Just a Toy (MF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

This is a bit awkward for me... I did say that this was the end of the story, but people seem to want more. I'm not sure what to do. I might give it a try but there are other things I want to finish first.

That said, I am grateful that you all did seem to enjoy this story. Thank you for reading.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Raine wrote: 2 years ago This is a bit awkward for me... I did say that this was the end of the story, but people seem to want more. I'm not sure what to do. I might give it a try but there are other things I want to finish first.
If this is all you intended it to be, then perhaps let that be all there is. I can think of more than a few good stories that were tainted by contrived sequels :lol:

Besides, you're a great writer. I'm sure those other things you mentioned will be excellent in their own right.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

TomYi wrote: 2 years agoIf this is all you intended it to be, then perhaps let that be all there is. I can think of more than a few good stories that were tainted by contrived sequels :lol:

Besides, you're a great writer. I'm sure those other things you mentioned will be excellent in their own right.
Mmm... you're probably right. I won't promise anything, at least.

Also, thank you for the kind words.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

You're a terrific writer. You should write more often. 🙂
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Very hot fantasy, I like how you think :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic