Rope And Regret - F/M New part 17/9/2020

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This has been a really good story and now it seems we have a very interesting turn of events. Already can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Wow!!! Go on, please!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Glad you guys are enjoying :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I bring the solid steel rod down, hard. The wood of the table cracks, and Gwen screams as she turns her head away from the impact. I bring the rod down again and again, taking care not to actually hit her, but close enough to scare her.

'Please, please, don't hurt me!' Gwen shrieks. 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!'

Bang! Bang! Bang! Her head lashes from side to side, her eyes bulging with fear. Finally, I let the rods fall from my hands, dangling at my side once again.

The wood of the table is cracked and splintered in multiple places, and I am breathing heavily as I reach over and grab a chair, positioning the chair near Gwen's head. I settle into the chair and lean forward, eyes narrowing.

'So, Gwen. Why did you nab me?' I ask, trying to calm my breathing. She cocks her head. 'I, I don't know -'

'Shut the fuck up,' I interrupt.

'I heard you earlier. You let slip that you had a reason to do this, something along the lines of 'for what you did to someone', from what I gathered. So, let's try that again.'

I flick a rod back up into my right hand, and raise an eyebrow. 'Do I have to use this in a more.....intimate fashion?' I say menacingly. I see her begin struggling anew, trying to.....close her legs?

'Oh, no, Jesus,' I say. 'I meant hit you with it, not fuck you with it. Christ alive, woman. I'm not psychotic. I suppose I did word that wrong, given the circumstances.' Despite the situation, we both smile awkwardly.

'Yeah, you did,' Gwen says. 'And I know you aren't crazy, which is why I know your bluff -'

I bring the rod down hard, RIGHT next to her temple, eliciting a loud shriek.

'Crazy? No. Pissed? YES.' I say in a low growl. 'So, you'd best believe, I will do what I need to do to get the information I require.'

I lean forward again, looking her dead in the eye. 'Was it May?' I ask quietly. Gwen looks away.

'You.......No. It was you. ' I'm surprised that the confirmation doesn't fill me with anger. Rather, I just feel.......empty. Betrayed.

I stand up wordlessly and walk over to where Gwen had dropped her handbag in our initial struggle.

I reach into it, and pull out her phone. I open it. Facial recognition? Well, that works. I walk back over to Gwen and hold the phone over her face. She tries to turn away, but when I raise one of the steel rods threateningly, she relents and allows me to unlock her phone.

I head to her messages. I notice, right near the top, the name NEW FRIEND. I click on it, and my jaw drops as I flick to the first message.

Hey Gwen, how'd everything go?

Good. He's settling in now.

Underneath is a picture of me, bound on that damn spiderweb in her basement, my skin pegged, my eyes closed.

Jesus, what's that on his skin?

The pegs? He needed punishment, I'm afraid.

Oh. He's ok, though?

Of course. I promised you he'd be safe.

Ok. Do you mind if I come by in the morning?

Of course not :) See you then.

I can't believe my eyes. But then I feel something harden in me. This isn't anger, this is, something else.

Suddenly, the phone buzzes in my hand! I see that it's May.

Hey Gwen! Am I ok to come by a bit earlier?

I smirk to myself as I type a reply.

Of course. See you soon :) just park in the driveway, and come to the front door. Just let yourself in, I have a surprise for you!

I look over my shoulder at Gwen.

'We're going to have some company.'
Hello there!

Other Work
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

All right!!!
Go get more ropes and scarves for May!!!! :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Poor May doesn't know what surprise truly awaits her. Looks like Gwen will get to spend some time, bonding with her "NEW FRIEND" May :D
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Loving the story so far. The MC doesn't look like he's a bad person wich is good. Both sides have their own version of the events that happened and their were some misunderstandings wich are about to get cleared up. I'm excited to see what will come next and I hope that the mc and May can reconcile in one way or another.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic