Sally (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Sally (F/F)

Post by JulieG »

It was.a.wet October Saturday afternoon. I'd had a not interesting morning cleaning my flat, doing washing and queue ing at the supermarket. I was looking forward to an evening and night with my boyfriend nd Jake and was just thinking what to cook for him when the door buzzer sounded. It was Sally, Jake's sister. I'd known Sally since school and had a crush on her older brother for a few.years before he asked me out. I let her in and we st down and chatted about a few things before.she began to look a little nervous.
"Look. There's something I need to tell you. I didn't just pop round for a.chat. Jake wanted me to ask you something."

"Oh God he's not sent you round to.propose.on his behalf has he?"

We both laughed but Sally's laugh was more.a nervous giggle.

"No. If only. Um. Erm. He wants me to ask you if it would be OK if he tied you up."

There was a tumble weed.moment before I burst out laughing. Again Sally gave more.of a nervous giggle.

"He wants to tie me up. And he sent you to.ask. I be heard of siblings supporting each other but this is......."

It was as true the relatonship was becoming a bit stale and sex was becoming more routine. Still fun of course, but . Suddenly the option to spice things up a bit made sense.

"OK. But im.going to make him suffer for making his little.sister.go round to ask me. He'll never.live that down."

Sally was still lookingnervous.though. "There's another thing."

"What?" I was nervous now.

"He asked if I could tie you up and call him when you're ready."

"I nearly split my sides laughing. " Oh I'm so going to make him pay for this. Go on."

"Well.shall.we.go.to the bedroom then?" asked Sally.

I led the way and cleared the clothes.off the duvet.

"Erm. I think we need just pillow.and mattress. He'l want to see you."

I fixed the duvet neatly at this foot of the small double bed.

"And." That nervous quiver in her voice again "he'll want you naked.". I housed a little then burst out laughing again. I knew Sally was a !esbian, but wed got Changed next to each other at school, and now regularly at the gym or.swimming pool. Seeing each other naked was not a problem. Of course at school, no one, not even Sally, had realised she was a lesbian. Now we just accepted it. I liked boys, she liked girls. I was a girl but I didn't expect her to eye me up anymore.than I eyed up.every man prancing round the pool with his beer valley hanging over his trunks. Women are.different from men that way. More tasteful. more discerning.

" OK." Sally turned her back and began fumbling in her bag. I removed my sweatshirt, bra, socks.and leggings. Then sally turned round.

"Knickers too. Unless you want him to have to cut them off." To be honest the added spice of being forcibly stripped by Jake had a certain appeal, but I hooked my thumbs into my knickers and down they came.

I have to admit it was an odd feeling lying naked on my bed , arms and kegs spread.I front of my friend. Sally produced 4 scarves, each tied to a length of rope. She tied each scarf round one of my ankles or wrists, making g sure the pressure was spread.over a late area. Then she tied two.ropes to the slats of the wooden headboard, and one rope to each of the legs at the foot.of the bed. I have to say she pulled tighter than I thought she would.

"Comfy?" Sally asked.

I paused and tested the bonds. "Sort of."

Good. "Open wide."

"Whymmfffffnng.". Sally pushed a pair of tan nylon tights into my mouth and took great care to make sure they filled my mouth entirely before she next pushed a red rubber ball behind my teeth and buckled a strap behind my head keeping it all in.

She next took a velvet lined leather blind fold , shaped to go around my nose so no light could get in, and she fastened that under my hair with a a velcro.strap.so.it was secure.

" Mmmppphhh." I called into my gag.

" I have one more confession to make." I heard an odd sound. Sort of quiet rubbing sound. "Jake didn't ask me to tie you up." Oh my God . I could hear Sally taking her clothes off. "He actually asked me to come.round and tell you he was breaking up with you. Spineless wimp. You're too good for him Julie."

I tried to call but the gag made.all.sound unintelligible and most sound muffled anyway.

" I've always liked your body. All those.times.I've pretended.not to be looking when we got changed. Look. I know you are not a lesbian. But you've never tried. Trust me. It can be such fun. And no smelly man farting in your bed through the night."

I thrashed around and tried.to.scream into my gag. Then I was silent. She touched me.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nicely done, [mention]JulieG[/mention]. A surprise at every turn, to the very last.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, that was fun. Although it could use a reread to fix some added periods in weird places and a few spelling errors.
How come I was not surprised it turned out this way? Great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Nicely done, @JulieG. A surprise at every turn, to the very last.
Thankyou.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Wow, that was fun. Although it could use a reread to fix some added periods in weird places and a few spelling errors.
How come I was not surprised it turned out this way? Great story.
Perils.of typing on the small.phone keypads
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

This was a great start to the story. Hoping for more.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Jaaaake wrote: 2 years ago This was a great start to the story. Hoping for more.
Oops. It was meant to be a one off. I may think of a.part.two but it was.not meant.to be a.prelude.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice tale [mention]JulieG[/mention]!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a good story! It satisfied but also leaves us wanting more. Thanks for writing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Brilliant story Julie, loved the twist at the end, please write more of this.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Very nice story ;) I like it!
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Jaaaake wrote: 2 years ago This was a great start to the story. Hoping for more.
Oops. It was meant to be a one off. I may think of a.part.two but it was.not meant.to be a.prelude.
Well either way I thoroughly enjoyed it.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is excellent. Loved your twist. It DOES work just as it is, but IF you wish to continue it, then i won't be dis-appointed at all!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Awesome little story, thoroughly enjoyed it! A sequel would be interesting but it works just great as a one off.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very good story, with a very good cliffhanger too
TotoTheHero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TotoTheHero »

A lovely story with a surprise ending, which allows readers to continue the action in their imaginations. Delightfully elegant and deviously thrilling all at once.
Sometimes we are unaware of roles we assume for ourselves through the telling of such a story and then realize we're actually on the other side!
Well done.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] Wow! While I can’t honestly say that I didn’t see it coming, I CAN say that I HOPED that was what would happen! I hope there’s more coming! ❤️❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic