Jack’s changing friendship (chapter 22 added 15-1-21)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent chapter! I like how Will coaxes what he needs to know out of Jack. I think he will use the information on him all weekend :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Dude!!! Awesome continuation!!! Hopefully Will can be trusted with the secret, not that there's much to be done :D :D

But I'm gonna take a guess and say that Will may be pretty understanding and like-minded ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot chapter!!! Loved the cum sock and smelly sneaker taped to Jack's face.

Wonder what Will is going to do with his newfound knowledge of Jack's crush on him :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 4 - Breakfast with a twist

I woke with the suns rays on my face. How long had I been asleep I wondered. As I became more aware of my surroundings I noticed I was still gagged although the sweat had reduced it’s stickiness.

Unfortunately with Will’s large sock in there I couldn’t move my mouth enough to get my tongue free to pry the tape from my lips.

I went to use my hands and realised they were handcuffed behind my back. I struggled to get my self up but eventually sat myself up on the edge of the bed.

I was about to stand up when a beaming Will came walking in only his underwear carrying a tray with food on it. He placed the tray on the bed, pulled a chair over and sat in front of me.

“good morning sleepy head, are you hungry?” I nodded enthusiastically. I was starving. Will removed the tape and I spat the sock out.

“Thank you” I said.

Will grabbed my jaw pushing my lips into a pucker, glared at me “thank you... who?” He replied.

I didn’t really think after last night he would keep up his role as a dominant alpha, but apparently he was.

I looked at the ground “sorry... thank you sir” I replied. His smile returned and he grabbed the glass of juice brought it to my lips and allowed me to have a sip.

Will grabbed the plate of food and sat it on his lap. The beautiful hunk had cooked bacon and eggs just for us. He cut the meal up and gave me a mouthful before taking one for himself. At one point I got a bit of egg on my face, the gorgeous jock gently wiped it off and licked his finger.

After the activities of last night we were both hungry and the plate of food was gone in moments. Looking back on that breakfast, it was so sweet and tender. Will really lived up to the Prince Charming tag, he would do that more than once.

Will reached behind and released me from the cuffs. I thought our games had finished but no!! In one quick motion Will had me standing and was pushing me out his door towards the bathroom.

“Ok princess, let’s get you ready for today’s activities” Will sniggered almost sounding like the villain in a movie.

Will allowed me ten minutes to have a shower and clean myself up a bit. I hurriedly washed the dried cum from my hair face and chest. There was a knock at the door “times up get that scrawny little ass out here”.

I quickly got out, dried myself and walked out of the bathroom with nothing but the towel around me. Will was waiting outside he looked me up and down, licked his lips and beamed the wickedest smile. This couldn’t be good.

The beast grabbed me forcing the towel to drop. Before I had a chance to cover myself, Will had forced my arms behind my back and marched me back into the bedroom.

Will expertly tied my hands behind my back in a box tie. Tying each of my wrists and elbows to one another. It was extremely tight, I cried out that it was hurting.

My pleas over how tight it was weren’t met with any sympathy however. Will went into the duffel bag and produced a bright red ball gag. I didn’t even have a chance to clamp my mouth shut when it was forcefully shoved in my mouth and yanked as tightly as it would go. It was buckled at the back and Will went back to tying the rest of my body.

“I don’t want to hear it” he barked at me.

Will set about weaving an intricate web over my upper body with ropes running around my chest over my shoulders and cinched together at my armpits. It was a work of art and had me ensnared. Will has definitely done this before this was not his first rodeo so to speak.

Will moved onto my legs wrapping rope above and below my knees as well as my ankles which he connected to the rope harness. Like the rest, it was pulled tight and my feet rested against my butt cheeks. Will totally ignoring and groans and whines that escaped the gag.

The muscle god hopped on the bed and sat with his legs either side of me, putting me in the awkward position of having to look up at him from crotch level. To increase his dominance and power over me, the jock grabbed my head and held it against his crotch. Ordering me to sniff several times. It had that warm musky scent that came from sweaty man balls.

I squirmed around in a pitiful attempt to get away. This only seemed to boost the jocks ego, who then pulled my head away and stared down at me. “ now then princess let’s discuss what you told me last night”

I gulped and looked away ashamed. Will let out a hearty laugh. “What are you worried about, I’m not going to pummel you if that’s what your thinking. I’ve actually suspected for some time you were gay. You just confirmed it for me last last night”.

I looked up at the gorgeous hunk in a puzzled way. How did he know before now? He looked down at my helpless body and ran his hands through my hair.

“Do you remember that party at Ryan’s place last summer? I tried to get you to hook up with Brenda. Well when you knocked her advances back despite being a sure thing, I started to notice a few things about you”

I snuggled into his leg and listened intently as he continued twirling my fringe in his fingers.

“That next week i noticed you staring at me when I got changed after footy training. Then when I went to grab my gear I noticed that my socks had disappeared from my bag”

With that he once again pushed my head into his couch ordering sniff his crotch. He taunted me about how I was smelling a real man and crap like that. After a few minutes he got bored grabbed my hair and lifted my face out.

“That’s when I decided I to come up with a plan to catch you red handed stealing my socks, and then you would be able to stop hiding it from me”

Having had enough talking for the time being Will decided it was time to torment me. His muscular thighs closed in and began to squeeze my head between them. My nose trapped against the musky smelling front of his underwear. As he continued to squeeze it felt like I was being crushed. I began to struggle, well wiggle with how tightly I was tied up. My movements began to make the pouch in front of me grow. My muffled cries and wiggling were get Will quite aroused.

Will was really starting to get off on his power over me and secretly I was loving having no control or power. I was living out some of my fantasies, and dreams. I had longed for Will to tie me up and use me how he saw fit.

I began to slowly grind my hips into the bed, while the man monster continued to crush my head in his thighs. I was in heaven. As I got close will devilishly rolled me over. I humped the air trying to get some friction, but the brute held me down with my dick flapping in the air.

My groans of disappointment didn’t escape Will’s attention. “Come on babe you should know by now you have to earn your release”.

“Let’s get you ready to earn a reward” Will joked while grabbing my roped body off the bed, and carrying me towards the games room.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I want to be in Jack place so badly!!!! I can't wait to see how he earns the reward ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation and detailed account of what is happening! Jack is going to get his fantasies exercised! :D
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Just finished catching up to part three and can't tell you how much I thouroughly enjoyed it, from start to finish!

The spunked-up sockgag, followed by the non-consensual Osiris shoe sniffing was the highlight of this chapter for me.
That, and the super hot smothering handgag scene 8-)

Fantastic stuff, buddy!
Gonna read chapter four a bit later today.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Great chapter!! I loved the crushing of the head between Will's thighs! Wouldn't mind being in Jack's place ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Hey boy! I think it's time you joined our group of M/M authors on the M/M story index: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

As soon as you create yourself a portfolio (which you can update/edit at any time), I'll add your url-username to the top of the page.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thank you all for your comments, glad you are enjoying the story. Really good to see everyone enjoying different different aspects of the story.

Huge thank you to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for making the banner for me.

Working on the next chapter, should be out soon. :D

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] this is such a hot story . Will chapter 5 be out soon ?
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 5 - Reward with a difference

I found my self once again stretched out over the pool table tied by my wrists and ankles. My best friend and captor had kept me bound and gagged for almost 36 hours. What had started out as a lost bet had turned into a pretty wild weekend. With around 18 hours until his parents were due home only he knew what else he had planned or my tired little body.

“Ok, you cute little fucker let’s plug that mouth up” Will said whilst grabbing a sock and tape. It looked putrid, horrific even. It was so well worn you could see the lint and dirt it looked like fungus was actually growing on it. There was almost a crinkling sound to it with all the sweat and grime that had dried into it. I was not going to open my mouth for it without a fight.

I closed my mouth and defiantly kept it shut turning my head away in protest. Will thought this quite amusing. “I love it when they resist”. Instead of pinching my nose this time the hunk dug his long slender fingers into my arm pit. I immediately broke out into laughter caught by surprise it was a one sided fight, if you could call it a fight.

He took his moment, instantly crammed the putrid sock in, totally engulfing my mouth. He took his time to make sure it was completely inside and made sure my lips closed around it.

I heaved and gagged, It took all my strength not to vomit. The sock tasted like hell. I would describe it as the worst smelling sweaty feet had worn it before pouring ass juice on it. Once the ass juice dried it was dragged though a stable and thrown into an ashtray. Finally as a finishing touch the sock was drenched in parmesan cheese. There were so many flavours assaulting my taste buds and all of them were horrible. To put it simply it tasted like death.

Will held it in place and wrapped the tape around my head several times. The sock had perfectly filled my mouth the added tape made sure it only muted noises escaped. As I had done every time he dominated my helplessly bound body I tried to plead and give puppy dog eyes in the hope of leniency. Will was in full alpha mode though and my pleas only resulted in a slap to the cheek and a harsh “shut the fuck up”.

The rancid sock kept making me gag and cough I couldn’t stop struggling. This annoyed my master a little who pinched my nostrils shut.

“If you want air again stop struggling and accept what it’s happening”. I was quite frightened with how harsh Will was being and wasn’t all that sure if he was joking or not so complied.

I looked quizzically at the next item he grabbed, it had a ring with a long bulbous end that curled up. I had no idea what it was. Will also had a bottle of liquid, it was lube. Will poured the liquid onto the bulb and rubbed it over the device.My eyes nearly bulged out of my head when he brought his hands between my legs and rubbed the liquid around my ass. Unable to move much in my bonds I was helpless to his movements. The big jock ran his fingers round massaging the liquid in, occasionally sliding a digit in. I would flinch every time causing the hunk to smirk and chuckle.As anxious as I was with what was going on it felt amazing I moaned with his touch and began to grow hard.

I was suddenly aware of something fully invading my ass. Will was sliding the bulbous end in. I tried to tense my puck. “relax babe, I promise you will love it. This will hurt if you fight it and I don’t want to hurt you”. It toke several tries before I was able to stop stopped tensing up. It was gently pushed in. Will wiggled it around to get it in place it felt weird having this foreign object filling my hole.

Once it was settled in he stretched the rubber ring and put it over my hard dick and balls resting it at the base. I was totally unaware of what it was. I became even more nervous when Will grabbed out a little remote.

Bbbuuuzzzzz..... He flicked it on, instantly I felt a slight tingling sensation in my ass. It was pressing against my prostate. Then he turned it up a little. The feeling sent me into hyperdrive. My moans a whimpers eliciting a beaming smile from my captor.

“This is a prostate massager and we are going to have some fun with it” Will whispered delightedly into my ear.

The buzzing increased as will turned it up. The joy and ecstasy I was feeling was over whelming, my moans occasionally gurgled due to the wretched sock making me gag. Even then I almost forgot it was there the buzzing tingly feeling on my prostate had taken me to a different place.

Will like a devil turned it off all the sensations and pleasure stopped. I growled through the gag, WHY?? Why did he tease me so. I wiggled in my bonds fighting against the rope holding me in place.

That evil smirk returned. “Remember I said you had to earn that reward, well this is going on for hours buddy. Then maybe you will have earned that reward”.

Maybe!! He is evil. I thought with a displeased grunt.

The massager was turned on again, the pleasure once again driving me wild. Will this time decided to tease me further pinching my nipples, and lightly stroking my cock. The evil genius once again stopped when I was getting close. He continued this over and over again.

It was heaven and hell, I was turned into a whimpering whining mess. I cried and pleaded with the buff hunk I needed release. I was shaking and trembling I needed it so bad. This was pure torture.

The massager started again. I prayed to god he would allow me to cum this time. He put it to the highest setting the pleasure was now almost painful. It didn’t take long and my hot goo spurted out, coating my chest and belly. Oh the relief, however the relief was short lived when the buzzing in my ass didn’t stop.

Will grabbed hold of my sensitive dick and began to pump it.The sensations and excitement drove me over the edge again, but Will didn’t stop he kept on going. Will milked me dry, I lost count of how many times he made me cum. He wasn’t satisfied til I was shooting blanks. I was a total mess, sweaty, exhausted and spent.

The muscle god wiped my spunk with a towel, untied me from the table, took the wretched sock out and removed the prostate massager. I just lay there totally exhausted I couldn’t keep my eyes open, I was limp like a lifeless body. I was rolled over onto my stomach and had my hands taped behind my back.

He carried me to his bedroom and lay me down. I could feel the weight of his massive body settle in behind me. I felt the unmistakable feeling of his large underwear clad rod against my crack. He began to grind it gently a little against my crack. His arm came over and pulled me into a tight hug. Our legs intertwined as we settled in our warm embrace.

The grinding stopped and as we drifted off to sleep he shift his weight resting it on my tiny body. His hard rod stayed against my crack. The embrace was snug and comforting although his weight on top of me was pushing me into the bed and crushing me. With my arms bound I was going nowhere, but I didn’t want to go anywhere anyway.

I just nestled in a took in the hunks scent. The musky alpha smell made me feel comfortable. Being embraced in his arms made me feel safe.

I was happy nestled into the hunks body it was perfect. Not in my wildest dreams could I imagine a night like this it was special. I wanted to stay like this forever, but nothing lasts forever and I was soon to find that out.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Damn another hot AF chapter! That sock sounds like it's Nick levels of nasty.

At least Jack finally got his release even after it was after hours of edging torture ;)

Loving Will's twisted mind! :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic 4th chapter [mention]Socksbound[/mention]!
Having had enough talking for the time being Will decided it was time to torment me. His muscular thighs closed in and began to squeeze my head between them. My nose trapped against the musky smelling front of his underwear. As he continued to squeeze it felt like I was being crushed. I began to struggle, well wiggle with how tightly I was tied up. My movements began to make the pouch in front of me grow. My muffled cries and wiggling were get Will quite aroused.
Being a huge fan of wrestling, leg locks, and size play, this scene really hit the spot for me.
Trust me, if I would've had Jack's cute face crushed in between my thighs, my front pouch would've been growing as well 8-)

With Will having made the connection between Jack refusing Brenda's advances, those roaming eyes, and then his socks disappearing, it sounds like our little man is past the point of no return. Changing friendships indeed!

Now onto part five!

P.s- loving the use of "princess."
I think Jack and Will need to meet Nick and Steven.
The four of them would get along swell!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awesome chapter! Detail really makes it for me. Will is winning Jack over until he decides to fully satisfy himself :D

Love the crossover idea [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] though not entirely sure Jack would be totally into that :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 6 - The morning after

After the nights activities we slept through most of the morning. I woke first but with Will’s massive body hugging me tightly I was unable to get out from under him. Instead of trying to get out, I just kept still and took in his scent.

It wasn’t long until the muscly hunk stirred. I may have kind of enjoyed being Wills captive for the past few days but I was ready to spend some time out of bondage. Unfortunately Will had other plans and told me not to move.

“Please Will I just want to chill with you, and watch movies or something” I pleaded.

“We will babe we will, but as a little bitch you get to chill tied up at my feet”.

With that the jock held me down and placed handcuffs on my wrists before removing the tape. He went over to his drawer and brought out some underwear. He held them up to show me what they were.

My jaw dropped, in his hands was a jockstrap. Not one of those ones you see athletes wearing but those colourful skimpy ones the guys in porn wear.

They were aqua with stripes on them. They had white trim and a fluro yellow waist band. They were hot as hell.

Will helped my into them, they fit perfectly. He gave me a playful slap in the ass, “Fuck you look hot in those. I could just...”. He didn’t finish the sentence. The hunk was eyeing me up and down like a piece of meat. It didn’t take a genius to know what the last part would have been. It made me blush a little.

He licked his lips as he grabbed a sock. Thankfully it was reasonably clean, he’d obviously not worn it that long. It was simply to keep me quiet not to torture me at all. As was his way, he wrapped tape six or so times around my head. While he was taping my mouth Will explained that his ex Sarah had bought the jockstrap for him but they were too small for him and that was why he had them. They fit me so well he said I could keep it.

Will put on some sweatpants and a lose fitting tee grabbed the duffel bag of toys and tape and marched me to the games room. The beefy jock plonked down on the couch and got me to kneel in front of him. The tape came out again, and too my horror a dirty pair or underwear.

“Get a whiff of these stinkers” I didn’t have much choice he had already pushed them against my nose. I hesitantly took a small breath in. These were ripe. The smell of sweaty butt and musty balls . I cried out at the horrid smell, it was met with Will’s laughter.

I thought he was just going to tape it to my face, but I was wrong. He walked over to the door and grabbed his basketball shoe. When he sat back down he stuffed the underwear inside the shoe and taped it to my face.

He grabbed me by the hair and looked me straight in the eyes “You just kneel there like a good boy, while i watch some sport. Don’t take your eyes of me boy!”

I nodded, he sat back and relaxed. Just for good measure he kicked his feet up onto the coffee table, with my head in between. Every ad break he would torment me by squeezing his legs together, crushing my head. I just continued to stare at the gorgeous hunk.

I knelt there sniffing Will’s underwear and well used basketball shoe. Every breath was filled with cheese, butt And balls. Being forced to kneel and face my captor was really humiliating.

After the having been bound, gagged, tormented and humiliated all weekend I was feeling quite fragile. Will grabbed out his phone and pressed play on a movie. I heard his voice and mine he had taped one of our escapades.How did I not notice? He turned it around and there I was tied up on the floor going to town on Will’s feet. I was in full worship mode, for all intensive purposes you would look at that and think I was enjoying it. Maybe part of me did, my emotions welled up inside, i began to sob uncontrollably. I think a little piece of me had broken.

Will noticed the tears running down my cheeks and quickly removed the shoe from my face. The wretched sock gag was taken out, and my wrists freed from the handcuffs.Will lifted me onto his lap and held me close.

“It’s ok babe I’d never use any of this to hurt you. I will send it all to you. If you delete it that’s fine, but it’s been such a fun filled weekend and that video is so hot I hope you keep something to remember it by”.

Still holding me close trying to comfort me he lifted me and stood up let’s get you dressed and ready for home. Will grabbed a tee and hoodie as well as a pair of sweatpants. They were all way to big for me. I looked like a little kid trying on an adults clothes. We both chuckled at how I looked. Will embraced me in a hug and kissed my forehead. “Here put these on he chucked me his fav pair of socks the ones I’d taken that got his suspicions aroused in the first place”.

We sat on the bed and joked about the weekend. Will sent me all the photos and the video and deleted it all from his phone. We watched the video of me worshiping his feet. I have to admit it was hot. Seeing my tightly bound body and his beautiful size 13 feet in my mouth I grew a little. I think Will was to as he fidgeted around a little beside me.

“You know this changes nothing we’ll always be my best friend” Will said smiling at me.

“You’ve always been my little bitch anyway”.

After I got home that afternoon I deleted everything. Well everything but the video. I kept it as a memento of the weekend. I would also use it to jack off to, many times.

That... that video though, it would find a way to forever change my life and my friendship with Will in ways I could never have thought of.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well done again! I see Will has a decent human and caring side that is nice to see. Will said nothing has changed between them, but I got a feeling that Jack will ask for more episodes :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow a double dose of stinkers! Ripe underwear INSIDE a shoe? pewwww

I wonder how the video is going to transform their friendship more than this weekend already has. If Will truly deleted his copy of the video, that would mean it's because Jack wanted it too. Hmmm. Very intriguing.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another hot chapter . Two punishments in one smelling stinky underwear . And smelling stinky shoes.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

This chapter is a bonus one it doesn’t have much in the way of tie ups, it has an important story element that I didn’t want to just throw in another chapter. It has some plot people may find it hard to read. I promise though we get back to seeing little Jack being tied up and tormented soon.

Chapter 7 - The rain storm

What a miserable day. It had rained non stop for hours. Thunder, lightning and pouring rain, on the doorstep of his best friends house stood a solemn figure. A battered and bruised completely shattered figure. It was Jack he stood there a broken man. The events of earlier in the day ringing in his head. He just stood there a cold, soaking wet mess, sobbing into his hands and unable to move.

I couldn’t bring himself to knock on the door. My battered drenched body standing stiff in fear. I wasn’t sure what i was doing. Why did I come here? Would Will help me? What was I going to do now?

A car pulled up in the driveway. It came to a stop and the headlights turned off. It was Will, he noticed the soaking down trodden figure and got out of the car.

“Jack... jack are you ok?” He called out.

I dropped to my knees, as Will came rushing over. His concern grew as he approached noticing my black eye and cut lip. Prince Charming grabbed me under the arms as and hauled me into the kitchen.

My tears and sobbing preventing any coherent conversation. Will yelled out for his Mum to come help. When she arrived in the kitchen she took control. She made Will get a towel and some dry clothes while she attended to my cuts and bruises.

She put on the kettle and made me a plate of leftovers and a hot chocolate drink.

“Thank you Mrs Jacobs “ I said in a hushed sobbing voice.

“It’s ok dear, everything will be fine” she smiled sheepishly back.

The tears continued to stream down my face. When Will got back he helped me undress, dried me off and put warm dry clothes on. We just sat there in a warm embrace neither of us saying anything. It must have been fourth five minutes to an hour, until I had calmed down enough to talk about what happened

I began to explain....

I live at home with my parents, in a very conservative traditional family. Just my mum dad and little sister Beth. Other than Will not one other person in the world knows I’m gay. I was especially scared to tell my parents and was waiting for the right time.

Earlier that day they had gone out grocery shopping I had taken the opportunity to have the time to myself. I cast the video of me worshiping Wills feet onto the tv in my bedroom, like I had done many times in the four weeks since that weekend. I was so caught up I didn’t hear them get back. My dad came into my room right as I blew my load into one of the socks will had given me. The other one partially stuffed in my mouth.

I started to tell him I was gay, that’s when he threw his first punch. It hit me fair in the jaw. I dropped to the ground. He laid the boot in a few times while I was reeling on the ground.

“Dad please don’t do this” I cried out

His jaw dropped when he saw that it was in fact me tied up on the floor sucking on a guys toes and worshiping his feet. He was mortified to say the least.

The rage grew inside of him as I was getting back onto my feet. I honestly thought he was going to kill me. He shoved me into the wall knocking a lamp of my bedside table.

My mother hearing the commotion came in to see what was going on. I hoped she would stop him. But when he told her they were raising a dirty fucken faggot, and pointed out that I was the one in the video. She too turned on me.

They both yelled profanities at me. That’s when my dad threw the punches that gave me the black eye and bloodied nose. Dad grabbed me and literally threw me out of the house into the storm.

They kicked me out of their house, and told me they never wanted to see me again, i broke down into tears. I told Will I didn’t have anywhere else to go or what I should do. I had no one else to turn to.

Will calmed me down yet again. “You can stay with me as long as you need” Mrs Jacobs has come back into the room also agreed.

I was helped to Will’s room and he got me to lie on his bed. The hunk twirled my hair and caressed my face till I feel asleep.

I woke to a door slamming, heard footsteps and then Will came crashing through the door in a huff. He was noticeably angry. I sat up to see what was going on.

“That asshole, I should have killed him”... I noticed Will’s knuckles were bloodied. I hurried over to him.

“What happened?”I cried out in angst.

“After you feel asleep I went to get your things and give your folks a piece of my mind. As soon as your dad opened the door, his words to me were the faggot doesn’t live here anymore”.

Will said that those words brought the rage inside to burst out and he snapped. He had punched my father black and blue. He was a bloodied mess when I left.

“I’m sorry Jack I’ve only made things worse”.

We hugged for the longest time.

I didn’t get much of your stuff he had a small plastic bag of things. A little smirk rose on his face though as he pulled out the jock strap he’d given me. “I did get these though”. We both laughed

There was a knock at the door and Wills Mum came in looking distressed, followed by two police officers. Will was being arrested for assault.

I burst into tears, it was all my fault I thought. I accompanied Mrs Jacobs to the police station. She convinced me to file my own report.

Not long latter my father was brought in to face his own charges of assault. When he saw me in the waiting area he exploded. The man broke out into a rage five officers had to hold him back.

Wills lawyer eventually managed to convince my father to drop his charges, by getting me to drop mine. I was to get my things and we would never see one another again. That would happen another day though.

I was relieved about Will, he meant the world to me and putting that day behind us was all I wanted to do. This was certainly not how I expected the world to find out I was gay. It certainly wasn’t the reaction I was hoping for either.

After we were finished at the police station Mrs Jacobs drove us home. It was quite late and we were all quite tired so went to bed.

Will wasn’t exactly tired like he had made out, he had other things on his mind. I soon found myself pinned under his body while he was lashing my hands to the headboard. His other hand covering my mouth preventing my protests from escaping. This as going to be no ordinary night that much was for sure.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was a sad chapter
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wow these last few chapters were something else. First off, I loved that while he was having fun, Will put control of the vids in Jack's hands. And seeing that their relationship has changed but for the better, is just so sweet. Will is an amazing friend, and I can't wait to see what their new life together looks like
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 5:

That was probably one of the worse raunchy sock descriptions I have ever read.

Not worse in the sense that it wasn't good!
Worse in the sense that Will's sock sounds absolutely TERRIBLE :lol:

Poor Jack!
The end scene definitely paid off for him though.

The grinding stopped and as we drifted off to sleep he shift his weight resting it on my tiny body. His hard rod stayed against my crack. The embrace was snug and comforting although his weight on top of me was pushing me into the bed and crushing me. With my arms bound I was going nowhere, but I didn’t want to go anywhere anyway.

I just nestled in a took in the hunks scent. The musky alpha smell made me feel comfortable. Being embraced in his arms made me feel safe.
That was a beautiful ending to the chapter.
Nothing better than snuggling up in bed after an intense session.
Once again, you're appealing to my size-play preference.

I'll admit, with everything that's been going on this year, I haven't been meeting up as often as I normal do.
I haven't had a cutie in my bed for quite a few months now.
Oh what I would give to be in Will's place and have that cute little twerp in my arms tonight 8-)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Chapter 5:

I'll admit, with everything that's been going on this year, I haven't been meeting up as often as I normal do.
I haven't had a cutie in my bed for quite a few months now.
Oh what I would give to be in Will's place and have that cute little twerp in my arms tonight 8-)
Sounds like you have some pent up frustrations there sir!! The first twerp you get your hands on after this is over is in for one hell of a time 8-) ;)

Glad your enjoying the story size play is a kink I didn’t know I had until I started writing this. Reading your stories about it had always been hot, but writing about it totally changed my perspective. Being not much bigger than Jack I’d love to experience the helplessness the size difference brings to the situation. :mrgreen:

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Just read: Chater 6 - The Morning After

Great use of photo illustrations, boy!
I'll admit, reading about poor Jack being forced to sniff Will's underwear-filled basketball shoe was friggin' hot 8-)

Absolutely loved that scene.
Poor kid must've looked real cute sniffing up the musk of his beefy Alpha's smelly butt and balls.

You know how to turn me on, boy!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic