Jack’s changing friendship (chapter 22 added 15-1-21)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 8 - The pit of despair

Will was swift, he quickly had my wrists tied and connected to the headboard with rope. He was such an expert there was no slack and the knots were well out of reach. I mmphed as the bulky hunk on top of me kept his hand over my mouth. “Your all mine, boi”.

He took of his underwear with his free hand. In a flash the devilish hunk had it pressed against my nose making me inhale the warm musky stinkers. The smell of his crotch was strong, but the smell of his ass was overwhelming. I shook my head but it was no use the massive brute was to strong and wasn’t letting me get any air unless it came through those well worn trunks.

“That’s it bitch breath in a real mans stench“ he chuckled. He taunted that I had better get used to it I was going to be spending a lot of time smelling and cleaning his gear. I wasn’t sure if I should be horrified or not.

Will then decided it was time for me to start cleaning them, he dug his fingers into my side and started to tickle it furiously. Being so ticklish I was instantly laughing. The smelly trunks were instantly in my mouth.

The tasted foul, I could taste the hunks ass, his sweaty crotch and worst of he had inadvertently pushed them in inside out so I could feel his pubes against my tongue. I thrashed around in attempt to dislodge the putrid trunks. Will was alert to it, and had it taped in place in seconds.

I continued to cough and splutter into the gag as Will secured my ankles to the foot of the bed. I was once again at his mercy. I was effectively gagged so Will decided tickling was in order. His hands explored by body. Starting with my feet then working their way up. He totally avoided any contact with my pubic region though. Teasing and taunting about touching it and how he’d have be begging for it soon enough.

My pitiful whimpers had little effect on Will, he continued to tease with his fingers keeping me lusting for more. He enjoyed toying with my body I was his play thing.

The buff hunk put his hand on his shaft and slowly began to pleasure himself, with his free hand me smothered the lower half of my face. His enormous hand covered everything bellow my eyes. I looked up at him we locked eyes.

The hunk stared back and in a low growl said “You don’t breath till I blow”.

The lust in his eyes and frankness of his voice made sure I knew he was in control now. I mmmphed and wriggled trying to get my nose free it was no use. I was a puny weakling compared to the massive brute straddling my body. He just continued to hold me down, caught up in his need to cum. My pleas and cry’s into his hand only fuelled his desires. His pace quickened and his grunts and moans loader.

Within moments we were both coated in his spunk. Globs of it landed on my chest and even got in my hair. He really got off on this power exchange and having total control over me. As I regained my breath the hunk untied my legs and snuggled me. He removed the foul smelling underwear from my mouth, but held his hand there

“No talking” he whispered.

I gave a small compliant nod in acceptance.

Will cuddled into my still bound body, resting his beefy body on my slender frame. Once again it was like a dream lust lying there in his arms. We soon feel asleep.

I was woken a few hours later by an intense smell and a heavy weight on top of me. I opened my eyes and realised my burly captor had tossed and turned into an awkward positIon. Somehow he was lying across my chest and had my head trapped in his arm pit.

It was hot sweaty and his B.O. was pungent. It may have been pungent but strangely I wasn’t repulsed by it. If it hadn’t been so strong I may have enjoyed it. I crinkled my nose and tried to move my head away. Unfortunately for me Will’s head was one side and his big muscular arm on the other effectively trapping me nose in there. With my arms still bound to the headboard I couldn’t move his arm, and with the bulk of his body weighing down on mine I couldn’t squirm or wiggle out from under him.

I tried to wake will by calling out, he stirred a little but not like I wanted. He actually moved in a way that totally trapped me in there for worse. His large bicep held me tightly inside there now. I was now forced to take laboured breaths into his underarm which had now almost engulfed my face.

Will’s warm pit had a hot moist almost sweet scent to it and although strong wasn’t hideous. The thing that was really getting to was the hair. They were long and kept tickling my nose with every breath. I couldn’t cry out as one my mouth was now right in there and crushed against his skin, and two I would have literally been sucking and licking his pit just to try and get a word out.

Luckily for me I didn’t have to endure this predicament to long as Will soon stirred. As he lifted his head and gorgeous muscles body of me. He mocked me “You should have said something, anyone would think you liked being stuck in there”.

My arms which had fallen asleep from lack of movement were freed from the bed frame, but I didn’t have much freedom. Will was quick to once again have me cuffed with my hands behind my back, told to sit and not say a word. Will got himself dressed wearing a singlet his footy shorts black nike socks and slides.

He knelt I front of me with something hidden in his large hands. Looking directly straight into eyes with his perfect blue orbs.

“We are going shopping for some clothes and things for you today. We will be out for a couple of hours. Your parents have agreed to drop your things off while we are out and didn’t want us here when they come by”.

That wicked smirk came onto his face. “ I have a challenge for you, I have something here that’s going to make your day both fun, and intense. If you can make it through the day.... how do I put this?.... without blowing your wad you can spend the weekend free from any bondage and I will even allow you to be the master and keep me tied up”.

“But if you fail... you spend the weekend as my slave. I can do whatever I like to you, and you will do whatever I say without complaint or it will get extended”.

“You don’t have a choice by the way this challenge happens whether you agree or not..... now lay back and kick your legs in the air I’ve got this vibrating butt plug here to keep you company on our trip”.

I was super nervous and didn’t really want to do it. “Please Will I don’t want to do that”.

Will was on my in an instant, his massive hand grabbing my face. “If you don’t agree I’ll take it as you losing and you can spend the weekend tied up. Maybe you could be the team mascot, the footy boys would love a little fag to tease and torment in the change rooms”.

After a short pause I nodded begrudgingly “Ok.... ok sir” I trembled whilst agreeing to the challenge.

“Good boy, I knew you’d see it my way” he sniggered.

It both excited and worried me a little how Will could switch his dominant streak on and off. It was the same with how he could be kind and romantic one minute and cold and commanding the next. It was somewhat disconcerting but totally made him hot as hell.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the plug being inserted. I did my best to relax as much as I could, but that’s easier said than done. The plug was much larger than the massager and filled me a lot more. Will got out his phone I panicked thinking he was going to take pictures.

“Relax Jack, I’m not taking photos it’s how I control the plug” Will said laughing. The jock pressed a button on his phone and wwwrrrrrr the plug started. The sensations had an instant effect, I yelped in surprise and as he turned it up a notch I yelped again in delight.

He undid the cuffs and threw me some clothes “get dressed we have some shopping to do. And you’ve got a challenge to try and win”.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great chapter [mention]Socksbound[/mention] ! Will is really showing his different sides and how quickly he jumps from exercising those traits. Love the threat of using Jack as a mascot to be used by his teammates :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] thanks for the comment I’m hopefully portraying Will’s inexperience as a Dom and his desire to keep his best friend with the switches.

So glad you are enjoying the story :D

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Great chapter! I think Jack is going to struggle in his attempt to win this. If I get hard just reading this story, it's probably a lot harder for Jack to not cum when he is the one experiencing all of this!

He might find himself as the footy boys' mascot after all :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] if you are struggling reading it, you should be the one writing it :lol: 8-)
Jack will definitely be finding it harder not to cum ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] . That chapter was an orgasmic chapter . I am so jealous of jack . I wish some guy would make me smell there sweaty underwear . Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter . I want to see if jack wins the challenge . If not what cruel stuff will will do to him .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was great! Will's mood changes and Jack's apprehension to them reminds me of what I myself am trying to create. Hopefully Jack can help him become a kind but firm dom. I love the threat of him being a foot bitch to the other guys, but he was outed to his parents who beat and disowned him. So maybe Will should be a little kinder...

Part of me wants Jack to lose the challenge, but also I kinda want him to win and get the chance to have his own fun with Will. He honestly deserves it.

Can't wait to see what's next!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Damn, just read chapter 7.

Some very hard, emotional stuff indeed!
In a sense, I'm glad about the end result bringing Will and Jack closer together, but I'm shocked by Jack's father's insane reaction.
Coming from a traditional conservative family and being a bit shocked and momentarily distraught at the sudden news that your son is gay is one thing, but throwing a fit of rage and physically beating your own kid? That's insane!

I live in a part of the world where stuff like this doesn't happen.
But having spoken to some young guys who live south of me, I've been told this sorta stuff still exists.

In any case, physically turning on your own child is unthinkable.
This may be a long shot, but hopefully it'll eat up Jack's dad (and mom) enough for them to seek forgiveness and try to make amends.
Probably not the point of the story, I know. But would still be nice.

Loving this, buddy-boy!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 9 - Shopping spree

When we got in the car Will chucked his phone to me. “I’m going to drive and your going to control the plug for me. I will give you orders and all you need to do is follow them. Be a good boy and turn it on”.

“Yes s..sir” I stuttered back. I turned it on and the buzzing started. I immediately clenched at the tingling sensation. I was struggling to get used to it.

As we backed out of the driveway Will made me turn the plug up. The increased buzzing caused me to jump off the seat. Will couldn’t help but laugh, and make me turn it up again. Through the drive to the mall I was made to turn it up and down and Will delighted in my every holler yelps day whimper. It felt like the longest twenty five minutes of my life during the drive to the mall. When we arrived Will took his phone back played with settings and put the phone away.

“Does that mean I won the challenge, sir?” I asked.

“Oh silly boy, no you haven’t won the challenge. I’ve just set it to a preset sequence. It’s going to drive you crazy. At random times it will come on and it will be at random intensities. Don’t jizz in the next two and a half hours and you get your chance to get me back”. A real intense burst from the plug caused me to spasm and Yelp.

“Oh and I’m adding a new stipulation. You are not to react to the buzzing. If you make any movements or noises I get to choose a punishment for every infraction”. He was using my vulnerability to his advantage.

“But Will”.....

“That’s Master Will to you, and I don’t want to hear it. Let’s go buy you some stuff”. He said while slapping my pulsing ass. We went into the mall Will strutting around so full of himself, me walking like I had something in my ass. Oh wait I did.

The first store we went into was a clothing store that sold jeans and things. Will selected a few pairs in various colours, gave them to me and marched me to the change rooms to try them on.

As I got into the changing room, the plug suddenly sent me wild. It must have been so close to maximum intensity. I involuntarily slapped my hand on the wall. I heard Will yell out” hurry up, that’s one by the way” he sounded so smug.

I was determined to win the taunting was spurring me on. I eventually managed to get the black skinny jeans on. Will made me come out and parade them. He commented on how hot my ass looked. It made me blush a little.

A prolonged buzz as I was heading back in made me walk like I was holding in a piss. The sight made Will burst out laughing. He held up two fingers to indicate that was two punishments. I just scowled back.

I tried on the other pairs and paraded them for Will. By the time I had got changed back into my clothes I had a bit of a sweat up. The pulsing in my ass had been quite intense for several minutes, my dick had started leaking a clear liquid. It was precum. Only a couple of drops but at this rate I was sure to lose.

The next shop we stop at Will grabbed himself some tees, and got me a couple of tracksuits. While he was paying the plug went off. I bumped into a rack of clothes and knocked half of it off. The store clerk came running over to help me pick it all up. The intense pulsing in my ass making me look like some kind of baby giraffe holding a piss whilst trying to pick things up off the floor. She may have heard the buzzing, at one stage she looked at me funny.

Throughout Will just stood there laughing and taunting me. “This is going to be easy, I give you thirty minutes and this is over”. I went red with embarrassment, but my competitive streak kicked in I was going to win this I thought to myself. We went into another few stores, bought a couple of tees, some very short athletic shorts and a few pairs of Nike crew socks.

You could hear both our stomachs grumbling so we stopped at the food court. Will ordered me to line up and gave me some money. He grabbed a seat and watched on intently as I stood in line.

The plug buzzed and hummed I tried my best, but jolted and yelped a little. I looked back at Will sheepishly he was all smiles and held up seven fingers. I had been jolting and jumping all over the place the whole time.

I returned with two meals, Will devoured his like a wild animal. I ate much slower. It’s hard to concentrate or chew when you’ve got an intense buzzing in your ass. Will stole my chips “too slow” he quipped.

After lunch we hit a few more stores and I had quite a haul. Will had paid for almost all of it but every time I tried to pay he would say it was his treat and I could pay him back some other time. It had been two hours since the challenge started. I was sweaty and my hair disheveled. There had been a couple of times I thought I was going to go over the edge but hadn’t.

With every new wave I was being driven closer and closer to the edge. I had been leaking precum for close to an hour and had been to the loo to clean up twice already. I was sweaty and disheveled looking but determined to win.

I had incurred 12 punishments for my reactions during the challenge. I needed to win this or the weekend was going to be torturous.

I wanted to win I wanted to tie him up, gag him with a putrid sock force him to suck on my feet and cum multiple times. Just like I had that weekend just over a month ago.

We went into one last store it was a sex shop. I was no prude but quite naive and innocent. I had very little idea what most of this was. There were rows of dildos of all sizes. A section with blow up dolls, some weird tubes with what looked like vaginas as lids. Will told me they were called fleshlights. I was quite embarrassed by it all and turned a bright red.

Will confidently strode up to a section that had leather cuffs, ball gags and many other bondage related items. He picked up a leather muzzle and held it up to show me. “I’m gonna use this to keep you quiet after you lose the challenge”. He boasted confidently Will grabbed a few more items but I couldn’t see what they were.

The last place we stopped at as to grab some underwear. Will grabbed several jockstraps and g-strings .

“Your gonna look so hot in these, I’m gonna make you give me a fashion show when we get home.”

I retorted with an almost over confidence “in just over ten minutes I win and you can model them for me. Hope you enjoy being muzzled coz your going to wear it the whole time and I’m gonna stuff a worn jock in your mouth before I do.

With a slight smirk and chuckle the big jock headed over to the counter to talk to the guy standing there. I hovered around looking at all the weird and wonderful things, whilst Will chatted to the guy. They were laughing a giggling I wasn’t paying much attention, I was so close to winning the challenge.

The time was ticking down just five minutes to go. I had it all planned in my head. I was already gloating in my head. I was working out how I would tie him up, how I would gag and punish him. I was going to tease him, turn him into a pile of mush like I was...

A jolt broke me from my day dreams.

The plug had gone full throttle. I actually fell, I hit the ground. Both men came running over, and broke out in laughter as they watched on. With literally only minutes left I had lost the challenge and blown into my underwear.

Will lent down and whispered in my ear “did wittle Jacky-boi do stickies in his undies”. Why was he talking to me like I was a baby?

The guy came over with with several bags “Here’s your stuff, I’ve packed a little extra. Have fun!”. He wink at me and went back to the counter.

I was so embarrassed and couldn’t believe I was so close to winning. Now I was going to be his slave for the weekend. To top it off Will was no talking to me like I was a baby.Who knew what he had planned or what was in that box.

We stopped at the hardware on the way home. I was made to stay in the car while Will went to grab supplies. When he came back he had grabbed zip ties, duct tape and a padlock. The car ride home was quiet I was a little upset at losing.

“It’s ok buddy, I’ll look after my wittle guy all weekend long” that baby voice was really starting to annoy me. I just sulked and looked out the window.

Just to compound my humiliation Will would keep playing with the intensity of the plug. My pouting and sulking at the teasing turned to a tantrum. I yelled at Will “FUCKING STOP IT!!! STOP WITH THE PLUG!!! AND STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE A BABY!!!”.....

I expected Will to show compassion and turn it off, but he didn’t, well not quite. Instead he stopped the car and dragged me out and bent me over the bonnet. “You want me to stop, I’ll take the fucken plug out right now” we growled at me.

Will went to pull my pants down right in the middle of the street. I fully panicked, I squirmed a wriggled as the angry jock held me down.

“No W-W-Will, p-p-please s-s-stop” I cried out. I screamed it out. I totally broke down.

Will turned me around and grabbed me by the scruff of the neck. He had that beaming wicked smile on his face. “you are so easy babe. It’s way too easy to push your buttons” he chuckled heartily

“I’m the boss around here and you’ll do as I say. I’m never going to hurt you. You just need to trust me.... Oh and you address me as sir or master. You don’t want to know what will happen If you don’t”.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]...this story is unbelievably good. I'm really rooting for Jack. :)

And I loathe Will! :evil:

Which makes this tale so damn erotic!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Damn I'm kinda mad that Jack didn't win, he needed it :( :( . I appreciate Will reiterating that he's not going to hurt Jack, but he's getting more aggressive. Which I love, but still. Maybe Jack will be able to wrestle out of his control and get his revenge.

I am excited to see what toys Will got, maybe Jack can use them on him!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

What a great story. Loved Jack snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Ummmm Big fan of this story and where you are going with it. Will is just the right amount of aggression/compassion. Loved the description of Will counting each time Jack blew it. You know just that extra reminder or aggrivation to show he was winning :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see what his punishments will be :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] I was hoping jack would win the challenge . So he could punish will . I can't wait to see what his punishment will be .
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Awesome story man...Plz continue
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter 10 - The first of twelve

As soon as we got to Will’s bedroom he was on me. Holding me in a bear hug. The brute wrestled me onto the bed and used his considerable weight advantage to hold me in place. He was able to strip me down to my socks and underwear in a matter of seconds. My puny body no match for the muscle bound god.

His wicked smile returned. “Babe, you came so close to winning! I almost feel bad for you, but now you are my prisoner all weekend. Even better you get 12 punishments for being a jumpy little bitch”.

I pouted “Please master Will, I promise to be good don’t punish me”.

“Nice try boi, if you are good I Will let you come watch me play footy. Now let’s get you all tied up and comfy”.

Will grabbed out several rolls of tape and a roll of cling film. He got me to put my arms by my side, and proceeded to tape my wrists to my thighs. Not before placing socks over my hands to render them useless.

The muscular hunk dropped me onto the bed and grabbed my ankles. He started winding the cling film tightly around them. My ankles dug into one another As he pulled them tightly together.I cried out in pain. Will huffed and furrowed his brow before he unwound the wrapping from my ankles. Will took my socks off and placed one between my ankles as a cushion, he did the same between my knees.

“There you go princess now it won’t hurt. Now shut the fuck up I’ve got things planned for that pretty little gob of yours and I hate changing my plans” he snickered.

Will picked up the roll of cling wrap got me to stand and started wrapping it round my ankles. He wrapped it round and round all the way up and over my shoulders. I just stood in the middle of the room like a stunned plastic worm not saying anything or moving at all.

It was already getting quite warm inside my plastic cocoon, I had started getting sweaty. Will pushed me onto the bed and grabbed my ankles.

The distinctive sound of tape coming off the roll soon filled the room. Will slowly and methodically wrapped tape around my legs. He pulled it tighter and tighter with every turn. I could feel it constricting me the more tape that was applied. It took almost two rolls to wrap my legs. I could feel the moisture from the sweat forming inside. The cling wrap though created an air tight layer that stopped the tape from loosening.

Will used two rolls on my upper body. He left the middle for last , he was up to something. He went into the bags from the sex shop and grabbed something out.

“I nearly forgot this, the guy from the sex shop gave it to us” he buoyantly exclaimed.

He held up some kind of clear sleeve with leads that attached to a remote.

“This devilish thing is a vibrating penis sleeve. It essentially works like the massager keeping you stimulated and I will control it”

He cut away at the cling wrap and pulled out my cock. It was hard as a rock already. I hadn’t realised how turned in I had been. He slid the sleeve on, put me back into my undies and began to wrap the tape over the last remaining area of my body.

Once done I was now totally enveloped in duct tape from the neck down. There was no escaping this, it was tight and thick. I tried moving my arms and wriggling around, but I was trapped. My tape cocoon was going to keep me imprisoned for as long as Will desired.

My futile attempts to move brought a smile to Wills face. “Your not getting out of that anytime soon, let’s get that face of yours taped up”

I went to plead my case but grabbed my face and squeezed my cheeks together, making my lips purse.

“Fuck you’ve got the most fuckable mouth, better than any chick I’ve ever been with” he proceeded to put his index finger in the gab in my mouth. I instinctively sucked on it. Will moaned a little.

Will moved away and removed his clothes I watched on intently. There was a glint in his eye when he turned back to face me. It was almost animalistic. I bit his bottom lip and licked his lips. There was lust in his eyes. As the brute got up on the bed and positioned himself so his massive cock was right in front of my face all eight and a half inches.

He growled in a hush tone.“I’m not going to do anything you don’t want to do. Are you happy to take this further”

I peeled my eyes from what lie in front of me and looked into his lustful and longing eyes “yes master I would”

The massive snake in front of me pulsed in excitement at hearing those words. Will held my head and thrust himself forward. This was my first time and I had no idea what I was doing. As the head entered my mouth it was a salty slightly pissy taste that I noticed first. Then I noticed it’s size. Not the length but the girth it was big!!

As he continued it hit the back of my throat I coughed and gagged around it. Will pulled out, once I had my breath back he guided it in once again. This time he didn’t put it in as far and allowed me to relax.

I could feel his eyes on me and looked up. “That’s it boy, keep your eyes on me and start sucking”

I began to slowly move along his shaft just letting my mouth run along it. I felt awkward and let my eyes drop. Will gave me a playful slap on the cheek “keep your eyes on me boy!”

I was just sort of holding it in my mouth and moving up and down along the massive thing. Will though wanted more. “Good try babe we’ll work on that” he jested. He grabbed his meat in his hand and began to pump it quite furiously. Me moaned and grunted with the pace he had going it didn’t take too long. He ordered me to open my mouth but most of it missed and coated my face instead.

Will grabbed a nearby sock, I thought he was going to use it to clean my face, but instead he rubbed it under his armpits, cleaned up his shaft, rubbed it over his sweaty meaty balls and then finally down his ass crack. He then wiped my face with it. Smearing his ball juice, sweat and ass pretty much everywhere. All I could smell was his ass and musky balls with every breath.

As I i scrunched up my face in disgust, the handsome brute stuffed the funky sock in my mouth. His feet, balls and ass assaulted my taste buds. The salty wetness of the sweat and cum mixed in to create the perfect foul tasting gag. He set about taping my head up.

He wound tape round and round, up and over He kept going until the roll was spent. I was now totally mummified apart from my nose and my feet. Will used a shoe lace to tie my big toes together. Being so tightly confined and well gagged I was at the hunks mercy. He would show very little.

I could suddenly feel my dick buzzing he had turned the sleeve on. It was very low but quite noticeable. He chuckled as I wriggled around mmphing into the sock.

“Oh Jakey-boy I’m only getting started on punishment one. I felt a slight touch on my soles and jerked this elicited more laughs from the devilish hunk. From there it turned to all our tickling. Being so well taped up I found it so hard to breathe whilst laughing so hysterically.

To make matters worse will had grabbed one of those horrible Osiris sneakers which he held over my nose. This was pure torture every breath was no full of his wretched musky feet. I was also now being attacked in the middle Will had turned up the sleeve. I wriggled and squirmed but the massive brute continued. The tickling went on for almost an hour. I was physically exhausted and extremely sweaty when he finally finished.

He removed the shoe from my face as I went to finally take in some fresh air though me pinched my nostrils shut. I writhed under him trying to get air, as per usual this just brought about a wicked chuckle and repeated assaults. He alternated between pinching my nostrils to jamming the shoe over my nose. For several minutes I had no choice but to fully inhale his scent just to get air. My fight started to slow and thankfully Will got bored.

“I’m going to have a shower you enjoy punishment two” and with that he turned the sleeve up as high as it went and walked out. I was so exhausted I couldn’t fight it and just lay there mmphing into his sock.

Ok guys here’s your chance to get involved. With loads more punishments to be dished out give me your ideas.
How would you like to see Jack punished?
Whether it be simply tightly bound and gagged or put over Will’s knee and spanked. If you want to see him edged or milked again, maybe you’d like to see him become that team mascot he was threatened with earlier. It could be anything at all.
I’d love to hear what you think.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Absolutely loved the underwear gagging scene and the armpit smothering scene in Chapter 8!
The fact that it was unintentional and that Jack couldn't really protest it without making it worse for himself, made the whole thing special for me.

Way to go, buddy! 8-)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Great continuation again. Wasn't expecting cocooning of Jack by Will (but loved that part), as he didn't strike me as that dominant or know about that. Apparently I was way off :oops: Loved the breath play and the only way for Jack to draw air was through Will's worn sneaker. Cruel but effective. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] I absolutely loved that chapter so much . That punishment was so hot . I would love you to edge him for a couple hours as one if his punishments . Another punishment should be milk him dry . Jerk him off till he can't shoot anymore
Maybe with a magicwand on his penis . Or a vibrator . Or a milk pump.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Ahhh I started to reply and my ADHD kicked in!!! But this was an amazing chapter!! I love that Will asked if Jack wanted to carry on. I think I was a little harsh, but he's turning out to be a good dom. He's firm and assertive, but he cares. He may push Jack, but there seems to be some trust and respect.

As for punishments, I'd say spanking, nipple play/pinching, edging, breathplay with armpits, trampling, facesitting, CBT, and chastity. Maybe Jack can be tied up and bundled and go watch Will play, with the team not knowing. Part of me wants to see him exposed to the team, but I feel really protective of him, given what he went through.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Amazing addition to the story. As for punishments, aside from all the normal things everyone else will say, I have two more. First, play off the treating him like a baby after he lost, and dress him up like a baby. Second, since we have a jock and a nerd, why not some bullying punishments? Wedgies, swirlys, etc
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was a great chapter! Nice to see some oral action. What a fantastic gag! Armpit, balls, ass and cum flavored! Wow

I would love to see what you come up with for the team mascot punishment. That one seems to give you a lot of creative room and sounds like a lot of fun!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Part 9 - Yes! Tracksuits and Nike crew socks are the best!

Jack seemed pretty confident about winning this bet, but in the end I knew he would lose.
Poor boy is soooo f*cked!

Can't wait to see him muzzled and chewing on some old jockstrap 8-)

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Going to spoiler these so people can remain surprised if the author decides to use any ideas.
► Show Spoiler
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thank you guys for all your comments and continuing to follow the story.

A huge thanks for letting me know what punishments you would like to see. If you haven’t yet responded there I’d still love to hear from you. There have been many great punishment ideas and you are all quite devious :twisted:

I really love the fact that there have been quite a few things suggested that aren’t all that common in the stories here, as well as loads of the popular treatments.

New chapter will be out shortly

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic