The Spring Break Job (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm, Jerome is a frickin' stud with all that fluid production going on... love how he blew has load just from the friction of Omar against him as Omar was being spanked :twisted:

And a double-strapped yet single ball gag, that is a dream of mine... I'm assuming Jerome and Omar are gotta be sharing a lot of drool but not tongue, haha!

Love the progress, mate :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Andy and Riordan moved as one, swiftly and silently darting forward to take down the freshman and sophomore that remained in the great room, gondling and tickling their senior prizes. Both Company men were older, stronger, and far more underhanded than their targets, so it wasn't long before the students went down and were stripped nude, quickly fettered with rigid handcuffs, efficiently hogtied with black cord, and summarily gagged with bolts of dark cloth stuffed into their mouths.

The senior and freshman already held captive grunted and writhed, unable to tell through their shirt blindfolds what the fuss was. Andy couldn't resist giving the nearest stud's firm tighty-whitie clad ass a smack. The stud actually seemed to relax, grinning and arching his back to wiggle his butt enticingly. Andy winked at Riordan before leaning down and giving the nearest cheek a gentle bite, making the senior laugh and moan excitedly.

Riordan rolled his eyes and jerked his head. Andy nodded, and the two stood to separate and head to different rooms to capture the freshmen who chose to take their prizes somewhere private.

Riordan's target was excitedly forcing his now-mummified senior stud to sniff some dirty sneakers, making the gagged crew rower splutter and beg through his thick stuff gag, the tape around his mouth bulging from whatever was held in.

The Company man grinned evilly as he crept up on the freshman, who took the mummified senior's urgent warning grunts as mere protests against the smell. The unsuspecting student shoved a putrid sneaker over his captive's mouth, only to be grabbed and yanked off the bed.

Even with his wild flailing, the boy was quickly subdued, arms pinned down and around his body like a straitjacket as Riordan wrapped him in his own soft blanket, using gaffer's tape from a holster on his hip to seal the blanket shut, fuse the freshman's legs together, and bind his mouth shut. He was dumped next to his former captive, the mate to the putrid sneaker taped over his face so he would share in the torment.

Delighted at the speed of the captures, Riordan grinned behind his mask. Feeling competitive, he decided to one up his colleague and take down the final captive. The Beta hunk still playing with the rival college coach.

Andy, meanwhile, grinned at the sight that awaited him. His target had re-tied his senior stud at the ankles and wrists, keeping his limbs in front. This was so that the freshman could squirm his way between the senior's thighs and thread himself between the bound arms to seal himself in a sweet embrace, gently kissing the lightly-tapegagged mouth of his captive. The senior looked to be in heaven, forced to hold the younger man and thrilled by it.

"Joey? Can we just stay like this forever?" The freshman asked softly, nuzzling the stud. "I love you so much."

"Mmmmm.... mm mmmm mmrr mmroo." Joey replied happily.

Andy was his father's son. He knew there was no way he was letting this adorable couple get separated. He and his lover Leo were just going to have to make do with a pair of pretty prisoners. He glanced out the door. Riordan would say he was jeopardizing the mission...

Andy slowly closed and locked the door. He was going rogue.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
The senior and freshman already held captive grunted and writhed, unable to tell through their shirt blindfolds what the fuss was. Andy couldn't resist giving the nearest stud's firm tighty-whitie clad ass a smack. The stud actually seemed to relax, grinning and arching his back to wiggle his butt enticingly. Andy winked at Riordan before leaning down and giving the nearest cheek a gentle bite, making the senior laugh and moan excitedly.

Riordan rolled his eyes and jerked his head. Andy nodded, and the two stood to separate and head to different rooms to capture the freshmen who chose to take their prizes somewhere private.

Riordan's target was excitedly forcing his now-mummified senior stud to sniff some dirty sneakers, making the gagged crew rower splutter and beg through his thick stuff gag, the tape around his mouth bulging from whatever was held in.
This is my favourite part the captive wiggling his butt at Andy and then Riordan having his mummified and forcing him to sniff dirty sneakers.

Awesome work yet again
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Caleb guided Jerome down the stairs carefully, his gentle touch surprising Jerome. The rugby star gave a low purr deep in his throat, vibrating his chest, in order to comfort Omar.

Omar, who, as it turned out, did not need much comfort. Completely tied and helpless, his lips stretched around a ball gag and swapping spit with a hot guy, whose large, lightly-furred pecs were pressed to his own chest? He was in heaven.

Jerome gave a squeak of discomfort as he realized Caleb was bringing them outside, completely naked. "Heh, don't worry, it's late. Nobody's awake to see you." Jerome growled as he realized too that running was quickly becoming even less viable, even if he was confident in keeping his balance with Omar's cumbersome frame attached to him. He didn't fancy cutting his feet on loose gravel or slipping on wet grass. He had no choice. At least this way he still felt like he was protecting Omar. And in all honestly, Jerome wasn't hating the experience of being tied up with him, nor kissing him. It was actually kind of nice. He only wished their mouths were free so he could... comfort Omar. Yeah, to distract him from their kidnap. That was it.

It felt like an eternity, and then there was a grinding noise, like a garage door opening, but much quieter. Another strangely soft grinding noise, and then he was being pushed up a metal ramp... down what seemed like a hallway.... pushed into a small space (Jerome could tell because Caleb closed the door, and the sound reverberated around the little cell. It was small, certainly, with a bondage chair against the back wall, and eyelet hooks at strategic points for more creative bondage.

"We're gonna need to be creative here because honestly, these are cells for one." Caleb mused, before quickly using a carabiner clip to attach the collar around Jerome's neck to a chain hanging from a hook in the ceiling. Then he slowly unlaced Omar from Jerome, causing both to moan and protest around their shared gag. Caleb undid the straps and firmly handgagged Omar with his gloved hand, pulling him away. "Now, you stay quiet for me, and I'll put you back with him. Say anything, and I'll strap you down with a cock ring and have you watch him the whole time while he gets milked."

That didn't exactly sound too bad to Omar, but he didn't want the cock ring, so he nodded as Caleb set him down on the floor. Jerome yelled for him through the gag, until Caleb pinched his nipple. "Quiet. You're so dramatic. I promised to let you keep him close and I will... as long as you behave. Now, apart from breathing, you aren't even going to move until I tell you to. Got it?"

"Uhh hhhh..." came the grudging response.

Caleb grinned. "Wonderful, handsome." He quickly unclipped the collar and undid the ropes, and smiled even wider when Jerome did not move. He gently pushed him into the chair and proceeded to tightly lace him down to it with the leather straps built into the chair. Jerome trembled with the effort of keeping still as his freedom of movement was slowly removed once more, and he let out a pitiful moan. Straps encasing his powerful arms, his thick thighs and sturdy legs, across his abs and even over his forehead, rendered him perfectly immobile, and he let out a soft and scared whimper. Caleb nodded and gently rubbed a circle on Jerome's chest, closing his eyes gently when Jerome made an appreciative grumble. "You did very well, hot stuff. Now for your reward."

Caleb grinned and carried Omar over, but decided to be playful. He maneuvered Omar's blindfolded face right up against Jerome's chest, delighted when Omar automatically began to kiss and nibble at the hunk's pectorals. This also had the effect of getting Jerome's cock hard once more. Which was when Caleb untied Omar and directed him to sit on Jerome's lap. Once more the smaller man was secured tightly to the larger one, although now with the added benefit of Jerome's erection sitting up right against Omar's ass. Caleb ruffled Omar's hair before pulling out the ball gag and pressing Omar's face right up to Jerome's mouth, allowing them to kiss tenderly. Just for insurance, Caleb added one more strap loosely around their heads. Enough for them to really get into the kiss, but not nearly enough for them to separate. He smirked. He had never gagged a pair of subs with the other's mouth before. He was going to have to try that one more often.

- - - - -

There he was... the final stud. Riordan grinned. The water polo hunk was completely absorbed in playing with the trussed-up coach, rubbing his considerable bulge and kissing his cheeks right over the tight strap of the ball gag in his mouth. He smirked, reminded of his own first experience with the Company. Angered with his dismissal from his college's football team due to his ailing marks, he kidnapped the star player, as well as the coach for extra measure. And, depending on how one looked at it, fortunately or unfortunately, the Company had already had its eye on that perfectly formed footballer. Thus, Riordan had found himself ambushed by Procurers, who, pleased that he had done a job and a half for them, offered him a position in their ranks.

But sentiment or no sentiment, he wasn't about to blow the mission. So he moved slowly, carefully... and yanked the water polo stud from his position by his ankle. With a surprised yelp, the man went sprawling, and Riordan had him. Arms... pinned and locked into handcuffs. Legs... tied, regulation hogtie. Mouth... covered with a gloved hand for now, as Riordan had no spare gag. He winked at the coach before picking up the nearby scissors to cut his polka-dot boxers off and stuff them into the water polo hunk's mouth. Perfect.

Riordan congratulated himself as he began piling the hunks in the great room for unloading, making sure each was firmly bound. There were better methods of restraint in the mobile dungeon, but he didn't want anyone escaping until then. He counted as he went, considering all the extras. Seventeen total... minus the two Andy was handling... minus the two Caleb was handling... minus the rival water polo star still locked in the closet... left twelve. By the time Riordan finished collecting and stacking, he was worried he had thrown his back out.

But there they were. A writhing mass of muscular flesh. Some hairy, some smooth, some tanned, some dark, some pale, some toned, some soft... a smorgasbord of product. They all moaned and wriggled, but only succeeded in tangling themselves up more. Riordan was reminded of the old idea about putting crabs in a pail, and when one tried to escape, the others would pull it down. Similar principle.

Riordan growled. Where the hell were Caleb and Andy? Hadn't enough time passed yet? Did they expect him to haul and restrain twelve big guys on his own? Maybe he could get the intern to help, or at least pull the mobile dungeon around. He opened the door and quickly made his way over to the van they had planned in. Mikey was still there with the coach... but they weren't alone.

Riordan sighed deeply. "Can you explain to me exactly what the hell happened here?"

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wonderful chapter. Such a creative way to gag the prisoners locking them in a kiss. Love the pace of the story, and the interwoven storylines.

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

But there they were. A writhing mass of muscular flesh. Some hairy, some smooth, some tanned, some dark, some pale, some toned, some soft... a smorgasbord of product. They all moaned and wriggled, but only succeeded in tangling themselves up more. Riordan was reminded of the old idea about putting crabs in a pail, and when one tried to escape, the others would pull it down. Similar principle.
Great analogy! 👍

Greater Image! 😍
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Joey and Nolan had been together for a long time, since Joey was 17 and Nolan was 15. Nolan had always had a crush on the older athlete, due to coming from a small town where everyone would come to sporting events. But it was the first month of high school that Nolan found his crush realized.

Joey had inadvertantly made his teammates jealous with his skill snd sculpted physique. So they ganged up on him and taped him up to the flagpole at school in nothing but his boxers. And who should wander by but Nolan? Who had always had a thing for bondage. And it turned out that so did Joey. Nolan freed him, Joey went home with him for more TUGS, and the two were boyfriends.

Endlessly scrupulous, however, Joey insisted their games remain PG until Nolan went to college, especially once Joey turned 18. But after three patient years, Nolan himself able to throw himself into the relationship. And with Joey's muscular arms and legs tied around him, his dirty blond hair shaved on the sides, his grey eyes staring into Nolan's dark ones... Nolan whispered their first "I love you."

Andy was moved by the obvious love there and so he tried to be gentle as he pounced, shoving the leather gag into Nolan's mouth and tightening it around the back of his head. Nolan was too effectively pinned by Joey's arms to fight, and had no choice but to submit to the Company man's ministrations. Soon he was bound in black cord, while Joey's ropes were reinforced by rigid cuffs.

"Hey, look at me." Andy said forcefully, causing both young men to look at him as he pulled down his mask, revealing his friendly and handsome face. "Look, everyone in this frat is being kidnapped, okay? I can keep you two together, but you have to do as I say. And trust me, that's the only mercy you're gonna be offered, so I'd listen to me."

Joey squeezed Nolan protectively, but Nolan simply touched their foreheads together before nodding. Andy beamed. "Okay. My coworker is waiting outside, so we're going through the window. I'll take the big guy first and come back for you. Got it?"

Nolan nodded and did not resist as Andy helped extricate him from Joey's grip. Joey protested and whined into his tape gag, but to no avail, as Andy helped Nolan out of the window and then carried him to his own van.

There had been three vehicles altogether - Andy's and Caleb's Company vans, and the mobile dungeon driven by Riordan and the intern, Mikey. He undid the ropes and loaded Nolan into a tight sleepsack, rendering his naked form quite well in the material. As a final touch, Andy blindfolded him with a leather blindfold and fit a set of headphones over his ears. He began to play a light hypnotism track through the headphones, combined with little vibrating patches in the sleepsack, which would slowly condition Nolan into obedience, though it wouldn't be too forceful.

Andy grabbed a head harness on his way back to pick up Joey, who had tried to wrest himself free of his cuffs in vain. The head harness went on right over the tape gag, the blindfold already attached. Andy stretched a little before simply heaving the big guy onto his shoulder and carrying him out to the van, where he was given the same treatment as his boyfriend. Andy showed them a further kindness and quickly moved Nolan's sleepsack closer to Joey's, allowing them at least the comfort of proximity as they were slowly neutralized by the hypnosis, their struggles growing more feeble.

"Sorry about this, fellas. But you're coming to a much better place than you would have been." he sighed, before turning. The others probably needed help with the big haul.

When he got to the house, he was pleased to find the main room filled with writhing college boys, but there wasn't a compatriot in sight. He turned as the door opened once more, but was unpleasantly surprised by the intruder...

Mikey blushed at being discovered in the position he was in. He had been playing with the exposed nipples of what appeared to be a Campus Security guard, his slacks torn to shreds and his uniform shirt opened. The buff man, redheaded and green eyed, moaned angrily into a red bit gag, thrashing against the leather cuffs holding his wrists and ankles behind him in an X.

"He was patrolling, and he looked like he was suspicious of the frat house. I saw his uniform, so I jumped him with chloroform before he could radio in." Mikey explained.

Riordan grinned happily. "You did good, kid. And what's more, now we can leave a system in place here. Lots of product-worthy guys pass through these halls. And we got a coach, a dean, and now a security guard to help us collect them. Spring Break is starting, so none of these men would be expected to be here over that time. Plenty of time to get them subdued and trained..."

"For the Company?"

"Yup. The dean can lead us to the cute guys, and maybe a handsome staff member or two. The coach has access to the hunky athletes and gym bunnies. And the security guard can not only point us to the troublemakers who won't be missed, but has a pretext for collecting boys for us. It's perfect."

Riordan smirked as the security guard tried to scream for help, the bit gag doing little to muffle him. The Company man snatched the headphones off the coach and stuffed them onto the guard's head, starting the process of turning his brain to pliable goop.

"Come on. Time to wrap up this mission for good."

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] another well written chapter.

I’m not sure how I feel about it’s content though. I feel really bad for Joey and Nolan. Andy may have kept them together and treated them ok but I feel like these lovers are going to be separated. I’m feeling quite uneasy about this unlike the capture of Jerome and Omar. :cry:

I guess that’s just down to your brilliant writing though :D

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Volobond[/mention], I share the concerns of [mention]Socksbound[/mention] for Joey and Nolan, but I must applaud you in bringing out their connection to one another, as Andrew reveals plans to them -- the touching of Nolan by Joey and Joey pressing his forehead against Joey's.

And the sexy red-headed security guard was a great touch.😍

And I like the proactive thought of turning the Dean, coach, and the security guard as future recruiter for the Company.

Sweet chapter! 🙌
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hehe well isn't that lovely, another pair of lovebirds being procured together! And where can I get a sleepsack customized to have vibrators placed strategically so when zipped in it I'm in complete ecstasy, hehe :P
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago And I like the proactive thought of turning the Dean, coach, and the security guard as future recruiter for the Company.
Heh heh, that's why the Procurers get paid the big bucks! As for you and [mention]Socksbound[/mention], we'll just have to see whether or not the two can stick together...

And [mention]george_bound[/mention], I'm sure the Company could sell you one... or maybe sell you IN one :twisted:

-----

Caleb and Riordan emerged from their respective vehicles at the same time, Riordan eagerly moving to explain his scheme to the retired Company veteran.

And meanwhile, Andy was dealing with the intruder. Andy had quickly ducked around the corner as he saw the door open to reveal an absolute giant of a man. Andy's own boyfriend was huge and bulky, but this man was an absolute hulk of muscle and height. He was handsome, but brutally so, like sonething chiseled roughly from stone. Even for someone as big and strong as Andy, this was not an opponent to take on alone. He still wore what appeared to be a work uniform: a green polo shirt that looked veritably strained against his muscles, a name tag reading Tanner bouncing against his chest, and khaki shorts.

Unless... he looked pretty drunk. Not drunk enough that capturing him would be easy, but definitely tipsy. He must have worked late, then had a few drinks before returning. Andy put on a facade of confidence, looking the big guy right in the eyes. "Hey, looks like you're a little late to the party, bro."

The hulk seemed to notice the writhing pile of bound bodies for the first time. He squinted at Andy for a moment, rubbing his eyes, before smiling. "Heh, shoulda known they'd start without me."

"Or did you skip out on tradition 'cause you didn't wanna submit?" Andy challenged. Tanner fell even more at ease as Andy seemed more like a member of the frat, the unfamiliar unease fading.

Andy saw his angle. "Night's not over... unless you wanna be a little chicken."

The hulk laughed. "What, you wanna tie me up? Not gonna happen. You wish."

Andy nodded. "Huh. Fine. Guess you really are a little chicken. We all took bets on whether you'd show up or not."

The young men in the mass of writhing bodies tried to protest, but all that went unnoticed.

Tanner growled low, and Andy wondered for a second if he had gone too far. Then the big man started to strip, although he had difficulty getting the shirt off due to his huge upper body. Finally he wore just a jock strap.

"Well? You gonna tie me up or what?" He growled again, crossing his wrists behind his back.

Andy silently cheered. "Sure thing, man."

Everything was going smoothly until Caleb and Riordan entered. There was an instant of silence as the two Company men stared at the hulk getting tied up and the hulk stared back.

Then Tanner roared, pulling his arms out of Andy's grip, the white rope he had retrieved sliding off his wrists. Riordan rushed forward to tackle the young beast, while Caleb ran right back out the door.

Andy dove in to help. Monstrous size or not, he was outnumbered, and the two had Company training. Riordan had quickly pushed the hulk onto his stomach and yanked his arms up tight behind him, sitting on his back. Andy quickly added his own weight, pulling Tanner's ankles across each other and pinning them in place, legs bent.

Caleb returned with a pile of restraints and Mikey. Mikey quickly moved to Tanner's roaring head and clamped a chloroforn-soaked cloth over his face as Caleb began applying sturdy leather mitts to the big man's pinned arms. When Tanner finally passed out, he was quickly forced into a leather straitjacket, a heavy head harness placed on him, with attached blindfold, inflatable plug gag, and posture collar. His legs were hobbled by a steel spreader bar with leather cuffs. By the time he came back to fuzzy consciousness, they had him.

It took Caleb and Andy to drag the restrained but resistant hulk to the mobile dungeon and hook him up in the same room as the Dean, whom Caleb had strapped down to the bondage chair in the cell and begun subjecting to hypnosis.

They used the eyelet hooks around the room and some sturdy chain to quickly anchor Tanner in place, only able to wriggle as the chains and leather held him still. Deciding he needed distraction, Andy added a milking machine, cutting off the jock strap and tying it over the head harness, the pouch right over the hulk's exposed nose.

"That's the hard part done." Caleb said brightly. "Now we just have to fit all thirteen remaining hunks in here."

"Yeah," Andy rolled his eyes. "Cakewalk."

They quickly jogged back to the others before any more surprises could occur...

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wow that mobile dungeon is filling up fast. It’s going to be crammed full of bound frat boys soon enough. I love the taunting between Andy and Tanner. When Andy called him a chicken bruising his ego I had quite a chuckle :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

They quickly jogged back to the others before any more surprises could occur...
What a tease! It's a clue that they'll need more space beyond the spots for the "thirteen remaining jocks." :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago What a tease! It's a clue that they'll need more space beyond the spots for the "thirteen remaining jocks." :D
No spoilers! :lol: Or do you need a gag? ;)

----

...Aaaaaaaaaand there was a problem. They only had six more cells available, and thirteen boys to put in them, not to mention the coach and security guard out in Caleb's Company van. Even doubling up, that left quite a few left over.

Caleb sighed. "Triage, then. The biggest guys get the dungeon. Let's see... doubling up... three left over. Andy or I can take them."

Andy did NOT want anyone seeing the cargo he had spared. Things were different on a collaborative mission, and if his father and Riordan decided to lump the two college boys in with the rest, he couldn't stop them. "Mikey can ride with you to keep them contained."

Riordan snickered. "Yeah, it was your job to babysit, right?"

Calen laughed good-naturedly. "I've only got two sleepsacks in there. One of them will have to be okay with zip ties or rope."

They set to work. The largest were carried one by one into the mobile dungeon, doubled up in the cells. Three hunks, the two coaches, and the security guard were all stripped and strapped down into the bondage chairs the same way Jerome had been, immobilized by leather bands. Another six hunks had their arms boxtied and were then chained into a hogtie. To ensure limited struggling, the ring on the front of the harness gags put on them were attached to an eyelet hook on the floor with a carabiner clip.

Caleb treated Mikey to a performance of his own special bondage style. They forced the two denuded freshmen into sleepsacks and bondage hoods, turning them into feebly-struggling shapes wrapped in unforgiving dark material. And the last boy, the lithely muscled sophomore, was given a special treat. Caleb used some of the skills he learned from his husband to suspend the boy, hanging him from the ceiling of the van in a frogtie, his legs bent, ankles secure to thighs and wrists to biceps. However, he also added ropes below, anchoring the boy to the floor, ensuring he couldn't swing when he struggled or when there was a bump. It was Mikey's job to... entertain this one.

"All done?" Caleb called softly to Riordan and Andy, who nodded. "Good. We'll meet you back at the base."

Both nodded, and Andy moved back to his van as quivkly as he dared in order to avoid questions about what he was hiding.

He gently patted Joey's chest and Nolan's stomach before starting the car, pressing a button to call his boyfriend and Company partner, Leo.

"Andy? What's up, Sir?"

"I need you to get Steve on the phone. Have him get some paperwork together for a pair of boys. I need it ready for when we get to Processing so they won't be lumped in with the others."

"Got it. Calling him right now. So... two boys, huh? That'll be interesting."

Andy hesitated. "Sorry I didn't ask. It was a little spur-of-the-moment."

"No problem... but we'll take a little vacation, right?"

"You bet. Somewhere nice. Surf, sun, some bondage... and then back for my brother's wedding."

"Sounds good to me, Sir."

"Heh heh, it better." Andy teased, before hanging up. Everything was set up. Now he just had to get them to Processing.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I had my doubts but they really did get over a dozen men secured and ready to go. Those madmen. :x
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] great work with Nolan and Joey so glad they will he kept by Andy and Leo. Another great short sharp chapter with just the right amount of detail to keep me wanting more. Oh and the suspension frog tie is brilliant. :P

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Volobond[/mention] wrote:
No spoilers! :lol: Or do you need a gag? ;)
Promises...Promises! :D
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that's one packed mobile dungeon, there... they'd better get to Company headquaters without haste! I too really like the frogtie suspension ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Jerome awoke as had been the norm for the past two weeks - immobile.

His nightly routine had consisted of being stripped down out of whatever clothing or gear he had been allowed to wear, almost none of which had been particularly concealing, and being manhandled into a set of medical restraints that kept him fixed to a bed. A chastity cage was placed over his cock every night to prevent him from getting off without permission, and a set of headphones were placed over his ears to pump hypnotic suggestion into his brain while he slept, exhausted.

The mornings would consist of him being chained up while a team of white smock-clad figures in masks would wash his body of the sweat and dried precum he had leaked overnight, shaving his chin clean of any stubble - although they left his body hair alone - and then dragging him off to a machine where he was milked, further hypnotic suggestion forced on him. He would then be strapped to a chair with sturdy leather belts and left ungagged while a man spoke to him, asking questions that Jerome never could remember afterwards. If he turned out to be dissatisfied, Jerome would be tickled senseless for hours or edged, or spanked, or blindfolded and felt up by unfamiliar hands - or some combination of the four.

But if the questions were somehow answered to the Doctor - that was the only thing Jerome could think to call him - the Doctor's satisfaction, he'd be allowed to see Omar. They'd hug for a long time - Jerome at this point was desperate for anything familiar and affectionate, and then, on the commands of someone unseen and only audible by an earpiece Omar wore, Jerome would be tied up and gagged and played with by Omar, or they'd be tied together. Even Jerome had to admit that though the activities he endured were often the same, being with Omar made it easier.

They had shaved Omar's body, leaving him smooth, and trimmed some of his unruly hair, but he was still warm and recognizable and strangely, calm and at peace. Jerome wondered if he was going through the same daily routine.

But today, suddenly, he awoke foggy and hazy... he had been drugged. He wasn't sure where he was, but he could feel some sort of stretchy material encasing him from all sides. He couldn't move - any attempt resulted in his limbs snapping back against his sides. But there was a familiar weight on his chest that he recognized as Omar, so Jerome found himself unable to worry. In fact, he felt... happy. Some point between now and the last time he had seen Omar, he began to enjoy his predicament. He considered that perhaps it was the conditioning he had just been put through, but it was so hard to care about that, when deep down he knew exactly what was happening. He was going somewhere better, and Omar was going with him.

Alan had been informed of the exact circumstances regarding Omar's actions about a week and half previously. How Omar loved him, loved him enough to pay for the Company to kidnap himself and Alan's crush and turn them into willing bondage pets. How Omar had bequeathed all his money to Alan. At first Alan had been horrified but unable to refuse, as the wheels were already irreversible. But as the two prizes were delivered to his new home far from the city, Alan realized that he... was excited. This couldn't have been in any way legal, but it was happening, and Alan wanted it. Desperately.

Omar, for his part, was happy too, and had been the easiest to condition since the last willing slave the Company had trained. He had been very starstruck by the handsome man who had kidnapped and played with him and Jerome, and had wondered if he would ever see him again. Due to his good behavior, the Doctor had promised to pass along Alan's number to the man in case his new master was amenable to the idea of a playdate.

- - -

Riordan and Mikey were being acclaimed before the Board for their judicious use of resources in order to turn the innocuous university they had kidnapped a frat from into a veritable farm for new stock. Their new plan had gone on to perfection, with the Dean, coach, and security officer able to forcibly convert other staff to their cause and result in a steady trade of handsome athletes, skinny scholars, and sexy older staff members. Of course, they had to be wise and make sure that not too many disappeared, as they had on the night of the Spring Break Job, as it had gone down in Company legend. Riordan was nearing retirement, but he was offered a position on the Board, and the intern Mikey was offered a position in Training, as had been his stated desire on his application.

- - -

Nolan and Joey were dressed in formal black suits, smiling around them. Nolan was resting his head on Joey's chest, the bigger man's arms wrapped around him, while Joey was talking animatedly to Leo. All three men wore discreet black collars at the base of their throats to signify that they were owned. And none of them thought about escaping.

Nolan and Joey had had a tough time acclimating at first. Joey had resisted greatly upon being delivered to Andy and Leo's office home and tried to fight them off so Nolan could get away, but both were easily subdued. But slowly, they were convinced that Andy and Leo would provide a good home for them. So Andy had moved them all into a large penthouse apartment in the city where a Company building was located, and the four began a new relationship. Joey quickly moved into the beta spot to Andy's alpha, often tying up and playing with Leo and Nolan to Andy's specifications. And Nolan and Joey were allowed to be on their own for weeks on end while Andy and Leo went on missions for the Company.

All of them watched Caleb walk Andy's younger brother and his fiancee up the aisle to be married. The baby blue collar around the big man's neck - Leo could never remember... was it Yancy? - signified that he was already owned, but it didn't matter. They were making it official in a different way. Andy stood at the altar as his brother's best man, while a handsome athletic man, Mark, Leo recalled, stood as Yancy's, wearing his own baby blue collar.

There was joy and happiness all around. And, judging from how Joey was now discreetly handgagging Nolan, more to come in the very near future.

All in all, the Spring Break Job had been very much one of the best missions in Company history....

The End

Eager for the next part of the series? Give the next installment a read, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=72009#p72009
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] brilliant ending to a wonderful story. It’s great to see it all work out and find all the pieces come together in the end. I’m smiling from ear to ear.

Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm actually really sad to see this story come to an end. I think my favorite part of the story was when Tanner wandered in when the rest of the frat was bound and gagged and being readied for transport. The idea of the rest of them trying to warn him about what was going on and only being able to struggle in the ropes and try to talk through the assortment of socks, tape and leather gags was such a turn on. Of course then you had to make it even better by putting him into heavy leather bondage, forced milking and being forced to smell his own jock strap!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Like [mention]RopedBud[/mention], I'm sorry to see the story end too.

But there is the possibility of a sequel... 8-)
Riordan and Mikey were being acclaimed before the Board for their judicious use of resources in order to turn the innocuous university they had kidnapped a frat from into a veritable farm for new stock. Their new plan had gone on to perfection, with the Dean, coach, and security officer able to forcibly convert other staff to their cause and result in a steady trade of handsome athletes, skinny scholars, and sexy older staff members.
I want to read about those forced conversions of and "steady trade" in foxy faculty, fine-looking frat guys, and neat nerds! :D

Thanks for another great tale, [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

RopedBud wrote: 3 years ago Of course then you had to make it even better by putting him into heavy leather bondage, forced milking and being forced to smell his own jock strap!
Well, I'm glad you liked it! Hee hee ;)
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago
But there is the possibility of a sequel... 8-)

I want to read about those forced conversions of and "steady trade" in foxy faculty, fine-looking frat guys, and neat nerds! :D
Heh heh, perhaps I may just take you up on that sequel! Stay tuned! 8-)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hey Volo, so nice to get a glimpse into the Company's training regime... poor boys haha! Another excellent story from start to finish... and now that the mobile dungeon isn't in use...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Hey Volo, so nice to get a glimpse into the Company's training regime... poor boys haha! Another excellent story from start to finish... and now that the mobile dungeon isn't in use...
Let me know if you ever want a spin in the mobile dungeon, buddy... but just know that once you've been chained up, it's anyone's guess when and where you'll be out... :twisted:
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago
Your opportunity has arrived! I've just begun a direct sequel to this story entitled "A Good Day Tie!" You can find the link to it, as well as my other works, in the M/M writers' gallery. There's a link just below here :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic