let go and watched me start to remove my jumper and T-shirt. Satisfied I was following his orders he ran out of the room. I slowly took of the rest of my clothes.Then with only my skimpy little boxer briefs on I climbed onto pool table and waited for Will to return. It seemed to take Will an eternity to return.

When he finally came bounding back into the games room, he was carrying a large duffle bag. Will dropped the bag just out of sight so I couldn’t see what was in it.

“What’s in there?” I asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough” he quipped back.

He reached down and grabbed a few lengths of white rope out. I let out a quite noticeable gulp, and nervously laid down.

Will looked down at me and smirked. “Looks like someone is enjoying this” I instinctively went to cover myself, as I did he grabbed my arm by the wrist.

“Nothing to be embarrassed about.” he looked down and gave me a wink. I can’t believe I had a raging boner even worse Will had noticed.

I tried to avert my eyes and could feel myself going bright red with embarrassment. Will took little notice and began to wrap the rope around my wrist a few times. Knotted it snuggly then ran the rope down the leg of the table before tying it off at the base.

“Try to move that arm” Will commanded.

I tried but there was no slack. Satisfied with his work he repeated this on my other wrist. Stretching my tiny frame out over the table. He tested my bonds himself before moving towards my feet.

On his way to the foot of the table he gently ran his hand down my body. Slowly and lightly running it down my arm and across to my nipple. He pinched it playfully. I flinched and tried to move away from his touch.

Will just laughed and reminded me as the winner he could do whatever he liked. I let out a huge sigh and tried to relax.

With that his hand continued its journey down my body. He ran it over my abs down towards my waist band. I began to let out a little whimper, but caught it before I let too much out.

Will chuckled and pretended not to notice, before continuing down to my inner thigh. He lingered there just to tease me. He slowly ran his fingers along the sensitive area. Running it from close to my balls down about half way then back up.

I tried as best I could to hold it in, but I couldn’t. I began to moan. First under my breath, then louder. Still his hand lingered, I began to fidget in the restraints.

“OMG that feels so good“ I blurted out.

Will stopped. I looked at him in horror. Will was looking back at me, flashing a big toothy grin. He just raised an eyebrow before setting to work at restraining my legs, clearly satisfied with my humiliation.

Just like my arms he wrapped the rope a few times around my ankles before running the length of rope down the leg of the table and tying the to the base of the table leg.The only knots now way out of reach.

I was now tied spread eagle on the pool table. My tiny frame stretched and exposed. Will took the opportunity to graze my sensitive soles. I yelped and tried to move my feet to no avail.

“Almost done, we have one final touch“

Will went back into his bag and grabbed out a roll of heavy grade duct tape.

“Don’t want the neighbours to hear what’s going on do we?” Will said whilst patting me on the cheek.

Just as I went to plead with Will, I noticed he had kicked of his shoe and was peeling of his black Nike elite sock. I instinctively clamped my mouth shut.

As he brought the sock towards my mouth I noticed the white sections on the heel and toe had almost turned black. It smelled putrid. When had he last washed it?

I twisted, turned and tried to fight it. I pleaded with my best puppy dog eyes. He took no notice and held the balled up sock over my mouth.

“This sock is going in that yapper of yours and you’re going to like it.” Will snorted.

I continued to struggle and fight. Finally when Will was done with my resistance and pinched my nostrils shut. I held on 30-40 seconds before I couldn’t hold my breath anymore.

I opened my mouth to take a breath. Will quickly crammed the huge stinker in.

“Mmmph” It was so salty, cheesy and moist. I tried using my tongue to block it out. It was no good the sock was to big and will was to quick. Lint and fluff caught in my throat making me cough and splutter into sock held firmly by Will’s hand.

“I’ve been wearing those socks for like a month. Surprised you couldn’t smell them earlier” Will joked.

He looked straight into my eyes with a very serious expression on his face. “If you try to spit that out you’ll regret it”

He removed his hand from my mouth, to grab the duct tape. I didn’t move for fear of what he would do if I disobeyed him.

The next thing I know the brute slapped the tape on my cheek and began to wrap the extra sticky tape around my head. He easily wrapped it fifteen times around my mouth and patted it smooth. Defeated I lay there chewing on my friends putrid sock trying not to vomit.

“Nice and quiet. Hey sock boy!” Will said whilst gripping my hair and forcing me to look at him as he admired his handy work.

He patted my cheek and said “We are going to have so much fun” Whilst returning to grab something else from the bag.

Before I knew what was going will had covered my eyes with what appeared to be one of his footy socks. It was quickly knotted behind my head.

With that done I could hear him rummaging once again through the bag. Will placed a few items on the table beside me.

He leaned in close, I could feel his breath on my face.
“I’ve got a few questions to ask you, you’d better answer these truthfully or these pictures get sent to all our friends and family”.

‘Click’ then I heard the sound of his phone camera go off.

It was at this moment I knew I was in big trouble and there was nothing I could do about it.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 31 times in total.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Great beginning! Keep it coming!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice start. I look forward to more!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This is great!!! Literally had so many fantasies about having this done to me by my friends back in high school. Definitely looking forward to what happens next!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic entry [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
Welcome to the league of TUG writers!

Will and I would get along SWELL in real life.
Same size feet, same weight and almost the same height 8-)

Seems like Will also has an appreciation for bondage.
I can definitely relate to his liberal use of duct tape, as well as the use of his own sock.

Yeah, I'd definitely get along with this guy.

Superb first chapter, buddy.
Nice pacing and enjoyable dialogue.
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

The title of the story leaves me wanting more.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Really hot first chapter and a classic fun set-up.

I don't envy jack having Will's rancid sock pushed into his mouth.
actually that is a lie, i'd love for that to happen to me :lol:

I see that you've pleased [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] so you've definitely done something right in terms of putrid sock-gags. Can't wait to read more
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Excellent story.

I'm looking forward to read more of it.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super exciting! Will seems really hot and it's fun to see Jack's reactions to his touches and orders! Can't wait to see what's up next!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I haven't seen anything this good here for much too long. Well done!
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Awesome story, I can't wait to see where this goes!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] i won’t lie there will most definitely be a few of my fantasies in here. This would be one ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I was hoping you would have an affinity with Will, just like I do with Steven. 8-)

[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] I can’t deny it either would love it too.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] your making me blush with such high praise, thank you for such glowing comments. I’m so glad you like it. :oops:

[mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] I’m glad you liked it and really appreciate that you all took the time to comment.

Thank you All for being gentle with a newbie, and being so kind in popping my writing cherry so to speak ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 2 - The question game

Will got straight to it. “Are you enjoying this?” Without hesitation I shook my head.

“Really, this seems to indicate you are lying” Will grabbed hold of my raging hard boner. I hadn’t noticed but I was kinda enjoying this.

‘Click’ more incriminating evidence Will muttered to himself.

“I don’t like to repeat myself Jack, but I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Are you enjoying this?”

I begrudgingly nodded. “Good boi!”

“Do you like being tied up?

As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I reluctantly nodded. “Mmmm interesting”.

“Would you like the blindfold off?”

I didn’t immediately nod as there was a little part of me enjoying having the hunks sock around my eyes. He slowly removed the sock. I looked up into his beautiful blue orbs, they stated back at me and he smiled down.

He lifted up a couple of pairs of socks and showed them to me. “Do you steal my socks?

My shocked expression and look of horror, probably answered his question for him. I had a bit of a fetish for sniffing dirty socks.

How on earth did he know I occasionally took his socks? I my eyes darted away, I couldn’t look at him. I took a deep breath and began to nod. Will’s gaze never left my face, and he continued his questions.

“Do you take these to wear them? I shook my head.

“Ok... You’re a little creep and sniff them don’t you?“

Even though I was embarrassed as hell and had a look of dread on my face I couldn’t lie to Will. I sheepishly nodded.

Will responded with a big smirk, “ I’ve suspected for a while you’ve been taking these, now I want to know why?”

“I’m going to take the gag out. If I hear one noise out of you other than to answer one of my questions it goes back in and one of these bad boys gets taped to your face.

Will grabbed one of his massive Osiris sneakers. On the inside you could see the dirt and grime that had accumulated from Will wearing them all the time. The writing inside had smudged and worn off.

He brought it close to my face, the odour coming from them was horrendous. The second the pungent aroma hit my nostrils I contorted my face and and went to turned away. Instead I found myself being eaten by Will’s enormous shoe. The rotten shoe was so big my entire face fit inside.

“Understand”

“Mmmph, mmph” I said whilst nodding trying to get Will to take the wretched shoe away.

Will chuckled, dropped the shoe and got to work removing the gag. When the tape was off I spat the now soaked and slimy sock out. I glared up at my gorgeous captor in disgust.

Before I even had a thought to talk he pressed a finger to my mouth. “Sssh, you can only speak when spoken to” he laughed, “And address me as sir or master from now on, got it?!”

“Yes... s sir” stuttering on the sir part due to my nerves.

“It seems your quite a little freak Jack. Explain to me why you take my socks so i can understand”

“O o ok sir” I nervously replied. “ I like to take your used socks to sniff them while I....”

I paused unable to bring myself to say it. Will moved from his position and came towards me. Then it came out.

“I sniff them when I jack off sir!!!!”

I wanted to die, the embarrassment from saying that was too much. Tears started to trickle down my cheeks. Will didn’t move or say anything for a moment.

Then he ran his hand along my cheeks and wiped away the tears. The tender moment was broken when Will quizzically asked....

“Why the fuck do like then smell of my socks? And do you cum on them?

“I don’t know why exactly but smelling your socks seems to be such a turn on I guess sir. I do but always wash them before I return them”

“You horny little fag” Will said whilst flashing that grin.

“I’ve got an idea, on how you can repay your gracious master for not pulverising you into a pulp for taking his things”.

Will jumped up and began to untie my feet, then my hands. He coaxed me to roll over and held my arms behind my back.

“Make a fist” I did as commanded.

Will slipped one of the stolen socks over the clenched fist and taped it in place. He repeated the process on the other hand.

“Can’t have you trying to escape can we?” He mocked.

Will grabbed the rope and began tying my wrists together. First winding it round and round several times before cinching it in the middle. It was tight and not all that comfortable.

He used another piece of rope to tie my elbows together. I could feel a burning in my shoulders as the ropes got tighter and tighter until my elbows touched.

“Aaagh that hurts, Will it’s too tight” I yelled out in pain

‘Shut up’ Will barked.

He grabbed some more rope and wrapped it around my chest and second one was tied around my waist pinning my arms to my body. Satisfied with his work he moved to my feet.

Like my wrists he rounded my ankles several times before cinching them in the middle. To ensure I was immobile he tied more rope above and below my knees.

As a final touch he grabbed the excess rope from my ankles and brought it up to my elbows. With one sudden yank Will pulled it tight, I whimpered but kept any noise in, not wanting to get anywhere near those rancid shoes.

My feet now touched my socked hands. My hogtie was extremely tight and the ropes unforgiving. I tried to move but the strictness and effectiveness of Will’s work limited to almost nothing.

Then as if I was nothing more than a feather Will picked me up of the pool table, and placed me on the floor in front of the couch.

The giant muscle god sat down in front of me, his enormous feet and toes just in front of my head. He leaned down ruffled my hair and said “Get to work bitch”.

Will leaned back and lifted his massive foot, pushed it forward and shoved his big toes straight into my mouth. Almost instantly my taste buds were inundated with a salty cheesy taste hitting them. To top of the smell the emitted brought tears to my eyes.

I squirmed and tried to move my head away to get Will’s foot out of my mouth.

“Oh no you don’t” Will barked placing his other foot behind my head.

“Do a good job and clean my feet and I will think about letting you out” Will confidently told me as he lay right back and put his arms behind his head and got real comfy.

I reluctantly began to use my tongue to lap at his toes. The toe jam and lint made me gag, but I tentatively kept going. I sucked and I slurped and tried not to vomit. I was totally humiliated.

Will put on a movie and paid me no attention or so I thought until he looked down and said “cheese”. He took a few photos of my predicament. I just hoped he wouldn’t use any of this against me.

Will occasionally pushed his foot deeper into my mouth, I gagged and chocked on it. “Keep going this feels great” Will exuberantly said whilst settling back to watch the tv.

I kept on worshiping the hunks feet licking right up along his toes to his heel and even sucking on his toes. I began Flicking my tongue in between his toes, trying to get my masters praise in the hopes he would free me.

Soon I noticed a very large bulge in Will’s jeans. He begins to rub it, and quietly moan. The rubbing intensifies, before he reaches down lowers the zip and pulls out the largest meatiest dick I’ve ever seen. This thing was like a snake at least 8 1/2 inches long if not longer.

I gulped, but kep my eyes on the scene above me. Gradually picked up the pace. Will was really getting into it moaning louder and louder with every stroke.

I must have become lost in the moment of what was possibly the hottest thing I had ever witnessed, and stopped worshiping the hunks feet. I heard a hushed and breathless “don’t stop” and felt Wills foot push deeper into my mouth.

I continued as the gorgeous hunk continued to pleasure himself. His moans continued to get louder and louder before it happened.

He climaxed!! There were four or five massive spurts that erupted out of the monster landing in my hair and covering most of my face . I was thoroughly coated in my best friends spunk. In shock at what had just happened, I just lay there looking up at the spent hunk not sure what to do.

“Oh shit! sorry dude!” Will breathlessly apologised.

He grabbed one of the discarded socks and wiped the cum from my face. “Let’s get you cleaned up we aren’t finished this game yet”.

Not finished yet!! Did that mean he wanted to know my biggest secret?
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

I want to know your biggest secret, too!
I can easily identify to your character, as I have a strong fetish too, mine being about woolen sweaters. And I've been very much able to "borrow" other guys sweaters the same way and for the same purpose as your character (if not you) borrowed Will's socks.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] so glad you can relate. Lucky for you you have been able to borrow friends things, unfortunately for me it is all just a fantasy.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @Paris_bondage so glad you can relate. Lucky for you you have been able to borrow friends things, unfortunately for me it is all just a fantasy.
Honestly, it's much easier to create a situation when you may borrow a sweater than a pair of socks :)
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Great story! I feel for Jack. It's hard when you don't feel that you can share your sexuality with your friends.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] so true hard to make up a reason to borrow a pair of used socks as a posed to a sweater :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Aside from posting some material that I've written a few weeks ago, I've been away from home and haven't been able to spend much time on here this past week.

Still have other ongoing works to catch up to (and some new works to start reading), but I was very glad to see a second chapter added to Jack's story.

Those shoes look familiar 8-)
Glad you included them here.

Will apologising for spunking Jack's face was the highlight of this chapter for me.
The fact that it was accidental and that Will actually feels bad for the little faggot actually makes it even more enjoyable for me.

Fantastic continuation, buddy.
Can't wait to read the next scene ;)

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] This is your first story?? Sure doesn't seem like it! Incredibly hot! It is very well written and the details make it easy to picture. Jack is lucky to have a friend like Will.

Dirty socks, foot worship, a facial? This store is fast becoming a favorite.

Keep it up!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention], this is really amazing! I can;t wait to read what Will has in store for his buddy
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Seems I may have a little in common with Jack borrowing other people’s things ;)

They were perfect for the part I hope you don’t mind I used them this one time 8-)

Really glad you like that part was my favourite bit too.

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Not at all, buddy-boy!
You know, depending on what plans you have for these guys, a crossover may even present itself as being a possibility.

I'm sure that between the two of us we could come up with an in-universe explanation as to why Shawn's battered Osiris shoes ended up being worn by Will.

Maybe Will and Shawn are good buddies, and maybe those beat up trainers were already heavily-worn "hand-me-downs".
Tons of fun ideas running through my head 8-)

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I vote in favor of a crossover!!!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] yes it is my first time writing anything. I’m truly flattered that you consider my work of a quality to question It. :D

I’ve been a lurker in here for quite some time and read many wonderful stories. Have just read the comments about what people like in the stories and anything about writing styles they may have liked. I then just adapted it to my own tastes and fantasies.

When I posted it I was quite nervous, just hoped that even one person would like it.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 3 - Jack’s reward

Will finished cleaning me up with his sock, he untied most of the ropes only leaving my wrists tied. The tension in my back and shoulders finally subsided. What a relief.

Will lifted me up and carried me to his room even though I could have walked. It was his way of reminding me who was boss. The alpha jock threw me onto the bed and closed his door. I just lay on the bed waiting for what Will would do next.

“I have footy training in an hour, so the game will have to wait until I get back”.

Will grabbed the tape and a sock, I knew what he intended to do but didn’t fight it, I was too tired to fight it. I let the alpha stuff it in my mouth and begin to wind tape around. Something was different about this sock it was damp and tasted bitter and salty. It was the sock he had used to clean his cum with. That bastard!

I tried to spit it out but it was too late. Will wrapped the tape around my head several times. The tape wrapping my mouth was tight and the stuffing filled my mouth perfectly, barely a sound could escape the gag. Will winked “bet you love the taste of a real man”

I grumbled into the gag as Will picked me up and placed me on a chair in the middle of the room. He positioned my arms over the back rest, took out some rope and fastened them to the chair.

To make any thoughts of escape disappear, he wrapped rope around my chest to ensure I was pinned tightly to the chair. He tied my ankles to the legs at the back of the chair, this pulled my legs out wide and prevented my feet from touching the ground.

The position I was tied in also left me exposed and helpless. Will didn’t fail to notice, and gently massaged my underwear clad bludge. I whimpered a little into the gag.Will wasn’t done with me yet. He suddenly held that rotten old Osiris sneaker to my face. Before I knew what was going on my face was buried inside it and he was quickly taping it in place.

He severed the tape, patted my bludge and said “have fun”. I heard a door close and water running. Will had jumped in the shower. I tried frantically to get the wretched shoe of my face.

I only succeeded in breathing the foul stench deeper, causing me to gag with every breath. The smell was so immense it caused tears to stream down my cheeks. To top it of my saliva was mixing with the cum and my taste buds were being assaulted by the bitter salty goo. I spent several minutes just sitting there coughing and spluttering into my gag trying to come to terms with both Will’s spunk and the smell of that shoe.

The shower turned off and a moment or two later Will came into the room. He was talking to someone on the phone. I couldn’t make out who it was or what they were saying. The phone call ended and Will knelt down beside me.

“Good news!! My folks called and have gone away for the weekend. That means it’s just you and me till late Sunday, buddy”

“Mmmph” was my response.

I couldn’t see but I could tell he was delighted with this news. Will went about getting ready for training and payed me no attention at all until he was ready to leave.

“I will be gone for a couple of hours, you just sit here and sniffing my shoe, loser”.

There was suddenly a sharp pain on both my nipples. Will laughed “those clothes pegs should keep you entertained” and shut the door behind him.

Once Will had left the room I began to struggle trying to get free.The pain from the pegs jolted through my body with every movement. It was all for nothing I was too well secured there was to be no escape.

As time passed the pain subsided and my nipples went numb. I must have fallen asleep at some stage. I was startled awake when Will ripped the pegs off. Pain shot through me. I screamed into the gag.

“Lucky you’re gagged so well, the whole town would have heard that scream. You Pussy!!”

Will removed the shoe from my face and crouched in front of me. There was an ominous glint in his expression.

“I think it’s time I repay you for earlier. I’ve never blown a load like that before you deserve a reward”

Will released me from the chair, untied my limbs and removed my hands from the socks. I remained gagged through out. It felt great to stretch out my limbs and wiggle my fingers after being confined for so long.

Without any notice Will shoved me face down onto the bed. He put his full weight on my back and started removing my underwear. I panicked not sure what he was doing. I kicked my legs in pathetic attempt to get him to stop but the big alpha wasn’t deterred and in an instant I was naked and trapped under the beast. I wanted to cry out for him to stop. I was met with the brutes giant hand clamping over my already heavily gagged mouth.

His hand was so big it completely cover the lower half of my face. He held on tight cutting of my air supply. I huffed and grunted trying to get some air. Instead he rolled our bodies over with my tiny body on top of his and my dick flapping in the air.

His enormous legs wrapped around my lower body and he subdued my arms with his one massive arm.

“Calm down Jack” he ordered.

I pleaded into the jocks hand for air. “Mmmmh mmph” I grunted. I tried to get my nose from under his grip. It was no use he held on as I struggled for freedom.

The lack of air started to cause my vision to blur. I was beginning to black out. As I did my thoughts drifted, I stopped my struggle for air and finally my body relaxed. Will somewhat oblivious to the fact I was passing out thought I had calmed down and released his grip on my face.I took a great big breath of fresh air.

I could smell my captors sweaty hand as he pulled it from my face. I was swept away in the intoxicating smell of his sweat and deodorant. It was both sweet and salty and had that musty smell only real alphas could have. His scent drove me wild, the excitement showed in my growing dick.

Will maneuvered our bodies so he could access my body but keep my arms pinned. He crossed his legs behind my back, intertwining my arms behind his knees to lock them in. One of his massive arms locked lightly around my neck holding me in place. The other began to snake its way over my body.

Something like this

He started playing with my button like nipples, which were still really sensitive from the pegs. I whimpered at his touch.

“It’s ok babe, you deserve a reward” the hunk whispered in my ear. He ran his fingers down past my navel I moan quietly in delight.

His hand continued and he grabbed my now raging erection. He began to stroke it slowly and methodically. Drawing the pleasure out and eliciting whimpers and moans with every stroke. He began pumping faster and faster. My muffled moans of ecstasy increased, but barely escaped my gag. I was getting very close to climax when Will suddenly stopped. I groaned in disappointment. A very sadistic and satisfied laugh escaped Will’s lips.

“Oh Jakey boi, you didn’t think you’d get off that easy did you?”

We just lay there for a time, slowly I began to go soft, this was Will’s cue to start stroking again, just like before he brought me close then stopped.

Will continued the game six, seven maybe eight or nine times. The hunk was enjoying my torture and my muffled pleas only spurred him on more. This was not the reward I had been hoping for, it was torturous.

The edging had clouded my mind my guard was dropping. I need release, and I needed it NOW. I would do or say anything at this stage and Will knew it. He took his moment to ask the burning question.

He started stroking once more. “you want to cum don’t you babe? He whispered seductively into my ear I nodded.

Will went straight for the kill, there was no beating around the bush with these questions.

“You have been such a good boi... answer these questions and I’ll let you cum. Are you attracted to guys? You know like are you gay? ...

Without any hesitation I nodded, too caught up in my lust for orgasm. Will continued.

“Are you attracted to me? Would you say you have a crush on me? I nodded again.

“That’s why you take my socks isn’t it? You like to smell and think about me when you cum don’t you?” Not thinking I once again nodded in agreement.

My mind was so focused on getting off that I wasn’t even aware of what I had revealed. I hadn’t even noticed that I had told my crush that I was attracted to him, that’s why I took his socks, and the big one that I was in fact gay....

I should have been embarrassed but I was too caught up. Happy with his psychological win, he kept stroking until I blew. My hot spunk flew out and splattered on my chest. “good boi” Will whispered.

Spent, I just lay there like a dead weight on top of Will, the ecstasy came down and I began to doze off. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Will moving out from under me. Clamping some handcuffs on me and walking out of the room.

I had let out the secret what would Will do with it?
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic